EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for a bride (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: looking for a bride
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Egyptian male - 29 years old, never married, good education from a good family, looking for a bride ( reverted muslimah ) age of 22-28, commited to her religeon, willing to relocate to cairo.

my email is : nicetomeetyou61@yahoo.com

if you dont have something to reply with then dont start any humiliating replies..

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Looking for a bride:
Egyptian male - 29 years old, never married, good education from a good family, looking for a bride ( reverted muslimah ) age of 22-28, commited to her religeon, willing to relocate to cairo.

if you dont have something to reply with then dont start any humiliating replies..

hey guy ..welcome to the board
ok 1st what's the idea of reverted muslimah [Confused]
2nd it's a strange way to find a bride man [Roll Eyes]
3rd nice to meet u too [Big Grin]

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you for the welcome..

May be strange way but possible Mai , the more you try and seek , the better will god reward you and i try..

Reverted in a sense of commitment. I find reverted ones more keen on their deen and eager to learn ..

also i find myself more attracted to them .

i hope i find my soulmate..
pray for me

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
thank you for the welcome..

May be strange way but possible Mai , the more you try and seek , the better will god reward you and i try..

Reverted in a sense of commitment. I find reverted ones more keen on their deen and eager to learn ..

also i find myself more attracted to them .

i hope i find my soulmate..
pray for me

ok to be honest man i think u are looking for not traditional marrige ..and of sure u don't mean that u want egyptian converted girl cos that is so difficult...so u are looking for forein girl
then i think that as u live in egypt there is a lot of good muslimah girls ..may be u search in the wrong places ..as it's not the idea of the converted are more keen(wednak menen ya go7a)
no !!the good muslimah women is always keen
fakar fe shorotak tany if u are serious ....if ..
God with u

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
look my dear

i posted what i want

i dont need anyone coming telling why this or that!!!

and if its foreign ok, its my wish and not anyones..

Kindly if anyone has something to help then give it if not please dont bother to disturn urself or me..

My post is clear

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is a public forum and people can and will comment as they want on what you write, "dear"

mai had valid points. as you are the one advertising yourself as wedding material, it would be in your best interest to be open and explain yourself rather than answering impolitely.

what is it that YOU offer?

if you don't like personal questions, stop advertising for a foreign bride on the internet.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
What i offer???i offer you to stop wasting time and let post go in peace...Can i ask something?? what on earth do you do if i find you and your gang posting all time mornings, evenings, afternoons..What do you do for life and in life?? wasting time making useless comments.. I believe life isnt words and again if this is public like u say and everyone can make comments then i can post whatever i want and seek replies for it.

Also if its public then you shouldnt bother to reply to what doesnt concern you..

again iam looking for a bride and anyone inetersted contact me on

nicetomeetyou61@yahoo.com

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But you know it looks like you are going to choose a doll in the shop.She must be like this and like that, is a bit weird. I don't think that you are going to find a foreign woman that way anyway but good luck we never know
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
this is a public forum and people can and will comment as they want on what you write, "dear"

mai had valid points. as you are the one advertising yourself as wedding material, it would be in your best interest to be open and explain yourself rather than answering impolitely.

what is it that YOU offer?

if you don't like personal questions, stop advertising for a foreign bride on the internet.

thanks Exp. kont ha2olha [Big Grin]
i think he was just putting his mail here for lovely converted muslimah to reply his request in privacy [Roll Eyes] not opening a public disscussion for any person to replay
But heeeeeeey man u are in public forum and actually i was really thinking why converted one ...But ur answer bother me so try better next time ..may be ur replies can attract converted womens here [Big Grin]
And Again God with u

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bombon:
But you know it looks like you are going to choose a doll in the shop.She must be like this and like that, is a bit weird. I don't think that you are going to find a foreign woman that way anyway but good luck we never know

yes u never know because all is fate and destined and if u believe in this , then dont bother to give useless replies coz ur contradicting urself.. "You wont find but who knows " i dont mind getting such reply from a 15 yrs old kid...how old are you urself??
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What i offer???i offer you to stop wasting time and let post go in peace...Can i ask something?? what on earth do you do if i find you and your gang posting all time mornings, evenings, afternoons..What do you do for life and in life?? wasting time making useless comments.. I believe life isnt words and again if this is public like u say and everyone can make comments then i can post whatever i want and seek replies for it.

Also if its public then you shouldnt bother to reply to what doesnt concern you..

Yes. What is it that you can offer a woman who may be a convert and is looking at this advert you placed as a husband? why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

I don't think you understand the definition of public. It means the opposite of private so yes, I can comment on anything I want on here, including your posts.

And sorry, what is this nonsense about me and my "gang" posting here day and night? You're advertising for women and you're lecturing me on having a life? LOL.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
ExpatinCaI

since you are in cairo too then give me your contacts brother.. simply where do u live or work or perhaps we could meet for a cofee and then i will explain u my idea and i can grasp ur idea too...

u have my email...i would be so willing to know who you are...really veryyyyyyy willing so show up baldy now

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
ExpatinCaI

since you are in cairo too then give me your contacts brother.. simply where do u live or work or perhaps we could meet for a cofee and then i will explain u my idea and i can grasp ur idea too...

u have my email...i would be so willing to know who you are...really veryyyyyyy willing so show up baldy now

[Roll Eyes]
ok please people if u choose a date and place ..just tell me cos i have nothing to do day and night ... [Big Grin]
sorry exp. i considered myself from ur gang without permission [Wink]

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
quote:
ExpatinCaI

[Roll Eyes]
ok please people if u choose a date and place ..just tell me cos i have nothing to do day and night ... [Big Grin]
sorry exp. i considered myself from ur gang without permission [Wink]

keep up with ur hubby or keep sticking ur nose into what doesnt concern u but iam not interested in having u there...

Wallahi show up now Expat and give me ur details ..I read some of the replies you give concerning such marriage topics so iam really very willing to teach u my opinion and give u a (lesson) on what egyptians think of such topic...
i wait ur reply

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

yeah, keep showing how well behaved you are. you're REALLY going to attract respectful women with those answers.

and, if you think i'm a bald man, then you haven't been reading any of my posts.

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
llok my mission isnt attracting women..i dont know them neithr they do, my idea is basically to contact ones who share interest of a similar idea and then perhaps we could know better..

I dont seek of impressing females by my words coz i have no time for this unless u have such philosophy and believe every one is like you are..

thirdly if you are finsihed with the advice leave the post for those interested and stop giving such replies

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
llok my mission isnt attracting women..i dont know them neithr they do, my idea is basically to contact ones who share interest of a similar idea and then perhaps we could know better..

Well, how do you expect women to get interested in you and your ideas if you're not willing to give any impression of what they are and who you are???

That's a bit contradictory, no? I mean, if I was looking for a man and willing to reply to an ad on the internet there would have to be something that makes me interested in the person in the first place ... the mere fact that he needs a woman certainly wouldn't be enough.
[Wink]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
hello dalia

dont contadict urself

people remain chatting virtually and at the end people say u dont know anything about eachother so simply not by a couple of messages women will get an idea...

this is only for a start and if anyone interested in the idea we can meet and understand more but iam not that sort of writing posts that could be full of lies and not showing the person iam...

At least if anyone is to be impressed by my posts first which u and ur freinds suggest and which i dont approve, i believe some would like my attitude..Not all people are alike but again iam not after impressing by posting here. Its only for a start ...

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
look my dear

My post is clear

HUH!!??? NO it's not. You are clueless! Read yr own post, if u understand it..then u should see a shrink!
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good luck corv!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
corv... i thought you worked in telcomunications??? you really should know how to cover your trace's.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i offer you to stop wasting time and let post go in peace...Can i ask something?? what on earth do you do if i find you and your gang posting all time mornings, evenings, afternoons..What do you do for life and in life?? wasting time making useless comments.. I believe life isnt words and again if this is public like u say and everyone can make comments then i can post whatever i want and seek replies for it.

MAN, you have issues. BIG TIME
first: public means-if ur english isn't well developed yet-: common, familiar, free, unrestricted, shared...etc.
So u can't say in one sentence:"if its public then you shouldnt bother to reply to what doesnt concern you..".
It means u have to review yr "welcome to English" primary book!

I guess the reverted muslimah will have to work on her Arabic since yr English sucks. Poor sentence structure and wrong choice of words.

And that -of course- besides the bad temper, bad behaviour, lack of ability to communicate properly and lack of ability to deliver the simplest piece of info!!!! Good luck!!!

Poor reverted thing!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Ngeg... i was about to PM you but i'll post.

this is corvinous... as is Black Joker and TeresKa. honestly, he hasnt even tried to hide it.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Charm,
Thanks for sharing the info. I think we r all having a good time watching these games.
Even better than watching Desperate housewives and eating Macademia nuts haagen dazs!!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
its just soooooooooo sad! i really am starting to like this guy!!!!! persistant little thing isnt he... kinda makes you wonder what hes like in bed..... guess he wonders that too!!!!
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.

Keep going, soon you will think your neighbours duplicates of your corvinous.

LOL, again.

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Take my advice, it is not at all the right place for this. Save your time, the internet is full of dating sites tailored for your purpose.

Hope you well.

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Joker.:
quote:

Take my advice, it is not at all the right place for this. Save your time, the internet is full of dating sites tailored for your purpose.

Hope you well.

corv.. you are a shrinks dream!!
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
quote:
i offer you to stop wasting time and let post go in peace...Can i ask something?? what on earth do you do if i find you and your gang posting all time mornings, evenings, afternoons..What do you do for life and in life?? wasting time making useless comments.. I believe life isnt words and again if this is public like u say and everyone can make comments then i can post whatever i want and seek replies for it.

MAN, you have issues. BIG TIME
first: public means-if ur english isn't well developed yet-: common, familiar, free, unrestricted, shared...etc.
So u can't say in one sentence:"if its public then you shouldnt bother to reply to what doesnt concern you..".
It means u have to review yr "welcome to English" primary book!

I guess the reverted muslimah will have to work on her Arabic since yr English sucks. Poor sentence structure and wrong choice of words.

And that -of course- besides the bad temper, bad behaviour, lack of ability to communicate properly and lack of ability to deliver the simplest piece of info!!!! Good luck!!!

Poor reverted thing!

stop farting u stinking old lady. Better take care of ur menopause and ur farty ass than give me advices..I have a good advice for u wouldnt it be better if u read about graveyards now than read about love issues.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
stinky old lady.... HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Ngeg, how cute is he?

hey ladies, form an orderly que.... this cutie pie wants a bride!!!!

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
[/qb][/QUOTE]MAN, you have issues. BIG TIME
first: public means-if ur english isn't well developed yet

Poor reverted thing! [/QB][/QUOTE]

hey old lady

who told u she must be a native english speaker??? i will forgive ur old age for showing how shallow u r..how do you spend ur evenings grandy? [Wink]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Love?
Are u for real? Are u on drugs? Hallucinating?

Pull your tricks as much as u want psycho. You know we know. No one will let u get away with these games!

Well, if the foreign was german for instance,she still needs to learn arabic.

Simply bcz since yr English sucks, you have no hope in learning another language at this age-period!
No matter where she;s from, arabic is the answer.

I told u, u have a problem in communication and delivering info!! seek help!!

Now....Don't try to outsmart me u little thing. I have more education-and experience- in my pinky than u have in yr whole being and existance!!! Get a life before u seek the bride man!

Ciao bridegroom!!

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
Love?
Are u for real?
Are u on drugs? Hallucinating?

Pull your tricks as much as u want psycho. You know we know. No one will let u get away with these games!

Well, if the foreign was german for instant..then she still needs to learn arabic. Simply bcz yr English is that bad then you have no hope in learning another language at this age.
So no matter where she;s from, arabic is the answer.

Don't try to outsmart me u little thing. I have more education in my pinky than u have in yr whole being and existance!!!

Ciao bridegroom!!

hahahahah...ur so cute grandy, so how much education u have in ur pinky???? let us know about ur pinky's experience...

who told u that she must be german??? besides how did u assume i dont know german??? share ur pinky's 6th sense plz

so your whole concern is language grandy??? its a pity how ignorant u r .. take my advice and go with some pinky stretching excercise for the evening.. [Wink]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
POPCORN!
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
German is an example. The words "for instance" meant for example!!!..u can't be that stupid!! come on!! at least pretend to be smarter than that..
Just for the sake of yr image infront of blond women!! The long queue of possible cadidates!!

My concern is not laguage-of course u can't tell bcz u have a problem digesting simple info. And since u can;t communicate in English u only see one meaning for each word. The one u know!!!.

My concern is KNOWLEDGE! and again u r clueless.

let's see how the wedding preps will go!! IF EVER!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
POPCORN!

Haagen Dazs
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:

Just for the sake of yr image infront of blond women!!

let's see how the wedding preps will go!! IF EVER!

could be right aboutthis one grandy [Smile]

if it works well' ill invite u then and make sure ur pinky is ready enough to attend..

7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7ymanai (miss)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello looking for a bride. where do you live in egypt? i am coming to cairo in 3 weeks and i would like to know where to go to meet nice men. i am 23.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
7ymani, have you read what this guy is saying? is this your idea of a 'nice' man?????
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ymanai (miss):
hello looking for a bride. where do you live in egypt? i am coming to cairo in 3 weeks and i would like to know where to go to meet nice men. i am 23.

hello there

Well iam in cairo and i hope ur not offended by how those people are tryign to show me as an ignorant devil simply coz i ask for something legal to anyone to ask for..Iam in cairo and my email is " nicetomeetyou61@yahoo.com " ..
you can talk to me there and we can know more about eachother hopefully..

7ymanai (miss)
Member # 10716

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7ymanai (miss)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i did not read what you have written. i am at my sisters house on her computer, she says i cannot know why someone would say such things so i will not judge but i am not sure about entering into private conversations, also i only have my sisters email so i cannot use this for private conversations. how does the message centre here work?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Click on the envelope at the persons post - and you can write a private message that he will only see
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
OMG... dont do it! i'll PM you.
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
i dont know why u do so charm and ngeg

i swear iam not corni or whoever u think, why are u doing this??? this is really so unfair and unhuman at all..

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree - is this your business Charm and Ngeg?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Corvinous = tereska = me = Looking ......

Is not that just too much or sick ???

One sick person causes trouble to all these people cause one of them really sodomized her mentally ??? LOL

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

Anthropos, thx for at least ur nice message

, i really find it hard to understand why the do so ( NGEG and CHARM)!! what have i done for you both to start hitting at me and distort my image that way??? I told you iam not thios CORNIVO and if uwant my personal numbers to call me to be sure i would do so..why are people like that??? by the way this is unfair and be sure u will be treated one day the same and recieve the same...

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:

er... public forum!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Joker.:
Corvinous = tereska = me = Looking ......

Is not that just too much or sick ???

One sick person causes trouble to all these people cause one of them really sodomized her mentally ??? LOL

no your right... it is sick!!!!!

4 usernames?!!! each one as obvious as the other!

Potter.
Member # 10461

LOL.

No use.

Really poor you [Frown]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com