EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic is ruined for sure. [Big Grin]
We all collectively ruined it.
We have 169 replies and 8 pictures so far. ( some of them of the same person ) 21 replies for every photo. Now, after every 21 replies someone decides to post picture. Maybe my figures are not accurate but you got to post more pictures. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharon is right. Why are we afraid of ourselves? Are we THAT insecure about our looks? I guess it is easier to take the hardest insults for one's religious beliefs (or even the bashing of the relion itself!) than even an innocent comment about a nose wart.... Yeah, inner beauty lovers we are, my ass! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Then, if the topic it's already ruined, i can finally show you jarvis pic.... [Big Grin]

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0028-0408-0217-3935.html

Well.....he sure looks like a well-equipped species... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
[ [QUOTEHagar ...that name bring back memories ..like 25 years ago... [Wink]

I am frantically running my claws through my black volumes I mean lil black BOOK as we speak! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes ..I admit ..I ruined the thread..but why it is so important to see how someone looks like..if we are only trying to see his /her ideas and thoughts..

People tend to Gang with each others based on the way they look...anyhow..if Snoozin Post her pic ..I will post mine again!

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:
[ [QUOTEHagar ...that name bring back memories ..like 25 years ago... [Wink]

I am frantically running my claws through my black volumes I mean lil black BOOK as we speak! [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Keep digging [Wink]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks kara_mia !! [Smile] [Smile]
im dying on ur eyes [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

u ppl have runied the topic , just collect the pictures and put em in onther thread ok ?

Ahmed El Kara me [Smile]

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
thanks kara_mia !! [Smile] [Smile]
im dying on ur eyes [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

u ppl have runied the topic , just collect the pictures and put em in onther thread ok ?

Ahmed El Kara me [Smile]

Ok then I will take my Ball and play by myself in my corner then ...
spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spidergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok then I will take my Ball and play by myself in my corner then
no no you dont have to play on your own,i can see the ladys around here like to play with you
[Big Grin]
sure its nice to see a face from the persons you communicate with,but i also agree its not that important how we al look like,after al this is the power of a forum.You can talk with and make friends with ppl al over the world and still keep your privacy.
So tiger you did not ruin this topic at al,i would say whoever wants to share his/her picture go ahead and whoever does not want your free to refuse.

Posts: 16 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by spidergirl:
quote:
Ok then I will take my Ball and play by myself in my corner then
no no you dont have to play on your own,i can see the ladys around here like to play with you
[Big Grin]
sure its nice to see a face from the persons you communicate with,but i also agree its not that important how we al look like,after al this is the power of a forum.You can talk with and make friends with ppl al over the world and still keep your privacy.
So tiger you did not ruin this topic at al,i would say whoever wants to share his/her picture go ahead and whoever does not want your free to refuse.

So spidergirl ..you can join me in my corner [Wink] then and I even will share my Candy with you .
[Razz]

spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for spidergirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
candy huh? geee i prefer to keep my figure just in case i want to make a picture to post in here [Wink]
Posts: 16 | From: Belgium | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So spidergirl ..you can join me in my corner
Watch out, what if she's a blak widow? And we already got the *web* here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
candy huh? geee i prefer to keep my figure just in case i want to make a picture to post in here [Wink]

Suger free Candy? [Confused]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
So spidergirl ..you can join me in my corner
Watch out, what if she's a blak widow? And we already got the *web* here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Good Point ..
Black Widow? O my!

*Web* [Wink] Now We are Talking...
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, I don't know how to post a picture. Sorry, guys, maybe later.......
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spidergirl
Member # 9863

Member Rated:
quote:
Watch out, what if she's a blak widow? And we already got the *web* here...
well well do we fear black widows? they are so tiny and sweet [Big Grin] at least if you do not corner them.So tiger still want me to join your corner?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it, Tiger! She's waiting........... [Wink]

http://img57.photobucket.com/albums/v173/halcyon_lll/users_141.jpg

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:

WOW! Well, THAT is a gown to wear for my 65th High School Reunion!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
Watch out, what if she's a blak widow? And we already got the *web* here...
well well do we fear black widows? they are so tiny and sweet [Big Grin] at least if you do not corner them.So tiger still want me to join your corner?
Everyone is Welcomed in Tiger's corner as long as they are not violent or less tolerant...if black widows are tiny and sweet ..I will have 2 deep fried and grilled and then buirred ..to go please ...
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:

WOW! Well, THAT is a gown to wear for my 65th High School Reunion!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
mine is in about 3 month ...So can I take you with me as a guest ...Y ou can wear that ....
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:

She will be waiting for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time .... [Wink] [Razz]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

mine is in about 3 month ...So can I take you with me as a guest ...Y ou can wear that ....
But of course, I will go as a pet spideress!

Ps. Split the movie tickets for our spouses? [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But of course, I will go as a pet spideress!

Ps. Split the movie tickets for our spouses? [Big Grin]

they are a head of us already ... what you mean do you go anywhere without your spouce ...If I did I would have been in the dogs house long time ago ... Inseperatable ...
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do go places without my spouse, more so I consider it my mental health exercising habit! [Wink]
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I do go places without my spouse, more so I consider it my mental health exercising habit! [Wink]

Last place My wife took me with her was to fix the dog ..and that was my warning ..if I spent more time on the internet .... So ... you know what is going to happen now?????????
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Tiger why do not you post your pic already?
Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STOP THIS THREAD, ENOUGH!!!
START A BRAND NEW ONE, AND WHOEVER DOESN'T POST A PIC WILL HAVE HIS POST DELETED

(just a suggestion)

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by tran:
So Tiger why do not you post your pic already?

Nop ...you post you pic first.
Zohny
Member # 10050

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zohny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me [Smile]

a little younger...with my baba

@ graduation last may, with my mommy

Posts: 38 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Josie, you are very very beautiful!
Welcome to ES!

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Josie, you are very very beautiful!
Welcome to ES!

AND brave! Welcome Jos! [Smile]
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zohny:

Last two links don't work.

But I'd advise you to get rid of the links all together.

With a face like that, let alone the rack, a swarm of agressive gigilos will pm you until you go mad!

Just a warning!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohh wow Zhony is preety beautifull [Smile] )) welcome ..
ur egyptian ?

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Last two links don't work.

But I'd advise you to get rid of the links all together.

With a face like that, let alone the rack, a swarm of agressive gigilos will pm you until you go mad!

Just a warning!

loool sonomod you're absolutely right. that's one of the things i really dislike about egyptian men, despite that i'm one myself but i don't approve of it

but to be honest, Zohny.....WOW. i'm not gonna chase you but i'm available 100% if u ever consider [Wink] (lol kidding don't take it seriously, i'm not a desperate sexually oppressed freak)

i wonder if there's a thread that's gone longer than this one [Big Grin]

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zohny
Member # 10050

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zohny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the compliments [Smile]

Haven't been bombarded with PMs yet, lol.

To answer AndreAhmed's question - part Egyptian. My father is from there, my mother's Italian and I grew up in the US.

And good to hear that focus isn't a desperate sexually oppressed freak [Razz]

--------------------
Dip it. Pop it. T'work it. Stop it.

Posts: 38 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I might ask. Which part of Egypt is your father from?
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zohny
Member # 10050

Rate Member
He grew up in Copa Garden (I don't remember the name in Arabic), family lives in Heliopolis now.
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
quote:

And good to hear that focus isn't a desperate sexually oppressed freak [Razz]

Well I'm glad you feel that way too
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He grew up in Copa Garden (I don't remember the name in Arabic), family lives in Heliopolis now
Thanks for the information. I'm an Egyptian currenly living in America. Originally my family comes from Sa3eed[Upper Egypt] Nice blog site.,btw. I would compliment you on your picture but it appears that others have beat me to the punch.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can i post a pic? i've put my wedding picture in the living in egypt thread but that had a lot of hair and makeup so i looked quite different than i do. i would like to post a normal every day pic so people would know what i really look like!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
hi 7aya , i like ur name [Big Grin] , happy wedding .

go to the site www.tinypic.com ,then upload ur pics there ,u will get the links to the uploaded pics , post them here .

Ahmed

--------------------

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks andre. so here is my pic

http://i1.tinypic.com/muvoxw.jpg

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
7ayat, angel, you look beautiful! ... with or without make-up, on a wedding day or on a normal day... [Smile]
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7ayat in this photo you resemble a lot with my best friend! I agree with Sadeeqy you look beautiful! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
yeah , she looks beautiful,

hmm ,my name is ahmed :-) , andre' is a computer scientist who i admire [Frown] .

--------------------

karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a pic with me this Christmas! [Smile]
http://i1.tinypic.com/muzarr.jpg

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
7ayat, angel, you look beautiful! ... wight or without make-up, on a wedding day or on a normal day... [Smile]

Ditto ... and you were talking about losing weight ...Come on girl ...if you lose any weith you will disappear ... your hubby is a lucky man .. [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
7ayat, angel, you look beautiful! ... with or without make-up, on a wedding day or on a normal day... [Smile]

thanks sadeeqy you are really very kind [Smile]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Here is a pic with me this Christmas! [Smile]
http://i1.tinypic.com/muzarr.jpg

i'm glad i look like your best friend, which one are you in the picture?
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
7ayat, angel, you look beautiful! ... wight or without make-up, on a wedding day or on a normal day... [Smile]

Ditto ... and you were talking about losing weight ...Come on girl ...if you lose any weith you will disappear ... your hubby is a lucky man .. [Smile]
believe me if i hadn't lost that kilos that dress would have never fitted!
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com