EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 72)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they are right, I saw your pic. You look like an old out of shape matron who needs a makeover.
No wonder you have to go to egypt thats all the male attention you can find.

Exactly what is your problem? Not hugged enough as a child or something?
Sorry to disappoint, but your words really don't offend me. I know I don't look old because I am constantly ID'd. I have never denied I was over weight, so just saying I'm out of shape is actually quite the compliment.
And as for going to Egypt for male attention, yeah sure, that’s why I went with my parents and older brother, because I was on the pull, HA.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK... you received more compliments the day we met off my family than I have ever known [Big Grin] Ignore her comment, you are beautiful on the inside and out and the opinion of your friends is all that should concern you.

On the pull lmao... Was Egypt your first port to pull in when you considered your worldwide options!!! Not Lanzarote or Tenerife or any other reknown sex fest resorts for young English women???

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WK... you received more compliments the day we met off my family than I have ever known Ignore her comment, you are beautiful on the inside and out and the opinion of your friends is all that should concern you.
True. And your mum is lovely, a filthy liar, but lovely [Big Grin] Hope to meet them again in a few weeks. But warn them, I'll be on the pull for Egy guys, because clearly that is the only reason why English women go there, nothing to do with one of the ancient wonders of the world, and historic, beautiful temples, nope, we just want attention [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
self censored [Wink]
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh aye, and nothing to do with work or families either, just pure unadulterated wanton lust...

My mum rarely compliments so if I were you I would be highly honoured. She doesn't lie I can assure you, I get my say what you see trait from her [Big Grin]

Sure you can meet my folks again, you can come to our apartment and participate in a bacon eating session washed down with vino.

Oh yeah, silly me... things like this never happen in Egypt and it is true cos ES said so [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
I think the English go to Egy because they are jealous of Americans. [Big Grin]

ooooo that's a whole new perspective I hadn't considered.
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, so much for deleting [Big Grin]
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Haven't you been into a travel agents? Ask them "Where can I go for attention and dirty fun", they all immediately say Egypt, it is just one big orgy. And the only reason I’m with Sam is because he paid me attention, which I don’t get in England because I’m just an old matron who needs a make over LOL

I've told Sam to try and get us a place near heliopolise. Although the flat I stayed in before was stunning, with it's pyramid view, the cab journeys were so frustrating. I'd rather be in a cheap lil place closer to things.
Yay, when Sam has to work in the evening, I'll come round with my duty frees.

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I told you about the Duty Free guy, what a find eh [Big Grin]

Try to get Heliopolis or Sheraton or Nasr, they are all cheap cheap to get to and from. You are more than welcome to hijack this place, I even have a spare bed if you are too tipsy to get back when Sam is away...

My folks will spoil you rotten [Big Grin] If I am working and you want company my Mum would love to go out for the day and also I think her friend is back from the UK.. she is a complete ES throwback as she will be in the UK while her Egy hubby is in the UK doing further medical training. He can't be a con man as he is on tier 2 of our hierachy [Wink] Flawless lol....

I got tired of having no attention so I came to Cairo to get some self esteem!!! i went to the estate agents and I said I am depressed, where can I go and they said Cairo, you will be loved there with your bad teeth and sluttish tendacies [Big Grin]

15 years later I am still here living off the compliments and not brushing me gnashers!

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wk i agree ignore it, you are very pretty and no way do you look older than you are.
Some people just cant keep the rude comments to themselves it seems, they just have to find anyway they can to put them out there.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully the admin took quickly care of this offensive post. Thank you.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm goin on my own shock horror!!
wonder how many phone numbers i can collect?
well according to some i do have special needs [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Who would ever say such a thing Kalila [Wink]
Young Pharaoh
Member # 15607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Young Pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kalila Post Your Pic [Big Grin]
Posts: 143 | From: Inside My Head | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Mr. Ott, i havent seen you online in the last couple days... you doing ok?

--------------------

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Young Pharaoh
Member # 15607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Young Pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mysticheart , yes i`m fine Alhmedlillah , what about you?,what about the baby and you are you ok ? i will come online today Insha Allah at Egypt time after almaghrip 7 PM ,
Posts: 143 | From: Inside My Head | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ott:
Kalila Post Your Pic [Big Grin]

Erm it's here but if you can't be bothered to look for it .... [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/weirdkitty/DSCF0690.jpg
That's the view I had in the flat I stayed in- sooo stunning, can anyone get bored of that?? (And I'll be in the same flat in less than two weeks, yay).

--------------------
Another one....

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup that's a great view! Enjoy your trip - I know you will!! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK nice view , and I remember well the similair feeling you have at the moment, it was sooooo nice the feeling of excitment to see your love again.
Enjoy your trip and Sam.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ma 'amaltuhoosh
Member # 15639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ma 'amaltuhoosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let see if you can actually post images inline here:

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo2/Delicious_Baron/me.jpg

me me me me glorious me
my hair is getting longer

the length is between those two pics.

http://s356.photobucket.com/albums/oo2/Delicious_Baron/?action=view¤t=me2.jpg

*edit nope only on the "Eat like an Egyptian section"

Posts: 313 | From: Between yuppies and chronics | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, here are some pics of my kiddies. Enjoy!! [Smile]

تيجرليلي

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0007-1.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0003-2.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0005-1.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0010-1.jpg

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics [Smile] but where is the little one with his long hair???

Don't tell me it's the boy on his step (third pic).

A few minutes later... [Wink]
Ahh, I think I spotted him by now. He's the one in the fourth pic, right??

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Heehee, yes that's him! [Smile]

Here are some more pics of my little cutie:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0001-2.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/scan0006-1.jpg

I do believe we have to either cut or at least shorten his hair now as it grows too 'wild'. The thought of it makes me so sad... [Frown]

تيجرليلي

Nile-Hilton
Member # 15625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile-Hilton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
mysticheart , yes i`m fine Alhmedlillah , what about you?,what about the baby and you are you ok ? i will come online today Insha Allah at Egypt time after almaghrip 7 PM ,

Aren't you the one who was married 4 times befroe!

Are you looking for a 5th husband on ES!

Maybe the other 4 husbands were from here too!
you need help woman!

I think they have to stop you from having babies untill they examin your head!

Posts: 109 | From: Nile Hilton | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i36.tinypic.com/21cxpx3.jpg

thought i was so cute in this pic [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
http://i36.tinypic.com/21cxpx3.jpg

thought i was so cute in this pic [Big Grin]

hehehe [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nile-Hilton:
quote:

Aren't you the one who was married 4 times befroe!

Are you looking for a 5th husband on ES!

Maybe the other 4 husbands were from here too!
you need help woman!

I think they have to stop you from having babies untill they examin your head!

just because i ask of someone and how they are and they care enough to return that to me doesnt mean anything thank you..... and i was not married 4 times,, and my first husband was 18 years ago and divorced more than 5 years ago, he had nothing to do with es, nor did the last one.
I am not looking for anything, i have no need to look. Is your life so miserable that you need to put comments as this out here?

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
now, my own pictures to contribute with a bit of good news.. the problem in the pregnancy has healed itself and everything is going well now as of the report today... here is the latest picture...
http://i37.tinypic.com/24o4qya.jpg

--------------------

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Yay, the blob now looks like a baby!! [Big Grin]
Glad the pregnancy is going well. How far along are you now? I can't wait until you can fill us in on the sex. We should take bets, I vote girl! lol.

--------------------
Another one....

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
13 weeks 2 days,,, and i am thinking girl as well. heart rate is 162, carrying very low and in hips as i did with my other 2 girls and their heart rate was 150 to 160, my son i carried high basket ball style and his heart rate stayed at 138

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
MH, how wonderful that everything is going finally well with your pregnancy. And in six months we will know for sure if it's a boy or girl. Congrats!! [Smile]

تيجرليلي

Member # 14517

Rate Member
hehe little blob is now a guggie(slang for baby)
happy for you hon [Big Grin]

bigwhale
Member # 15972

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigwhale   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hallo everybody egyptians living abrod,im looking for a boy from hurghada.hes name is marcos,he use to work in the hotel hilton plaza in the hurghada like diving instructor.do you know somebody him,he is 33 years old.
id like to find him.

Posts: 7 | From: limassol,Cyprus | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcos?? strange name for an Egyptian boy [Big Grin] ...
but ok, I read in your other post this is his nickname.
Advice: you'd better put your question in LOCATE A FRIEND IN EGYPT... I am sure lots of people on ES will try to help you. [Razz]
This is the "post your pic" thread... but feel free to post Ahmeds pic. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why doees anyone have to always bring kids into the conversation they have nothing to do with your anger or the bitterness you lots share amongst you .

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Tiger, your children are gorgeous, although I know you don't need me telling you that [Smile]
Seriously people, whatever you have against this woman, never, ever bring kids into it. TL could say the cruellest things about me and sam, but I would still leave her children out of it. They are perfectly innocent in any of these arguments, and shouldn't be insulted, they are children for gods sake!

--------------------
Another one....

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
never, ever bring kids into it.
.... and shouldn't be insulted, they are children for gods sake!

Wise words from a wise young lady. [Smile]
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheQueen:
tiger you kid is ugly. must look like you. [Eek!]

WTF is wrong with you???? You never insult an innocent child, he is just a baby and a very cute one at that!!! [Mad]

Seriously, go crawl back under your rock, what kind of woman insults someones child?????

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, kids might be annoying at times, but all in all they are innocent. And Mystic all the best with your pregnancy. [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheQueen:
tiger you kid is ugly. must look like you. [Eek!]

that make you feel better does it?

nice looking kids TL [Wink]

MH, its a boy, im sure I can see 'bits' [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
quote:
MH, its a boy, im sure I can see 'bits'
Showing bits at just 13 weeks! My word, if it is a boy, he is going to make some woman very happy in the future!

--------------------
Another one....

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha its impossible to tell at this point, the doctor informed me of that, she said that at this point the genitals are still "taking place" as they all start as outside the body, so that a girls genitals maynot be placed in the body properly yet and telling is not going to be able to happen for a few more weeks yet.
All i see under that baby butt is legs hahahaha

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eww genital talk. xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Eww genital talk. xD

rofl@vader [Big Grin]
bigwhale
Member # 15972

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigwhale   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Marcos?? strange name for an Egyptian boy [Big Grin] ...
but ok, I read in your other post this is his nickname.
Advice: you'd better put your question in LOCATE A FRIEND IN EGYPT... I am sure lots of people on ES will try to help you. [Razz]
This is the "post your pic" thread... but feel free to post Ahmeds pic. [Smile]

Posts: 7 | From: limassol,Cyprus | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely Mystic, congrats on all going well.
Im 16 weeks and 2 days, im doing better now.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
thats good to hear yorkie keep well hon [Big Grin]
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
hugs to you, must we do EVERYTHING at the same time? hahahahahaha, pregnant nearly at the same time, our due dates 18 days apart, and both our problems in pregnancy seem to heal at same time.. it will remain this way Inshallah for us both. Life is definitely improving at least in some ways right? Now, anyone in egypt, this woman(yorkie) needs clothes to wear in this pregnancy or she will be naked hahhahaha anyone have any that you might be able to give her? I dont remember seeing maternity clothes stores in egypt

--------------------

Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:

His introduction of me to all of the guests at the end of which we all laughed at him cause he said any questions?
http://i37.tinypic.com/6enji8.jpg

This is my favourite pic, mysticheart, you are really look beautiful, fresh and innocent. So... for being good friend here to you all, I let you see me http://i33.tinypic.com/6f8vnc.jpg
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  ...  69  70  71  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com