EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Dr. Eran Elhaik: Tens of Thousands of Ancient Israelite Skeletons Are Being Hidden (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dr. Eran Elhaik: Tens of Thousands of Ancient Israelite Skeletons Are Being Hidden
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shebitku:
^proof? Can you even prove said Egyptians had significant SSA ancestry?

Nah! I am not going to explain general basic college level info to you. The Levites being Egyptian in NOT a new theory.

Start with Sigman Freuds Moses and Monotheism
Explore the Kenite hypothesis, and then go from there you will find many PHD's who give it thought and some credence. Richard Friedmans 'The Exodus', is something a little more current.

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2731 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

-

In 2012, two mummies of two 20th dynasty individuals, Ramesses III and "Unknown Man E" believed to be Ramesses III's son Pentawer, were analyzed by Albert Zink, Yehia Z Gad, and a team of researchers under Zahi Hawass. Genetic kinship analyses revealed identical haplotypes in both mummies; using the Whit Athey's haplogroup predictor, the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a was predicted.[8]

Ramesses III was the son of Setnakhte and Tiy-Merenese.
Setnakhte was not the son, brother or a direct descendant of either Twosret or Merneptah Siptah—the immediately preceding two pharaohs—nor that of Siptah's predecessor Seti II, whom Ramesses III, Setnakhte's son, formally considered the last legitimate ruler in his Medinet Habu kinglist.[2][3] Setnakhte was a man of unknown origins who seized the throne during a time of crisis and political unrest likely from Twosret and he was presumably a minor descendant of Ramesses II through a separate family line from that of Seti II, Siptah and Tsowret.

Children of Rameses III:
By Tyti:
Amenherkhepeshef
Ramesses IV
Meryamun
By Isis Ta-Hemdjert:

Pareherwenemef
Ramesses VI
Montuherkhopshef
By Tiye:
Khaemwaset
Pentawere
Meryatum
Ramesses VIII
Duatentopet (only daughter)

Posts: 43062 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sci Adv. 2020 Jun; 6(24): eaaz0183. Published online 2020 Jun 12. doi: 10.1126/sciadv.aaz0183
PMCID: PMC7292641PMID: 32582847

Supplementary Materials for Ancient genomes reveal complex patterns of population movement, interaction, and replacement in sub-Saharan Africa.

Figure S9. Distribution of mitochondrial and Y chromosome haplogroups in the ancient African genetic clusters. We show (A) the distribution of Y haplogroups in each genetic cluster, (B) distribution of mitochondrial haplogroups in each genetic cluster. The haplogroup information of every genetic cluster is detailed in Table S10.

-

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TRPL_DRKNSS:

Truly dispiriting what's happening to this site. It's turned into a nut house.

Yeah and I feel like the over-worked psychiatrist in the nut house. The sad part is that this forum was already in decline with the lack of interest in Egypt outside of racial issues with all the white racist trolls gone now we have a black BHI troll. LOL

From what I understand Dr. Elhaik's theory is that the Israelite Levites are derived from Egyptians. The problem is that modern Levites and especially Cohen from many Jewish communities all share predominantly J lineages and particularly J1 whose subtype has been identified as cohen modal haplotype. Even the Lemba were found to have it which confirms their own oral and folk traditions of Jewish ancestry and the Lemba's own liturgy uses Temani Hebrew dialect related to the Temani Jews of Yemen.

The BHI share nothing. They are are cult no different from the British Hebrew Israelites which was started in the 16th century.

Posts: 26446 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti tried his best to leave it alone for a few days but is STILL trying to keep it going even after being called out by multiple people for his behavior.

His anti-black hatred will keep him going all year long.

Even brandon had to call you out in the other thread for the racist comments you were making and how you are making the black forum posters on this website uncomfortable with your anti-black hatred.

-

Get a life, take a break from the internet

Another key thing that Doug pointed out: djehuti is making sweeping genetic arguments about who is or isn't an Israelite based on EXTREMELY LIMITED "genetic evidence", as if those samples reresent the entire Israelite civilization -- yet even the most recent "Israelite DNA" study said they can't confirm the DNA they just found is representative of the entire Israelite civilization.

This is one of the main reasons why I always shake my head at people who try to use genetics to exclude populations they dislike from having ties to ancient civilizations.

And djehuti has already admit there is ZERO conclusive evidence linking the "cohen gene" to actual ancient Levites. Keep bringing it up and coping though djehuti.

-

quote:
"One thing is clear: the CMH cannot definitively prove the existence of a single founding father for the Jewish priesthood, let alone confirm that he was Aaron. If it is primarily a marker of priestly inheritance, why would it show up on two J lineages—most commonly on J1 but also on J2 -- that split thousands of years, maybe more than ten thousand years, before the time of Aaron?
Moreover, some Jews with an oral history of being a Cohanim and no known record of conversion have neither a J1 nor J2 lineage. They are from the haplogroup E3b, which has Middle Eastern origins, or from Rlb, which is common among Europeans and some Turks. How could that be?"

"Abraham's Children: Race, Identity, and the DNA of the Chosen People" by Jon Entine, page 70-71

Posts: 2631 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ So, I'm an "anti-black" racist because I don't agree with your idiocy??! LMAO You can't even define the word 'racist'! Just because I point certain facts about the black American community does not make it racist let alone calling out your b.s. You are just a b|tch boy acting like a hurt female with your screen shots. LOL That's because you have been destroyed in every thread you posted in. Lioness, I, and others have been citing evidence while the only thing you cite if you cite anything at all are excerpts from Dr. Elhaik which you like to take out of context. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by TRPL_DRKNSS:

The Bible is bullshit by the way.

Actually it's not. But idiots and ignoramuses make it seem that way by the way they interpret the texts like when b|tch boy above thinks Noah's flood was a world wide flood that drowned every human except Noah and his family and every animal (including fish!) except those in the ark.
Posts: 26446 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti is a racist, pseudo loser who has already been called out for making anti-black statements by people who don't even agree with me. When he gets angry, his devil horns and true racist nature shows. Why a racist, anti-black idiot like him thinks his opinions on this topic actually matter is completely beyond me.

If he wasn't saying anything damaging or if he wasn't behaving like a racist idiot then he would have no reason to cry about screenshot evidence being posted.

Here's a screenshot of him lying on the Bible in real time and then doing a completely 180 and backpedaling, contradicting himself, after being corrected by myself.

-

He tried to lie and say "all nations" in the Bible only means the nations known to Israel, and as you can see he quickly tried to recant that bullshit after being shown scriptures that prove his false ideology wrong.

He does the same thing with ALL of his arguments.

This racist incel DOES NOT know the Bible and presents himself as being someone who knows a lot more about other topics than he actually does when in reality he is one of the biggest pseudos I've ever encountered.

Posts: 2631 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Translation: Djehuti refuses to take my pig sh*t and he won't accept my black card, so I'll call him racist. Waaah waah.

LOL If you won't see a psychiatrist, go see your mommy for help, b|tch boy.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Is this racist, pseudo demon even going to apologize to all the black posters he offended during his anti-black racist tirades?

It's crazy how he doesn't feel the need to apologize for his behavior and feels as though he can just keep posting as if he didn't denigrate the entire black community in front of everyone's eyes.

Prime example of a narcissist.

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
As usual the demon lies as I have never insulted the black community only HIM. He obviously does not represent the black community but is rather an insult to it!
Meanwhile the demon has not addressed...

The Genetic History of the Israelite Nation

A surprising percentage of men across Judaism who claim to belong to the Levitical priesthood (the Cohanim) share a common Y chromosome within a subgroup of haplogroup J. This is despite the fact that they have been separated in some cases for approximately 2,500 years. This Y chromosome type has been named the Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH), and men who carry it are more closely related to each other than they are to the other Jews in the communities in which they live. The CMH is rare in non-Levitical Jews, is found in 50% of Levites, and occurs in a much higher proportion of the Cohanim.14 Hammer et al. (2009) discovered that the Cohanim carry many different Y chromosome types, but most are at low frequencies.

-

Extended Y chromosome haplotypes resolve multiple and unique lineages of the Jewish priesthood

In sum, the high frequency of a closely related set of J-P58* chromosomes among Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi Cohanim that share a common modal haplotype, and that are estimated to have diverged from a common ancestor >2,000 years ago, is consistent with the hypothesis that the J-P58* lineage traces the Cohanim dynasty to a time before the Jewish diaspora. While the frequency of the J-P58* lineage is higher among Ashkenazi Jews (Fig. 2a), Y-STR variation associated with this haplogroup is older in the non-Ashkenazi community (e.g., we obtained divergence time estimates of 4.6 ± 1.8 and 3.5 ± 2.1 kyears for the 17- and 9-locus datasets, respectively). In this regard, it is also worth noting that the J-P58* network topology suggests population expansion, especially within the Ashkenazim. This may be attributable to the strong founder effect previously suggested for the Ashkenazi population (Behar et al. 2004, 2006).

Origin and diffusion of human Y chromosome haplogroup J1-M267

The Cohen-specific lineage of haplogroup J1-M267 was first described as a Cohen-specific STR haplotype38, called “the Cohen modal haplotype”. It was rejected at first and then confirmed by an extended STR repertoire. This later study reports that 46.1% of all Cohens fall within this lineage. Subsequently, a Cohen-specific branch was also found in the phylogenetic tree of haplogroup J1-M26729. Here, we confirm this Cohen-specific branch in haplogroup J1-M267 as J1a1a1a1a1a1a2-B877 (Fig. 2, Supplementary Fig. S1). All Jewish lineages of haplogroup J1-M267 fall into the J1a1a1-P58 branch (Supplementary Fig. S1), which suggests their origin ultimately in the Levant. It is surprising to find two Jewish or close to Jewish J1a1a1-P58 lineages in the ancient Roman samples (~ 1.5–2.0 kya). This tells us about the migration of the Jewish people, at least of the bearers of the J1a1a1-P58 chromosomes, who travelled from the Levant to Europe via Italy, consistent with an earlier research.

The Y Chromosome Pool of Jews as Part of the Genetic Landscape of the Middle East
Abstract
A sample of 526 Y chromosomes representing six Middle Eastern populations (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Kurdish Jews from Israel; Muslim Kurds; Muslim Arabs from Israel and the Palestinian Authority Area; and Bedouin from the Negev) was analyzed for 13 binary polymorphisms and six microsatellite loci. The investigation of the genetic relationship among three Jewish communities revealed that Kurdish and Sephardic Jews were indistinguishable from one another, whereas both differed slightly, yet significantly, from Ashkenazi Jews. The differences among Ashkenazim may be a result of low-level gene flow from European populations and/or genetic drift during isolation. Admixture between Kurdish Jews and their former Muslim host population in Kurdistan appeared to be negligible. In comparison with data available from other relevant populations in the region, Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors. The two haplogroups Eu 9 (J2) and Eu 10 (J* or J1) constitute a major part of the Y chromosome pool in the analyzed sample. *Our data suggest that Eu 9 originated in the northern part, and Eu 10 in the southern part of the Fertile Crescent. Genetic dating yielded estimates of the expansion of both haplogroups that cover the Neolithic period in the region.* Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin differed from the other Middle Eastern populations studied here, mainly in specific high-frequency Eu 10 haplotypes not found in the non-Arab groups. These chromosomes might have been introduced through migrations from the Arabian Peninsula during the last two millennia. The present study contributes to the elucidation of the complex demographic history that shaped the present-day genetic landscape in the region.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

I guess brandon is lying about black members of the site personally reaching out to him about how your racist and anti-black comments affected them.

Keep spam posting the same debunked/misrepresented nonsense, it's already been put into perspective by users other than myself who have also called you out. You're a dishonest pseudo with zero integrity who lies and gaslights even when there is screenshot evidence against you.

Pathetic

quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:
Is this racist, pseudo demon even going to apologize to all the black posters he offended during his anti-black racist tirades?

It's crazy how he doesn't feel the need to apologize for his behavior and feels as though he can just keep posting as if he didn't denigrate the entire black community in front of everyone's eyes.

Prime example of a narcissist.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A book can be anything from a novel to a description of chemicals or historical event

but a document implies that there is an authority approving it or taking it into account
like a contract, property deed, damage assessment, police report, etc
A record is similar but implies that within a document various things being categorized are recorded one by one or
listed like a census or cargo inventoried from a ship or testimony of various witnesses in a trial

quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:
Historical documents describing the history of black Jews is not "cult propaganda", these documents have existed for hundreds of years and never have I posted any "religious" or Biblical threads on this site -- it's all been history.

What is an example of such a document? Not a whole book just one example of a document identifying a group as black Jews and saying some particular thing pertaining to them?
Posts: 43062 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J-P58 in particulier is interesting

quote:
In North Africa J-M267 is dominated by J-P58, and dispersed in a very uneven manner according to studies so far, often but not always being lower among Berber and/or non-urban populations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_J-M267

https://discover.familytreedna.com/y-dna/J-P58/story

-

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One can wonder how many skeletons are really hidden in university basements in Israel considering that from 1994 there is a human osteological database over skeletal remains found in Israel. If there are tens of thousand hidden skeletons it would mean that many skeletons would not be accounted for in the database.

quote:
Human osteological database at the Israel Antiquities Authority Overview and some examples of use

Yossi Nagar

Published 2012

History

The Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) has a department of osteology that is based in Jerusalem and is in charge of the study of past human skeletal remains found in IAA excavations. The human osteological database was first created by the IAA in 1994 and includes basic demographic, metric, and descriptive data of the archaeological skeletons found in present-day Israel. Over the years, these data have been routinely collected using standardized criteria that are presented here in detail. This standardization allows reconstruction of a comprehensive anthropological profile of ancient local populations and comparison of bioarchaeological data from various periods and geographic regions. Examples of use are given along with selected data from various periods and populations.

Human osteological database at the Israel Antiquities Authority Overview and some examples of use - 2012

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2826 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by Archeotypery:
If there are tens of thousand hidden skeletons it would mean that many skeletons would not be accounted for in the database.

Um... duh? That's the entire point.
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Yossi Nagar who wrote the article about the Human osteological database at the Israel Antiquities Authority would be the right man to ask, he seems to have a lot of experience of working with ancient skeletal remains in Israel.

--------------------

Posts: 2826 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Or you could directly reach out to the PhD Geneticist who made the claim (Dr. Elhaik) and ask him to expound upon why he said what he said.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:
One can wonder how many skeletons are really hidden in university basements in Israel considering that from 1994 there is a human osteological database over skeletal remains found in Israel. If there are tens of thousand hidden skeletons it would mean that many skeletons would not be accounted for in the database.

quote:
Human osteological database at the Israel Antiquities Authority Overview and some examples of use

Yossi Nagar

Published 2012

History

The Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) has a department of osteology that is based in Jerusalem and is in charge of the study of past human skeletal remains found in IAA excavations. The human osteological database was first created by the IAA in 1994 and includes basic demographic, metric, and descriptive data of the archaeological skeletons found in present-day Israel. Over the years, these data have been routinely collected using standardized criteria that are presented here in detail. This standardization allows reconstruction of a comprehensive anthropological profile of ancient local populations and comparison of bioarchaeological data from various periods and geographic regions. Examples of use are given along with selected data from various periods and populations.

Human osteological database at the Israel Antiquities Authority Overview and some examples of use - 2012

link to full article
quote:

http://www.anthropology.uw.edu.pl/05/bne-05-01.pdf

Human osteological database at the
Israel Antiquities Authority
Overview and some examples of use

(2011)
Bioarchaeology of the Near East, 5:1–18

The Chalcolithic period (5300–3700 BCE)
Spanning about 1500 years (not including the Wadi Rabah culture), about 30 burial sites
from the Chalcolithic period have been found during the last 20 years, with skeletal remains
in varying degrees of preservation. Key burial sites from this period (Figure 1) include Peqi’in
(A-2297/95; Nagar, forthcoming a), Sha’ar Efrayim (A-3577/02; Nagar 2011b), Horvat Zur
(A-4511/05), and Horvat Karkar (A-4635/05).

there was a 2018 article on the Peqi’in site

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6102297/

con't
quote:

The Bronze Age (3700–1200 BCE)

Several burial sites of the Bronze Age are found and excavated each year, of populations that
are generally termed Cana’anites. However, the skeletal remains from this period are usually
very fragmentary. Relatively large and important sites (Figure 1) include Tel Asur (A-2235/93,
A-4005/03; Nagar 2010; Nagar & Winocur, forthcoming), Ashqelon Barne’a (A-4177/04;
Golani & Nagar 2011), Beit Dagan (A-4243/04; Yannai & Nagar, forthcoming), Holyland
(A-5385/08), K’far Vradim (A-2160/94; Getzov & Nagar 2002), Horvat Zelef (A-2555/96;
Nagar 2011c), and Jallame (A-4124/04). Using paleodemographic data accumulated from
various sites and stored in the IAA database, it was possible to plot a mortality graph typical
of the Early and Middle Bronze Ages (3700–2200, 2000–1550 BCE respectively),
and to calculate the life expectancy of several populations during these periods (Table 3). Craniofacial
measurements of a small sample available from the Intermediate Bronze period (2200–2000
BCE) revealed that the population inhabiting the southern Levant during this short period
was much diff erent from the local populations of this area in previous and subsequent periods
(Yannai & Nagar, forthcoming). Th rough using information stored in the IAA database it was
possible to prove the foreign identity of the Intermediate Bronze population in Israel/Cana’an,
as had been postulated by several archaeologists (e.g., Kenyon 1966).

I'm not sure if these are used in the recent Bronze age articles, the names are not ringing a bell
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
In Israel there is a problem with religious orthodox groups demanding that human bones shall be reburied as quickly as possible if they at all are excavated. Dr Yossi Nager addresses this problem in an article. The article is a bit old now but religious considerations still seems to be a problem for Israeli archaeology.

quote:
Evidence of human occupation in Israel begins about 1.5 million years ago. In its more recent history. this area has faced a number of wars, conquerors. national entities, religious movements, and mass immigrations. Nearly 28,000 archaeological sites have already been identified in Israel. Taking Into account the very small size of the country and the fact that roads and houses are being constantly built approximately 300 new sites are uncovered each year and have to he excavated quickly. Human (and ancient hominid) bones are found in about 30 per cent of excavations (sec Table 6.1). Among them are the bones of early Home sapient and Neanderthals, Natufians, pagan Cananites. Nabateans. Jews. Christians, Arabs. and many others. Of the hundreds of boxes of bones sent for reburial each year, those with Jewish ancestry represent but a small fraction of the total The 'Halacha, the Jewish religious law, allows the movement of human bones from one site to another if the burial area is needed for various purposes. such as city expansion or the budding of new roads. Moving bones from their original burial site because of such reasons was common practice during the Hellenistic and Roman periods in Israel. These days, burial sites are only excavated by the Israel Antiquities Authority when necessary, as part of salvage operations. However, the orthodox Jewish community in modern Israel, led by an association named Athra-Kaddisha, opposes even such salvage operations They demand that absolutely no excavations be carried out in burial grounds. No scientific study of bones is welcomed, nor any other action which might disturb the dead from their peaceful rest in the ground. The Moslem and Christian communities, on the other hand, do not intervene in this debate.

The roots of this 'orthodoxy versus archaeology' controversy lie some 150 years ago, when scholars began searching for archaeological evidence of biblical traditions. Whereas the orthodox propaganda is continuously published (e.g 'A grave crisis in Israel' 1998) archaeologists rarely refer to this issue (see e.g. Reich 1996: 33). After years of political debate, sometimes accompanied by violence at grave sites, the situation today is such that an newly excavated bones are sent for reburial. In the majority of cases, this is done direct from the field. The law in Israel defines osteological remains as antiquities if they are: 'Zoological remain; from before 1300 AD (Israel Antiquities Law 1978: paragraph 1). In 1994. the Government's Legal Advisor defined human remains as not being included within the term 'zoological'. Therefore, ancient human remains in Israel are no longer considered 'antiquities, and is illegal to study them in the laboratory.

The Athra-Kaddisha is not satisfied with the present situation. For them, every bone found in Israel may be a Jewish bone, and they alone have the right to decide what to do with it.Their decision, nearly always, is not to excavate at all. Of course. whenever human remains are found, further excavation of other archaeological remains, constructions, or artifacts, placed beneath the bone layer, becomes impossible. The Archaeological community in Israel protested against this situation. However since public opinion is still, in general. indifferent to the issue, the media covers the violent demonstrations without any serious discussion of the subject.

Bone reburial in Israel

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com