EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Why do we blame the other woman when a man strays? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Why do we blame the other woman when a man strays?
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smucky - I have thoroughly checked out Billy too - and yes, he is guilty of whatever charged with! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea..he's guilty of so much, he should be punished. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
antonio banadareis is all mine
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah haang onn there a cotton pickin' minute Micky, I aint gonna faate ya faw him but this maaan is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, allll miine!!!!
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] Remember girls!!

"When two dogs are fighting for a bone, then it is the third one that runs away with it."

[Wink] [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanderer
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
4 Icon 1 posted October 10, 2007 03:54 AM Profile for Wanderer Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote Nah haang onn there a cotton pickin' minute Micky, I aint gonna faate ya faw him but this maaan is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, allll miine!!!!

i am running away with him . i mean the bone [Big Grin]
i claimed him first [Big Grin] god forgive me for these thoughts , hubby i still want only you [Razz] [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, this thread gave me a good laugh. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Lol, this thread gave me a good laugh. [Smile]

Me too, Smuckers. I have even gone back to reread it and laugh some more......laughter is good medicine. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 6 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Om Bubblemouth:
Did the voices tell you this?

Tell me what? That you are still in that anal stage?
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
He's not American.

American men can't have a date with a woman without getting drunk 1st. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
quote:
He's not American.

American men can't have a date with a woman without getting drunk 1st. [Big Grin]
I've never seen anyone on this message board MORE prejudiced than you are.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
quote:
He's not American.

I've never seen anyone on this message board MORE prejudiced than you are.
I'll second that, but would like to add ignorant to it! [Wink]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
He's not American.

I think this person has been watching too many US films.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I have other suspicions. [Wink]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
He's not American.

What getto are you picking up your men in? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

You definitely are hanging with the wrong crowed. You really need to have better sense as to the people you choose to run with.

Now if I went to the Middle East and hung around the terrorist and suicide bombers then I would not have a balanced view of Middle Eastern People.

Likewise when you come to America and hang out with the drug dealers, and male prostitutes your view is skewed as well.

The only rational thought here is that you are either like these people (birds of a feather) or you have a poor choice of the situations that you choose to put yourself into.

Either way LML, this is a bad reflection on you, not on American men.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mia ann
Member # 13024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mia ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
He's not American.

ofcoarse, ANY human, animal, plant or inamnimate object would have to get drunk to tolarate being around you. [Big Grin]

(oh, goody does this get me on the great ignore list i wonder?)

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

mia ann, What does the ignore list do?

I tried to put someone on the ignore list thinking that it would not let me see their post and I can still see them. I am wondering what is the benefit of it?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To go back to the original point, when my ex husband had an affair with my best friend, I didn't blame her (looking for blame is a waste of time!!)....... I just broke her nose instead!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com