EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Horror Movies :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Horror Movies :)
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i lovvvee horror movies, and i can't tell you guys how many i've watched! does anyone here also likes horror movies, and if so what are your favourites??
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, too scary for me....movies aren't so enjoyable with your eyes shut! [Wink]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i get scared too, but i can't help watching them!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe horror movies I love them too.
I have a tradition to watch a horror movie on my birthday. The ring was really one of the best horror movies ever.. specially when she crawls out of the tv. she gave me the creeps!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
lol i get scared too, but i can't help watching them!
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
hehe horror movies I love them too.
I have a tradition to watch a horror movie on my birthday. The ring was really one of the best horror movies ever.. specially when she crawls out of the tv. she gave me the creeps!

my husband loves that moveie, and was very disspaointed when i got bored in the middle lol! although i think the ring 2 is really good.

the grudge has to be one of the best horror flicks i've seen, its amazing! also the excorsist, the omen, texas chainsaw massacre (although very gory) are really good too [Smile]

i hated the scream and i know what you did last summer series! stupid, predictable and full of cliches!

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
whats your favourite serene? and why do you watch horror movies on your birthday ?
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my all time fave has to be the ring and secret window with johhny depp.

I love to see scary movies at my birthday. dont know why exactly.. it has been a tradition since i was 13 years. we used to watch "I know what you did last summer" and all the "scream" movies.
I dont get scared, the movies that scare me are those which has a phsychological theme.

f.ex Gothika. Man I was like, never getting married to any Phsychologist ever!!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the "Halloween" series is my favourite. You know.... Freddie Krueger.....
I enjoy soooooooo much horror movies. They relax me!

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Shocker! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

Shocker! [Big Grin]
[Big Grin]
You wont belive.. when i saw this movie, in the start i was like off to dream land with johhny. Then suddenly he start clicking his chin and he turns out to be Schizo. just imagine how scared i was!! [Eek!]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
All the "Halloween" series is my favourite. You know.... Freddie Krueger.....
I enjoy soooooooo much horror movies. They relax me!

i only watched halloween 1 and i liked it alot! i also find horror movies relaxing, its really strange [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

I love to see scary movies at my birthday. dont know why exactly.. it has been a tradition since i was 13 years. we used to watch "I know what you did last summer" and all the "scream" movies.
I dont get scared, the movies that scare me are those which has a phsychological theme.

f.ex Gothika. Man I was like, never getting married to any Phsychologist ever!!

i loved gothika, and i had a very similar reaction to yours! i couldn't believe that her husband actually did that!

i've heard of secret window but i never knew its a horror movie!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat, I am a big horror movie "freak".

I like beside the ring 1 and 2 following movies:

"creepy crawlers"
"texas chainsaw massacre" (2004) - very ugly
"wrong turn" (w/ Eliza Dushku, you must see this!)
"frankenfish"
"lake placid" (with Bridget Fonda)
"final destination 1 and 2" (I haven't watched no. 3 yet)
"house of wax" (Paris Hilton is in the cast, bad performance).

Last week I watched "Land of the dead" (2005) on TV, if you are into zombies and lots of blood this should be the right 90 minute entertainment for you. [Wink]

I've seen many more but that's what I can remember right now.

I also like to watch movies about natural catastrophes f.e. "the day after tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid and Jake Gyllenhaal and also "Deep impact" with Morgan Freeman and Tea Leoni (if you have the chance watch this one, it is so impressing and sad in the end).

I am a huge movie fan and I am always dying to watch a good romantic comedy. Last night I watched "Confessions of an American bride" with Shannon Elisabeth. Very sweet. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
theres a new movie called " the hills have eyes" suppose to be really scary
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I checked on Amazon, yes, it just had theatrical release two days ago in the US. Great reviews so far. Thanks for the tip! And I am like 7ayat, I am frightened but I need to watch these movies, if a scene gets really too scary (even for me) I just push the fast forward button (so it's fast but not too scary after all) [Wink] .
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

booooooooh

Have you seen "the cave in the valley", that one was already very scary

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Oh, I forgot to tell, my first horror movie I ever watched in my life (and I fully remember because I was sooooooo damn scared) was "poltergeist I", I was around 10 or 11 years old, it was late at night, my mother was in bed sleeping already so I watched it all by myself. The most terrible scene was the bad clown under the boy's bed trying to grab him and pulling him underneath. For quite some time I would be scared in my room at night, listening to every noice, looking even underneath my own bed. I am so scared of clowns now. You know it's a person with a mask on his face. I wouldn't trust anyone like that - even if its supposed to be funny. I never bought my kids anything with a clown on it - thanks to "poltergeist". [Eek!]

What was your first horror movie?

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it made me have a nightmare.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
booooooooh

Stop frightening me! [Eek!] [Wink] I haven't watched 'the cave' yet.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
Oh, I forgot to tell, my first horror movie I ever watched in my life (and I fully remember because I was sooooooo damn scared) was "poltergeist I", I was around 10 or 11 years old, it was late at night, my mother was in bed sleeping already so I watched it all by myself. The most terrible scene was the bad clown under the boy's bed trying to grab him and pulling him underneath. For quite some time I would be scared in my room at night, listening to every noice, looking even underneath my own bed. I am so scared of clowns now. You know it's a person with a mask on his face. I wouldn't trust anyone like that - even if its supposed to be funny. I never bought my kids anything with a clown on it - thanks to "poltergeist". [Eek!]

You're committing a terrible mistake .

Polstergeist is not with the clown, the film with the clown is "It" and is a novel written by stephen king.

The scariest part is when the clown pulls down his mask, the creature underneath it is certainly unfriendly.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
hmm my first scary movie.. it has to be "scream" .. which was a really funny movie more than horror.

what is that "cave" movie.. havent seen it.. will put it to my gotta see list [Smile]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
hmm my first scary movie.. it has to be "scream" .. which was a really funny movie more than horror.

what is that "cave" movie.. havent seen it.. will put it to my gotta see list [Smile]

It's a low budget film, not widespread unfortunately.
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

It's a low budget film, not widespread unfortunately.
If you really want to see a REALLY horror movie. The japanese ones are known for its disturbing horror movies.
The japanese version of "ring" is like ten times worse than the english version.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You're committing a terrible mistake .

Polstergeist is not with the clown, the film with the clown is "It" and is a novel written by stephen king.

The scariest part is when the clown pulls down his mask, the creature underneath it is certainly unfriendly.

No, no 'poltergeist I' has also a clown scene. It happens in the bedroom of the two small children (a boy and a girl). Usually the toyclown is sitting on a chair, the boy looks couple of times, then suddenly the clown is gone....... [Eek!]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Jesus, look at that link. This clown scene in Poltergeist is even listed as no. 5 of the 100 most scary movie moments.

Clowns are scary enough, but when your toy clown strangles you and pulls you under the bed, it's enough to make you want to kill Ronald McDonald out of pure self preservation! This is a wonderfully scary moment near the end of Poltergeist. The lovely daughter of the family has been returned from "The Other Side", and the house apparently cleansed of all evil. Its bedtime, and little Robbie looks at his chair where his clown was sitting, only to see it missing. He looks about the room and with great hesitation, peeks under his bed. But nothing's there! When he gets up the clown is behind him with an evil grin and starts choking the poor kid. Parents, let this be a lesson to NEVER buy a clown doll for your kid (or build a house on top of a cemetery, for that matter).

http://retrocrush.com/scary/05.html

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Really? i can't remember this film although i saw it, it was a long time ago.

Anyway, those american horror movies are cool, not like the japanese ones, those are really crazy.

I remember a japanese film, it's about undisciplined students taken out from their school to play a survival game.

Can't remember the title, but the pupils had to kill each other and the last one to be alive won.

It's a little bit like Cube: try to get out of this shitty situation with all the traps that are on the way.

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss the telly in Jakarta-they have a reallyscary series called " paranormal" which is all about ghosts and horror based experiences that supposedly happened in real life. Man its freaky-especially if you are watching and just that moment the electricity fails-and you are in a 100 mtre long house that is completely dark with the whole city noisy outside..sooooo scary!
I also like japanes ehorror films-have you seen the one called " Dark Water". Loved it.
[URL]
http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/darkwater.htm[/URL]
Japanese version 2002.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss the telly in Jakarta-they have a reallyscary series called " paranormal" which is all about ghosts and horror based experiences that supposedly happened in real life. Man its freaky-especially if you are watching and just that moment the electricity fails-and you are in a 100 mtre long house that is completely dark with the whole city noisy outside..sooooo scary!
I also like japanes ehorror films-have you seen the one called " Dark Water". Loved it.
[URL] http://www.mandiapple.com/snowblood/darkwater.htm[/URL]

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
7ayat, I am a big horror movie "freak".

I like beside the ring 1 and 2 following movies:

"creepy crawlers"
"texas chainsaw massacre" (2004) - very ugly
"wrong turn" (w/ Eliza Dushku, you must see this!)
"frankenfish"
"lake placid" (with Bridget Fonda)
"final destination 1 and 2" (I haven't watched no. 3 yet)
"house of wax" (Paris Hilton is in the cast, bad performance).

Last week I watched "Land of the dead" (2005) on TV, if you are into zombies and lots of blood this should be the right 90 minute entertainment for you. [Wink]

I've seen many more but that's what I can remember right now.

I also like to watch movies about natural catastrophes f.e. "the day after tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid and Jake Gyllenhaal and also "Deep impact" with Morgan Freeman and Tea Leoni (if you have the chance watch this one, it is so impressing and sad in the end).

I am a huge movie fan and I am always dying to watch a good romantic comedy. Last night I watched "Confessions of an American bride" with Shannon Elisabeth. Very sweet. [Smile]

hey tiger, i actually watched "wrong turn" yesterday, and i loved it! i like movies that keep me on my toes and this one certainly did!

you know i was lying on the couch while watching it, and during one of the scariest scenes, one of my rats bit me on my ear (they are adorable animals but one of them bites unfortunatly) and i let out a very loud scream at the same time one of the characters was screaming, and my husband completely freaked out! you should have seen the look on his face, it was hilarious!

i saw the house of Wax in the movie theatre and was so disgusted i left in the middle and waited for my friends outside! i know this sounds weird but i'm claustrophobic, and the thought of someone being waxed alive, and not being able to breathe was too much for me [Smile]

ill check out creepy crawlers and lake placid, because i never saw them! thanks tiger [Smile]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

my first scary movie was the "omen". my cousin and i were 11, and brought it from the video store behind my parents back. we manged to watch about 20 minutes of it, before my mom came and turend it off [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
hey guys, i forgot the blair witch project! this movie is amazing! its not the typical horror movie, the techniques are very different, and it doesnt have any cliches! dont watch the blair witch project 2, you will be very dissapointed
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
I would have nite mares if i watched any of these movies.. Am I the only Chicken on ES? [Frown]

lol no, i think snoozin feels the same [Smile]
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:

So true! I watched *The Blair Witch Project* which was filmed near my home in Maryland, back in 1999, and I, as a 32 year old grown woman, would not walk outside alone at night for a month! I just knew *it* was in the woods behind my house! [Big Grin]
misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was a grade three child when we were living in a town away from cairo, my father was a real VIP there and therefor i was a very well known face for the local cinemas as the VIP son. this meant that there was no such thing as rated movies for me when me and a few elder guys used to escape school and head to the cinema (amazingly i did that in primary school and never did it again ever), and as early as 6 or 7 years old i was watching all horror movies ie: Dracula, Frankenstein and all, i was hooked!

my favourite is the eternally suffering count, especially when the story feels so realistic, such as bram stoker's Dracula when he felt betrayed by god so he turned from being his server (he was apparently killing muslim turks at that time defending his country) to ally with the devil, interview with a vampire which had a wonderful plot and christine dunst did a great role, and fright night1 from which i shall never forget this one sceen; this meddling teenager is spying on his weired neighbour while kissing a young woman in the bedroom, and when his neighbour's canines fall deep inside the dazed girl's neck and he's midway transformed into a beast, the dracule spots the boy and he knows he is watching him, they look each other in the eye, the dracule finishes his job but then the boy knows that his time is near!

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
when i was a young child in grade three we used to live in a town away from cairo where my father was a real VIP, i was a very well known face for the local cinemas as the VIP son. this meant that there was no such thing as rated movies for me when me and a few elder guys used to escape school and head to the cinema (amazingly i did that in primary school and never did it again till college), and as early as 6 or 7 years old i was watching all horror movies including Dracula, Frankenstein and all, i was infected with that disease.

my favourite is the eternally suffering count, especially when the story seems so realistic, such as bram stoker's Dracula, interview with vampire and fright night1 from which i can never forget this one sceen, this meddling teenager is spying on his weired neighbour who he had seen in the window kissing a young woman, and when his neighbour's canines stab the girl deep in the neck and he's midway transformed into a beast, the dracule spots the boy and he notices he is watching him, they look each other in the eye, the dracule finishes his job but then the boy knows that his time is near!

wow that scene seems deeply engraved in your mind! you're so lucky to have watched this stuff as a child, i wish i was just as lucky [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

So true! I watched *The Blair Witch Project* which was filmed near my home in Maryland, back in 1999, and I, as a 32 year old grown woman, would not walk outside alone at night for a month! I just knew *it* was in the woods behind my house! [Big Grin]
but that movie was really freaky. after i watched it i followed my husband around the apartment because i was too scared to sit alone. [Smile]
but you know the producers of the movie, marketed it as a true story, with websites showing pictures of the "dead" students before they went off to the woods.

misfit
Member # 8880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for misfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wow that scene seems deeply engraved in your mind! you're so lucky to have watched this stuff as a child, i wish i was just as lucky [Smile]

yeah, it was my luck to have been introduced to horror from a very early age [Frown] mind you my life has been closer to horror movies than real life in many stages, that made me identify more with life's victims - such as count dracula - rather than his own victims, and i guess this is when i started to develop this tendency towards human blood and this bizarre fear of garlic and sunlight, although i admit i still find the coffin a bit claustrophobic to sleep in.
but anyway, thank god crucifixes and holy water are not a common occuring in islam!

Posts: 956 | From: nowhere | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by misfit:
quote:

yeah, it was my luck to have been introduced to horror from a very early age [Frown] mind you my life has been closer to horror movies than real life in many stages, that made me identify more with life's victims - such as count dracula - rather than his own victims, and i guess this is when i started to develop this tendency towards human blood and this bizarre fear of garlic and sunlight, although i admit i still find the coffin a bit claustrophobic to sleep in.
but anyway, thank god crucifixes and holy water are not a common occuring in islam!

garlic, sunlight, crucifixes, and holy water? lol mesh 2oltelak enak 3asal!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i lovvvee horror movies, and i can't tell you guys how many i've watched! does anyone here also likes horror movies, and if so what are your favourites??

Have you seen The Ring? It came out a few years ago but always scares me to DEATH!
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
I got the book Dark Water by Koji Suzuki from the library on -must have been last friday. I didnt even realise.....and then 7aya post this thread....
(Koji Suzuki hes the dude that wrote the ring)
and then I posted about the movie of the same name, and I didnt realise till just now I actually had the book, cos it was in among my sons story book library bag.
Do you think something is gonna happen to me?????

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

Have you seen The Ring? It came out a few years ago but always scares me to DEATH!
yeah and it bored me [Big Grin]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
I got the book Dark Water by Koji Suzuki from the library on -must have been last friday. I didnt even realise.....and then 7aya post this thread....
(Koji Suzuki hes the dude that wrote the ring)
and then I posted about the movie of the same name, and I didnt realise till just now I actually had the book, cos it was in among my sons story book library bag.
Do you think something is gonna happen to me?????

no, of course not [Razz]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.embosscreative.com/warnerbros/exorcist/exorcistgame.html

http://www.necronomi.com/projects/666/

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

my first scary movie was the "omen". my cousin and i were 11, and brought it from the video store behind my parents back. we manged to watch about 20 minutes of it, before my mom came and turend it off [Smile]
That film was really scary [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
i actually loooooooooved Blair witch Project, but number 2 was much better..

i remember when i saw it with my brothers, my brothers were too afraid to go to sleep, so they stayed up talking till it got bright outside [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cowards ..hihi

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
i actually loooooooooved Blair witch Project, but number 2 was much better..

i remember when i saw it with my brothers, my brothers were too afraid to go to sleep, so they stayed up talking till it got bright outside [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cowards ..hihi

sara how could you think that number 2 is better? it was such a disappointment! the best thing about the first one, is that it was made lik a documentry and was so real! the second was just a regular move.
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most scary moments are when a vampire suddenly comes out of the dark or out of the coffin or when the hand of a corpse suddenly grabs the victim by the leg or the famous rebound of the corpse back from its grave shedding the dust and exposing its decayed body,then there's the zombie that tries to come into the room of the helpless girl or the poltergeist that moves at night and the shadow is under the door showing light trying to open the door knob,and the ghost that has no mirror image when the victim looks at him by acciident, then the all time classic of rain,thunder and lightning scene at night,always at night..the sound effects of all the above are also very scary [Eek!]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
The most scary moments are when a vampire suddenly comes out of the dark or out of the coffin or when the hand of a corpse suddenly grabs the victim by the leg or the famous rebound of the corpse back from its grave shedding the dust and exposing its decayed body,then there's the zombie that tries to come into the room of the helpless girl or the poltergeist that moves at night and the shadow is under the door showing light trying to open the door knob,and the ghost that has no mirror image when the victim looks at him by acciident, then the all time classic of rain,thunder and lightning scene at night,always at night..the sound effects of all the above are also very scary [Eek!]

you should be a movie director [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
about a month ago i watched a movie about charles manson that really freaked me out. usually when i watch a movie that really scares me i just tell myself that its just a movie, and none of these events really happend. but with this movie, i couldnt do that, all the horrifying events were real because this is a true story [Frown]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com