EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Horror Movies :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Horror Movies :)
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
i actually loooooooooved Blair witch Project, but number 2 was much better..

i remember when i saw it with my brothers, my brothers were too afraid to go to sleep, so they stayed up talking till it got bright outside [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cowards ..hihi

sara how could you think that number 2 is better? it was such a disappointment! the best thing about the first one, is that it was made lik a documentry and was so real! the second was just a regular move.
Well you see I like movies that has a meaning.
and this one was ABOUT the first Blair witch poject and how many ppl belived it was real and how it affected them mentally.
I thought it was a genious work.
They were so obsessed with Blair WItch Project that they started killing eachother without knowing it!!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but part one was so amazing. i mean following the students with their cameras, and listening to the strange sounds every night, and seeing their fear escalate was amazing. and the ending was really good, althogh i didnt get it, my husband had to explain it to me lol. but do you know how in the last scene, she is searching for him in the house, and finally finds him facing the wall, then she gets knocked over? well remember at the begining when they were interviewing people about the murders and were told that the killer used to let one child face the wall while he killed the other? thats why her friend was facing the wall, i found that to be very well done!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com