EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Politics » #Libya (Page 34)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34   
Author Topic: #Libya
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stalking much. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Race-based lynchings continue in Libya

All the info was received in my email

"As some of you may know the 'uprising' in Libya against Gaddafi had serious racial undertones...it always did have...Gaddafi was right too about the so-called Rebels...they were a mixture of Western Agents, Criminals and al-Qaeda......Gaddafi himself did not hide his strong affiliation for dark skinned people...he more than any Arab leader or African leader for that matter did more for supporting Pan Africanist movements or causes for black and oppressed people worldwide....Libyan terrestial TV was full of positive pro-Black programmes...historical, Political and religious....in 1998 Gaddafi made the following statement

"I would like Libya to become a black country. Hence, I recommend to Libyan men to marry only black women and to Libyan women to marry black men."

sources: Orlandoweekly.com – COLUMNS: Brand recognition,Libya: News and Views, Kadafi Lambastes Arab Allies' Stance in Pan Am Blast Case – Los Angeles Times

A significant number of fair skinned Libyans hated his affiliation with Sub-Saharan Black Africa and the uprising gave them the opportunity to express that hatred by violently attacking any dark skinned person they saw even the original dark skinned Libyans in Benghazi, Tripoli and the mainly black skinned region known as the Fezzan.

In the attached video clip some of these dark skinned Libyans are being interviewed about the Rebels and their real motive....the person who uploaded the interview put subtitles so that those who don’t understand Arabic can understand what is being said...but even this ‘liberal’ person showed their prejudice by leaving out the last 4 minutes of translation...i have summarised what was said from 7:40 onwards

Libya is an African country

The original people of Libya were black

Libya was previously known as Gumra as-Sumra ( the Dark skinned Country )

That the white Libyans have only been in Libya less than 300 years

That Gaddafi has been protecting the dark skinned Libyans from the racist fair skinned Libyans

That many of the Rebels were known criminals

There is blatant lynching of dark skinned Libyans and other dark skinned Africans that the media has ignored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmamhtoAPU

In the second video...you can see a lynch mob in action....here they have captured a dark skinned Libyan..an original Libyan not a migrant worker from Nigeria, Ghana or Sudan..he was walking home from the shops in Benghazi when the mob approached him...they accused him of being a Gaddafi supporter....during the video clip he is racially insulted..in response he tells them that he is a Libyan national like them and not a Mercenary...he says he is a family man..the Mob say he is a liar...they later on Lynch him and mutilate his body...they even had the wickedness of heart to record themselves doing it...his family later appear in the video explaining that he was not a mercenary.....that he was born in Libya and worked in construction...the images of him in uniform show him when he was doing his national Service...the family go on to say that the Rebels who opposed Gaddafi are wicked Devils masquerading as Muslims.

I wonder what the reaction of that Satanic Lynch mob who claim to be Muslims and anyone else of the same mentality...i wonder what their reaction would be if they ever knew that the same Prophet Mohamed, His Family and the majority of the early supporters of Islam looked just like the very same man they racially abused and murdered?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtuIZozNryo&feature=related

Rabbana Islah al hal......La Hawl Wala Quwutta Illah Billah ( There is no power no strength but from Allah )"

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Don't forget that the rebels are also part of the Muslim Brotherhood. I find it hilarious how a group that is so 'Islamic' could be so racist.

The Libyans, even the black indigenes, are already casting their ballots to vote.

http://www.kyivpost.com/media/images/2012/07/08/p171j9470emol1qr517s271j4l84/big.jpg

Who are they voting for? Who can they vote for?

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just need to add here that I didn't write the above so I don't know what all the story is. From what I have heard Al-Qaeda is also involved but since this racial problem against "blacks" has been going on a lot longer in North AFrica than the Muslim brotherhood.

It was very much a part of North AFrican history since the days of the crusaders.

In Spain one of the Berber leaders had to issue an edict protecting both "the blacks" and "the whites" against violence because of the conflict going on there amongst Muslim Cordobans and Berbers.

Ibn Idhari wrote “wa akhraja al al-nida fi aqtar al balad bi amanat al-ahmar (whites) wa l-aswad (blacks)” .

Similarly Salah-din acted in very racist ways against the black troops making up the backbone of the Fatimids. He disbanded them. Many were vanquished to remote parts of Upper Egypt, and appropriated their propoerties. It seems however that the blacks may have started the fighting.

And of course the same racial contempt and violence existed between Greek Copts andthe black or native Egyptian and Abyssinian Copts.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com