EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What types of modern Egyptians do you think best resemble the ancients?
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And please answer the question: Have you yourself been to Egypt and looked at ancient art yourself? Have you looked at the people in todays Egypt and studied the variation among them, and also among people depicted in ancient art?

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2683 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:
Can you explain where that hieroglyph were created, and when? And why should that hieroglyph be representative to ALL Egyptians during 3000 years?

How does it prove that all Egyptians looked the same during 3000 years?

Dude, You Lost

the hieroglyphs for face spans all the ancient Egyptians language, It was something recorded from them:

Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs for Face is a Black African
 -

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does that mean that all ancient Egyptians, always looked like that face?

--------------------

Posts: 2683 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
So does that mean that all ancient Egyptians, always looked like that face?

It means that Ancient Egypt is a Black African Culture and Country.

Ancient Egypt language for Face is a Black African:

-

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
But does it mean that all ancient Egyptians, always looked like that face?

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
But does it mean that all ancient Egyptians, always looked like that face?

It means that Ancient Egypt was a country like modern Uganda.

Ancient Egypt picture for face is a Black African:  -

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

AfroAmericans are linked to the Ancient Egypts because they fit the profile of the hieroglph for face:

In order to prove that for example African Americans are more related to ancient Egyptians than todays Egyptians we need a lot more DNA samples from ancient Egypt. Then we have to compare those samples with todays populations.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

AfroAmericans are linked to the Ancient Egypts because they fit the profile of the hieroglph for face:

In order to prove that for example African Americans are more related to ancient Egyptians than todays Egyptians we need a lot more DNA samples from ancient Egypt. Then we have to compare those samples with todays populations.
We do not need dna for this.

The Ancient Egyptians provided the answer for Afro Americans. The Ancient Egyptian hieroglphs for face is a Black African.

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
To assume that a whole population looked the same during 3000 years out of one hieroglyph is not science.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
To assume that a whole population looked the same during 3000 years out of one hieroglyph is not science.

The Country of Ancient Egypt was like Uganda.

Ancient Egyptian hieroglphs for face is a Black African:

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
You are free to believe what you want. I will wait for more DNA results from different time periods before I try to assess the demographic composition of ancient Egypt. A hieroglyph is not good enough for me.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
You are free to believe what you want. I will wait for more DNA results from different time periods before I try to assess the demographic composition of ancient Egypt. A hieroglyph is not good enough for me.

Give it up, Modern europeans cannot tell you a thing.

Ancient Europeans already called the Ancient Egyptians Black with words from scholars.

Ancient Egyptian language pictures for face is a Black African:
 -

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:

Your side lost the debate.

Ancient Egyptians have spoken. Ancient Egypt is Black African:

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member

--------------------

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Wiki has a summary of the DNA results so far obtained from ancient Egypt- Not so very many, we need more studies from different time periods and different geographical localities.

Genetic history of Egypt

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:

Ancient Egypt is a Black African Country.

and they have spoken:

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member

Genetic history of Egypt

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:

Genetic history of Egypt

Ancient Egyptian language picture for face is Black African:

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Genetic history of Egypt

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Genetic history of Egypt

Genetics wont tell you what the Ancient Egyptians told you with the hieroglyphs for face, that is that they are Black Africans
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Genetics is science. One hieroglyph is not science.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Genetics is science. One hieroglyph is not science.

One Ancient egyptian Hieroglyphs is Language. This is what Ancient Egyptians read and spoke and when they read it they read Black African is Ancient Egyptians
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
You are free to believe what you want. I will wait for more DNA results from different time periods before I try to assess the demographic composition of ancient Egypt. One hieroglyph is not good enough for me.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
You are free to believe what you want. I will wait for more DNA results from different time periods before I try to assess the demographic composition of ancient Egypt. One hieroglyph is not good enough for me.

This is language that they spoke throughout Ancient Egypt and it showed that the Face stayed the same Black African.:

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Who in todays Egypt look most like the ancient ones, just to tie back to the OT?

And how is the genetic relatedness between todays Egyptians and the ancient Egyptians, those so far sequenced?

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Who in todays Egypt look most like the ancient ones, just to tie back to the OT?

And how is the genetic relatedness between todays Egyptians and the ancient Egyptians, those so far sequenced?

The Nubians and the saidi

as for genetics, its bogus fake when you have r1b for amenhotep 3rd when he looked like a Black African:

-

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

as for genetics, its bogus when you have r1b for amenhotep 3rd when he looked like a Black African:

-

Haplogroups do not necessarily say much about phenotype. To assess phenotype one must look at the autosomal DNA. For example a black American can have a "European" Y-DNA haplogroup and still look very African. And an European man can have a typical "African" Y-DNA haplogroup and still look very European.

-
Amenhotep III - British museum

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear to god King is just being a troll...
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

How am I being a Troll???

Posting the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs is making sure its not buried.

Also I posted the way that archeoptyrx was posting to me.

all you want to do is have a long winded debate where you call the person insults and they call you insults back and words are written with no value.

I would rather post a Picture that says exactly that Egypt was Black African.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

as for genetics, its bogus when you have r1b for amenhotep 3rd when he looked like a Black African:

-

Haplogroups do not necessarily say much about phenotype. To assess phenotype one must look at the autosomal DNA. For example a black American can have a "European" Y-DNA haplogroup and still look very African. And an European man can have a typical "African" Y-DNA haplogroup and still look very European.

-
Amenhotep III - British museum

that statue you posted still shows him as Black African
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
The exact skin tone does not show but he had probably brown skin. Many Egyptians today also have different shades of brown skin. But to know which peoples he was mostly related to you need DNA. And if you have well preserved autosomal DNA you can get a clue about his skin tone, hair color and eye color.

Most Egyptians most probably had shades of brown skin, but it does not prove that they for example were more related to African Americans than with todays Egyptians. That takes a closer examination of DNA. Maybe you could take a DNA-test and compare with those ancient Egyptian genomes that we have?

--------------------

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Maybe you could refrain from posting the same picture again and again? We saw it the first time

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe you could refrain from posting the same picture again and again? We saw it the first time
I actually posted five count it 5 different pictures that were about the Face hieroglyphs of Ancient Egypt.

It means none can claim they missed it.

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
We saw your pics. Then what conclusions one can draw about ancient Egyptian demographics from them is another thing.

But we do not have to repeat that discussion again.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
We saw your pics. Then what conclusions one can draw about ancient Egyptian demographics from them is another thing.

But we do not have to repeat that discussion again.

Its a picture that ended the debate on Ancient Egypt race.

It showed that Ancient Egypt were Black African.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not posting evidence you are making bold claims and proclaiming things like "Black African Egypt"...can you even define what that means.

Archeo is posting gnetic evidence that is showing that the population history of A. Egypt is more complex than a simple black or white Egypt...yet your evidence is a heiroglyph...smh.

I doubt you're real, people like Beyoku have warned and warned you but you keep posting these type of threads and evidence, I feel like you're a troll.

quote:
quote:

all you want to do is have a long winded debate where you call the person insults and they call you insults back and words are written with no value.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
As I said before one hieroglyph does not prove anything about a countrys demography over a period of 3000 years. Maybe the person who first time made that hieroglyph looked like that, then people continued to use it. If everyone looked like that man then all statues and portraits would have looked very similar. But they do not, Statues show a rather heterogenous bunch over time, from stereotypic "negroid" faces to faces who some would call "caucasoid".

I presume I do not have to spam the thread with different images, you must have seen the variation yourself if you took a closer look at the ancient art. If you want to know how they did look during 3000 years you have to look at all art, or at least a lot of it, not just one hieroglyph.

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
You're not posting evidence you are making bold claims and proclaiming things like "Black African Egypt"...can you even define what that means.

Archeo is posting gnetic evidence that is showing that the population history of A. Egypt is more complex than a simple black or white Egypt...yet your evidence is a heiroglyph...smh.

I doubt you're real, people like Beyoku have warned and warned you but you keep posting these type of threads and evidence, I feel like you're a troll.

quote:
quote:

Listen I posted an Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyph of a Black African that Egypt used as a note for Face.
Its from the Ancient Egyptian language family.

That trumps all the genetic posts of modern europeans. Ancient Europeans called Ancient Egypt Black.

I posted more substance to the cause of Black Egypt then you have posted with your insult tirades. It takes one picture to prove that Ancient Egypt iis Black African

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
quote:

You are right, I will stop feeding the troll. Better I ignore him, then he maybe will go away [Big Grin]

--------------------

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
As I said before one hieroglyph does not prove anything about a countrys demography over a period of 3000 years. Maybe the person who first time made that hieroglyph looked like that, then people continued to use it. If everyone looked like that man then all statues and portraits would have looked very similar. But they do not, Statues show a rather heterogenous bunch over time, from stereotypic "negroid" faces to faces who some would call "caucasoid".

I presume I do not have to spam the thread with different images, you must have seen the variation yourself if you took a closer look at the ancient art. If you want to know how they did look during 3000 years you have to look at all art, or at least a lot of it, not just one hieroglyph.

YOU ARE NOT LISTENING....THE HIEROGLPYH IS PART OF ANCIENT EGYPT LANGUAGE AND WAS POSTED AS PART OF THE WALL STATUE.

ITS THE EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this Black African is what they used for there language to spell out Face. it spanned 3000 years and was not altered to look Caucasoid.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are right, I will stop feeding the troll. Better I ignore him, then he maybe will go away [Big Grin]
So thats what your going to do copout. slink away then.

The language of egypt is Black African and Face in Ancient Egypt is shown to be Black African.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

quote:

That trumps all the genetic posts of modern europeans.

I posted more substance to the cause of Black Egypt then you have posted with your insult tirades.

[/QB]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
 -

quote:

That trumps all the genetic posts of modern europeans.

I posted more substance to the cause of Black Egypt then you have posted with your insult tirades.

[/QB]
Jari, why did you cut out part of my post??

quote:
KING Posted:
Listen I posted an Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyph of a Black African that Egypt used as a note for Face.
Its from the Ancient Egyptian language family.

It is the language family of Egypt. And inside that family is the term for Face, It is a Black African.

Not only is your Blackness questioned. Its questioned because you mocked the hieroglyphs. Thats Ancient Egyptian Language.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari Calls me a troll and bigs up an eurocentric poster archeopteryx who was repeating the same post and too tone def not to hear that the
Hieroglyphs is like the alphabet and the Ancient Egyptian picture for Face is a Black African.

Jari you yourself is a Troll and not as Big on Black as you attacked me and defended an eurocentric who was not reading my posts but skimming it. Your Blackness is questioned because you mocked the hieroglyph that the language of Egypt is based on.

Archeopteryx did not understand that the picture was used as a part of the Ancient Egyptian Alphabet of hieroglyphs it is based on Face and is a Black African.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^King...I just....Honestly if you're serious and not trolling I...I feel bad, man I really do.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
^^^King...I just....Honestly if you're serious and not trolling I...I feel bad, man I really do.

I'm not a troll

I take serious the contribution I have put to the for front.

I posted the pictures of Ancient egyptian face hieroglyph because its the only ones that exist. there's no Caucasoid or white face hieroglyph to speak of, only a Black African.

thats why it was important to me to post it.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YOU ARE NOT LISTENING....THE HIEROGLPYH IS PART OF ANCIENT EGYPT LANGUAGE AND WAS POSTED AS PART OF THE WALL STATUE.

ITS THE EGYPTIAN LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this Black African is what they used for there language to spell out Face. it spanned 3000 years and was not altered to look Caucasoid. [/QB]

-
Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the OT question was already answered.

Baladi resemble their ancestors the most.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Nesperennub, 22nd dynasty priest from Waset (Thebes)
 -

modern Baladi boy from the same region of Egypt
 -

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:

I literally posted pictures of those baladi and you dismissed them because they looked too "arab" according to you.

Remember them ? :

-

Please quote my post where I said they "looked Arab".

They are obviously Baladi and don't look anything Arab who have different features by the way. In fact if those same Baladi were to go to Arabia, they would be called al'Afriqiu or worse 'Abeed'.

If those same people came to the U.S. and wore Western clothes they would look Afro-American or more specifically Afro-Latin which is whom many Copts in the states get mistaken for.

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com