EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian man looking for wife (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Egyptian man looking for wife
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
YEG, why do you take his playing so seriously? He is playing around. We all do that from time to time on here. Its fun, you should
try it sometimes. [Wink]

I understand that grown up people play around from time to time Of-Gold but this kid do nothing but playing around and it's so annoyoing!

I think we have to start a section for kids on ES that will suit that kid big time.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I see the green eyed monster lurking in here somewhere??

YEG act your age not your shoe size and leave Vader alone, your jealousy is getting more annoying than his joking.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jealousy! WTF! are you serious!
I think Ayisha you need to get your head examined if you really believe that any male member on ES can get jealous from that kid.
You know what Ayisha, go for it, marry him Ayisha i wish to see you one day with that kid, you will look amazing, dont waste your love to him just go for it, propose to his parents and marry him, dont waste time baby, he is quite a catch!!

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
I think Ayisha you need to get your head examined if you really believe that any male member on ES can get jealous from that kid.
You know what Ayisha, go for it, marry him Ayisha i wish to see you one day with that kid, you will look amazing, dont waste your love to him just go for it, propose to his parents and marry him, dont waste time baby, he is quite a catch!!

I think that tantrum only proves I was right. [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

I think that tantrum only proves I was right. [Razz] [Wink]
have to agree ayisha, he is pretty disrespecful isn't he ? [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andriano
Member # 13337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andriano   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Masryman, this women looking for hasbund:
http://seznamka.lide.cz/date.fcgi?akce=ad_reply&auth=&ad_ID=1413300
http://seznamka.lide.cz/date.fcgi?akce=ad_reply&auth=&ad_ID=1412060

Posts: 46 | From: island Nova Zemlia (North Icy ocean) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
andriano thank you very much
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sick sick little puppy [Frown] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shut up ya sharmota
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by masryman:
andriano thank you very much

Oh my god, did I miss out here on something or what?? I thought you are looking for a wife and then the Russian dude pmed you? Did you propose to him already?? Niiiiiiiice.... mabrouk!! [Big Grin]

quote:
shut up ya sharmota

With this language you can't even attract a wh0re..... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
shut up ya sharmota

Kos omak ragel 3ars aslan, ma3andaksh re7et eldam, tefo 3ala de ashkal wes5a.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
shut up ya sharmota

if that is directed at me [Mad]
you are a disgusting specimen of manhood, if indeed that is what you are, you don't know me , i would never lower myself to even look at something like you, no wonder you can't find a woman maybe you will have more luck with the dogs

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:
shut up ya sharmota

Does anyone understand what this kid short kid say? did i tell you anything? now i was reading about YEG describe who you are and dr hamdy talk about you as walad na2es. they are both right.

Ya 3ayel ya khawal yabn mayteen el kalb hatly omak hena wana afta7ha yabn el mara el wes7a. kos omeen omak 3ala elly gabetak ya 3ayel ya zeb el far ya neten. kos omeen oma el gabet omak

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like hes already pulled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEG Aiysha is already married ok,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by masryman:
[qb] andriano thank you very much Oh my god, did I miss out here on something or what?? I thought you are looking for a wife and then the Russian dude pmed you? Did you propose to him already?? Niiiiiiiice.... mabrouk!! [Big Grin]

yes the russian guy pm me and i did pm him..how did you know????????????????
begad how you know? ??????????

Member # 14517

Rate Member
[/qb][/QUOTE]Does anyone understand what this kid short kid say? did i tell you anything? now i was reading about YEG describe who you are and dr hamdy talk about you as walad na2es. they are both right

that's probably because you three are one and the same, you do seem to share the one grey cell you have between you [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
Sorry all i have to admit i love vader. Yes he is cheeky and boob mad but aint most men, it might be my maturnal side showing through but i love him either way.

Makbeta. I agree.

Erm..I was born Cheeky. [Wink]

Anybody who seriously thinks they can psychoanalyse online really need to consider re-taking class. Online is very fake and people get groomed way too easily to assume they fit into little box with an ism!

Like I declared before I am a man [Smile]

Using the psychology card online is a posh way of saying 'IMO'... oh my was that a Freudian typo lmfao [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by manx:

Does anyone understand what this kid short kid say? did i tell you anything? now i was reading about YEG describe who you are and dr hamdy talk about you as walad na2es. they are both right

that's probably because you three are one and the same, you do seem to share the one grey cell you have between you [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Did i not ask your moma to shut up ya sharmota.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr Hamdy never talked about me. [Big Grin] Oopsies.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
quote:
Sorry all i have to admit i love vader. Yes he is cheeky and boob mad but aint most men, it might be my maturnal side showing through but i love him either way.

Makbeta. I agree.

Anybody who seriously thinks they can psychoanalyse online really need to consider re-taking class. Online is very fake and people get groomed way too easily to assume they fit into little box with an ism!

Using the psychology card online is a posh way of saying 'IMO'... oh my was that a Freudian typo lmfao [Big Grin]

Are you referring to me?
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andriano
Member # 13337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andriano   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perhaps Tigerli- moderator of this site?
Posts: 46 | From: island Nova Zemlia (North Icy ocean) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
yes andriano you are free to look in slavic in africa, in anywhere you want but the question is how tigerli bruce ly knew we pmed????? FBI????
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Did i not ask your moma to shut up ya sharmota. [/QB][/QUOTE]

well i will be happy to direct you to her door if you would like?
however i don't think you would enjoy the journey [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
shut up ya sharmota

translation pls vader ? [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
quote:
quote:
shut up ya sharmota

translation pls vader ? [Wink]
hes talkin shi t about yr mom!!!!
kos omak is like mother fucker!!!
walid said he said u have no blood
and yr dirty etc....... hes foul!!!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you want a wife why you dont take an ad out in egyptian newspaper

translated

لو انتا عايز تتجوز طيب ياجدع متعملك اعلان فى جرنان ولا حاجة يمكن ربنا يصلحالك وتتجوز

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
lol yes i understand that word but not the rest, no matter someone will translate i'm sure [Big Grin] [Wink]
Andriano
Member # 13337

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Andriano   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
question is how tigerli bruce ly knew we pmed????? FBI????

What is pmed? My dictionary no have this word.
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
how did she know we write in " private message = pm"...
Member # 14517

Rate Member
i think that quote was directed at masryman not me tina,
i wanted to know what vader said to him the insult was not directed at me [Wink]

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
yes its a bad insult, no problem a short stupid kid " SSK" and made a mistake and i spanked him back ..dont worry people its fininshed, dont worry
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
how did she know we write in " private message = pm"...

cos she's a woman, cos she is tiger , cos she is smart [Wink]
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Ok but in this case manx you will not be a woman, not a tiger and a stupid [Big Grin] .. iam sorry but you cant know like her
Member # 14517

Rate Member
LMAO get a life dude!!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
quote:

Makbeta. I agree.

Are you referring to me?
Will my answer denote my personality trait?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have deciphered you already Cheeky. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah but the Ritalin hides my ADHD, the alcohol covers my bi-polar and my diazepam masks my manic mood swings [Big Grin]

I am an enigma lmao...

I was expecting you to say I have no personality lmao, not quick enough [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yall crack me the hell up!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
shut up ya sharmota

I like your attitude at least you didn'y bring his mother to the subject.
Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think manx is one of the finest women here on this forum and it takes a total loser not to realize that!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

manx! is a woman holly cow i thought manx was a guy and i even had a picture for him in my mind!
grey hair about 45 years old and about 175 cm tall, 80 kg weight!
i am impressed
he is a woman:) lol

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I could release a dozen psychological theories regarding this thread, but I don't! [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
YEG, why do you take his playing so seriously? He is playing around. We all do that from time to time on here. Its fun, you should
try it sometimes. [Wink]

I understand that grown up people play around from time to time Of-Gold but this kid do nothing but playing around and it's so annoyoing!

I think we have to start a section for kids on ES that will suit that kid big time.

It's annoying you but to some of us its funny and brightens our day... [Smile]

What you did was hit below the belt... [Frown] .... not nice.

Have a brownie YEG and chill... [Big Grin] ...These are nice, soon everything will be as right as rain. [Wink]
Would anyone else like one, I baked them special. [Cool] .....VB?

All we are asking is give Peace a chance...

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
It's annoying you but to some of us its funny and brightens our day... [Smile]

Exactly.
That is all it boils down to.

Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Of course I could release a dozen psychological theories regarding this thread, but I don't! [Razz] [Wink]

please do !
Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
yes its a bad insult, no problem a short stupid kid " SSK" and made a mistake and i spanked him back ..dont worry people its fininshed, dont worry

Using my vocab against me now ?

Ever heard of creativity mr. firecrotch ?

To the people angry that he attacked my picture, please don't worry, my ego is three times the size of my body. [Big Grin]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, little men with big ego's... I have a theory about that... [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
yes egos as big as boobs

manx is a finest woman!!! LOL

And ya vader you cry because i use your vocab against you?? This prooves you are a stupid small piece of ****..khara

Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, little men with big ego's... I have a theory about that... [Razz]

..........so does Freud :-).
Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Go ahead, hit me with the theories. [Big Grin]

Masry, shush.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com