EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Beware! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Beware!
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone,

This is taken from an email that I have recieved today from Lombardo47 otherwise known as Ali.

"Hello
you didnt tell me that you have problems in your health ?what do you have ?
Do you have HIV?like me ?? [Wink]
If you have problems i have more problems than you .
Take care ,ali xxx"

As some of you already know this was the guy that I went to meet at new year in Egypt. If this is his idea of a joke it is not funny.
I don't usually agree with posting such personal stuff on a forum but I want others here to be made aware of what this guy is like. I know that he is in contact with people from here and trying to meet up with them, please don't tell me that I didn't warn you.

Whether or not his comment is true you don't send someone such a sick email as that or do you?
I would just like to say I don't need to worry if I have caught HIV from him, I believe in "safe sex", better to be safe than sorry.

Take care

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if you weren't intimate with him you shouldn't worry at all.

I do agree about the HIV comment; how tasteless......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Well if you weren't intimate with him you shouldn't worry at all.

I do agree about the HIV comment; how tasteless......

I was intimate with him but as I said I practised "safe sex" at all times.
It amazes me though that there are still so many people out there that don't.
The HIV comment is certainly tastless and I have emailed him this comment today. I am sure those that have HIV and especially those that have caught it innocently don't think that it is a laughing matter.
As I said before I just want people to be made aware, just goes to show when can you really trust someone?

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that is awful. I agree very tasteless. Thanks for posting Sharm. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sheba76, I was not sure whether to post such detail here, as yet I am not sure how true his comments in the email are but if untrue I agree they are very tasteless. If my posting makes just 1 person aware of this guy then at least that is 1 less person that can be hurt by him and his actions.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:

Actually, it amazes me, that there are people out there who would even consider *getting intimate* with such a creep ...
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, it amazes me, that there are people out there who would even consider *getting intimate* with such a creep ...
I don't think most people would get involved with that kind of person. The trouble is, that often those kind of people are so good at their game than even the smart ones fall for it.

I'm just glad Miss Sharm posted. Like she said, It may or may not be true. But either way, someone could benefit from the knowledge.

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miss sharm, i think this guy is such a nasty person. he deserves to be shown up for what he is
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a small bleep of a flame war with lombardo and every foreign female on this board took his side.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:

How are supposed to know that someone has HIV? Don't we go on instinct and take people at face value? I am just thankful that I practised safe sex, unfortunately for him somewhere in his life he hasn't and now he has to pay the consequence for it [Frown]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:
I don't think most people would get involved with that kind of person. The trouble is, that often those kind of people are so good at their game than even the smart ones fall for it.

I'm just glad Miss Sharm posted. Like she said, It may or may not be true. But either way, someone could benefit from the knowledge.

I agree, if people knew that someone was like this guy I would hope that they wouldn't get involved with him. More so now that some of the facts have been laid out in front of them. As you say Sheba76 these people are so good at there game that even the smart ones fall for it. Yes, I may have fallen for this guy and if I am honest I had my doubts before I went to meet him. Those doubts are concerns are the reason that I am not with him now.

I wasn't sure how people here would react with me posting this but it seems so far those are glad that I have. I do not want to hurt anyone in this but surely better that people know that guys like this are lurking on es waiting for the next victim.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:
I had a small bleep of a flame war with lombardo and every foreign female on this board took his side.

Yes, I was one of thse foreign females that took his side but I will now live and learn from it.
Believe me this guy is not how he likes to portray himself!

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sheba76:

I agree, if people knew that someone was like this guy I would hope that they wouldn't get involved with him. More so now that some of the facts have been laid out in front of them. As you say Sheba76 these people are so good at their game that even the smart ones fall for it. Yes, I may have fallen for this guy and if I am honest I had my doubts before I went to meet him. Those doubts are concerns are the reason that I am not with him now.

I wasn't sure how people here would react with me posting this but it seems so far those are glad that I have. I do not want to hurt anyone in this but surely better that people know that guys like this are lurking on es waiting for the next victim.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
I would just like to add that you have no worries if you are going to Egypt as you probably won't meet this guy but beware if you are intending of travelling to Germany. Apparently he is due to go there within the next week to work.
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you better have an HIV test, just using condoms does not prevent infection. Safe sex is meeting and knowing your partner prior to sexual encounter. Then, before you decide to become intimate, you should both have hiv test to make sure you are both infection free.
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
Well you better have an HIV test, just using condoms does not prevent infection. Safe sex is meeting and knowing your partner prior to sexual encounter. Then, before you decide to become intimate, you should both have hiv test to make sure you are both infection free.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Condoms definitely minimize the chance of exposure, but health care workers are calling it *safer sex* these days, not *safe* sex. Nothing is 100% safe.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I practised "safe sex" at all times.

Don't what? Have sex with strangers?!!!

The fact that the Egyptian government sees no evil in gigolo towns does not mean that they are a safe place. They are packed with STDs from chlamydia to HIV that are spread around like fire in those doomed settlements.

Condoms can burst. People who have STDs don't walk around with a sign on their foreheads. Some STDs can be transmitted despite the use of condoms. Some STDs can be symptomless for years before they will have caused irreversible damage.

I am not here to tell you oh baby next time it will be better. We have enough sugary mamas that can pave your way to hell around here. I keep warning people and no-one listens but I will keep warning because I know some readers who have some brains will take notice and be careful.

Now will all the drama rodents shut up on this one, please?

Grow up and love yourself first before it's too late.

And get tested for God's sake. You really have no idea how evil those pigs are.

But well done warning others anyway. Good luck.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mme. Godiva:

Yes, I was one of thse foreign females that took his side but I will now live and learn from it.
Believe me this guy is not how he likes to portray himself!

You have got to be kidding me! I was gonna stop at advising you to get an HIV test but then I remembered the last time that you were tossed aside by an egyptian man,you were going to post him on a russian man-bashing board.That time also you said you learned your lesson. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] My Guess is you will never learn! I cannot believe you have the nerve to act like you were wronged! You talk to a man a few times on the internet, run off and sleep with him and then he treats you with disrespect and you act indignant? Im so sick of reading the stupid shyte you and your other sad sick compadre write. You attention-seeking, desperate drama queens run off to rondevous with men that you meet off the internet right away (HELLO, EVER HEAR OF THE RULES OF INTERNET SAFETY!), then you sleep with them, and we're supposed to feel bad for you because your promiscuous behavior exposed you to HIV???"Give me a break!" [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] WOW, the incredible stupidness not to mention totally dangerous and irresponsible way you behave is beyond comprehension [Mad] Your behavior in a country where casual sex is not accepted is unbelievable. This is why they target western woman, you help perpetuate the label that western woman are easy tramps. In my country if you put out that quick, men will laugh with their friends and talk about the stupid tramp they banged the night before. You certainly wouldnt be girlfriend material, just an easy piece of azz. So why would you think a man who is brought up in a country where they check to make sure a woman's hymen is intact the night of the wedding would treat you with any kind of respect whatsoever when he trolled the internet looking for an easy piece of western tail and he found it. You sleep with dogs, you get fleas!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
Originally posted by Tream Lefty:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:

I was going to suggest the same thing. Condoms definitely minimize the chance of exposure, but health care workers are calling it *safer sex* these days, not *safe* sex. Nothing is 100% safe.
That is the truth. Continued education, being responsible and knowing your partner coupled with hiv tests and continued use of condoms even with negative test,(He or she could sleep with an infected partner during your relationship) until you make a solid commitment will help stop the global spread of infection.This is the only way to contain this horrible disease. I really feel strongly on this, I've had to take care of end stage aids patients,the children that are left orphaned, or worse- orphaned and infected break my heart. I read the statistics in american medical journal-by the year 2010 10 million african children will be orphaned and/or infected by the aids virus. Very, very sad. [Frown] [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumicrazieluv, you restore my faith! Thank you!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have our own AIDS hell in the US, and I am afraid my city is on the top of the list or very close... US government does not tell the true numbers. HIV carriers look just like anybody else: white collar folks more and more included. The only solution I see is a monogamous lifestyle and an HIV test as a MUST before getting intimate: not romantic but a lifesaver.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
How are you supposed to know that someone has HIV?

You don't!

*snort*

quote:
Don't we go on instinct and take people at face value?
I have been staring at this statement for 5 minutes now without being able to think of anything to say to it.

If you take a male at face value, he's taking you at ass value.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you see Amanda, they will always attack. I am so sorry that this man deceived you and has sent this email to you. I am very thankful that you were safe during your intimacy and hope that the precautions you took were enough. I think I would go get tested also, just to be sure. The chances are slim that he gave you anything but always better to know. Of course you will have to be tested for a few years.
I pray for your safety honey and thank you for warning others, for some reason the name doesnt sound familiar to me....

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the guy was being facetious. dont take him seriously - and yeah its crass behavior... but everyone needs to be real here and recognize that not every person you're going to meet is going to be a decent individual. especially off the internet. as my friend once said "everyone knows people talk on the internet for booty calls".

so a word of advice- dont sleep with people you meet online unless you've known them in real life for a while and you plan on entering a serious relationship. otherwise- you're a booty call, and will be treated as a booty call.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg this is auwful, really , what a Lul

i knew he was bad news, had a feeling,
what a pig,
Im sorry you got involved with such a low life,
Good luck Amanda
Im glad you got out of this one
Take care
xxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I think Miss Sharm understood now what some women on this board were trying to say but why so dramatic and rude?

Please, Miss Sharm, try to find a nice guy in your neighborhood. No need to go all the way to Egypt for that.

In the Western society it's still possible to be intimate with someone in the beginning and make a relationship work - not so in a place like Egypt.

And I agree with hibbah, Miss Sharm you set yourself up for this kind of treatment.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Rumicrazieluv, you restore my faith! Thank you!

Ditto.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ echoed

Please let this be a warning to all those who are heading out to meet their dream man, beware indeed... [Frown]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes right
I really havent been able to get this out my mind all morning miss, you really had a lucky escape, my god, he s a real twat,

Jesus, if this happened to me i would be a nervous wreck now,

Please guys learn from this,
You dont know wht youre dealing with
Miss sharm did he agree to use condom, or did he say he was fine, and it should be ok without?
Did he tell you he was virgin or had he said that he wasnt before you met,
I know alot of these guys are liers.

Sp you are well rid of this toe rag

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Thank you all for your thoughts and words of advice and wisdom. I know that I have been the fool in all of this and I believed his words and his actions but then isn't he in the wrong for what he has done. It seems that some people here only want to have a go at me for what I have done. He was clever he knew that I had just come out of a relationship with an Egyptian guy, I was probably at my most vulnerable and he took advantage of that. I know that it take two and all of that and I consented to what he did but did I not have the right as a human to know that he has HIV? [Mad]

I am going to get myself tested even though condoms were used at all times. In response to your questions Yorkshire Rose, he had no issue about wearing a condom. He never said that he was a virgin, I think that he had even posted here on es how great he was in bed! Yes, he is a liar not only about this HIV issue but about other things as well.

I know that I am getting criticised because of what I did in meeting this guy on the net and then going to see him. I would just like to say that I am not as how many of you want to portray me to be free and easy, but then I do not have to explain myself to you, isn't it Lombardo47 (Ali) that should be explaining to us all here about his actions.

I am the 1 that has to live with all of this and now for sure I will learn from this episode in my life, I have been lucky but made the next person that he does this to might not be so fortunate.

Thank you to everyone for their support.

Take care

Amanda x x

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miss sharm, with all due respect you cannot say you have been *lucky* until you get tested yourself. Also, not everyone who is HIV feels the need to let previous sexual partners know about it, which is against the law and considered manslaughter here i think. Think yourself lucky that he HAS sent you this e-mail, or you would have never known about this.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Further to my orignal post on this guy and that he is saying that he has HIV. I would like to make otheres aware to stay away from him, do ot get involved with him, he knows what he is doing and you will get seriously hurt.

Therefore for further information this guy who is known here at es as LombardO47 his actual full name is Mohamed Ali Labib Zarif his date of birth is 28.02.78 and he was living in the Dokki area of Cairo but from what he has written to me he is currently planning to travel to Germany to work there. BEWARE

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
miss sharm, with all due respect you cannot say you have been *lucky* until you get tested yourself. Also, not everyone who is HIV feels the need to let previous sexual partners know about it, which is against the law and considered manslaughter here i think. Think yourself lucky that he HAS sent you this e-mail, or you would have never known about this.

Ayisha, I know that I cannot really consider myself lucky until I get tested and hopefully am clear. What I was referring to was the fact that he wore condoms at all times but maybe the next person he is with won't have that protection.

He gets the praise for sending me the email to tell me he is has HIV.
Lombardo47 (Ali) forgot to say to you yesterday thanks for sending me the email to inform me that you have HIV, it is very kind of you to consider my feelings in all of this, thank you. What a shame that you couldn't mention it all those months ago, things would have been so different.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
miss sharm, *all those months ago* was less than 2 months ago. and as I said in another post maybe he has just discovered it. One does not catch HIV and wake up in the morning with it plastered on thier foreheads after all. So yes maybe thanks to him telling you this you can now get tested and probably stop this being passed on to others who you meet. I hope you are clear in the test, but if you are not then you need to know and inform your sexual partners too as you may have infected them also without knowing you have it.

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Ayisha - All those months ago was not less than 2 months ago. Yes, maybe he has just discovered thathe has HIV. I don't know. I will be getting tested just to make sure and put my mind at rest, I can assure you until I have thse results I will not be sleeping with anyone. If I am not clear in the test why do I need to inform my sexual partners as you think that I may have infected them. Let me tell you I have not slept with anyone since this guy, are you not making persumptions here Ayisha without knowing me and have the full facts before you.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Miss sharm, he advertized on 25th Nov here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002373

your reply was on 26th Nov and you obvioulsy didnt know him. you then spend New Year with him so its 3 months not 2 sorry about my error but its still not quite *all those months ago* is it.

If the test is not clear you should inform previous partners as its not clear you will have contracted it from this guy is it, so any of your previous partners could have passed this on to you. I dont think a test for HIV tells you the date you got this or from whom. I am not making any presumptions but you were not a virgin before you met him and neither was he. I dont need to know *you* as anyone can get infected with this no matter how proper you are, all it takes is once.

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Miss sharm, he advertized on 25th Nov here:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002373

your reply was on 26th Nov and you obvioulsy didnt know him. you then spend New Year with him so its 3 months not 2 sorry about my error but its still not quite *all those months ago* is it.

Ayisha, how do you know that I had not been in contact with him before he came and posted here at es, there are other internet forums out there and this guy has lived in the UK previously.
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
If the test is not clear you should inform previous partners as its not clear you will have contracted it from this guy is it, so any of your previous partners could have passed this on to you. I dont think a test for HIV tells you the date you got this or from whom. I am not making any presumptions but you were not a virgin before you met him and neither was he. I dont need to know *you* as anyone can get infected with this no matter how proper you are, all it takes is once.

I know what I need to do and if the test is positive what I need to do then. As I have siad before it seems that I am the one constantly being criticised here yet he he is getting the pat on the back because he has informed me of this news.

Everyone let's give Lombardo47 (Ali) a round of applause because he sent me that email yesterday informing me that he has HIV, he is so considerate. [Mad]

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sharm ,
How are you ? hope everything is going good ,
Very interesting story i must say , but where did you meet and how did it go that fast ??
I was sure that he was making this up and he was pretending all the time , i am sure he was after sex as well, but i don't think he is HIV positive , he might be kidding about that.

Don't lose faith on online friendship and dating probably you fell for the wrong person although it was so obvious that he is a jerk.
"The best comes at last" as they say ; its a lesson learned and you will be doing fine.

Take good care and keep it up
Cheers

p.s. i still wanna know the details [Smile] its a very interesting story [Smile]

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
This first one implies you have talked to him that week and got to know this wonderful guy recently, not that you knew him before or from other places, although yes that is possible and no you dont have to put all that here. It is also possible you had met in UK prior to him coming on ES, if you did its a pity as it does not change the ending.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member posted 01 December, 2006 09:43 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dina M and OneLoveOnePeople - I can tell you that Lombardo47 is not as you say, we have talked to each other this week about our experiences and situations and he is such a lovely, honest and kind hearted person who truly deserves to be happy in his life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 401 | From: UK, Cheshire | Registered: Nov 2006 | IP: Logged |

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member posted 02 December, 2006 11:41 PM
Lombardo47 - I think that you had better try harder in your search! I am sure that you will find your true love very soon and have lots of fun in searching for her, who knows she might even be here on ES! Don't give up beacuse you sound a brilliant guy from all your postings and the girl that gets you will be very happy

Take care and keep smiling

Amanda x

This second posting shows how wrong you were when you posted it, whether you already knew him or not.

The point about how well you thought you knew him or how long it was before you spent time with him at New year is not really relevant and does not change what has happened now.

I dont really care or need to know how long you knew him or whatever, I care about how other women on the verge of going off to sleep with a man they do not know or have never met in real life will see this and I hope they do take it as a warning. Your reference to many months ago just shows how misled some women can be if he led you on for months, got you into bed and then what?? no relationship he was looking for and HIV possibly to boot.

Please ladies, LEARN

--------------------

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
I was sure that he was making this up and he was pretending all the time , i am sure he was after sex as well, but i don't think he is HIV positive , he might be kidding about that.

"The best comes at last" as they say ; its a lesson learned and you will be doing fine.

p.s. i still wanna know the details [Smile] its a very interesting story [Smile]

Yes, he probably was only after sex but to go to the lengths that he did just for that, well that is ludicrous! If he isn't HIV positive and it his way of getting revenge because I don't want to be with him, not even as friends then he is even more sick than I already thought.

I know that it is a lesson learned and a very hard one at that. I now that I am being criticised about what I have done but if if makes people realise and take check of what they might be about to do then my experience has helped someone.

Why do you want to know all the details Yanal? What is so interesting about the "story" (It is not a story but something that has and is happening in my life)

Amanda x

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck Miss sharm and sorry i didnt mean it in a bad way i know it has been hard on you , i just wanna know cause he seems like a sleezy guy and i wanna know how did he managed to pretend to be someone else even when you were going out !!
he is so mean and i think it was bvious from his posts
god bless you bye

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Lombardo47 - I think that you had better try harder in your search! I am sure that you will find your true love very soon and have lots of fun in searching for her, who knows she might even be here on ES! Don't give up beacuse you sound a brilliant guy from all your postings and the girl that gets you will be very happy''

I have only glanced at this thread but one thing stands out. Miss Sharm writes well and is polite and pleasant from what I have seen of her posts. How she came to the conclusion that the man concerned sounded like ''a brilliant guy'' is beyond me. There are plenty of brilliant guys offline. Why waste time on some online freak shows? [Frown]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I know that I am getting criticised because of what I did in meeting this guy on the net and then going to see him. I would just like to say that I am not as how many of you want to portray me to be free and easy, but then I do not have to explain myself to you, isn't it Lombardo47 (Ali) that should be explaining to us all here about his actions.

The thing is, we all expect this Lombardo47 guy to be a total cad. No use in rehashing that point, it's a given.

As women, however, we want other women to be smart and safe about their personal health. It's not a question about being *free and easy.* It's a question of protecting ourselves in a dangerous world.

Knowledge is power, and unfortunately, when someone has casual sex with someone they just met, there is *no* knowledge of who that guy is. You render yourself powerless over the situation.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Lombardo the same guy you said let his friends make the moves on you?

The one you said hung out with sleazy people?

Or is that another woman here who said that?

I swear I can't keep up with this stuff!

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Is Lombardo the same guy you said let his friends make the moves on you?

The one you said hung out with sleazy people?

Or is that another woman here who said that?

I swear I can't keep up with this stuff!

100% correct - his friends did make a move on me.
Don't remember saying he hung out with sleazy people.

His Angel
Member # 10971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for His Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sharm,

I'm sorry your experience turned out to be a nightmare. I know it was difficult to make your post admitting your mistake and I can only hope by you sharing your story it will open up the eyes of other women who are contemplating doing the same.

I wanted to try to ease your fears about the possibility of contracting HIV. I posted a few months back about HIV because I used to work in the medical field overseeing one of the military's HIV programs.

Unless you engaged in sex while you were menstruating or engaged in anal sex, your chances are very, very slim of contracting it from him. The virus does not survive more than a few seconds once it is exposed to oxygen and it MUST have body fluid to body fluid exposure to be transmitted into your body. This is why homosexual males are more prone to the disease because that "part" of the body was not made for sex and cuts/abrasions occur frequently during the act. This allows the semen to enter the blood stream and therefore exposing the partner to the deadly virus.

It's also why people who shoot up are more HIV prone when they share needles because it goes from one vein to the next. The virus is in the needle mixed in with the blood from the first person and then injected into the second person using the same needle.

If you were menstruating, the cervix is open to "cleanse" the body and the semen can enter the blood stream more easily in a female at this time of the month. Otherwise, the vagina normally does not have cuts/abrasions on the inside or outside for the semen to enter the bloodstream. Of course, those with Herpes or Syphilis could have open sores allowing the potential of transmission but the sores would have to be really exposed and open to allow the body fluid transmission.

Because you did participate in "safe sex", your chances of contracting the disease are very, very minimal. Of course, there is always a chance to contracting any disease no matter how "safe" you are but I thought I'd share what I know in hopes it might help ease your worries a little.

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is another thing I don't quite get about the whole 'Exposing Wicked, Bad Egyptian Men' phenomenon on ES. If a western guy behaves in such a creepy, pathetic way, it barely merits a mention. Egyptian men, on the other hand, get women demanding refunds and retractions all over the net. Creeps and losers exist in every society. Shouldn't women concentrate on aquiring self-esteem rather than devoting one second trying to help others? Would Miss Sharm have put her head before her heart, if people told her about this guy in advance? Were there not plenty of clues already in his online behaviour? Isn't it just the simple truth that each person has to learn from their own mistakes and in matters of romance some are too blinded to see what is in front of them?
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWYS you are saying exactly what I have been thinking all along. Men are men no matter what nationality they are - You will find good and bad ones everywhere. That goes for women also....... So labelling the entire egyptian male crowd is so stupid and ignorant- and only done by jealous or bitter women.
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uklady
Member # 11161

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uklady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sharm you said you rejected this guy it could be that he is saying this to upset you to get his revenge. I agree it is likely to be a minimal chance of contracting HIV anyway as you were careful. Get tested if it will put you mind at rest but try not to worry!
Posts: 142 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com