EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » christans on egyptsearch (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: christans on egyptsearch
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfinshdthough did u watch this films banned from bible or u just lov copy past like machin?
the film talk evn abut books befor the 4 bible books wich banned lol

Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think u didnt wtch it cuz u dont hav time too busy in sarch for somthing to copy and past [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The concept of this 'documentary' is nothing new. Occasionally we hear references to the so-called lost books of the Bible, books that some people think have been hidden from the general populace. In 1979, Bell Publishing Company of New York came out with a book entitled The Lost Books of the Bible. On the flyleaf it says that these books were not among those chosen to comprise the Bible, and "they were suppressed by the church, and for over fifteen hundred years were shrouded in secrecy".

These books are not really as secret as the authors imply. New Testament scholars have been well aware of their existence throughout the centuries, though perhaps these books were not accessible to the common man. Their credibility is rejected by both Catholics and Protestants. See why

These books include stories about the birth of Mary and of Christ. Also there are a dozen or more stories that took place during Christ’s lifetime. Three or four purport to relate to events in the Old Testament.

These books never even vied for a place in the canon. Unlike some other books that were actually disputed (the Shepherd of Hermas, for example), these books were recognized as legends from the beginning. These “forgotten books” are so obviously inferior to those in our Bible that they cannot be taken seriously.

Indeed, in the preface, Dr. Frank Crane admitted the point by saying that legends and apocryphal stories surround all great men such as Napoleon, Charlemagne, and Julius Caesar, so we can also expect that tales would grow up around Christ. He went on to say that Christ appealed to the “fictional minds” of his day. These writers, Crane admitted, do not pretend to write down what is strictly true, but tinge all events with their imagination.

Finally, Crane said the common man can now make his own decision as to whether the early church did right in rejecting these books. He did not hesitate to say that common sense itself will show the superiority of the accepted canonical books.

I agree. Should there be any doubt about the accepted books, the best solution would be to read these so-called lost books. And for that matter, one should also read those books that laid more serious claim to canonicity. They also are so inferior to the books of the New Testament that we become convinced that the early church did not err.

In the upper room, Christ promised that the Holy Spirit would help them recall his teachings. “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, He Will bear witness of Me” (John 15:26). That was a tacit confirmation of the New Testament that still needed to be written. The early believers recognized those writings that were either written by an apostle or by someone personally acquainted with one. After the apostolic period, no more books could claim the stamp of divine authority.

The Book of Revelation ends with a warning:

I testify to everyone who bears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to then; God shall add to him the plagues which are written in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book (Rev. 22.18-19)

Although these words refer specifically to the Book of Revelation and not to the New Testament as a whole (there were still questions as to which books were properly in the New Testament when Revelation was penned), yet they are a warning to the many false cults who have claimed to add to God’s Word.

In our present New Testament we have the final word from God until our Lord returns and the Bible as we know it will no longer be necessary.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it obvious that all UT does is google stuff ? I thought he was a bot all along but it could be a human doing it, not sure.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gnostic texts come in the second century and later. They wander far from the Jesus and the disciples of the four Biblical Gospels. The authors of these odd and eerie Gnostic texts did not bother to anchor the vast majority of their discussions and dialogues in historical time and place, in Israel about four decades before the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. In fact, they delight in repudiating the flow of Biblical history, salvation history. Jesus saw himself as being a part of it and fulfilling it. He did not mock or knock it.

These Gnostic authors did not follow the commonsense and obvious truth that if they had researched the real-life Jesus more carefully, then the more believable their dialogues would have become. Rather, compared to the Biblical authors, the Gnostics seem not to care one little bit to find the real Jesus – the Jewish Jesus. So their texts lurch over into errors and take flights of fancy, not only because they repudiate Judaism and the Old Testament, but also because they had a strong agenda to teach their own esoteric doctrines. They have no grounding, certainly not like the Biblical Gospels do. (Click on Part Fourteen and find "His Hebrew Bible" to see how reverentially all four Biblical Gospel authors treat the Old Testament.)

The Gnostics capitalized on the fame of Jesus and his disciples, as Christianity spread around the Mediterranean world over the centuries in the Roman Empire. They used names like Mary Magdalene, Andrew, Philip, Peter, and others. But no one can be confident that these disciples and especially Jesus really did and taught what is in the Gnostic texts. In fact, we can be confident that they did not teach or do what is in those texts, except a few passages that are obviously derived from the earlier Biblical Gospels.

Therefore, we today should not hesitate one little bit to call these outlandish (literally out-land-ish) Gnostic texts and Gnosticism heretical and unorthodox. We do not need to put quotation marks around those words. There are clear, unambiguous differences between the Biblical Gospels and the Gnostic texts. The latter are not orthodox (no quotation marks), even by a generous definition of orthodoxy (no quotation marks). After writing the series, it is clear to me why great church leaders like Irenaeus and Athanasius rightly considered them heretical fictions. These and other church leaders would have been derelict in their duty, if they had allowed Gnosticism to freely penetrate church life.

In case this Summary and Conclusion has not been clear already, let me state it categorically:

Historically speaking, the four Gospels are highly reliable and credible and accurate accounts, particularly measured by the standards of their own Greco-Roman and Jewish literary contexts.

References and Further Reading

Richard Bauckham. Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony. Eerdmans, 2006. I will refer to this excellent book very often. His book goes a long way to upset overly skeptical scholarship that has exerted a lot of influence on New Testament studies for a long time.

Paul Rhodes Eddy and Gregory A. Boyd. The Jesus Legend: A Case for the Historical Reliability of the Synoptic Jesus Traditions. Baker Academic, 2007. This has quickly become the best book on the historical reliability of the synoptic Gospels,

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Isn't it obvious that all UT does is google stuff ? I thought he was a bot all along but it could be a human doing it, not sure.

I thought for a long long time it was a bot, when it was its past 2 or 3 names before it got banned for copy pasting and spamming pages of crap, but sadly its not a bot, its a saddo with no life who searches and copies day in day out. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he gets paid to do this to keep the forums alive.

There are jobs like that you know.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I thought that too. I did ask her (its apparently a her) once but she didnt answer, obviously couldnt find a copy paste article on it at the time. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Easy, You know your Faith. I commend you for it but it still does not change the Fact that Islam is really a pagan religion.

Peace

Islam is a pagan religion?? Oh King king king you dont know anything about the pagan roots of Christianity then?

Easter = pagan
Christmas = pagan
St Valentines day = pagan
the idea of a mangod as saviour, died and resurrected = pagan

[Wink]

another of my questions perfectly ignored by king

King read it and WEEP [Wink]

Lets talk about the Pagan godman Attis

Phrygia (aka Anatolia = modern Turkey)
Birth: Attis was born of the Virgin Nana on December 25th. He was both the Father and the Divine Son.

The worship of Cybele and Attis dated back centuries in Phrygia before it was imported to Rome in 204 BC.

Roman writers mentioning the religion include:
Lucretius (lived 98 - 54 BC),
Catullus (86 -40 BC),
Varro (116 - 28 BC), and
Dionysus Halicarnasensis (first century BC).

Attis predated Christ. Before and during the years the Christian Gospels were written (from the reign of Claudius, 41 - 54 AD) the Festival of Joy, remembering Attis' death and rebirth was celebrated yearly in Rome.

A Christian writer of the fourth century AD, recounted ongoing disputes between Pagans and Christians over the remarkable similarities of the death and resurrection of their two Gods. The Pagans argued that their God was older and therefore original. The Christians admitted Christ came later, but claimed Attis was a work of the devil whose similarity to Christ, and the fact he predated Christ, were intended to confuse and mislead men. This was apparently the stock answer—the Christian apologist Tertullian makes the same argument.

The Festival of Joy—the celebration of Attis' death and rebirth

On March 22 a pine tree was brought to the sanctuary of Cybele, on it hung the effigy of Attis. The God was dead.Two days of mourning followed.

On the eve of the third day, March 25th, the worshippers turned to joy.

Attis' worshipers at a sacramental meal of bread and wine. The wine represented the God's blood; the bread became the body of the savoir.

They were baptized in this way: a bull was placed over a grating, the devotee stood under the grating. The bull was stabbed with a consecrated spear. "It's hot reeking blood poured in torrents through the apertures and was received with devout eagerness by the worshiper...who had been born again to eternal life and had washed away his sins in the blood of the bull." [for more see Frazer, Attis, chapter 1]

Called "the Good Sheppard," the "Most High God," the "Only Begotten Son" and "Savior."

[In Rome the new birth and the remission of sins by shedding of bull's blood took place on what is now Vatican Hill, in our days the site of the great basilica of St. Peter's]

Wow and you think Islam is pagan ROFL [Big Grin]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UT is a software , that's programmed to work by picking a specific line in a sentence like 'corrupt bible' or 'prophet Muhammad pbuh', scans the web and picks up all the negative crap it can find , sorts it out to form a total of 8 to 9 thousand words, then copies and pastes it onto the relavent thread, mods choose it to respond to, so as to maintain a busy forum.

Now the trick is to trigger this software by inputing negative stuff to it and sit back and watch it go into a frenzy, I've tried this on several instances and the outcome was fascinating, nothing but inane junk and garbage.

The software cannot produce less than 2 pages at a time, the mods are considering an upgrade to a newer version that produces under one thousand words of nonesense, since all the posters have obviously turned away from the tedious posts.

The mods are also considering adding more of those programs and giving them usernames and avatars, we've seen them in their beta versions, pop up every now and then...I cannot recall their specific names, since they offer nothing interesting to watch. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
im beginning to think King is a bot thats got stuck [Big Grin]

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Gay sex is bad.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

Why should I believe any of this pagan nonsense. For One I am not a Catholic and two Ancient Egypt also had it's own stories Like what you posted.

It's funny that you would try and link Chrsitianity to pagans, not realizing then you put Islam as Pagan also since they Believe in the Old testament and the Gospels of Jesus.

Just for you since you "Love" to read:

Ibn al-Nadim wrote in his book, al-Fahrisit, about various religious sects in the Middle East. He says in the month in which the Harranians fasted for thirty days, they honored the god Sin, which is the moon. Al-Nadim described the feasts they celebrated and the sacrifices they presented to the moon.[iv][4] Another historian, Ibn Abi Zinad also speaks about the Harranians, saying that they fast for thirty days, they look toward Yemen when they fast, and they pray five times a day.[v][5] We know that Muslims also pray five times a day. Harranian fasting is also similar to that of Ramadan in Islam in the fact that they fast from before the sun rises until the sunset, just as the Muslims do during the days of Ramadan.[vi][6] Still another historian, Ibn al-Juzi, described the Harranian fasting during this month. He said they concluded their fasting by sacrificing animals and presenting alms to the poor.[vii][7] We also find these things in Islamic fasting today.

http://religionresearchinstitute.org/ramadan/roots.htm

I will even give a source, something you failed to do.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha

Why should I believe any of this pagan nonsense. For One I am not a Catholic and two Ancient Egypt also had it's own stories Like what you posted.

Yes Ancient Egypt did also have these same trinity and crucifiction stories, THAT is the point oh dumbo!

quote:
It's funny that you would try and link Chrsitianity to pagans, not realizing then you put Islam as Pagan also since they Believe in the Old testament and the Gospels of Jesus.
You still didnt get it King!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Just for you since you "Love" to read:

Ibn al-Nadim wrote in his book, al-Fahrisit, about various religious sects in the Middle East. He says in the month in which the Harranians fasted for thirty days, they honored the god Sin, which is the moon. Al-Nadim described the feasts they celebrated and the sacrifices they presented to the moon.[iv][4] Another historian, Ibn Abi Zinad also speaks about the Harranians, saying that they fast for thirty days, they look toward Yemen when they fast, and they pray five times a day.[v][5] We know that Muslims also pray five times a day. Harranian fasting is also similar to that of Ramadan in Islam in the fact that they fast from before the sun rises until the sunset, just as the Muslims do during the days of Ramadan.[vi][6] Still another historian, Ibn al-Juzi, described the Harranian fasting during this month. He said they concluded their fasting by sacrificing animals and presenting alms to the poor.[vii][7] We also find these things in Islamic fasting today.

I will even give a source, something you failed to do.

Peace

ohhh nice one, divert the topic back to attacking Islam.

Yes they fasted. JESUS FASTED. You did know that didnt you? You do know Jesus got on the floor face to the ground and worshipped GOD dont you?? [Roll Eyes]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
king, cant you see the 'slight' (cough)similarities?

Attis born of a virgin on 25th Dec
Jesus born of a virgin celebrated on 25th Dec

Attis was both Father and Divine Son
Jesus worhipped as Father and Divine Son

Attis died hanging on a tree
Jesus died hanging on a cross (even that is false as it was found it was actually a tree)

Attis dead for 2 days then resurrected
Jesus dead for 2 days then resurrected

Attis Festival of Joy March celebrating the risen 'God'
Jesus, Easter March/April celebrating the risen 'God'

Attis worshippers sacramental bread and wine representing the body and the blood of the God
Jesus worhippers sacramental bread and wine representing the body and the blood of the God

Attis Called "the Good Sheppard," the "Most High God," the "Only Begotten Son" and "Savior."
Jesus Called "the Good Sheppard," the "Most High God," the "Only Begotten Son" and "Savior."

now tell me you cant SEE IT.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

Typical Taqiya using Muslim. Keep your stupid insults to yourself.

What I posted was not refuted by you at all just talked around. Since you never read the Sources I will post more from the Article:

Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the rigid observance of thirty days of fasting during the daylight hours, has pagan roots developed in India and the Middle East. The observance of fasting to honor the moon, and ending the fast when the moon’s crescent appears, was practiced with the rituals of the Eastern worshippers of the moon. Both Ibn al-Nadim and the Shahrastani tell us about al-Jandrikinieh, an Indian sect which began to fast when the moon disappeared and ended the fast with a great feast when the crescent reappeared

According to Ibn al-Nadim, the historian mentioned earlier, the Harranians called the feast al-Feter عيد الفطر , the same name by which the feast of Ramadan is named[ix][9].

We have identified many elements of pagan worship that Muhammad grafted directly into Islam virtually unchanged. The symbols, the temples and the rituals of modern Islam were practiced by polytheists before Muhammad was born. Islam is Repackaged Polytheism. "Polytheism with a monotheistic veil"

The three principal idols of Pagan Arab idolatry were the goddesses Lat, 'Uzza, and Manat. Opinions differ as to their exact forms : one version is that Lat was in human shape, 'Uzza had its origin in a sacred tree, and Manat in a white stone. They all represented God in female form." (The holy Qur’an, text, translation and commentary by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. 1872-1952, First published in 1938, 1973 ed., p. 1445, footnote 5095, commenting on 53:19)

Read and Learn.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha

Typical Taqiya using Muslim. Keep your stupid insults to yourself.

What I posted was not refuted by you at all just talked around.

what insult??
Where have I lied?
Why do you expect ME to answer all your questions yet you AVOID all mine?? YOU talk around EVERYTHING.

Do you think ALL references to 'the Lord appeared' in the Bible are Jesus ????

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
king, cant you see the 'slight' (cough)similarities?

Attis born of a virgin on 25th Dec
Jesus born of a virgin celebrated on 25th Dec

Attis was both Father and Divine Son
Jesus worhipped as Father and Divine Son

Attis died hanging on a tree
Jesus died hanging on a cross (even that is false as it was found it was actually a tree)

Attis dead for 2 days then resurrected
Jesus dead for 2 days then resurrected

Attis Festival of Joy March celebrating the risen 'God'
Jesus, Easter March/April celebrating the risen 'God'

Attis worshippers sacramental bread and wine representing the body and the blood of the God
Jesus worhippers sacramental bread and wine representing the body and the blood of the God

Attis Called "the Good Sheppard," the "Most High God," the "Only Begotten Son" and "Savior."
Jesus Called "the Good Sheppard," the "Most High God," the "Only Begotten Son" and "Savior."

now tell me you cant SEE IT.

Read it and Learn King [Wink]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

Read and Learn:

Horus:

Sun God of Egypt 3000 B.C.
Born Dec 25 of the virgin Isis Mary
His birth was accompanied by a star in the east which in turn Three kings followed to locate and adorn the new born savior
At the age of 12 he was a child teacher
At 30 he was baptised by a figure known as Annup and thus began his ministry
Horus had twelve disciples
Horus was known as... The light and the way, The good shepherd, The truth, The lamb of God and many others....
He was betrayed by Tifun, crucified and resurrected in 3 days...

Krishna: of India 900 B.C.

Born on Dec 25 on the virgin Devaki under a star in the east
He performed Miracles with his disciples and upon death was resurrected

Dionysus: Greece 500 B.C.

Born of a virgin on Dec 25
Was a traveling teacher who preformed miracles
Was known for turning water into wine
He was referred to as the King of Kings,Gods only begotten son, The alpha and omega, etc...
Upon his death he was resurrecte

Mithra: Persia 1200 B.C.

Born of a virgin on Dec 25
He had 12 disciples and Preformed miracles
Upon his death he was buried for 3 days and thus resurrected
He was referred to as the truth and the light as well as many other names
The day of worship of Mithra was Sunday

Wonder what you make of these? This of course is stuff that is similar unless you do some work.

Anyways to debunk your ATTIS nonsense:

I'm going to begin by providing some relevant background data, as well as some commentary on what modern Attis-related scholarship, such as it is, makes of any alleged connection to Christianity.

Our first mention of Attis comes from the well-known writings of the Greek historian Herodotus [Verm.CA, 88-9]. According to Herodotus, Attis was a shepherd from Phrygia and the son of a king, Croseus of Lydia. King Croseus had a nasty dream in which his son was killed by an iron spear, and because of this, he refused to allow Attis out on a boar hunt, until Attis himself persuaded him that it would be OK.

Still a tad worried, Croseus hires a gent named Adreastus, whom he had earlier granted sanctuary to, to guard his son's welfare on the hunt. Unfortunately, the foot of irony stomps right in when Adreastus throws his spear at a boar and misses, instead hitting you-know-who and killing him.

This is our first mention of Attis, and by now you should be asking, "Where's the beef? How do the copycatters think this relates to Christ?" The answer is, it doesn't -- and that most of the material about Attis that the copycatters get excited over is from a time seriously postdating Christianity.
Attis scholarship, we should note, is rather a small club -- a key name is familiar: M. J. Vermaseren, he who also followed Cumont in the study of Mithra, was a major player; beyond that I have found only five books on Attis available (see source list), and many of them are primarily concerned with Cybele.

But neither Vermaseren, nor any modern scholar of Attis, so much as lays a hint that Christianity stole anything from the Attis cult -- indeed, they aver that the opposite is what happened. Vermaseren notes that all of our information on parallels comes from early Christian writers, and refers to "a tendency to add more and more complicated theories to the Phrygian cult in the course of time." [Verm.CA, 182] Gasparro [Gasp.Sot, 106] avers that the sources show an evolution in the Attis cult in response to Christianity.

A. T. Fear, in an essay devoted entirely to this subject [Fear.CC, 41-2] notes that the Attis cult "did modify itself in significant ways with the passing of the years" and concludes, based on the dated evidence, that the ways of the Attis cult similar to Christianity "seem to have been provoked by a need to respond to the challenge of Christianity." In this case, the church was Pokemon, and the Attis people were doing the Digimon ripoff. But not very well, as we will see. http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/attis.html

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

Stick to one Thread. What Insult, was it me that called you a dumbo? What questions of yours have I avoided.

Any questions that need to be answered can be answered in the Thread where the question comes from not this thread.

You really thought you had something with ATTIS. Too bad you have to look at these things in context and not just by what is said that was copied. Probably why most scholars laugh at these comparisons.
[Wink]
Peace

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a christian but do not see why you have to come to this site to attack its members for their
faith and beliefs. Why not take a leaf out of Obama my man book and show respect and tolerance for all people of different faiths. Why the need to attack. Sow seeds of love peace and tolerance
let people alone to practise what they believe in
please

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're absolutely right..I wouldn't care less about anyone's religion, its their problem with the Almighty, but will not sit back and watch someone insult my prophet Muhammad pbuh and picture him as a child molester, as well as other scam.
They must respect our prophet, like we respect their Jesus.

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting more King but they have NOT been refuted, these are historical FACTS. I also knew you were going to say it was all an invention against the church which the church has been saying since day one, shame that history and fact refute the church ideas.

I have asked the question over and over in the thread it came from yet you REFUSE to answer it so I posted it here and you STILL cannot answer it.

As for posting it in another thread YOU were the one who spammed every thread inside and outside of the religion section with one longgggg set of questions because YOU needed a smoke screen as YOU had got your knickers in a twist and were UNABLE to answer questions so chose to just keep firing the same ones at me.

***** I am a muslim and I do not attack anothers religion, it is not me that starts these topics attacking another religion, you only have to look at Kings and UTs posts to see that. But as Dzosser said, I will not sit here and let some dumbo (fact, not an insult) attack MY religion when thier entire BASE is made of glass!

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

Dumbo is for the person who asks for sources and still does not read them.

Muhammad was a pedofile. This is not an insult because it is Fact. Muhammad did no miracles not an insult just a fact.

Your Attis nonsense was refuted, all you have to do is READ the Source. Why do I have to take posts from it so you read.

Gasparro notes some representations of the infant Attis seemingly as the son of Cybele [Gasp.Sot, 31]. But at best all we have here is a correspondence of very common familial terms, and Attis had to be someone's son.

On "Black Friday," he was crucified on a tree, from which his holy blood ran down to redeem the earth. I have found utterly no verification for any of this -- Attis died under a tree, not crucified on it; there is no reference to it happening on a Friday, much less a "Black" one; Attis did shed blood, but all it did was make flowers (especially violets), in some stories -- if you want to call that "redeeming" the earth, then maybe your local farmer is doing the same thing by rotating the crops. It sure didn't "redeem" anything or anyone with reference to sin or do those of us outside the floral business a lot of good.
He descended into the underworld. That's true, but Jesus didn't do this.
http://www.tektonics.org/copycat/attis.html

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
King Dumbo is the person that asks ME to answer questions like you hold some sort of trophy but have no idea how to answer the questions yourself without posting an article as YOU cant put it in your own words because you cant make sense of them either.

Dumbo is not being able to answer ANY questions yet keep firing questions at me.

I DID read it.

And here we are BECAUSE you cant answer questions you are back to attacking Muhammed.

Now answer this question:
Do you think ALL references to 'the Lord appeared' in the Bible are Jesus ????

A simple 'yes' or 'no' is all I need, you dont need to search an article for that do you? YES or NO?

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

So I really must of been the person who called YOU dumbo.

If you really read it, you would not of come back thinking you found the Golden Calf(Attis Nosense)

I would post more for you to "READ" but anyone with sense will know that the Attis stuff was refuted.

Also Your question was answered, I showed you posts from the Bible. It's up to you to read the Bible and actually understand what you are reading

As for Muhammad, How is he a "Prophet" [Confused] He did not do any miracles he could not heal anyone, he broke all of Gods 10 commandments.
He promoted Lying Had more then 10 wives, told his followers they could only have 4, married a little child and spoke of Heaven like it was on earth. Also what do women get in Islamic Heaven? [Confused]

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ahhhh and there we have King in all his glory again [Big Grin]

May Allah give you your justice on the Day of Judgement [Wink]

Ma'asalama

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

I should just call you a Hit and run artist. Your stupidness was refuted(ATTIS stupidness) yet you decide to take another cheapshot. I would call you the queen of insulting and then crying innocence. But that is for everyone to see. Who started out calling people dumbo, Me or You.

I know that Muhammad worked no miracles, did no healing, never prophesied. Violated a little girl. And spoke about what male and females will get in Heaven.....Oh wait nothing for the women just the Male.

May God show you the true path before you die.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

May God show you the true path before you die.

[Confused]

Alhamdulillah He did

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
[Confused]

He has not shown you anything yet:

but for others they are in parables, so that 'seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand. Luke 8:10

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[Confused]

He has not shown you anything yet:

but for others they are in parables, so that 'seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand. Luke 8:10

Peace

YUSUFALI: Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

YUSUFALI: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

YUSUFALI: The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

YUSUFALI: They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.

YUSUFALI: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?

YUSUFALI: "Now have come to you, from your Lord, proofs (to open your eyes): if any will see, it will be for (the good of) his own soul; if any will be blind, it will be to his own (harm): I am not (here) to watch over your doings."

YUSUFALI: Who doth more wrong than those who invent a life against Allah? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! the Curse of Allah is on those who do wrong!-

YUSUFALI: Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "(It is) Allah." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?" Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "Allah is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible."

YUSUFALI: Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition;-

YUSUFALI: But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.

YUSUFALI: It is he whom Allah guides, that is on true Guidance; but he whom He leaves astray - for such wilt thou find no protector besides Him. On the Day of Judgment We shall gather, them together, prone on their faces, blind, dumb, and deaf: their abode will be Hell: every time it shows abatement, We shall increase from them the fierceness of the Fire.

YUSUFALI: "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."
YUSUFALI: He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?"
YUSUFALI: (Allah) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded."

YUSUFALI: Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts.

YUSUFALI: Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;

YUSUFALI: Still less can their knowledge comprehend the Hereafter: Nay, they are in doubt and uncertainty thereanent; nay, they are blind thereunto!

YUSUFALI: Nor canst thou be a guide to the blind, (to prevent them) from straying: only those wilt thou get to listen who believe in Our Signs, and they will bow in Islam.

YUSUFALI: Nor canst thou lead back the blind from their straying: only those wilt thou make to hear, who believe in Our signs and submit (their wills in Islam).

YUSUFALI: Not equal are the blind and those who (clearly) see: Nor are (equal) those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and those who do evil. Little do ye learn by admonition!

YUSUFALI: Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.

[Wink]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Wow you really had this saved up didn't you?

I would Laugh but I feel Sorry for you

Simple:

Matthew13:10
Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.

Jesus loves you.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ROFL you will never SEE king.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

If your expecting an Insult.....well sorry. I don't want to get into a back and forth insult(Stupidness) with you. Truth stands on it's own:

Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.

No matter how you think, Jesus is waiting to embrace you.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Truth stands on it's own:

Yes you are right, it does.

YUSUFALI: Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

YUSUFALI: The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

YUSUFALI: They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.

YUSUFALI: Say: "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden, nor do I tell you I am an angel. I but follow what is revealed to me." Say: "can the blind be held equal to the seeing?" Will ye then consider not?

YUSUFALI: "Now have come to you, from your Lord, proofs (to open your eyes): if any will see, it will be for (the good of) his own soul; if any will be blind, it will be to his own (harm): I am not (here) to watch over your doings."

YUSUFALI: Who doth more wrong than those who invent a life against Allah? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, "These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! the Curse of Allah is on those who do wrong!-

YUSUFALI: Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "(It is) Allah." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with light?" Or do they assign to Allah partners who have created (anything) as He has created, so that the creation seemed to them similar? Say: "Allah is the Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible."

YUSUFALI: Is then one who doth know that that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the Truth, like one who is blind? It is those who are endued with understanding that receive admonition;-

YUSUFALI: But those who were blind in this world, will be blind in the hereafter, and most astray from the Path.

YUSUFALI: It is he whom Allah guides, that is on true Guidance; but he whom He leaves astray - for such wilt thou find no protector besides Him. On the Day of Judgment We shall gather, them together, prone on their faces, blind, dumb, and deaf: their abode will be Hell: every time it shows abatement, We shall increase from them the fierceness of the Fire.

YUSUFALI: "But whosoever turns away from My Message, verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Judgment."
YUSUFALI: He will say: "O my Lord! why hast Thou raised me up blind, while I had sight (before)?"
YUSUFALI: (Allah) will say: "Thus didst Thou, when Our Signs came unto thee, disregard them: so wilt thou, this day, be disregarded."

YUSUFALI: Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts.

YUSUFALI: Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;

YUSUFALI: Still less can their knowledge comprehend the Hereafter: Nay, they are in doubt and uncertainty thereanent; nay, they are blind thereunto!

YUSUFALI: Nor canst thou be a guide to the blind, (to prevent them) from straying: only those wilt thou get to listen who believe in Our Signs, and they will bow in Islam.

YUSUFALI: Nor canst thou lead back the blind from their straying: only those wilt thou make to hear, who believe in Our signs and submit (their wills in Islam).

YUSUFALI: Not equal are the blind and those who (clearly) see: Nor are (equal) those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and those who do evil. Little do ye learn by admonition!

YUSUFALI: Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.

quote:
No matter how you think, Jesus is waiting to embrace you.

I already got embraced by his dad thanks. Why go for the assistant when I can have the BOSS [Wink]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Ayisha

Truth:

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
King

More TRUTH

oh what a jolly good game this is [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha

You win....Congratulation.

Peace

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
You're absolutely right..I wouldn't care less about anyone's religion, its their problem with the Almighty, but will not sit back and watch someone insult my prophet Muhammad pbuh and picture him as a child molester, as well as other scam.
They must respect our prophet, like we respect their Jesus.

Yes I so agree with you. What is the point
of attacking other people because of what they believe in. Respect must be shown.
That is why the world in such a state, leave people to practise what they believe in.
Why seek out sites to provoke and attack?
Then to add insult to injury King ends all his threads with word Peace
I really doubt he understands the true meaning of PEACE

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
I understand the true meaning of peace, And I try my best to practise it as best as I can. I defend the rights of women and Children. I try not to insult others like some of the muslim posters on this forum.

Unity is big to me because as we can see from whats going around the world, The world is sadly getting worse. The enemy has us religious people fighting about what Faith is right and has us killing eachother over little things like difference of beliefs. Muslims must be able to show the outside world that they can live in Peace with Christians. Sadly though if we look into Egypt we find many christians being attacked by Muslims and vice versa. That is not how it should be. We have to love each other like Jesus said. To respect your neighbour is what must happen. Children get caught up in the Adults way of thinking. In canada there is a story about 2 children in Winnipeg who have been indoctrinated by there parents to "hate" Black People. Parents are forcing there corrupt views onto kids who are innocent and easily brainwashed. The country of Canada is trying to take these kids out of that environment. One of the child went to school with symbols of hate groups drawed on her body. It's clear to see that these kids needed true guidance. Jesus says: Suffer the Little children, because such is the Kingdom of God. Jesus made it plain and simple anyone that abuses a child will face Judgement by God. Jesus also says: Whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone was hung about his neck, and he was drowned in the depth of the sea.

Children are the future and we have to guide and teach them things that can help them througout there life. Instead we have stuff like MTV that shows children a distorted view of the world. There is even a program on Muchmusic that portrays a Bisexual girl trying to decide whether she wants man or a Woman. They promote these shows to kids. The show is Called Tia Tiquila. It comes on at 4:30, when kids comeback from School. Also we have girls thinking that the way a women acts is like the women on TV. That is why there is such a problem Girls and depression. These girls get depressed because they think since they don't look like the women on TV that they are ugly and then we all know how little girls nowadays are anorexia, Bulemic etc. When all a girl sees is women wearing scantly clad clothes and show off all parts of there body they think they have to look like this to fit in. So these girls don't seem to understand that They are Beautiful the way god made them. We need to take back our kids and have them not grow up too fast. Childhood only comes around once and then it's gone. We must be able to allow kids there space to be kids. The evil of society is done on purpose by the people in Power they want kids thinking about stuff like Homosexuality. Some schools try to teach Gay stuff to children as young as kindergarten. Society is trying to brainwash children to think about sex, reason is that it's easier to control the masses by having them hooked on sex, TV, Music etc. We have songs like Kate Perry I kissed a Girl. All this song is is a Girl(Katey) talking about having a lesbian fling with a girl. This song was popular and children were listening to it and TRUST me when I say It was setup by the Powers that Be. Also there were songs of suicide that were also major hits and had children singing about suicide. We must in the face of the Governments plot fight for the rights of our Children. We can't leave them to the hands of society because society is out to corrupt them. I bet people would be surprised to hear how much children get abducted by strangers. You would think that maybe 10 to 50 children a year get abducted in America, let me just say you would be wrong it's 58,200 a year. Ask yourself why don't we here more about these missing children why the coverup? There is alot of evil people who steal kids and force them to be sex slaves. These satanic people take these children and ship them all over the world: http://www.ncjrs.gov/html/ojjdp/nismart/03/ns4.html

These are the sick people we need to be fighting against they are out to take away the Innocency of Children. It's sad ask yourself why the media keeps silent on how much kids in the USA get abducted. Could it be because there is alot of powerful people behind these kidnappings?

Women are the second most important people on Earth because they bring Life into the world. A man can never know the pain women go through to bring life into the world. Yet in alot of countries women aren't even respected enough to get a education. People have to realize that Mentally women are equal to men. We see in countries that allow womens rights that women are taking over the Job departments from men. More women in these countries have a higher education passing and they do the work of men. Yet we still have women severly underpaid in their profession of choice. Women need to be more respected and allowed the same pay as men doing the same jobs. We know that some men are jealous of women and rape them not because they can't find themselves a girl, but they want the power they get from overpowering women. It's always stated that most women know there rapist it's either a coworker or friend of the Family.

Now we have whats going on in Iraq and Afghanistan, where women and children are being slaughterd by people who have no care for civilian life. How much children have to die until people realize that it will affect the Future(Children) I am hearing about how the children have panic attacks because of the Bombs and the Tank missiles. We must stand up for those who can't stand for themselves.

Peace

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AySHITa:
King

More TRUTH

oh what a jolly good game this is [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

What a load of CRAP
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Arab News: Muhammad ordered murder of slave girls who mocked him

In "The Prophet as a Man — 108: War Preparedness," Adil Salahi discusses how Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, ordered the assassination of slave girls who mocked him.

This is utterly astounding; click the ArabNews link below and read the first sentence, :

Despite what the enemies of Islam say, particularly nowadays (...) Islam is a religion of peace, which prefers to live with all communities in an atmosphere of mutual respect and true understanding.

Then, in the last paragraph it proudly states that a Muslim killed his servant for not preparing a meal. Then Muhammad orders the killing of 2 women who sang songs with objectional lyrics.

How can Muslims post online such an article that clearly demonstrates a perverse contradiction of the first paragraph with the last paragraph? Are Muslims THAT blind to their own hypocrisy? I'm totally flabbergasted.

Notice how Muslims admit quite openly that Muhammad wanted slave girls killed for no other reason than for the 'crime' of mocking Islam verbally, which is of course also what happened with Asma bint Marwan. The exact same rationale was behind the murder of Theo van Gogh in the Netherlands, which was thus in perfect accordance with Muhammad's Sunna, his personal example, although Muslim and non-Muslim commentators alike tried to persuade us otherwise.

Says Salahi:

Abdullah ibn Khatal used to be a Muslim. The Prophet once sent him to collect zakah from people who lived far away. He traveled with another man and a servant of his who was a Muslim. At one stage on the way they stopped. He gave the servant orders to slaughter a big goat and prepare food for him while he himself went to sleep. When he woke up, he discovered that the servant had not done anything. He killed his servant and, fearing the Prophet’s punishment, reverted to idolatry. He also had two slave girls who used to sing for him and for his companions songs full of abuse of the Prophet. The Prophet’s instructions specified that the two slave girls should also be killed. The man was killed as he was actually holding on to the coverings of the Kaaba. Abu Barzah Al-Aslami and Saeed ibn Hurayth Al-Makhzumi killed him along with one of his slave girls. The other managed to flee until someone sought a special pardon for her from the Prophet, which he granted.

Arab News

In Medina Muhammad banished and massacred entire populations just because he suspected that they may not be friendly to him. never forgave those who mocked him. It is enough to recall the fate of Oqba the man who when Muhammad was in Mecca used to mock him and when he was captured in the Battle of Badr, Muhammad ordered his decapitation. He ventured to expostulate, and demand why he should be treated more vigorously than the other captives who were kept for ransom. ‘Because of your enmity to God and to his Prophet,’ replied Muhammad. ‘And my little girl!’ cried Oqba, in the bitterness of his soul, ‘Who will take care of her?’ – ‘Hellfire!’ exclaimed the Prophet and on the instant his victim was hewn to the ground. ‘Wretch that he was!’ continued Muhammad, ‘and persecutor! Unbeliever in God, in his Prophet, and in his Book! I give thanks unto the Lord that has slain you, and comforted mine eyes thereby.’

Lots of blood on Muhammad's hands. That's why he's known as a false prophet.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Ayisha those two idiots are mad at you because you converted to Islam, they hate you to the bone.
Those are mentioned in Surat Al Imran the verses are :(117) O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks; they will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths; what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom. (118) Ah! ye are those who love them, but they love you not,―though ye believe in the whole of the Book, When they meet you, they say "We believe"; but when they are alone, they bite off the very tips of their fingers at you in their rage. Say: "Perish in your rage; Allah knoweth well all the secrets of the heart."

See..we have to leave them to the Almighty for Him to decide. [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I understand the true meaning of peace, And I try my best to practise it as best as I can. I defend the rights of women and Children. I try not to insult others like some of the muslim posters on this forum.

Unity is big to me because as we can see from whats going around the world, The world is sadly getting worse. The enemy has us religious people fighting about what Faith is right and has us killing eachother over little things like difference of beliefs. Muslims must be able to show the outside world that they can live in Peace with Christians. Sadly though if we look into Egypt we find many christians being attacked by Muslims and vice versa. That is not how it should be. We have to love each other like Jesus said. To respect your neighbour is what must happen. Children get caught up in the Adults way of thinking. In canada there is a story about 2 children in Winnipeg who have been indoctrinated by there parents to "hate" Black People. Parents are forcing there corrupt views onto kids who are innocent and easily brainwashed. The country of Canada is trying to take these kids out of that environment. One of the child went to school with symbols of hate groups drawed on her body. It's clear to see that these kids needed true guidance. Jesus says: Suffer the Little children, because such is the Kingdom of God. Jesus made it plain and simple anyone that abuses a child will face Judgement by God. Jesus also says: Whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone was hung about his neck, and he was drowned in the depth of the sea.

Children are the future and we have to guide and teach them things that can help them througout there life. Instead we have stuff like MTV that shows children a distorted view of the world. There is even a program on Muchmusic that portrays a Bisexual girl trying to decide whether she wants man or a Woman. They promote these shows to kids. The show is Called Tia Tiquila. It comes on at 4:30, when kids comeback from School. Also we have girls thinking that the way a women acts is like the women on TV. That is why there is such a problem Girls and depression. These girls get depressed because they think since they don't look like the women on TV that they are ugly and then we all know how little girls nowadays are anorexia, Bulemic etc. When all a girl sees is women wearing scantly clad clothes and show off all parts of there body they think they have to look like this to fit in. So these girls don't seem to understand that They are Beautiful the way god made them. We need to take back our kids and have them not grow up too fast. Childhood only comes around once and then it's gone. We must be able to allow kids there space to be kids. The evil of society is done on purpose by the people in Power they want kids thinking about stuff like Homosexuality. Some schools try to teach Gay stuff to children as young as kindergarten. Society is trying to brainwash children to think about sex, reason is that it's easier to control the masses by having them hooked on sex, TV, Music etc. We have songs like Kate Perry I kissed a Girl. All this song is is a Girl(Katey) talking about having a lesbian fling with a girl. This song was popular and children were listening to it and TRUST me when I say It was setup by the Powers that Be. Also there were songs of suicide that were also major hits and had children singing about suicide. We must in the face of the Governments plot fight for the rights of our Children. We can't leave them to the hands of society because society is out to corrupt them. I bet people would be surprised to hear how much children get abducted by strangers. You would think that maybe 10 to 50 children a year get abducted in America, let me just say you would be wrong it's 58,200 a year. Ask yourself why don't we here more about these missing children why the coverup? There is alot of evil people who steal kids and force them to be sex slaves. These satanic people take these children and ship them all over the world: http://www.ncjrs.gov/html/ojjdp/nismart/03/ns4.html

These are the sick people we need to be fighting against they are out to take away the Innocency of Children. It's sad ask yourself why the media keeps silent on how much kids in the USA get abducted. Could it be because there is alot of powerful people behind these kidnappings?

Women are the second most important people on Earth because they bring Life into the world. A man can never know the pain women go through to bring life into the world. Yet in alot of countries women aren't even respected enough to get a education. People have to realize that Mentally women are equal to men. We see in countries that allow womens rights that women are taking over the Job departments from men. More women in these countries have a higher education passing and they do the work of men. Yet we still have women severly underpaid in their profession of choice. Women need to be more respected and allowed the same pay as men doing the same jobs. We know that some men are jealous of women and rape them not because they can't find themselves a girl, but they want the power they get from overpowering women. It's always stated that most women know there rapist it's either a coworker or friend of the Family.

Now we have whats going on in Iraq and Afghanistan, where women and children are being slaughterd by people who have no care for civilian life. How much children have to die until people realize that it will affect the Future(Children) I am hearing about how the children have panic attacks because of the Bombs and the Tank missiles. We must stand up for those who can't stand for themselves.

Peace

What has ANY of this got to do with your constant attacks on Islam and Muslims?? [Confused]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Dzosser

Keep your foolishness to yourself.

Also I don't hate Ayisha, I just don't like how she insults someone then feigns innocence. As shocking as this may sound I am a peacemaker. I don't insult muslims but the Quran and Hadith is for everyone to read.

Ayisha

If you don't know the point of what I posted well then that just speaks to your blind love for Islam and all it's fault. What I posted is clear for any truthseeker.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
king
the post you made has nothing to do with Islam and is about kidnappings and women and children. None of it mentions Islam or Muslims and the link you provided is related to abuse in canada? I do not understand what this has to do with how 'peaceful' you think you are or why it has any relevance to religion and Islam.

Quran is for everyone to read, I did read it when I was searching the truth and I agree it is the words of God, whether you have read it or whether you disagree with it is not my concern so please, firstly stop telling me what I believe as you have no idea what I believe, and secondly, stop trying to convert me to worship a mangod.

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
What I posted is for everyone to read and let it sink in to your Heads. What I spoke about is how the powers that be twist and attack those deemed either physically weaker and or Mentally Inferior. We see this in how Women are treated in most countries and how children in lots of countries don't really have a childhood. The very stuff we delve into is used to corrupt and shows visions of Big Brother. From Facebook to twitter all these things are invasion of privacy and it grooms people into thinking being watched is somehow "normal". Look at all the popular shows on TV, All reality TV nonsense. SOciety has us brainwashed into watching our lives pass before our eyes instead of "Living" our lives. With this brainwashing, the Government can basically do whatever it wants to do. That is why the rich get richer and the poor poorer. Something needs to change.

Ayisha

When have I told you what to believe? You believe in the Arabian Pagan God called Allah. Converting to truth is something only you can do on your own. I have no ill feelings towards you or any muslim.

Peace

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
King are you being purposely effasive? Your post about governments brainwashing and big brother and facebook???????????WTF has it to do with Islam, Muslims or religion???

Read this carefully King:

I didnt say you told me what 'to' believe, I said you tell me what 'I' believe and you have done so again in the very next sentence after asking when have you told me what to believe!!

quote:
When have I told you what to believe?
You believe in the Arabian Pagan God called Allah.

Now I will say it again

DO NOT tell me what I believe.

why are you so scared to ask an Arab Christian what he calls God?? He calls God ALLAH and thats is truth YOU dont want to know about.

Now MY belief is MY business and yours is yours. I dont care if you worship a monkey and you shouldnt care if I worship a camel IF as you say you have respect for others beliefs.

Respecting someones beliefs means not attacking WHAT they believe in irrelevant of whether you think its rediculous or not.

Now go find a dictionary and see what 'respect', 'belief' and 'peace' really mean.

I have no ill feelings towards you either king, I feel very sad for you though.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
What I posted is for everyone to read and let it sink in to your Heads. What I spoke about is how the powers that be twist and attack those deemed either physically weaker and or Mentally Inferior. We see this in how Women are treated in most countries and how children in lots of countries don't really have a childhood. The very stuff we delve into is used to corrupt and shows visions of Big Brother. From Facebook to twitter all these things are invasion of privacy and it grooms people into thinking being watched is somehow "normal". Look at all the popular shows on TV, All reality TV nonsense. SOciety has us brainwashed into watching our lives pass before our eyes instead of "Living" our lives. With this brainwashing, the Government can basically do whatever it wants to do. That is why the rich get richer and the poor poorer. Something needs to change.

ROFL I'm more awake now.

King while you have that dictionary, look up 'irony' too. [Wink]

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com