EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » #Libya (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34   
Author Topic: #Libya
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

Sarkozy is an opportunist but the chaos we're seeing now was fermented by non other than Muammar Qadaffi. Had he ruled with some level of civility then France/NATO would not have been a factor. But he didn't and the uprising gave mutual opportunities to France and the Libyan people. It is a win-win situation. All this nonsense about the revolutionaries being “thugs” is just that - nonsense. Unless you believe Libya is a nation of Millions of thugs, because the red black and green Libyan flag is raised in Benhgazi, Misarata, Tabruk, Adjabeya, Baida, Zentan, etc, etc, and numerous clan areas. It's apparent nothing is for free and France wants it's lucrative contracts and oil deals, then so be it. This wouldn't be a precedent, it happen before (Korea, etc) and it will happen again. Dealing with a western European power is endlessly better than dealing with a wretched madman who has committed numerous atrocities throughout his 42 year reign of hell. What's great about this war it was done in accordance with international law. There is protection for all involved. Libya will be rebuilt and it will become more prosperous than ever. There are too many fallacies going around about Libya being totally devastated. Misarat is, but who's fault is that? All of East Libya is practically unscathed. The targets that NATO are selecting are mostly Qadaffi targets. They destroyed the navy the other day but left the port in tripoli intact. There is too much exaggeration and this is also common as people have biases. Sure I get it, he did some good things for black African states (e.g. helped ANC), but heck even Bush initiated a multi billion dollar ongoing AIDS relief program for Africa. This doesn't change the fact that Muammar Qadaffi is a murderous tyrant, and getting rid of him is what millions of Libyans want. After all it is about Libya.

You shrug them off with contemptuous excuses for Sarkozy and his Libyan ally thugs (your "revolutionaries") being merely "opportunists", but the facts I just brought to your attention has accomplished their intended mission [LOL, something that Bush can learn from before standing in front of a "Mission Accomplished" banner]: To refute your protestation against the Libyan bloodshed (your "revolution") being "made in France".

The facts reinforce my point about the destruction of Libya being nothing like the popular struggles of Tunisia and Egypt, which were by the people rather than some concoction of Sarkozy, Obama or Cameron in the comfort of their pajamas, safely away from Libya.

A "revolution" made in Paris by rich fat (or short, in Sarkozy's case) French ruling class personalities and defected Gaddafi generals/officials cannot possibly be a genuine revolution of any peoples, and at that, of Libya. There is something about "demonstrations in Benghazi--which started this whole affair--being authored by the French and some ex-Gaddafi personality" that doesn't seem to compute in your head, as you seem to confuse it with some proactive natural popular reaction ("uprising") to Gaddafi's heavy-handed rule. France and its 'western' friends have had Gaddafi in their crosshair targets from day 1 of the guy's ascension to power; you've been briefed that this latest episode is just part of a long line of assassination attempts; how then "can they not be a factor"? You act as though this is your first time learning about this preoccupation with targeting the guy for assassination.

The assassination campaign, contrary to your belief, is not "accordance with international law". In fact, it is the anti-thesis of the very resolution the "enforcers" claim to be "enforcing".

I gather that you are not acquainted with the meaning of "nonsense", when you dismiss astute description of NATO's Libyan proxy "boots on the ground" as thugs. Killing civilians execution style, kidnapping them, targeting immigrants and certain segments of the local population (in this case "black") are by no stretch of imagination humanitarian gestures. Just because "CNN won't mention them", does not mean that they aren't happening.

I see that Bush's propaganda about donating towards AIDS relief in Africa has got you hooked, like other propaganda from 'western' aristocrats. Places [e.g. Uganda] where the epidemic is/was on the decline, come from progressive local initiatives, while in other places, the outcome isn't so fortunate [e.g. in South Africa it is still a problem], continued to be so. In other words, Bush's is "a non factor", to use your words.

Your song about getting "rid of the Libyan tyrant will do a million wonders for Libyans" comes right from the Washington public relations textbook for dummies. Remember the line about the "bogeyman Saddam" [including the "mushroom cloud", "uranium from Liberia" et al.], how that overrides the evil intentions behind Washington's violation of Iraqi sovereignty and how Iraqis would be better off without the bogeyman? Iraq turned out to be quite a paradise, hasn't it. Now watch this space for Exiiled's next excuses.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Cameron resigns as patron of the Jewish National Fund

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/may/29/david-cameron-resigns-patron-jnf

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
Funny you should mention “blood thirsty”, anguishina, because you have no qualms with Qadaffi's goons bombarding civilians in Misarata for months on end with grad artillery.

You conveniently omit the fact that there has been a terrorist onslaught for months on end. Unless you are an anarchist, which I doubt your dumb pro-Obama ass is, the state has a right to maintain law and order. Armed uprisings, especially when there is no peoples support, is backward but in line with al queda. How does the actions of your thugs further progress in that country? Those thugs have hijacked a genuine reform movement which is why they have virtually no support inside Libya. How long has it been now? Why no broad "peoples" uprising against evil regime? Libyans clearly dont want another Iraq. The destruction and chaos now is result of al queda crazies and you know it.
quote:
But when genuine elation is expressed
You are genuinely elated at the destruction of Libya? You must have came all over yourself during Bush's invasion of Iraq.

How about quoting an entire sentence rather than selectively choosing 3 words. And BTW no I didn't, [Big Grin] but on numerous occasions did on black chicks. Mostly light skinned/coolies/mulattoes but definitely some rich pure chocolate as well. Yeah had a thing for chocolate. [Big Grin]

This song for you anguishina [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bChCRga3djw

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

Sarkozy is an opportunist but the chaos we're seeing now was fermented by non other than Muammar Qadaffi. Had he ruled with some level of civility then France/NATO would not have been a factor. But he didn't and the uprising gave mutual opportunities to France and the Libyan people. It is a win-win situation. All this nonsense about the revolutionaries being “thugs” is just that - nonsense. Unless you believe Libya is a nation of Millions of thugs, because the red black and green Libyan flag is raised in Benhgazi, Misarata, Tabruk, Adjabeya, Baida, Zentan, etc, etc, and numerous clan areas. It's apparent nothing is for free and France wants it's lucrative contracts and oil deals, then so be it. This wouldn't be a precedent, it happen before (Korea, etc) and it will happen again. Dealing with a western European power is endlessly better than dealing with a wretched madman who has committed numerous atrocities throughout his 42 year reign of hell. What's great about this war it was done in accordance with international law. There is protection for all involved. Libya will be rebuilt and it will become more prosperous than ever. There are too many fallacies going around about Libya being totally devastated. Misarat is, but who's fault is that? All of East Libya is practically unscathed. The targets that NATO are selecting are mostly Qadaffi targets. They destroyed the navy the other day but left the port in tripoli intact. There is too much exaggeration and this is also common as people have biases. Sure I get it, he did some good things for black African states (e.g. helped ANC), but heck even Bush initiated a multi billion dollar ongoing AIDS relief program for Africa. This doesn't change the fact that Muammar Qadaffi is a murderous tyrant, and getting rid of him is what millions of Libyans want. After all it is about Libya.

You shrug them off with contemptuous excuses for Sarkozy and his Libyan ally thugs (your "revolutionaries") being merely "opportunists", but the facts I just brought to your attention has accomplished their intended mission [LOL, something that Bush can learn from before standing in front of a "Mission Accomplished" banner]: To refute your protestation against the Libyan bloodshed (your "revolution") being "made in France".

The facts reinforce my point about the destruction of Libya being nothing like the popular struggles of Tunisia and Egypt, which were by the people rather than some concoction of Sarkozy, Obama or Cameron in the comfort of their pajamas, safely away from Libya.

A "revolution" made in Paris by rich fat (or short, in Sarkozy's case) French ruling class personalities and defected Gaddafi generals/officials cannot possibly be a genuine revolution of any peoples, and at that, of Libya. There is something about "demonstrations in Benghazi--which started this whole affair--being authored by the French and some ex-Gaddafi personality" that doesn't seem to compute in your head, as you seem to confuse it with some proactive natural popular reaction ("uprising") to Gaddafi's heavy-handed rule. France and its 'western' friends have had Gaddafi in their crosshair targets from day 1 of the guy's ascension to power; you've been briefed that this latest episode is just part of a long line of assassination attempts; how then "can they not be a factor"? You act as though this is your first time learning about this preoccupation with targeting the guy for assassination.

The assassination campaign, contrary to your belief, is not "accordance with international law". In fact, it is the anti-thesis of the very resolution the "enforcers" claim to be "enforcing".

I gather that you are not acquainted with the meaning of "nonsense", when you dismiss astute description of NATO's Libyan proxy "boots on the ground" as thugs. Killing civilians execution style, kidnapping them, targeting immigrants and certain segments of the local population (in this case "black") are by no stretch of imagination humanitarian gestures. Just because "CNN won't mention them", does not mean that they aren't happening.

I see that Bush's propaganda about donating towards AIDS relief in Africa has got you hooked, like other propaganda from 'western' aristocrats. Places [e.g. Uganda] where the epidemic is/was on the decline, come from progressive local initiatives, while in other places, the outcome isn't so fortunate [e.g. in South Africa it is still a problem], continued to be so. In other words, Bush's is "a non factor", to use your words.

Your song about getting "rid of the Libyan tyrant will do a million wonders for Libyans" comes right from the Washington public relations textbook for dummies. Remember the line about the "bogeyman Saddam" [including the "mushroom cloud", "uranium from Liberia" et al.], how that overrides the evil intentions behind Washington's violation of Iraqi sovereignty and how Iraqis would be better off without the bogeyman? Iraq turned out to be quite a paradise, hasn't it. Now watch this space for Exiiled's next excuses.

You're awaiting excuses? Welcome to my world because that's all I have read from you so far. It's understandable as we have fundamental differences. Chief of all is your unconditional support and sympathy for Qadaffi. Irrespective of the documented atrocities he committed. You stated you would have supported the uprising if it were popular uprising similar to that of Tunisia and Egypt. Well tell you what, the military of both Tunisia and Egypt did not unleash their weaponry might on protesters and demonstrators. That's right, the Tunisia/Egyptian Army, Air Force and Navy did not attack the people unlike the Libyan military. They defied the orders of Ben Ali and Mubarak. They stood down, can't say the same for Libya, can we?

Another fundamental difference is your contention that revolutionariness are thugs, to which I countered - "is Libya a nation of millions of thugs?” That's right the uprising is across the board or maybe you choose to close your eyes to this fact. Maybe you neglect to grasp the fact that the uprising is across Libya and not limited to East Libya. Here are come cities and towns where heavy fighting is occurring between revolutionaries and Qadaffi goons: Wazen, Zintan, Rogeban, Gharyan, Yafran, Qalaa, Jalaa, etc.

People from all ethnicities have revolted against the Qadaffi regime, including the Amazigh (their pledge is on youtube). Black Libyans from former UN ambassador Abdel Rahman Shalgham to a black Libyan mother who is learning to use an AK to help overthrow Qadaffi (on youtube too). And ask yourself, why is she picking up an AK? Maybe it's because unlike Tunisia and Egypt, the murderous Qadaffi has unleashed his military might on the people. And as far as NATO is concerned, don't you think it's honest? Seriously the tyrant is hiring mercenaries from Serbia, Belarus, Sub-Saharan Africa, Syria, Algeria, etc, who are killing Libyan civilians by the day. Now what kind of civilian uprising can overtake an Army with mercenariness, tanks, armored personnel carriers, etc. NATO evened the playing field, don't you think!

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlike the masses in Tunisia and Egypt the girls of Benghazi took up arms against the state. Its not a broad based uprising as whenever they try to take their "revolution" outside their "base" they have to run back home, even Faux News Jew Geraldo said they were the worse group of girls he had ever seen in battle. But NATO will help them destroy the place, another Iraq, so you will be able to bust a nut once again.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Unlike the masses in Tunisia and Egypt the girls of Benghazi took up arms against the state. Its not a broad based uprising as whenever they try to take their "revolution" outside their "base" they have to run back home, even Faux News Jew Geraldo said they were the worse group of girls he had ever seen in battle. But NATO will help them destroy the place, another Iraq, so you will be able to bust a nut once again.

Excuse me but are you attempting to distort history? Qadaffi unleashed his military might and mercenary goons way before the revolutionaries picked up a single weapon. And why are you obsessed with my semen. [Big Grin] That's two posts in a row you commented on my semen. LOL

I knew it, I knew you were on my tip [Wink] What can I say, I have that effect on bytches. [Big Grin]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Bytch please. The revolts in Libya and Egypt were always differentiated based on the level of mass support, violence and the tribal element. From the beginning the demonstrations in Libya were accompanied by violent elements, those who touched police stations and attacked warehouses for weapons etc.

Also in the first few days it was CNN et al. who were desperately trying justify the violence by "reporting" the number of people supposedly killed by the regime, with no evidence whatsoever other than their "anonymous sources". Then came Obeidy, then came NATO to "save" civilians (or was it the other way around?). Anyway, another Iraq regardless. History repeats itself in such a short time and you will be able to bust a nut once more. [Roll Eyes]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Bytch please. The revolts in Libya and Egypt were always differentiated based on the level of mass support, violence and the tribal element. From the beginning the demonstrations in Libya were accompanied by violent elements, those who touched police stations and attacked warehouses for weapons etc.

Also in the first few days it was CNN et al. who were desperately trying justify the violence by "reporting" the number of people supposedly killed by the regime, with no evidence whatsoever other than their "anonymous sources". Then came Obeidy, then came NATO to "save" civilians (or was it the other way around?). Anyway, another Iraq regardless. History repeats itself in such a short time and you will be able to bust a nut once more. [Roll Eyes]

You are blatantly distorting history. Libyans took to the streets demonstrating without any weapons. When the uprising spread, Qadaffi's response was vicious, even using mercenaries. If you're a Libyan and your leader is firing anti-aircraft bullets at civilian neighborhoods what would you do. If your leader hires mercenaries to shoot your neighbors, what would you do? Stop making excuses for the tyrant. You even ridicule the revolutionaries as “girls”, these are ordinary people who never fired a weapon. Students, doctors, teachers, etc. Doesn't this statement by you, give you any kind of sense of reality that these folk are ordinary people who never handled weapons before. They stood up. [Smile] and then the Libyan police/army defectors in Benghazi and other cities started to hand them weapons.

Distort history all you want. It's online and it's everywhere.

As for my "nut" that's 3 posts in a row you mentioned my semen. [Wink] You are so on my tip. [Big Grin] It's cool.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
You are blatantly distorting history. Libyans took to the streets demonstrating without any weapons.
[Roll Eyes]

Nope, just facts, no distortion of history. Learn to read, I said "the demonstrations in Libya were *accompanied* by violent elements".Of course there were nonviolent demonstrations, however from the *start* there were the crazies who touched police stations and attacked warehouses for weapons; atrocity stories during the first couple of days of the anti-Qaddafi demonstrations are all from the same sources: the girls and their sympathizers i.e. not credible. The same "anonymous" sources even CNN had to admit they couldn't verify although that didn't stop them from repeating them ad nauseam. Thats text book propaganda. Just like the "rape victim" Obeidy, these reports of early killings (some 200 +) by the regime and alleged mercenaries were never proven. Oh, and there are no "revolutionaries" in Benghazi, only girls even sympathetic Faux News Jew Geraldo couldn't pretend they were men. Its *obvious* they are cowards with no mass support in the country. But your vision is going due to over masturbation, busting too much nut at the sight of yet another destruction of Usrael's enemies.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXIILED,

Here is a more serious analysis of the fascist and racist Benghazi mob behaviour than you have been dogmatically and naively presenting.

http://counterpunch.com/johnstone06022011.html

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You are blatantly distorting history. Libyans took to the streets demonstrating without any weapons.
[Roll Eyes]

Nope, just facts, no distortion of history. Learn to read, I said "the demonstrations in Libya were *accompanied* by violent elements".Of course there were nonviolent demonstrations, however from the *start* there were the crazies who touched police stations and attacked warehouses for weapons; atrocity stories during the first couple of days of the anti-Qaddafi demonstrations are all from the same sources: the girls and their sympathizers i.e. not credible. The same "anonymous" sources even CNN had to admit they couldn't verify although that didn't stop them from repeating them ad nauseam. Thats text book propaganda. Just like the "rape victim" Obeidy, these reports of early killings (some 200 +) by the regime and alleged mercenaries were never proven. Oh, and there are no "revolutionaries" in Benghazi, only girls even sympathetic Faux News Jew Geraldo couldn't pretend they were men. Its *obvious* they are cowards with no mass support in the country. But your vision is going due to over masturbation, busting too much nut at the sight of yet another destruction of Usrael's enemies.

History will be written in new Libyan History books, in a New Libya that will forever be free from the tyrant. So spare me your take on history. [Big Grin]

And what's up with your obsession with my semen? LOL

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
EXIILED,
Here is a more serious analysis of the fascist and racist Benghazi mob behaviour than you have been dogmatically and naively presenting.
http://counterpunch.com/johnstone06022011.html

History repeats itself.
quote:
History will be written in new Libyan History books,
Of this I have no doubt.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Even Qatar wants nothing to do with this nut case.

*Alleged* Libyan rape victim deported from Qatar back to Libya

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/06/02/libya.rape.case/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

^ notice the qualification by CNN. When, if repeated enough times, eventually becomes....

"Forcibly returning a refugee who survived gang rape not only violates international law, but is cruel and could trigger further trauma," said Bill Frelick, refugee program director at Human Rights Watch."

Was it ever proven that she was in fact gang raped? Doesn't matter really, when you are in the business of propaganda does it?

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey anguishedbitch I see you still trying to figure out this stuff. Whatcha gon' do tell me go f..k myself. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXIILED,

Another challenge for your naive support of white imperialism against Africa--now that Russia has joined that historically predatory gang: U.S., France, Britain, Italy and the rest of NATO

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28235.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article28234.htm

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You're awaiting excuses?

I'm not awaiting more excuses, I'm expecting them. Waiting for something requires a desire to care for it.

quote:

Welcome to my world because that's all I have read from you so far.

It makes sense for you to want to "welcome me to your world", as you are fully aware I don't live in that kind of a world--a world of excuses, which contradicts your complaint about reading excuse. And in any case, "excuse" must be one of those words you are not acquainted with. There is a difference between supplying facts and rambling on with emotional pleas to be heard. The former describes my operation, and that latter, your's. If you disagree with that, I'm fine with examining what specific post of mine you declare an "excuse" rather than fact.

quote:

It's understandable as we have fundamental differences.

Yes, I churn out facts, supported by official records and leaked memos. You offer "passionate" opinions on the other hand. That is indeed a fundamental difference between us.

quote:

Chief of all is your unconditional support and sympathy for Qadaffi.

As reflected where?...that he has been the subject of a series of failed assassination attempts by 'western' governments, extending from early in his reign to the current destruction of Libya? Clarify.

quote:

You stated you would have supported the uprising if it were popular uprising similar to that of Tunisia and Egypt.

You are imagining things. All I did, was to make a distinction between genuine popular uprising and some rebellion manufactured in the "west". Don't you think it's a good idea to first understand what you're being told, so you won't feel compelled to wrongly interpret them...I dunno, like say, calling facts "excuses"?

quote:

Well tell you what, the military of both Tunisia and Egypt did not unleash their weaponry might on protesters and demonstrators.

False!...like almost every other thing you say.

quote:

Another fundamental difference is your contention that revolutionariness are thugs, to which I countered - "is Libya a nation of millions of thugs?”

Again, confusing "facts" with something else. I did not bestow this label on your "revolutionaries"; facts do. When you callously murder people because of their skin color, kidnap and execute civilians, that makes you a thug...and that's putting it politely.

quote:

That's right the uprising is across the board or maybe you choose to close your eyes to this fact.

More delusion accepted as "fact". Benghazi [or parts of eastern Libya for that matter] is not "across the board" by any stretch of the imagination.

You only need to test your imagination with common sense, like say, how Gaddafi forces, whom are all but essentially out-gunned, thanks in no small part to law-busting NATO bombings and supply of weaponry, continue to outmaneuver the highly incompetent rebel thugs without any support whatsoever from Libyan civilians. With that kind of support [the rebellious thugs are getting], there shouldn't be a stalemate in Libya to this point.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Exiiled here's another question to stump you with, in response to your earlier claim that..."Dealing with a western European power is endlessly better than dealing with a wretched madman who has committed numerous atrocities..."

By this, it follows that you're in full agreement with the idea that Yemen is "endlessly better" off with Saleh's tyrany, since after all, he is the "west's wretched madman"; am I correct?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You're awaiting excuses?

I'm not awaiting more excuses, I'm expecting them. Waiting for something requires a desire to care for it.

quote:

Welcome to my world because that's all I have read from you so far.

It makes sense for you to want to "welcome me to your world", as you are fully aware I don't live in that kind of a world--a world of excuses, which contradicts your complaint about reading excuse. And in any case, "excuse" must be one of those words you are not acquainted with. There is a difference between supplying facts and rambling on with emotional pleas to be heard. The former describes my operation, and that latter, your's. If you disagree with that, I'm fine with examining what specific post of mine you declare an "excuse" rather than fact.

quote:

It's understandable as we have fundamental differences.

Yes, I churn out facts, supported by official records and leaked memos. You offer "passionate" opinions on the other hand. That is indeed a fundamental difference between us.

quote:

Chief of all is your unconditional support and sympathy for Qadaffi.

As reflected where?...that he has been the subject of a series of failed assassination attempts by 'western' governments, extending from early in his reign to the current destruction of Libya? Clarify.

quote:

You stated you would have supported the uprising if it were popular uprising similar to that of Tunisia and Egypt.

You are imagining things. All I did, was to make a distinction between genuine popular uprising and some rebellion manufactured in the "west". Don't you think it's a good idea to first understand what you're being told, so you won't feel compelled to wrongly interpret them...I dunno, like say, calling facts "excuses"?

quote:

Well tell you what, the military of both Tunisia and Egypt did not unleash their weaponry might on protesters and demonstrators.

False!...like almost every other thing you say.

quote:

Another fundamental difference is your contention that revolutionariness are thugs, to which I countered - "is Libya a nation of millions of thugs?”

Again, confusing "facts" with something else. I did not bestow this label on your "revolutionaries"; facts do. When you callously murder people because of their skin color, kidnap and execute civilians, that makes you a thug...and that's putting it politely.

quote:

That's right the uprising is across the board or maybe you choose to close your eyes to this fact.

More delusion accepted as "fact". Benghazi [or parts of eastern Libya for that matter] is not "across the board" by any stretch of the imagination.

You only need to test your imagination with common sense, like say, how Gaddafi forces, whom are all but essentially out-gunned, thanks in no small part to law-busting NATO bombings and supply of weaponry, continue to outmaneuver the highly incompetent rebel thugs without any support whatsoever from Libyan civilians. With that kind of support [the rebellious thugs are getting], there shouldn't be a stalemate in Libya to this point.

quote:
Wazen, Zintan, Rogeban, Gharyan, Yafran, Qalaa, Jalaa, etc, are all in West Libya. Across the board also includes support from all spectrum of Libyan society for the revolutionaires. From diplomats, to poilice, to soliders, to berbers, to black libyans, to various clans from every corner of Libya.

quote:
I don't ascribe to imagination. Fact are Qadaffi regime protection brigades are not out-gunned. They are heavily trained to protect the regime. Numerous tanks, grad rockets, mercenaries, weapons, etc. On the other end are civilians learning to use and a pistol, AK, and RPG and described as "girls", these are ordinary civilians. NATO bombing does what? It bombs away at command and control, weaponery infrastructure, and is effective but also very limited in eliminating ground units. Hopefully with introduction of Apache attack helicopers the targets will include Qadaffi's ground units.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Wazen, Zintan, Rogeban, Gharyan, Yafran, Qalaa, Jalaa, etc, are all in West Libya. Across the board
What a simpleton. During the cold war you had communists from California to New York to Florida, that doesn't mean in America there was broad support for Marxism. Face it, the girls dont have broad support, hence the need for NATO bombs. No brainer. [Roll Eyes]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Exiiled here's another question to stump you with, in response to your earlier claim that..."Dealing with a western European power is endlessly better than dealing with a wretched madman who has committed numerous atrocities..."

By this, it follows that you're in full agreement with the idea that Yemen is "endlessly better" off with Saleh's tyrany, since after all, he is the "west's wretched madman"; am I correct?

Stump me? If your confidence could only translate to fact and not imagination. [Big Grin]

Ali Abdullah Saleh has been president of Yemen since 1978. That's a total of 33 years of his tyranny. Which greatly worsened after the 1994 Civil War. His accession to "US puppet" is what the past 10 or so years, or since Al-Qaeda became prominent. He's been a tyrannt way before you even heard of him.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Wazen, Zintan, Rogeban, Gharyan, Yafran, Qalaa, Jalaa, etc, are all in West Libya. Across the board
What a simpleton. During the cold war you had communists from California to New York to Florida, that doesn't mean in America there was broad support for Marxism. Face it, the girls dont have broad support, hence the need for NATO bombs. No brainer. [Roll Eyes]
What support does Qadaffi have? The AU. [Big Grin] Libya for Libyans.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I dont know exactly how much support Qaddafi has inside Libya, I think in a free election he would pull more votes than the transitional national council or government (?) though.

Question: do you believe Obeidy's latest story?

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
I dont know exactly how much support Qaddafi has inside Libya, I think in a free election he would pull more votes than the transitional national council or government (?) though.

Question: do you believe Obeidy's latest story?

Oh you don't know. [Roll Eyes] So how can you blindly dismiss the broad support that I mentioned again and gain and gain for the revolutionaries? Numerous populated cities, numerous towns, clans, Berbers, Black Libyans, etc, etc.

And of course politicians, dignitaries, diplomats, clan leaders, artists, etc and many from the very beginning of the uprising including Qadaff's best friend and right hand man Abdel Fatah Yunis. A man Qadaffi praised on TV. He initially resigned on Feb 22, after being disgusted by Qadaffi's tactic of using brute force on civilians and also hiring mercenaries to terrorize and kill Libyan civilians.

Across the board from east to west Libya. From black to fair skin. From artists to ministers. From street cleaners to Army generals.

Yet you type away and dismiss such facts when you can't even prove any support for Qadaffi beyond his regime protection military, supportive clans and paid mercenaries, and of course the AU.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Oh you don't know. So how can you blindly dismiss the broad support that I mentioned again and gain and gain for the revolutionaries?
You are truly one fuking idiot! LOL Qaddafi could have 1% support, that does not translate into "broad support" for the girls. Damn you are simple.
quote:
Across the board from east to west Libya. From black to fair skin. From artists to ministers. From street cleaners to Army generals.
From east to west in America there were communists and their sympathizers, therefore there was broad support for Marxism in America pre-1989. [Roll Eyes] You pathetic simpleton.

Notice you didnt answer the question! Bit of a problem now isn't she? LOLOLOL!!!

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Oh you don't know. So how can you blindly dismiss the broad support that I mentioned again and gain and gain for the revolutionaries?
You are truly one fuking idiot! LOL Qaddafi could have 1% support, that does not translate into "broad support" for the girls. Damn you are simple.
quote:
From east to west in America there were communists and their sympathizers, therefore there was broad support for Marxism in America pre-1989. [Roll Eyes] You pathetic simpleton.

Notice you didnt answer the question! Bit of a problem now isn't she? LOLOLOL!!!

You can run around, lash out, distort facts and arise at a conclusion that you're smarter than everyone else. [Big Grin] As for Obeidy, don't know what to make of her situation, will know more as the story develops.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Oh please, STFU already. No distorting and you know it.
quote:
As for Obeidy, don't know what to make of her situation, will know more as the story develops.
Hehhehe

So do you believe her initial story that she was gang raped?

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Oh please, STFU already. No distorting and you know it.
quote:
As for Obeidy, don't know what to make of her situation, will know more as the story develops.
Hehhehe

So do you believe her initial story that she was gang raped?

You are an artiste in distorting facts and words. I think you do it to get my attention. So tell me what qualifies as “broad support” in your opinion?

Again with regards to obeidy, Yes I do believe she was gang-raped. Whatever happened in Qatar or whatever her current situation is I don't know. It does not dismiss what happened to her in Libya. Her claims of gang-rape are in line with numerous allegations that Muammar Qadaffi troops are using rape as a weapon. A despicable man with despicable goons fighting to keep him in power. He has tortured people, killed people (1200 on day alone 1996 abu salim prison [1]) and other atrocities. I think he's capable of anything and everything.

[1]http://www.hrw.org/en/reports/2006/06/28/libya-june-1996-killings-abu-salim-prison

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
RE: Rape By Qadaffi's Goons

Rape used 'as a weapon' in Libya

Doctors in city of Ajdabiya say pro-Gaddafi forces have used rape as a "weapon of war".

http://english.aljazeera.net/video/africa/2011/03/201132845516144204.html

Psychologist: Proof of hundreds of rape cases during Libya's war

In the rebel stronghold of Benghazi, Libya the whispers and rumors about rape being used as a tool of war by Moammar Gadhafi's troops are coming from all corners of society, from rebel fighters to doctors and citizens, who have come in contact with families displaced by the conflict.

Now a Libyan psychologist has come forward saying she has case study after case study that proves these rumors and whispers are true.

Psychologist Siham Sergewa has a number of distressing images which she says demonstrates the abuse of alleged victims -- one appears to show a cigarette burn on a woman's breast, another a faded bite mark, while several others show the deep purple hue of nasty bruises.

Sergewa first heard reports of rape from the mother of a patient who called her from the Ajdabiya - a town that was caught in a deadly tug of war on Libya's front line war.

"She was crying and very distressed and she said to me that she had been raped. She was saying lots of women are raped and they wanted to call you," Sergewa said.

The woman then claimed lots of women had been raped and wanted to call Sergewa. More phone calls from other women followed and Sergewa decided she had to do something.

She traveled to refugee camps on the Libyan border with Tunisia and Egypt where thousands of people were seeking refuge from the devastating conflict. With the help of volunteers she began a mental health survey in an effort to identify those needing help.

The questionnaire that was distributed sought all sorts of information such as the names and ages of the respondents and asked whether they were getting enough food. One of the last questions asked whether they had been raped and by whom.

Sergewa says that of the 50,000 questionnaires she got back from men and women, 295 women admitted they had been raped, and all blamed Gadhafi's soldiers.

She said one woman told her "they tie up my husband, they rape me in front of my husband and then they kill my husband," while others wrote their feelings or detail of what happened on the back of the questionnaire in Arabic.
One read: "Forget what is happening to me. The only way is by killing myself. I am so sad."
Sergewa said others recounted stories of gang rape where they would be held for days in abandoned houses where up to 15 men would rape them.

"I'm a psychologist and I've seen lots of things really. But sometimes after I leave some of these families I just sit in my car and cry because it's really so painful," she said.
Sergewa shared her research, complete with pictures and recordings, with the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague, where prosecutors are currently investigating accusations that the Gadhafi regime has used rape as a tool of war.

The ICC's chief prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo told CNN last week that the court has information about women who were stopped at checkpoints and, because they were carrying the flag of the rebels, were taken by police and gang raped. He also said there were reports of the use of male sexual enhancement drugs, which he called a "tool of massive rape."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-05-23/world/libya.rape.survey.psychologist_1_rebel-stronghold-moammar-gadhafi-questionnaire/2?_s=PM:WORLD

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
So tell me what qualifies as “broad support” in your opinion?
When you dont need NATO and the west to do revolution for you. And please dont tell me they were "forced" to become violent, as I said before no evidence of killings by the regime or Sub Saharan African mercenaries led to the violence on rebels part. From the beginning they touched police stations and attacked anyone suspected of links to the regime (African immigrants) and army warehouses for weapons.
quote:
Again with regards to obeidy, Yes I do believe she was gang-raped.
You readily believe her Libyan story because it serves your anti-Qaddafi agenda, but not the Qatar story because it makes both the council and Qatar look bad. LMAO @ your predicament!

Oh, and "whispers and rumors" from Benghazi is not evidence Obeidy was gang raped. What is your level of education? Seriously.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
You readily believe her Libyan story because it serves your anti-Qaddafi agenda, but not the Qatar story because it makes both the council and Qatar look bad. LMAO @ your predicament!

Oh, and "whispers and rumors" from Benghazi is not evidence Obeidy was gang raped. What is your level of education? Seriously.

How about returning the couresty and answering my questions too? What is board support in your opinion?

And the Obeidy's Qatar story? Please enlighten me. What I've read is she was deported, and left Qatar screaming an hollering. They deported her to Benghazi along with her parents. The Qatari official word is her visa expired. That's what I know. Do you know something that i don't? What did you make out of it?

Her story of gang-rape is definitely consistent with numerous allegations of rape that are coming out of Libya. If your read the entire article and watched the video you would know there is more to it than your cherry picking a word or two. Then again your are the distort the facts - queen.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
And the Obeidy's Qatar story? Please enlighten me. What I've read is she was deported, and left Qatar screaming an hollering. They deported her to Benghazi along with her parents. The Qatari official word is her visa expired.
Nice try. According to her she was beaten by the authorities, money,laptop etc taken away (i.e. human rights abused) because she spoke out against the council. Now your dumbazz is all skeptical about her allegations in one instance but not the other? Hmmm... [Roll Eyes] LOL! Fuking clown.
quote:
Her story of gang-rape is definitely consistent with numerous allegations of rape that are coming out of Libya.
Which online community college did you buy your degree? LOL!
quote:
What did you make out of it?
I think the bytch probably thought she was getting green card, and lots more, when she signed up to do the council's bidding. And now when she doesnt get shyt, invents another story, anti-Qatar and council one this time. Read the fine print next time babes! LOLOLOL!!!!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
So tell me what qualifies as “broad support” in your opinion?
When you dont need NATO and the west to do revolution for you. And please dont tell me they were "forced" to become violent, as I said before no evidence of killings by the regime or Sub Saharan African mercenaries led to the violence on rebels part. From the beginning they touched police stations and attacked anyone suspected of links to the regime (African immigrants) and army warehouses for weapons.
quote:
Again with regards to obeidy, Yes I do believe she was gang-raped.

quote:
First NATO is an instrument. A very crucial one that was deemed necessary because the nutcase Qadaffi did not want to relinquish his power and resorted to massive military attacks on civilians. This is why they needed NATO. The Libyan people asked for NATO's help. Qadaffi is nut, listen to his speeches, he's not stable. He said he would pulverize them and eradicate his people like rats. This man is so spiteful that he would rather Libya burn than be free of him. He said and I quote "I will burn her over her father's house" Her = Libya Father = Him

As for there is no evidence of violence and killings by the regime before the revolutionaries took arms? What purpose and what do you gain from distorting the facts. Qadaffi sent his son personally including his son's brigade to Benghazi with orders to kill them all. Military, not police, not riot police, but a freaking brigades with armored personnel carriers.

Who you think took part in the revolt and armed the protesters. It was Libyan police and Libyan army units who defected after realizing the atrocities being committed by their mental leader. He thought he'd kill 28 of them and they'd disperse, thing is next day more showed up, so he killed a hundred more and more showed up, and he killed 300 and more showed up.

Since when does the Great Magnifiecent Brother Leader Qadaffi Talk. Since when? He knows brute force. 2011 isn't 1996. His excuses are the same as yours and others, first it was Al-Qaeda, funny I don't hear Al-Qaeda anymore. Now his tune is imperilists, and funny that's what I'm reading on ES to. [Big Grin] At least be a little honest.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Your flip flopping and hypocrisy is clearly evidence in your selective treatment of Obeidy. Is she a liar now? What? No 'props" for Qatar anymore? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

quote:
The Libyan people asked for NATO's help.
LOL @ this fuking fool. 1. "the people" didnt ask for shyt, the anti-Qaddafi opposition asked for NATO. 2. and NATO did not even go in because of this, that's not how it works. They go in based on strategic objectives, in this case getting rid of their nemesis. If it wasn't in their interests they would not go in e.g. Bahrain, Yemen, Syria.
quote:
Qadaffi sent his son personally including his son's brigade to Benghazi with orders to kill them all.
1. Who is "them" here. 2. Where is the evidence of this order?
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
And the Obeidy's Qatar story? Please enlighten me. What I've read is she was deported, and left Qatar screaming an hollering. They deported her to Benghazi along with her parents. The Qatari official word is her visa expired.
Nice try. According to her she was beaten by the authorities, money,laptop etc taken away (i.e. human rights abused) because she spoke out against the council. Now your dumbazz is all skeptical about her allegations in one instance but not the other? Hmmm... [Roll Eyes] LOL! Fuking clown.
quote:
Her story of gang-rape is definitely consistent with numerous allegations of rape that are coming out of Libya.
Which online community college did you buy your degree? LOL!
quote:
What did you make out of it?
I think the bytch probably thought she was getting green card, and lots more, when she signed up to do the council's bidding. And now when she doesnt get shyt, invents another story, anti-Qatar and council one this time. Read the fine print next time babes! LOLOLOL!!!!

quote:

You're distorting again. Since when did I state I was skeptical of her story? You are too anxious. Let this story develope and play out. I didn't even know that she spoke out against the council. And try to watch your mouth, it's probably been everywhere, but keep it civil here, cool?
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Let this story develope and play out. I didn't even know that she spoke out against the council.
LOL @ this dumbazz squirming. Do you believe her story or not?

She *claimed* she was gang raped by Qaddafi forces and you believe her. She *claimed* she was beaten, had her property taken away and thrown in a plane by Qatar forces, but you don't want to jump the gun on this one. You want to "wait and see". Wait and see what? The **Evidence**? [Eek!] LOL! You fuking Bozo.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your flip flopping and hypocrisy is clearly evidence in your selective treatment of Obeidy. Is she a liar now? What? No 'props" for Qatar anymore? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

quote:
The Libyan people asked for NATO's help.
LOL @ this fuking fool. 1. "the people" didnt ask for shyt, the anti-Qaddafi opposition asked for NATO. 2. and NATO did not even go in because of this, that's not how it works. They go in based on strategic objectives, in this case getting rid of their nemesis. If it wasn't in their interests they would not go in e.g. Bahrain, Yemen, Syria.
quote:
Qadaffi sent his son personally including his son's brigade to Benghazi with orders to kill them all.
1. Who is "them" here. 2. Where is the evidence of this order?

You are too anxious. [Big Grin]

First read my post about Obeidy. No where did I state I was “skeptical” of her story. That is something that you made up. I said let the story play out. Are you than anxious to make things up?

Secondly Qadaffi Opposition consists of Millions. Now that's not Libyans in your opinion? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Benghazi 750,000
Misarat 500,000
Ajadabeyia 110,000
Baida 100,000
Darna 90,000
Tabrouk 75,000
Al-Marj 70,000
Al-Bayar 25,000
Mersa Brega 20,000
Ras Lanuuf 12,000
All of Western highlands (from Wazen to Gharyan)
Etc
Etc
Etc
Amazigh people 200,000
Etc
Etc

Ministers

General People's Committee of Libya
Minister for Immigration and Expatriates Ali Errishi, resigned 20 February 2011[3][4]
Justice Minister Mustafa Abdul Jalil, resigned 21 February 2011[5]

Interior Minister and Army General Abdul Fatah Younis, defected 22 February 2011 as he announced his support for the protestors[6]

Foreign Affairs Minister Moussa Koussa, resigned and fled to Britain on 30 March 2011[7]

Oil Minister Shukri Ghanem defected mid-May 2011 and arrived in Rome two weeks later[8]
Other officials

Nouri Al-Mismari, former head of protocol[9]
Ahmad Qaddaf al-Damm, a cousin and aide of Gaddafi has fled to Cairo reporting of "grave violations to human right and human and international laws."[10]

Saif Al Arab Gaddafi, (not to be confused with Saif Al Islam Gadaffi), second youngest son of Muammar al-Gaddafi was reported to have joined protestors on 24 February 2011. The Libyan government claims he was killed by air-strikes on his residence in Tripoli.[11]

Abdul-Rahman al-Abbar, Libyan Prosecutor General resigned on 25 February 2011 and joined the opposition.[12]

Mohamed Amer Bayou, spokesman for the Gaddafi regime, resigned on 25 February over violence against protesters.[13]

Youssef Sawani, a senior aide to Muammer Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, resigned from his post "to express dismay against violence".[14]

Arab League Ambassador Abdulmoneim al-Honi[15] 20 February 2011 The reason for his resignation was the "oppression against protesters".[16]
The Libyan delegation to the Arab League in Cairo has renounced Gaddafi and now represents 'the people'[17] 25 February 2011 They condemned his attack on "unarmed citizens".[18]

United Nations Ambassador Abdel Rahman Shalgham 25 February 2011 Did not resign, but denounced Gaddafi in a speech before the Security Council and no longer supports the regime.[19]

Deputy Ambassador Ibrahim Omar Al Dabashi 21 February 2011 Did not resign, but no longer supports government.[20][21][22] On 26 February 2011, he stated that he supported "in principle" the alternative government being formed in Benghazi.[23]

Delegation to the Human Rights Council
Entire mission to the UN in Geneva[18] 25 February 2011

UNESCO Ambassador Abdoulsalam El Qallali 25 February 2011 [24]

Australia Musbah Allafi[citation needed] 20 February 2011

Austria Embassy staff 23 February 2011 The Libyan Embassy in Austria condemned 'excessive violence against peaceful demonstrators', stated that they represent the Libyan people and offered condolences to the families of the victims.[25]

Bangladesh Ambassador AH Elimam 20 February 2011 [15][26]

Belgium Ambassador 21 February 2011 [27]

Canada Counsellor Ihab Al-Mismari 23 February 2011 Son of Gaddafi's former protocol chief Nuri Al-Mismari (see list Other Government Officials above) told Toronto Star he resigned because embassy's chargé d'affaires was "hiding" the gravity of the deadly crackdown back home. “...killing the friends with whom I grew up, they are killing my brothers and sisters.”[28]

China Second Secretary to the ambassador Hussein Sadiq al Musrati 20 February 2011 He also called on the army to intervene and called for all Libya's diplomats to resign[29]

Egypt Consular employees in Alexandria 22 February 2011 Staff at the
Libyan consulate in Alexandria removed the Gaddafi-era green flag and joined protestors outside[30]
Consul in Cairo Faraj Saeed al-Aribi 12 May 2011 The consul in Cairo said that he had quit his job and joined the rebels[31][32]

European Union and Benelux Ambassador Hadeiba Alhadi and Embassy staff 25 May 2011 [33]

France Ambassador Mohamed Salaheddine Zarem 25 February 2011 [24]

Hungary Embassy staff (undefined) 22 February 2011 Two members of the staff left the embassy to join the protesters in front of the building.[34] On the 21st March the Libyan embassy in Budapest is seen flying the old tricolor flag which indicates that they have officially changed sides in favor of the National Transitional Council.[35]

India Ambassador Ali al-Essawi 21 February 2011 [36]

Indonesia Ambassador Salaheddin M. El Bishari 21 February 2011 [36][37]

Jordan Ambassador Mohammed Hassan Al Barghathi 24 February 2011 [38]

Malaysia Embassy staff 22 February 2011 Distanced themselves from the government and called the protests a "massacre."[39]

Mali Consul general Musa Al-Koni (later referred as "Musa Kuni") 5 March 2011 Later accused by Malian officials of being an "impostor" who initially recruited Tuareg mercenaries before fleeing to Paris with the money entrusted to him for that purpose.[40]

Malta Embassy staff (undefined) 22 February 2011 Left the embassy to join the protestors in front of it.[41] The embassy is now flying the flag of the protestors.

Morocco Embassy staff 23 February 2011 Staff destroyed images of
Muammar al-Gaddafi and destroyed the Gaddafi-era flag[42]

Nambia Second-highest ranking diplomat Saad Bakar 3 March 2011 The second-highest ranking diplomat in Namibia, Saad Bakar, his wife and four children has left for a Mediterranean country to join the opposition movement.[43]

Netherlands Embassy staff 8 March 2011 Replacement of the Gaddafi-era flag with the Libyan 1951–1969 flag as used by the 2011 protesters; no further comments where made.[44]

Poland Ambassador 22 February 2011 [45][46][47][48]

Portugal Ambassador Ali Ibrahim Emdored 25 February 2011 [49]

Somalia Ambassador Issa Ashur 26 February 2011 Announced he is "joining the revolution", and would continue to carry out his duties "as a representative of the Libyan people"[50]

Sweden Ambassador;

Deputy Ambassador Abdelmagid Buzrigh;
non-diplomatic staff 23 February 2011 After days of protests, the embassy announced on 23 February that they no longer support Gaddafi and lifted the former Libyan flag[51][52]

Switzerland Embassy staff 11 March 2011 "The members of the embassy no longer have any link to the regime of Moammar Gaddafi, and call on all countries to follow the example set by the Republic of France in recognising the National Transitional Council which represents the interests of the Libyan people".[53]

United States of America Ambassador Ali Suleiman Aujali; 22 February 2011 Ambassador did not initially resign, even though he distanced himself from the Libyan government.[54] However, he resigned on 22 February saying he does not serve the "dictatorship."[55][56] On 26 February 2011, he stated that he supported the efforts to form an alternative government in Benghazi.[57]
Counsel Saleh Ali Al Majbari,
Counsel Jumaa Faris 21 February 2011 [36]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
No where did I state I was “skeptical” of her story. That is something that you made up. I said let the story play out.
hehehe

Oh please simpleton don't try to wiggle out. Why cant you just believe her like you did before? Why do you want to let the story play out? She made specific and serious allegations against Qatar and the council but unlike the gang rape story you want it to play out. That's being skeptical son.
quote:
Secondly Qadaffi Opposition consists of Millions.
*sigh* First off, it may well be the case that those opposed to the regime could number in the millions - in a country of 6 million 400k [Roll Eyes] – but it doesn't translate into 1. support for the girls and 2. NATO actions. What a dumbo. [Eek!]

Also, plucking shyt out of your azz to make an argument again I see? Equating city population numbers with those *opposed to the regime* or worse those who support the council and NATO only reveals the extent of your stupidity. Try to surprise me for once in your posts please. [Roll Eyes]

Please dont forget:
quote:
1. who is "them" here. 2. wheres the evidence of this extermination order.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
No where did I state I was “skeptical” of her story. That is something that you made up. I said let the story play out.
hehehe

Oh please simpleton don't try to wiggle out. Why cant you just believe her like you did before? Why do you want to let the story play out? She made specific and serious allegations against Qatar and the council but unlike the gang rape story you want it to play out. That's being skeptical son.
quote:
Secondly Qadaffi Opposition consists of Millions.
*sigh* First off, it may well be the case that those opposed to the regime could number in the millions - in a country of 6 million 400k [Roll Eyes] – but it doesn't translate into 1. support for the girls and 2. NATO actions. What a dumbo. [Eek!]

Also, plucking shyt out of your azz to make an argument again I see? Equating city population numbers with those *opposed to the regime* or worse those who support the council and NATO only reveals the extent of your stupidity. Try to surprise me for once in your posts please. [Roll Eyes]

Please dont forget:
quote:
1. who is "them" here. 2. wheres the evidence of this extermination order.

"Wiggle" this "Squirm" that. "Bust nut". More sperm talk. "Fuking clown." "Fuking idiot." Anything to distract from the facts eh Anguishina? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! [Big Grin] As for trying to surprise you, I think that is impossible as your mouth has clearly seen said and done it all. [Big Grin]

Tell you what though I have Libyan people as my proof. I have Libyan people who attest to the carnage and atrocites committed by Qadaffi against Libyan people.

There are countless testimonials on TV. You've all seen the filled hospitals in
Misarata, Benghazi, Zentan, etc. Here are resignations of Libyans in black and white
over the brutal violence against Libyan people.

What do members such as Anguishina bring? They distort facts. They bring in foundless
conspiracy theories about how the Millions of Libyans are thugs. And what else?
Seriously, what facts do they bring? I will believe Libyans over these internet
conspiracy theorists every day of the week. I will believe the testiomony of Libyan
men and women over know-it-alls who hold a grudge against Libyans because of what
happened initially (backlash against Sub-Saharan Africans, due to Qadaffi hiring Sub
-Sahran African mercenaries to kill Libyan people).

That happened because of Qadaffi's policy. And it is unforunate but damn anyone who
tries to distract from the ongoing atrocities that Qadaffi has committed against Libyan people, and continues to do so. And damn anyone who labels Libyans as thugs. And again "is Libya a nation of thugs?"

Anguishina et al may have a problem with NATO. Their problem. They may have
imperialist conspiracy theories, their problem. They may want to make claims that a=b=c, their problem.

Now here's my dilemma, who shall I believe an ES member who is obessed with semen and other profanities or actual Libyans. Who should I believe the likes of Anguishina, et al who have their own biases and grudges against Libyans or actual Libyans? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a tough one. [Big Grin] ahahaa

Ministers

Minister for Immigration and Expatriates Ali Errishi, resigned 20 February 2011[3][4]

Interior Minister and Army General Abdul Fatah Younis, defected 22 February 2011 as
he announced his support for the protestors[6]

Foreign Affairs Minister Moussa Koussa, resigned and fled to Britain on 30 March
2011[7]

Oil Minister Shukri Ghanem defected mid-May 2011 and arrived in Rome two weeks later
[8]
Other officials

Ahmad Qaddaf al-Damm, a cousin and aide of Gaddafi has fled to Cairo reporting of
"grave violations to human right and human and international laws."[10]

Saif Al Arab Gaddafi, (not to be confused with Saif Al Islam Gadaffi), second
youngest son of Muammar al-Gaddafi was reported to have joined protestors on 24
February 2011. The Libyan government claims he was killed by air-strikes on his
residence in Tripoli.[11]

Abdul-Rahman al-Abbar, Libyan Prosecutor General resigned on 25 February 2011 and
joined the opposition.[12]

Mohamed Amer Bayou, spokesman for the Gaddafi regime, resigned on 25 February over
violence against protesters.[13]

Youssef Sawani, a senior aide to Muammer Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi,
resigned from his post "to express dismay against violence".[14]

Arab League Ambassador Abdulmoneim al-Honi[15] 20 February 2011 The reason for his
resignation was the "oppression against protesters".[16]
The Libyan delegation to the Arab League in Cairo has renounced Gaddafi and now
represents 'the people'[17] 25 February 2011 They condemned his attack on "unarmed
citizens".[18]

United Nations Ambassador Abdel Rahman Shalgham 25 February 2011 Did not resign, but
denounced Gaddafi in a speech before the Security Council and no longer supports the
regime.[19]

Deputy Ambassador Ibrahim Omar Al Dabashi 21 February 2011 Did not resign, but no
longer supports government.[20][21][22] On 26 February 2011, he stated that he
supported "in principle" the alternative government being formed in Benghazi.[23]

Austria Embassy staff 23 February 2011 The Libyan Embassy in Austria condemned
'excessive violence against peaceful demonstrators', stated that they
represent the Libyan people and offered condolences to the families of the victims.
[25]

Canada Counsellor Ihab Al-Mismari 23 February 2011 Son of Gaddafi's former protocol
chief Nuri Al-Mismari (see list Other Government Officials above) told Toronto Star
he resigned because embassy's chargé d'affaires was "hiding" the gravity of the
deadly crackdown back home. “...killing the friends with whom I grew up, they are
killing my brothers and sisters.”[28]

China Second Secretary to the ambassador Hussein Sadiq al Musrati 20 February 2011 He
also called on the army to intervene and called for all Libya's diplomats to resign
[29]

Libyan consulate in Alexandria removed the Gaddafi-era green flag and joined
protestors outside[30]

Consul in Cairo Faraj Saeed al-Aribi 12 May 2011 The consul in Cairo said that he had
quit his job and joined the rebels[31][32]

European Union and Benelux Ambassador Hadeiba Alhadi and Embassy staff 25 May 2011
[33]

Hungary Embassy staff (undefined) 22 February 2011 Two members of the staff left the
embassy to join the protesters in front of the building.[34] On the 21st March the
Libyan embassy in Budapest is seen flying the old tricolor flag which indicates that
they have officially changed sides in favor of the National Transitional Council.[35]

Malaysia Embassy staff 22 February 2011 Distanced themselves from the government and
called the protests a "massacre."[39]

Mali Consul general Musa Al-Koni (later referred as "Musa Kuni") 5 March 2011 Later
accused by Malian officials of being an "impostor" who initially recruited Tuareg
mercenaries before fleeing to Paris with the money entrusted to him for that
purpose.[40]

Malta Embassy staff (undefined) 22 February 2011 Left the embassy to join the
protestors in front of it.[41] The embassy is now flying the flag of the protestors.

Nambia Second-highest ranking diplomat Saad Bakar 3 March 2011 The second-highest
ranking diplomat in Namibia, Saad Bakar, his wife and four children has left for a
Mediterranean country to join the opposition movement.[43]

Netherlands Embassy staff 8 March 2011 Replacement of the Gaddafi-era flag with the
Libyan 1951–1969 flag as used by the 2011 protesters; no further comments where
made.[44]

Somalia Ambassador Issa Ashur 26 February 2011 Announced he is "joining the
revolution", and would continue to carry out his duties "as a representative of the
Libyan people"[50]

Sweden Ambassador;

non-diplomatic staff 23 February 2011 After days of protests, the embassy announced
on 23 February that they no longer support Gaddafi and lifted the former Libyan flag
[51][52]

Switzerland Embassy staff 11 March 2011 "The members of the embassy no longer have
any link to the regime of Moammar Gaddafi, and call on all countries to follow the
example set by the Republic of France in recognising the National Transitional
Council which represents the interests of the Libyan people".[53]

United States of America Ambassador Ali Suleiman Aujali; 22 February 2011 Ambassador
did not initially resign, even though he distanced himself from the Libyan
government.[54] However, he resigned on 22 February saying he does not serve the
"dictatorship."[55][56] On 26 February 2011, he stated that he supported the efforts
to form an alternative government in Benghazi.[57]

RE: extermination order, this was the confession of an apprehended Qadaffi solider in Benghazi. He testified that Qadaffii's son (Saad) gave the command to kill the protesters. It is on video, also on several news sources.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
RE: extermination order, this was the confession of an apprehended Qadaffi solider in Benghazi.
WAHAHALOL! Yep, this just sums up your entire "body of evidence". I bet if he is captured by government forces and "confesses" he was sent by the council to kill civilian Qaddafi supporters you would be just as muted as you are on Obeidy now. You are a fuking joke. LOLOLOLOL!!!
quote:
Now here's my dilemma
..yeh your dilemma is: which one of Obeidy's atrocity stories do you choose to believe. LOL!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
RE: extermination order, this was the confession of an apprehended Qadaffi solider in Benghazi.
WAHAHALOL! Yep, this just sums up your entire "body of evidence". I bet if he is captured by government forces and "confesses" he was sent by the council to kill civilian Qaddafi supporters you would be just as muted as you are on Obeidy now. You are a fuking joke. LOLOLOLOL!!!
The dead unarmed protestors in Benghazi just fell from the sky, right? No one gave the order? They just fell from the sky. [Big Grin] Is that part of your conspiracy theory?

What about the rest of the post nothing to quote there. Here let me repost it [Big Grin]

"Wiggle" this "Squirm" that. "Bust nut". More sperm talk. "Fuking clown." "Fuking idiot." Anything to distract from the facts eh Anguishina? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! As for trying to surprise you, I think that is impossible as your mouth has clearly seen said and done it all.

Tell you what though I have Libyan people as my proof. I have Libyan people who attest to the carnage and atrocites committed by Qadaffi against Libyan people.

There are countless testimonials on TV. You've all seen the filled hospitals in
Misarata, Benghazi, Zentan, etc. Here are resignations of Libyans in black and white
over the brutal violence against Libyan people.

What do members such as Anguishina bring? They distort facts. They bring in foundless
conspiracy theories about how the Millions of Libyans are thugs. And what else?
Seriously, what facts do they bring? I will believe Libyans over these internet
conspiracy theorists every day of the week. I will believe the testiomony of Libyan
men and women over know-it-alls who hold a grudge against Libyans because of what
happened initially (backlash against Sub-Saharan Africans, due to Qadaffi hiring Sub
-Sahran African mercenaries to kill Libyan people).

That happened because of Qadaffi's policy. And it is unforunate but damn anyone who
tries to distract from the ongoing atrocities that Qadaffi has committed against Libyan people, and continues to do so. And damn anyone who labels Libyans as thugs. And again "is Libya a nation of thugs?"

Anguishina et al may have a problem with NATO. Their problem. They may have
imperialist conspiracy theories, their problem. They may want to make claims that a=b=c, their problem.

Now here's my dilemma, who shall I believe an ES member who is obessed with semen and other profanities or actual Libyans. Who should I believe the likes of Anguishina, et al who have their own biases and grudges against Libyans or actual Libyans? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a tough one. ahahaa

Ministers

Interior Minister and Army General Abdul Fatah Younis, defected 22 February 2011 as
he announced his support for the protestors[6]

Foreign Affairs Minister Moussa Koussa, resigned and fled to Britain on 30 March
2011[7]

Oil Minister Shukri Ghanem defected mid-May 2011 and arrived in Rome two weeks later
[8]
Other officials

Ahmad Qaddaf al-Damm, a cousin and aide of Gaddafi has fled to Cairo reporting of
"grave violations to human right and human and international laws."[10]

Saif Al Arab Gaddafi, (not to be confused with Saif Al Islam Gadaffi), second
youngest son of Muammar al-Gaddafi was reported to have joined protestors on 24
February 2011. The Libyan government claims he was killed by air-strikes on his
residence in Tripoli.[11]

Abdul-Rahman al-Abbar, Libyan Prosecutor General resigned on 25 February 2011 and
joined the opposition.[12]

Mohamed Amer Bayou, spokesman for the Gaddafi regime, resigned on 25 February over
violence against protesters.[13]

Youssef Sawani, a senior aide to Muammer Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam Gaddafi,
resigned from his post "to express dismay against violence".[14]

Arab League Ambassador Abdulmoneim al-Honi[15] 20 February 2011 The reason for his
resignation was the "oppression against protesters".[16]
The Libyan delegation to the Arab League in Cairo has renounced Gaddafi and now
represents 'the people'[17] 25 February 2011 They condemned his attack on "unarmed
citizens".[18]

United Nations Ambassador Abdel Rahman Shalgham 25 February 2011 Did not resign, but
denounced Gaddafi in a speech before the Security Council and no longer supports the
regime.[19]

Deputy Ambassador Ibrahim Omar Al Dabashi 21 February 2011 Did not resign, but no
longer supports government.[20][21][22] On 26 February 2011, he stated that he
supported "in principle" the alternative government being formed in Benghazi.[23]

Austria Embassy staff 23 February 2011 The Libyan Embassy in Austria condemned
'excessive violence against peaceful demonstrators', stated that they
represent the Libyan people and offered condolences to the families of the victims.
[25]

Canada Counsellor Ihab Al-Mismari 23 February 2011 Son of Gaddafi's former protocol
chief Nuri Al-Mismari (see list Other Government Officials above) told Toronto Star
he resigned because embassy's chargé d'affaires was "hiding" the gravity of the
deadly crackdown back home. “...killing the friends with whom I grew up, they are
killing my brothers and sisters.”[28]

China Second Secretary to the ambassador Hussein Sadiq al Musrati 20 February 2011 He
also called on the army to intervene and called for all Libya's diplomats to resign
[29]

Libyan consulate in Alexandria removed the Gaddafi-era green flag and joined
protestors outside[30]

Consul in Cairo Faraj Saeed al-Aribi 12 May 2011 The consul in Cairo said that he had
quit his job and joined the rebels[31][32]

European Union and Benelux Ambassador Hadeiba Alhadi and Embassy staff 25 May 2011
[33]

Hungary Embassy staff (undefined) 22 February 2011 Two members of the staff left the
embassy to join the protesters in front of the building.[34] On the 21st March the
Libyan embassy in Budapest is seen flying the old tricolor flag which indicates that
they have officially changed sides in favor of the National Transitional Council.[35]

Malaysia Embassy staff 22 February 2011 Distanced themselves from the government and
called the protests a "massacre."[39]

Mali Consul general Musa Al-Koni (later referred as "Musa Kuni") 5 March 2011 Later
accused by Malian officials of being an "impostor" who initially recruited Tuareg
mercenaries before fleeing to Paris with the money entrusted to him for that
purpose.[40]

Malta Embassy staff (undefined) 22 February 2011 Left the embassy to join the
protestors in front of it.[41] The embassy is now flying the flag of the protestors.

Nambia Second-highest ranking diplomat Saad Bakar 3 March 2011 The second-highest
ranking diplomat in Namibia, Saad Bakar, his wife and four children has left for a
Mediterranean country to join the opposition movement.[43]

Netherlands Embassy staff 8 March 2011 Replacement of the Gaddafi-era flag with the
Libyan 1951–1969 flag as used by the 2011 protesters; no further comments where
made.[44]

Somalia Ambassador Issa Ashur 26 February 2011 Announced he is "joining the
revolution", and would continue to carry out his duties "as a representative of the
Libyan people"[50]

Sweden Ambassador;

non-diplomatic staff 23 February 2011 After days of protests, the embassy announced
on 23 February that they no longer support Gaddafi and lifted the former Libyan flag
[51][52]

Switzerland Embassy staff 11 March 2011 "The members of the embassy no longer have
any link to the regime of Moammar Gaddafi, and call on all countries to follow the
example set by the Republic of France in recognising the National Transitional
Council which represents the interests of the Libyan people".[53]

United States of America Ambassador Ali Suleiman Aujali; 22 February 2011 Ambassador
did not initially resign, even though he distanced himself from the Libyan
government.[54] However, he resigned on 22 February saying he does not serve the
"dictatorship."[55][56] On 26 February 2011, he stated that he supported the efforts
to form an alternative government in Benghazi.[57]

RE: extermination order, this was the confession of an apprehended Qadaffi solider in Benghazi. He testified that Qadaffii's son (Saad) gave the command to kill the protesters. It is on video, also on several news sources.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
spam spam spam The dead unarmed protestors in Benghazi just fell from the sky, right? No one gave the order? spam spam spam

No independent investigation confirms that 1. orders were given by the regime to "kill all the unarmed protesters" 2. shows that the dead "protesters" were result of government forces. 3. the pictures of dead Africans immigrants were in fact "mercenaries" hired by the regime. All your "evidence" are from Benghazi anti-Qaddafi opposition and their allies. Your shyt only works on CNN et al.

Give it up dude, youre done.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
spam spam spam The dead unarmed protestors in Benghazi just fell from the sky, right? No one gave the order? spam spam spam

No independent investigation confirms that 1. orders were given by the regime to "kill all the unarmed protesters" 2. shows that the dead "protesters" were result of government forces. 3. the pictures of dead Africans immigrants were in fact "mercenaries" hired by the regime. All your "evidence" are from Benghazi anti-Qaddafi opposition and their allies. Your shyt only works on CNN et al.

Give it up dude, youre done.

Testimony from Libyan civilians, and testimony from numerous Libyan diplomats, Libyan politicians, Libyan dignitaries, etc some of which I posted in my previous post. So who are you trying to fool. Stop with distorting facts. And you say all my evidence is from Benghazi? Isn't Benghazi part of Libya, the second largest city with 750,000 people? Are the black Libyan soliders who also defect are only from Benghazi and what about Abdul Rahman Shalagam is he too from Benghazi. And what about Abdel Fatah Yunis is he also from Benghazi. And what about the entire city of Misarata in Western Libya is that city too inside Benghazi? And what about Zintan is that city also inside Benghazi, a lot of testimony coming out of there [Big Grin] Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Anguishina

Isn't the testimony of Libyan doctors and nurses from across Libya worth anything. Or are they like everyone else in your mind, part of a NATO conspiracy.

To you sure it doesn't amount to anything - because you are twisted, and you truly believe that you are right over the testiomny of Libyans. But the world doesn't consist of only people like you. There are honest people who are able to witness what is happening. And above all it has been a slow and gradual pace but Libya will be free. Spew in your own anguish as much as you like. It's all you have aside from your foul tongue.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Testimony from Libyan civilians, and testimony from numerous Libyan diplomats, Libyan politicians, Libyan dignitaries, etc
Nice try, you said the extermination order was based on the "confession" of a soldier captured in Benghazi. Changing your story already Obeidy? LOL

And diplomats and Ambassadors joining the opposition and resigning in protest claiming violence on part of the regime, though not NATO and the girls as the reason, does not in any way constitute an independent investigation. Sorry.

Again, no independent investigation to get to the truth as to what happened to initial dead in Benghazi, how much and why they were killed, if in fact an extermination order was given as you claim. Until then you are simply asking me to choose whose story to believe: regime or those opposed to it. Just as you choose to believe one of Obeidy's stories when it suits you. Failed. Try again please.
quote:
Isn't the testimony of Libyan doctors and nurses from across Libya worth anything.
And all this testimony from some Libyans proves what? That an evil regime is killing nonviolent peaceful pro-democracy protesters? Theres a civil war going on Obeidy. Too late for that "peaceful pro-democracy movement" propaganda line. Its been long outdated with the girl's council (elected by whom?) called for NATO intervention (very democratic move in a Muslim country) and them being shown in violent combat, and reports of arms flowing in with military training and advisers along with victims of NATO bombs, hence the attempt to indict Sarkozy in France. Oh, I forgot, according to you theres no civil war in Libya. [Roll Eyes]
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
And who knows how much was paid or promised to these so-called "defectors". The NATO imperialists comprised of white European nations--all ganging up to defeat an underpopulated African nation.

They tried bombing big time. It didn't work. Then they are trying the usual bribery with dirty money. Now they are trying helicopter gunships. Time for Libya to get some of those heat-seeking missiles to roast those cowardly pinkies.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Libyan rebels accused of arbitrary arrests, torture

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/06/05/libya.war/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

OMG!!! Say it aint so!!! Just like Obeidy, the Benghazi girls, I mean "rebels", are becoming quite an embarrassment! Now Exile is forced once again to choose which "testimonies" to believe!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Wheres Exiile? He's normally first with breaking news like in Yemen thread. Did you mean what you said exile??? Will you believe "actual Libyans"? HAHAHHAHAHA
quote:
"I will believe Libyans over these internet conspiracy theorists"

"I will believe the testiomony of Libyan
men and women over know-it-alls who hold a grudge against Libyans"

"Who should I believe the likes of Anguishina, et al who have their own biases and grudges against Libyans or actual Libyans?"

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Wazen, Zintan, Rogeban, Gharyan, Yafran, Qalaa, Jalaa, etc, are all in West Libya. Across the board also includes support from all spectrum of Libyan society for the revolutionaires. From diplomats, to poilice, to soliders, to berbers, to black libyans, to various clans from every corner of Libya.

When you say "across the board", is it possible you are yet again using terms you are not familiar with? If support for the thugs is "across the board", then they shouldn't have to resort to murdering "blacks" - both locals & immigrants [the very people whom you claim have the back of the thugs], kidnapping & detaining civilians, and least of all, require NATO support. Genuine movements have always sought to stick it out, not matter the blood cost. Take a cue from Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Bahrain, and Yemen, as examples. Folks in these countries did not require NATO to hold their hands, nor did they have to resort to murdering and scapegoating sections of their population. If the thugs had "across the board" support, as you imagine, then we shouldn't even be talking about a stalemate in Libya at this point. Face it, dreamer: the damning evidence against you is simply too overwhelming for you to playfully hop over.

quote:
I don't ascribe to imagination. Fact are Qadaffi regime protection brigades are not out-gunned.
NATO aerial war machine + NATO special forces/advisors + weaponry supplies to the thugs does NOT out-gun the Libyan military that no longer has a functioning tank or armored vehicle machinery + no air power? Are you serious when you swear that your imagination is not running amok?

quote:

NATO bombing does what?

Want to find out? Go to Libya, and expose yourself to one, and then report back to us in spirit (pun intended). LOL
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Stump me? If your confidence could only translate to fact and not imagination. [Big Grin]

If I have too much confidence, who could blame me? I've already challenged you to produce these so-called imaginations you claim I'm having, only to be greeted with no results; that's a confidence booster. There are fantasies floating around here alright, but they come from you.

quote:

Ali Abdullah Saleh has been president of Yemen since 1978. That's a total of 33 years of his tyranny. Which greatly worsened after the 1994 Civil War. His accession to "US puppet" is what the past 10 or so years, or since Al-Qaeda became prominent. He's been a tyrannt way before you even heard of him.

I'd just informed you so about the guy's reputation as a tyrant in the very post you're replying. Reading is obviously not your strong point. It's also comical how you talk to internet strangers like you personally know them. Anyhow, this is precisely the point; you should be dancing with overjoy--cheerleading Saleh, not moaning and throwing tantrums around at him, since after all, you are the same one who just moments ago, told us that dealing with European tyranny is "endlessly better".
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Exiile where you man?!

The illegal war in Libya

Former U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan, originally supportive of the mission in Libya, explained the obvious about NATO in an interview this week: "they've crossed a line and are now part of the *civil war* and fighting on one side of the civil war."

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2011/05/19/libya/index.html

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Exile where art thou?!

Libyan rebels say captured cell phone videos show rape, torture

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/06/14/libya.rape.hfr/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Somewhere buried in the article is this "CNN has been unable to verify the video's authenticity, when it was shot, or by whom". [Roll Eyes]

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com