EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Serious RELATIONSHIP (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Serious RELATIONSHIP
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh..... it's getting interesting here right now! What a great Saturday night on ES! The wolf just entered the house!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josette
Member # 12613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,Well, Well....I leave for a few drinks and **********!!!!!!!!

I always knew Miss Sharm was a slut,but it appears now that she is a diseased slut! Ali thank God you didn't sleep with her and I believe that that tramp tried to get you to fkuc her sans condom and I won't even get started on the "waiter boyfriend" because she has low-life written all over her. I'm sorta seeing why her son ran off to Cyprus to be rid of this sharmoota.

I'll be off again.... Anybody ever heard of this place called Latex? (No pun intended in light of the circumstances...)

Ass
In
Deep
Shit

Posts: 833 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hes spreading his vile disease on each thread, hes so dumb he has to say the same thing each time
looser go **** yourself

you are a danger to society, trapping beautiful women like miss sharm
You are a Lul

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
josette go ride your camel! theres only one slut here and you win the prize!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u
This girl wanted me bec of my money !!!

Miss Sharm is a older woman with a life in UK, a career, house and children. She doesn't need you for what little money you have, and despite what you claim, its more likely you need the money not her.

And what western woman would not want to use a condom with your likes?

Egyptian guys are notorious for not wanting to use condoms not the other way around!

Yet I wouldn't doubt the usual characters will defend you and bash Miss. Sharm.

I don't agree with what MIss Sharm did, but this is the usual interest in Egypt a western woman has and yet everyone will sit here and deny that.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, Mme Godiva,
Very well said girl,
he is one bad guy.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Josette:
Well,Well, Well....I leave for a few drinks and **********!!!!!!!!

I always knew Miss Sharm was a slut,but it appears now that she is a diseased slut! Ali thank God you didn't sleep with her and I believe that that tramp tried to get you to fkuc her sans condom and I won't even get started on the "waiter boyfriend" because she has low-life written all over her. I'm sorta seeing why her son ran off to Cyprus to be rid of this sharmoota.

I'll be off again.... Anybody ever heard of this place called Latex? (No pun intended in light of the circumstances...)

Ass
In
Deep
Shit

You either know the "MIss Sharm" saga from before you first logged in or you have access to her Private Messages.

Again I don't think you are what you claim to be, I think you are a fake username with access to some rather personal information on people.

Could you tell me why someone would be interested in communicating via Arab Forum Java Chat to discuss my whereabouts at 8:01am?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Well said, Mme Godiva,
Very well said girl,
he is one bad guy.

And she is exactly why I don't appreciate western women coming to Egypt for sex.

She is more honest about it than other western women, and has more respect for herself than to get caught up in being an Orfi co-wife.

But still her main interest in Egypt was to get laid and I don't find that acceptable.

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkshire u r slur like miss sharm and u dunno anything
If u r asking why she came and why i went 2 her and i picked her up from the airüport and i invited her for everything i spent 1000 dollars food for free ,accomodation for free trasportation for free drink for free going out and parties for free
and now she is insulting me ,so who is the wrong and who is the right ,i was treating her like a princess
and bec i have problems in my work she insulted me ,miss sharm and yorkshire r sluts am sorry and thank you josetts for supprorting ,miss sharm was begging me 2 sleep wiz her without condom and i was afraid .really slut miss sharm

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok you take support from woman that left her fiance at the airport to go with another man, very moral! How many women have you been with?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
How you know if im a slut, i never slept with no one , only my partner for the last 6 years, this makes me a slut then fine,

wht do you think you are, cassanova, i dont think so
I know enough, and you are a lying creep,
why didnt you be honest with her from day one,
I know wht you told polina
Now you try to get out of it like youre the victim
why dont you explain the email that was sent to miss sharm, either its true, or you are one sad sick childish person , to send such nasty things,
do you know how serious that is , you can go down for a very long time if miss is prepared to go to the police over this

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shame on you , this is impolite way to talk to a woman.

At the end she is a woman ! you cant say that to her !!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, this is getting better and better..... I will not go to sleep yet!!!

Frankly I don't care what the both of you had and what not; I just find it terrible that everything gets spilled here on this forum.

Just stay away from each other - that's the best thing you can do now.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
ok you take support from woman that left her fiance at the airport to go with another man, very moral! How many women have you been with?

Lombardo47 for all we know could be the guy that Josette went off with at the airport [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss sharm Amanda , pls can u leave me alone ,i dont want 2 be wiz u dont u understand that ,do u think i will be wiz u after u cheated on me and after i paid for u everything .I tried to leave u in a nice way after u did 2 me and u still insulting me as if u didnt do anything wrong ,pls amanda am polite wiz u ,just fcuk off
Ohhhh i forgot ,r u still married 2 the egptian waiter ,) ????
can believe it u r married and u wanted 2 marry another man and u slept wiz his friend hahahahaha u r a sex machine babe ,)

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
this is ridiclously stupid
[Roll Eyes]

how did I wander in here?? [Confused]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Miss sharm Amanda , pls can u leave me alone ,i dont want 2 be wiz u dont u understand that ,do u think i will be wiz u after u cheated on me and after i paid for u everything .I tried to leave u in a nice way after u did 2 me and u still insulting me as if u didnt do anything wrong ,pls amanda am polite wiz u ,just fcuk off
Ohhhh i forgot ,r u still married 2 the egptian waiter ,) ????
can believe it u r married and u wanted 2 marry another man and u slept wiz his friend hahahahaha u r a sex machine babe ,)

Ali, you are the one that has had the problem since I came back to the UK because I have ignored yur texts and emails. You pleaded with me oh please lets still be "friends" better to be friends than nothing at all you said, I still want to be in contact with you as I don't want to loose you.

I suggest that you get your facts correct. I have never cheated on you and you know this for sure, you are the expert at that as I have since found out.

OK, you paid for most of the things when I was there. You told me before I came not to worry about the money, you have money so that we can have a nice trip together. Anyway, would you not have felt embarrased if I had paid for things when I was there? No, Ali don't answer that I already know what the answer is!

The only thing that I have done wrong is coming to meet with you and believe your words before I came. I have admitted that on here and I am not denying it.

If I have done wrong Ali, what have you done? We are all still waiting for a reply why you sent the email that you had HIV and now because you have your details over the internet you are denying that you have it. Which one is true?
Explain yourself Lombardo47 (Ali) we are all intriqued why you have such a sick mind.

You think that you are polite with me, I suggest that you go and read again your other postings that you have made over these last 24 hours. Your politeness says that I am a slut, I sleep around and I deserve to be raped and beaten. If you think that it polite I really wouldn't like to see you when you are nasty.

What Egyptian waiter am I still married to? I have never been in a relationship with an Egyptian waiter and never married to one. So again Ali get your facts right. I am not married to an Egyptian waiter, I do not want to marry anyone else and I have not slept with your
friends. So please go back and find something that is true about me because so far it is lies.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I'm still in here....
so far Lombardo, your story is beginning to sound like:
http://i15.tinypic.com/2zzuqok.jpg

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Are you referring to what he has written or what I have written about it. I only wanted to make people aware of what this guy is like so others don't get hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have posted and then no one would be any the wiser.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You did the right thing amanda, you know that. He sent that email saying it to you and no matter if he does have it or not, well its what he gets for saying it.
If it wasnt true he shouldnt have said it. Why is it men come up with the stupidest things to try and "punish" us.
The ex fiance told me he slept with another woman to get back at me for not taking off my clothes online for him, and when i told him to go to hell and leave me alone, dont contact me again he suddenly didnt do it, had only said it to punish me. Hmm some how i think he did it and he has no way to prove otherwise.
Lombardo, well, there is only one way to prove he lied about having it, go get tested. But thing is he can never prove it to anyone here because, he could edit the results before posting them and we all know it.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Mysticheart - Thank you. I mean there is punishment and punishment but telling someone that you have HIV because you want to hurt them and make the suffer that is just so cruel and very dangerous. As I have already said I am sure that those that do have HIV will not find it a laughing matter. Just like women that are raped and beaten they won't find Lomardo47's comments a laughing matter. I suggest Lombardo47 (Ali) that you go and spend some time with these people and then see if you have the same perception.
I mean did he really expect me to read that 1st email and not act upon it. I guess now that his stupid plan has no seriously backfired on him. If this was his sick way of trying to keep me with him then he for sure is sick in the mind! What is interesting is before he came up with this HIV story I had written him an email saying that I didn't want anymore to do with him, do not contact me and that I didn't even want the "friendship" thing with him. He was loosing me and loosing control of the situation so he decided to come up with this story about having HIV. Anyway I certainly can't trust this guy so I will still be going to get tested so I know for sure, then my mind and all of this can be put at rest.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

Are you referring to what he has written or what I have written about it. I only wanted to make people aware of what this guy is like so others don't get hurt. Maybe I shouldn't have posted and then no one would be any the wiser.
him.
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good girl amanda and yes he is getting as he deserves since he lied, and lombardo, im sorry but she has made it quite clear she doesnt want you so no need for you to announce you dont want her geez

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Mysticheart ,am still young guy ,do u think i am running after her ,she is fcuking 7 yeras older than me ,so when u say something say think first dont say blablablabla bull ****.She told me she is 30 and when i saw her i found an old woman ,i checked her passport i found she is 35 years old and am only 28 ! my british friends and the egyptian friends were laughing at me .
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha so what, she isnt old you nut.I am 33 in a couple weeks and marrying a man that is 27. Its not about age at all, and you didnt seem to mind while she was there did you. She doesnt look her age and neither do i, get over it, she doesnt want you , you dont want her so let it go. You are the one that supposedly made up the hiv thing to get to her, well, should have thought of what she would do with that information before your immature little fingers typed it shouldnt you've

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
my god 35! shes practically drawing her pension! get real lombardo
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
I am not 7 years older than you Lombardo47 (Ali) and you know that from the very 1st days we spoke via email and text. I am 32 years old and will be 33 in April. Yes ,I am really an old women! yes you are 28 and will be 29 on wednesday. I think that you need to go back school and learn to count. Those ages make me 3 years and 10 months older than you!
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
lmaorof, you are funny young at heart. You know lombardo reminds me of a teenager that didnt get his way.

--------------------

lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
I didnt say HIV and bull **** wots that **** ,come on grow up.do u think an ill person will go and say that he or she is ill .about himself wots that are u idiots !!!
she just want 2 show off and let all people look at her and say ohhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaw look at miss sharm how poor she is
believe me mebers of es amanda is a very good player and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy smart and cheater .............etc when u meet her in reality u will realize this

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
oh hes just digging a bigger hole for himself
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
he is hilarious, Umm yes dear sir, if someone is sick with this they generally do tell others that they get involved with before intimacy unless they are just horrible people. And if you sleep with someone unprotected and know you have it it is grounds for attempted murder charges. and hmm the email she posted shows you did indeed say hiv

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
So amanda how are you today? I hope you are doing very well though i think you are. How is your son doing and your daughter as well? My mood is very very good, i didnt even get upset with all the fuss about the cancellation or the fact i will arrive later, i am just happy they managed to get me there. I got a lecture for hours from a woman at work on how i can get married but dont have any babies for years hahaha. She is worried that i will be left to raise it on my own. I told her not to worry, i want another child so if that happens then i will come away with something wonderful.
Anyway, aren't some people just amazing? I notice that even though i posted my reply to looking for momen fairly soon after the thread opened this woman hasnt responded to tell me who i should say is asking about him

--------------------

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
i can get married but dont have any babies for years hahaha. She is worried that i will be left to raise it on my own. I told her not to worry, i want another child so if that happens then i will come away with something wonderful.

Mystic, you seriously make me want to cry... how can you even think of having another child...just pray you don't come away with a disease, for God's sake...

In all your posts you can't wait for your kids to grow up... you're counting the years - 8 wasn't it? - till you can leave them and settle with that elusive Egyptian prince of your imagination...don't do it... pleeeeaaaaase...

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
its 11 and i am not counting the years for them to leave, i am realizing it is that long before my youngest will be on her own. And i have been thinking of having another child for 2 years, just havent married yet to do that.

--------------------

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were counting the years till you could move to Egypt. I don't look up old posts but I don't think my memory is failing me on this one. You were even thinking of moving your kids here at one point.

Your craving is for a man, not another child. All your posts are about looking for men, needing men, wanting to feel loved by a man. Your children's love was never enough for you. You were depressed and suicidal at one point... you took pills didn't you? You think a 4th child is going to fix that? The first 3 couldn't. And the 4th one wouldn't have a father in the driveway to look after it while you disappear for a month at a time...

Anyway, I need to get to bed now... but I truly despair...

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha, yes well not exactly in the context that it seems. I want to move to egypt yes, and a 4th child will not prevent that. I have also wanted a child over the last 2 years and let the man i was with know that, its part of why we didnt stay together, part of it, my ex fiance also knew i wanted one and was agreeing to it. I didnt say it would fix anything, i am not looking for anything to be fixed. and this child would go with me where ever i travel, its father wouldnt prevent it as my other 3 childrens father does.

--------------------

get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, I haven't replied to you for a long while, as I have simply been lost for words, but another child is the last thing that you should be thinking about now, seriously [Frown] I honestly hope you have a nice holiday in Egypt, sincerely, I mean that, but please take one thing from the horror stories of the last few days and don't go rushing into unprotected sex, even with your new "husband" [Roll Eyes]

Honestly, I really do hope you're back on here telling us your success story, but don't run before you can walk, please - Rome wasn't built in a day [Wink]

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
not in a particular hurry for it, i am just aware i want it. i will take time for it at least a little. I am sure it will all be fine

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
and this child would go with me where ever i travel, its father wouldnt prevent it as my other 3 childrens father does.

What makes you so sure about that?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com