EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Serious RELATIONSHIP (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Serious RELATIONSHIP
Acid Shot
Member # 12624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Shot         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorskshire Rose and Banana Babe, ya like Scissor Sisters? [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes we sure are acid

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auto Matic For The People:
quote:
Originally posted by Dina M:
this is the 2nd topic i saw in 5 mins of an egyptian man lookin for a european girl, howa malhom el masreyeen ba2a ha? malhom? [Razz]

wi howa malhom elmesryat eli mabye3gebhomsh 7aga khales, ya3ni MK bet2ool in elmasryeen 3agzeen gensyean...khalas, seboona ma3 elaganeb homa ma byeshtekoosh zayokom
LOL! I have just read this!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well, how quickly things can change.....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lombardo47:
Hello,am looking for a serious relation ,the girl must be european ,interested to be muslim and wanna live in Egypt ,age from 21-27.
pls contact me lombardo47@hotmail or prince_ali@yahoo

Think that you forgot to add to that that you have HIV [Mad]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously, nov he advertizes, dec hes mr wonderful and off you go to sleep with him, feb hes **** with HIV, Miss Sharm safe sex or not get checked and be safer next time, like dont run off to meet some nut who advertizes for sex on the net. Seems the meaningful relationship he was after didnt quite happen, shock horror.

I hope MH is reading this too, take it as a warning all you ladies that rush off to meet some *wonderful guy* off the net and jump into bed with him. The real *wonderful guys* dont advertize on here!! [Roll Eyes] And they dont jump into bed with anyone they just met either. If he did it with you then be sure he did it before you and after you and most probably during you. [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to hell ali, you are the lowest of the low, how dare you advertise youre self, willing knowing you are HIV
you make me sick man, youre disgusting, better you cut youre dick off you filthy pig,
Wht you trying to do, kill other woman with youre disease,
Stay away from all the girls here and that includes Polina, dontt worry she will be finding out about you very soon

YOU REALLY ARE SCUM OF THE EARTH

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yorkie, *maybe* he wasnt HIV when he advertized here, *maybe* he recently found out, but *obvioulsy* he caught it from *someone* he had slept with, he didnt breed it himself.

Egy men, you too should take precautions when sleeping with anyone who will drop her knickers on first meetings, as I said before if they do it with you then they have done it before and will do it again. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Egy men, you too should take precautions when sleeping with anyone who will drop her knickers on first meetings, as I said before if they do it with you then they have done it before and will do it again. [Roll Eyes]

very wise words, Ayisha, I hope they don't fall on deaf ears [Frown]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mirta
Member # 12422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People u r crazy,why do u say on someone what is not true,am sure this guy is not HIV!!!
am shocked how mean u r and low by spreading rumors,has anyone of u seen the medical papers that proove it???

Posts: 65 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I can't understand is why casual sex is considered a bad idea even if you are using condoms and safe sex practice but.......

Marrying someone you only known for a few days, hours, weeks or months with very little face to fact contact isn't a bad idea?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:
People u r crazy,why do u say on someone what is not true,am sure this guy is not HIV!!!
am shocked how mean u r and low by spreading rumors,has anyone of u seen the medical papers that proove it???

Do you know this guy Mirta, perhaps you are his ex-russian girlfriend that told him about es?
If it is not true why did this guy tell me that he has HIV in an email? He is the one that needs to stop the rumour about himself not us here, I am only going on what he wrote to me. If he hadn't written it I woudln't feel the need to write it here to warn others.
OK, I have not seen any medical papers to prove his claim, do I need to to? If someone says that they have HIV and they don't they are the ones that are truly sick and shouod seek help at the nearest psychiatrist and quickly.
I do know though that this guy is a player and will talk the talk to get what he wants, he lies constantly after he has caught you and now he is doing this.

So why do you want to defend this guy Mirta, I am interested.

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sharm:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirta:

Do you know this guy Mirta, perhaps you are his ex-russian girlfriend that told him about es?
If it is not true why did this guy tell me that he has HIV in an email? He is the one that needs to stop the rumour about himself not us here, I am only going on what he wrote to me. If he hadn't written it I woudln't feel the need to write it here to warn others.
OK, I have not seen any medical papers to prove his claim, do I need to to? If someone says that they have HIV and they don't they are the ones that are truly sick and shouod seek help at the nearest psychiatrist and quickly.
I do know though that this guy is a player and will talk the talk to get what he wants, he lies constantly after he has caught you and now he is doing this.

So why do you want to defend this guy Mirta, I am interested.

Why do you want to sleep wt him, if he's all you describe, is a better question.

In all seriousness, I think this guy isn't sick simply because there's no such thing as anonymous tests for HIV/AIDS in Egypt and it is NOT something routine people have done as part of a health check up/active sex life.

The only reason I can see him having a test done (and finding out he is positive) is blood donor/ non-Egyptian who needs to do it in order to renew his work-permit.

Frankly, from the tone of the email, he sounds petty, vengeful, and pissed-off, trying to get you scared and get you back for whatever happened btw you.

Last thing he wants is to have his name spread all over the net as being HIV+. So I guess you took petty revenge back on him now.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok there's a lot of truth on both sides here. But I have to say.....if he is HIV+, he's probabably not going to any foreing country.

Whether he is or isn't. He wrote that, so if he's drug through the mud on the internet......oh well! His choice. Since he is an obvious player, then others have a right to know.

I don't feel sorry for him. He's scum.

Say he did just find out. He was trying to warn her. Well his choice of words were very tasteless.

If he's not........he should have never said it.

Mirta: Omg get a grip! You're statement is just ignorant. Not just naieve but outright IGNORANT! All I have to say, is that its that kind of thinking that aids in the HIV spread. If you get it, you have no one but yourself to blame.

Sorry, but that statement just dumbfounded me.

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Miss Sharm, I'm truly sorry that you have been through a nightmare - whatever the situation. But do you not think you should get checked out? As others have said on the other thread, a condom does not offer 100% protection - so why not go? Just a blood test for your own peace of mind??

Best of luck xx

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Miss Sharm, I'm truly sorry that you have been through a nightmare - whatever the situation. But do you not think you should get checked out? As others have said on the other thread, a condom does not offer 100% protection - so why not go? Just a blood test for your own peace of mind??

Best of luck xx

Thank you soozi. I will be going next week to get the relevant tests done, a friend is going with me for support. I need to have it done for my wn peace of mind because I know that nothing is 100% safe.

Amanda x x

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Goodluck Amanda

i will be thinking of you honey,
i will pray that all goes well for you

you are to much a nice girl to fall for this loosers sweet talk
good luck for the future
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Acid Shot:
Yorskshire Rose and Banana Babe, ya like Scissor Sisters? [Wink] [Razz]

YEAH RITE ON BABEY [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also will be praying for you too Miss Sharm....God willing everything will turn out fine sweetie. Take care............Lucy
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Why do you want to sleep wt him, if he's all you describe, is a better question.

In all seriousness, I think this guy isn't sick simply because there's no such thing as anonymous tests for HIV/AIDS in Egypt and it is NOT something routine people have done as part of a health check up/active sex life.

The only reason I can see him having a test done (and finding out he is positive) is blood donor/ non-Egyptian who needs to do it in order to renew his work-permit.

Frankly, from the tone of the email, he sounds petty, vengeful, and pissed-off, trying to get you scared and get you back for whatever happened btw you.

Last thing he wants is to have his name spread all over the net as being HIV+. So I guess you took petty revenge back on him now.

Where do I say that I want to sleep with this guy? Why would I want to sleep with this guy now after what he has said?

Maybe he thought that there was a chance that he had HIV so he decided to go and get himself tested. Or perhaps he has had it done becaus ehe was planning to go to Germany to work maybe I he needed the test for health checks so he can enter into the country.

I don't know if he does seriously have it,I ahve only gone on what he siad in his email to me. I probably will now never get the answers I need and deserve from him. I did send him an email yesterday in reply to his but as yet he has not responded and I notice that he hasn't come on here yet to defend himself either.

Something tells me that he isn't joking about this. Just from something he said when I was there and from his actions since I have returned back to the UK.

Maybe this guy is pissed off and trying to get back at me but surely there are other ways of going about it if you really need to get revenge on another person.

If you note from the 1st posting I made when I wanted to make everyone aware of him I did say that I don't necessarily agree with posting personal information on a forum. Do others who are in contact with this guy not have a right to know what they may be getting themselves involved with.

I personally beleive that if he has made up this story it is because I don't want his so called "friendship", he thinks that I will be there whenever he wants his needs to be met. Because I refuse he has to act in a way that hurts me, make me suffer and then he think that I will feel sorry for him and run after him.

I haven't taken revenge on this guy at all as you seem to think ExptinCAI. Was he not the one that sent that personal information to me. Did he really think that I wasn't going to warn others here at es. I know that he is in contact with people from here on a regular basis and even now he is playing his game and trying to arrange meetings with them. I just wanted to warn others, nothing malicious. It is then up to the individual what they do with the information put in front of them.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[/QB]

Agreed with Cai. I have heard that if Egy government finds out that someone (e.g. Sharm/other tourist spot hotel staff) is HIV positive, they make sure this person never sees the daylight again.

I think the gigolo was making a sick joke... and it backfired more he could ever expect.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Agreed with Cai. I have heard that if Egy government finds out that someone (e.g. Sharm/other tourist spot hotel staff) is HIV positive, they make sure this person never sees the daylight again.

I think the gigolo was making a sick joke... and it backfired more he could ever expect.

This guy isn't one of those red sea resort guys. He lives in Cairo and apparently worked in the family business. This is a guy who is supposed to come from a good family, someone who is supposed to have manners and be educated [Confused]

Maybe he was making a sick joke [Mad] As I said in my email to him yesterday I am sure that the people who do have HIV would not find his joke amusing and even more so those people that have contracted HIV innocently.

Perhaps this has backfired on him more than he ever expected it to. Then he shouldn't have made such a loose comment, individuals feelings and lives are involved in all of this.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and it backfired more he could ever expect.

Probably not Karah, because there is always "one more silly woman" who believes she is the exception, and will do exactly the same thing that ALL women have been warned of countless times before on this forum. [Wink]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MissNoor:
I also will be praying for you too Miss Sharm....God willing everything will turn out fine sweetie. Take care............Lucy

Thank you MissNoor. I will let you know how everything goes. Take care, Amanda x
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Probably not Karah, because there is always "one more silly woman" who believes she is the exception, and will do exactly the same thing that ALL women have been warned of countless times before on this forum. [Wink]

OK, I have been a silly women but do you no think that I am having to live with what I did.

I do know that this guy is still in contact with women here at es and is tryng to arrange meetings with them. So you are probably right there will be another "silly women" who falls into this guys web of deceit even though they have been warned and the facts are there in front of them.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, I was completely unaware of ES love life! [Big Grin]

Miss Sharm, I hope all turns out good. Who hears your honest advice, will. Who choses to remain deaf... will sent him a PM! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I truly don't understand though, is why Miss Sharm?

When you read the warnings, when you read horror stories about what happens, why?

Why risk at the very least, coming out of this with just a broken heart.

Haven't enough warnings been put on this forum, that women who sleep with Egyptian men get treated just as the men view them?

Is it fair to make the wolf the villian, if the sheep want to play with him.

I also think that this guy is not HIV positive, because I have also heard that if he was (tested), he wouldn't be walking the streets.

I hope your results come back negative and you can get some sleep soon. This is really horrible and sad.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
sorry, double...
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:
Gosh, I was completely unaware of ES love life! [Big Grin]

Miss Sharm, I hope all turns out good. Who hears your honest advice, will. Who choses to remain deaf... will sent him a PM! [Big Grin]

Who knows maybe the next victim is already meeting this guy and they haven't yet read this. I am sure that there will be people on here that will be in contact with him to tell him what has been posted. Strange that he hasn't been posting yet to defend himself. I could tell everyone here more about this guy to make them aware of is actions but I would be seen as the one trying to cause trouble so maybe better that some people find out the truth for themselves.
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he's probably not defending himself because there's no need to. it's pretty obvious from his posts here what he is and what his intentions are.

he's not exactly slick.

that you fell for it or that others chose to, doesn't mean you get to call yourselves "victims".

you're both adults and if you chose to behave a certain way, there are consequences.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
he's probably not defending himself because there's no need to. it's pretty obvious from his posts here what he is and what his intentions are.

he's not exactly slick.

that you fell for it or that others chose to, doesn't mean you get to call yourselves "victims".

you're both adults and if you chose to behave a certain way, there are consequences.

Strange, ExptinCAI, for our clashes of the past, we seem to think alike in many instances. [Wink]
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a weird incestuous place ES is!
I'm sure he hasn't got HIV. He just said it to distress you.
But why do you look for a relationship on an Egyptian information website? Why not look closer to home where men of your own culture won't look down on you for having sex outside a long-term relationship?

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
But why do you look for a relationship on an Egyptian information website? Why not look closer to home where men of your own culture won't look down on you for having sex outside a long-term relationship?

there are still plenty of men who look down on women for having sex casually in the u.s.

but yeah, not like egyptians.

Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
quote:

I didn't go looking on an Egyptian information website for a relationship. Was he not the one that posted with an advert in search of a relationship. To inform you I didn't respond to him in relpy to his advert. We initially began talking about life in the UK and Egypt. I do not need to go searching on the internet for men, I can go out with men from my own town if that is what I choose to do.

What I do find interesting in all of this is that I am the one being slated for my actions and what I did, did this guy not do anything wrong. Has anyone contacted him to let him know about these postings and criticise him for what he has done?

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hibbah:
quote:

there are still plenty of men who look down on women for having sex casually in the u.s.

but yeah, not like egyptians.

I agree, but the chances of enountering double standards in Egypt are 95%, whereas probably a range of 20-50% in Western countries.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I didn't go looking on an Egyptian information website for a relationship. Was he not the one that posted with an advert in search of a relationship. To inform you I didn't respond to him in relpy to his advert. We initially began talking about life in the UK and Egypt. I do not need to go searching on the internet for men, I can go out with men from my own town if that is what I choose to do.

What I do find interesting in all of this is that I am the one being slated for my actions and what I did, did this guy not do anything wrong. Has anyone contacted him to let him know about these postings and criticise him for what he has done?

I'm not slating you at all, Miss Sharm. I think the guy is a real scumbag, but you must be very naive to engage in private conversation with an Egyptian man who's advertising for a relationship on a website and expect it to remain platonic. He must have tried the usual tricks in the book and you fell for them. And you know how extra-marital sex is viewed in this country yet you fell for that too.

All I'm saying is that it's much easier to judge people when you know their culture and background, so sticking to your own people would be better for a sensitive person like you.

Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
It is ok if you are slating me for what I have done but Citizen I understand now that you aren't. I knew when I posted what I did that I would be letting myself be open to criticism but if it means that someone else is saved from this guy then I can cope with it.

I don't think that it is just me that has been naive to engage in conversation with this guy as I know that there are others here at es who were speaking to him at the same time that I was and I am sure that he is still try to win women on this forum in to him. Maybe I did fall for his tricks but soemtimes we can't see things as clearly as we should, sadly the heart can take over from our minds and instincts.

I agree with you that it is better that I stick to my own people but even then you can't be 100% sure of their character [Frown]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Why should we? [Confused] We werent stupid enough to fall for this, you were. We arent here to be your clean up crew, nor are we here to take care of business you should have been smart enough to take care of. PERSONAL RESPONISIBILTY- learn it,live it,say it like a mantra. Really amanda, anyone with any sense and a bit of self-preservation sees these imbiciles coming from a mile away. Why should we continue to enable your self-destructive behavior??? Even now, you continue to perpetuate the attitude of a sulking teenager, you still accept everything this man says as the truth.How do you know his family owns business-because he says? How do you know that he really doesnt work in the red sea area-because he says? Men will say anything, do anything,absolutely anything to get in your pants. My grandmother always told me, "Krissy, always remember men will tell you anything, even that hell is an ice factory, to get in your pants.Its the mans actions after he realizes he cant that shows you his true character." Think about it, after a few times of talking to him, you went against everything everybody told you and listened to him. Right after you just got conned by the last egyptian man.All these nice woman on here keep giving advice to you , very kind words,very smart words and you dont listen. The only ones that you want to hear is the ones who absolve you of your responsiblity and lay the blame on him. You wont get those words from me, I dont care if you think its rude or not, you dont deserve them. How do you think he learned how to play the game? Because woman like you trained him, thats how! I gave you kind words the last time you did this, now I will not. Maybe if you had come on here saying you were with him 5 years and found out he had 3 other wives and he wiped your bank account out< or he was a heroin addict and he was skin popping or shooting up between his toes so you wouldnt know, then he exposed you to HIV, or he started beating you right after you were married and you never saw it coming. Then my heart would break for you and I would do anything to help you.But this?? No, you got served,you behaved irresponsibly, you fell for a few words that a well rehearsed gigalo fed you and jumped right into bed with him, so now like alchemist said in a different posting,"it's time to put on your big girl pants"!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumicrazieluv,

Unfortunately alot of Egyptian/Foreign relationships or flings happen in the manner it did for Miss Sharm.

I kinda wonder why Miss Sharm is getting so much harsh/negative feedback when most foreign women go through the same thing with Egyptian guys yet come back for more and don't devulge the extent of the more negative aspects of their flings.

Seriously now what happened to MIss sharm is really common, but most foreign females come back for more.

They have enough shame not to broadcast the nasty remains of a fling/relationship.....

Yet

Come back to the internet or Egypt to pursue the same type of fling/relationship.

Is it a matter of lack of dignity or shame?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for you amanda. What this man has done is horrible, whether he is positive or not. Just saying it to scare you is bad enough but if he really has it and he put you at risk knowing you have children that depend on you then he really deserves to be put in prison for attempted murder.
Honey, dont listen to the bashing done. You did nothing wrong, you went and met the guy, things happened, you were careful. you are an adult and can do as you wish.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings." Ralph Blum
and good old Confucius " Our greastest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." and would like to add my mothers' words "Pay no mind to the tongue of others but to what your heart tells you."........

Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Wink]

Look Missy, even my 100% Western husband told me this: No man on earth is interested in a "conversation" with a woman he causally met for reasons other than a potential sex opportunity.

Period.

quote:
No no no no, don't play the victim here.. That's even more pathetic.

It takes two to bango!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
quote:
I don't think that it is just me that has been naive to engage in conversation with this guy as I know that there are others here at es who were speaking to him at the same time that I was and I am sure that he is still try to win women on this forum in to him.

No, you're not the only one. Our very own Mysticheart is right there with you (with the same type of guy, if not the actual one) and Yorshire Rose and others are also potential targets for these guys. You're the 'follow your heart and cancel your brain' people, by your own admission.

The advice on here is all well meant. We're trying to wake you up from a kind of stupor. Some ladies do it by slapping and shaking and dowsing you with water! Others try to be more gentle. The intentions are one - to protect you.

Anyway, you're out of this one and I'm sure you'll be fine, just please don't do it again... and others take note.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Therefore for further information this guy who is known here at es as LombardO47 his actual full name is Mohamed Ali Labib Zarif his date of birth is 28.02.78 and he was living in the Dokki area of Cairo but from what he has written to me he is currently planning to travel to Germany to work there. BEWARE

.. Needs a serious relationshipship.
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
I just like to add that momen and ali are totally different people,
I have seen Miss sharms pics, and i have seen momen and they arent the same people
everyone can be a target, yes even me
We just have to use our brains, and tread carefully,

I was there alone last time and spent most of my time going to bed alone early

Didnt have one single guy

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is a sad sad world... [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
oh it was great smuckers, didnt need one,
i like to be alone, me time

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
oh it was great smuckers, didnt need one,
i like to be alone, me time

nooo I didn't mean you at all, just the situation in general, how people are to each other I mean. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MK the Most Interlectual:
Needs a serious relationshipship.

Is that Egyptian for love-story flip flops? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**** you miss sharm,i am not ILL thank god am in a good health ,u r the one who is ill and u wanted 2 sleep wiz me without condom .
People this girl came to me 2 egypt and i didnt let her 2 pay a pound ,she was like a princess and later she wanted to **** wiz my friends .
Do you think i will be wiz u miss sharm after you wanted 2 **** wiz my friends !!!!!
Go to hell ,you deserve a waiter like ur ex egyptian bf in sharm,**** u
This girl wanted me bec of my money !!!

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com