EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do Sub-Sarahan Negroid claim other people's legacy? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Why do Sub-Sarahan Negroid claim other people's legacy?
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArabianArab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering why do blacks claim historical figures and achivement of people who were not remotely black as their? Has this have go to do with the fact blacks have never achived high culture and civilization on their own and they need to feel good by claiming people like Moors (Arab of Spain) to be black?
Posts: 51 | From: العالم العربي | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I was wondering why a so called ArabianArab, virtually all groups of whom are proven by genetics to have Black African ancestry, waste his time with anti Black bait trollings.

Do they feel that this will clense them of the their own Black ancestry which they hate, ie - their self hate?

-
14 century painting of Saint Maurice - whom you claim as a non Black, non African, Arab of Spain.

quote:
they need to feel good by claiming people like Moors (Arab of Spain?) were black
^ translate: You need to pretend that "Moors [the word itself is Greek not Arabic and means Black, not Arab.] are Arabs of Spain". You can't even detect the comedy inside the oxymoron of your own rantings.
Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancient Egyptian as an African Language, Egypt as an African Culture

Christopher Ehret
Professor of History, African Studies Chair
University of California at Los Angeles

Ancient Egyptian civilization was, in ways and to an extent usually not recognized, fundamentally African. The evidence of both language and culture reveals these African roots.

The origins of Egyptian ethnicity lay in the areas south of Egypt.

Well heres one piece of information, care to comment ArabianArab, NO then I will go on:

Sir Alan Gardiner:
These were long-headed-dolicocephalic is the learned term-and below even medium stature, but Negroid features are often to be observed. Whatever may be said of the northerners, it is safe to describe the dwellers in Upper Egypt as of essentially African stock , a character always retained despite alien influences brought to bear on them from time to time." (pg. 392; Egypt of the Pharaohs 1966)

Oh look more facts linking Egyptians to Africans

X-ray Atlas of the Royal Mummies (Chicago: University of Chicago, 1980).

Courtesy of James Harris and Edward Wente:

In terms of head shape, the XVIV and XX dynasties look more like the early Nubian skulls from the mesolithic with low vaults and sloping, curved foreheads.The XVII and XVIII dynasty skulls are shaped more like modern Nubians with globular skulls and high vaults.

Now we Have Links to Nubians. Can you believe that there is so much Facts linking Ancient Egyptians to Africans? Wait theres more

The people who bear the greatest resemblence to the ancient Egyptians, at present, are the Nubians; and next are the Abyssinians ;
page 530

Edward Lane
Manners and Customs of the Modern Egyptians

Still not done:

The period when sub-Saharan Africa was most influential in Egypt was a time when neither Egypt, as we understand it culturally, nor the Sahara, as we understand it geographically, existed. Populations and cultures now found south of the desert roamed far to the north. The culture of Upper Egypt, which became dynastic Egyptian civilization, could fairly be called a Sudanese transplant. Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa, by Joseph O. Vogel, AltaMira Press, Walnut Creek, California (1997), pp. 465-472

One more Fact and I am done:

Determination of optimal rehydration, fixation and staining methods for histological and
immunohistochemical analysis of mummified soft tissues

A-M Mekota1, M Vermehren2

Biotechnic & Histochemistry 2005, 80(1): 7_/13

"Materials and methods
In 1997, the German Institute for Archaeology headed an excavation of the tombs of the nobles in Thebes-West, Upper Egypt. At this time, three types of tissues were sampled from different mummies: meniscus (fibrocartilage), skin, and placenta. Archaeological findings suggest that the mummies dated from the New Kingdom (approximately
1550_/1080 BC)..... The basal epithelial cells were packed with melanin as expected for specimens of Negroid origin."

We have trolls come and go at many different times. Hopefully you ArabianArab will be different. The *FACTS* speak for themselves. Sub-sahara Africa played a pivitol role in the Civilizations of Africa.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do arabs, who only got to Africa in 638AD, always try to claim civilizations they never built?

Africa was building great civilizations while the arabs wandered in the desert. Africa had the Malians, Kushitse, Yorubas, Dogon etc. Yet the arabs want to claim they founded, or contributed to all of them. Where are your great arabian civizations?
I know, kind of hard to build kingdoms when you were wandering through the desert every day looking for water.

Before 630 AD the arabs never built anything in Arabia except tents.
Trying to steal Africa's culture and natinality will never legitimize you arabs's presence there.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also I advise you to look up what the term "MOOR" means. It means Black. Too bad the search function is down cause then you could search the threads to see for yourself how much threads we have on moors.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArabianArab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who care how a German painted what a Moor looked like when he have never meet one?

Moor originally meant the white Berbers in the ancient times. But in Spain it was a common name for the Arabs.

And no. I am pure tribal Arab. I don't have black ancestors. Atleat no in the male line.

--------------------
I have healty amount of Negrophobia

Posts: 51 | From: العالم العربي | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportbilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are arabs drawn to wherever Africans are? You'll go thousands of miles, across rivers and valleys, to the ends of the earth, just to be near Africans.

First you savages were drawn to Africa, where the Africans tried and failed to civilize you, now your retarded ass is drawn here.

quote:
I don't have black ancestors. Atleat no in the male line
No surpise, the arabs are the bastards of history. They don't know where they came from, where they're going or even what they're doing here. So they cling to anybody, like leeches. If you knew who you were you wouldn't even have to ask blacks why they believe anything. But you know it's true and you want to protect your fragile ego.

Who are the arabs, really? Nobody. Absolutley nothing.

You people don't exist. You are zombies looking for your people-ness. You want to find it in Jerusalem, in Mecca, in Sudan. You are empty and wanting someone to fill you with some sense of purpose.

Look, I'll pitch in for the suicide vest if you promise to get a gathering of like minded urbs together for a reading of Mohammed's rants.

Posts: 248 | From: Way Down South | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sportbilly:
Why do arabs, who only got to Africa in 638AD, always try to claim civilizations they never built?

Africa was building great civilizations while the arabs wandered in the desert. Africa had the Malians, Kushitse, Yorubas, Dogon etc. Yet the arabs want to claim they founded, or contributed to all of them. Where are your great arabian civizations?
I know, kind of hard to build kingdoms when you were wandering through the desert every day looking for water.

Before 630 AD the arabs never built anything in Arabia except tents.
Trying to steal Africa's culture and natinality will never legitimize you arabs's presence there.

LOL dude we exchanged sat for gold with those people. Apart from the Kush and Mali (after they converted to Islam) you cannot call them civilizations. They had no written language, no great buildings and no other material cultures.Arabs don't claim any African civilization.

''Where are your great arabian civizations?''

Arabs have lef their mark on world history and left a great many contributions that I am not even going to brag about it.

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
^^^ Gee, thanks for listing all those great arab civilizations. I'll study this list intensely. [Big Grin]

Yes, you left suicide bombings, grave robbings, child rape and sex trafficking. THAT'S the arabs "accomplishments." That and boiled yak tongue.
PLEASE brag about all the arabs have given to the world. Because nodoby else will!

You guys are pariahs --human garbage. EVREYWHERE you go you are shunned and hated. The ONLy group hated more than the arab is the Jew, and that's onyl because they're better businessmen than you.
Arabs are cowards and lazy. That's why a handful of Jew kicked the entire Middle East's ass all throughout the 20th century.
So you come here thinking you'll find an easy victory to boost your battered arab ego.
And you're getting you ass kicked again! [Big Grin]
Sure sucks to be arab.

Blacks have permeated the world with black culture. I'll bet your mother was shtupped by at least five black men --at the same time!-- before you squirted you out. And your sister.
Not your girlfriend though, because you don't have one.
The trolls who come around here must live on a steady diet of idiot pills.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
ArabianArab

Read this

"Islamicized Africans (Moors) invade Spain, and rule it unti1 1492. The Moors brought agriculture, engineering, mining, industry, manufacturing, architecture, and scholarship, developing Spain into the center for culture and learning throughout Europe for almost 800 years
until the fall of Granada in 1492."
[URL=http://web.cocc.edu/cagatucci/classes/hum211/timelines/htimeline2.htm ]http://web.cocc.edu/cagatucci/classes/hum211/timelines/htimeline2.htm [/URL]

Just copy and paste into your browser to read the rest of African Civilizations.

Peace

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Algebra, Alchemy, Perfume, Hygine, Manners, Sociology, Arts, Literature, Architecture, Navigation. And that's the tip of the iceberg.

Who cares if we are hated or not? Blacks have inferior in ever society in the world.

Blacks had ever had a great civilization. They have alwas been primitive tribes walking around in the nude.LOL an African 'kings' palace is equal to an chicken shed of an Arab peasantry.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
ArabianArab

Read this I found for you to read. Tell me if you agree with it.

The Almoravids were led by Yusuf ibn Tashifin...who was a black African. In 1082, hundreds of Moors and Arabs fled Spain and flocked back to Africa to escape the tyranny of Alfonso and the persucution by the Christians. Finally, a year later in 1083, the Governor of Seville came and begged his assistance against the Christians. Yusuf agreed and amassed an army unlike any other seen by Arab or Moor. "It is stated that when Yusuf crossed to Spain, there was no tribe of the western desert that was not represented in his army, and it was the first time that the people of Spain saw camels used for the purpose of mounting calvary...forming the army which fought at Zalakah in 1086...were thousands of blacks armed with Indian swords...this battle drove the Christians forces out of southern Spain and laid the foundation for Yusuf's Spanish Empire (the Almoravids)."

Peace

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Here's a picture of a typical arab. That thing on his otherwise empty head?

Let's just say that's an "arab thinking cap."

-

Apparently these guys took that whole "If brains were dynamite" thing as a personal challenge.

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Almoravid were Berbers and not Blacks. Anyway, they didn't build the Andalus civilization. It was buld by the Bani Ummaya Arabs. He had black slave soldiers. But they didn't contribute any thing.

If the Moor were not Arabs why did they no prove of this? why was their language of their books ad poetry in Arabic. Sorry, but the elite Moors were made of Arabs exclusively.

--------------------

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
BLACK CIVILIZATION
 -

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
AssinineArab wrote:
quote:
Algebra, Alchemy, Perfume, Hygine, Manners, Sociology, Arts, Literature, Architecture, Navigation. And that's the tip of the iceberg
Let's examine your stupid assertions one by one.

Algebra:You guys never created anything as complex as Algebra. Most arabs can only count backwards: Three, Two, One...BOOM!

You made Perfume? You might want to tell the Ancient Egyptians, the Nubians, the Chinese AND the Indo Europeans because they all had it WAY before the wandering camel-shagging savages in arabia did. You guys stink! And I'm not just tlaking about your music.

Alchemy? No you moron, mixing an ANFO bomb doesn't count as alchemy!

Hygiene? You people smell like a camel's ass.

Sociology? Women are oppressed and men are repressed. And the only interaction you have with other people is wars. Yep, you guys certailny know people are suppsoed to get along.

The Arts? Writing your name in blood before you martyr yourself is not calligraphy. And a suidice bombing is not performance art.

Literature. Most arabs can't even read. They have to have a guy off camera tell them what Koran verses to say when they make their pre-matyrdom videos.

Navigation? You idiots NEVER found your way out of arabia until 638AD. And now that you have the whole damned world wishes you scum would go back. But since you people can't read a map I guess we're stuck with you...until you all martyr yourselves.

Oh, as as for that "tip of the iceberg" stuff, you wouldn't know an iceberg if Ariel Sharon dropped one on you.
Your post was a classic of arabs claiming Africa, Greek and Far Eastern culture as their own. And again I ask you --please name those GREAT arab civilizations. You've had plenty of time to check wikipedia--oh, I forgot, arabs can't read [Big Grin]
If arabs built the great African civilizations then surely you can show where they had already built great arab civizations at home.

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Notice how Assinine has had to retreat from the moors weren't blacks to "the ELITE moors were excusively arab."
This would-be arab scholar certainly stands on solid ground, doesn't he?

The arabs have NO history of any sort. They are wanderers, parasites leeching off whomever they come into contact with.

They leeched off the Jews and made up a fairy-tale religions --Islam. They leeched off the Africans and called themselves Moors. Now they're trying to leech off the whites and call themselve oilmen.
Few more thousand years and somebody might be dumb enough to call them "civilized."

What a sad, and pathetic people they are. No wonder the world says nothing while the Jews beat you guys into the dirt. They're hoping the Jews will save the rest of us the trouble.

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
LOL Tell me what have blacks ever done or produced? other than mud huts, blood drinkig, cannabilism, walking bare naked, painting theire bodies?

Arabs ruled from Spain to India. Their language is holly. The great ibn Khaldum was Arab, Alhambra was build by Arabs. We sailed from Arabia to Africa long before Islam to exchnage bars of gold from the African savages with cloths, breads and salt. We sailed all the way to China. The Portugese lerned from ibn majed howto sail, so don't hate savage.

--------------------

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
assinineArab wrote:
quote:
Their language is holly.
Great language skills there. Now I see why you said you wouldn't brag about arab contributions.

But you are right. Your language must be "HOLLY" because there sure as hell isn't a damn thing "HOLY" about it!

Typical urb. Dumb as a brick.

By the way, take your pencil-dick out of that camel you're sodomizing (I hope it's not your mother...this time!) and tell me all the great arab civilizations. You should have already answererd this one.
If you're such a great people, why can't you give us an answer?
I'll wait til you're through humping your sister, but after you're done I demand you give me that list, which I'm sure will be a LONG one.

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
No wonder why the world says nothing as you savages die like flies from starvation, AIDS and wars. No wonder why American Negroids have filled the prisons in America.

Yes the Elite Moors were mostly Arabs. Followed by Berbers and Spanish converts. There were no Negroids in Al-Andalus. The few that were there were slaves. Accept the truth and move on BONGA BONGA man.

The Moors were never COONS.

Your history is with Dahomey and Shaka Zulus NOT Moors

--------------------

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sportbilly:
assinineArab wrote:
quote:
Their language is holly.
Great language skills there. Now I see why you said you wouldn't brag about arab contributions.

But you are right. Your language must be "HOLLY" because there sure as hell isn't a damn thing "HOLY" about it!

Typical urb. Dumb as a brick.

Wow. Spot on! You speak perfectly your masters language while I don't. Good for you [Big Grin]
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Considering that you can't read, I'm surprised you can speak ANY language!

I never let an idiot who within a few minutes changes his stance on something as big as whether the moors were blacks tell me a damn thing about Africa.

From Great Zimbabwe to Ancient Egypt blacks had high culture and civilzation. Ibn Battuta, who, unlike your dumb behind, explored Africa for years, attested to the greatness of where humankind began.

He was somewhat more humble when talking about all those great arab "civilizations." I guess having to return to a tent in the middle of the desert was kind of disappointing.

I'm still waiting on that list dumbass!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ArabianArab writes:

LOL dude we exchanged sat for gold with those people. Apart from the Kush and Mali (after they converted to Islam) you cannot call them civilizations.

Curious; how do you define "civilization".

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

They had no written language, no great buildings and no other material cultures.

What is specifically "they"; Jenne Jeno, Nok, ancient Ghana, Songhay, Mali, Almoravid Morrocan empire, Aksum, Meroe, Kemet, ancient Zimbabwe, etc?

Why is Arabic script a derivative of an African script. Whatever happened to Arabic creativity of coming up with their own?

Matter of fact, whatever happened to indigenous "Arab" peoples language? Arabic is nothing more than a development of a proto-Afrasan language that was introduced into the region by Africans.

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

Arabs don't claim any African civilization.

Does this mean you don't claim Ancient Egypt either?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Asaurian wrote:
quote:
SMACKDOWN! [Big Grin]
That's the second time you've been caught contradicting yourself AssinineArab.

If we're going to be visited by trolls I almost wish White Nerd would come back, at least he wasn't total dumbass who contradicted himself evey few sentances.

ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Great Zimbabwe - the greatest achievement of black Africa is nothing but a large enclosed hut build in stone. I have never changed my possition the Moorish elite were Arabs and the rest was made of Berber and local Spanish converts. Egypt was never black civilization. The ancinet Egyptians look very much the same as their modern offsprings.

Arabs build Bagdad hich was the greatest city i the world before being destroyed by the Mongols, Arabs build Bait Al-Hikma, the Sabeans, Himyarites, Ad and Samoud and Nabateans were all Arabs.

Ibn Batuta never saw a pure negro civilization, only the Islimicizd ones. Go and read Ibn Khaldoum and you will know the truth.

--------------------

sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
Ah, you finally finished shagging your mother and gave me that "list." Good for you. Guess you figured out how to spell Google.

A few small problems though. You didn't list any arab "civilizations" you listed a few villages and a city.

Baghdad was never a great city, it was a trading post, nothing more. A flea market can't be considered "great" except by arab standards.
You guys tried to claim that Baghdad and Babylon were one in the same, kind of like how you want to pretend Arabs, who didn't get to africa until 638AD were there since time immemorial.

The Mongols didn't destroy Baghdad, because the arabs didn't build anything of note there.

Ibn Battuta saw more of Africa than you ever have. He paised their fine archetecture. He saw the Islamized societies but they were entirely black --this was long before some idiot let your animalistic people into the neighborhood. Hoew could the arabs build palaces or influence the building of palace in places where they had no presence?

The ONLY thing these blacks got from the arabs was the Koran --that's IT! The Koran is not a book of archetecture. Just because someone has a Koran doesn't mean anything more than that they acecpted a religion.
You arabs make too much of yourselves, which considering how little there is to you is really saying something.

The arabs didn't send and of theit builders, because the arabs never traveled that far into Africa. The blacks didn't learn archetecture from the arabs because the arabs didn't teach them. But these blacks had gone to arab villages and SEEN arab buildings, small and unimpressive as they were, and some of these African builders incorporated certain arab flairs into their buildings, mostly the shape of the windows, beacuse that's about all the arabs had.
But that's it, okay Mohammed?
These blacks already had cities and palaces and advanced farming methods. The arabs hardly brought archetecture or industry.

They did however bring goat-shagging. Glad the Africans decided not to adopt that one.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ArabianArab:
Great Zimbabwe - the greatest achievement of black Africa is nothing but a large enclosed hut build in stone. I have never changed my possition the Moorish elite were Arabs and the rest was made of Berber and local Spanish converts. Egypt was never black civilization. The ancinet Egyptians look very much the same as their modern offsprings.

Arabs build Bagdad hich was the greatest city i the world before being destroyed by the Mongols, Arabs build Bait Al-Hikma, the Sabeans, Himyarites, Ad and Samoud and Nabateans were all Arabs.

Ibn Batuta never saw a pure negro civilization, only the Islimicizd ones. Go and read Ibn Khaldoum and you will know the truth.

Please, Ibn Khaldun based most of his descriptions on 2nd hand accounts and stereotypes reinforced by Africans themselves. Ironically, the only time he actually did visit the relevant African nations [Sudan, Ethiopia, and Mali], he was forced to admit that "these Blacks were more civilized than the rest, due to their piety and adherence to God" [paraphrasing].

Ibn Battuta is generally held as the most reliable source being that he actually visited the places he spoke about.

quote:
Most Arab writers who spoke disparagingly of black Africans had never traveled to subSaharan Africa. Many of their tales were based on hearsay. In the Arab world, as in Europe, there was a necessity to justify the enslavement of black Africans by portraying them as subhuman.

At least part of the negative fiction was fabricated by black Africans themselves. Coastal East Africans such as the Swahili formed the trade link between Arabs from Asia and the African interior. To defend their trading zone, they told fantastic stories of the dangers of the interior. Asian merchants were thus discouraged from venturing into the interior and making direct trade links with the wealthy kingdoms there. Thus the Swahili preserved their trade monopoly and prospered.

Although the Arab writers featured below described blacks in demeaning language, Ibn Battuta, the most well-travelled man in pre-modern times, wrote of sub-Saharan Africans in a vastly different light. Ibn Battuta was a native of Morocco, culturally Arab and ethnically Berber. Of all medieval travel writers, he was the only one who actually traveled to both East Africa and West Africa.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ArabianArab writes:

Almoravid were Berbers and not Blacks.

Almoravids originated somewhere in what is now Southern Morocco or northern Mauritania. This is an area where heavily eumelaninated "Berber" speaking groups are found. "Berber" is a language designation; not color, ethnicity or nationality.

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

Anyway, they didn't build the Andalus civilization. It was buld by the Bani Ummaya Arabs. He had black slave soldiers. But they didn't contribute any thing.

This is a contradiction even if one were to give it any currency, which it doesn't; see, if they used "black soldiers", then that by itself, is speaking of contribution of the said soldiers. If they didn't contribute to anything, why were they used to begin with?

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

If the Moor were not Arabs why did they no prove of this? why was their language of their books ad poetry in Arabic. Sorry, but the elite Moors were made of Arabs exclusively.

Different peoples today write in English; by your logic, all these folks must be English then. "Moors" is not a reference that was coined for Arabs; but for north Africans whom the Greeks came into contact with. So by saying "elite Moors" were made of Arabs, you're essentially saying that said Arabs adopted "Moorish" identity, which is an identity foreign to the Arabic one.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
quote:
Curious; how do you define "civilization".
An important aspect of this is reading and writing which the Africans never developed.

quote:
What is specifically "they"; Jenne Jeno, Nok, ancient Ghana, Songhay, Mali, Almoravid Morrocan empire, Aksum, Meroe, Kemet, ancient Zimbabwe, etc?
Almoravid were Berbers and not black Africans. Aksum was founded by Sabean Arabians, so it wasn't black in it's origins. On the list that you have named I considare only Meroe to have possesed a hight degree of civlization followed by Mali. AE wasn't black African achievement.

quote:
Why is Arabic script a derivative of an African script. Whatever happened to Arabic creativity of coming up with their own?
LOL this is music to my ears. Africans knew how to write?

quote:
Matter of fact, whatever happened to indigenous "Arab" peoples language? Arabic is nothing more than a development of a proto-Afrasan language that was introduced into the region by Africans.
Nonsence. Arabic like all Semitic lanuages was developed in Arabia.

quote:
ofcourse I don't. AE were never Arabs. But the true heir to their legacy are the modern day Egyptians who are Arabs by assimiation
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
The Almoravids leader Yusuf ibn Tashfin blacks from the Sahara as part of army when the Muslims asked for his help againt the Spanish Christians.

They were more like Tuaregs and not pure blacks anyway as his army were all vailed.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

The great ibn Khaldum was Arab, Alhambra was build by Arabs.

The last time I checked Ibn Khaldun's work, he professed to be a North African "Berber". What primary Ibn Khaldun work are you going by?

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

We sailed from Arabia to Africa long before Islam to exchnage bars of gold from the African savages with cloths, breads and salt. We sailed all the way to China.

When did "Arabs" come to Africa before "Islam"; surely you're aren't referring to Sabeans, are you?
sportbilly
Member # 14122

Rate Member
AssinineArab wrote:
quote:
Africans knew how to write?
Better than you.

Squatting on African soil and posing in front of the pyramids doesn't make you Egyptians.
Stuffing feather up your ass and clucking doesn't make you a chicken.

rasol
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rasol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The Arabs quite literally get their language from African languages, all of which predate the Arab language and of these African languages there are 100's..

In contrast, Arab language has no relationship to the languages of Europeans. Why is that, Arabian Arab?

How did it come to be that you speak a language related to Hausa, and not to any of the languages of Europeans?

We have here the typical Arab striking anti-African postures to clense himself of his own African heritage, without which, Arab literally has no meaning.

quote:
Who care how a German painted what a Moor?

Apparently you do care how white Europeans painted Black Moors, who were not Arabs....but this doesn't tell us *why you need to pretend* this man was and Arab and was not Black?

But I guess when you have no answers for the reality of non Arab Black Moors in Europe, the best you can do is pretend not to care. [Wink]

-

quote:
Moor originally meant the white Berbers
^ What a sad little ArabArabian you must be, if you need soooo badly to pretend that and ethnic term that literally translates as "Black" really meant....white.

I think you've spent too much time in the Arabian sun. [Razz]

Posts: 15202 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Ibn Khaldoum traced his origin to Yemenite Arab tribe. He wasn't Berbers. He was of Arabian Arab tribe decendant of the great Qahtan. He even wrote this himself.

Ibn Khaldum never been to Ethiopia. He only said he wasn't sure is civilization existed in Nubia as it was praised by classic scholars. He also said the Habashis were not civilized as wa lead to by Muslim historians who felt they had to say nice things about them since the first Muslims immigrated there. He also said the Blacks in Mali became civilized with Islam and that people who lived south to them still hadno civilization and walked all nude.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

An important aspect of this is reading and writing which the Africans never developed.

How can you say that, when in fact your "Arabic" folks are using script adopted from an African script. Is that not living proof of Africans having been literate before your ancestors?

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

Almoravid were Berbers and not black Africans.

Berber is a language, dunce. It's not an ethnicity or nationality, nor is it mutually exclusive to "black Africans".

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

Aksum was founded by Sabean Arabians, so it wasn't black in it's origins.

Really. What primary evidence leads to this profound claim that Sabeans founded an Askumite complex, which in fact went onto colonize Sabeans?

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

On the list that you have named I considare only Meroe to have possesed a hight degree of civlization followed by Mali. AE wasn't black African achievement.

How do define "high degree of civilization". As for Ancient Egypt not being "black African acheivement"; what objective criteria are you going by?

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

quote:
LOL this is music to my ears. Africans knew how to write?
Well, if this is music to your ears, then maybe you should be more receptive to being educated, rather than making stuff up just to feel better.

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

quote:
Nonsence. Arabic like all Semitic lanuages was developed in Arabia.
Give us a detailed objective synopsis of the genesis of "Semitic" languages, that shows that it is not an off-shoot of the so-called proto-AfroAsiatic languange [of African origin], ancestor of "Afro-Asiatic" that most linguist acknowledge exist. How did this proto-language come about; give us the temporal, geographical, historical, lexical and grammatical details.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ibn Khaldoum traced his origin to Yemenite Arab tribe. He wasn't Berbers. He was of Arabian Arab tribe decendant of the great Qahtan. He even wrote this himself.

Ibn Khaldum never been to Ethiopia. He only said he wasn't sure is civilization existed in Nubia as it was praised by classic scholars. He also said the Habashis were not civilized as wa lead to by Muslim historians who felt they had to say nice things about them since the first Muslims immigrated there. He also said the Blacks in Mali became civilized with Islam and that people who lived south to them still hadno civilization and walked all nude.

Stop back tracking.. Though I'm glad that you admit that the guy was biased and mostly reduced to 2nd hand accounts..

Anyway..

Arab and Arabized Muslim writers:

On Mali:

"Among the kingdoms of the rulers of the world, only Syria is more beautiful. Its inhabitants are rich and live comfortably" - Mahmud Ka'ti from Syria

On Ghana:

"He [the king of Ghana] is the richest sovereign of earth." - Ibn Hawkel

""Ghana is…a great empire and of a power which is formidable." - Al Bakri

On Songhay:

Leo Africanus: Description of Timbuktu

On the Swahili Coast:

"Kilwa is "one of the most beautiful and best-constructed towns, all elegantly built." - Ibn Battuta

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArabianArab
Member # 15626

Rate Member
Black to some people in the past didn't mean the sub-saharan negroids. Black to the white meant someone darker than them or someone with black hair. In some part of Europe they call 'black' only the turks and arab looking people never a negroid. That man is clearly not Moor from Al-Andalus who traced their origins to Arabian tribes or berbers. Black did not and could not build the Alhambra palace and the cordova mosque.

--------------------

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Ibn Khaldoum traced his origin to Yemenite Arab tribe
He was born in Tunesia. I'm sure he traced his origin back to Mohammad though. Or maybe to Mohammads 11 year old Ethoipian "wife".

But how does that help you?

rasol
Member # 4592

^^ "Ibn Khaldoum claims descent through an Arab tribe from Yemen, specifically the Hadhramaut, which came to Spain in the eighth century at the beginning of the Islamic conquest. In his own words: "And our ancestry is from Hadhramaut, from the Arabs of Yemen, via Wa'il ibn Hajar, from the best of the Arabs, well-known and respected." (p. 2429, Al-Waraq's edition). However, the biographer Mohammad Enan questions his claim, suggesting that his family may have been Berbers who pretended to be of Arab origin in order to gain social status" [Eek!]
rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Black to the white meant someone darker than them or someone with black hair.
^ Nonsense fool. Most southern Europeans have Black hair, and many were olive skinned.

They did not refer to any dark haired tanned person as Moor, or Black.

They did refer to to the Black Africans of Taureg and other lineage who conquered parts of Southern Europe -> as Moors.

And the term Moor specifically distinguished them from Arab, which is *not* the same.

rasol
Member # 4592

quote:
Arabic like all Semitic lanuages was developed in Arabia.
^ Right. And all Arabs descend from Mohammad.

Arab fantasies aside, here is what a linguist says...

After all, the early Semites were just a few Africans who migrated into the Levant to find [non semitic] peoples already living there - Christopher Ehret.

^ This is the true Afro-Asian legacy that Arabs inherit. And this answers the question you failed to answer. It is why 'your' language is related to hundreds of African languages and -no- European languages.

But go back to dreaming about being the progeny of Mohammad and a 'white' goat, or something... anything, as long as it's not Black, eh? [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

No wonder why American Negroids have filled the prisons in America.

It's interesting that Arabs in America try to appeal to 'solidarity' with these same "American Negroids", at a time they are branded blood-thirsty fanatic terrorists.

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

The Moors were never COONS.

They were never such a thing any more than they would be say, "blood-thirsty fanatical terrorist Sandniggas".
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
ArabianArab writes:

No wonder why the world says nothing as you savages die like flies from starvation, AIDS and wars.

First of all, anybody with brains would know that flies don't die from starvation. Secondly, the last time I checked, AIDS was a worldwide phenomena, whose situation in Africa is exacerbated by despotic regimes who fail their people. Your anti-proletarian reaction to those whose government have failed them, in preparation to adverse natural calamities such as droughts, is telling; yet, your own despotic leaders use oil money as their "private" property and leaving the rest of the population in abject poverty. It's no coincidence that Saudi Arabians dislike the American State, presumably for providing security to the monarchy. Arabs are dying everyday from relentless war and acts of inhuman terrorism against their own kind and others. But I suppose you think the world listens, when you Arabs keep weeping day in and out to the world about them "evil Jews" handing your ass out to you; you know, them same small community of "evil Jews" surrounded by Arabs, who handed the Arab ass to them in only "six days" - "six days" man. But hey, unlike you, at least I don't use that against Arabs as something that makes them inherently inferior.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Jeeze! Despite alTakuri's justifiable plea for this clown to be ignored, I must admit that this is one of the most thorough azz spankings I've seen on here in a good while. [Smile]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL bait thread. why do you fools always fall for it?

quote:
you know, them same small community of "evil Jews" surrounded by Arabs, who handed the Arab ass to them in only "six days" - "six days" man.
Actually this is getting out dated, just the other day a non-state actor Hezbollah kicked the mighty Jew army in a short time also. Mighty Jew army, maybe Ausarianstein was in it, had to run with tale betwen leg. LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Naggin' Jewish-enslaved chi chi buay:

LOL bait thread. why do you fools always fall for it?

The same way you obviously fell for it.

quote:
Jewish-enslaved chi chi buay:

Actually this is getting out dated, just the other day a non-state actor Hezbollah kicked the mighty Jew army in a short time also. Mighty Jew army, maybe Ausarianstein was in it, had to run with tale betwen leg. LOL

Yeap, total devastation of entire southern Lebanon infrustructure and one-sided greater loss of life on the Lebanese side amounts to their "kicking the mighty Jew army in a short time". Granted that the war could have continued, if the Zionist state so-chose to do so, and then what would have been left of southern Lebanon on the map? Now of course, this can be reduced to a single day war, if nuclear weapons were used. In-the-house Jewish-enslaved buay is mentally-paralyzed enough to think that a bunch of Hezbollah guerillas hiding in bunkers or in around civilian areas is exaclty a match for a nuclear and military power of the region, meanwhile oblvious to and kissing the ass of some ignorant 'Arabian' poster who thinks of the Jewish-enslaved buay as nothing more than a lowly inferior "negroid" with no accomplishments.

And oh, that six day war involved military of multiple Arab states vs. that small Jewish state, a war that was short spanned than the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Almoravids leader Yusuf ibn Tashfin blacks from the Sahara as part of army when the Muslims asked for his help againt the Spanish Christians.

They were more like Tuaregs and not pure blacks anyway as his army were all vailed.

An Arab talking about someone else not being pure?

Hum Hered 2006;61:67–79
Qatari DNA Variation at a Crossroad of
Human Migrations

-

Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
I am pure tribal Arab

1) Ibn khaldoun was not a tribal arab, but an arabic speaking Amazigh of Tunisia.

If you want to know this is what he wrote about real arabs of the peninsula.

Aarabs dominate only of the plains, because they are, by their savage nature, people of pillage and corruption. They pillage everything that they can take without fighting or taking risks, then flee to their refuge in the wilderness, and do not stand and do battle unless in self-defense. So when they encounter any difficulty or obstacle, they leave it alone and look for easier prey. And tribes well-fortified against them on the slopes of the hills escape their corruption and destruction, because they prefer not to climb hills, nor expend effort, nor take risks.

"It is a remarkable fact that, with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars both in the religious and intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs...Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, "If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it...The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts"

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Arabs have lef their mark on world history and left a great many contributions...Algebra

2) Sorry to burst your bubble but Algebra was founded by Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, he was a Persian Muslim of Transoxania who later moved to Bagdad, and Bagdad was a persian founded city and controlled by persians untill the fall of the Sassanid empire.

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Alchemy

3)Again Persian, Abū Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakarīya Rāzi was a persian born in Rayy Iran, who was highly influenced by indian alchemists like Nagardjuna. Besides the first practice of Alchemy was in Ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Ancient Greece, India and Persia before muslim Persians continued to exercise it in the middle ages after the collapse of the Sassanids. Not arabs.

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Perfume

Com'n, perfume? The Egyptians use to send expeditions to the southern region of the red sea 2500 BC so to trade for perfumes( myrr and incense) way before the notion of arabs existed.

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Hygine

How did arabs invent hygiene??

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Manners

Again how do you invent something so basic like hygiene or manners? [Confused]

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Sociology

The father of sociology was Ibn khaldun a tunisian Amazigh, read above what he wrote about real arabs from the peninsula.

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Arts

You mean Byzantian, Indian and Sassanian art later adopted by muslims descendants of Byzantians and Sassanians and also indians? Arabs themselves didn't create art even during the zenith of islamic empire controlled by none-arab, but arabic speaking muslims and Ottoman Turks.

quote:
ArabianArab wrote:
Architecture

There is no such thing as "Arab architecture", arabs are nomads such as Tuaregs, Somalis and Mongols.

There is however something called "Islamic architecture" and all this are direct copy of Egyptian, Byzantine, Persian/sassanid and Indian architecture. After these regions adopted islam the sedentary craftsmen adjusted to the new religion but continued with their old style of creation. The Taj mahal for instance is totally Indian in Character and style although buildt by indian muslims, the Dome of the rock in jerusalem is Roman in character although buildt by muslims in jerusalem, and Haga Sophia in istanbul is Byzantine in style and character althought rebuildt by turkish muslims, same goes for the great Mosque of Sammara in iraq and the Persian and Mughal Mosques, which are all continuation of Persian/Sassanian architecture.
The only arabs who could be said to have exercised the art of achitecture are the Nabateans, but they were not even real arabs but one of the earliest arabic speaking syrians of levant. It was also the Nabateans who created the arabic alphabet derived from the Syriac alphabet.

Even the Kaaba in Mecca was designed by a shipwrecked Abbyssian carpenter in his native style during the lifetime of prophet Mohammed and not nomad arabs.

Arabs are historically nomads, nomads don't have any architecture.

quote:
Navigation
LOL, so you mean before the advent of islam people didn't know how to navigate??

quote:
Alhambra was build by Arabs.
No it wasn't! It was buildt by spanish and Amazigh muslims. [Roll Eyes]

ArabianArab, you say that "blacks claim historical figures and achievement of others", but how do you defend yourself by claiming the achievemnts of none-arabs as being of arabs??
You need to be consistent or else no one will take you seriously.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAGES!!!!! VETS!!!!please keep yourself to a higher standard. Ignore this guy. You know he is baiting you. Let the neophytes take care of him.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sportbilly wrote:
You guys are pariahs -- human garbage . EVREYWHERE you go you are shunned and hated . The ONLy group hated more than the arab is the Jew, and that's onyl because they're better businessmen than you.
Arabs are cowards and lazy . That's why a handful of Jew kicked the entire Middle East's ass all throughout the 20th century.
So you come here thinking you'll find an easy victory to boost your battered arab ego.
And you're getting you ass kicked again!
Sure sucks to be arab.

No need to act like a black nazi and re-use the same rhetorics the american "whites" use to use against "blacks".
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com