EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Founders of the 18th Dynasty:

Royal couple:

-
King Ahmose I (Metropolitan Museum)

-
Queen Ahmose-Nefertari (Metropolitan Museum)

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Oh great. Just what we need a blancophobic white-hating Bantu supremacist. Why not? He helps to balance the trolls of opposite polarity. LOL

The only worth while now in this corrupted thread are pics of nice Egyptian artwork.
quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:

Royal couple:

-

-

Another portrait of King Ahmose I

-

Ahmose Nefertari

-

Both together

-

Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Oh great. Just what we need a blancophobic white-hating Bantu supremacist. Why not? He helps to balance the trolls of opposite polarity. LOL

The only worth while now in this corrupted thread are pics of nice Egyptian artwork.
quote:

Royal couple:

-

-

Another portrait of King Ahmose I

-

Ahmose Nefertari

-

Both together

-

It's easy to see Vansertimavindicated is probably a racist euronut or at least a non-black person trying to derail this thread by spamming it over and over again. Truth hurts and some racists euronuts are hurt hard. The 18th Royal Mummies were 100% Africans exactly like the Africans in the Great Lakes, Southern Africa, Tropical West Africa and the Sahara.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Here's other pictures of comp-temporaries of the 18th Dynasty (often made to resemble their King).

-
Block Statue of Hor, Dynasty 18

-
Statue of Amenemheb, 18th Dynasty

-
Head of a male statue, Dynasty 18-19

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Other 18th Dynasty contemporaries:

-
Amenhotep III himself

-
Tomb Chapel of Nebamun, 18th Dynasty, British museum

-
Najtmin, Prophet of Min Isis

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Other comteporaries to the 18th Dynasty:

-
Statue of Senenmut, Architect of the mortuary temple complex of Hatsheput

-
Statue of King Tut himself

-
Statue of Ay, last king of the 18th Dynasty

-
Ramesses I, first king of the 19th Dynasty

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Lady Mi, 18th Dynasty Brooklyn Museum

-
Queen Sitamun, Daughter of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye, 18th Dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Sennefer and his wife, Mayor of Waset, Overseer of the Granaries and Fields, 18th Dynasty

-
Manakhtef, Chief of provisions under Amenhotep II, 18th Dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Amenhotep III

-
Amenhotep III, Luxor Museum

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Two unnamed Princesses, 18th Dynasty Amarna, Brooklyn Museum

-
King Tut

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get an idea of just how much the ancient Egyptians hated the stringy haired pink assed white devil all that you need do is research the Habiru and sea peoples! The Habiru and sea peoples were one in the same! In fact the word Habiru is a ""Swahili"" word that means to destroy things! By the way "Swahili"" is a BANTU language which just provides further proof in addition to the DNA evidence that the ancient Egyptians were Bantu peoples!

The ancient Egyptians hated and killed the white devil! I love how our ancestors of the 18th and 19th Dynasty killed, burned alive and tortured the white devil! Ramesses III of the 20th Dynasty continued to kill and exterminate the white devil as documented in the battle of Djahy and the battle the delta. The ancient Egyptians HATED the white devil and they said so

In the 12th century BCE, these pink assed Devils invaded the Middle East from the eastern Mediterranean. These filthy monkeys then
destroyed and plundered Hattusha, which was the capital of the highly advanced BLACK Hittite Empire, then they attacked Syria and Palestine where the cities were burned and ruined. Then they attacked Cyprus but our ancestors were not having any of that!!! Ramesses III defeated these white devils in Syria and when these white devils attempted to invade Egypt itself Ramesses III defeated these filthy white devils in the battle of the delta saving Egypt from the destruction that befell all of the other great Near Eastern powers! And as much as we can all respect our ancestors killing and destroying these white devils, the MISTAKE that Egypt made was in not pursuing these white monsters and wiping them off the face of the planet! we should have mobilzed and pursued them until they were all dead because as we all know these murderous white devils became the cause of the Bronze Age collapse and ultimately the collapse of mother Egypt itself! History shows us that we should have pursued these white devils and exterminated them to the very last monkey, just as we had done to their daddy Neanderthal! I am telling you never to let history repeat itself!

The one thing about the 18th Dynasty and the New Kingdon as a whole is that they KNEW who and what the cracker was! Our ancestors tortured, beheaded, killed and burned alive the white devil!!! The 18th Dynasty knew that the cracker was an evil souless monkey and they said so too! They described these filthy white devils as murderers, robbers, one who smashes sinews plunderer, bandit. Queen Hatshepsut called them souless and dirty murderers who used rancid butter in their yellow hair and had no respect for Maat

The point is our ancestors in the New Kingdom knew who these filthy, stringy haired, pink assed monkeys were and they killed, tortured, beheaded and burned those devils alive!!! which is just another reason why the 18th Dynasty and New kingdom was the greatest era in our ancestors history!

The ENTIRE 18th Dynasty was comprised of Bantu pepople!!! The 18th Dynasty IS UNIVERSALLY considered the GREATEST period of Egyptian history! The 18th Dynasty is the most glorious period in Ancient Egypt history And DNA tells us that the ENTIRE 18th Dynasty INCLUDING the Armana period was RULED by Bantu people! Hahahaha!

THE FOUNDERS OF THE 18TH DYNASTYY ARE THE RELATIVES OF THE ARMANA MUMMIES YOU DUMB FUCC!!! LMBAO!!!! Thutmose IV WAS THE FATHER OF Amenhotep III and Amenhotep II was the father of Thutmose IV what a dumn azz!!! Thutmose III was the father of Amenhotep II, and Thutmose II was the son of Thutmose I! This monkey is just a low IQ moron!!! hahahaha! In addition to that Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmose II father was Thutmose I making Queen Hatshepsut Thutmose II's sister! hehehe!!!Amenhotep I was the son of Ahmose I who was the FOUNDER of the 18th Dynasty!!! and you are a ridiculous con artist monkey! LOL

I CAN SEE THAT I MUST CONTINUE THIS ASS KICKING!

Amenhotep III was the husband of Queen Tyie and their son was Akhenaten! Neferiti was the wife of Akhenaten and king Tut was Akhenatens son!

YOU ARE A DUMB LOW IQ EXTREMELY DESPERATE MONKEY!!!! YOU MUST THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID YOU DEGENERATE PIG!

This filthy stringy haired, pink assed monkey is not only a degenerate liar, but also has no clue what it is talking about! This low IQ monkey is absolutely lauaghable! and stupid too! Hahahaha! the more than 3000 year old pic of the mummy that the degenerate keeps posting here representing as Thuya is actually the mummy of Yuya. This scumbag just cant seem to get anything accurate can it? Thats what happens when you are a degenerate liar with a very low IQ LOL

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BANTU PEOPLE AND ALL BANTU PEOPLE ARE THE ANCESTORS OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS! The modern populations in Northern Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians. The modern populations in the Horn of Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians but that BANTU peoples ARE the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians because the anc ient Egyptians were Bantu people!

ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE CLEARLY BANTU PEOPLES!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

I think it is time for people to understand exactly what Central Africa is!

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
3) Central African Republic
4) Chad
5) Democratic Republic of the Congo
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

THOSE ARE THE COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AFRICA

now bone up on the so called Bantu expansion! LOL

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Here are the Bantu peoples folks!

Now just for fun lets take a look at the MLI scores for Thuya as compiled by DNA tribes! The World Region MLI for Thuya, the MOTHER of the Armana pharaohs is as follows!

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Now you know why the stringy haired thin lipped, pink assed monkey likes showing you pictures of artifacts that have redone and in many cases just fabricated, and you also know now why the filthy reprobate shows pictures of dried out mummies that are over 3000 years old and whose hair has been straitend by the chemicals used during the mimmification process

THE DNA TELLS US THAT THUYA WAS 100% AFRICAN BANTU!!! THAT IS THE PICTURE THAT ACTUAL SCIENCE PRODUCES FOR YOU!

the filthy monkey is a snakeoil salesman!!! When you dont have the facts and science on your side... lets show pictures! hehehehe!

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! YOU WONDER WHAT YUYA THE father OF THE ARMANA PHARAOHS mli scores look like right?

Yuyas MIL scores are just like his wife thuya only the Horn of Africa and sahelian scores are ZERO

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Queen Tiye (Tiya), 18th Dynasty

-
Two Princess shaking a sistrum, Tomb of Kheruef, Steward of the Great wife Tiye, under Amenhotep III, 18th dynasty

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
 -
Amenhotep III, Louvre museum, 18th Dynasty

-
Amarna Princess, 18th Dynasty, Metropolitan Museum

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get an idea of just how much the ancient Egyptians hated the stringy haired pink assed white devil all that you need do is research the Habiru and sea peoples! The Habiru and sea peoples were one in the same! In fact the word Habiru is a ""Swahili"" word that means to destroy things! By the way "Swahili"" is a BANTU language which just provides further proof in addition to the DNA evidence that the ancient Egyptians were Bantu peoples!

The ancient Egyptians hated and killed the white devil! I love how our ancestors of the 18th and 19th Dynasty killed, burned alive and tortured the white devil! Ramesses III of the 20th Dynasty continued to kill and exterminate the white devil as documented in the battle of Djahy and the battle the delta. The ancient Egyptians HATED the white devil and they said so

In the 12th century BCE, these pink assed Devils invaded the Middle East from the eastern Mediterranean. These filthy monkeys then
destroyed and plundered Hattusha, which was the capital of the highly advanced BLACK Hittite Empire, then they attacked Syria and Palestine where the cities were burned and ruined. Then they attacked Cyprus but our ancestors were not having any of that!!! Ramesses III defeated these white devils in Syria and when these white devils attempted to invade Egypt itself Ramesses III defeated these filthy white devils in the battle of the delta saving Egypt from the destruction that befell all of the other great Near Eastern powers! And as much as we can all respect our ancestors killing and destroying these white devils, the MISTAKE that Egypt made was in not pursuing these white monsters and wiping them off the face of the planet! we should have mobilzed and pursued them until they were all dead because as we all know these murderous white devils became the cause of the Bronze Age collapse and ultimately the collapse of mother Egypt itself! History shows us that we should have pursued these white devils and exterminated them to the very last monkey, just as we had done to their daddy Neanderthal! I am telling you never to let history repeat itself!

The one thing about the 18th Dynasty and the New Kingdon as a whole is that they KNEW who and what the cracker was! Our ancestors tortured, beheaded, killed and burned alive the white devil!!! The 18th Dynasty knew that the cracker was an evil souless monkey and they said so too! They described these filthy white devils as murderers, robbers, one who smashes sinews plunderer, bandit. Queen Hatshepsut called them souless and dirty murderers who used rancid butter in their yellow hair and had no respect for Maat

The point is our ancestors in the New Kingdom knew who these filthy, stringy haired, pink assed monkeys were and they killed, tortured, beheaded and burned those devils alive!!! which is just another reason why the 18th Dynasty and New kingdom was the greatest era in our ancestors history!

The ENTIRE 18th Dynasty was comprised of Bantu pepople!!! The 18th Dynasty IS UNIVERSALLY considered the GREATEST period of Egyptian history! The 18th Dynasty is the most glorious period in Ancient Egypt history And DNA tells us that the ENTIRE 18th Dynasty INCLUDING the Armana period was RULED by Bantu people! Hahahaha!

THE FOUNDERS OF THE 18TH DYNASTYY ARE THE RELATIVES OF THE ARMANA MUMMIES YOU DUMB FUCC!!! LMBAO!!!! Thutmose IV WAS THE FATHER OF Amenhotep III and Amenhotep II was the father of Thutmose IV what a dumn azz!!! Thutmose III was the father of Amenhotep II, and Thutmose II was the son of Thutmose I! This monkey is just a low IQ moron!!! hahahaha! In addition to that Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmose II father was Thutmose I making Queen Hatshepsut Thutmose II's sister! hehehe!!!Amenhotep I was the son of Ahmose I who was the FOUNDER of the 18th Dynasty!!! and you are a ridiculous con artist monkey! LOL

Amenhotep III was the husband of Queen Tyie and their son was Akhenaten! Neferiti was the wife of Akhenaten and king Tut was Akhenatens son!

YOU ARE A DUMB LOW IQ EXTREMELY DESPERATE MONKEY!!!! YOU MUST THINK PEOPLE ARE REALLY STUPID YOU DEGENERATE PIG!

This filthy stringy haired, pink assed monkey is not only a degenerate liar, but also has no clue what it is talking about! This low IQ monkey is absolutely lauaghable! and stupid too! Hahahaha! the more than 3000 year old pic of the mummy that the degenerate keeps posting here representing as Thuya is actually the mummy of Yuya. This scumbag just cant seem to get anything accurate can it? Thats what happens when you are a degenerate liar with a very low IQ LOL

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BANTU PEOPLE AND ALL BANTU PEOPLE ARE THE ANCESTORS OF THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS! The modern populations in Northern Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians. The modern populations in the Horn of Africa are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians but that BANTU peoples ARE the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians because the anc ient Egyptians were Bantu people!

ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Now just for fun lets take a look at the MLI scores for Thuya as compiled by DNA tribes! The World Region MLI for Thuya, the MOTHER of the Armana pharaohs is as follows!

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

Now you know why the stringy haired thin lipped, pink assed monkey likes showing you pictures of artifacts that have redone and in many cases just fabricated, and you also know now why the filthy reprobate shows pictures of dried out mummies that are over 3000 years old and whose hair has been straitend by the chemicals used during the mimmification process

THE DNA TELLS US THAT THUYA WAS 100% AFRICAN BANTU!!! THAT IS THE PICTURE THAT ACTUAL SCIENCE PRODUCES FOR YOU!

the filthy monkey is a snakeoil salesman!!! When you dont have the facts and science on your side... lets show pictures! hehehehe!

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! YOU WONDER WHAT YUYA THE father OF THE ARMANA PHARAOHS mli scores look like right?

Yuyas MIL scores are just like his wife thuya only the Horn of Africa and sahelian scores are ZERO

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
To get an idea of just how much the ancient Egyptians hated the stringy haired pink assed white devil all that you need do is research the Habiru and sea peoples! The Habiru and sea peoples were one in the same! In fact the word Habiru is a ""Swahili"" word that means to destroy things! By the way "Swahili"" is a BANTU language which just provides further proof in addition to the DNA evidence that the ancient Egyptians were Bantu peoples! tHEY THEN USED

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Southern African

African Great Lakes

Tropical West African

Sahelian

Horn Of Africa

Levantine

ZERO

Arabian

ZERO

Northwest European

ZERO

Mediterranean

ZERO

Aegean

ZERO

North African

Mesopotamian

ZERO!!!!

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP

I took a gander at DNATRibes's SNP Admixture Report and noticed its claim that the modern Egyptian population has a very large "Arabian" component:

-

Of course it might be argued that some of this "Arabian" component actually comes from the Levant rather than Arabia proper, but then compare the above table with this featuring Levantine populations like the Druze and Lebanese:

-

Most of the Levantine natives, except for the obviously Arabized ones, have a large Caucasus/Anatolian element almost completely absent in Egyptians. I must conclude from this data that the major Eurasian component in the modern Egyptian population (or at least those Egyptians that DNATribes sampled) does indeed come from Arabs.

I never bought that the Arabs ever wiped anyone out when they conquered Egypt, but they apparently had a lot more influence than even I would have expected.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^C'mon man, Truth, I've been saying this for the longest. For some reason, its not a popular thing to say.

I'm not necessarily saying population replacement occurred, but the demographics definitely have a signature that we'd expect to see IF population replacement occurred in certain parts of Egypt.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
I'm not necessarily saying population replacement occurred, but the demographics definitely have a signature that we'd expect to see IF population replacement occurred in certain parts of Egypt.

Keep in mind that most of these genetic samples, whether taken in Lower or Upper Egypt, probably come from urban citizens living in places like Cairo or Luxor which Western geneticists would more likely visit than the countryside. How old are most cities in modern Egypt? I have a hunch that many of the country's contemporary urban communities are recent Islamic settlements rather than continuations of ancient Egyptian cities. Cairo for instance was founded in 969 during the Fatimid period. I can easily see these later Arab colonies having different ethnic compositions from the native Egyptian communities, most of which had always been rural villages.

Geneticists should look into sampling more Egyptian fellahin. Whether or not they have low levels or admixture relative to urban Egyptians, they would undoubtedly represent the country better (remember most Egyptians even today are farmers).

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ All the "Arabian" listed in these populations does not come from the Arabian peninsula. Think in evolutionary terms....If there was a component that diverged in Egypt and went on to make up the majority of Egyptian ancestry as well as the majority of Arabs it could be native to the area.

As an analogy take a look at the North East Asian populations, those of the Arctic, and then Amerindians. Nearly ALL the Amerindians have remnants of their Arctic/Siberian/NE Asian ancestors via Bering strait migration. ON the other hand nearly ALL of the Artic/Siberian/NE Asian have remnants of whatever Amerindian component diverged in Ancient times. American Indian "Admixture" in Russians/Siberians etc does not represent reverse migration from Brazil or Mexico INTO North East Asia. Of course this ancestry is small because the regions are so far from each other....BUT in the case of the "North Asia" and "Arctic" - They just chose ONE designation to represent both areas, Even though we know Canada is NOT in "North Asia." This could be with our without bi-directional migration.

In the case of Egypt, these populations are very close so the distinction is clearly blurred. Also there is much Bi-Directional migration. There is no way to tell in that exercise what components are native to Egypt and what is native to Arabia.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Agree, but the portion of Arabian ancestry you're referring to in that scenario would still be non-African, otherwise we'd expect to see Arabian percentages in African populations with no known Arabian contact.

Ancient Egyptian ancestry would most likely have been composed of sprinkles of Cushitic ancestry on top of the foundation of the ancestry DNA Tribes lumps in ''Great Lakes''. Both Ancestries seem to be pretty distinguishable from Arabian ancestry. For instance, the Oromo sample came out 100% African in the 21 population analysis, so we know the Arabian ancestry in DNA Tribes' Amhara and Tigray samples are indeed Arabian ancestry.

@Truthcentric

Agree.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

BTW, does anyone else think that the reason Southern Africa scores so high for the Amarna royals' MLI may reflect their having the least Eurasian admixture among African populations? Notice that the Africans most distantly related to the royals are those with the most extensive contact with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern groups (e.g. Sahelians and Horners).

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^See what it says on page 19 of that document (the digest of 03/12/2012).

Compare the African regions with the Ancestry that is most similar to them. You'll see that the Great Lakes region is most similar to Southern and Central African regions. Part of the new Central African region used to be in the 'Tropical West African' region, so that might explain the lower West African affinity to the Amarna family, relative to the Southern African and Great Lakes affinity with the Amarna family, and also relationships to Horners and modern North Africans.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
[QB] BUMP

I took a gander at DNATRibes's SNP Admixture Report and noticed its claim that the modern Egyptian population has a very large "Arabian" component:

-

what is the difference between Egypt 1 and Egypt 2 ?

Also notice for Egypt 1, Horn of Africa = 11.4%

-

^^^Amhara Ethiopia = 29% Arabian

Tingray Ethiopia = 30.1% Arabian

Jewish Ethiopia = 22.8% Arabian

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BUMP

-

Of course it might be argued that some of this "Arabian" component actually comes from the Levant rather than Arabia proper, but then compare the above table with this featuring Levantine populations like the Druze and Lebanese:

-

Most of the Levantine natives, except for the obviously Arabized ones, have a large Caucasus/Anatolian element almost completely absent in Egyptians. I must conclude from this data that the major Eurasian component in the modern Egyptian population (or at least those Egyptians that DNATribes sampled) does indeed come from Arabs.

I never bought that the Arabs ever wiped anyone out when they conquered Egypt, but they apparently had a lot more influence than even I would have expected.

The original people of the Levant were not Circassians but yes there are and were an large number of Kurds, Circassians and other Turkish-related peoples who both came as mercenaries and who were brought into the Palestine and Jordan area especially in the last several hundred years.

The word Arab or Levant in the dnatribes sense apparently refers to the indigenous Syrian-related people of the Levant who have since moved down into the Arabian peninsula (particularly in the last 400 years) and into the Gulf area. Syrians (Levant people) also evidently made up a large number of the dna of modern North Africans as should surprise noone.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BTW, does anyone else think that the reason Southern Africa scores so high for the Amarna royals' MLI may reflect their having the least Eurasian admixture among African populations? Notice that the Africans most distantly related to the royals are those with the most extensive contact with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern groups (e.g. Sahelians and Horners).

As you suggest the most logical reason for the lack of Eurasian admixture among the Amarna Egyptians of 3000 years ago is that modern Sahelians have had a more or less recent admixture with Eurasians. The idea that ancient Sahelians/"Horners" were basically sub-Saharans mixed with Eurasians is something only hamitic theorists have suggested. In fact much of it is recent and real which could adequatly explain why the distance between them and the dna of ancient East Africans of Egypt.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Its actually not bad logic for a moron folks. And it is this use of logic with a complete lack of any education or understanding of either South Africa or central Africa that betrays this pink assed monkeys incompetance

The fact of the matter is that it is CENTRAL Afria that possesses the least admixture, and the ancient Egyptians cluster more closely to South Africans because modern day South Africans are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians, along with West Africans and central Africans. It was South Africa and Central Africa that escaped massive contamination by cracker and Aran genes you ridiculous moron!

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
You see yall thats why I call this a clown show that is actually useful. It goes without saying that the pink assed monkey is an irrelevant google scholar imbecile, but in its moronic rantings, the monkey can bring about a greater understanding of that which you are trying to learn.

When you examine, the history of West Afria, Central Africa and South Africa, you will then have a greater understanding of many things

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:
Its actually not bad logic for a moron folks. And it is this use of logic with a complete lack of any education or understanding of either South Africa or central Africa that betrays this pink assed monkeys incompetance

The fact of the matter is that it is CENTRAL Afria that possesses the least admixture, and the ancient Egyptians cluster more closely to South Africans because modern day South Africans are the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians, along with West Africans and central Africans. It was South Africa and Central Africa that escaped massive contamination by cracker and Aran genes you ridiculous moron!

Now you need to get you own ideas MASTERMIND. you don't have to keep repeating the ones you just read. Vansertima would have liked you to use your own head. The one on top of your neck.
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The monkey google thinks this is about logic and ideas as opposed to hard raw data LOL

But thats why it is a stringy haired, pink assed monkey that will soon be extinct, and can never be trusted

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB] BUMP

-

what is the difference between Egypt 1 and Egypt 2 ?

Also notice for Egypt 1, Horn of Africa = 11.4%

-

^^^Amhara Ethiopia = 29% Arabian

Tingray Ethiopia = 30.1% Arabian

Jewish Ethiopia = 22.8% Arabian

This shows that the modern Arabians still have probably up to 20-25% percent of the ancient Arabian blood left. [Wink]
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
^
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But what is an "Arabian?" This assumes flow into Arabia from Africa never happened and that Arabic flow only came into Africa. Modern Egypt is also very diverse so a sample of people who elect to use the service is probably not going to be useful. Especially since those that can afford it are probably going to be arab mixed wealthier Egyptians. So when comparing the AE DNA tribes results may have more reliable results when being compared to more homogenous populations.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BUMP

-

-

These charts while insightful, should also be taken with a grain of salt. After years of African gene flow into Arabia, how can any serious person think that Saudi Arabians are "100% Arabian"; no doubt an artifact of how the sampling was undertaken.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
But what is an "Arabian?" This assumes flow into Arabia from Africa never happened and that Arabic flow only came into Africa. Modern Egypt is also very diverse so a sample of people who elect to use the service is probably not going to be useful. Especially since those that can afford it are probably going to be arab mixed wealthier Egyptians.

Valid observations. Levantine Jews with no signs of recent African genetic input whatsoever should set off alarm bells, for example.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
But what is an "Arabian?" This assumes flow into Arabia from Africa never happened and that Arabic flow only came into Africa. Modern Egypt is also very diverse so a sample of people who elect to use the service is probably not going to be useful. Especially since those that can afford it are probably going to be arab mixed wealthier Egyptians. So when comparing the AE DNA tribes results may have more reliable results when being compared to more homogenous populations.

This is a good question that we can put to dnatribes. Arabian as they are using it appears to be the present population of the ARabian peninsula which doesn't let us know much since the peoples as you say are of diverse origins stretching from Turkey and Central Asia through the Levant to centraleast AFrica.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
^
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Another DNA ancestry company came up with the same results that DNA Tribes. They compared the alleles values of the mummies with those of the people around the world and it shows the black African origin of the mummies. Other people from around the world are as close to the mummies as they are close to African people (in degree). GREAT.

The King Tut Gene

Tutankhamun (also spelled Tutenkhamen) is the most famous of all pharaohs. He was the son and successor of Akhenaten, grandson of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye and great-grandson of the royal matriarch Queen Thuya. Archeologist Howard Carter’s opening of his intact tomb in the Valley of the Kings in 1922 ranks among the most splendid discoveries of history. In 2010, genetic fingerprinting of his mummy determined that he died at the early age of 19 as the result of violence or an accident to which the incestuous relationship of his parents and several genetic defects contributed. Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans.

http://dnaconsultants.com/king-tut-gene

-

----------------

The Akhenaten Gene

Named for the pharaoh who attempted to convert Egypt to monotheism, this autosomal ancestry marker like most of the Amarna family group’s DNA is clearly African in origin. Akhenaten received it from his mother, Queen Tiye. Today, it is the gene type carried by a majority (52%) of the Copts living in the Pre-dynastic site of Adaima near Thebes or Luxor and the Valley of the Kings on the Nile River in Upper (southern) Egypt. The ancient marker makes a good showing in the Middle East and in Jews as well as parts of southern Europe close to Africa, such as southern Italy and Spain, but it is reduced to low levels in Asia and the Americas (except where brought there by Africans or people carrying some African ancestry). About 2 in 5 Africans or African Americans has it. Among Melungeons, the figure is 1 in 3.

http://dnaconsultants.com/akhenaten-gene

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like, given the many dots in Egypt, that multiple populations may have been observed in this. However I don't see a specific study there. Interesting connection between the Amarna family and African slaves though, lol. I know that must be rattling a few cages.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
It looks like, given the many dots in Egypt, that multiple populations may have been observed in this. However I don't see a specific study there. Interesting connection between the Amarna family and African slaves though, lol. I know that must be rattling a few cages.

You own cage seems to be rattled Oshun. [Big Grin]
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
That they're connected to African slaves? That actually wouldn't/doesn't surprise me. Only thing I wish I could see were the specific populations they compared the Amarna mummies to.
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
That they're connected to African slaves? That actually wouldn't/doesn't surprise me. Only thing I wish I could see were the specific populations they compared the Amarna mummies to.

It's pretty obvious don't you think? It only means the mummies share ancestry with West Africans as all African share ancestry between one another.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Another DNA ancestry company came up with the same results that DNA Tribes. They compared the alleles values of the mummies with those of the people around the world and it shows the black African origin of the mummies. Other people from around the world are as close to the mummies as they are close to African people (in degree). GREAT.

The King Tut Gene

Tutankhamun (also spelled Tutenkhamen) is the most famous of all pharaohs. He was the son and successor of Akhenaten, grandson of Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye and great-grandson of the royal matriarch Queen Thuya. Archeologist Howard Carter’s opening of his intact tomb in the Valley of the Kings in 1922 ranks among the most splendid discoveries of history. In 2010, genetic fingerprinting of his mummy determined that he died at the early age of 19 as the result of violence or an accident to which the incestuous relationship of his parents and several genetic defects contributed. Tutankhamun actually carries a “double dose” of the allele named for him. Like most of the other genes in the family, it is Central African in ancient origin, but unlike the other markers it has a sparse distribution outside Africa with a worldwide average frequency of 4%. Still, Africans and African-influenced populations (1 in about 10) are about twice or three times as likely to have it as non-Africans.

http://dnaconsultants.com/king-tut-gene

-

----------------

The Akhenaten Gene

Named for the pharaoh who attempted to convert Egypt to monotheism, this autosomal ancestry marker like most of the Amarna family group’s DNA is clearly African in origin. Akhenaten received it from his mother, Queen Tiye. Today, it is the gene type carried by a majority (52%) of the Copts living in the Pre-dynastic site of Adaima near Thebes or Luxor and the Valley of the Kings on the Nile River in Upper (southern) Egypt. The ancient marker makes a good showing in the Middle East and in Jews as well as parts of southern Europe close to Africa, such as southern Italy and Spain, but it is reduced to low levels in Asia and the Americas (except where brought there by Africans or people carrying some African ancestry). About 2 in 5 Africans or African Americans has it. Among Melungeons, the figure is 1 in 3.

http://dnaconsultants.com/akhenaten-gene

-

So why do not "all" those European men carry the sickle-cell disease?

King Tut died from sickle-cell disease, not malaria

King Tutankhamun died from sickle-cell disease, not malaria, say experts. A team from Hamburg's Bernhard Noct Institute for Tropical Medicine (BNI) claim the disease is a far likelier cause of death than the combination of bone disorders and malaria put forward by Egyptian experts earlier this year.

The BNI team argues that theories offered by Egyptian experts, led by antiquities tsar Zahi Hawass, are based on data that can be interpreted otherwise. They say further analysis of the data will confirm or deny their work. Hawass' claim, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association this February, and followed by a swarm of accompanying television shows, claimed King Tut suffered from Kohler's disease, a bone disorder prohibiting blood flow, before succumbing to malaria.

Multiple bone disorders, including one in Tutankhamun's left foot, led to the Kohler's diagnosis, while segments of a malarial parasite were found via DNA testing. Yet the BNI team claims the latter results are incorrect. “Malaria in combination with Köhler's disease causing Tutankhamun's early death seems unlikely to us,” say Prof Christian Meyer and Dr Christian Timmann.

Instead the BNI team feels sickle-cell disease (SCD), a genetic blood disorder, is a more likely reason for the Pharaoh's death aged just 19. The disease occurs in 9 to 22 per cent of people living in the Egyptian oases, and gives a better chance of surviving malaria; the infestation halted by sickled cells.

They say the disease occurs frequently in malarial regions like the River Nile, and that it would account for the bone defects found on his body.

“The genetic predisposition for (SCD) can be found in regions where malaria frequently occurs, including ancient and modern Egypt.” says Meyer. “The disease can only manifest itself when a sickle cell trait is inherited from both parents: it is a so-called 'recessive inheritance'.” A family tree for the Pharaoh suggested by Hawass himself appears to back the BNI team's case.

The relatively old age of Tutankhamun's parents and relatives – up to 50 years – means they could very well have carried sickle-cell traits, and could therefore have been highly resistant to malaria. The high likelihood that King Tut's parents were siblings means he could have inherited the sickle cell trait from both and suffered from SCD.

“Sickle-cell disease is an important differential diagnosis: one that existing DNA material can probably confirm or rule out,” conclude Timmann and Meyer. They suggest that further testing of ancient Egyptian royal mummies should bear their conclusions in mind.

King Tut's young demise has long been a source of speculation. As well as malaria, recent decades have seen scholars argue that he was murdered, and that he died from infection caused by a broken leg.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/history/king-tut-died-from-sicklecell-disease-not-malaria-2010531.html

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

???

What do you mean by this?

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Hawaas is trying to imply he didnt have sickle cell (or draw attention away from it) because Africans tend to have sickle cell. The only Euros who carry it at noticeable levels are the southern Europeans that are mixed with Africans.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:
The monkey google thinks this is about logic and ideas as opposed to hard raw data LOL

But thats why it is a stringy haired, pink assed monkey that will soon be extinct, and can never be trusted

only a fool would trust the cracker's data
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol at the tactics by this racist above.^

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

???

What do you mean by this?

quote:
Hawaas is trying to imply he didnt have sickle cell (or draw attention away from it) because Africans tend to have sickle cell. The only Euros who carry it at noticeable levels are the southern Europeans that are mixed with Africans.

Yes, this is why that article/ YouTube vid/ Internet hype from a few years back was so funny, claiming halve of (western) European men carrying the same genetic stems as King Tut. Yet they lack sickle cell. lol
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
A new research now on Ramesses III 20th Dynasty mummies by DNA Tribes also mainly matches Central(Great Lakes), Southern and Western Africans ethnic groups. It's also interesting that in this new study it's different private alleles than the 18th Dynasty mummies that matches those African ethnic groups this time around.

Link to Ramses III study:

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^That is news to who exactly?

You didn't really believe that Albino nonsense about Albino Egyptians did you?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ the news is that European people are starting to believe in an African Egypt themselves and publishing it.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com