EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Change? My ass! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Change? My ass!
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barack Obama under fire for picking a crony
fundraiser as his ambassador to Britain

Tim Shipman, Sunday Telegraph, Feb 22 2009

Barack Obama has been embroiled in a cronyism row after reports that he intends to make Louis Susman, one of his biggest fundraisers, the new US ambassador in London. Obama’s campaign promises to change ‘politics as usual’ had raised hopes that he would not continue the practise of doling out prized ambassadorships to cronies. The selection of Susman, a lawyer and banker from the president’s hometown of Chicago, rather than an experienced diplomat, raises new questions about Obama’s commitment to the special relationship with Britain. US commentators denounced the selection of a rich friend to the plum post, regarded as one of the most prestigious in the president’s gift, as worthy of a “banana republic”. They said it was proof that Obama has turned his back on his campaign pledge to end ‘politics as usual’. A source with knowledge of the negotiations told the WaPo that the appointment is “likely to happen” but is “not final”. A British diplomat told the Telegraph they are aware of the reports and are watching the situation, but stressed they remain neutral about the appointment. Others are not so sanguine. Critics said that it would have been more appropriate to dispatch a high-profile diplomat, at a time when there are fears in British government that Obama is not as attached to the special relationship as his predecessors. And they pointed out that there is little difference between handing a major diplomatic post to a fundraiser and the “pay to play” scandal in which disgraced former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich apparently auctioned off Obama’s senate seat to the highest bidder.

Susman’s reputation for hoovering large amounts of cash from deep pockets saw him nicknamed “the vacuum cleaner” when he raised more than $240m for John Kerry’s White House bid in 2004. He was one of Obama’s biggest campaign cash “bundlers”, fundraisers who collect contributions from hundreds of others. He also gave $300k to the president’s inauguration fund. Jim Nuzzo, a former White House aide to the first President Bush, told the Telegraph:
quote:
He has paid and now he gets to play in London. We’ve seen this before with Obama. He promises high ethical standards and then waves them aside to get the people he wants. We saw it with his cabinet appointees who had an aversion to paying their taxes. Obama could have chosen for his ambassador to London an important diplomat who could strengthen the special relationship at a time when it is under strain from several quarters. Instead he seems to have selected someone who is going to have a four-year vacation. He needed bundlers to come out with massive amounts of cash. He spent three to four times as much as George Bush. There are an awful lot of people with chips to cash.
The White House is expected to make the argument that Susman, a former vice-chairman of Citigroup Global Markets, has knowledge of the London financial system, which makes him a good fit as ambassador to the Court of St James, the honorific title bestowed on envoys to the UK. But Benjamin Sarlin, a writer for the Daily Beast website, complained that such appointment “evokes the political culture of a banana republic”. He said:
quote:
It is a strange country where we jeer at ex-Governor Rod Blagojevich for allegedly auctioning off a Senate seat while accepting as normal that dozens of ambassadorships are brazenly sold to the highest bidder. For all of Obama’s talk about transparency and bringing change to Washington, the tradition likely isn’t going anywhere.
Foreign service officer Ronald Spiers expressed the disdain of career diplomats for the practice:
quote:
It’s a matter of pleasing or appeasing a high rolling political appointee. Generally these guys like to be referred to as ‘Mr. Ambassador’ for the rest of their lives.
Robert Tuttle, the US ambassador in London since 2005, was a California car dealer who raised $100k for George W Bush’s 2004 election campaign and another $100k for his inauguration. But Obama’s campaign promises to change ‘politics as usual’ had raised hopes that he would not continue the practice of doling out prized ambassadorships to cronies. At a White House press conference earlier this month, the president claimed that he would try hard to appoint qualified officers from the US foreign service to prominent ambassadorships, but he conceded “there probably will be some” donors who get the jobs, with the words:
quote:
It would be disingenuous for me to suggest that there are not going to be some excellent public servants but who haven’t come through the ranks of the civil service.
Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of the late president John F Kennedy, had been tipped as a front-runner for the London post, until she began an ill-fated campaign to inherit Hillary Clinton’s senate seat. Her stuttering performances and subsequent political implosion appear to have taken her out of the running. She may now be sent as the US representative to the Vatican, as a lower-profile consolation prize. The news comes as Obama prepares to address a joint session of Congress on Tuesday on the economic crisis, before issuing his first budget on Thursday.
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa - Since you seem old enough to read and write - AND - is allowed to use the computer unsupervised. I can find no excuse for your naivete. So is it that you just like to bitch? (that's a figure of speech, it is not calling you a bitch).
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what happens when you go back on your pledge to change the culture in Washington by not using the same old faces. There is hardly a clean "old face" in Washington. They are as corrupt as they come.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Arwa - Since you seem old enough to read and write - AND - is allowed to use the computer unsupervised. I can find no excuse for your naivete. So is it that you just like to bitch? (that's a figure of speech, it is not calling you a bitch).

Arwa hates America.. [Smile]
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa, as we stated pre-election, Barack Obama is a career politician, and yet another puppet of the Israeli puppeteers.

Akoben, there are new faces in Obama's selections.
In dramatic irony, I believe the naming of an Israeli Jew, Leon Panetta as his pick for CIA director is not only a first, but akin to putting the wolf into the hen house.
Before, Israel had to pay spies to obtain and influence the CIA. Today, they can throw away the spies, they have their man right in the fold.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben - Please tell me what world you and Arwa live in, I might want to move in there myself. I tire of the real world, where everything is complicated, and never what it seems to be. Where everything that is done or said must be analyzed for truthfulness and appropriateness. And where you have all of those people with different agendas and goals, all vying for power and influence, and willing to do anything or say anything to get it.

How nice it must be for you to live in a world where the good are the good, and the bad are the bad. And they each declare themselves as such - nice!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You conspiracy theorists who try and always fit people into one box by using blanket terms like "puppet" are just crabs in a barrel. I never see any substantive criticism, only generalizations or petty emphases on impending cabinet picks that will affect you little. Just trying to find different ways to destroy America. If you people hate America that much, then either get out or ignore it/stop talking about it.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Conspiracy theorists"?
LOL, get out of town, clown!

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
You conspiracy theorists who try and always fit people into one box by using blanket terms like "puppet" are just crabs in a barrel. I never see any substantive criticism, only generalizations or petty emphases on impending cabinet picks that will affect you little. Just trying to find different ways to destroy America. If you people hate America that much, then either get out or ignore it/stop talking about it.

^ shouldn't you be busy in the other thread justifying the NYP cartoon as "satire"?

Mike, I live in a world where dumb black people cry over the election of a man who they naively think will bring change. It's a sad world.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I know that comment was directed to Sundjata, the west coast fool. I agree. He is not too swift. All of the detailed criticisms of Obama have already been made, but dummy seems to have missed them.

Obama Administration Fights Missing White House Email Lawsuit

"The AP reports that the Obama administration has picked up where the Bush administration left off on the missing White House email issue by trying to have a lawsuit dismissed that would have kept investigating whether or not Bush Admin email was still missing. Two advocacy groups suing the Executive Office of the President expressed disappointment with the Obama administration's actions. Tom Blanton, director of the National Security Archive, noted that President Barack Obama on his first full day in office called for greater transparency in government. The Justice Department 'apparently never got the message' from Obama, Blanton said."

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^That's what I'm talking about. You people are crabs. What does a "missing e-mail" have to do with "change"?.. This is what I mean by nitpicking. If you call that "detailed criticism", then you're as delusional as Bush was. LMAO @ missing e-mail.. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
^ shouldn't you be busy in the other thread justifying the NYP cartoon as "satire"?
I'm not sure of their intentions but the difference here is that I'm not spending any time on here whining about it. If it doesn't apply, let it fly. You obviously have anger/self-esteem issues.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Come on Captain, stop pretending as if that is the totality of the criticism. Search the archives, you were warned months ago on this forum about Obama. Talk about self delusional. Everything is happening as we predicted. There will be no change, the campaign is over.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
Come on Captain, stop pretending as if that is the totality of the criticism.

But it is. LOL..
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
^^That's what I'm talking about. You people are crabs. What does a "missing e-mail" have to do with "change"?.. This is what I mean by nitpicking. If you call that "detailed criticism", then you're as delusional as Bush was. LMAO @ missing e-mail.. [Roll Eyes]

"An" email? Nitpicking.
More like you've spent your time picking your nose with your prostate then staying abreast of current affairs.

LOL, read a newspaper once in a while before commenting on subjects you show yourself as obviously ignorant.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:

"An" email? Nitpicking. More like you've spent your time picking your nose with your prostate.

LOL, read a newspaper once in a while before commenting on subjects you show yourself as obviously ignorance in.

You sure like to repeat people in your feigned expression of disbelief.. Typical of a crab with no substance to accuse his opponent of ignorance when he has no reference point alluding to the truth factor in such a statement. It's just a shun based on the fact that your criticism is copied and pasted from white conservative hacks and you sir, are a crab with no faith in Black American leadership.. You are in the minority of Black Americans. An outcast and a tool.... You are an exception and are not a spokesperson for the Black community...
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sundjata - "America love it or leave it"? I though better of you.

meninarmer - The rest of that was true.

It's bad enough that Obama has to contend with that kind of simplistic thinking from southern Whites, who he is still trying to help; they can't help themselves. But getting it from other people that he is trying to help who should know better, that must be very disheartening for him.

Is it just me, or is it really too much to ask people to spend some time actually thinking about how things really work, and who are the really competent people of good character? Southern people are of course excluded; they just love them some Ronnie Reagan, "W" Bush, Nutey, and Elvis. Problem is, birds of a feather, squeeze all the heads together, still not enough brain to make a functioning idiot. So lay off of Obama, how much can the poor guy take.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Menin, Captain America just wants to nit pick himself. See he is using the familiar tactic of the Obamaniacs. They can't deal with the fact that as each day passes they, like the Madoff victims, were scammed so they get personal or nit pick. Pity them, don't condemn them.

-

Mike, you sound like the Bush defenders who think that Bush got a raw deal from the liberal press. They too said we should lay off the guy. Where do you lackeys get off trying to turn the guilt on us while portraying "your man in the white house" as really a nice guy deep down who just gets caught up red tape trying to help the hapless masses.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ I repeat this West coast weaklings lame, uninformed nonsense to highlight the ignorance spilling out of his weak lips after bypassing his small mind.

He quite obviously has no clue of current events and how separate issues connect to larger issues. Obviously, he is still watching Sponge-Bob Square pants.

Put down that X-Box controller and flip the channel from BET to the News channel dunce. LMAO!!

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Sundjata - "America love it or leave it"? I though better of you.

I didn't say that... What I'm saying is if all you're going to do in a country is complain about it and you clearly hold an unshakable view that is separatist based on the premise that we are not wanted here, then just leave.. Why not, especially when your goal is to hold everyone else back.. Or assuming that u aren't even American, stop interloping. I actually think that's pretty practical.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
akoben, meninarmer, Arwa - Sundjata is right, all I have heard is nit picking generalities. I'm calling you out: What is change to YOU?
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Akoben.. How am I getting personal? I stated a view and am basically being called a "sell-out", "Captain" for it based on the fact that I stand by the person that I voted for in my country's presidential election. The fact that I'm not looking, seeking, and searching for something to criticize him for, like missing e-mail, draws out the difference between us.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
akoben, meninarmer, Arwa - Sundjata is right, all I have heard is nit picking generalities. I'm calling you out: What is change to YOU?

What has changed?
If there has indeed been change, it should be rather easy to list the differentials.
Let's hear them.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:

Well you could start by not throwing billions to Jewish Wall Streeters then pretend as if you are scolding them. Stop recommending corrupt tax dodging whites and corrupt black Clinton lackeys like Holder of Marc Rich fame. Then move on to not waging a war for the benefit of Jews in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bullying Iran that will only make ME unstable for the benefit of Israel again. Fair trade polices, not "aid", for Africa and black third world countries. That's some of what will convince me of change. Oh yes, fair broker in Israel/Palestine conflict. Not acting like Israeli "lawyers" as Dennis Ross said about the Clinton admin. Lifting the economic sanctions against suffering people of Zimbabwe.

quote:
Akoben.. How am I getting personal? I stated a view and am basically being called a "sell-out", "Captain" for it based on the fact that I stand by the person that I voted for in my country's presidential election.
Who cares if you want to "stand by your man". You're a good woman and I can respect that. But the fact is based on his domestic and foreign policies, so far, there is little or no change from Bush. These facts have nothing to do with whether the person pointing them out suffers from low self esteem. Like I said, the campaign is over. Put away your buttons.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:

He quite obviously has no clue of current events and how separate issues connect to larger issues. Obviously, he is still watching Sponge-Bob Square pants.

Your argument is fallacious and even childish. I disagree with you, therefore I don't watch CNN every single day, or read the blogs and newspapers to stay updated. Now you make up some fake ad hominem to attack me on which is double desperate and triple pathetic... Try a better angle. The fact that you can't do more per your own research efforts, other than post some weak-ass article about missing e-mails, speaks more to your ability to prove your point and thus, familiarize yourself with current events and sources, than mine...
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ As the topic asks, "WHERE'S THE CHANGE???"

You or Mike have so far, failed to list any ONE significant change.
Are there any, or are we correct in that Barack Obama is just another Clarence Thomas "tool" in black face?
We're waiting for your list.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Who cares if you want to "stand by your man". You're a good woman and I can respect that. But the fact is based on his domestic and foreign policies, so far, there is little or no change from Bush. These facts have nothing to do with whether the person pointing them out suffers from low self esteem. Like I said, the campaign is over. Put away your buttons.
If I'm Obama's woman, you must be Garvey's chinese prostitute..

As far as his "domestic and foreign policy", be specific. This is my problem with you people. No specifics.

Foreign policy wise, he's only made a few executive orders and for the most part they did more to enhance America's image abroad, such as closing down gitmo and ending torture. Domestically, what are you referring to? The equal pay for equal work act that he passed, the health care expansion bill for uninsured children that he passed, or are you bitching about the stimulus? Be specific.. This is the main problem with you people. No specifics.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ Still waiting to hear about this so-called, Change.

.....still waiting?

What? It should be a rather easy task.

The truth is, listing changes Obama makes has as little significance as changes Clarence Thomas has made during his time on the Supreme Court.

Crabs get out of the barrel and fall into the sea of Monk fish. LMAO!!!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
meninarmer Quote:
What has changed?
If there has indeed been change, it should be rather easy to list the differentials.
Let's hear them.

After ONE month????
That sounds VERY southern White to me.

He's not Black enough for you is he!

Let's see; he is educated, non-ghetto, non-hip hop, intelligent, speaks the language clearly and properly, and White people like him - yea, he is disqualified for sure. Do you prefer Clarance Thomas?

But have no fear, my guess is that if the three of us were to get together, he would do as much damage to that greezy pork chop as either of us.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:

Are there any, or are we correct in that Barack Obama is just another Clarence Thomas "tool" in black face?

I just listed some above.. I can add his ban of federal lobbyists in the administration as well as his cooperation in allowing republicans to sabotage the stimulus bill for the sake of bi-partisanship, which was his main campaign pledge that he has stuck to.. I mean, if you want a LONG list, I suggest you wait for more progress or do some research of your own and stop waiting for others to educate you while you sit at your lap top whining incessantly about what you don't know.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
If I'm Obama's woman, you must be Garvey's chinese prostitute..
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
As far as his "domestic and foreign policy", be specific. This is my problem with you people. No specifics.
Your problem is as you stated: you don't read news and blogs to keep up to date. So for instance when I list the domestic and foreign policy issues Obama merely mirrors Bush, you are clueless. I take no pleasure in pointing out your ignorance and naivete and I will not spoon feed you either. In my post I made a small list of all the issues I have a problem with. If you are ignorant of them maybe you should do some research no? Politicians thrive on ignorant lazy people like you.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
[QB]

[b]After ONE month????

Exactly.... Meninarmer's confederate mentality and Akoben's outdated ideologies have no place in new age politics. That and those like them are ancient relics of the past who hold decent people back in this country. Stop trying to brainwash our youth with your trash..
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
New age politics? Is this some esoteric Obamamaniac thing where you follow him like Indian billionaire gurus? HAHAHAHA

-

In fact, you have yet to show how your man is "new"? You stand a better chance if you stuck to equal pay for equal work act and the health care expansion bill rather than talking nonsense about the "ending of torture" and pointing to the show that was the "closure" of Gitmo. Torture has been a signature tactic of America from slavery to now and America will not give it up, but simply outsource job to their client states in the ME, as they do other jobs. Kid you are extremely naïve.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Your problem is as you stated: you don't read news and blogs to keep up to date. So for instance when I list the domestic and foreign policy issues Obama merely mirrors Bush, you are clueless. I take no pleasure in pointing out your ignorance and naivete and I will not spoon feed you either. In my post I made a small list of all the issues I have a problem with. If you are ignorant of them maybe you should do some research no? Politicians thrive on ignorant lazy people like you.
Again, no specifics, just cop-outs. You are a bluff who is projecting which is why you keep accusing me of not reading or keeping up with the very things I just said that I do read and watch everyday.. It doesn't make you smart or not lazy to just read a few articles or watch national news to stay updated. You make a big deal out of it because it's something you don't do but you feel more integrated intellectually once you do it. You are simple minded. Why is it necessary to attribute to me what is blatantly false simply because you're too lazy to offer specifics or too dumb to communicate them? Akoben.. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.. Be specific or I can't take you seriously..
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
meninarmer Quote:
What has changed?
Let's hear them.

After ONE month????

He's not Black enough for you is he!

Let's see; he is educated, non-ghetto, non-hip hop, intelligent, speaks the language clearly and properly, and White people like him - yea, he is disqualified for sure. Do you prefer Clarance Thomas?

But have no fear, my guess is that if the three of us were to get together, he would do as much damage to that greezy pork chop as either of us.

Actually, I cast my vote for Cynthia McKenney.
Someone who represented REAL change, and no one can make the claim of her, not being black enough, or under educated.

I know, before you present the usual Obamafan logic, McKenny could not win argument.
That isn't the point or even relevant. The goal was not to gain McKenny a win, but to gain 5% of the vote which would have elevated the Green party to become a real alternative to the fixed and UNCHANGABLE Republican and Democratic parties.

The next Obamamania argument is; well, that would have split the vote and taken from Obama.
Wrong answer again. McKenney drew votes from black Americans who usually do not vote and wouldn't have voted for Obama or McCain.

Instead, the fixed two-party system has once again used the gotta-vote-Democrat black vote in their favor, and blacks will as usual, see little to no return, and why should they when they cast their votes for nothing, and with such low expectations.

Once again, where is the change? Even at this stage, there should be a FEW points of major differentiation. Where they at?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Again, no specifics, just cop-outs. You are a bluff who is projecting which is why you keep accusing me of not reading or keeping up with the very things I just said that I do read and watch everyday.. It doesn't make you smart or not lazy to just read a few articles or watch national news to stay updated. You make a big deal out of it because it's something you don't do but you feel more integrated intellectually once you do it. You are simple minded. Why is it necessary to attribute to be what is blatantly false simply because you're too lazy to offer specifics or too dumb to communicate them? Akoben.. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.. Be specific or I can't take you seriously..
Kid how old are you? Seriously. You will get no spoon feeding.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
[QB]

In fact, you have yet to show how your man is "new"? You stand a better chance if you stuck to equal pay for equal work act and the health care expansion bill

But I did, things you and meninarmer in accusing me of ignorance, were ignorant to even though it's been all over cable news, the blogs, and newspapers.. You are a hypocrite and a blatant fraud. Stop looking to argue for the sake of argument as it is clear you hop from point to point with no coherent message to your constant objections. You just like disagreeing with people who annoy you. You can't be taken seriously...

btw smart azz, new age = current generation.. Not that complex of a concept. Stop nitpicking everything... You only prove my point.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I just listed some above.. I can add his ban of federal lobbyists in the administration as well as his cooperation in allowing republicans to sabotage the stimulus bill for the sake of bi-partisanship, which was his main campaign pledge that he has stuck to.. I mean, if you want a LONG list, I suggest you wait for more progress or do some research of your own and stop waiting for others to educate you while you sit at your lap top whining incessantly about what you don't know.
LOL, there is no significant change in that weak drivel you presented. That's the usual Washington flip-flop.
Where's the MEATY changes that show REAL differentiation that show the PEOPLE this is a new start?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
akoben Quote:
Well you could start by not throwing billions to Jewish Wall Streeters then pretend as if you are scolding them.

You would prefer collapse? I warn you, when things get bad, niggers are the first to feel it, and the last to recover from it.

Stop recommending corrupt tax dodging whites and corrupt black Clinton lackeys like Holder of Marc Rich fame.

Oh, competent, trustworthy Blacks grow on trees; how stupid of me. Care to recommend anyone?

Then move on to not waging a war for the benefit of Jews in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bullying Iran that will only make ME unstable for the benefit of Israel again. Fair trade polices, not "aid", for Africa and black third world countries. That's some of what will convince me of change.

Telegram for akoben, Telegram for akoben - Don't look now, but I think that's what he said he was going to do.

Oh yes, fair broker in Israel/Palestine conflict. Not acting like Israeli "lawyers" as Dennis Ross said about the Clinton admin.

Speak for yourself, the best thing that he can do for America, is to stay as far away from that as possible

Lifting the economic sanctions against suffering people of Zimbabwe.

It wouldn't hurt if those people, and sub-Saharan's in general, grew brains and learned to handle their own affairs. But yes, lift sanctions and send aid. He will do that.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL, there is no significant change in that weak drivel you presented. That's the usual Washington flip-flop.
Where's the MEATY changes that show REAL differentiation that show the PEOPLE this is a new start?

I just told you, equal pay for equal work as a LAW and the biggest expansion of children's healthcare ever, also the closing of the long established torture facility at Guantanamo.. I mean, all of this is change from the past 40 years and more.. Your bar for "change" may go higher as I can sense you moving the goal post already by your marginalizing these accomplishments.. You are a crab. The more he does to promote change, the higher you'll move the goal post or try and pull him and the rest of us down. You do not speak for Black America, especially 96% of us who voted. You are an outcast and a delusioned hater in the eyes of us most. Your ideas are crazy and until you provide specifics to back them up, they will be regarded as such..
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Stop looking to argue for the sake of argument as it is clear to hop from point to point with no coherent message to your constant objections.

Believe me I'm not arguing with you kid. Your understanding of politics is that of a simpleton hence you have presented nothing that convinces m that you are able to grasp the issues (domestic and foreign) at hand outside that of neophyte. Your childish taunts and name calling is all I need in order to dismiss you as the typical Obamaniac, the mirror image of Bushies.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
You would prefer collapse? I warn you, when things get bad, niggers are the first to feel it, and the last to recover from it.
Things are bad and throwing money at failure makes it worse. What did it save other than day spas and fat bonuses? That the repubicans and independents were against it should tell you something.

quote:
Oh, competent, trustworthy Blacks grow on trees; how stupid of me. Care to recommend anyone?
Silly cop out and self hating thing to say. Grow up man. The rest of your post is equally silly, ignorant and offensive to Africans (which complements your anti-sub Saharan African mind set) and rests on "he said he would" i.e. promises yet fulfilled. In fact so far he is doing all he said he wouldn't.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
I just told you, equal pay for equal work as a LAW and the biggest expansion of children's healthcare ever, also the closing of the long established torture facility at Guantanamo.. I mean, all of this is change from the past 40 years and more.. Your bar for "change" may go higher as I can sense you moving the goal post already by your marginalizing these accomplishments.. You are a crab. The more he does to promote change, the higher you'll move the goal post or try and pull him and the rest of us down. You do not speak for Black America, especially 96% of us who voted. You are an outcast and a delusioned hater in the eyes of us most. Your ideas are crazy and until you provide specifics to back them up, they will be regarded as such..

^ LOL, a typical Obamamaniac (Crab without a plan, blindly falling into school of Monk fish. They EAT crabs) with no real changes to point to and now attempting to skew the actual numbers with flawed data. 96% of black Americans did not vote for Obama. The number is closer to 61%.
FYI: There are ~26M black Americans of voting age. How many of those cast their votes for Obama?
Of the total American voters (~260M) only 160M cast their votes in this last election.

Still awaiting the major changes you propose happened under Obama. So far, all you've presented are rehashed Clinton policies.

"The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
^ LOL, a typical Obamamaniac (Crab falling into school of Monk fish. They EAT crabs) with no real changes to point to and now attempting to skew the actual numbers with flawed data. 96% of black Americans did not vote for Obama. The number is closer to 61%.
FYI: There are ~26M black Americans of voting age. How many of those cast their votes for Obama?
Of the total American voters (~260M) only 160M cast their votes in this last election.

Still awaiting the major changes you propose happened under Obama. So far, all you've presented are rehashed Clinton policies.

Where do you get those crackpot statistics?? You obviously know nothing about the science of sampling which is so pivotal. You seem very naive right here. Polls, before the final national survey, have consistently shown Obama's African-American support to stay between 90%-96% and this was only confirmed with the voters on election day. This is what you call compartmentalization. In some aspects, people like you show spurts of intelligence concerning matters of which you have little personal or emotional investment, however in other such matters you're more similar to an old stubborn dementia patient who simply has no firm grasp or sense of boundary about what is and isn't logical...
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ OK, Man-With-No-Plan, knowing there are 26M voting age Black Americans, how many actual black Americans does this represent?

"The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
meninarmer - Is that the same Cynthia McKenney who got out-flanked by the Jews in her own district, and lost her house seat - for something that she SAID, not even for something that she DID against the Jews?

Well, as you know, I don't have much use for dumb niggers. Especially the dumb-ass rabble rousing types who only succeed in losing or going to jail. BTW - did she ever get her house seat back?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Well he was/is the premier intellectual of Black America. One of our problem is that we don't listen to our intellectuals. I think the anti-intellectual culture is not only confined to inner city kids as some black bourgeoisie (like the ass Sundiata [Roll Eyes] ) would have us believe.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
meninarmer - Is that the same Cynthia McKenney who got out-flanked by the Jews in her own district, and lost her house seat - for something that she SAID, not even for something that she DID against the Jews?

Well, as you know, I don't have much use for dumb niggers. Especially the dumb-ass rabble rousing types who only succeed in losing or going to jail. BTW - did she ever get her house seat back?

Yes, the sister shown in "American Blackout" (my Google page shows 1990 downloads of this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7408128167918253630&hl=en) who, unlike Obama, was not specially groomed by the Jews, and unlike Barack Obama, actively participated in every major past black event and march. Also, unlike Barack Obama, has presented real solutions for solving black American issues, and poor Hispanic & white American issues as well.
The sole candidate, with the exception of Ron Paul, to present a plan of real change in the last election.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Silly cop out and self hating thing to say. Grow up man. The rest of your post is equally silly, ignorant and offensive to Africans (which complements your anti-sub Saharan African mind set) and rests on "he said he would" i.e. promises yet fulfilled. In fact so far he is doing all he said he wouldn't.

Sorry pal, that doesn't cut it. I asked you a question.

Name one other Black man with the political experience, and Justice dept. experience, who also has Obama's back and trust.

You really need to stop with the "it's too complicated for my little Black mind" answers - and that's what your generalities to specific questions really is.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Well he was/is the premier intellectual of Black America. One of our problem is that we don't listen to our intellectuals. I think the anti-intellectual culture is not only confined to inner city kids as some black bourgeoisie (like the ass Sundiata [Roll Eyes] ) would have us believe.

Well, he most definitely had keen insight into organizations controlled and manipulated by Jews, as in, the NAACP.

His warning has definitely been overlooked by these mainstream assimilate at all costs Negroes. Those like Sundiata prove the case that education is certainly no cure all to the black American problem. They still climb out of the barrel as plan-less as the 10th grade drop-out.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
[QB] ^ OK, Man-With-No-Plan, knowing there are 26M voting age Black Americans, how many actual black Americans does this represent?

Do you know what a sample represents, genius? Gee Golly, I thought it was supposed to represented an entire population but I must live in Socrates' cave along side you and Akoben. More compartmentalization, no? I hate to see young, potentially intelligent Blacks reduce themselves to such blatant stupidity. With Akoben, it's a strategy to just get on people's nerves. For you, I'm sad to say that you just may be brainwashed.

quote:
who, unlike Obama, was not specially groomed by the Jews
Hence, your cliched reaction to Jewish people along the lines of a paranoid conspiracy crack pot theorist..
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com