EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian man looking for wife (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Egyptian man looking for wife
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt say that. . i said she is a fine woman and this was an example.
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know her
have u ever met her
where is your frame of reference
that she is a fine woman
and an example?
Please enlighten us all.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason this masryslug (as Ayisha so fondly named him) reminds me of that kid from 2 ? years back that was defending her so avidly and even hacking into our pm's and posting messages on one thread where we were having another one of those "discussions".

Anyone remember who that kid was?

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura have you seen the pic I posted last night?

http://i27.tinypic.com/6omouf.jpg

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
Laura have you seen the pic I posted last night?

http://i27.tinypic.com/6omouf.jpg

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

I saw it Shahrazat, but didn't understand. Did he send this to you? If so, how juvenile, not that we expect anymore from him!

Actually the little slug should be grateful he can hide behind a forum with his filthy nasty accusations, or else am sure Smucker's and Ayisha's husbands would hunt him down and kill the b****** for his comments.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for masryman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop this attitude and find something to do in your lives. I refresh my post handsome egyptian looking for nice wife
Posts: 218 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck dude, you deserve the likes of Sonomod
a.k.a vag-vag flappers. If she is decent and high class then I am the King of England.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hunt him down and kill the bitch... [Confused]
Think they both would say: you're spending too much time on a madhouses homeboard... [Wink]
So what, if this Masryman is an alias for Sono, or a friend, or whatever he/she might be. One thing is certain: "it" has defenitly no Egyptian manners.
And what do we do with unmannered people in real life? That depends on your own personality...
Don't make such a big deal from "it". "It"s nothing! Dirt from the street! Somebody to ignore, to imaginary whipe your feet on...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by masryman:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Heyy masryman, is it sooooo hot in Egypt these days you are hallucinating or something like that??
Where do you get all this stuff??
First you claimed Shahrazat was Smuckers and was Nooralhaq?
Then you said Smuckers sold men in Florida?? [Big Grin]
Then Mohamed Talaat gets mentioned?
Who is this guy?? We never heard his name before... [Confused]

And you

Now when the short stupid kid say all this words you start move topic to another place like you defend him.

Mohamed Talaat works for an interstate taxi carrier and was rejected in the torusim because of his background check. smuckers dumped him and was in affair with egyptian doc..they both ran together from detroit to miami and i heared they are moving to minnesota ..

Well man i see you are a sensitive person and don't wanna give all the details on public in order not to degrade people you mind PM me with the whole story
Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
masryman is a strong man who will not break and will always look to the right and to the left to see the women on the right and the one on the left and if the women behind try to hit me, i will not him them back. Masryman will always be the example for all other men
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Loves Ricky:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
What happen in Dec. 06, and who is BJ? [Big Grin]

ROFL!!!
Sono's naked pics were posted on ES in Dec 06, and BJ is a sexual activity. [Smile]
A milestone to forget for those of who had to endure it. [Frown] [Eek!] the pics,i mean.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masryman how is it going? are you really looking for a wife? why here man? I wish you luck anyways but I don't think you will find what you are looking for on ES.
you can get a gf from ES, we have seen lot pictures for egyptian guys with their girlfriends from es regardless of the age difference only one couple got married and other coupoe got divorced therefore I don't think this is the best place to look for a wife.

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
YEG how are you bro, iam really looking but el neswan hena wade7 enohom wa23een but 3ala fekra walahi walahi fi nas betrod and i will see what happens. How are you. why dont you put also and ask for wife, lets enjoy another thread
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ic, So masryman wants to have sex with Sono. [Eek!]

Would Sono happen to be the bottle lady?

Sorry, I missed the bottle pics, I don't remember seeing the bottle in Sono's pics. But, then again I didn't look too long at them. Lol. But she was criticized extensively for the size of her ...er uhm flaps. That was a new term for me. I am kind of an innocent. (Even tho I knew what a BJ was [Smile] )

Yes, it sounds like Masryman wants to except a BJ or something from Sono. But to be honest this whole thread is really confusing to me. I think masryman is really an old user pretending to be a new one. Just to wreak havoc, and get the **** stirred up. And we know how easy that is to do around ES. Some people thrive on it.

Could Masryman be Male Cleaner? Or was Male Cleaner a bit more innocent sounding in his responses, and less dirty minded and foul mouthed. Oh well, I just don't remember. And I don/t care enough to go searching old threads. It's just not important.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Sorry, I missed the bottle pics, I don't remember seeing the bottle in Sono's pics. But, then again I didn't look too long at them. Lol. But she was criticized extensively for the size of her ...er uhm flaps. That was a new term for me. I am kind of an innocent. (Even tho I knew what a BJ was [Smile] )

Yes, it sounds like Masryman wants to except a BJ or something from Sono. But to be honest this whole thread is really confusing to me. I think masryman is really an old user pretending to be a new one. Just to wreak havoc, and get the **** stirred up. And we know how easy that is to do around ES. Some people thrive on it.

Could Masryman be Male Cleaner? Or was Male Cleaner a bit more innocent sounding in his responses, and less dirty minded and foul mouthed. Oh well, I just don't remember. And I don/t care enough to go searching old threads. It's just not important.

Masryman was very respecting until vader told was bad to his mother. Dont start fire and ask me to be respecting. All i said to manx was sharmota when she say iam puppy and it means a dog and in egypt is an insult. everyone talk all the time about whores and malewhores and why when i say sharmota i be like that.

Masryman is an egyptian man, who will look righ to see women and left to see more women and if women hit me from behind i will not hit them back. Masryman is an example of egyptians

ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling someone a puppy in English is not the same as calling him a dog.

And the fact that you argue with women and say bad words to them, And talking about having sex with Sono, that you will like it. Just doesn't sound like a good example of a good Eyptian muslim. That's all. But this is a web board. So a lot of people say and do a lot that would not do in real life.

So, if you are a good man, you and God, will know. So, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I personally don't feel like you should have been attacked for your ad. Everyone is looking for love, I guess.

But women need something besides, handsome, and Egyptian to go on. Perhaps, nice, sweet, kind, romantic, respectful, religious, should be included in your ad. And for the material girl, you might add, hard-working with well-paying job.

Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Masryman was very respecting until vader told was bad to his mother. Dont start fire and ask me to be respecting. All i said to manx was sharmota when she say iam puppy and it means a dog and in egypt is an insult. everyone talk all the time about whores and malewhores and why when i say sharmota i be like that.

Masryman is an egyptian man, who will look righ to see women and left to see more women and if women hit me from behind i will not hit them back. Masryman is an example of egyptians

You forgot to sign in to your YEG account dude.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Calling someone a puppy in English is not the same as calling him a dog.

And the fact that you argue with women and say bad words to them, And talking about having sex with Sono, that you will like it. Just doesn't sound like a good example of a good Eyptian muslim. That's all. But this is a web board. So a lot of people say and do a lot that would not do in real life.

So, if you are a good man, you and God, will know. So, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I personally don't feel like you should have been attacked for your ad. Everyone is looking for love, I guess.

But women need something besides, handsome, and Egyptian to go on. Perhaps, nice, sweet, kind, romantic, respectful, religious, should be included in your ad. And for the material girl, you might add, hard-working with well-paying job.

thank you. Are you and ricky will marry soon?
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Ricky and Lucy have been married for over 2 years.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad i did not get the privalge too see the flaps but that damn bottle was grose!!!!!
just a little shy of a 2 liter nasty ho's.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
im glad i did not get the privalge too see the flaps but that damn bottle was grose!!!!!

You sure did not see anything if you say the pepsi prop pic was gross.Compared with the Dec 2006 terrifying view [Eek!] the former was artistic.
Those of us subjected to that historic vision even underwent a 12 step rehabilitation therapy program. [Frown] There was no other way to survive. [Frown]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those of us subjected to that historic vision even underwent a 12 step rehabilitation therapy program. There was no other way to survive.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
Those of us subjected to that historic vision even underwent a 12 step rehabilitation therapy program. There was no other way to survive.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ROFLOL
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:
quote:
quote:

another account ehh ya 3ail ya ibn el a7ba

ana mesh oltelak abl keda matgbsh serty ya waty, ya sharmoot el khawagat, istargl ya 3ars

ro7 i7za2 ya ibn el marra we 7od el guitar fe teezak la7san bayn bet7ra2ak ya 3l2,

ama 3ail 3l2 we 3ars sa7ee7

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
YEG how are you bro, iam really looking but el neswan hena wade7 enohom wa23een but 3ala fekra walahi walahi fi nas betrod and i will see what happens. How are you. why dont you put also and ask for wife, lets enjoy another thread

I am sure there are really nice ladies on ES and i wish you luck, you are so funny and i am sure you are a nice guy and i have to admit your posts are really funny mate i enjoy reading them [Smile] anyways goodluck bro and keep it up
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ViVa Philip Morries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ana mesh oltelak abl keda matgbsh serty ya waty, ya sharmoot el khawagat, istargl ya 3ars

ro7 i7za2 ya ibn el marra we 7od el guitar fe teezak la7san bayn bet7ra2ak ya 3l2,

Sorry for interrupting you but i guess you should have said tezak bet7ra2k ya khawal instead of tezak bet7r2ak ya 3l2.
p.s Vader i am just correcting him i respect you for being you and i don't mean any insult or disrespect.

Posts: 211 | From: alexandria | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

You sure did not see anything if you say the pepsi prop pic was gross.Compared with the Dec 2006 terrifying view [Eek!] the former was artistic.
Those of us subjected to that historic vision even underwent a 12 step rehabilitation therapy program. [Frown] There was no other way to survive. [Frown]

Was it worse than the jelly jar pic? Now that was gross. [Eek!]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would really appreciate it if someone would go and post in my thread. [Smile]

FISA "compromise" bill

Thanks. [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if its nastier then the pop bottle pic then imthanking god i never seen it!!!
and thank god i dont have a wild immigination cas i dont want to emagine that!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

saba7 el kher ya vader, ezzayak ya zebby

mesh olnalak ya 3eret shabab masr el osayar tebatal tet7arash be asyadak//enta mabtefhamshy ya wala enta wala eh. Mesh sidak YEG wana onalak teb3ed 3ana .. Lessa tizak betaklak wala eh ya 3el2??

3al 3omomk ana mesh za3lan mennak ya m3aras bas wakhed 3ala khatry mennak shwaya bas enta bardo zay zebby mathonsh 3alaya. Ya wad yabn mayteen el kab ya 3el2 etlam badal mahykonly tasarof tani ma3ak..yala salam yabn mayteen el kalb

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by adeptpervert:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry for interrupting you but i guess you should have said tezak bet7ra2k ya khawal instead of tezak bet7r2ak ya 3l2.
p.s Vader i am just correcting him i respect you for being you and i don't mean any insult or disrespect.

ana ba7ayik 3ala dala3tak fe kawa3ed el na7awi we batafek ma3ak tamaman fi en kelmet khawal heya el mostala7 el sa7i7 fel gomla di la2an heya fi ma7al sefa we da fe3l fade7 we vader el markob 3aleh maftoh beldamma.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Matersalak 3ala account, badal manta tayeh feehom keda.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
if its nastier then the pop bottle pic then imthanking god i never seen it!!!
and thank god i dont have a wild immigination cas i dont want to emagine that!!!

Yes Tina, much worse. I wish I hadn't seen it.
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:

3awdet el 3ars LOL

izzay omak ya vader, 3amla ehh walahy wa7shany awy LOL

bas inta 3aref ya 3l2 feek kteer menha ya 3ars

hiwa bardo bet7ot 7agat kteer fe tezha LOL bas mesh guitar ba2a piano, yalla bokra tekbar we tsheel ya khawal

Catherine Sub Parr
Member # 15436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catherine Sub Parr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

mesh olnalak ya 3eret shabab masr el osayar tebatal tet7arash be asyadak//enta mabtefhamshy ya wala enta wala eh. Mesh sidak YEG wana onalak teb3ed 3ana .. Lessa tizak betaklak wala eh ya 3el2??

3al 3omomk ana mesh za3lan mennak ya m3aras bas wakhed 3ala khatry mennak shwaya bas enta bardo zay zebby mathonsh 3alaya. Ya wad yabn mayteen el kab ya 3el2 etlam badal mahykonly tasarof tani ma3ak..yala salam yabn mayteen el kalb

moderator why this man still here
i read agreement to be on this message boarrd
and it says no language like this
why this man still here?? [Confused]

Posts: 71 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
quote:

Vader i only have that account.
To correct someone doesn't mean you agree with him is that clear.

ViVa Philip Morries
Member # 15245

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rabena yakhlek ya kbeer.
Bas ana m3rfsh Vader kowees 3alshan 2oul weghet nzrak feh sa7 wla ghalt .
ana bas kont bafhem YEG lama yege yeshtem ykhtar el alfaz el sa7 badl ma yeda7k el basmagya 3alena.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahah
if thats bad language i woulda never knew hehehehehe..
just looks like someone was typing with random letters....

--------------------

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Rabena yakhlek ya kbeer.
Bas ana m3rfsh Vader kowees 3alshan 2oul weghet nzrak feh sa7 wla ghalt .
ana bas kont bafhem YEG lama yege yeshtem ykhtar el alfaz el sa7 badl ma yeda7k el basmagya 3alena.

alf shokr ya basha. enta el kebir ya basha.

fel 7a2i2a e7na mabada2nash bel alfaz laken el akh vader howa elly bada2 wel bady azlam. weolnalo balsha ta7arosh bas shaklo beytlazez bel shatayem.

We dont start with bad language but it was vader. 3amal fiha 3antar 3al neswan. 3eb 3alek ya vader.

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Ya m3lm adeptpervert
menkom nastafeed
masa2 el fol [Smile]

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
quote:
Ya m3lm adeptpervert
menkom nastafeed
masa2 el fol [Smile]

masa2 el gamal YEG
3amena walahi ya basha

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

who is going to tiesto?
anyone got the tickets yet

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
who is going to tiesto?
anyone got the tickets yet

where?

when?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

july 20th
northcoast @ ghazalla

--------------------

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance we can keep the forum in English?...I don't understand arabic [Confused]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Vader i only have that account.
To correct someone doesn't mean you agree with him is that clear.

I wasn't talking about you dude. Pay more attention.

Wel akh elly bey2olly e7na maba2nash be alfaz dah. El3ab 3'erha ya kazab. 5alas kol elsha3b 3eref enak aslan sha5seya zebala, we beyed7ako 3aleek kol ohom.

Etreken ba2a fe ganb ya teez.

kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

salmly 3aleeha we boshaly men hena we hena ya m3rs ya vader
omak 7elwa he3 he3 he3 kos omak lol
vader ya ibn el ghasala ighsl tezak we ta3ala
yl3n mazarak 3ail 3ars

--------------------

masryman
Member # 15463

Rate Member
boss ya banyadam yally esmak vader

iam not YEG and he is not me and iam not adpervert wenta wad met7awlen awi. Etlam ba2a we khali ayamak te3adi we ba3den enta sa7i7 wad shaz webna mara wes7'a. yabn mayteen el kalb lem nafsak ba2a badal mawalahi agy atala3 mayteen omeen omak. #eb ya 3ars ya 3eret el 3eyal ya waty. ma2olnalak lem nafsak. 3ala fekra sowarak metnatwara ya khawal fi kol 7eta we hawsalak hawsalak waba3basak. fo2 lenafsak ya 3era ya waty ya 3ars

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Enta 3ayez tegeely ? Eshta eb3atyl pm adeek el3enwan, ama neshoof elkalam elly enta mesh 2ado da a5ro eh.

Ana ma2oltesh enak adeptpervery, rakez ya ga7sh.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
july 20th
northcoast @ ghazalla

[Frown] I won't be there for another two weeks after! I am sure I will get chance next year...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com