EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Change? My ass! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Change? My ass!
Masonic Rebel
Member # 9549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masonic Rebel   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It isn't about race. I voted for him because he was a better candidate than John Mccain and the fact that he has African ancestry only made my act of voting for him historically significant
I Agree with this 100% there is something Barack that inspires confidence he give off the vibe of being a man of high moral character when I hear him speak.

I can easily see Mr. Obama at a Major Wall St Firm working as C.E.O if he decided to choose a different career besides public service before he became President,I know Obama can get us out of this depression, but it going to take time.

Posts: 567 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King – As Obama is finding out with the Republicans, it is a mistake to coddle the ignorant, it only emboldens them. When they lie, or propose something stupid that has no chance of working, or hysterically, something that has already failed. And there is no immediate smackdown, this causes them to think that they are onto something good, and they will stay with it until they finally get the smackdown that even they in their hearts know that they deserve.

Just imagine if Jindal in Louisiana and Shelby of Alabama had an intelligent population in their states to give them smackdowns when they came up with their dumb-assed sh1t. Wouldn’t the country and the world be better off? Well, that’s all that I’m trying to do here. So you see, when I give explorer a gentle chide, I am merely try to deter him from becoming totally southern republicanized, and thus totally brainless. True, he is getting perilously close, but I think that there is still hope.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama just stated he will continue Bush's program of using foreign countries to outsource interrogation of US terror suspects.

He also stated he will continue Bush's program of tax breaks for the wealthy.

Obama will continue funding Israel, as meanwhile, the Israeli controlled banking corporation A.I.G. who was first to receive billions in taxpayer funded welfare using it for executive bonuses has posted the Nation's record Corporate loss, of $60B.

Meanwhile, the Jewish heiress of Bank Of American, Virginia Hammerness calls today's banking CEO's and Executives (Obama's buddies) a BUNCH OF IDIOTS, and that her dead husband and grandfather are rolling in their graves.

http://cbs5.com/business/bank.of.america.2.942327.html

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you Menin, but I prefer Kool Aid rather than facts. [Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meninarmer - What's with the Jewish heiress stuff? According to the story, they're Italians.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ What?
No Jews in Italy?
How about Spain, not Jews there either?
LOL, there are probably Jews in the Vatican itself.

Guess which nation leads in receiving this outsourcing of interrogation? Israel.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King says:
''As for all the hate, It needs to stop. Why can't people on this forum argue with at least some respect for the other person. We all have POVs and we share and discuss and we should be learning from each other. Why does every discussion have to come down to personal attacks and insults. As truthseekers we should be more open to info that others share and learn from it.''

Did you forget your contentiousness on the religion topic?

All ye who are without contentiousness stay home. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. It's safe there. [Wink]

Ain't no need to show too much respect. All that show is you weak. Leave 'em alone they all showin' out. They coo'. Now you go find your peace and love someplace else my dear brother.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ good one Grumman. lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^You boys are so mean.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The solution is simple for Obama. Instead of spending so much time trying to convince people of the need for the Stimulus Bill he should spend more time gettng us out of Iraq. The economy will correct itself. Troops returning home will serve many purpose. Like ease angst, boost consumer confidence, lower the price of oil. Further keep inflation under control. And detract - ie keep peoples mind off the economy.

quote:
Originally posted by Masonic Rebel:
quote:
It isn't about race. I voted for him because he was a better candidate than John Mccain and the fact that he has African ancestry only made my act of voting for him historically significant
I Agree with this 100% there is something Barack that inspires confidence he give off the vibe of being a man of high moral character when I hear him speak.

I can easily see Mr. Obama at a Major Wall St Firm working as C.E.O if he decided to choose a different career besides public service before he became President,I know Obama can get us out of this depression, but it going to take time.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm telling you you most of you guys are very funny and serious at the same time. I love this stuff: intellectual beat downs, thrashings, A1 robot, Mary, and the list goes on. [Smile]
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Grumman - Very happy that we can be of service to you.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
I assume you still haven't discovered the significance of Obama supporting Bush's fight to keep hidden his missing email trail, and what it has to do with the past and present Justice department. Change indeed.

Speaking of change;

Has Obama repealed Bush admin laws allowing government to spy on US citizens or entering their homes without warrant or probable cause?

Has Obama restored due process of law to American citizens, by restoring Habeas Corpus?

Has he corrected the current terrorist listings which now hold over 1 million American's names?

What about Blackwater? Has he kicked them out as America'a above the law paramilitary contractor wing, or held it principles accountable for murdering Iraqis, or held Bush accountable for deploying Blackwater to black neighborhoods in New Orleans during Katrina?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ please stop with all this info Menin, my Kool Aid won't taste good.

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grumman

I guess I am supposed to take this as some kind of dig at me. The insults need to stop. This is a forum about scholarship. This gets ignored because people are too busy trying to one up each other in debates. I like the FACTS that is presented and the insults need to go. If people hating on each other amuses you then it really speaks more to your mentality and sad life that hate makes you feel happy. Why don't you go do something that can build your mind instead of egging on stupid insult games.

As for Akoben:

God loves you, and when you wake up from your delusions of trying to attack every poster on this forum, He will be waiting for you always. Just reach out and pray.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akoben

God says to Love your enemies and do good to those who spitefully use you. Blessings comes to those who are peacemakers and truly seek after God.

God loves you so much that he sent his son(Jesus) to die for our sins. Jesus allows us to have a relationship with God. All you have to do is open your heart and let Jesus in.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
King

GOD relayed a message for you.

He says, "stop your yapping and get your ass in gear."
He says "you are as much his son as Jesus, so stop your cheek turning and get out there, kick some ass, and take no prisoners!"

End message.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
King, God also said you should stop being a self righteous hypocrite. [Eek!]
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
King says:
''I guess I am supposed to take this as some kind of dig at me.''

Yesss. But it wasn't a real, real, bad dig.

''The insults need to stop.''

No they don't. Join in brother. Relax. Sharpen your dig skills.

''This is a forum about scholarship.''

Darn good stuff too.

''This gets ignored because people are too busy trying to one up each other in debates.''

Yet the scholarship is intertwined with the one-up stuff. Ain't no mystery here.

''I like the FACTS that is presented and the insults need to go.''

Facts need to be interpreted; that's where the insults come in. [Smile] Relax Canadian.

''If people hating on each other amuses you then it really speaks more to your mentality and sad life that hate makes you feel happy.''

Hate? But you said insults. 'Sup with that.

''Why don't you go do something that can build your mind instead of egging on stupid insult games.''

You're giving me a lot of power on that one.
I like the scholarship here. Plus they be human. [Wink]

As for Akoben:

God loves you, and when you wake up from your delusions of trying to attack every poster on this forum, He will be waiting for you always. Just reach out and pray.''

So God loves Akoben but not me? What did I do?

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''GOD relayed a message for you.

He says, "stop your yapping and get your ass in gear."
He says "you are as much his son as Jesus, so stop your cheek turning and get out there, kick some ass, and take no prisoners!"

End message.''
[Big Grin]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Grumman

I am not trying to take out the fun, that some people have in this forum. I want the fun and debates are healthy.

But when it gets to the point where people are calling eachother out all the time, It gets a bit too much.

Akoben

self righteous hypocrite? What post of mine have you seen that gives you this impression?

Peace

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''I am not trying to take out the fun, that some people have in this forum.''

My bad, I thought you was.

''I want the fun and debates are healthy.''

Oh but they are. [Wink]

''But when it gets to the point where people are calling eachother out all the time, It gets a bit too much.''

No it don't. When people get called out they pay more attention to details.

Case in point. Wednesday I asked my wife what the color purple is (she's aggressive anyway). She says some crayons are in the other room. I said what if the crayon box doesn't say what the color purple is. Actually I had already seen that the box didn't have indicators on it but I still wanted to know what does the color purple look like, especially since she knows everything. She said, raising her voice a bit, ''purple is the color of that jelly jar top.'' I said ''but there are two blue colored stripes on it, both of which are bluish but one was a little lighter... so which one is purple?''. I asked her how she knew if that wasn't some kind of blue instead of purple. She's irritated now and said you get purple by mixing red. ''Well okay, but what color is purple'' I asked. She threw up her arms and yelled omg. So I said ''then you still don't know what the color purple looks like do you.''

Well I wasn't asking for a hug and she didn't offer one... in defeat.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Obama to Seek $75.5 Billion More for Wars in 2009. Continuing the Bush tradition.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
meninarmer

Thanks for the info. It seems that Obama is trying to apease the Republicans. All we can hope is that his war does not include a invasion of Iran. I really do not know if America can stand another war since Canada is looking to pull troops out of Afghanistan. It would be hard to convince other countries to send troops into Africa or Iran.

I wonder if Obama is thinking of sending troops into Somalia.

Peace

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^
KING

Obama is not trying to appease Republicans.
He is trying to appease whites. He doesn't care about black opinion because blacks oppose Iraq/Iran wars to tune of 90%.
Whites were for Iraq war at 90%, down now to ~30% because of economic effects. If economy wasn't in the toilet, the majority of whites would still be Pro war.
That includes Democrat and Republicans. They are both for and make money from war.
Don't forget, one leading proponent of war in Iraq and Iran is the democrat, Joe Lieberman. Many other democrats have military prime contractors like Raytheon (MA), Lockheed Martin/Northrup Grumman/JHU APL (MD), Fort Momouth (NJ) and General Dynamics (CT) in there home states.
Obama is a career politician, and a lawyer. What more needs to be said.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ good points.

-

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again Steve Bell, The Guardian (Search his previous cartoons on Obama)

-

My favourite

-
[Source]

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com