EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Change? My ass! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Change? My ass!
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Sorry pal, that doesn't cut it. I asked you a question.

Name one other Black man with the political experience, and Justice dept. experience, who also has Obama's back and trust.

You really need to stop with the "it's too complicated for my little Black mind" answers - and that's what your generalities to specific questions really is.

Your argument is based on him being chosen because he has "Obama's back". Not only does this betray your guru's promise of anti-cronyism (Washington culture) but how do you know this? You seem to be privy to inside information. So since I don't know of the personal CVs and reputations of other blacks in the Justice dept. maybe you could list all of them, their CVs and reputations. Although I think this request will go the way of great Jew asking you to back up your photo spams.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
Stop looking to argue for the sake of argument as it is clear to hop from point to point with no coherent message to your constant objections.

Believe me I'm not arguing with you kid. Your understanding of politics is that of a simpleton hence you have presented nothing that convinces m that you are able to grasp the issues (domestic and foreign) at hand outside that of neophyte. Your childish taunts and name calling is all I need in order to dismiss you as the typical Obamaniac, the mirror image of Bushies.
Still, no specifics and just more insults, false attributions, and evasions.. I'm starting to think that you have nothing to say. That you don't even have an opinion, just an agenda.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
[QB] ^ OK, Man-With-No-Plan, knowing there are 26M voting age Black Americans, how many actual black Americans does this represent?

Do you know what a sample represents, genius? Gee Golly, I thought it was supposed to represented an entire population but I must live in Socrates' cave along side you and Akoben. More compartmentalization, no? I hate to see young, potentially intelligent Blacks reduce themselves to such blatant stupidity. With Akoben, it's a strategy to just get on people's nerves. For you, I'm sad to say that you just may be brainwashed.

quote:
who, unlike Obama, was not specially groomed by the Jews
Hence, your cliched reaction to Jewish people along the lines of a paranoid conspiracy crack pot theorist..

Sundjata Answer: I have no idea of the actual number or percentage of black Americans who voted for Obama. I just pulled that 96% out of my ass as I was pulling my head from the same orifice. It's not relevant that I actually understand polls or statistics. They make it easy so I don't have to, and I trust them in spite of not knowing exactlly what they mean.
I concede.

Also, Mr. Meninarmer, politicians are not groomed. They just wake up one morning, say they are going to run for office, and BOOM, next thing you know, they are elected President of the United States Of America. It's that simple.
LMBAO!!!

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, he most definitely had keen insight into organizations controlled and manipulated by Jews, as in, the NAACP.

His warning has definitely been overlooked by these mainstream assimilate at all costs Negroes. Those like Sundiata prove the case that education is certainly no cure all to the black American problem. They still climb out of the barrel as plan-less as the 10th grade drop-out.

"The two parties have combined against us to nullify our power by a ‘gentleman's agreement' of non-recognition, no matter how we vote ... May God write us down as asses if ever again we are found putting our trust in either the Republican or the Democratic Parties." -- W.E.B. DuBois (1922)

Oh Menin, come on leave the kid alone. You just don't understand this New Age politics.

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QB] ^ OK, Man-With-No-Plan, knowing there are 26M voting age Black Americans, how many actual black Americans does this represent?

Do you know what a sample represents, genius? Gee Golly, I thought it was supposed to represented an entire population but I must live in Socrates' cave along side you and Akoben. More compartmentalization, no? I hate to see young, potentially intelligent Blacks reduce themselves to such blatant stupidity. With Akoben, it's a strategy to just get on people's nerves. For you, I'm sad to say that you just may be brainwashed.

quote:
who, unlike Obama, was not specially groomed by the Jews
Hence, your cliched reaction to Jewish people along the lines of a paranoid conspiracy crack pot theorist..

Sundjata Answer: I have no idea of the actual number or percentage of black Americans who voted for Obama.
The fact that you pulled it out of your ass disqualifies you to speak about such matters since you don't know what you're even responding to then. Point is, the ballot showed Obama with 96% of the black vote and, opinion polls that sampled for the population as a whole showed similar results, as did polls after the elections concerning approval ratings. The fact that you couldn't comprehend that is another example of compartmentalizing. See no evil, hear no evil in other words. You are a minority hater.. You are in the 4% so acting as if something's wrong with me for supporting my candidate [the first Black president], actually makes YOU look crazy.. Your opinion is not well represented or even backed up by specifics or facts to challenge the majority opinion.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Oh Menin, come on leave the kid alone. You just don't understand this New Age politics.
Exactly.. Quoting a 1922 passage from Du Bois is a red herring since the object is to "change" the system in which he references, not play by the same rules or play the same games. You people have no faith in America, and this is the problem. Which is why I also am strained to ask what your solution is. You type of people always complain but have nothing to offer anyone, which is why you are crabs. As Obama said, you will be judged not from what you can destroy, but from what you're able to build.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
LMAO, that Obama's going to change the system with a cabinet full of Washington Old timer whites and Jews. STILL, waiting for this list of SIGNIFICANTLY "Obama" unique changes you voted for. Please refrain from offering repackaged Clinton policy such as wage, health care, ME policy, ect.

The First Black President.
LOL, that's all that is important to you Obama-maniacs.
So much so that you forgot to ask the price, and everything does have a price.
LOL, The Crab from the barrel, flat on your back, in a school of Monk fish.
What a great plan!
What school teaches that form of political strategic thought? Devry?

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
^ The First Black President.
LOL, that's all that is important to you Obama-maniacs.
So much so that you forgot to ask the price, and everything does have a price.
LOL, from the barrel, flat on your back, in a school of Monk fish.
What a great plan!
What school teaches that form of political strategic thought? Devry?

What's the price then men? What's the solution? YOU tell us? It just seems to be that you have no answers and deny the guy's accomplishments as if it's more responsible for us to tear the man down. Your philosophy is backwards and your political insight is minimal. You are just being extremely general to the effect that you aren't saying anything. You are bluffing your knowledge of the subject...
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ Too late.
You should have acted RESPONSIBLY and explored all of your options BEFORE the election. Instead, you mimicked black women and voted on emotion.

Check out Cynthia McKenney's website which offered black Americans real solutions versus the DECEPTION of inclusion Obama succeeded in selling you mainstream integration-at-all-cost, no price asking liberals.

Actually, the better short term solution was to break away from the 2-party system and build the Green party into a black voting block coalition.
This would have enabled the black vote to carry leverage in 2012, but of course, that entails formulating and carrying out a PLAN, something Obama-maniacs despise.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Exactly.. Quoting a 1992 passage from Du Bois is a red herring since the object is to "change" the system in which he references, not play by the same rules or play the same games. You people have no faith in America, and this is the problem. Which is why I also am strained to ask what your solution is. You type of people always complain but have nothing to offer anyone, which is why you are crabs. As Obama said, you we be judged not from what you can destroy, but from what you're able to build.
Actually the quote is further proof that we as a people have been assess for far too long. And contrary to your paranoid delusions those who call out Obama on his policies have no desire to "destroy" him; I personally don't want him to fail as unfortunately if he fails we all do, but I'm not going to close my eyes to the reality just because Obama is black, you race obsessed weirdo.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^Cynthia McKenney is a quack... She has all kinds of cooky ideas that aren't practical and don't assume that I don't know who she is or didn't watch "Black Out" either. lol.. Also, it isn't too late. If you have the answers and solutions, let us know. Why hide them? Do you hate us so much to deny us knowledge? [Roll Eyes] I was very responsible and measured in my anticipation to vote on Nov. 4th, and I picked the right person. You say I didn't yet can't explain why. Either because you're inarticulate or because you don't know.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Sorry pal, that doesn't cut it. I asked you a question.

Name one other Black man with the political experience, and Justice dept. experience, who also has Obama's back and trust.

You really need to stop with the "it's too complicated for my little Black mind" answers - and that's what your generalities to specific questions really is.

Your argument is based on him being chosen because he has "Obama's back". Not only does this betray your guru's promise of anti-cronyism (Washington culture) but how do you know this? You seem to be privy to inside information. So since I don't know of the personal CVs and reputations of other blacks in the Justice dept. maybe you could list all of them, their CVs and reputations. Although I think this request will go the way of great Jew asking you to back up your photo spams.
Sounds like you think that cabinet positions are filled by respondents from the want ads.

That is not the case, because of the dependence the president has in these people, those positions are filled by people who are politically or personally interconnected with him - except the few for show. Time to join the grown-up world.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
quote:
quote:
Exactly.. Quoting a 1992 passage from Du Bois is a red herring since the object is to "change" the system in which he references, not play by the same rules or play the same games. You people have no faith in America, and this is the problem. Which is why I also am strained to ask what your solution is. You type of people always complain but have nothing to offer anyone, which is why you are crabs. As Obama said, you we be judged not from what you can destroy, but from what you're able to build.
Actually the quote is further proof that we as a people have been assess for far too long. And contrary to your paranoid delusions those who call out Obama on his policies have no desire to "destroy" him; I personally don't want him to fail as unfortunately if he fails we all do, but I'm not going to close my eyes to the reality just because Obama is black, you race obsessed weirdo.
Ako.. It isn't about race. I voted for him because he was a better candidate than John Mccain and the fact that he has African ancestry only made my act of voting for him historically significant. I only criticize those Blacks who offer such criticism, yet have nothing to justify it as if such critiques were simply based on a crab in a barrel mentality.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ Doesn't matter if you of small opinion wish to label McKenny as a Quack.
I seriously doubt that you would gain the nomination to any political party in spite of your quickness to present ignorant opinions.

You, of the group without a short or long term plan. Where a plan to you is akin to holy water to a vampire. Look, escaped crab, one monk fish has you in it's mouth, and a school of others are approaching. Only minutes until you are devoured. Will you warn the others? Is there time? Can you?

Let's all pray to GOD, that something will be delivered to us through Obama, because that's what it comes down to, Prayer and hope. Obama sure hasn't promised you one thing, and you damn sure didn't ask.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
^ Doesn't matter if you of small opinion wish to label McKenny as a Quack.
I seriously doubt that you would gain the nomination to any political party in spite of your quickness to present ignorant opinions.

Similar to your "small" opinion of Obama you hypocrite. I also doubt that you would be considered for any nomination either.. Point?

quote:
You, of the group without a short or long term plan.
I'm not criticizing anybody else's plan to suggest that I have a better one, unlike YOU.. Unless we're speaking in terms of an Obama vs. McKenney administration, of which I obviously voted Obama.

quote:
Where a plan to you is akin to holy water to a vampire. Look, one monk fish has you in it's mouth, and a school of others are approaching.
The crab tugs once more..
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ LOL, you and the other Obama-maniacs have no plan, and Obama damn sure hasn't presented one.

Where is that list of significant changes? Hurray before the monk fish complete their mission. Your blind plan has dropped you from the crab barrel straight into their mouths.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
^ LOL, you and the other Obama-maniacs have no plan, and Obama damn sure hasn't presented one.

Where is that list of significant changes? Hurray before the monk fish complete their mission. Your blind plan has dropped you from the crab barrel straight into their mouths.

Stop switching burdens because you have no answers..

You claimed that Obama isn't doing a good job. The question is, what would you do better. Asking me for some 10-point program is nonsensical. In addition, what "change" would you have liked to have seen in less than a month? I listed some very significant actions that will affect millions that government enacted in that short window of time yet "change" to you I assume would be some sweeping reparations legislation within his first hour of office.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ The Topic of the thread is, WHERE IS OBAMA'S Promised CHANGE?
I agreed with this obviously clear observation.
You ObamaBlindFanatics took exception with this, and here we are.

Still awaiting the list.
So far, all you've presented are warmed over policies introduced during the Clinton Admin.

Where's Obama's specific change? Mike?

Concede and confess, there isn't anything new.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
[QB] ^ The Topic of the thread is, WHERE IS OBAMA'S Promised CHANGE?

And I answered your question with at least 5 promises already kept in the first month. You are simply insatiable. At this rate, in the first two years after he keeps 100 of his promises, you'd be asking for 200.. You can't be taken seriously with your ridiculously high standard.

btw, which of these were proposed by the Clintons? Mind you that I don't expect you to answer that...

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ Wages, Health care. The war hadn't begun so war related issues were not, but being implemented by former Clinton cabinet/staff members.

What's Obama's change?
So far, it's 99% Clinton, which includes Clinton staff.

So far, I see nothing that separates Obama from McCain

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
[QB] ^ Wages, Health care.

OMG, what's wrong with you? Do you have some kind of congenital disease that prevents you from being specific? All democrats want to raise wages, all democrats wanted to provide universal healthcare since Truman. You are so naive, please no longer profess that you know anything about politics. My goodness, what a reach!

quote:
The war hadn't begun so war related issues were not, but being implemented by former Clinton cabinet/staff members.
That's idiotic since Obama opposed the war back in 2002 when Hilary supported it and voted for it. Geeeze! Stop doing this to yourself..

quote:
What's Obama's change?

Hahahahaha!! Now I really know that your hate is based on ignorance..
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Although I think this request will go the way of great Jew asking you to back up your photo spams.

Sounds like you think that cabinet positions are filled by respondents from the want ads.

That is not the case, because of the dependence the president has in these people, those positions are filled by people who are politically or personally interconnected with him - except the few for show. Time to join the grown-up world.

I rest my case.
quote:
Ako.. It isn't about race. I voted for him because he was a better candidate than John Mccain and the fact that he has African ancestry only made my act of voting for him historically significant. I only criticize those Blacks who offer such criticism, yet have nothing to justify it as if such critiques were simply based on a crab in a barrel mentality.

Oh please. You negro liberals are so apologetic when it comes to defending a fellow black. Admit it man, you voted for him for the same reasons all programmed Democratic Negros did: he was democrat and bonus he was black!

You have no way of knowing, kid, if he was a "better candidate" than McCain since only history will tell. So far, history is going against you! But the fact that you can't name one difference between MCain and Obama save some old Clintonite socialist polices (that only a Guru can offer in this economic climate!) and the stimulus bill that McCain only opposes because he didn't win shows that you are a typical programmed democratic negro not a thinking person. Give up the Jim Jones-flavored Kool-aid before its too late kid!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Complaint for the sake of complaining - I already have a wife.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ I feel so sorry for her.

quote:
That's idiotic since Obama opposed the war back in 2002 when Hilary supported it and voted for it.
And yet he gave someone with such poor judgement and war mongering instincts (she likes to obliterate nations!) the top diplomatic position! Oh change is a coming!!!!
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

OMG, what's wrong with you? Do you have some kind of congenital disease that prevents you from being specific? All democrats want to raise wages, all democrats wanted to provide universal healthcare since Truman. You are so naive, please no longer profess that you know anything about politics. My goodness, what a reach!

quote:
The war hadn't begun so war related issues were not, but being implemented by former Clinton cabinet/staff members.
That's idiotic since Obama opposed the war back in 2002 when Hilary supported it and voted for it. Geeeze! Stop doing this to yourself..

quote:
What's Obama's change?

Like I said, no real change.
Wall street got the free bailout. Obama took no action other than status quo.
The Stimulus may as well have been McCain's. There was nothing there to differentiate it from a Bush Stimulus package.
The war goes on, and there is talk of sending more troops to Afghanistan, and saber rattling to intimidate Iran. Obama opposed the war, yet it is expanding under him.
Obama discourages prosecution of Bush/Cheney, and is attempting to throw out the courts ability to search email trail.
Israel is into tax payer welfare even deeper, and Cuba is still embargoed.
Black youth drop out rate is still 50% and climbing, and like Bush/Clinton, they aren't even being discussed.
American outsourcing of jobs is virtually unchanged and Clinton has just returned from China begging for a dime.

Yes, I can feel change a coming. Lord, PLEASE let there be change. LOL

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Oh please. You negro liberals are so apologetic when it comes to defending a fellow black. Admit it man, you voted for him for the same reasons all programmed Democratic Negros did: he was democrat and bonus he was black!

No, because he was a better candidate than Mccain..

quote:
You have no way of knowing, kid, if he was a "better candidate" than McCain
Being a witness to their respective candidacies, I see not how this makes sense.. Obama had the better campaign, better proposals, better ideas, and appealed better to the Black community who voted for and supported him overwhelmingly. What you mean is that we don't know who'd have been a better president you bafoon..

quote:
since only history will tell. So far, history is going against you!
A general statement with no support to back it up. Typical..

quote:
But the fact that you can't name one difference between MCain and Obama
You must have not watched the debates, if you did then I wouldn't need to take to the tedious task of outlining all of their differences.

quote:
save some old Clintonite socialist polices (that that only a Guru can offer in this economic climate!)
Be specific!

quote:
and the stimulus bill that McCain only opposes because he didn't win shows that you are a typical programmed democratic negro not a thinking person.
What does Mccain opposing the bill have to do with anything and how does it show anything? What are you ranting about?

quote:
Give up the Jim Jones-flavored Kool-aid before its too late kid!
I guess.. Still no specifics though..
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Obama as Senator; A history of Cahnge

His first act as a US Senator was to refuse to stand with the Congressional Black Caucus and California Senator Barbara Boxer in opposition to Ohio's nullification of hundreds of thousands of black votes.
His second, third and fourth significant acts were when he declined to ask any difficult, pointed or revealing questions of Condoleezza Rice and two of the president's disastrous Supreme Court nominees, and he actually voted for two out of three of these.
Obama's sixth and seventh important acts as a senator were to vote for a bill that made it nearly impossible for ordinary people to sue giant corporations who rob, defraud, maim or kill, and another vote to renew the hated Patriot Act which he vigorously campaigned against.
Even though Senator Obama now claims to oppose the war in Iraq, he remains advocate of bombing Iran to start yet another.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:
What's Obama's change?

Like I said, no real change.
Wall street got the free bailout. Obama took no action other than status quo.
The Stimulus may as well have been McCain's. There was nothing there to differentiate it from a Bush Stimulus package.
The war goes on, and there is talk of sending more troops to Afghanistan, and saber rattling to intimidate Iran.
Israel is into tax payer welfare even deeper, and Cuba is still embargoed.
Black youth drop out rate is still 50% and climbing, and like Bush/Clinton, they aren't even being discussed.
American outsourcing of jobs is virtually unchanged and Clinton has just returned from China begging for a dime.

Yes, I can feel change a coming.

I might have to cease and desist with this "conversation" as it's like arguing early relativity theory with a philosopher.

What Wall Street Bail out are you referring to? Obama's bailout doesn't even concern wallstreet! It's targeted to infrastructure, tax cuts, education and healthcare.. OMG!! You genuinely don't know what you're talking about, this is sad. Which is why you're forced now to repeat the same rants about "change".

The war of course "goes on" because you can't strategically end a national war in one day, 2 weeks, or 2 months, it puts the troops in danger and Obama's plan to withdraw 2 brigades per month are still in affect and we're down to the lowest troop levels since the declaration of mission accomplished. You are Sooooo naive. And He said during the campaign that he was going to continue the war in Afghanistan as it is the central front to the war on "terror" and where the 9/11 plot originated.. He broke no promise. Everything else you cite is irrelevant. Things don't change in one month, funds can't even get to communities that fast.

How old are you? You seem very underdeveloped per your understanding of such elementary concepts.. I don't believe what I'm reading..

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
No, because he was a better candidate than Mccain..
I was going to call you out on this but further down I see what you really meant by it, "better campaign, better proposals, better ideas, and appealed better to the Black community."

Better candidate=better promises. Oh misguided youth... [Roll Eyes]
quote:
You must have not watched the debates, if you did then I wouldn't need to take to the tedious task of outlining all of their differences.
Yes, I saw his promises. But like I said, the campaign is over and now I want to see these changes/differences not pie-in-the-sky socialist promises of welfare for all that you know (well you dont as you're too stupid) can't be fulfilled in this economic climate.

E.g.

1) On Lobbyists (still slave to AIPAC and Goldman Saches who gave him money: hence giving Wall Street more money much to consternation of even his supporters);

2) Israeli/Palestinian conflict (still toeing the Jewish Lobby line in first interview) ;

3) Iran (still sabre-rattling);

4) military industrial complex (increase troops in Afghan and keep bases in Iraq that will only stur up trouble);

5) fair trade for Africa and third world (well I didnt even hear much of this even in the campaign, Africa hardly existed!).

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ LOL, as I said before, you are well behind in current events.
It simply shows the typical Washington double speak Obama is known for since he was a senator.

Yes, wars can be stopped on a dime as has been done before in many instances. Many of our allies have done exactly that in Iraq. Said no, and withdrew their troops in less than 2 weeks.

Obama's bank bailout plan is essentially exactly what Bush originally proposed.

US taxpayers could have to pay up to $2.5 trillion more to buy the garbage loans that the banks accumulated, saving them from bankruptcy. The plan will go on while maintaining the same greedy shareholders and incompetent managers that drove the banks to ruin in the first place.

To distinguish this plan from Bush’s, Obama will force taxpayers to pay trillions to private firms so that they can purchase the junk debt. Of course this changes nothing. It's the same ole shet.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
What Wall Street Bail out are you referring to? Obama's bailout doesn't even concern wallstreet! It's targeted to infrastructure, tax cuts, education and healthcare..
He did have a bank bailout and threatened to veto if it was rejected. The fact that you don't know this only underscores our point. Drink up your Kool Aid son.

-

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
This guy is typical of the average Obama voter. They are actually embarrassing to all blacks. That damn Howard Stern cornered a bunch of these robots in New York and asked them simple political questions which he posted on his show. Their replies were rather embarrassing to all black people.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Their knowledge is esoteric, you just don't understand.

-

JMT
Member # 12050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chomsky: Obama OKed Israel's Gaza war

Renowned US intellectual Noam Chomsky says Barack Obama did not comment on Israel's war on Gaza, as it was part of the "premeditated" plan.

We have been informed by an Israeli source that the recent invasion of the Gaza Strip was completely premeditated, Chomsky said in an interview with the French Al-Ahram daily.

The plan was to deliver the maximum blow to Gaza before the new US president took office, so that he could put these matters behind him added the famous intellectual, referring to Obama's pledge to resolve the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

According to Chomsky, while Israel was pounding the Gaza Strip -- during which over 1300 Palestinians were killed --, Obama excused his silence by saying that "There's only one president at a time."

This, however, did not prevent the then president-elect from commenting on other leading issues of US domestic and foreign policy, Chomsky argued.

The recognized political analyst also criticized Obama for repeating the notion that defending Israel is a US priority. He predicted that during the Obama presidency US will hold the same policy on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=86336§ionid=351020202

Posts: 148 | From: Sirius | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man hasn't been in office for 100 days and Negroes all already whining about not having seen any change. Disgusting.
Posts: 2601 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^They are just very impatient to be saved. I guess if this doesn't work out, they'll just have to go back to slavery. As they found out, this being on your own and responsible for yourself sh1t ain't so easy. At least as a slave, somebody feeds and cloths you and puts a roof over your head. (That's why prisons are so popular).
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
This is just your last straw man after not being able to back up your posts in this thread. For one to be "impatient", Mike, it would mean you expected change as promised. Those criticising Obama in this thread didn't expected any change. We are merely saying "I told you so" in more ways than one.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
"Nattering Nabobs of Negativism" Vice President Spiro T. Agnew 1970
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
For those of us outside of the system and independent of subsisting on white man crumbs, we could really care less about Obama's non-promises.

It's really interesting though to watch mainstream Negroes as they dally about with no clue, no plan, with nothing but blind hope and protecting the Massa at all costs.

The results of this mainstream Negro "No Plan Attack" are directly reflected in the 50% black male school drop out rate, the close to 1 million blacks incarcerated, and the rise in black unemployment and divorce rates across the nation.
They teach this strategy at the Hip-Hop murder of black culture at Devry.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lifting the economic sanctions against suffering people of Zimbabwe.

It wouldn't hurt if those people, and sub-Saharan's in general, grew brains and learned to handle their own affairs. But yes, lift sanctions and send aid. He will do that.

Well, if Mugabe had his way, the "west" would be butting out of "their affairs". So, nobody is exactly asking you or any other non-African "to handle Africa's affairs".

And the irony here of course, is that you are going out on a limb to defend the majority-elected leader of *direct* sub-Saharan African descent. Has he grown brains, or is it just the 'white blood' in him that has made him into a superior being? Reveal yourself, Mike. [Smile]

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^Not sure what you are saying wondering one. White blood in him - what's that about?

But for sure, Mugabe's day has come and gone. It is very distressing for me to see one of the old timers fuch-up so bad. Especially since the premise was so good - Take back all that the Whites had stolen.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ distressing? Oh come on Mike, this is your opportunity to give it to them stupid sub-Saharan Africans.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^^^Not sure what you are saying wondering one. White blood in him - what's that about?

Well then, you may want to get yourself acquainted with a basic reading class, confused one, if you don't know what's just been related to you.

quote:

But for sure, Mugabe's day has come and gone. It is very distressing for me to see one of the old timers fuch-up so bad. Especially since the premise was so good - Take back all that the Whites had stolen.

Good to know how you feel about the old timer; this unfortunately has no bearing on the fact that, unlike your wishful theory, he and other Africans aren't asking you non-Africans to handle their affairs. That's the point, Mikie.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^A quick course on communication etiquette Explorer. When someone says that they do not understand what you are saying; it is incorrect to become angry and speak LOUDER. Rather, you should reconsider what you said, with an eye to making it clearer.

HOWEVER; because what you have to say is on the surface ignorant, and when analyzed, downright stupid, no apology is necessary, it is as expected.

UNITED NATIONS -- At least 2 million people in Zimbabwe face greater risk of starvation, homelessness and disease because the government ordered aid groups to halt operations there, according to the U.N.'s top humanitarian official.

John Holmes, the U.N. undersecretary-general for humanitarian affairs, spoke Friday after the United States and Britain warned that Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe's regime was using food and the threat of hunger as a weapon to cling to power as the June 27 presidential runoff approached.

Much of the U.N.'s aid in Zimbabwe is funneled through non-governmental organizations.

"If voluntary organizations and NGOs are not able to work, humanitarian aid for at least 2 million of the most poor and vulnerable of Zimbabwe's people, particularly children, will be severely restricted, although we will do our best to make up for this," Holmes said.

On Thursday, Mugabe's government ordered aid groups to suspend field work indefinitely, saying they had violated the terms of their agreement. It has accused at least one group of campaigning for opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai.

The suspension order hampers aid delivery to more than 4 million people and puts at least 2 million at greater risk of starvation, homelessness and disease, according to the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

Zimbabwe's U.N. ambassador, Boniface Chidyauskiku, said the relief agencies and the U.S. government, not Mugabe's government, have been using food as a political weapon.

"They have gone out into the countryside, and they have been telling Zimbabweans that if you don't vote for the opposition, if you don't change your vote, there's no food for you," he said. "So it is the United States using food as a political weapon to effect a regime change in Zimbabwe. This is why we have suspended the activity."

U.S. Ambassador James McGee said Friday that Mugabe's government was distributing food mainly to supporters and that people who favor the opposition were offered food only if they handed in identification that would allow them to vote. McGee warned that "massive starvation" would result if the situation continued.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^ distressing? Oh come on Mike, this is your opportunity to give it to them stupid sub-Saharan Africans.

akoben - As you know, I do not coddle sub-Saharan's. I consider that counter-productive. But still, the fact that stories like below, are probably true, is still painful. Will they grow brains while there are still some left, or will the Black man in Africa become an endangered species?

FRONTLINE/World series editor Stephen Talbot interviewed Robert Mugabe twice in the late 1970s. In this personal essay, he looks back at that pivotal time, just before independence, when he met "an eloquent, direct and impressive man" determined to turn what was then Rhodesia into Zimbabwe, and promising to make it a model for the rest of Africa to follow. Talbot recalls how Mugabe at first pursued, then utterly betrayed that promise, and says, "After all these years, it's still difficult and painful to reconcile my memory of this man with the tyrant he became."

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ you rail against whites and yet you post their propaganda against Zimbabwe. You hypocrite.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
propaganda??? Where the fuch have you been???
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just say as a Canadian, I saw his visit as something that can push canadians and Americans closer. HE has accomplished one of his goals with the Bailout. As for people who are looking for more change, they should be patient. You can't change america over night. It will take some time. However his job so far has been pretty good so far.

As for all the hate, It needs to stop. Why can't people on this forum argue with atleast some respect for the other person. We all have POVs and we share and discuss and we should be learning from each other. Why does every discussion have to come down to personal attacks and insults. As truthseekers we should be more open to info that others share and learn from it.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

A quick course on communication etiquette Explorer.

This is like a bank robber telling someone else that stealing is immoral.

quote:

When someone says that they do not understand what you are saying; it is incorrect to become angry and speak LOUDER. Rather, you should reconsider what you said, with an eye to making it clearer.

HOWEVER; because what you have to say is on the surface ignorant, and when analyzed, downright stupid, no apology is necessary, it is as expected.

First; I can't speak "Loud", this is the internet. I can however write something in the most elementary form, that even a dunce can understand, which I did; clearly, you haven't yet reached the attention span level of even a dunce.

Second; you contradict yourself. You say that you are confused and clueless about a simple post of mine, and now, you proclaim that you do understand it, and that it is somehow ignorant. Which is it; are you a moron who doesn't understand the simple post of mine that you are confused about, or are you a moron who actually understood it, and played the fool?

Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It isn't about race. I voted for him because he was a better candidate than John Mccain and the fact that he has African ancestry only made my act of voting for him historically significant
I Agree with this 100% there is something Barack that inspires confidence he give off the vibe of being a man of high moral character when I hear him speak.

I can easily see Mr. Obama at a Major Wall St Firm working as C.E.O if he decided to choose a different career besides public service before he became President,I know Obama can get us out of this depression, but it going to take time.

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com