EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Dr. Eran Elhaik: Tens of Thousands of Ancient Israelite Skeletons Are Being Hidden (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dr. Eran Elhaik: Tens of Thousands of Ancient Israelite Skeletons Are Being Hidden
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Eran Elhaik talks about how tens of thousands of ancient Israelite skeletons are being hidden at a University in Jerusalem for "political reasons".

-

https://youtu.be/ijFJq2TSEhk?si=aDLdeXIcURJFYwzK

From July 23, 2023

The relevant portion of the video begins @ 59:51.

"...I will tell you that I am very concerned there will not be anymore samples in the near future as Israel is going through this religious revolution it will be even more strict about releasing this kind of genome, this kind of information. Don't [be] mistaken, there are thousands and tens of thousands of skeletons. The data are not the problem. The existence of skeletons that show the whole history of Israel from all the regions -- it exists. It's hidden at some University in some core basement. But it's there, they are not being released because there are political pressures.

Just imagine for the sake of argument, tomorrow you're releasing all the skeletons that you collected in Jerusalem and they're all coming up E1b1...

...Do you see the Ashkenazi rabbi standing on a stage and then explaining this to the people and saying 'well we have rights to this temple!' -- that's not happening, right?

Or the Moroccan rabbi coming and saying the same thing the Ashkenazi rabbi said? I don't know how they both can be right. These are the problems we are dealing with and I'm very concerned there will not be more samples coming out and we'll just have to deal with what we have. Hopefully I'm wrong. But once again, the more pieces we have of this puzzle, the more we can put it together with our resources at my lab."

Posts: 2631 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This speaks to the same issue that all of those Jewish/Israeli TikTokers and YouTubers in Israel have been shedding light on. They explain how DNA testing in Israel is illegal without a court order and they claim it's because DNA tests will reveal that most Israelis are not indigenous to the land:

https://youtu.be/v6alUNArZAQ?si=gAB4MIZJby70J-wW

-

"...The government uses these measures to protect the public so that insurance companies, private parties, et cetera won't misuse the private information for personal gain, as well as the national implications these tests could hold or affect with Israel being a government recognized Jewish-state."

https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/want-to-fully-understand-your-family-genealogy-not-without-a-court-order-585230

Posts: 2631 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 43062 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Look who's here to derail my thread as usual. What does that have to do with the OP? Or course you have nothing to say about the OP and how the information all comes from Jewish/Israeli sources.

"The lioness" wants everyone to ignore the fact that those screenshots show how I was being harassed by racist Jewish people on a website for black people. He doesn't care about that, the black person (me) is always wrong no matter what.

Then he posts a screenshot of me saying that Christ came to save Israel (which the Bible says word for word) and that gentiles will serve Israel in the Kingdom (which the Bible also says word for word, notice how I referenced the scripture.)

***** This logically means that I myself will be serving the actual Israelites (whoever they are) in the Kingdom if I am not an Israelite.

What "the lioness" won't tell you is that Jewish people also believe the same thing but it's only a problem if black people believe it.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

-

-

-

-

-

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

-
Tazarah
Member # 23365

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:
^^^ Look who's here to derail my thread as usual. What does that have to do with the OP?

Your posts on Lipstick are totally consistent with your thread topic, that Ashkenazi Jews are fake Jews.
Stand by your words before God, don't make excuses.

Posts: 43062 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

^ You mean like how they think black Jews are fake? I never said they are all "fake Jews" and I've made this clear in other posts.

Furthermore, the info in the OP comes from Jewish/Israeli sources, not from Tazarah.

"The lioness" is a racist white man who has been pretending to be a black woman on this website for at least a decade, and everyone knows it.

He hates black people, especially those who identify as more than just "african" or "african-american", and he is in support of racism/harassment that is directed toward black people by non-blacks.

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I never said they are all "fake Jews"

You believe that Ashkenazi have no ancestry descending from the ancient Hebrews, that is the point you are trying to make with this thread.
It's an attack on identity, you hate these people

Tazarah
Member # 23365

You must not have read my previous comment. I don't think they are all "fake".

I don't hate anyone, this is not worth hating anyone over. And anyone is free to believe what they want, just like how ashkenazi people think black Jews are fake.

The Jewish person in the screenshot you shared was literally attacking MY identity and you don't care because you are a racist troll who also hates black people like the person who was attacking me.

Regardless, the screenshots I've shared about you speak for themselves.

Everyone already knows what you are about and why you do what you do.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You must not have read my previous comment. I don't think they are all "fake".

You believe that Ashkenazi have no ancestry descending from the ancient Hebrews, that is the point you are trying to make with this thread.

You are trying to discredit them
and accuse them of hiding skeletons

You sense of identity is about trying to discredit others and accuse them of making fraudulent claims

But this is not a religious website where there are people making ongoing posts about black Hebrew Israelites
so you can't claim that you are retaliating to people who are doing that

Tazarah
Member # 23365

First of all, I have been called a "wannabe Jew" on this very website. Among other things.

Secondly, I didn't accuse anyone of anything you lying idiot, those are Dr. Elhaik's (an Israeli/Jewish geneticist) own words.

Go cry to him and stop harassing and hating black people.

You hate black people so much that you don't even care how hypocritical and biased you are making yourself look right now.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you all day because I know that's what your racist loser ass wants.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] I didn't accuse anyone of anything you lying idiot, those are Dr. Elhaik's (an Israeli/Jewish geneticist) own words.

You are advocating Elhaik's and GoBlacktoAfrica's
claim that Ashekenzis are liars if they make any claim to being descendants of the ancient Hebrews

That is your intent and you are trying to support that intent with their videos

your intent is to attack Ashkenazi Jews

If some of them attacked you somewhere then go to where they are . You are trying to seed hate here

Your whole identity is built on trying to prove others frauds
You can't just go about you business

Instead of "Hebrew Israelites" going about their business they go out of their way, spend a lot of time on, preaching on street corners (and online)
about who these goofies think are fake Jews

And anybody black or white thinking there is a God that prefers them to other people due to their ancestry is profoundly stupid

quote:
Salivation is only for Israel

that is wicked bullshit
and it is an idea comes from man not God
People who believe that are synonymous to racists

Tazarah
Member # 23365

"The lioness" only cries about exclusion when he feels like white people are being excluded. Everyone else (especially black people) is fair game.

quote:
^ You mean like how they think black Jews are fake? I never said they are all "fake Jews" and I've made this clear in other posts.

Furthermore, the info in the OP comes from Jewish/Israeli sources, not from Tazarah.

"The lioness" is a racist white man who has been pretending to be a black woman on this website for at least a decade, and everyone knows it.

He hates black people, especially those who identify as more than just "african" or "african-american", and he is in support racism/harassment that is directed toward black people by non-blacks.

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The fact you have to try to change the topic to be about me

means you are trying to cover up the fact that the point of this thread is to attack Ashkenazi Jews, trying to seed hate here pretending you're not

I post on multiple topics
You are a religious fanatic trying to make narrow religious propaganda posts on an anthropology site
attacking other peoples sense of identity

Tazarah
Member # 23365

A video showing that it's a common belief amongst Jewish people in Israel that gentiles will be their slaves in the coming Kingdom.

A hierarchy and ruling class establishment in the new world is Biblical and not a "Hebrew Israelite" concept.

But "the lioness" only cries about what black people say and think because he is a racist troll who supports white supremacy.

Nobody should hate anybody. Dr. Elhaik said ancient Israelite skeletons are being hidden. He is Israeli/Jewish and he does not hate Jewish people nor does the fact that I referenced him mean that I hate Jewish people.

You are the only one here who hates another race of people.

-

https://youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY?si=q0pybxt8ocW8GxQ_

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] A video showing that it's a common belief amongst Jewish people in Israel that gentiles will be their slaves in the coming Kingdom.

Israelite rulership in the new world is Biblical and not a "Hebrew Israelite" concept.

It's a stupid, evil, man-made wishful thinking, analogous to racism concept whether he believes it or you do
and you do,
to try to justify this wicked, stupid thread

And religious fanatics like him are not posting on Egyptsearch
so you are in the wrong venue to use the morally bankrupt argument
"but he believes it too"

Tazarah
Member # 23365

I was called a "wannabe Jew" on this website, based on someone else's personal interpretation of cherrypicked genetic sources, so I made a thread about how ancient Israelite skeletons are being hidden and also included information about how Jewish/Israeli people are coming forward and suggesting that they themselves are not descendants of ancient Jews due to DNA results that they are receiving.

You, being the racist troll that you are, got triggered by a black man (me) touching on this subject, so you tried to misrepresent a screenshot where I was defending myself from the attacks of racist Jewish people, and you also tried to shame be for believing the exact same thing that they believe about the Bible. You brought that stuff up about the Bible -- not me. It's off topic, troll.

You tried, failed and exposed yourself just as you always do.

Shutup already and go back to https://www.stormfront.com

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I was called a "wannabe Jew" on this website, based on someone else's personal interpretation of cherrypicked genetic sources, so I made a thread about how ancient Israelite skeletons are being hidden and also included information about how Jewish/Israeli people are coming forward and suggesting that they themselves are not descendants of ancient Jews due to DNA results that they are receiving.

You are trying to attack Ashkenazi Jews because
that is what you found your identity on, attacking other people to try to raise yourself up

And the bullshit excuse you use that someone who is not an Ashkenazi
Jew or Jew of any sort and someone you never even quoted (this lie that you are defending yourself) called you a wannabe Jew

You started this thread because you are lowly lost person
Your mission here is to seed religious propaganda on an anthropology site
and hoping one day people will be your slaves,
that is filthy

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
And the bullshit excuse you use that someone who is not an Ashkenazi
Jew or Jew of any sort and someone you never even quoted (this lie that you are defending yourself) called you a wannabe Jew

Here you go, you damn failure.

-

Imagine a white man who has been trolling and pretending to be a black woman for over a decade trying to lecture me on what is right and wrong.

That just goes to show how deluded you are.

I'm not attacking anyone -- I referenced an Israeli geneticist, an Israeli website and a video featuring Jewish/Israeli people and they are the ones who did all the talking.

If the issue is "Real Jews" vs. "Wannabe Jews" then of course other Jewish populations are relevant you no-life having racist loser.

You hate black people so much and it's really come out in recent weeks.

Keep posting and showing everyone what a biased white supremacist you are.

I bet you won't get angry at people calling me a "wannabe Jew" and defend me from people calling me a "wannabe Jew" now will you?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You are trying to make the lame excuse you made this thread attacking Ashkenazi Jews
because Djehuti who is not an Ashkenazi or even a Jew said you were a wannabe Jew

That is bullshit

my guess is your the child of parents who didn't love you but should have, if not you were simply born rotten or was dropped on your head as child

You do what is common practice of Hebrew Israelites, routinely trying to discredit Ashkenazi's Jews hoping that doing that raises them up. It's garbage and evil

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Repost for the racist cyber troll:

quote:
I'm not attacking anyone -- I referenced an Israeli geneticist, an Israeli website and a video featuring Jewish/Israeli people and they are the ones who did all the talking.

If the issue is "Real Jews" vs. "Wannabe Jews" then of course other Jewish populations are relevant you no-life having racist loser.

I bet you won't get angry at people calling me a "wannabe Jew" and defend me from people calling me a "wannabe Jew" now will you?

Sometimes I really just have to remind myself that you're nothing but an old racist white man on a computer who has been pretending to be a black woman for over a decade, and that you aren't even worth my time.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Imagine a white man who has been

you can imagine whatever you like but that is another lie
Tazarah
Member # 23365

This old racist white man ("lioness") has been trolling threads and pretending to be a black woman on this website for over a decade.

He falsely accuses me of "attacking ashkenazi Jews" and that's actually funny because he has trolled and derailed literally every major thread I have made about black Jews on this website over the years.

You literally hate black people (especially those who identify as Jews) with all your heart and you're trying to project your disgustingness onto me.

What a manipulative loser. Doesn't get anymore scumbag than that.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000555;p=1

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000662

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000431;p=1

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000740

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You can try to distract all you want, trying to get people to focus on me

This thread is an attack on Ashkenazi Jews
because you hate them

I have seen all sorts of white and black supremacist or religious groups claim they don't hate, trying to cover up their irrationality
But they do hate people and should be honest about it

You think if you destroy the Ashkenazis that will make you righteous
It just makes you someone who hates

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
This old racist white man ("lioness") has been trolling threads and pretending to be a black woman on this website for over a decade.

He falsely accuses me of "attacking ashkenazi Jews" and that's actually funny because he has trolled and derailed literally every major thread I have made about black Jews on this website over the years.

You literally hate black people (especially those who identify as Jews) with all your heart and you're trying to project your disgustingness onto me.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000555;p=1

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000431;p=1

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

because that is what people like you do

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Repost for the racist cyber troll:

quote:

Sometimes I really just have to remind myself that you're nothing but an old racist white man on a computer who has been pretending to be a black woman for over a decade, and that you aren't even worth my time.

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

And you attack Black/African people everyday for over a decade.

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2731 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dr. Eran Elhaik talks about how tens of thousands of ancient Israelite skeletons are being hidden at a University in Jerusalem for "political reasons".

-

https://youtu.be/ijFJq2TSEhk?si=aDLdeXIcURJFYwzK

From July 23, 2023

The relevant portion of the video begins @ 59:51.

"...I will tell you that I am very concerned there will not be anymore samples in the near future as Israel is going through this religious revolution it will be even more strict about releasing this kind of genome, this kind of information. Don't [be] mistaken, there are thousands and tens of thousands of skeletons. The data are not the problem. The existence of skeletons that show the whole history of Israel from all the regions -- it exists. It's hidden at some University in some core basement. But it's there, they are not being released because there are political pressures.

Just imagine for the sake of argument, tomorrow you're releasing all the skeletons that you collected in Jerusalem and they're all coming up E1b1...

...Do you see the Ashkenazi rabbi standing on a stage and then explaining this to the people and saying 'well we have rights to this temple!' -- that's not happening, right?

Or the Moroccan rabbi coming and saying the same thing the Ashkenazi rabbi said? I don't know how they both can be right. These are the problems we are dealing with and I'm very concerned there will not be more samples coming out and we'll just have to deal with what we have. Hopefully I'm wrong. But once again, the more pieces we have of this puzzle, the more we can put it together with our resources at my lab."

I agree with Eran, archaeology directed by Israelis and anyone wanting to dig in Israel is controlled by political considerations.

--------------------

Posts: 2731 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa Bey:
quote:

That's garbage
The only think I attacked was fraudulent claims like King Charles and Abraham Lincoln were black.
I got rid of the freestyle buffoonery making a mockery of Black History
and discrediting this website

Your impression of attacking black people is not accepting idiotic revisionist history

Example: Benayah Israel teaching African people that they are actually Israelites based on biblical verses about returning to Egypt where they claim Egypt is actually America, even you don't believe that (or that Abraham even existed)

What is Elhaik doing there in that video?
He's selling the dream to gullible black people
Eran Elhaik is the Chief of Science Officer (CSO) of Ancient DNA Origins, they sell tests kits he designed

This is why I would never communicate with Elhaik because this commercial enterprise is major conflict of interest with his genetics claims

This dude is slick, does not believe a drop of the Blacks Hebrew Israelite identity claims based on pseudo interpretations of bible verses.
Ancient Origins uses all white examples for the test kit tribes' pictures (below) yet slick dude is still able to finesse these gullible suckers test kits

-

Tazarah is scared to take this test yet he promotes Eran Elahik every five seconds
Do you realize he has typed the name "Eran Elhaik"
92 times on Egyptsearch??
and sends love letters to him? The least he could do is support him by buying one of his test kits
There is nothing to fear, if you are E1b1 (add a or b at the end, it doesn't matter according to Elhaik) I guarantee you will get at least 15% Israelites on these tests, if not more if you buy the premium package
> no worries

Tazarah is quite the hypocrite saying he doesn't believe in DNA yet keeps promoting a geneticist/salesman in a video about Hebrew DNA but is also a low key informercial which discuses tests kits he sells
and with this phony baloney story of "tens of thousands" of hidden skeletons in the basement, to tickle your imagination

And of what use would such skeletons be to Tazarah
who purports not to believe in DNA ??

why even bring up this Elhaik created rumor?

GoBlacktoAfrica (other dude's video, post 2) he talks about AAs should become expats to Africa all the time (consultation fee) he hates America (yet is living off a military's pension for having served in the US Army for 20 years)
at the same times thinks he's an Israelite (so much for TAR) and he is doing the same hypocritical thing that Tazarah does, shows these three Jews, a stolen out of context clip, unknown origin or who these people are and why they are doing this
-and their DNA test shows no Israel ancestry
(which is possible for some Asheknazi but not others)
and this implies the a DNA test can verify that.

So, then if GoBlack were take a DNA test himself that would show he does have Israel ancestry, right?

Wrong, All of the sudden DNA tests are invalid
GoBlack thinks he's a Hebrew Israelite due to biblical verses such as Deut 28:68

I have no respect for double standard hypocrites like he and Tazarah who are fine with DNA tests to exclude people

> but when it comes to themselves all of the sudden DNA tests are invalid, it goes by bible verses
The Israelites were in West Africa for 2,000
generations coming and going thinking they were Africans
But then came the slave trade (the Arab one doesn't count)
instead the transatlantic one "In ships"
Praise the lord !!
It's us !!
God chose use to be be whipped for 400 years, knew this in advance, did nothing to stop it because
we deserved it for not following his laws
we are the chosen !!
Now we know who we are, God loves us !!

this shit is insane

and you know this nonsense is deluding black people

But who cares you say, let's shit on these white Jews, That's the priority

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Lioness is a racist
a racist who supports scientific racism and the true negro myth

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Lioness is a racist
a racist who supports scientific racism and the true negro myth

keep lying

"true negro" is a dumb term

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
So why does "Benayah Israel" (video in the OP) want to have a discussion about Ashkenazi ?

Why doesn't he just do his black Hebrew Israelites thing and mind his business?
It's not like he has an anthropology channel,
just do you

No, he wants to show that Ashkenazi's are fake Jews and thinks that makes him a "real" Hebrew

These people have to attack others to try to legitimize themselves

and many of them do it all day long shouting in street corners, add on the general white devil Esau bullshit rhetoric (this is who they think white people come from)
and think about that DNA-wise> he would have had the same Y-DNA as Jacob! both sons of Isaac
let that sink in and marinate

Tazarah
Member # 23365

"The lioness" is a racist, anti-black white man who has trolled and derailed every single major thread I've made about black Jews on this website over the years. His fake rage is disgusting when you consider the fact that he has tried his best to completely destroy threads about black Jews on this website.

In one of the threads he trolled so hard and was so offensive/disrespectful that he went back and started editing/removing the text from of his comments (page 1):

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
If I was Satan or Adolf Hitler or Queen Esther it would not change the fact that this thread is an attempt to attack Ashkenazis
Who I am is irrelevant to that fact

Because unlike the black Jews in Dimona and Beta Israel they don't go trying to attack other people like these dumb 1 Westers and Ron Dalton

Where is your thread on Ethiopian Jews and the Kingdom of Aksum or the Tarikh el-Fetash manuscript, where something concrete historically can actually be established?

Why did you even start posting in Egyptsearch?

You missed the boat, it's been years now since there were a lot of revisionist alternative history posts, much less religious people posting here (except KING)

Most of us believe in genetics and most of the posts are about or Egyptian history

you claim not to believe in genetics, so why did you come here?

who sent you?

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Nobody is forcing "the lioness" to respond to my posts or troll/derail my threads but he acts like it must be done for some reason. The reason is because he hates black people, especially the idea of black Jews.

Who sent me? Who sent YOU? Countless people have testified that you are anti-black troll who has been pretending to be a woman for at least 10 years, as seen in the screenshots I posted above.

I can post whatever the hell wherever the hell I want. This isn't the only site I have posted on.

When you start being anti-black and trying to derail/troll my threads then of course I'm going to respond and defend myself you delusional clown.

quote:
"The lioness" is a racist, anti-black white man who has trolled and derailed every single major thread I've made about black Jews on this website over the years. His fake rage is disgusting when you consider the fact that he has tried his best to completely destroy threads about black Jews on this website.

In one of the threads he trolled so hard and was so offensive/disrespectful that he went back and started editing/removing the text from of his comments (page 1):

Tazarah
Member # 23365

For the record, Tazarah believes that:

Israel was scattered to all nations and that:

Israel is not all black.
Israel is not all white.
Israel is not all asian.
Israel is not all indian.
Israel is not all latino.
Israel is not all arab.
Etc.

But when Christ returns and gathers all the Israelites, there will he Israelites who:

Look black.
Look white.
Look asian.
Look indian.
Look latino.
Look arab.
Etc.

It's not about color and I've made that clear countless times over the years. Lyinass is a white supremacist, lying TROLL.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Nobody is forcing "the lioness" to respond to my posts or troll/derail my threads but he acts like it must be done for some reason. The reason is because he hates black people, especially the idea of black Jews.

Who sent me? Who sent YOU? Countless people have testified that you are anti-black troll who has been pretending to be a woman for 10 years, as seen in the screenshots I posted above.

I can post whatever the hell wherever the hell I want. This isn't the only site I have posted on.

When you start being anti-black and trying to derail/troll my threads then of course I'm going to respond and defend myself you delusional clown.

quote:

this anti-black stuff is bullshit you are trying to distract people with

This thread is not one of Benayah Israel talking about why he identifies with ancient Israel

>> all of these bible verses things, you base you identity on, he talks about in other vides
or videos about his community

you keep that base you found yourself on hidden
and instead you pick this other video where it's attack on Ashekenzis and another one in the second post

Tazarah
Member # 23365

How are these 4 links bullshit you idiot?

Why do you troll and derail literally every major thread I make about black Jews?

And then have the nerve to cry when I post information from Israeli/Jewish sources?

You were doing this type of stuff before I ever made a post about ashkenazi people.

You're a lunatic, you've been harassing black people on this website for over a decade while pretending to be a black woman.

The fact that you don't realize how nuts you look and how racist you are is wild.

You're a full of sh*t hypocrite.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
My posts elsewhere are irrelevant to your thread

Your thread is an attack on a Ashkenazi Jews

despite me ever existing.

You are responsible for it
what I do has zero relation to that

The fact that your are now posting about me, trying to distract people from your creation of this thread is an admission of guilt

You are trying to make the lame excuse you made this thread attacking Ashkenazi Jews
because Djehuti who is not an Ashkenazi or even a Jew said you were a wannabe Jew

So the creation of this thread has zero to do with me. It's simply you lashing out a people you hate
because that is what your identity is founded on, just like white racist groups base their identity on people they hate, this is what you do

Tazarah
Member # 23365

^^^ I am now 100% convinced that "the lioness" is a Jewish man. Why is this man so triggered? ROFL. Imagine spending your entire day crying about this thread, when countless people know that you are a black-hating white man pretending to be a black woman.

quote:

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa Bey,:

Lisa, peep the racist white supremacist entitlement of this crazy "lioness" man:

In his mind it's ok to hate on black Jews and troll/derail all of the major threads I've made about black Jews over the years.

But as soon as I make a simple post with some info from Jewish sources, he loses his marbles and wants to cry about "hatred".

And has no explanation or justification for the blatant anti-black racism that he has been promoting for all these years. He won't even acknowledge it because he knows he's full of sh*t and has no legitimate excuse.

But that won't stop him from crying like a little hypocrite.

And let's not forget he's been pretending to be a black woman for over a decade on this website, trolling and harassing actual black people in threads endlessly.

ROFL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for him believe it or not. I'm glad I got to share all these screenshots about him again and I'm glad he gave me an actual opportunity to do so.

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
You know, just try going back to read an old thread on anything not even just about ancient Hebrews and you will find Lioness devolving threads into non senscial bs until you can't tell what the original topic was. That in fact is the definition of SATANIC.

John 8:44
quote:
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

-

-

The primary risk factor
for malignant melanoma
is uncontrolled exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UV), which is especially relevant to Israel's weather. Israel has a significant population of fair-skinned individuals, which contributes to the increasing trend of skin cancer rates in the country

In Israel, skin cancer is the most common malignancy. Melanoma (skin cancer) is diagnosed in roughly 1,500 people a year.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I love Black people and respect Black Jews

but I don't respect hate cults and racists

but this thread is not about me or what I believe

it's a thread attacking other peoples religion

Why? Because the thread starter
is in his feelings about being
called a wannabe Jew and the person who said this is not even a Jew or white

So that was just a fake excuse

He thinks if he can prove other people "fake" that makes him real
Thats a logical fallacy, it's not connected

I have seen no thread by Tazarah that even makes the case why he thinks he's an Israelite.
It's because he's not confident in that.
He thinks if he can prove other people not "Israelites" he is one but it doesn't work like that

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Etc.

But when Christ returns and gathers all the Israelites, there will he Israelites who:

what Jew believes this?
you're some sort of Christian anyway

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
I have seen no thread by Tazarah that even makes the case why he thinks he's an Israelite.

Um I've been linking the same 4 threads over and over again that reference scholarly sources, historical documents and/or draw connections between ancient Jews and blacks descendants of yhr transatlantic slave trade and diaspora.

Ya know, the threads that you trolled, derailed and destroyed because you hate black people claiming to be Jews.

You're done. This has reached a point where I no longer even need to respond because you have beyond exposed yourself and everyone sees you exactly for what you are -- even those who play nice with you for whatever reason

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
You know, just try going back to read an old thread on anything not even just about ancient Hebrews and you will find Lioness devolving threads into non senscial bs until you can't tell what the original topic was. That in fact is the definition of SATANIC.

John 8:44
quote:
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

-

Facts
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com