EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I have a secret...shhhh!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have a secret...shhhh!!!!
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vickyjones:
MOHA

Tigerlilly, are you still neglecting your children by posting drivel all day on ES and not feeding and or supervising them properly?

How sad.

wow, 3 children to take care of and no husband home as he's gone killing innocent muslims as we - the taxpayer pays for her to sit here 24/7 and put her nose into people's sex lives and ask much nosy personal questions to cyber peps. I now know why you are the way you are.
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ 4
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah vicky he is also in cairo

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vickyjones
Member # 12778

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vickyjones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kos omak Khaleel. Go wash your teezak. Humar.
Posts: 112 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH COME ON IS IT MOHAMMED HAHAHAHAH SOUNDS LIKE WITH THOSE LETTERS RIGHT?
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

yr such a nasty woman like we dont know what that means uuuuuhhhhh hello we date or married to egyptians!!!!!
u need yr koosiy cleaned whore!!!

or u need a big black zibby in yr mouth to make u shut the hell up

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily seems like a practical woman who would not neglect her children.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
come on people, grow up here and realize we are past grade school mentality.

Says you? I just wonder why you have to repeat what other people told you before on this forum. Looks like you don't have an own mind.

quote:
wow, 3 children to take care of and no husband home as he's gone killing innocent muslims as we - the taxpayer pays for her to sit here 24/7 and put her nose into people's sex lives and ask much nosy personal questions to cyber peps. I now know why you are the way you are.

Yeah some people have all the luck I guess! [Big Grin] And yes my husband is now for 3.5 years in Iraq, killing innocent Muslims and raping Muslim women on a daily base. He keeps a chart of all his action although I need to ask him for an update!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Mousy, CK is back in Iraq?

Great. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MOHA

Tigerlilly, are you still neglecting your children by posting drivel all day on ES and not feeding and or supervising them properly?

How sad.

Oh please, Stinky Vicky, don't talk about my children because children is not what you will ever have in your life. You are mentally unstable and they sterilized you on court order many years ago. Thank god for that!! And a wh*re stays a wh*ore a lifetime so keep on screwing happily around; you got nothing to lose.

So now I am off to desinfect my computer again! YUCK!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Says you? I just wonder why you have to repeat what other people told you before on this forum. Looks like you don't have an own mind.

quote:

Yeah some people have all the luck I guess! [Big Grin] And yes my husband is now for 3.5 years in Iraq, killing innocent Muslims and raping Muslim women on a daily base. He keeps a chart of all his action although I need to ask him for an update!!

I bet you do! Did you give him a video camera to take for you to see too? Imagine those hands on you when he comes home. Imagine the blood from innocent men, women, and children he has killed
as he touches you. Just imagine!
as MK says, 4 children? How you must neglect those kids. What do you do put them in front of the television all day while your on the internet and reading all your gossip magazines? You have no life at all for yourself that's why you are such a unhappy rag. You live your life through gossip magazines and gossiping and lying about people you don't even know one thing about.
You really are disgusting and would not want the karma you have in your family with a murderer husband.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
elizabeth, How in the hell do you know that tigerlily neglects her children? Have you met her personally? No, I assume you have not. So shut up until you know the facts. You are the one who cusses and attacks people from what I see, so don't talk about tigerlily, I'm sure she's a good mom. What kind of mother would you be? Tell me, would you go a whoring while your little girl stayed at the house alone?
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

I bet you do! Did you give him a video camera to take for you to see too? Imagine those hands on you when he comes home. Imagine the blood from innocent men, women, and children he has killed
as he touches you. Just imagine!
as MK says, 4 children? How you must neglect those kids. What do you do put them in front of the television all day while your on the internet and reading all your gossip magazines? You have no life at all for yourself that's why you are such a unhappy rag. You live your life through gossip magazines and gossiping and lying about people you don't even know one thing about.
You really are disgusting and would not want the karma you have in your family with a murderer husband.

Yeah and I am not the won who catched a STD! [Embarrassed]

You are so old and expired that you couldn't find a guy in your neighborhood anymore (bettyN is probably known everywhere and not in the 'best' way). So you thought hey let me just import a much younger and poor Egyptian guy. I will save him and he's gonna be thankful to me and treats me like a queen. In your dreams, woman, the poor man will have to push you around in a wheelchair soon and change your nappies every other hour! Clever idea, you just saved the money to employ a nurse!! [Big Grin]

elizabethN
Member # 14096

yea 39 is so old. soooooooo old. So old and expired. LoL your such a stupid looser all you could find was some swabbie navy guy to trap and get you pregnant. How he resorts to murder just to support your little soon to be whore kids who will turn out just like their mother.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
39 in your dreams!! [Big Grin] You can't get anything better the way you look that's why you resorted to find someone way younger than you are over the internet. Isn't it a shame that you have to marry someone who's in the same age of your daughters? Watch it.... in a couple of years he definitely loves to bang them rather than you!! That wasn't your last marriage, dumb whore bettyN!! [Big Grin]
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yea 39 is so old. soooooooo old. So old and expired. LoL your such a stupid looser all you could find was some swabbie navy guy to trap and get you pregnant. How he resorts to murder just to support your little soon to be whore kids who will turn out just like their mother.

You might have a vendetta or grudge against Tigerlily for whatever reason (not quite sure where you do get your information from) but you have now over stepped the mark, you certainly should never make reference to someones children no matter what your feelings are for the person you want to hurt.

Take a deep breath now elizabethN and apologise to Tigerlily [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:

You might have a vendetta or grudge against Tigerlily for whatever reason (not quite sure where you do get your information from) but you have now over stepped the mark, you certainly should never make reference to someones children no matter what your feelings are for the person you want to hurt.

Take a deep breath now elizabethN and apologise to Tigerlily [Smile]

Actually she has. It really depends on whether you consider that a username deserves the abuse, doesn't mean the abuse doesn't exist.

In order to responds to all the threads, carry on the vendettas, dig up articles and cross check to make sure that when there is a double threaded article, the second username knows about it. In addition to keep up PMs, whinnnig to the admins/moderators; it can take hours out of someone's day.

ES is only one board, there are millions out there .

Internet addiction is real and does destroy lives.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I am not the won who catched a STD! [Embarrassed]

*Hick*

Excuse me!

I am not the one who caught an STD!

elizabethN
Member # 14096

**** straight off Miss Sharm.
Caring for women and tigerlily are the same person. Everyone watch out. Two nuts rolled into one.
It's your husband you will have to watch out for, since he has gotten accustomed to raping the poor children and women in Iraq and getting butt ****** by men.
Ow imagine what he has been doing for 31/2 years now. Yea, holding his wang and waiting to come home to your bitch ass. RIGHT!!! LOL

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have children elizabethN?

If you do then would know that any comment directed at them you are going to defend....was there really any need to bring innocent children into your argument.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
elizabethN, you styupid nerd, I am not tigerlily. Tigerlily is in Germany, I am somewhere else. You venceful witch! You know nothing. I have no kids. Tigerlily has some. We are not the same person.
elizabethN
Member # 14096

yea.. ummm.. right caring for women. Sure [Wink]
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
39 in your dreams!! [Big Grin] You can't get anything better the way you look that's why you resorted to find someone way younger than you are over the internet. Isn't it a shame that you have to marry someone who's in the same age of your daughters? Watch it.... in a couple of years he definitely loves to bang them rather than you!! That wasn't your last marriage, dumb whore bettyN!! [Big Grin]

Sharm you defend a women who says my egyptian husband will rape my daughters? American men rape their daughters not egyptian men. It amazes me how TL you can come on this site you have nothing to do with romance and marriage with a egyptian, insult women here who are married to younger men as their are many here. You know nothing about my husband, his age or anything about us. Perhaps your missing your daily ass kicking by your military drunk hubby [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
31/2 = 15.5
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
elizabethN, I was not defending Tigerlily but just trying to point out that there was no need to bring her innocent children into the argument...that also goes for you Tigerlily, did you really need to say that about elizabethN's daughters and her husband.

If you two want to continue this debate could you not please do it in private by pm or email.....or should we start your own thread ElizabethN versus Tigerlily, that way those of us who do not want to read the stupid childish behaviour between you two do not have to.

Please this has to stop.

caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
ElizabethN, If was tigerlily, I would know when she posted, and I would be the same location as her. I am not tigerlily. You are demented!
elizabethN
Member # 14096

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
elizabethN, I was not defending Tigerlily but just trying to point out that there was no need to bring her innocent children into the argument...that also goes for you Tigerlily, did you really need to say that about elizabethN's daughters and her husband.

If you two want to continue this debate could you not please do it in private by pm or email.....or should we start your own thread ElizabethN versus Tigerlily, that way those of us who do not want to read the stupid childish behaviour between you two do not have to.

Please this has to stop.

ow my god another stupid fool here. You are actually that ignorant to make a thread about this nosy biatch? You are so intelligent and mature now aren't you.
Khaleel
Member # 14859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khaleel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

what about yours babe.did you wash it after what stuck with it for the three days.be careful it would be lot of stinking pustules on it if you didnt [Roll Eyes]

how sad..LOl

Posts: 82 | From: Cairo...Assyut | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Elizabeth/bettyN is a LIAR:

Author Topic: BettyN - It's time to set the record straight!!

Tigerlily Member Member # 3567 Rate Member posted 21 February, 2008 11:56 PM21. February 2008 11:56 PM

Well well well I had my morning coffee and I got right to work. BettyN, you call ME a 'liar'?? Now watch this!!

"Being 22 years old and marrying a middle easten he used to hurt my feelings real bad."

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004442#000010

So she got married with 22 years of age which is acceptable.

quote: Originally posted by elizabethN:this is on the religious thread. I am 39 and my husband is 35.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004501#000036

Oh so you are 39??? Are you sure, bettyN? Another time she's stating her *real* age here:quote:

Originally posted by elizabethN:yea 39 is so old.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004484;p=2#000064

I have to say again *39 in your dreams*! elizabethN Member Member # 14096 posted 05 September, 2007 12:58 PM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------you know nothing about my life and I don't need to give you any information about my marriage.Yes Ms. know it all, I was married to a middle easten man for 17 years and have 2 beautiful daughters.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003616;p=2#000095

17 years married ..... okay that's what you say.

Guys you do the math!! If she married her husband at the tender age of 22 and was married for '17' years, is divorced and remarried her new Egyptian husband over a year ago (?) and she says numerous time that she's 39 years old right now how come she saying the following in one of her first posts on ES:quote:

Originally posted by bettyN:has anyone noticed that american men have also married older women. I don't get it. Why is it when a Egyptian marries a older women it's for business. I heard the same story 27 years ago when I married a middle easten man. They were marrying only for green cards. It will always be for some reason. Older, younger, foreigner, richer. What happened for the reason of love???

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003679#000004

What you married actually 27 years ago not 17? It's getting confusing!! And here she states a second time the same number of years again *27* so it can't hardly be a typo:

"Takes two people to make a great relationship not one. I have had 27 years experience with a middle eastern man. "

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003722#000011

How does that all fit into the picture????Okay wait let me get this straight:39 - 27 = 1212!!! You got married with 12 years of age? Isn't that illegal in the US???? And remember she didn't get divorced right now but couple of years ago and is now remarried. This would let her age at her first wedding drop even further!

BettyN created Topic: Marriage Between Younger Man & Older Women

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004381

just very recently because obviously this subject bothers her tremendously and she tries to find justification for her relationship.I can very well understand!

BettyN questions:has anyone noticed that american men have also married older women. I don't get it. Why is it when a Egyptian marries a older women it's for business. I don't know either, BettyN, but you must have your reasons to do so. You tell me what a 49+ years old woman wants with an '35' year old man if this is then his real age??Nah keep it for yourself.....

YOU ARE A FRICKIN' LIAR AND EXPOSED!!! End of story. (Gosh my coffee was strong!!!) Posts: 15161 | From: *ES Butterfly* | Registered: Feb 2004 | IP: Logged |

Tigerlily Member Member # 3567 Rate Member posted 22 February, 2008 01:03 AM22. February 2008 01:03 AM

Guys, the best is yet to come. Here is the ultimate proof that bettyN is infact a liar!! The following was stated by her on Oct 06, 2007!quote:

Originally posted by bettyN:27 years I have lived with the middle eastern culture with 2 daughters, one is 25 and one is 17.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=003770#000027

So, LML, you wanna do the math again? Need my assistance??? Bitch Betty stay off me and don't spam my topics or I will start spamming right back. If you intend to stay longer on this forum - play nice (if you know what it means). We could expect that from a 49+ year old woman, right??You can decide if you wanna continue attacking me and my family on this forum, calling my husband a killer and rapist or can you take the easy way out and just back off.No matter what I look forward to what you have to say. Posts: 15164 | From: *ES Butterfly* | Registered: Feb 2004 | IP: Logged |

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004515

39 years old - ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!!! [Roll Eyes]

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
39 years old - ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS!!! [Roll Eyes]

Math explained here for the 2nd time:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=004515

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tootsie Roll
Member # 14812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tootsie Roll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! This is better than watching my soaps!
Posts: 21 | From: right here, right now | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the sega goes on........and on and on and on and on..................
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Tigerlily get a f"in life seriously you internet stalker. Who are you??? nobody even knows who you are or what you are. Your whole life is this board, seriously you are pathetic.
Come on, show your face here. Let's she the german hairy fat bitch that you are with a cooze the size of Cairo. hahahahahahahahaha

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com