EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How to meet an honest Egyptian (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How to meet an honest Egyptian
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to find quotas for hajj and will post them if I can find them.

There are approx 200 countries in the world.

If there were say even 100 crimes committed in Mecca.

47 of the crimes were committed by Egyptians

53 of the rest of the crimes would be split between the remaining 199 countries.

[Eek!]

You are comparing crime figures?

How many crimes do you think are reported in African countries?

Egypt for that matter?

Not that many [Big Grin]

Poverty is not an excuse for theft.

Well not in my book anyway [Confused]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if 200 coutries sent 300,000 people but 25% are Egyptian then correlatively speking the odds of Egyptians being the most prominent in any study is viable lol... I do like to look in the variables of statistics.

There are lies, damn lies and statistics [Smile]

Poverty is not an excuse but it can be a reason. I have lived in poverty stricken places and hunger can make people do awful things. Thankfully Egypt is not as bad as many impoverished, famine stricken or third world countries but many Egyptians are poor. [Frown] I don't know what would make somebody steal from another person...

I wish I could change the world!!!

Crime in Ghana was so prevalent I could trip over it somedays!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crime in Ghana was so prevalent I could trip over it somedays!

I can imagine [Frown]

I have to say though that reading lately about the crime in the uk, the knivings , muggings, the hoodie culture, I would rather be robbed by a bazaar man in Luxor than walk down the road with a few teenage hoodies behind me in London [Frown]

I cant bear to watch the news anymore from the UK. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was actually focusing on Africa but crime in th UK is awful. Not just the volume but the actual crimes are becoming more and more sadistic and for such small rewards.

Revenge and anger are reasons for stabbings. Knife crime is scary.

Hoody culture IMO is not as bad as people make out IMO, well not in my town anyway and I actually have a hoody on now? [Smile]

I feel England is a very volatile and hostile place right now and something has to change! I feel a lot safer out on my own in Cairo.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son rently got beaten up walking home from his friends house in the evening.
The mugger told him he didn't like the way he looked at him when he passed him by.
My son has never had a fight in his life, he is not a trouble maker. This obviously broke my heart. All I can think is thank god this young man was not carrying a knife. This event could have hada completely dif ferent outcome if he had been.
I live in a very small town with usually very little trouble. VERY SCAREY
So when I read discussions about bad egyptians I really cannot help but look closer to home. There really is good and bad everywhere you look.

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OMG SB... that is awful [Frown] I am so sorry. How is your son? I really hope he is ok. Random attacks are so scary! what did he take? Scum SB, it revolts me!

I just saw the front page of a trashy newspaper getting a petition together to combat knife crime! What on earth is happening to the world???

sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't take anything, but stopped my son and just said he didn't like the way he looked at him. He then punched him to the ground and knocked him around. My son now is fine, but it is the psychological impact it has had on him, he is freightened of going out now. The other man told him he would 'kill him' next time he saw him.
I went to the police but they said there was nothing they could, it was just reported as another 'incident.'
Everyday it breaks my heart to think this has happened. My son is presently in USA with his father, but feel the time is now right to re-evaluate the life we have known. I am disguested with what is happening here in Britain at the moment.

Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Isn't it strange, how simetimes we spend our lives worrying about the decisions we have to make about one thing or another.
I really am a believer in fate. Sometimes things happen for a reason and clear the fog from the mist.
T

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My house was burgled about 15 years ago and for months and months I could not sleep, every noise scared me and I was becoming ill. the police said there was nothing they could do! (shock) The impact crime has on people is awful and I am disgusted that people care so little about those around them.

I really hope time will help your soon.

I believe all things happen for a reason but I also believe in what goes around comes around so lets just hope this guy who attacked your son breaks an arm on his next victim, loses his job and lives in freaking skip like he deserves [Smile]

sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
yes I'm a believer in what goes around comes around.

I can tell you I'v too been burgled - twice - and I don't even have anything worth taking.

I'v had items stolen from my garden bikes etc. Everytime I'v had to do the detective work to get some of the stuff back.

I'v even been known to gain entry into a drug addict's house whilst he was out to reclaim my son's bike, which was propped inside his doorway. That one was a bit unnerving, but I think I'd do it again. Hope not too many people reading this. [Eek!]

Call me Sherlock!

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG sherribaby, thats terrible
[Mad]

my son's 15 - its relatively quiet around here, but you just never know .............

I'd like to leave the UK for good -
I did leave in 1978 and came back in the 1990s

people always ask me if I'm not afraid of working and travelling Israel, Egypt, Syria, lebanon, morocco etc - and the answer is no - I felt safer walking around Beirut by myself

there certainly are some evil basta*** around -
hope they get what they deserve

you can understand vigilantism

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God you was brave.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
The word is not brave - trouble is I'v always been very strong minded and will do what I think is right, no matter what others say. I had no choice, I knew where the bike was and the police would not help.
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The U.K has a weak stance on law enforcement due to extremely liberal policies which protect the rights of the criminal more so than the rights of the victim.

Robberies and burglaries in particular occur at a far higher frequency in the U.K than in the U.S; though the U.S leads in gun related crimes and murders.

I remember reading about an incident that happened in the U.K, where a man shot a burglar that had entered his house. Not only was he arrested for having the balls to defend his property, but I think he was made to pay legal damages to the burglar for shooting him!

Stuff like that ensures that I would never live in the U.K again. That country is far too soft for my liking.

Any man that enters my home with the intent to steal, is going to get a bullet lodged some where in his body.

~EnJoY

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EnJoY:
The U.K has a weak stance on law enforcement due to extremely liberal policies which protect the rights of the criminal more so than the rights of the victim.

That's pure garbage.

quote:

I remember reading about an incident that happened in the U.K, where a man shot a burglar that had entered his house. Not only was he arrested for having the balls to defend his property, but I think he was made to pay legal damages to the burglar for shooting him!

Where is the rest of the story? Was the man in danger? Did he have to shoot him? Did he have time to call the cops? Could he have left the house or was he protecting his family?
Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the British Government won't even recognize the right of a man to defend his property, then how else do you interpret it Auto?

The rates of burglary, robbery and assault in the U.K is far higher than in the U.S because the criminals know their victim will:

1) Not have a gun or weapon to protect themself

2) Be susceptible to legal sanctions if they DARE to do so.

Luckily we here in America think differently, as the Constitution gives us certain rights which prevent the Gov't from taking away our ability to own a gun, and to defend ourselves.

U.K more crime ridden than the U.S

quote:
Where is the rest of the story? Was the man in danger? Did he have to shoot him? Did he have time to call the cops? Could he have left the house or was he protecting his family?
I can't remember the specifics, as it was so long ago, but I know it caused an out cry.

~EnJoY

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
This was the cause of so many debates down the pub!

web page

viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viewable         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

web page

Still not enough information.
Posts: 174 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:

web page

This is a similar case, but I don't think it's the exact one I was referring to.

Ironically though, a situation like this happened in Texas recently, except that a man shot and killed two men that were attempting to burglarize his neighbor's house.

So it wasn't even his own house that he was protecting.

In the end, he was cleared of charges [Big Grin]

Click here to read story

~EnJoY

viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
quote:
If the British Government won't even recognize the right of a man to defend his property, then how else do you interpret it Auto?

Was he defending himself? The law is not designed to protect the criminal but to prevent trigger happy psychos from shooting everything that moves.

quote:

Luckily we here in America think differently, as the Constitution gives us certain rights which prevent the Gov't from taking away our ability to own a gun, and to defend ourselves.

The operative word here is defend.
viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
'I'm Gonna Shoot!' Horn called 911 in November to report a burglary in broad daylight at the house next door.

"I've got a shotgun; you want me to stop him?" Horn asked the dispatcher.

"Nope. Don't do that," the dispatcher replied. "Ain't no property worth shooting somebody over, OK?"

Horn was clearly upset by the dispatcher's response.

"I'm not gonna let them get away with it," he said. "I can't take a chance getting killed over this, OK."

Despite the dispatcher's protects, Horn said, "I'm gonna shoot! I'm gonna shoot!"

The 911 dispatcher warned Horn to stay inside at least a dozen separate times, telling him, "An officer is coming out there. I don't want you to go outside that house."

Then Horn sounding angrier by the moment cited the new Texas law.

"OK, but I have a right to protect myself too, sir," he said. "And you understand that. And the laws have been changed in this country since September the first, and you know it and I know it."
"I'm gonna kill him," Horn said. "Stay in the house," the dispatcher said. "They're getting away," Horn replied. "That's all right," the dispatcher said. "Property's not worth killing someone over. OK?" "---damn it," said Horn, who then defied the dispatcher.

"Well, here it goes, buddy, you hear the shotgun clicking, and I'm going," he said.

"Don't go outside," the dispatcher warned.

Self-Defense? Horn says he came out his front door, down his porch and confronted the two burglars. The next sounds heard on the 911 tape are Horn ordering the two men to stop & and then shooting them both.

"Move you're dead," he said, and fired his shotgun three times.

"Both suspects were shot in the back," Pasadena Police Captain A.H. "Bud" Corbett said. "Not at the same angle, but both suspects were hit in the back."

This guy should've been jailed for life or better yet, hanged.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by viewable:
quote:

web page

Oh I am sorry, shall I scour the net for you lol...
Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
Was he defending himself? The law is not designed to protect the criminal but to prevent trigger happy psychos from shooting everything that moves.

Again, I don't remember the specifics, but what difference does it make whether you're defending yourself, your property or even a complete stranger?

What if you were witnessing a violent assault where some one else's life was in jeopardy?

You have a gun.

Do you shoot the attacker?

Maybe, or maybe not.

All I know is that shooting the attacker in the U.K might possibly land you in jail.

In Texas, it would make you a local hero.

quote:

So we have the right to defend our person, but nothing else?

~EnJoY

Ironborn
Member # 12020

quote:
This guy should've been jailed for life or better yet, hanged.

Two less criminals on the street is all I have to say.

There's a reason why a shop keeper in Riyadh can leave his store open and unattended during the call to prayer without fear of being robbed.

It's because any prospective criminal knows the grave consequences that would befall him if he is caught.

This in a way, explains why robberies and burglaries occur at a far lower frequency in the U.S than in the U.K.

A burglarer in Texas knows that he may be risking his life if he enters a house with the intent to steal, because not only do a large percentage of the population OWN A GUN, they also have no fear of using it in defense of themself, or their property.

In the U.K however, criminals have no such fear and burglarize and rob to their hearts' content.

~EnJoY

viewable
Member # 6331

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Again, I don't remember the specifics, but what difference does it make whether you're defending yourself, your property or even a complete stranger?

What if you were witnessing a violent assault where some one else's life was in jeopardy?

You have a gun.

Do you shoot the attacker?

Maybe, or maybe not.

All I know is that shooting the attacker in the U.K might possibly land you in jail.

In Texas, it would make you a local hero.

quote:

So we have the right to defend our person, but nothing else?

~EnJoY

It is very simple. You are allowed to use lethal force to defend yourself or others but not property. You can do so if you or whoever is in danger are unable to avoid harm. So if you can hid or run, that's what you should do. If you can call the cops and wait for them then that is what you should do. But you don't have a license to go around shooting criminals.

In any case, I gotta go. I'm going down to the range to fire a few shots [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't believe he should have shot them but I can understand why he did. simply the lads should not have been there to have been shot in the first place!

They were not stealing because they were hungry or poor, our Goverment throws money at people like that they were stealing because they are scum!

I do not agree with allowing every jack$hit on the sreet a gun either to 'defend' themselves as some people are too stupid to chew and walk at the same time never mind be able to make conscious decisions regarding eliminating people!

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if anyone invades my home, they take a chance enough said
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It was a tragedy of errors. Fourteen-year-old Matilda Crabtree was just playing a practical joke on her father: she jumped out of a closet and yelled "Boo!" as her parents came home at one in the morning from visiting friends. But Bobby Crabtree and his wife thought Matilda was staying with friends that night. Hearing noises as he entered the house, Crabtree reached for his .357 caliber pistol and went into Matilda's bedroom to investigate. When his daughter jumped from the closet, Crabtree shot her in the neck. Matilda Crabtree died twelve hours later.

I read this extract in a book last year called 'Emotional Intelligence' ... it detailed the families grief but this story highlights to me what horrors can happen when people react impulsively. He thought he was protecting his family, instead he destroyed it.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is more important- material things, or a human life?!
Seriously, I would sooner have my whole house robbed, than have me a murderer. A life is more important then the biggest TV, laptop, jewellery, etc.

I forgot that actual statistics, but someone who owns a gun is more likely to be shot. I am personally proud to live in a country with gun laws- I’d prefer the thugs to have knives than guns. I feel a lot safer not having a gun under my bed. And hey, if worst comes to worst, I have a collection of swords in my bedroom [Smile]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
What is more important- material things, or a human life?!
Seriously, I would sooner have my whole house robbed, than have me a murderer. A life is more important then the biggest TV, laptop, jewellery, etc.

I forgot that actual statistics, but someone who owns a gun is more likely to be shot. I am personally proud to live in a country with gun laws- I’d prefer the thugs to have knives than guns. I feel a lot safer not having a gun under my bed. And hey, if worst comes to worst, I have a collection of swords in my bedroom [Smile]

ahh but WK they don't only break into your house to rob and steal,
if you are a woman alone there are worse things honey

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but I bet you nearly all break ins are theft only. If you arm yourself, then they become armed. So you get bigger guns, and then they get bigger guns, etc. Very much the chicken and the egg, who started it, the criminals, or the victims??
There are other ways to protect yourself that do not involve guns. If someone said to me: "You can go back in time and I will give you a gun for when you most needed one" I would still refuse it, I would sooner the consequences that I have lived through, then be a murderer.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a few years, and consequences for his actions he doesn't give up his violent compultions......

I agree with his arguement but rather frightened with his continued hobbies, including the hobby of creating trolls and then propping them up as authentic.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

quote:
quote:

A MIDDLE-AGED teacher is starting a six-month jail sentence today because she decided to fight back against “yobs” with a pellet gun.

Linda Walker, 47, who teaches at a special school for children with behavioural problems, has been heralded as an example to other less energetic and caring teachers.

Her life and career now lie in ruins after a moment of self-confessed madness when she pursued a group of teenagers she blamed for a campaign of vandalism directed at her home and family.

During the midnight confrontation near her suburban home in Urmston, Greater Manchester, she fired up to six rounds from the gas-powered air pistol into the ground close to the feet of her antagonist. She later confessed to police officers that she had acted “like a madwoman possessed” but complained that the activities of the youths had left her at breaking point.

Mrs Walker looked apprehensive in the dock at Minshull Street Crown Court, in Manchester, as the judge told her yesterday that she would serve at least three months before being considered for release.

Her partner, John Cavanagh, 56, a lecturer at Salford College, watched from the public gallery as Mrs Walker, who has complained that the law always appears to be on the side of the “yobbos”, was led to the cells to begin her sentence.

Mrs Walker shares her home in Urmston with Mr Cavanagh and her two 17-year-old sons.

She has taught children with special needs for 25 years, rising to head of Food Technology and head of Year 11 at New Park High School, Salford, where her work has been praised by Ofsted inspectors.

Her work has also won the admiration of colleagues. Nigel Haslam, a former head teacher, said: “She was very professional and thorough. She did a tremendous amount for young people. She worked all the hours that came and provided the students with many opportunities to succeed.”

Beyond the school gates, Mrs Walker was being driven towards breaking point by groups of youths “terrorising” her neighbourhood. She logged a catalogue of complaints with officers, from abusive phone calls to thefts and vandalism.

Anonymous callers would abuse her son as a “poof”. A wing mirror of her other son’s car was broken off, the garden shed was broken into, ornaments thrown over the wall and fish stolen from her pond.

The final straw came when she noticed that a five-litre plastic container of washing up liquid was moved from the back garden and emptied over her son’s car in the driveway.

She was “fuming mad” when she rushed out of her house at night to confront a knot of teenagers 250 yards away. After an exchange of abuse she returned home to arm herself with a Walther CP88 gas-powered air pistol, which she had kept in her underwear drawer for four months since she had been burgled, and an air rifle.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article440313.ece

Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of damage can be done with an air riffle.

Everything except burglery sounds minor.

Mrs Walker sounds like she has enough contacts in the community to do more than file police reports.

A special education teacher should have more common sense and respect for human life than to brandish an air riffle near any living being.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg there is so much crime these days, i hear so much in the UK now, i never felt comfortable to walk around quiet places even in the day, its just not safe at all, i felt safe only in my small town i lived in ireland, the only safe place i ever was really.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why oh why do people treat egyptians like they are some different type of species....they are a man just like any other man and the same ways you snag a loser american dude you can snag a loser arab dude. the same way you find a good american man is the same way you find a good arab man.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
the same way you find a good american man is the same way you find a good arab man.

Says you who thinks that all American men are pigs anyway... hahahaaa!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no bias agiainst Egyptian or western men or women. It is all about the person himself regardless, but in my subconscious I am so aware of my Egyptian culture.

Some Egy men believes that marrying a western women is salvage from some many pains (U know unemplyment, immigration, Egy pride asking for an apartment...etc.)

In so cases, they play this dishonest game to attract the future wife that will solve all the above mentioned problems, they say they marry because they found “the suitable” wife. It is the easiest recipe for marriage failure or he marries a woman because he has a crush on her or just being infatuated by her but not because he experienced true love.

quote:
Originally posted by ana.fana:
Does anyone know? I'm dying to find out. I've met some of the most dishonest people on earth right here in Egypt.

No they don't put a gun to your head and rob you, but they will put a smile on their face, and one hand in your purse.

BE WARNED

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com