EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for a bride (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: looking for a bride
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was a real surgeon, he hit ya in the deepest of you, he touches facts, I can see it now so obvious, it was not just name calling or simple nasty fight ...

Seek help, no shame about that ...

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he he!!! you think so much of yourself dont you! and you think so little of the inteligence of people here that they cant see straight through you.

i may be the only one willing to post about it... but the PMs are flying!!!!!!!!

like i keep saying, give up.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I swear I am having my heart aching for you.

It is not the pain in you that amazes me but your so tenacious denial of it ... [Frown]

God be with ya ...

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!!! your so right, i was in love with corv, Mother Egypt sent me an egyptian vibrator and i called it corv. its small and it gets really heat up!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Corv.

That guy killed ya indeed.

Worst of it, you don't know it.

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hope you didnt all get much offended by reading such crab bt charm and ngeg..

again iam searching for my soulmate

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Looking for a bride:

again iam searching for my soulmate

don't search for it for you may not find it. Let the fate bring you together
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 10 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
quote:
Originally posted by Joker.:
Corvinous = tereska = me = Looking ......

Is not that just too much or sick ???

One sick person causes trouble to all these people cause one of them really sodomized her mentally ??? LOL

no your right... it is sick!!!!!

4 usernames?!!! each one as obvious as the other!

5 Now!!!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

CRAB?
Charm, we agreed on popcorn and ice cream to watch today's episode! What brings CRAB?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
crabs corv? dont you need to have sex to get an STD?

ROLF or should that be ROLS (roll on floor scratching!!!)

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Members

iam still looking and very serious..wish me luck and pray for me..iam waiting u my bride

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spaz
Member # 10699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Bride. I'm 23 years old, female. My name is Jenine.

I live in North Carolina. (USA). I just graduated from Duke. Would you like to exchange e-mails? Could you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

[Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hello spaz, welcome to ES. good luck.
Spaz
Member # 10699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
hello spaz, welcome to ES. good luck.

Thanks, Charm. [Smile]
Posts: 25 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tereska
Member # 10090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tereska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT I HAD DONE FOR SOME PEOPLE TREAT ME HERE LIKE GARBAGE
I M TERESA FROM PORTUGAL,PLEASE STOP TREAT ME LIKE THAT...

Posts: 48 | From: Portugal | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
look what the cat dragged in....

hello tereska, how are you this fine evening? hows sunny portugal?

so whos treating you like garbage sweetheart? hmmmm? is it that joker??? just ignore him, hes a bad man... in fact hes several bad men.

what are you wearing this evening???

i hear all you portuguese chicks wear hot pants.

Potter.
Member # 10461

Post you pic on the other thread.

Good idea, I think [Wink]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
BTW ive asked you before... whats your story, why are you here? is there anything we can help you with?
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Looking for a Lobotomy; I'd like to start by informing you that I registered at this forum to reply to you, after reading your posts, my retinas squirted blood.

First off chief, you reek of Desperation by CK, that's not good because women, and everyone else can smell your desperation 10 miles away.

S**t man, people in Brazil can smell your desperation.

Question:

If you're throwing e-hissy fits because a few people on this forum called you out on your BS, how will you handle an intimate relationship with a woman, *any* woman?

You need to grow a pair and stop whining; sweet jesus, is it any wonder women in Cairo are wary and have their Bitch-Shields up all the time, it's because of creepy men like yourself, that in turn give normal men like myself and others a bad rep.

I'm really sick of lecturing fools like you, and trying to get you d*cks to realize that you are not the e-valentino you think you are, so here's some clues:

1) Learn proper English
2) Stop wearing Desperation by CK
3) Work on yourself before considering finding a wife, because as things stand now, she would most likely jump out the window to avoid you, or push you off the balcony when you're not looking.

Furthermore, in your initial post you mentioned that you don't want any "humiliating replies" meaning you were actually perceptive (albiet subconsciously) enough to realize that "yea, I'm probably gonna get flamed".

Have a nice day [Smile]

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA HHHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HHHHHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO ES!!!!!!!!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
[inhale]

AHHHAHHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!

Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hellraiser.......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Oh, and welcome to ES!!

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
(Learn proper english )

oh i forgot its the language of heaven..

the same comment i get from u gang of faggots , its clear ur the same person appearing under different ID's .. Anyway as long as i made my message clear and understandable to the 3 of u iam glad enough...

surely u 3 are having hard times... I have no comment on what u said except that ur really so much desperate and achieved nothing in ur lives..Anyway iam not offended by u cause really an offense from an unworthy creature like u desrves no attention at all but i'll pray for u ..Really we need all to pray for u..ur obviously sick ..

P.S : ES members ignore their messages and no need to comment on them and dont forget my main topic , looking for the bride [Wink]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
stop stop pleeeeeeeease i cant breathe!!!!!

so let me get this straight... YOU think WE are the same people???!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAH hahahahah hheheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
birds fall alike , dont they???

at least i named u birds [Smile]

oh cant u breath!!!! iam so sorry if i did this to you, ur one step from graveyard and i dont dare to let u suffer grandy

such a charm

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
birds fall alike , dont they???

at least i named u birds [Smile] ))))

such a charm

feeling drowsy or something????

too much poppers perhaps?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hell, U rock! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
so which 3 are you talking about.... ive scrolled back... do you mean me, spaz and hellraiser?

and are you sure you, joker and corv are not all the same?

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
well the 3 i meant are u the leader of course and ur 2 other faggots [Wink] not spaz no

i told u i have nothing to do with Joker or Corv..Why are u so obsessed about everyone being Corv or Joker ..

hellraiser is a special entity, i cant enroll him or her in the " faggot" group..

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
so who are the other 2 then???

Ahmed (that is your name right) there are 3 people here that are psychos, and you 'Ahmed' are all of them.

Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
so who are the other 2 then???

Ahmed (that is your name right) there are 3 people here that are psychos, and you 'Ahmed' are all of them.

yes its my name if u think so!!!!!!!!!!! LOL but iam just one and only one..the thing is i work with psychos [Smile] and i know what hallucinations and dellusions are..

regarding me as being " 3" surely goes with ur delluisons ..

yes iam ahmed [Smile] )))))))))) LOL ..how smart

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(Learn proper english )

oh i forgot its the language of heaven..

the same comment i get from u gang of faggots , its clear ur the same person appearing under different ID's .. Anyway as long as i made my message clear and understandable to the 3 of u iam glad enough...

surely u 3 are having hard times... I have no comment on what u said except that ur really so much desperate and achieved nothing in ur lives..Anyway iam not offended by u cause really an offense from an unworthy creature like u desrves no attention at all but i'll pray for u ..Really we need all to pray for u..ur obviously sick ..

P.S : ES members ignore their messages and no need to comment on them and dont forget my main topic , looking for the bride [Wink]

I'm glad that you are glad in continuing your verbal masturbation over people whom you think are the same.

Like I said, I registered today and wanted to give you some advice; you seem adverse to any type of constructive criticism.

You also seem overtly generous in your use of the term "faggots", which leads me further to conclude that you are one.

When you stop frothing at the mouth maybe you'll be willing to listen to me, and others who have offered you invaluble advice, because god knows, you need it.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
WOW!!! what a coincidence!!! corv was called ahmed and joker is called ahmed too!!! AMAZING!!!
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
well ur so stupid u know

look at all replies , coming from people who just joined the forum today or tommorow with a few posts just sticking to my thread ..dont u think ur very stupid

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!

YOU THINK ITS ME!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHH HHUUUHUHU!!!!!

OK... I will admit.... i am one of them.... but oooooooooo which one aye?!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ha ha.... which one joined tomorrow then? what was that about hallucinations?!!!
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
quote:
WOW!!! what a coincidence!!! corv was called ahmed and joker is called ahmed too!!! AMAZING!!!

u know something my name isnt ahmed honey ..
the thing is i replied the PM's u sent me using other id's pretending someone interested in me with such name to see how smart u r & check if ur the same person or not, but u turned out to be so useless.. [Big Grin]

P.S : my search is contionus for the bride

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
so which other 2 do you think i am?
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
well ur so stupid u know

look at all replies , coming from people who just joined the forum today or tommorow with a few posts just sticking to my thread ..dont u think ur very stupid

I'll take you seriously when you find the energy to type "you're" rather than "ur".
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh... would you look at that.... we posted at the same time... so that rules that 1 out.....

i wonder if you and joker could do that!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

the thing is i replied the PM's u sent me using other id's pretending someone interested in me with such name to see how smart u r & check if ur the same person or not, but u turned out to be so useless.. [Big Grin]

oh dear... youve just slipped up havnt you.

how did you know what corvs real name was.

and please dont feed us all that BS about testing me or i'll post the PMs to show the forum just how stupid you are!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh and wheres joker ahmed.... he must be around... he sends PMs within minutes of brides... funny that isnt it!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

BTW... YOU PMd ME!!!!!! dont make me prove it... you'll only flip out again!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
on it!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
done
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ah where'd he go???? can you imagine the scene in his bedroom now?!?!?!!!
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
ah where'd he go???? can you imagine the scene in his bedroom now?!?!?!!!

I'd rather not!!!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
blackjoker and corv come up say something [Big Grin]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tereska:
WHAT I HAD DONE FOR SOME PEOPLE TREAT ME HERE LIKE GARBAGE
I M TERESA FROM PORTUGAL,PLEASE STOP TREAT ME LIKE THAT...

Eu espero que seu português seja melhor do que seu inglês mau

Teresa.. Como é seu português? E como é você?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com