Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  EgyptSearch Forums
  Ancient Egypt and Egyptology
  Why Are Egyptian Women So Beautiful? Look & See! (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Why Are Egyptian Women So Beautiful? Look & See!
Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 11:44 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

UPPER EGYPTIAN GIRLS FROM ASSIUT, EGYPT

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 27 September 2005).]

IP: Logged

bandon19

posted 27 September 2005 11:51 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bandon19     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
there not all that

bandon19

posted 27 September 2005 11:58 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for bandon19     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
u have bad taste giza. The one on the rar left is with the black hair is the best one there. But she only a 5.

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 12:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

DARK BEAUTY

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 12:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

RUBY - EGYPTIAN SINGER - CAIRO

NOUR - MISS EGYPT

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 12:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

EGYPTIANS GIRLS - VERY CUTE!!

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 27 September 2005).]

yazid904

posted 27 September 2005 01:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for yazid904     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
gizae,

Egyptian women are beautiful. Your choices are just one part of the total representation of Egyptian women!

If all that is what beauty is (of face), I have a lot to learn. I do not deny that a beautiful make a man faint but that is the skill of beauty? A distraction, useful at times but at other occasions, a problem.

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 01:32 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 01:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I Admire Inner Beauty, More than Anything else.
quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
gizae,

Egyptian women are beautiful. Your choices are just one part of the total representation of Egyptian women!

If all that is what beauty is (of face), I have a lot to learn. I do not deny that a beautiful make a man faint but that is the skill of beauty? A distraction, useful at times but at other occasions, a problem.

Ceelgabo_11

posted 27 September 2005 04:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Giza-Rider:
[b]I Admire Inner Beauty, More than Anything else.
[/B]

This little girl is the prettiest out of all the girls and woman you posted...

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 04:37 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder--

Just curious as to why you selected her in particular?

What about Miss Egypt and Ruby-the-Singer?

I would say the girl does have a lot of inner beauty and calm pretty face.

quote:
Originally posted by Ceelgabo_11:

This little girl is the prettiest out of all the girls and woman you posted...

Ceelgabo_11

posted 27 September 2005 04:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder--

Just curious as to why you selected her in particular?

What about Miss Egypt and Ruby-the-Singer?

I would say the girl does have a lot of inner beauty and calm pretty face.

[/B]

She looks different and more unique than the other girls who all look like your typical Middleastern Girls...also her eyes, lips and dark skin make her look more attractive than the other girls.

Miss Egypt has too much makeup, which makes her look less attractive than I she really is.

yazid904

posted 27 September 2005 05:19 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for yazid904     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
gizae,

Thanks for the fotos.

My preference is for the one titled "Dark Beauty". Miss Eqypt has too much makeup, her face is too "puffed up" and too round.

Eye of the Beholder!! is right.

neo*geo

posted 27 September 2005 07:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for neo*geo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
This Egyptian beauty tops them all

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 07:26 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
THIS FACE LOOKS FAMILIAR--

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS PICTURE?

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOOK EGYPTIAN AT ALL, BUT RATHER LIKE A SOMALI, OR ETHIOPIAN BEAUTY.

WHICH PART OF EGYPT IS SHE FROM??

quote:
Originally posted by neo*geo:
This Egyptian beauty tops them all

neo*geo

posted 27 September 2005 07:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for neo*geo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
It's a picture of Lilly. She's an Egyptian who briefly posted here. I think she said her family is from Upper Egypt.

quote:
[b]THIS FACE LOOKS FAMILIAR--

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT SHE DOES NOT LOOK EGYPTIAN AT ALL, BUT RATHER LIKE A SOMALI, OR ETHIOPIAN BEAUTY.

[/B]

ausar

posted 27 September 2005 08:06 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

There you go again,Giza, saying who looks Egyptian and who does not. I thought Masreyya told you about that. She mentioned that she was a Coptic Christian from Aswan. Aswani Egyptians are just as Egyptians as a Cairene or a Alexandrian.

Giza-Rider

posted 27 September 2005 08:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
It is not because of her color, that I thought she does not look Egyptian, but because of the way she is dressed and her extra heavy makeup. I believe even in Egypt, and especially in Cairo she would be thought of as an exotic dancer/entertainer.

If you look at the pictures that I posted, you'll see that I have selected people of many different complexions and hues. The only criterea that I used, is that they had to be at least a little attractive and native Egyptians.

Would you care to share some other pictures of Upper Egyptians or Aswani Egyptian Women, please be my guest. thanks!

p.s. Only women or girls please thanks, no men in drag!

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
[]

There you go again,Giza, saying who looks Egyptian and who does not. I thought Masreyya told you about that. She mentioned that she was a Coptic Christian from Aswan. Aswani Egyptians are just as Egyptians as a Cairene or a Alexandrian. []

mali

posted 27 September 2005 09:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]It is not because of her color, that I thought she does not look Egyptian, but because of the way she is dressed and her extra heavy makeup. I believe even in Egypt, and especially in Cairo she would be thought of as an exotic dancer/entertainer.

If you look at the pictures that I posted, you'll see that I have selected people of many different complexions and hues. The only criterea that I used, is that they had to be at least a little attractive and native Egyptians.

Would you care to share some other pictures of Upper Egyptians or Aswani Egyptian Women, please be my guest. thanks!

p.s. Only women or girls please thanks, no men in drag!

[/B]

first u make ref...to the pic as somali or ... not a critic to scrutnize spam.... but if were talking about women.... sorry the women (gizas ideal) pretty much look like butcher meat.... thick skin...not quite aquiline somali (<40% of somali women)... ideal somali...ideal somali women... tall aqualin cute face small waist and a big behind...sorry dont see those requirments in ur ideal women.... sorry not my drink of beverage...but to each his own

ausar

posted 27 September 2005 09:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Somalis have big behinds? Somali and Habesha women actually have the smallest lower area of any African women I seen. I agree that Somali females typically are dime pieces[this is american slang term for fine],but I have not really seen many that were stacked in the back.

bandon19

posted 27 September 2005 09:17 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for bandon19     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
ausar lol u guys are funny i agree mali those woman he posted are not cute. I cant speak for somili women dont know what the real look like.

mali

posted 27 September 2005 09:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mali     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Somalis have big behinds? Somali and Habesha women actually have the smallest lower area of any African women I seen. I agree that Somali females typically are dime pieces[this is american slang term for fine],but I have not really seen many that were stacked in the back.

lmao...ausr...playa... giza has not done justice to egypt by those post...like aurs best stated... "dime pieces" ..we need to see more egypto-dimes then nickles... wheres the caramel belly dancers..lol...giza.. i know thats another misrep of the female population of egypt....

ausar

posted 27 September 2005 10:21 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:
lmao...ausr...playa... giza has not done justice to egypt by those post...like aurs best stated... "dime pieces" ..we need to see more egypto-dimes then nickles... wheres the caramel belly dancers..lol...giza.. i know thats another misrep of the female population of egypt

You won't find many Egyptian women that belly dance. This is mostly something that foreign women do. Won't find many pictures of Egyptian females either because most are covered up.

Neo*Geo posted a picture of two Egyptian sisters that I thought were dimes. Wish he would post that picture again. I will try to find the pictures.

I have to say though that the following females do look better than a Saudi women.

Thought2

posted 27 September 2005 10:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Thought2     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Somalis have big behinds? .... I have not really seen many that were stacked in the back.

Thought Writes:

I live in the Seattle area where there is a sizable Somali community. I have had a couple of Somali "Habibte" (if I am saying it the way she said it) and I have to say that they tend to have a great deal of positive steatopygia. Somalia is indeed the land of milk and honey.

sonomod

posted 27 September 2005 10:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Some can have quite a can! Mainly the ones from near the Jubba river.

I do agree that quite a few 'single' Somali woman need to spend more time in the lunch room.

And I have seen some very curvy Somali women too, 'single'.

But of course their style of dress does help show what they got.

Ceelgabo_11

posted 28 September 2005 12:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]THIS FACE LOOKS FAMILIAR--

[/B]

Giza-Rider this girl is hotter than anything you posted... the color of here skin which you don't think is Egyptian at all is lighter than that of the Ancient Egyptian and she is also lighter than 80% of Somali and atleast 70% of Habeshees.

GIZA is this guy minority or average?

Ceelgabo_11

posted 28 September 2005 12:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Giza-Rider this girl is hotter than anything you posted... the color of here skin which you don't think is Egyptian at all is lighter than that of the Ancient Egyptian and she is also lighter than 80% of Somali and atleast 70% of Habeshees.

Concentrate on the hair, lips and the body type of these woman...

GIZA is this guy minority or average?

sonomod

posted 28 September 2005 12:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

No alot of guys have guts that hang out and hagard faces. Its part of getting old.

One thing I have noticed on my trips to Egypt is how much alike in the shape of the gut Egyptian men are with Wisconsin men.

For the Wisconsin man its beer, for Egyptian men who knows. But they look pregnant after they turn 40!

ausar

posted 28 September 2005 01:28 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
No alot of guys have guts that hang out and hagard faces. Its part of getting old.

One thing I have noticed on my trips to Egypt is how much alike in the shape of the gut Egyptian men are with Wisconsin men.

For the Wisconsin man its beer, for Egyptian men who knows. But they look pregnant after they turn 40!

It's the koshary,ful medames,and ayish baladi. Probably because many are eating like they used to when they worked in the villages.

Too much carbohydrates. Unfortunately, many Egyptian women when they age are overweight.

sonomod

posted 28 September 2005 01:31 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
It's the koshary,ful medames,and ayish baladi. Probably because many are eating like they used to when they worked in the villages.

Too much carbohydrates. Unfortunately, many Egyptian women when they age are overweight.

Ausar, I was refering to the men! the old guy in the galabiya in giza_riders post.

No somehow the extra weight on Egyptian women fill them out nicely. On the men it makes them look permenantly pregnant.

leba

posted 28 September 2005 04:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for leba     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Beja Woman

[This message has been edited by leba (edited 28 September 2005).]

neo*geo

posted 28 September 2005 07:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for neo*geo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have met one Somali woman with a nice backside. Ethiopian women don't have bad curves either.

Here's another famous Egyptian woman, Nawaal El Sadawi. She was very beautiful when she was younger

This is her today

Giza, Lilly is the same complexion as these women from Thebes

These women are in the Egyptian Army

[This message has been edited by neo*geo (edited 28 September 2005).]

sonomod

posted 28 September 2005 09:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neo*geo:
I have met one Somali woman with a nice backside. Ethiopian women don't have bad curves either.

These women are in the Egyptian Army

[This message has been edited by neo*geo (edited 28 September 2005).]

The Egyptian army has women in it?

I had drilled my husband on this and he had said there certainly is no women in the army.

Could these women be Libyans of the Libyan army?

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 12:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
PEOPLE, PLEASE TRY TO POST PICTURES OF 'BEAUTIFUL EGYPTIAN WOMEN', NO NEED TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO A RACIAL DEBATE.

What I appreciate is the "Natural Beauty" without any makeup or sharmoota outfits.

please try to keep things in prespective....Thanks!

Neo*Geo----nice pictures:

quote:

Here's another famous Egyptian woman, Nawaal El Sadawi. She was very beautiful when she was younger

This is her today

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 28 September 2005).]

zulu

posted 28 September 2005 12:30 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for zulu     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

lol ausar,
I got me a dime piece Habesha.

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 12:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

This is her today

THE ABOVE PICTURE OF THIS LEADING LADY DESERVES A LITTLE MORE INFO, AS TO WHO SHE IS AND WHY WE SHOULD ALL LEARN A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT HER LIFE---PLEASE READ, ENJOY!!

Women's Intellectual Contributions to the Study of Mind and Society
Students, as part of an advanced seminar, examined and wrote about the lives of these women, their intellectual contributions, and the unique impact and special problems that being female had on their careers.

Nawal Saadawi

by Jennifer McBride

Nawal El Saadawi is a leading Egyptian feminist, sociologist, medical doctor and militant writer on Arab women's problems. She is one of the most widely translated contemporary Egyptian writers, with her work available in twelve languages.

Nawal El Saadawi was born in 1931 in Kafr Tahla, a small village outside of Cairo. El Saadawi was raised in a large household with eight brothers and sisters. Her family was relatively traditional, El Saadawi was "circumcised" at the age of six, and yet somewhat progressive, El Saadawi's father insisted that all of his children be educated. El Saadawi describes her mother as "a potential revolutionary whose ambition was buried in her marriage." Her mother died when she was 25, and her father shortly thereafter, both unable to witness the incredible accomplishments their daughter went on to make.

Despite limitation imposed by both religious and colonial oppression on rural women, El Saadawi attended the University of Cairo and graduated in 1955 with a degree in psychiatry. After completing her education, El Saadawi practiced psychiatry and eventually rose to become Egypt's Director of Public Health. El Saadawi met her husband, Sherif Hetata, also a doctor, while working in the Ministry of Health, where the two shared an office together. Hetata shared El Saadawi's leftist views, himself having been imprisoned for 13 years for his participation in a left-wing opposition party.

Since she began to write over 25 years ago, El Saadawi's books (27 in all) have concentrated on women, particularly Arab women, their sexuality and legal status. From the start, her writings were considered controversial and dangerous for the society, and were banished in Egypt. As a result, El Saadawi was forced to publish her works in Beirut, Lebanon. In 1972, her first work of non-fiction, Women and Sex, which as the title suggests, dealt with the highly taboo subject of women and sexuality, and also the sensitive subjects of politics and religion. This publication evoked the anger of highly placed political and theological authorities, and the Ministry of Health was pressured into dismissing her. Under similar pressures she lost her post as Chief Editor of a health journal and as Assistant General Secretary in the Medical Association in Egypt.

From 1973 to 1976 she researched women and neurosis in the Ain Shams University's Faculty of Medicine. Her results were published in Women and Neurosis in Egypt in1976, which included 20 in-depth case studies of women in prisons and hospitals. This research also inspired her novel Woman at Point Zero, which was based on a female death row inmate convicted of murdering her husband that she met while conducting the research.

In 1977, she published her most famous work, The Hidden Face of Eve, which covered a host of topics relative to Arab women such as aggression against female children and female genital mutilation, prostitution, sexual relationships, marriage and divorce and Islamic fundamentalism.

From 1979-180 El Saadawi was the United Nations Advisor for the Women's Program in Africa (ECA) and the Middle East (ECWA).

Later in 1980, as a culmination of the long war she had fought for Egyptian women's social and intellectual freedom, an activity that had closed all avenues of official jobs to her, she was imprisoned under the Sadat regime, for alleged "crimes against the state." El Saadawi stated "I was arrested because I believed Sadat. He said there is democracy and we have a multi-party system and you can criticize. So I started criticizing his policy and I landed in jail." In spite of her imprisonment, El Saadawi continued to fight against oppression. El Saadawi formed the Arab Women's Solidarity Association in 1981. The AWSA was the first legal, independent feminist organization in Egypt. The organization has 500 members locally and more than 2,000 internationally. The Association holds international conferences and seminars, publishes a magazine and has started income-generating projects for women in rural areas. The AWSA was banned in 1991 after criticizing US involvement in the Gulf War, which El Saadawi felt should have been solved among the Arabs.

Although she was denied pen and paper, El Saadawi continued to write in prison, using a "stubby black eyebrow pencil" and "a small roll of old and tattered toilet paper." She was released in 1982, and in 1983 she published Memoirs from the Women's Prison, in which she continued her bold attacks on the repressive Egyptian government. In the afterword to her memoirs, she notes the corrupt nature of her country's government, the dangers of publishing under such authoritarian conditions and her determination to continue to write the truth:

When I came out of prison there were two routes I could have taken. I could have become one of those slaves to the ruling institution, thereby acquiring security, prosperity, the state prize, and the title of "great writer"; I could have seen my picture in the newspapers and on television. Or I could continue on the difficult path, the one that had led me to prison... Danger has been a part of my life ever since I picked up a pen and wrote. Nothing is more perilous than truth in a world that lies. Nothing is more perilous than knowledge in a world that has considered knowledge a sin since Adam and Eve... There is no power in the world that can strip my writings from me.
Even after her release from prison, El Saadawi's life was threatened by those who opposed her work, mainly Islamic fundamentalists, and armed guards were stationed outside her house in Giza for several years until she left the country to be a visiting professor at North American universities. El Saadawi was the writer in residence at Duke University's Asian and African Languages Department from 1993-1996. She also taught at Washington State University in Seattle.

El Saadawi continues to devote her time to being a writer, journalist and worldwide speaker on women's issues. Her current project is writing her autobiography, laboring over it for 10 hours a day.

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 12:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
THIS PICTURE IS WHAT I MEANT BY NATURAL BEAUTY AT ITS BEST----NO NEED FOR FAKE FACES!

quote:

[b]EGYPTIANS GIRLS - VERY CUTE!!

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 27 September 2005).][/B]

bandon19

posted 28 September 2005 05:33 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for bandon19     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
no sorry giza not cute at all u have bad taste in women come up with some better pics.

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 05:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
NATURAL BEAUTY OF UPPER EGYPTIANS GIRLS--

quote:

[b]UPPER EGYPTIAN GIRLS FROM ASSIUT, EGYPT

[This message has been edited by Giza-Rider (edited 27 September 2005).][/B]

CONTRAST WITH THE BEAUTY OF THE "RASHAIDA PEOPLE IN AFRICA"

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 06:04 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sorry, but you seem not to understand "True Egyptian Beauty"---These girls are very beautiful and look like "Mediterranean Princesses".

I posted some Rashaida People for contrast---perhaps you like them better.

quote:
Originally posted by bandon19:
[B]no sorry giza not cute at all u have bad taste in women come up with some better pics.

Ceelgabo_11

posted 28 September 2005 06:45 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
[b]THIS PICTURE IS WHAT I MEANT BY NATURAL BEAUTY AT ITS BEST----NO NEED FOR FAKE FACES!

[/B]

I will be honest with you, the girl in the middle with the dark glass and hate is cute, but the rest are your average beauties..

[This message has been edited by Ceelgabo_11 (edited 28 September 2005).]

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 06:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Personally, I like the one in the back with only her face visible, second from the left side of the photo. She has a very nice face, with natural beauty.

quote:

I will be honest with you, the girl in the middle with the dark glass and hate is cute, but the rest are your average beauties..

[This message has been edited by Ceelgabo_11 (edited 28 September 2005).]

Ceelgabo_11

posted 28 September 2005 06:57 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

You right Somali and Habeshee woman don't have big behinds like other African woman, but they more feminin bodies than the more masculant African woman and more attractive skin, ass and lips than European and Asian woman.

feminin curves

neo*geo

posted 28 September 2005 07:07 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for neo*geo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
The Egyptian army has women in it?

I had drilled my husband on this and he had said there certainly is no women in the army.

Could these women be Libyans of the Libyan army?

The picture is from this article which discusses the political situation in Egypt http://www.naturalhistorymag.com/master.html?http://www.naturalhistorymag.com/0504/0504_feature.html

Giza-Rider

posted 28 September 2005 07:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Giza-Rider     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
SOME SOMALI WOMEN -- JUST FOR FUN!
ARE THEY BLACK AFRICANS? YOU DECIDE!!

[img] ]http://pics-31.hi5.com/userpics/531/482/48256531.img.jpg[/img]

Ceelgabo_11

posted 28 September 2005 07:34 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Ceelgabo_11     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

quote:
[b]SOME SOMALI WOMEN -- JUST FOR FUN!
ARE THEY BLACK AFRICANS? YOU DECIDE!!

[/B]

They are all black Africans...

Stacy Dash

Aliyah

Tyra Bank

Djehuti

posted 28 September 2005 08:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
LMAO!!

You guys are cracking me up!

quote:
mali says: first u make ref...to the pic as somali or ... not a critic to scrutnize spam.... but if were talking about women.... sorry the women (gizas ideal) pretty much look like butcher meat.... thick skin...not quite aquiline somali (<40% of somali women)... ideal somali...ideal somali women... tall aqualin cute face small waist and a big behind...sorry dont see those requirments in ur ideal women.... sorry not my drink of beverage...but to each his own

quote:
and Ausar replies:Somalis have big behinds? Somali and Habesha women actually have the smallest lower area of any African women I seen. I agree that Somali females typically are dime pieces[this is american slang term for fine],but I have not really seen many that were stacked in the back.

ROTFL
quote:
Brandon:ausar lol u guys are funny i agree mali those woman he posted are not cute. I cant speak for somili women dont know what the real look like.

Guys, all I can say is I totally agree with your assessment of Giza's "beautiful Egyptian women"!! By the way Gizzy talks in this forum the man is obviously crazy, so I am not that surprised by what HE calls 'beautiful'! You know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but damn! By the rating of dimes, these girls are pennies!! I'm surprised cuz I've seen many Arab/light-skinned Middle-Eastern looking Egyptians that look a hell of a lot better than the ones Gizzy posted!

I live down south close to predominantly black areas and know lots of black people, so I'm familiar with the 'big/ghetto booty'. I also live near a Somali community and know folks there. And judging from what I've seen, all I can say is that although Somali women are covered up I can still make out that they are packing a little in the behind but not as much as most black American women. Of course those Somali women that are skinny don't have any, but I've seen my share of curvy ones. As far as Ethiopians, it is the same thing except every now and then I do see one or a couple packing the big round ones! Why is that I wonder?

LOL@ Ausar!

I need a dyme that's top of da line, thick hips, slim waist, and a big behind!!
LOL!!

[This message has been edited by Djehuti (edited 28 September 2005).]

Djehuti

posted 28 September 2005 08:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Djehuti     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Oh and just to let you know, Southeast Asian women tend to have more curves than Asian women from more northern areas. I don't know why that is.

Chinese and Japs just don't pack as much as Thais, Vietnamese, or even Flip gals...

ausar

posted 28 September 2005 09:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ausar     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

That girl that you posted Ceelgabo is most definately a dime. Yeah,there are dimes of all races with cute faces.

zulu

posted 29 September 2005 12:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for zulu     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

That girl that you posted Ceelgabo is most definately a dime. Yeah,there are dimes of all races with cute faces.

Ausar,
Ceelgabo posted a twenty piece shawty.

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3