EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » christans on egyptsearch (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: christans on egyptsearch
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know dat not all christans like dat but i dont understand why many of them here look insecur about thir relgion like king/UT/Ofgold they dont talk abut christanty as much as they talk abut eslam why not they start topics about christanty instad of sayin bad things about eslam so moslims can learn about christanty by gud way [Confused]
we r all brothers in humanty regardless our relgions [Smile]

Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you LatinaLove. [Smile] I believe that we are all brothers in humanity as well and that there are good and bad people in all religions.

There have been times when people have used Christianity to justify bad things. I know this. Hitler is a good examples. But, it was the just people who stood up for what is right.

I feel that the topic that I am talking about is not about religion but child abuse.

Unfortunately at this time in history Islam is being used to justify bad behavior. That is why the just Muslims need to stand for what is right and say that is not what their religion teaches.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LatinaLover

Well let me just say that this is a Egyptian website where 10% of the population is Christian so it should not be odd that the main religion discussed is Islam.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is a site abut egypt king man not egyption many here r christans or other relgions not very much moslims and if that it is not justfction to bash moslims and moslims prohpt not discus it

of gold this time evry relgion & sect used to justify bad behavor not only eslam.that is why the just evry 1 relgion need to stand for what is right and say that is not what thir relgion teach.here christans most call eslam and moslims bad thing why then chrsitans not talk abut thir wunderful relgion and let moslims talk abut their relgion

u cud not like somthings in our relgion and we cud not like somethings in ur relgion too but we not botherd cuz it is not our relgion it is urs

Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LatinaLover

If anything I have posted offended you I apologize.

It just seems I get caught up in debating a certain ignorant poster and the kind of language this person uses. Then I in turn attack the BELIEF that Muhammad was a Prophet. I respect your right to love Islam, and I hold no beef. I have Muslim friends in life and trust me Latinalover if we were in a debate I would never attack you. I give respect to muslims and expect the same in return. Don't let how I deal with some ignorant people turn you off or make you want to hate me.

Peace and Blessings to you.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow nice bit of..........oh whats that word you play with again king??............... ah malesh lets just call it BS

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

Please post where I have attacked any muslim for anything. Please post where I insulted a muslim before they insulted me first. If it's BS as you say, then you should be able to find a post of me attacking a muslim. Remember Ayisha you started the insult game not me.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
king if you think that then you carry on thinking that, anyone that wants to see can check back on what YOU have said about a prophet of God and how YOU have constantly attacked Islam and Muhammed.

But you stay in your little bubble, makes no difference to the FACTS.

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

I have never insulted a Prophet of God.

Only Muhammad. You can continue to think Muhammad was a "Prophet" of your Allah that is fine, but the insults started with YOU that is a FACT.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Ayisha

Only Muhammad. You can continue to think Muhammad was a "Prophet" of your Allah that is fine, but the insults started with YOU that is a FACT.

Peace

quote:
I give respect to muslims and expect the same in return.

Now how does your above post show ANY respect??

You DO NOT respect Muslims belief and you DO NOT respect Muslims or Islam, so please tell me HOW these two statements match up??

Classic King LYING again

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

You have Lying down pat with Taqiyya. What I said about Muhammad is not insulting Muslims. Muhammad was a "Prophet" of Allah the Pagan God of Arabs.

Whats the problem?

Also yes I respect muslims I live near a muslim community.....

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha

You have Lying down pat with Taqiyya.

then why do you keep asking me to answer your questions??
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Allah the Pagan God of Arabs.

you really need to ask some Arab Christians the name for God [Wink]
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aiysha posted many time for u king where u hav insult moslims and eslam and moslims propht but evry time u dont want see it [Wink]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ayisha

Only Muhammad. You can continue to think Muhammad was a "Prophet" of your Allah

What a strange thing to say!!

"YOUR ALLAH" is the same God that Christians, jews, and many other religions worship.... just in different ways!

There is only one God.... call him Allah, Jehovah, whatever you want.... it's the same God!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless you call him jesus.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What brings you guys into the MADHOUSE ? Visiting hours start after midnight.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Ayisha

Peace

quote:

Now how does your above post show ANY respect??

You DO NOT respect Muslims belief and you DO NOT respect Muslims or Islam, so please tell me HOW these two statements match up??

I do not respect the Muslim belief either. But unlike you I respect ALL people, regardless of their religious beliefs. I don't call them names, like you do nor do I fly into a tantrum if they don't "respect" my belief that Jesus is God.

THE FREEDOM TO SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS NOBODY TAKES OFFENCE IS NO FREEDOM AT ALL!

If a group of people believes that it is their God-given duty to murder those who disagree with their belief, to subdue and humiliate people of other religions, to rape (or as they call it, give in “marriage”) girls as young as nine years old, to stone the single mothers or to behead the unbelievers, that belief does not have to be respected. Not all beliefs deserve respect.

In fact, no belief in itself deserves respect. Including the Christian belief! All beliefs must be scrutinized, weighed with facts and, if found wanting, they must be discarded. Beliefs and opinions are not sacred. What is sacred is human life and human rights.

All beliefs are illogical, by definition. Beliefs do not rest on logical proof or material evidence. That is why they are called beliefs. If they did, they would be called facts. Everyone is guilty of believing in some absurdity. Is the belief in God logical? Or is the belief in atheism logical? In fact, neither of these beliefs is logical. In reality, the moment you believe you step into the realm of illogicality.

The key here is tolerance. I do not have to agree with your beliefs nor should you agree with mine, but we must tolerate each other and even each other's irrational beliefs. However, tolerance should not be confused with submission. You should not, indeed must not tolerate my belief if I believe it is my right to kill you or to impose my beliefs on you.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha LatinaLover

Show me a post of mine insulting a muslim poster, Since you say all I did was insult Muslims it should be easy to find.

Peace

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Post UT.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha LatinaLover

Still waiting on the posts of me attacking muslims.

Like your post Unfinished Thought. Summed it up very well.

It seems some posters feel they have the right to insult others simply because they don't believe the same thing. A certain poster on this forum is notorious for special pleading while she attacks the poster instead of the Post.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
yayyy that would be me [Big Grin]

Its so nice you think about me while I sleep king [Big Grin]

Of course you never attack or insult, these pages prove that. Calling Allah a pagan moon god and Muhammed a peodophile is not an insult at all is it?? of course not, you think.

For the very same reasons you think thats not an insult I will call you an idiot who rants on and insults and attacks anyone who does not agree with you or answer immediately the same questions you rant out daily, you are on a loop, same crap over and over.

Thats not me being intolerant or insulting because that IS the truth. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha LatinaLover

Still waiting on the posts of me attacking muslims.

still waiting for you to answer the questions I have been asking you long before you asked yours. [Roll Eyes]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

What can I say. Muhammad is the one who married a six yearold girl. Now was that Muhammad, or was that me?

Allah IS a Pagan moon God. Muhammad himself said it.

Now if you think these views on Islam warrants you to attack other posters with insults then fine I understand, it's really pathetic, but I understand. You still have not posted me insulting a muslim poster.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
King, seems you are accustomed to believing a bunch of lies anyway, so what should I expect.

Ask an Arab christian what he calls God, as CP, hes Egyptian and Christian. God is Allah in Arabic, how many more times do you have to be told?

Im not insulting you, im stating the truth. How is it when YOU do it its considered truth and when I say the truth its considered an insult??

As for bringing up your insulting posts, we have already been there and done that, I dont have time to waste doing the same things again, as you do.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

What questions of yours have I not Answered?

This is puzzling because I remember you asked me questions in another thread and I answered them as best as I could.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

Read and Learn

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha

What questions of yours have I not Answered?

This is puzzling because I remember you asked me questions in another thread and I answered them as best as I could.

Peace

lets just start on this thread

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayisha

Peace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Question > Now how does your above post show ANY respect??

Question > You DO NOT respect Muslims belief and you DO NOT respect Muslims or Islam, so please tell me HOW these two statements match up??

thats 2

quote:
Ayisha

You have Lying down pat with Taqiyya.

Question > then why do you keep asking me to answer your questions??

end of Questions on this thread, unanswered

small ones I agree, nothing you have to get your Bible out for, just something I asked and would like answers to, if you would be so kind.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha

Read and Learn

In effect he said, "Look, you already believe that the Moon-god Allah is the greatest of all gods. All I want you to do is to accept that the idea that he is the only god. I am not taking away the Allah you already worship. I am only taking away his wife and his daughters and all the other gods." This is seen from the fact that the first point of the Muslim creed is not, "Allah is great" but "Allah is the greatest," i.e., he is the greatest among the gods. Why would Muhammad say that Allah is the "greatest" except in a polytheistic context? The Arabic word is used to contrast the greater from the lesser. That this is true is seen from the fact that the pagan Arabs never accused Muhammad of preaching a different Allah than the one they already worshipped. This "Allah" was the Moon-god according to the archeological evidence. Muhammad thus attempted to have it both ways. To the pagans, he said that he still believed in the Moon-god Allah. To the Jews and the Christians, he said that Allah was their God too. But both the Jews and the Christians knew better and that is why they rejected his god Allah as a false god.
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

Peace

ROFLMAO you cannot be SERIOUS! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ahh king there really is no helping you is there. You see words about GOD where there are none in you own books and now you go to a BIBLE site to learn Islam, you are hysterical, thanks for making me smile every morning. [Big Grin]

You stick to your path and I will stick to mine. [Wink]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

Read and Learn I will answer your questions after this post:

In his report to trustees, Rankin addressed recent charges from critics that some Southern Baptist missionaries working in the Muslim world believe the Allah of Islam and the God of Christianity are one and the same.

“I can assure you that no missionary believes the concept of God as known, taught and worshiped by Muslims is similar to the Jehovah God as revealed in the Bible,” Rankin said. “I regret this distorted impression based simply on the use of the name Allah for God.

“Every language has its word for God, which is used in translation of Scripture and witnessing within each particular culture and language. The fact is that ‘Allah’ is simply the Arabic word for ‘God,’ just as ‘Dios’ is the word for God in Spanish. It is the word that has been used for centuries in most translations of the Bible in many Muslim cultures, including Bengali, Indonesian and Malay,” Rankin explained.

“It is practically impossible to witness to a Muslim in many native languages and not use the word ‘Allah’ for God without introducing a foreign word and concept. We must not confuse cultural and linguistic bridges of communication with theological concepts.”
http://theexpositor.wordpress.com/2007/07/23/god-and-allah/

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Question > Now how does your above post show ANY respect??

What kind of respect are you looking for? I respect the Muslim(Person) not the Faith of Islam

Question > You DO NOT respect Muslims belief and you DO NOT respect Muslims or Islam, so please tell me HOW these two statements match up??

There are plenty of beliefs that get deserved respect. Islam Is something I cannot respect because of how women and children are treated. I have more muslim friends then you think and they seem okay with how I view their faith. I will admit I don't always disrespect Muhammad all the time with them but it seems I don't need to insult Muhammad because they already KNOW about Ayisha and how she is viewed.

Question > then why do you keep asking me to answer your questions??

Easy, You know your Faith. I commend you for it but it still does not change the Fact that Islam is really a pagan religion.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
“I can assure you that no missionary believes the concept of God as known, taught and worshiped by Muslims is similar to the Jehovah God as revealed in the Bible,” Rankin said. “I regret this distorted impression based simply on the use of the name Allah for God."

absolutely, Allah is not a man. Your 'concept' of God is totally different as you believe He was a man and died for you, I believe He is the Creator and created that man you think was God. This is where the problem lies as you do not have the same 'concept' of God as Muslims do. We do not lower God to a human status whereas you cannot understand God was above all that if He was a man.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

We really should continue this debate in the other thread, but for now I will answer you hear.

God is God, God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Ghost.

It was God the "SON" that Abraham visited and those three men were saved by.

It is no where as hard as you make it out to be.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Why Allah cannot be the God of the Bible

Read and Learn:

Islam's Quran and its own adopted practices prove that Allah cannot be the God of Christianity. In Arabic the word 'Allah' may mean 'god' but that does not mean Allah and the God of the Bible are one and the same. They cannot be because:
Islam has come to mean 'submission'1. The goal of Islam is to bring the whole world into submission to Allah. The Quran (Sura's 2, 4, 5, 9 and 47) teaches that all 'infidels' (non-Muslims) must either convert to Islam or be killed or enslaved2. The God of the Bible tells us that conversion is the work of God, therefore no-one can be forced to convert to Christianity.

The Quran says God has no son and is not a father. It rejects the Trinitarian God of the Bible. Muhammad taught that Jesus and Christians were not to be taken as friends (Sura's 5 and 9).

Allah was the pagan moon god of Mohammed's Quresh tribe represented by various idols, including a sacred stone3. The God of the Bible forbids idolatry.

Islam teaches the creation of a Muslim empire and the use of lethal force against opponents. The God of the Bible affirms that His kingdom is not of this world and commands that Christians love those who oppose them (John 18:34 and Matthew 5:44).

Muhammad, the founder of Islam and supposedly the last of God's prophets, performed no miracles. Jesus Christ the true Son of God and seal of all God's prophets performed many miracles - proving His claims to divinity. The God of the Bible performs miracles. The God of Islam is unconcerned with the human condition and has never miraculously demonstrated a loving concern for individuals.

Muhammad is declared a sinner in the Quran (Sura's 9, 40 and 48). Jesus Christ was and is sinless.

The Quran often contradicts the Bible. It denies that Jesus was God incarnate or that he died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins. Within this context alone the following verses testify that Allah cannot be the God of the Bible:
Romans 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

1 Corinthians 12:3: Therefore I tell you that no-one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed", and no-one can say, "Jesus is Lord", except by the Holy Spirit.
That Jesus paid the penalty for sin or that God should pay any penalty for our sin is foreign to the god of Islam. Islam teaches that Allah need only forgive sins of ignorance when individuals quickly ask for forgiveness. But 'ignorance' and 'quickly' are not defined in the Quran. Muslims can never know if they are forgiven. The God of the Bible confirms that all sins [past, present and future] are forgiven:
Luke 3:3: He went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luke 23:34: Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Luke 5:24: But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins....He said to the paralysed man, "I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home."

Psalm 103:12: As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
Allah provides Muslims with no assurance of salvation, accept in a 'Jihad'. The God of the Bible provides absolute assurance:
Romans 10:8-11: But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," (Deut. 30:14) that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." (Isaiah 28:16)
Most importantly the 'good news' or Gospel of Jesus Christ is not found in the Quran.

Muhammad himself failed to follow Allah's revelation. Despite ruling that a Muslim could have no more than four wives Muhammad is recorded to have married 21 women. Would the final prophet of the one true God [as he claimed to be] fail to obey his god's commands? By contrast Jesus Christ obeyed His Father (God) and was sinless.
http://www.truthwatch.info/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=83

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I live near a muslim community.....

Peace

I used to live near Chinatown. Is that why I like Chinese food? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
The Ministry of Common Sense

Thanks for the Joke: Bahahahahahahhhahahah

I needed that.

Peace

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Ayisha really want to say: God is not able to become man? God cannot take on human nature? According to the Bible God is able to do more than many Muslims would want to give him permission for. Jesus is basically giving a human expression to God’s emotions, visibly revealing the very heart and deep compassions of God for the plight of fallen humanity. The testimony of the Holy Bible is clear. It states both, that Jesus is the eternal Son of God (one of the Persons of the eternal Triune God), and that this eternal Word of God, who was involved in all of creation, by whom everything was created, and who sustains all of creation to this day, himself entered creation by becoming a human being.

quote:
absolutely, Allah is not a man. Your 'concept' of God is totally different as you believe He was a man and died for you, I believe He is the Creator and created that man you think was God. This is where the problem lies as you do not have the same 'concept' of God as Muslims do. We do not lower God to a human status whereas you cannot understand God was above all that if He was a man.

That's not what Christians believe. Christians believe the eternal Word of God took on a real human nature, while still remaining fully God in essence. Jesus is truly God in every way, and is also a real human being in every sense with the exception of sin. The things he experienced as man did not affect the integrity of his Deity, and yet at the same time his Divine abilities and qualities were not part of his human nature. He had (and continues to have) two distinct natures, two distinct sets of attributes simultaneously without either of them fusing in or mixing with the other. This is called the Hypostatic Union.

Thus, since Jesus became a real human being he truly hungered and thirsted like all men. Yet since he is also truly God he is the Bread of Life and the Living Water:

"Jesus answered her, ‘If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, "Give me a drink," you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.’ … Jesus said to her, ‘Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I WILL GIVE HIM will never be thirsty forever. The water that I WILL GIVE HIM will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.’" John 4:10, 13-14

"Jesus then said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God IS HE WHO COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN and gives life to the world.’ They said to him, ‘Sir, give us this bread always.’ Jesus said to them, ‘I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I HAVE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.’" John 6:35-38

"‘This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.’ The Jews then disputed among themselves, saying, ‘How can this man give us his flesh to eat?’ So Jesus said to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I WILL RAISE HIM UP on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, AND I IN HIM. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not as the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.’" John
6:50-58

And being a real human Jesus got tired and slept. Yet since he is also truly God, he is the very Rest and Comfort of all those who are weary:

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

That is why the Holy Bible has no problem portraying the Lord Jesus as truly human and also as true Deity, as the very Sovereign Sustainer of all creation:

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and IN HIM all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross. And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him," Colossians 1:15-22

"For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form," Colossians 2:9

"but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the worldHe is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high," Hebrews 1:2-3

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
quote:
Calling Allah a pagan moon god and Muhammed a peodophile is not an insult at all is it?? of course not, you think.

The Christians cannot consider and respect Muhammad as a prophet: it would be a moral suicide if they did and you know that all too well.

Sina:

I am not insulting Muhammad. I am laying charges against him. I am proving my claim using the Hadith and Sira as exhibits. It is up to you to disprove these charges.

As for respecting beliefs, who said beliefs have to be respected? Why should anyone respect a belief that says the unbelievers are filthy (najis)? This is an insult to me, because I am a disbeliever. Why should I respect an insult against my self?

We have to respect people and their rights to believe in anything they choose but not what they believe. I must respect your right to believe in absurdities but this does not mean I must respect absurdities.

We hear a lot that we must respect people's beliefs. That is baloney. We do not have to respect any belief, not even our own. We must always question beliefs. This is the only way humans can progress. If we respect beliefs, don't question them and don't challenge them how are we going to get rid of false beliefs?

Furthermore do Muslims respect the beliefs of others? Why is it that they insult the Jews, the Christians and even kill the Bahais, the Sikhs, the Ahmadis or the Hindus wherever they are the majority and have the upper hand? Isn't verse 1:7 or the Quran that all Muslims recite daily an insult to non Muslims? Forget the Muslims; did Muhammad respect the belief of the people? Why he rammed into Kaba and destroyed the temple of the people of Mecca? Wasn't this a sacrilege of their faith? He could start his own mosque elsewhere, why did he have to assault and insult the deities of the people? He set the example for other Muslims to follow and as the result his followers are as intolerant as he was. They constantly fight with each other, call one another heretics and kill one another. Do you know that more Muslims have been killed in the hands of fellow Muslims in sectarian fights than they have been killed in wars in the hands of non-Muslims? This killing is still going on.

When a Muslims asks others to respect his faith, please take a closer look at how Muslims respect the faiths of others. Muslims enjoy a lot more freedom and rights in non-Muslim countries than they grant other religions in Islamic countries.

They say, beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Even if that may be the case, truth must be objective. If you find Islam beautiful, that is your prerogative. As the good Italians say, 'Di gusti e colori, non discutono i dottori' Wise people do not argue over tastes and colors. However, when your choice of 'beauty' entails my subjugation and death, then your choice is no longer your business, it is also my business.

I may like fish and you may like lamb. I do not see any problem in that. To you, your food and to me, mine! However, if you like the taste of human flesh, as a human, I have a problem with that a big problem.

This is the problem we have with Muslims. We do not have any problem if you like to worship one God, three gods or a million of them. You are most welcome to worship monkeys, snakes or a black stone. What you believe or don't believe is not my business. However, when your religion requires you to fight me, subdue me, slay me, impose your faith on me and force me to pay jizyah because I do not believe in your deity and his bogus messenger, (9:29) we have a problem. The bottom lies in that we cannot tolerate beliefs that cannot tolerate us and our beliefs.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK..UT you've put it in black and white, so my advice to you is to stick to your beliefs about who the 'Lord' is and go on reading those corrupted books that were tampered with throughout 500+ years before Allah decided it was time to get things in order..since Allah knows best about His creations.
Muhammad pbuh was mentioned in the books to be Ahmad and that he was the last Prophet to humankind, this was changed and removed from all the books, but the original is hidden in the Scriptures hidden in the Vatican..the Pope you praise so much is the biggest hipocrite of his time like all those who've preceded him..the Papal business is utter filth, an insult to humanity.
It is nothing but a lucrative business made out of exploiting the ill and feeble minded.
The jizya is something that has stopped centuries ago, it was not intended to con people into Islam, it was to protect those unbelievers from invaders in case Islam was raided by Persians, Romans and likes while the Islamic empire was rising and spreading.
You are the ones paying your 'Jizya' to the church, you're the one believing the bogus and crap you're fed in church..excuse my French. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
OK..UT you've put it in black and white, so my advice to you is to stick to your beliefs about who the 'Lord' is and go on reading those corrupted books that were tampered with throughout 500+ years before Allah decided it was time to get things in order..since Allah knows best about His creations.
Muhammad pbuh was mentioned in the books to be Ahmad and that he was the last Prophet to humankind, this was changed and removed from all the books, but the original is hidden in the Scriptures hidden in the Vatican..the Pope you praise so much is the biggest hipocrite of his time like all those who've preceded him..the Papal business is utter filth, an insult to humanity.
It is nothing but a lucrative business made out of exploiting the ill and feeble minded.
The jizya is something that has stopped centuries ago, it was not intended to con people into Islam, it was to protect those unbelievers from invaders in case Islam was raided by Persians, Romans and likes while the Islamic empire was rising and spreading.
You are the ones paying your 'Jizya' to the church, you're the one believing the bogus and crap you're fed in church..excuse my French. [Roll Eyes]

How do you know Dzosser?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by unfinished thought.:
Does Ayisha really want to say: God is not able to become man? God cannot take on human nature?

NO Ayisha does not really want to say that, if Ayisha wanted to say that then she would say that. What Ayisha is saying is that MY concept of God is very different to yours and that God has no NEED to become a man as God can do ANYTHING He wants.

Now stop twisting my words.

Note: that was the ONLY part of your post I read, I wont bother with the rest, if I wanted to read articles I will go find articles to read.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
How do you know Dzosser?

Its a fact, this business is as old as Christianity, its a well organised system to control the lives of those who fall into belonging to Jesus..all the crusades against Islam are a proof of that business till this moment..those guys are on a mission to abolish Islam.
Are you kidding ? The Vatican is loaded..they're the true Mafia.
The secrets of all the knowledge of mankind are hidden within the Vatican's dungeons, everybody knows that..if any of that stuff is released, the whole business goes down the drain, they know its hell. [Eek!]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Easy, You know your Faith. I commend you for it but it still does not change the Fact that Islam is really a pagan religion.

Peace

Islam is a pagan religion?? Oh King king king you dont know anything about the pagan roots of Christianity then?

Easter = pagan
Christmas = pagan
St Valentines day = pagan
the idea of a mangod as saviour, died and resurrected = pagan

[Wink]

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
quote:
God has no NEED to become a man as God can do ANYTHING He wants.

God had no need to become a man, he did it out of love. He had to reveal Himself to us in such a way because our limited human minds cannot fully understand the spirit world that God is a part of. He became like us so that we would be capable of understanding and relating to Him just like we would a friend. Because we know what Jesus is like, we have a better way of knowing who God really is and how to be able to relate to Him.

In Christianity God is approachable. Islam teaches that God is so far above man in every way that he is virtually unknowable. He will send individuals to Paradise or Hell as he chooses. In Christianity God is making himself known to people: God is Love. What is Allah like?

Allah is an impersonal being, impossible to approach or comprehend. TheIn Islam, Allah has 99 names. However, "love" is not one of them as far as I have been able to tell in the various lists I have seen of the 99 names. I have read the entire Quran and it appears to me that Allah seems to only love those who love Him. The only time it is mentioned that Allah is loving is in relationship to those who follow Him. Anyone else seems to be outside of that love until they have come under submission (islam/salam) to Him.

The Islamic view of Paradise is a place where Allah is not obviously present. There are many pleasures to be experienced, but Allah is not a part of any of these pleasures. Allah is never mentioned as being a part of the experience of being in Paradise, and He is "absent" from being there.

However, in the Bible, Allah is not unknowable or impersonal. He is a personal God. The whole basis for relating to God is to be based on love. A God who loves every single person in the world, not just those who love or obey Him. He loves human beings purely because He cannot do any other thing but to love them. He loves them without cause or reason. Our relationship with God is to be a heart relationship of intimacy and depth, not just a head knowledge of what He is supposed to be like. Bible's God befriends men and cares about them. He loved the world so much He sent Jesus for us! (John 3:16) Jesus is the "Good News" of peace and forgiveness. The Bible's God can be reached through Jesus Christ and trust in Him. (John 14:6).

Allah requires total obedience to Islam and weighs the works of people. llah required the works of Mohammed to complete his words of judgment to man. The God Of The Bible sent His son who did the finished work of grace for man. (John 19:30)

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
How do you know Dzosser?

Its a fact, this business is as old as Christianity, its a well organised system to control the lives of those who fall into belonging to Jesus..all the crusades against Islam are a proof of that business till this moment..those guys are on a mission to abolish Islam.
Are you kidding ? The Vatican is loaded..they're the true Mafia.
The secrets of all the knowledge of mankind are hidden within the Vatican's dungeons, everybody knows that..if any of that stuff is released, the whole business goes down the drain, they know its hell. [Eek!]

I agree with you that organized religion is used to control the masses. My question is how do you know that Muhammad(pbuh) is the last Prophet to humankind?
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Islamic Theologian Says Prophet Muhammad Likely Never Existed

15 Nov 2008 ... Islamic theologian Muhammad Sven Kalisch has announced a surprising theory: The Prophet Muhammad probably never existed.

Prof. Kalisch, who insists he's still a Muslim, says he knew he would get in trouble but wanted to subject Islam to the same scrutiny as Christianity and Judaism. Religions, he says, are "crutches" that help believers get to "the spiritual truth behind them." To him, what matters isn't whether Muhammad actually lived but the philosophy presented in his name.

This summer, the dispute hit the headlines. A Turkish-language German newspaper reported on it with gusto. Media in the Muslim world picked up on it.

He devoured works questioning the existence of Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Then "I said to myself: You've dealt with Christianity and Judaism but what about your own religion? Can you take it for granted that Muhammad existed?"

He had no doubts at first, but slowly they emerged. He was struck, he says, by the fact that the first coins bearing Muhammad's name did not appear until the late 7th century -- six decades after the religion did.

He traded ideas with some scholars in Saarbrücken who in recent years have been pushing the idea of Muhammad's nonexistence. They claim that "Muhammad" wasn't the name of a person but a title, and that Islam began as a Christian heresy.

Prof. Kalisch didn't buy all of this. Contributing last year to a book on Islam, he weighed the odds and called Muhammad's existence "more probable than not." By early this year, though, his thinking had shifted. "The more I read, the historical person at the root of the whole thing became more and more improbable," he says.

He has doubts, too, about the Quran. "God doesn't write books," Prof. Kalisch says.

The professor says he's more determined than ever to keep probing his faith. He is finishing a book to explain his thoughts. It's in English instead of German because he wants to make a bigger impact. "I'm convinced that what I'm doing is necessary. There must be a free discussion of Islam," he says.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
God has no NEED to become a man as God can do ANYTHING He wants.

God had no need to become a man, he did it out of love. He had to reveal Himself to us in such a way because our limited human minds cannot fully understand the spirit world that God is a part of.
God doesnt HAVE TO do anything. He managed to communicate to prophets long before Jesus. Yes our limited human minds have difficulty comprehending God, and YOU still do as your limited mind STILL comprehends God as a man.

God is not PART of anything, spirit world or otherwise, God is the CREATOR of it and not PART of His creation.

quote:
He became like us so that we would be capable of understanding and relating to Him just like we would a friend. Because we know what Jesus is like, we have a better way of knowing who God really is and how to be able to relate to Him.
You may know what Jesus was like but you still have NO concept of God as you still see Him as a man, you think of God as a man with human traits. Until you get past that you will not know GOD.

quote:
In Christianity God is approachable. Islam teaches that God is so far above man in every way that he is virtually unknowable. He will send individuals to Paradise or Hell as he chooses. In Christianity God is making himself known to people: God is Love.
God is not approachable in Christianity or you would not have to go through a man to get to Him. And YES heaven or hell as He choses as HE Created ALL of it and hell is in the Bible too.

quote:
Allah is an impersonal being, impossible to approach or comprehend. The Bible's God befriends men and cares about them. He loved the world so much He sent Jesus for us! (John 3:16) Jesus is the "Good News" of peace and forgiveness. The Bible's God can be reached through Jesus Christ and trust in Him. (John 14:6).
Allah is not a person thats why He may seem impersonal to you and yes we cannot comprehend with our limited minds. The mistake is to make him a man so you CAN comprehend. According to you He can only be reached THROUGH Jesus whereas God can be reached alone. Your post shows clearly you think there is more than one God, which would make clearer your confusion. Allah is the Creator, if you think your God is not then you onto the wrong idea of God.

quote:
Allah requires total obedience to Islam and weighs the works of people. llah required the works of Mohammed to complete his words of judgment to man. The God Of The Bible sent His son who did the finished work of grace for man. (John 19:30)
So what you are saying is that God needed a son called Jesus to complete His works and you see that as ok? God/Allah didnt 'require' the works of Muhammed to complete His words of judgement to man. Man will be judged BY GOD at the end of life. Muhammed was not a judge and Muhammed didnt decide who goes to heaven or hell, that can only be done by THE JUDGE which is God/Allah.

Please dont bother replying with a long cut and paste as I wont read it. [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Islamic Theologian Says Prophet Muhammad Likely Never Existed

15 Nov 2008 ... Islamic theologian Muhammad Sven Kalisch has announced a surprising theory: The Prophet Muhammad probably never existed.

Prof. Kalisch, who insists he's still a Muslim, says he knew he would get in trouble but wanted to subject Islam to the same scrutiny as Christianity and Judaism. Religions, he says, are "crutches" that help believers get to "the spiritual truth behind them." To him, what matters isn't whether Muhammad actually lived but the philosophy presented in his name.

This summer, the dispute hit the headlines. A Turkish-language German newspaper reported on it with gusto. Media in the Muslim world picked up on it.

He devoured works questioning the existence of Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Then "I said to myself: You've dealt with Christianity and Judaism but what about your own religion? Can you take it for granted that Muhammad existed?"

He had no doubts at first, but slowly they emerged. He was struck, he says, by the fact that the first coins bearing Muhammad's name did not appear until the late 7th century -- six decades after the religion did.

He traded ideas with some scholars in Saarbrücken who in recent years have been pushing the idea of Muhammad's nonexistence. They claim that "Muhammad" wasn't the name of a person but a title, and that Islam began as a Christian heresy.

Prof. Kalisch didn't buy all of this. Contributing last year to a book on Islam, he weighed the odds and called Muhammad's existence "more probable than not." By early this year, though, his thinking had shifted. "The more I read, the historical person at the root of the whole thing became more and more improbable," he says.

He has doubts, too, about the Quran. "God doesn't write books," Prof. Kalisch says.

The professor says he's more determined than ever to keep probing his faith. He is finishing a book to explain his thoughts. It's in English instead of German because he wants to make a bigger impact. "I'm convinced that what I'm doing is necessary. There must be a free discussion of Islam," he says.

Do you have a masters in copying only the parts of a copied article that match your agenda and a PhD in not supplying the link as its from dubious sources? [Wink]
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
quote:
According to you He can only be reached THROUGH Jesus whereas God can be reached alone.

In order for me to WANT to reach God, (I have a free will) I must know what God is like. What is He like? Is he evil, sadist, a cruel God? What are his attributes? In Jesus God let us know that God is love. We can only LOVE because HE FIRST LOVED US. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

John 4:-7-12
7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

Also, I would like you to explain why in so many places Muhammad claims that he will be the intercessor and that others to whom permission has been given can also intercede. Muhammad is claiming to have the power to act as God’s advisor. By claiming that he has the power to intercede with God, Muhammad in assuming the role of the Almighty’s partner.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
o_g ! What a sudden turn ?? Is that what really concerns you ? How do I know that Muhammad pbuh is the last prophet...erm..well, ahem excuse me, do you know of anyone I should know of that we await ? [Confused] please enlighten upon arrival date and location. [Roll Eyes]
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com