EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian man looking for wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Egyptian man looking for wife
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
34 years old, handsome egyptian man looking for a wife. Interested ones, private message me ..

Thank you

Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

u made my day thanks for the laugh.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holly cow!! Wife in your first post!
Who knows maybe in the second post you will look for kids [Smile]

I think its just a way to get laid LOL but you just imparresed to say it so clear and loud!

Have fun, ES is full of hot women but i think this naive post and stupid thread will lead to anywhere but BED [Smile]

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I think its just a way to get laid LOL but you just imparresed to say it so clear and loud!

Have fun, ES is full of hot women but i think this naive post and stupid thread will lead to anywhere but BED [Smile]

Uh huh. Totally dude.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, snap back to reality!
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take carry Vader [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by masryman:
34 years old, handsome egyptian man looking for a wife. Interested ones, private message me ..

Thank you

[Big Grin] Any other qualities?
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank you

what makes u so sure yr handsome???
maybe to yrself only so plz say potientally handsome man...!!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
quote:

Thank you

[Big Grin] Any other qualities?
I am a bit confused [Confused] . Masryman says he is 34 yrs old but in his profile he says his date of birth is 3th of January 1973.
So... he is 35.
Mathematics is perhaps not one of the qualities. [Wink] (just kidding)

Anyway; good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what made him to look for a wife at 6.14 AM in the morning? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The teacher is speaking.... [Big Grin]
Perhaps you could give him extra lessons, Desertgirl! You'll teach him how to count, I'll teach him about winning and losing! [Wink]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':

That early morning swollen bodypart, perhaps.. [Razz]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Ahahahahah!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr hamdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Bad habbits?????
Posts: 17 | From: not far from the pyramids | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*habits [Wink] (sorry, grammar police [Wink] [Big Grin] )
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
You know, my brothers also think they're handsome. They think so because my mother told them so. [Big Grin]
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:

Uh huh. Totally dude.
Either you are dumb or you dont understand English!

My post wasnt about looking for a wife you dumbass!

Vader, it will be better if you went to help your mother in the kitchen or help her in the house works instead of posting on ES like a fool without understanding the posts! No wonder all your posts on ES are jokes and horny comments! It reflects nothing but a shallow horny teenager not mentioning your funny picture pretending to be a rocker while it looked like you were in the bathroom LOL

What a horny & stupid little kid LOL

http://i30.tinypic.com/2moec06.jpg

Me pretending to play death metal.

Please take a look on the upper half of the picture LOL so damn funny whenever i am down i just look at this picture and i laugh like crazy.
do you go to the bathroom with your guitar! i think that might help!

A bad example for egyptian rockers LOL
You gave the egyptian rockers a bad name Vader

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
quote:

Uh huh. Totally dude.

Vader, it will be better if you went to help your mother in the kitchen or help her in the house works instead of posting on ES like a fool without understanding the posts! No wonder all your posts on ES are jokes and horny comments! It reflects nothing but a shallow horny teenager not mentioning your funny picture pretending to be a rocker while it looked like you were in the bathroom LOL

That is totally uncalled for YEG!
the way i read this post was vader is agreeing with you !!
please keep your personal attacks on ES members private,
cos i for one am sick and tired of all the threads recently , degenerating into a pissing contest between members here !!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Grammar-police: Is it 'imparrased' of 'embarassed'???

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Mey grammar police please dont touch to hossamsaid. His way of writing is very cute... asq, each body and take carry [Big Grin] ... I really love reading him, very cute [Wink] [Smile]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

I wanted to say Hey, not Mey [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
dr hamdy
Member # 15455

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr hamdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

habits habits habits habits habits habits - got that one now desertgirl [Wink]
Posts: 17 | From: not far from the pyramids | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Verrrrrryyy good. [Smile]
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
quote:

Uh huh. Totally dude.

That is totally uncalled for YEG!
the way i read this post was vader is agreeing with you !!
please keep your personal attacks on ES members private,
cos i for one am sick and tired of all the threads recently , degenerating into a pissing contest between members here !!

YEG

he was agreeing with you! [Frown]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
I don't think he was agreeing [Big Grin]
but it doesn't matter.
There is no reason to attack Vader.
YEG, why don't you post a pic instead of commenting on other one's pics.
Criticising other person's pics is lame, sorry. [Frown]
Moreover, Vader did not say; I can play death metal on my guitar as the best.
He said; me pretending to play...
This is called 'modesty'. [Smile]
Peace.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Desertir let's leave this here and let's go back to our Nutella heaven [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try finding a picture of someone playing guitar with metal music that doesn't look straining. If you knew anything about what it takes to hit those notes you might understand the faces, but I guess that is besides the point. I agree with Manx, every thread these days seems to turn into some bash of someone.
Old ~

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
Desertir let's leave this here and let's go back to our Nutella heaven [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*Desertgirl totally ready* [Razz] [Razz]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

That early morning swollen bodypart, perhaps.. [Razz]
That's just his way of confessing how hard it is to pee in the morning.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Grammar-police: Is it 'imparrased' of 'embarassed'???

Grammar-police-general: I think you mean or
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
It's 'of' in our language. [Wink]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masryman, good luck in your quest.

I like Vader's pic very much. YEG, why don't you post yours for us?

And DG, Congrats - it's your 2000th post! [Smile] :

posted 29 June, 2008 14:03

It's 'of' in our language. [Wink] Posts: 2000 | From: Just now and then...

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to clear things up in here... [Big Grin]

1st YEG is jealous of Vader. He always follows him around and makes bad comments about him. [Mad]

2nd I think you should ease up on masryman wanting a wife. Woman are the most precious and prized gift a man can have. We are absolutely adorable, who can blame him for wanting one of his own?... [Wink]

3rd I have no trouble peeing in the morning VB... [Smile]

4th QM is correcting English desertgirl, so not allowed to make corrections of English based on another language. She must give up her high position if she continues making these mistakes. I purpose a pay cut for each mistake she makes. [Big Grin] [Razz] All in favor say I. [Big Grin]

5th ROCK on VADER! [Cool]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Good morning gold, nice post [Big Grin]

And congrats for the 2000th post DG, I m just working opm to reach 1000th [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabruk DG on 2000 posts

of_gold, *I* [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

I think masryman is still sleeping and hasn't recognized that his topic has 35 posts so far [Big Grin]

I wonder if anybody PMed him [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think masryman is still sleeping and hasn't recognized that his topic has 35 posts so far [Big Grin]

I wonder if anybody PMed him [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

I was wondering that too.

To all the people that are confused. I was in fact making fun of YEG. At least this dude was straight out. You were just beating around the bush, grow a sack man.

quote:
Originally posted by dr hamdy:
quote:

habits habits habits habits habits habits - got that one now desertgirl [Wink]
Rabbit.

Hehe, that should confuse him. [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Thanks to Makbeta, Shahrazat and Ayisha for the congrats. [Big Grin]
2000 posts is enough I guess... [Wink]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks to Makbeta, Shahrazat and Ayisha for the congrats. [Big Grin]
2000 posts is enough I guess... [Wink]

Hey, hey - you are not leaving us? Don't you dare! [Big Grin] [Wink]

BTW, Where is Masryman? [Confused]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Masryman is probably verrry busy, reading all his pm's. [Razz]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
You know, that's what I was thinking and wanted to write... [Wink]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Yes girls, he has to be very busy [Big Grin]

Hey DG, you are not leaving us right? [Frown] [Confused]

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of members who pm me. I try to answer but some of the boxes are full. Delete some message so i can answer. TY
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol r there that amount of desperate women on ES

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
off topic for a min.....

Does anyone remember where the man in love with the pic-nic table thread is? I want to show it to a friend.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian7:
lol r there that amount of desperate women on ES

He somewhat reminds me of your desperate posts,esso7. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loli never asked 4 a wife and i was 19 and not 34 lol

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To all the people that are confused. I was in fact making fun of YEG.
Can somebody please explain to me why Vader appears to be the 'golden child' on ES???? He made fun of YEG and when YEG responded numerouse ES members attacked him [Confused]

Sorry guys just an observation!!!!! [Razz]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
quote:
To all the people that are confused. I was in fact making fun of YEG.
Can somebody please explain to me why Vader appears to be the 'golden child' on ES???? He made fun of YEG and when YEG responded numerouse ES members attacked him [Confused]

Sorry guys just an observation!!!!! [Razz]

He was being hypocritical about the whole issue. He attacked masryman for doing pretty much the same thing but in a more straightforward manner. That's what gives me the right to make fun of him.

¿Comprende?

stefaniaprague
Member # 15397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stefaniaprague     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i read ES from long time. There is someone who come every year and post this and he grows with age, i think one time he was 29 then 32 and now 34. he is growing and not find the wife yet? may be iam wrong and is a different person and may be is the similar person. Tigerlily can collect all them and put them for us to read . if anyone of them get marry come and tell us you married
Posts: 326 | From: Prague | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com