EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Beware! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Beware!
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
SWYS you are saying exactly what I have been thinking all along. Men are men no matter what nationality they are - You will find good and bad ones everywhere. That goes for women also....... So labelling the entire egyptian male crowd is so stupid and ignorant- and only done by jealous or bitter women.

People discuss Egyptian men on this forum (both good and bad experiences) because this is a forum about Egypt, it is not a forum about Germany, USA, Australia, or anywhere else, so we don't discuss those men. People have the right to voice their experiences and opinions, and no one has to agree with everyone's posts. They are purely for information. So you really shouldn't be upset at anyone for posting their thoughts, opinions, and experiences, nor should you tell them what they should or shouldn't be allowed to discuss.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no problem with people discussing anything they please on ES. An online debate is just that, an online debate - nothing personal, even in the heat of an argument, when words might be carelessly thrown. The different way similar behaviour might be viewed, when carried out by Egyptian and Western men, interests me. For example, if a woman meets a Western man and has casual sex, following a brief online relationship, would she make such an issue of it online, if he turns out to be a loser? Or would she just learn from that lesson and not go for such a guy again? Do women expect something from Egyptian men that they wouldn't from Western men, in similar circumstances? If so, why? I wonder if anyone else has views on this? The different perspectives are interesting.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Tibe:
SWYS you are saying exactly what I have been thinking all along. Men are men no matter what nationality they are - You will find good and bad ones everywhere. That goes for women also....... So labelling the entire egyptian male crowd is so stupid and ignorant- and only done by jealous or bitter women.

People discuss Egyptian men on this forum (both good and bad experiences) because this is a forum about Egypt, it is not a forum about Germany, USA, Australia, or anywhere else, so we don't discuss those men. People have the right to voice their experiences and opinions, and no one has to agree with everyone's posts. They are purely for information. So you really shouldn't be upset at anyone for posting their thoughts, opinions, and experiences, nor should you tell them what they should or shouldn't be allowed to discuss.
Where have I stated that I dont want people to discuss their experiences with egyptian men???????????
[Confused] [Confused] The contence was regarding the labelling/generalisations about egyptian men. They are being portrayed as the badest of the bad. SWYS (and me)was only saying that there are bad men everywhere and just because you ran into one of them doesnt give you the right to judge all of them.

Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree theres good and bad everywhere from every nationality

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Where have I stated that I dont want people to discuss their experiences with egyptian men???????????''

You didn't, Mrs Tibe! [Smile]

Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Tibe
Member # 12653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
''Where have I stated that I dont want people to discuss their experiences with egyptian men???????????''

You didn't, Mrs Tibe! [Smile]

Thank you - I have tried taken my glasses on and off a dusin time and read my post again and again and I didnt see it anywhere..... [Wink]
Posts: 528 | From: Denmark | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
LOL. [Big Grin]
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u
Ohhh i forgot she wants me bec of my money !!!

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is wrong with being a waiter ?
at least hes going out and working, who the hell do you think you are?
Mr brains and best job in the world,
Work is work looser,

dont judge someone when you are scum of the earth

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire u dunno anything just shut ur mouth bec it smells ****
Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
What the hell is wrong with being a waiter ?
at least hes going out and working, who the hell do you think you are?
Mr brains and best job in the world,
Work is work looser,

dont judge someone when you are scum of the earth

I agree with you here Yorkshire Rose. This is the guy whose had anything he wants all his life because of his parents, which is fine but then when he doesn't get what he wants he behaves like a spoilt child. To be honest he wouldn't know what hard work is. This is the guy who apparently has problems in the family business and then complains because he has no money but doesn't nothing to help himself such as go and find a job elsewhere. He is an example of how he thinks that those guys in the resort areas are the scum of the earth. Just because you say you have money Ali does not make you any better person. In my opinion you are worse, a lot worse than some of those guys in the red sea resorts.
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Yorkshire u dunno anything just shut ur mouth bec it smells ****

Just because you don't like what you read you now say this. Did you not say to me when I was there that you thought that Yorkshire Rose was lovely one of the better people at es?
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
When i was in hurgada, we met lovely honest hard working men that were cleaning our rooms, for peanuts, maybe 50 euro in a month, These poor lads left there wifes and kids for this hard , hot , long days, for 1-2 months, just to make ends meet for there family,

and they were perfect gentle men, Our room maid was lovely and i tipped him as much as possible, they are just as important in there work , as a top class buisness man,
How can we have a lovely holiday if our rooms are not clean

so get over yourself ali, you are a spoilt little brat,
ali you are a first class wanker,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with you yorkshire rose , work is work , i respect all kinds of work
i tried that once i was in NY and my friends didn't make it so i was all alone and i thought of looking for a summer job , i found that job on Yankee stadium i was selling hot-dogs [Smile] and it was really good experience

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
well done Yanal
as long as its work its ok
Yanal thanks for youre kind comments
you sound a good person
take care
xxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Miss sharm you told me that u were wiz four guys before me and each one used 2 beat u and treat u like slut .now i knew why .bec u r the stupid girl i met in my life ,atleast i was treating u nice but sorry u dont deserve this ,u deserve a waiter 2 steel ur money and other guys 2 beat u
go fcuk urself wiz stupid yorkshire ohh no her name is not yorkshire her name is yorkshit

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
heheheheheheheeeheh
youre so funnnnyy
great new name dickhead

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Agree with you Yanal and Yorkshire Rose - Work is work. If it keeps a roof over your head and food on the table then you will go and do it as long as it isn't illegal. Right now I can't get work in what I am trained to do, so because I need to keep a roof over my head and bills need paying (life!) I am helping a friend in his pub and and of course being paid a wage for doing so. Isn't what I want to do but if you are determined in life then you will get out there and do it. Not like Ali who think that his father should pay for everything and because he has a degree from the UK in engineering he thinks that anything else is below him.
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Yorkshire ur name is not yorkshire ur name is yorkshit !!
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Miss sharm you told me that u were wiz four guys before me and each one used 2 beat u and treat u like slut .now i knew why .bec u r the stupid girl i met in my life ,atleast i was treating u nice but sorry u dont deserve this ,u deserve a waiter 2 steel ur money and other guys 2 beat u
go fcuk urself wiz stupid yorkshire ohh no her name is not yorkshire her name is yorkshit

Listen Ali or whatever your stupid name is! I won't deny that I was in a violent relationship before but your stupid, ignorant comment just shows that you are what I think you are, the lowest of low in life! It is because of people like you that society still often blames the women for these violent relationships. I wouldn't wish what I endured in my past relatioship on my worst enemy, that experience I had will stay with me forever. How would you feel if you heard that your sister was in a violent relationship? Your comment really is so ignorant, I suggest that you spend the night researching about "domestic violence" and then let us see if you think the same.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes and you are knobhead
the best name for you

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
here here miss sharm

we are to blame for domestic violence, and rape i expect, we ask for all this to happen in his eyes,
he needs to grow up,
I had this too, but i know i didnt ask for it,
no woman does
and it can happen to a man too, they also dont ask to be beaten up

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ignore him yorkshire and miss sharm , we all know that he is the one to blame , good night and sweet dreams
i am off to bed

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
yes me too yanal
got to wake in 4 hours, yuk work again
take lots of care
love to all the lovely decent folk on es,
Have a goodnight
xxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:
just ignore him yorkshire and miss sharm , we all know that he is the one to blame , good night and sweet dreams
i am off to bed

Thank you [Smile] I know that other's here are supporting us as well. He is to blame for what he did but then so am I because I went there to see him because I believed what he said, I took him at face value. However, I do believe that he has done worse especially by writing that HIV story to me, he is sick maybe not with HIV but sick in the head for playing such a joke on someone.

Good night and sweet dreams for you to.

Amanda x

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. what a moron.
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Miss sharm ,look u and yorkshire and other stupid women who r insulting me ,go and fcuk ursleves or search for a pig 2 do it for u and leave me alone ,i dont care about u all.miss sharm amanda u slept wiz me from the first night then why u did it if u didnt like me .Bye bye miss sharm ,u slept cheated on me from first week we were together do u think i will be wiz u after !!!!!!
How cheap u r !am not gonna talk 2 stupid people like u and waste my time ,byeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Smile]
ohhh but i wanna know who is better in sex me or my friend ,) ???? pls answer amanda

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Miss sharm ,look u and yorkshire and other stupid women who r insulting me ,go and fcuk ursleves or search for a pig 2 do it for u and leave me alone ,i dont care about u all.miss sharm amanda u slept wiz me from the first night then why u did it if u didnt like me .Bye bye miss sharm ,u slept cheated on me from first week we were together do u think i will be wiz u after !!!!!!
How cheap u r !am not gonna talk 2 stupid people like u and waste my time ,byeeee byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Smile]
ohhh but i wanna know who is better in sex me or my friend ,) ???? pls answer amanda

Just for your information I think that you had better re-read this email that you sent to me on 23.01.07, telling me all about your friends and that you don't want to loose me etc, etc.......go and take your words elsewhere to someone who believes you or better still go and put them down the gutter, you know the place that you crawled up from! [Mad] [Mad]

Hi Amanda,

How are you ? i hope you are fine.
Now i will tell you what is going on and you know me
that i dont lie ,you came and you saw me and you know
this very well.

First of all ,i will talk about my friends and what
they have done.i swear to god i dont talk 2 them
from the time i came from hurghada ,islam and amr i
dont talk 2 them at all.Bec of you ,bec they didnt
respect you and they didnt respect me .
Anyway i dont care about them who are they , as you
saw i spend on them money ,islam i just tell him go
buy for me drinks go buy for me cigerettes..etc
and amr the police man i just give him money 2 help
him in his life ...etc
so i dont need them any more ,now they are
suffering and want to talk 2 them but it is over .

Sec about the first night we made love ,really i
respect you ,it is not bec i slept wiz you i dont
respect you ,nooo you are wrong ,i rescpect you sooooo
much .
But my life has changed amanda i dunno wot is going on.
I swear to god amanda ,you know wot even my car i
will sell it [Frown] bec everything is **** [Frown]
you dunno how am i pissed and depresed and sad in my
life .

I really like you amanda ,but there are alot of
problems now in my life ,which stopping me not to be
wiz any girl now.How i will be wiz you and i dont
work and that i still dunno what will happen in my
life and wiz my family !

About ? from es i swear 2 god i dont talk 2 her
and you can even ask her ,we dont talk at all.
You know wot ,even i dont check es thats why i didnt
understand wot you were talking about when you told
me that i didnt wish you good safe trip 2 george

My life is getting **** and am really sad:(

Thats why i told you amanda i dont wanna lose you at
all,i like you ,,but now it is difficult 2 be
together ,no body knows maybe later everything will
be fine and we will be together again and maybe not
thats why i dont want 2 promise you .
Please understand me and please dont think that i
used your body ,i will not let you come from uk to
egypt 2 sleep wiz you ,i could get girls from
hurghada ,as you saw how many girls are there!

Please lets be in contact bec i dont wanna lose you
,and dont think i am wiz ? or another girl
,nooooooo ,i swear i dont even see girls .

take care ,
Ali xxx

* please note Ali had written the other girl's name in the email, I know that she posts here at es and because I don't want to get her involved in all of this her name has been deleted.

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious...did you sleep with his friend(s) while you were there, Miss Sharm, as he says?
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
I'm curious...did you sleep with his friend(s) while you were there, Miss Sharm, as he says?

OMG. What do you think?
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said to you, I'm sure he didn't have it. And also like I said, take your personal fights off a public forum.

My god, do you not realize that it's just making it worse for YOU? We already know what he is - he's advertised himself fairly accurately.

You, on the other hand, seem to have a history of picking the wrong men. STOP talking about your personal life on an open forum, or another sweet man is going to start preying on you.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
I would just like to clarify to everyone here, put the record straight. I did NOT sleep with any of Lombardo47's friend(s) on my recent visit to Egypt. If you want to believe him that I did then why would I email and talk to friends here in the UK about what had happened, some even from es I talked to and asked questions. Why would I write it on the forum here what had happened? Notice how our friend Lombardo47 (Ali) didn't come to defend himself here.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=012465

I am sure that at the end of the day you will all make your own judgements and conclusions.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG MISS SHARM!
Is this Lombardo47 ?? [Eek!] [Eek!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IdbmoerjdA

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] That was just the laugh that I need right now Smuckers, thanks.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink]
check out the old school bling [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG smuckers, that is so funny, bling bling [Big Grin]

so this rubbish has been going on since the 1980's WHERE HAVE I BEEN???!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrfcLbqYbwo&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5IJR-zFKI&mode=related&search=

I HATE THE LAST SONG! but please note: she is not egyptian? what a surprise...

Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

hehehehe [Big Grin]
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
With a name like smuckers i will not call u this i will call u ,mmmmmmm wiz a name like suckers [Smile] hahahahaha
Ivy1111
Member # 12412

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ivy1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can attest to the fact that wonderful Egyptian men do exist. I dated more than 30 different guys from various countries and ethnic backgrounds, and no one has ever loved me so much or treated me with such respect as the Egyptian man in my life. I'm so sorry, Miss Sharm, that you had such a bad experience.
Although it's good of you to recognize what mistakes you made in the experience, I never agree with the idea that one person's mistake is an excuse for another person to be an ass.
If this character treated you badly, disrespected you, or (God forbid) exposed you to HIV, that is his fault and his responsibility, and he will be (eventually) called to account for it. I do hope you learned something from the experience in terms of internet safety and online relationships. However, I must point out something that I learned when counseling date rape victims..... YOU are never responsible for someone else committing a crime against you. You are responsible for your behaviors, and should be careful and intelligent in them, but, in the end, that's all you can do.
Best of luck with the next one.

Posts: 38 | From: Dokki, Cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
you said date rape
this happen to me with rohypnol

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you were date raped?
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
its a long time ago hibbiah
i wwas, but i dont remember, but i cant really tell you here

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
With a name like smuckers i will not call u this i will call u ,mmmmmmm wiz a name like suckers [Smile] hahahahaha

ummm no offense, but that makes no sense, better luck next time [Wink]
in the meantime, you must admit, this guy is funny, my husband and I laughed so much watching it:

Hibbah
Member # 12156

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

in the meantime, you must admit, this guy is funny, my husband and I laughed so much watching it:

LOOOL~ omg, i cant wait till my guy gets off work, i wanna show this to him.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

My husband kept rewinding to understand what he was saying, he says in one part:

"Egyptian lover...
I'm kinda sexy, do I turn you on?
I'm kinda desperate so let's get it on,
I'm a freak-aholic!"

LOL I'm sorry this is the best thing I've seen all week~

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:

"Egyptian lover...
I'm kinda sexy, do I turn you on?
I'm kinda desperate so let's get it on,
I'm a freak-aholic!"

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I dedicate this song to our very own freak-aholic on the board: Lombardo47 (Ali)

If his actions and words are anything to go by then I am sure that the song will be the gigilos chart number 1 this week! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Don't Call Me A Small Fry:
lol!

Well, I have to try to see the funny side in all of this [Big Grin] but I do feel so stupid that I believed this freak-aholic [Frown]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

is he the original Egyptian Medallion Man [Roll Eyes] YUK [Razz]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

yea ayisha, did you also see the old school video hos? [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com