EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptians Living Abroad » Post ur pic ! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  72  73  74   
Author Topic: Post ur pic !
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heya, post ur pic here [Big Grin]
me...

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enta feen?

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry,im looking for a site which uploads images, why that forum doesnt support that :@ ?

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
hey use this site for uploading ur pic

wow, maryanne , u have cute eyes ))

[IMG] LOL [Wink] [/IMG]
lol loooll

[IMG] that's me [/IMG]

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
hehehe , im a top , come on cool pool and i'll beat ya, i wasn't focused on the balls cuz i wanted to focus on just the cam [Smile] .

[Smile] , n e way , how's the first picture [Big Grin] ?
[Big Grin]

put ur picture [Wink]

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Tiger Tiger

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
LOL [Big Grin] ,

Tiger, hey , i luv nagah el moogy
wallahy i love him alooot

hey ES post ur pic here [Smile]

--------------------

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
:@

where are the other pictures of the members ?

--------------------

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AndreAhmed, are you Egyptian or Ethiopian? just wondering.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
egyptian

--------------------

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what part of Egypt? as a guess i'd guess the Delta, but nothing south of Giza. am i right?
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Cairo

POST UR PIC !

--------------------

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i don't have a picture of myself, sorry. [Frown] i can try to scan one but i don't know how to post it.

yah i was guessing you were from either Cairo or Alexandria. i am black and my family came from Luxor. have you ever been there and seen the more black types?

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
yeah , i'v been there , most black types have so kind heart

--------------------

walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
what parts of egypt did you meet the blacker types? i am sick of people saying they are all Nubians, they're not.
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moi>> http://65.214.37.88/ts?t=16226913045864768805
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
you could easily pass as Egyptian.
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
hey Malig , ur eyes are cute [Smile] ..

hey others , post ur PIC !!! :S

--------------------

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Andre! I have no idea how to do that! I've joined this forum recently and i don't even know how you do that thing with the quotes! Teach me!
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:

do you think MaliG could pass as Egyptian? i do.
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
quote:

do you think MaliG could pass as Egyptian? i do.
The picture that I posted is not actually of me. I'm not 42. And yes you can tell someone's age by their eyes [Smile]

Why are you so obsessed with "passing" as an Egyptian? Why would you want to pass for something that you're not? You should be proud of you heritage.

I don't blame you for your way of thinking. You DO live in America, a country with a history of black people(racially-mixed people)passing themselves off as white. They used to fully integrate into the white community and deny their African heritge, didn't they?

I'm a Somali girl and I would never EVER want to pass for anythig else. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i don't want to pass as anything else, i am Egyptian (heritage), American (nationality), and black (race).
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
i don't want to pass as anything else, i am Egyptian (heritage), American (nationality), and black (race).

Okay.

BTW are you a muslim? Is your grandfather?

MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
walklikeanegyptian
Member # 8246

Member Rated:
i'm not muslim but i have family members who are. are you muslim?

taking a guess as to which is you, i am guessing the one on the right in that picture.

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
hey guys,girls, where are your pics :S ?

--------------------

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hey guys,girls, where are your pics :S ?

Why dont you post your pic Andre?

Or are you too ugly?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
I DID !!
look in my preceding posts !

--------------------

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I DID !!
look in my preceding posts !

Man are you skinny!

If you are going to spend some quality time in hooligan alley, put some time into lifting some weights.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG182:
Why are you so obsessed with "passing" as an Egyptian?

Strangely enough many Egyptians are obsessed with this. "You can pass as an Egptian" is often said as a compliment to anyone who doesn't look "European" or "American" in their eyes ... Indians, Pakistanis, black Americans, South Americans and so on ...
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is me

click here.....

no comments please..!

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok! [Smile] I will no comment [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayazid
Member # 2768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayazid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG182:
Why are you so obsessed with "passing" as an Egyptian?

Strangely enough many Egyptians are obsessed with this. "You can pass as an Egptian" is often said as a compliment to anyone who doesn't look "European" or "American" in their eyes ... Indians, Pakistanis, black Americans, South Americans and so on ...
Maybe because a lot of them can really pass for an Egyptian
Posts: 653 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
this is me click here..... no comments please..!
////
KissHeaven, i really love your beautiful rolling eyes! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KissHeaven, i really love your beautiful rolling eyes! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

i did say....
quote:
no comments please..![/b]
[Roll Eyes] [Wink]
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
yeah , she/he has very cool eyes [Big Grin]
LOL

maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think most memebers will not upload their picture on here..most people are either too shy or dont know how to.

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me how to post a picture and I promise I will! [Wink]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
ok , fellow this to uplod ur pictures :

1.go to http://tinypic.com
2. upload ur picture thru the browse button
3. wait some secs
4. u will get a link which refers to ur pic
5 . post the link here .

Ahmed [Smile]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok , fellow this to uplod ur pictures :

1.go to http://tinypic.com
2. upload ur picture thru the browse button
3. wait some secs
4. u will get a link which refers to ur pic
5 . post the link here .

Ahmed [Smile]

Hope it works....

http://tinypic.com/jaylxw

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which one are u karah_mia
lol just kidding, no offence

here's my pic

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Just look for the big smile......... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
hey , kara_maya (thief) [Big Grin] ,
it seems ur a scientist [Big Grin] hehe
nice pic [Smile]

hey foucs , u looks like in esikmo , how come u take a pic when its snowing [Big Grin] ?
^_^

sadeeqy, come on and post ur pic ! : )
am looking for the big smile [Razz]

Ahmeddsss

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Ahmed, i was talking with Focus! When he asked wich one is she i was answering "just look for the big smile"...
My big smile doesn't fit in a tiny picture! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
sadeeqy ,
tiny pic [Big Grin] ? hehe

show me how big is ur smile then [Smile] ?
u've asked for how to upload the pictures and i did reply , just come on [Wink]

Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
i've posted some new pics too ^_^

http://tinypic.com/jf7z1g.jpg
http://tinypic.com/jf7z91.jpg

--------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hey , kara_maya (thief) [Big Grin] ,
it seems ur a scientist [Big Grin] hehe
nice pic [Smile]
Ahmeddsss

Hey, thanks. [Big Grin]
Why am I a thief??? Oh, you meant harameya? BAD BOI!!!!! [Razz]

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by focus683:
which one are u karah_mia
lol just kidding, no offence

here's my pic

none taken [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Here ia me

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=jfknwi

Spoiled brat! Wanna dry your tears? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 74 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  72  73  74   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com