EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:

hey foucs , u looks like in esikmo , how come u take a pic when its snowing [Big Grin] ?
^_^

Ahmeddsss

Well I took that pic when I was in Germany during the winter. MY first experience in the snow, absolutely amazing.

Here's a couple more without the eskimo look
pic1
pic2

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted mine, it was one nice but lil crazy photo, than I deleted it qickly before anyone had a chance to see it.

After Tiger, I may consider posting it again. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
I posted mine, it was one nice but lil crazy photo, than I deleted it qickly before anyone had a chance to see it.

I wanna seeeeeeeeee!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, me too! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I loved Tiger pic, i will love yours, for sure!

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger1225:
Here ia me

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=jfknwi

Nice makeup Tig... [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think many members will post their "real" pic here. Maybe its a need for privacy and people don't want others to know who they "really" are. This is cyber-space, you know.

I do admire anyone that does post their pic & it is nice to see what some of the other members
actually look like.

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
I don't think many members will post their "real" pic here. Maybe its a need for privacy and people don't want others to know who they "really" are. This is cyber-space, you know.

I do admire anyone that does post their pic & it is nice to see what some of the other members
actually look like.

I posted 3 "real pics", and no one commented on them yet.

They must be way beyond description, I'm flattered

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it always guys posting their pics?

I'd like to see what older members who have posted frequently over a long stretch of time, preferably khawagaas look like.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

I'd like to see what older members who have posted frequently over a long stretch of time, preferably khawagaas look like.

I will post mine if you post yours?
Only for an hour. I will go find one from the holidays where I am not being trampled by my maniacal nephew.

Its from a while ago, but its still me.

Guess which one:
http://www.geocities.com/sonomod/scan001001.bmp

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerman, if it's about the picture, you must say: "I will show...." [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Tiger, what the heck. I go to notify you descretely by pm and you have me blocked!

Sheesh. Now the link is only up for a half of an hour!

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will post mine if you post yours?
Only for an hour. I will go find one from the holidays where I am not being trampled by my maniacal nephew.

Its from a while ago, but its still me.

Guess which one:
http://www.geocities.com/sonomod/scan001002.bmp

the one with the hat on?
Thats me.

My father put this pic up in his office, had a huge blow up above my parents bed. The professional portraits cost over $1000 and this was over a decade ago.

I look the same, my sister really looks the same. Our faces won't change until we are past 40, more a curse than a benefit.

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sonmood , the link isn't workin' :-

Sadeeqqqy , Come on AND SHOW US UR EYES [Smile] )

Ahmed

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Ahmed

Thats right, I removed the pic from my geocities website. It wasn't meant to be seen by you anyways.....
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ahmed

Thats right, I removed the pic from my geocities website. It wasn't meant to be seen by you anyways.....
I got to tell you if you were the one wearing the hat ...you are gorgeous...
We both are. I am the one to the right, taller and older looking. Boy, oh Boy am I glad these portraits were taken before my bust burst out. lol

I can't tell you how much my sister cried, and whined over not being allowed to wear makeup in the portraits like her older sister.

africana
Member # 9915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellllooooooooooo, i am new here, would like to post a pic too, so as to put a name to a face.lol.
How do you guys upload anyways??

Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Hope it works....

http://tinypic.com/jaylxw

Wow Karah you're so cute..

And who's this nice lady in red next to you?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africana
Member # 9915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am a newbie, prolly won't work.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=jglj53

Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

me

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I am afraid you might get a stroke. [Big Grin]
Mia [Big Grin] because...
My pic is lil crazy.
I was just a lil Cat in the Hat.
Low quality photo totally. [Big Grin]
As I said, after Tiger.... [Razz]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Me too, me too! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I loved Tiger pic, i will love yours, for sure!

If he post it, I will post it. [Big Grin] [Razz]
By the way I am not commenting on any posted pictures so far....
because I... I am taken [Big Grin]
love them all. [Big Grin]

' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
I'm waiting ???? [Wink]

You go first [Big Grin]
And don't take it down. [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by africana:

Hi, Africana! Welcome to the boards! [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am afraid you might get a stroke. [Big Grin]
Mia [Big Grin] because...
My pic is lil crazy.
I was just a lil Cat in the Hat.
Low quality photo totally. [Big Grin]
As I said, after Tiger.... [Razz]

I did post my pic and did not remove it ...look above ...several threads ago..
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I'm waiting ???? [Wink]

You go first [Big Grin]
And don't take it down. [Big Grin]

Being the Gentleman that I 'm I should say LADIES FIRST... [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Tiger, I do like gentlemen, however in this case I gave you a lead. [Smile] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
come on tiger and post ur pic so that we can see sharon , come one gentelman [Razz]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
come on tiger and post ur pic so that we can see sharon , come one gentelman [Razz]

OK ....Here I am

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=jgp028

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Hope it works....

Wow Karah you're so cute..

[Big Grin]

It's my mama!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ps. Thanks!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all the pictures here: people, u r really so pretty and handsome! I love 'talking to the face' and really appreciate seeing you. [Smile]

I guess T-Man provided not only pictures for all ES members but at least 2 or 3 other forums, thank you very much! [Big Grin]

Or...maybe they are all his personalities' images? [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I love all the pictures here: people, u r really so pretty and handsome! I love 'talking to the face' and really appreciate seeing you. [Smile]

I guess T-Man provided not only pictures for all ES members but at least 2 or 3 other forums, thank you very much! [Big Grin]

Or...maybe they are all his personalities' images? [Wink]

The T-man does not belong to any other forums and these were Just funny Pix I found on the web site was provided by the poster...

Re the personalities part that is so true... [Razz] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Tiger, two words for you, man: body-building! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Tiger, two words for you, man: body-building! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I have been working on bones first... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
I have been working on bones first...
/////
And what a great job you've done.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
I have been working on bones first...
/////
And what a great job you've done.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So are you going to post your pic or what...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I'm shy.... [Roll Eyes]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I'm shy.... [Roll Eyes]

[Cool] [Cool] [Cool] ...me 2
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Sadeeqy , hey , post it , its normal , im sure that ur peeeeeeety cute [Smile]
kara_mia , hey, there's no thank for me [Wink] so how about ma pics :- ?

Ahmed Aka Kara_me [Big Grin]

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 9 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For this topic being 3 pages so far I have seen
very few pictures of the members here!!!
Still I guess it's the privacy thing.
Sonomod, I really wanted to see your pic although
I know it was for Tiger only. I bet you are very pretty....
Kara-Mia, I pictured you to look completely different. For some reason I pictured you with
very dark hair!! But you are really cute.. I would like to see a pic of your hubby & you together. I'm sure you two look very nice together...
And thank you to everyone that has posted their pic. It is nice to have a face to go with the members post!!!

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Let me tell you folks... Tiger is oh my God. [Big Grin]
africana
Member # 9915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

Hi, Africana! Welcome to the boards! [Smile]
Cheers mate, hope I enjoy my time here, quite like the aray of different perseonalities so far, I can see myself having a right old gag!! [Big Grin]

peace

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tiger you shouldn't be shy. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
Thank you for cheering an old fat bold man [Razz]

Don't worry I am not Sharon Stone either. [Big Grin] [Razz]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
Thank you for cheering an old fat bold man [Razz]

Don't worry I am not Sharon Stone either. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Realy?...I think you are... [Wink]
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are the pictures that was post

http://www.techguyscafe.com/gallery/files/4/1.jpg
http://tinypic.com/hwwgw7.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=i23hp3
http://65.214.37.88/ts?t=16226913045864768805
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/rolleyes.gif
http://tinypic.com/jf7z1g.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jf7z91.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=jfknwi
http://tinypic.com/jfvo0l.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jfvo9k.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sonomod/scan001001.bmp

Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Tiger you shouldn't be shy. [Smile]

[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Cool]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

Welcome to ES .... I think I know you...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
/////
Tiger, you must refresh your pic.... After the party, i'm sure that you've put some meat on your bones...So, post a new one... [Big Grin]

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Sadeeqy , post ur picture
ur not sadeeqy if u dont post ur pic [Smile] [Razz]
hehe

ur sadeeq [Smile]
Ahmed3

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
This is my last picture.... [Big Grin]

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ifwwur

This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com