EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Men of gold? Why American women are more present. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Men of gold? Why American women are more present.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] This coming from the woman who thinks it is NORMAL that an American man after being married 25 years comes out to say he is gay. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People can think in a very weird way about certain groups. Normally there will be a reason for having that opinion. Because this is such an extra-ordinary one, in combination with the rejection expierences concerning American men (she claimed to turned several down because they were married)maybe she was in extra-ordinary situations....
Majority agrees, this is not truth,but it seems to be her truth, because she is very convinced in it.
We are not able to let her see our perspectives, so there is nothing what we can do anymore, as not taking this serious....

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To correct your judgments. I said I have never dated an American man and never will. [Big Grin]

My thought are not weird, but very true and describe realities of american "love" and failed marriage. For all those who believe that american men are perfect solution for their so unhappy lives is completelly untrue, and idealistic. American men are not known as very much into being faithful and loyal in marriage.
Thus 50% of marriage ends up in divorce.

Mainly because of too many reasons to list and 1# is American men cheats.

Sex before marriage is viewed as ENTITLEMENT.
One night stands are considered - OK.
Sex for benefits is considered OK.
Havin 5 G/FRIENDS and dating casually with each ( no intent to marry ) is considered OK.
To american men everything is ok as long as they don't pay, don't take responsibility and don't take care of you and his children.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen LML, nobody is forcing you to get involved with any group of men. So, if you think you wont meet this problems with an Egyptian man, I should say: Marry him!
After all its is about your happiness, and not ours.
Period. Thats all I have to say about it...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:
Ok Prince of Nothing, let's be honest and say what we feel. This is how I feel now about you:

I have read everything you wrote to me, and last night I have read again.

In my last message I said to you - you got to be respectful to people ( including me ) who have opposing views - You did not apologize at all. You instead went ahead and kept replying to me "as if" you were just very respectful, and as if you have never used any bad words to describe my intelligence, my soul and my character.

I did not have time last night to reply, but now I am saying to you the following:

I won't tolerate you to talk to me this way. Do you understand this? I am not a woman that tolerates verbal abuse.

I do NOT want to have conversation with a man who disrespects ME, MY VIEWS, AND MY OPINIONS.

If you want to talk to me and exchange opinions without calling me names and in respectful way, sure, talk to me. I'll talk to you.

If you on the other hand think that you can verbally tell me that I am stupid, psychotic, irrational, idiot, moron, and whatever you said you know the best, and attack me as a person, as a woman, as a Muslim lady, as intellectual, as anyone or anybody, and then want talk to me again - don't talk to me.

LovingmyLife, you're right that I shouldn't have said you were psychotic, stupid etc...

So for that, I apologize [Smile]

But, when you make such nonsensical claims about the male population of an entire country, you should expect a bit of backlash.

quote:
I do NOT tolerate any men to talk to me that way. You are not exception to this rule. And you should know better! You have one more chance, to correct your behavior. Watch your language, simple as that. You treat me this way once again, my conversations with you are over. This is how I feel about you now.
Hah! This woman's got spunk!

I like that [Smile]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PON, Lucky you [Smile] if you haven't apologized I would not talk to you again. [Big Grin]

but you did so, I say THANKS.. I feel better. [Smile]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com