EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » y is it so hard on here? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: y is it so hard on here?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, that was really clever You really got me good. What are you gonna say next" nah, nah, nah,nah boo-boo-sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me". Very funny lady, Im ROFL and wetting my panties .Sure I know what trailer trash is-I see your kind once a month at the free mobile clinic I volunteer my time at-they like to use vile, filthy language just like you, and just like you havent got the sense enough to know when to shut the pie hole either!!!

good one [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh i say 10 /10 [Big Grin]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumicrazieluv ,soory i quoted you but i thought that was a good reply
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou [Smile]
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mok-mok:

Plastic bags
why did you say thank you when she was talking to Rumicrazliluv?

or are you both one and the same??

[Big Grin]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

why you saying sorry, mickey..We all quote each other constantly [Big Grin] . I love it when alchemist tells people to put their big girl pants on [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:
Thankyou [Smile]

Your welcome, having fun??
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i miss sarah she will be coming home soon. i think tues. have you heard from her?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rumicrazieluv be rude be mean i really dont give a rats butt i told yal i wasnt gonna fight and argue so if thats what yr lookin for ya got the wrong person try yrself plastic bags im sure u can fight alone with yr 2 ids
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
Thankyou [Smile]

Your welcome, having fun??
I told you we should have got that mirror fixed im fed up seeing you everyday [Frown] your doing me hair in brushing what you have left . [Eek!]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pratice what u preach woman
i forgive yr lonley life

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
pratice what u preach woman
i forgive yr lonley life

^lol^ sorry but had to laugh but fackofffff ma passport is mwah mwah [Smile]
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

quote:
i miss sarah she will be coming home soon. i think tues. have you heard from her?

No I haven't mok-mok. She's really great, she posted she was coming back soon on another site. Hope she had fun [Smile] [Smile] Miss her here though, she's a riot [Big Grin]
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont worry about it tina...i used to wonder that, and then i just came to realize that these people are either a bunch of lonely bitter men or fat horny old housewives whose men have lost interest...i mean i know this sounds really harsh and all but its truly the only thing i can think of because i have never ever seen anything like this anywhere else. i come to this conclusion because of all the petty kid **** i see on here too....and its mostly the ladies which is a real drag because they dont realize how nasty they make themselves look.
even outside in real life, all the arab women i have ever faced in america are very very mean and jealous...they seem to be nicer when they are back home. all the ones who are back home get mean on this site.
....now wait and see all the stupid petty little postings that are gonna pop up after this loool!...
doenst bother me cuz this is internet crap...the ones it bothers are the ones who are online like ALL THE TIME.

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MissJambi:
dont worry about it tina...i used to wonder that, and then i just came to realize that these people are either a bunch of lonely bitter men or fat horny old housewives whose men have lost interest...i mean i know this sounds really harsh and all but its truly the only thing i can think of because i have never ever seen anything like this anywhere else. i come to this conclusion because of all the petty kid **** i see on here too....and its mostly the ladies which is a real drag because they dont realize how nasty they make themselves look.
even outside in real life, all the arab women i have ever faced in america are very very mean and jealous...they seem to be nicer when they are back home. all the ones who are back home get mean on this site.
....now wait and see all the stupid petty little postings that are gonna pop up after this loool!...
doenst bother me cuz this is internet crap...the ones it bothers are the ones who are online like ALL THE TIME.

very true i am a loner im online all the time but god i never bash people cas im lonley or bored i only bash the bashers im usuraly a very nice person they seem to bring the best out of people
lol

MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well thats because we are american:) im sooooooo not racist or whatever ya wanna call it but i definetly see a difference. i used to do that aol thing when i was in my teens...an age where silly stuff like that is ok...and i would look at the arab chatroom. omg you think its bad in here? the things they said to each other was horrific. i would never see anything like this on any other room either.
i would actually get stressed out looking at it sometimes and would log off.
recently i went to a friends house and just HAD to go in to see if it changed or was even still there...low and behold it was, and more worse than ever.
from what i experienced, they seem to be a very headstrong culture that get offended easily and have so much to say. they even fight in the streets all the time. i mean, its not necessarily a real bad thing, it just is what it is i guess.
us americans are more reserved when it comes to that stuff. it takes a lot for us to start sh*t talking someone.(unless ya live in the hood like me and just dont care;))
as for me, i pretty much stay away from this site anymore...i would come on in the daytime when i was bored at work, never on the weekends cuz, well, i gotta life, and recently, i dont. today i wanted to check my messages here (i have met a few really nice people here, however they are all men...women never ever like me. they just see me and start talking junk right away, i dont even have to say anything. but here they really hate me...
they kinda remind me of my ex husband (who was egyptian). he would bark at me and talk mean at everything i said, but if i had any kind of response, he would really start his crap.
no different here.
im pretty much out anyway...to come on here and all day read peoples nasty posts makes me kinda stressed...like i said, i met 2 nice people here and so i come on for them...and its not even a sexual thing...it never came up...so those of you chicks here that wanna come at my neck and tell me that the only reason men talk to me here is because im a ho, a freak or any petty thing like that...you can go shove it cuz' it takes one to know one:)

peace out honeys!

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
posted July 20, 2007 01:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No I haven't mok-mok. She's really great, she posted she was coming back soon on another site. Hope she had fun Miss her here though, she's a riot
she said the 23 i think this tues cant wait

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MissJambi:
well thats because we are american:) im sooooooo not racist or whatever ya wanna call it but i definetly see a difference. i used to do that aol thing when i was in my teens...an age where silly stuff like that is ok...and i would look at the arab chatroom. omg you think its bad in here? the things they said to each other was horrific. i would never see anything like this on any other room either.
i would actually get stressed out looking at it sometimes and would log off.
recently i went to a friends house and just HAD to go in to see if it changed or was even still there...low and behold it was, and more worse than ever.
from what i experienced, they seem to be a very headstrong culture that get offended easily and have so much to say. they even fight in the streets all the time. i mean, its not necessarily a real bad thing, it just is what it is i guess.
us americans are more reserved when it comes to that stuff. it takes a lot for us to start sh*t talking someone.(unless ya live in the hood like me and just dont care;))
as for me, i pretty much stay away from this site anymore...i would come on in the daytime when i was bored at work, never on the weekends cuz, well, i gotta life, and recently, i dont. today i wanted to check my messages here (i have met a few really nice people here, however they are all men...women never ever like me. they just see me and start talking junk right away, i dont even have to say anything. but here they really hate me...
they kinda remind me of my ex husband (who was egyptian). he would bark at me and talk mean at everything i said, but if i had any kind of response, he would really start his crap.
no different here.
im pretty much out anyway...to come on here and all day read peoples nasty posts makes me kinda stressed...like i said, i met 2 nice people here and so i come on for them...and its not even a sexual thing...it never came up...so those of you chicks here that wanna come at my neck and tell me that the only reason men talk to me here is because im a ho, a freak or any petty thing like that...you can go shove it cuz' it takes one to know one:)

peace out honeys!

very nice post and great points same with me
nice to meet ya im tina hope to see ya around the rooms more!!take care

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
think mysticheart,think!
Tinakamal GO to DOCTOR,please you urgently need to visit one!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u need a life and some harmone pills my friend
yr gettin to old to be loved
and we just aint feelin yr love!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
didi_elsayed i didnt know you were old [Confused] [Smile]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another example of a lost ES'r because of some here. And to the person trying to cause hasssle between me and my other half a while ago big failure!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by didi_elsayed:
think mysticheart,think!
Tinakamal GO to DOCTOR,please you urgently need to visit one!

What have i got to do with this?
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i guess who craes yr with me now hunny
i need a mental dr lol half u bit****** in here need a mental treatment like shock therapy

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol i am not commenting on this really, i like alot of people in here , its just a select few that seem bent on being bit..y,, but that is ok, i will be nice no matter what.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic i think this is really boring

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gascious_Clay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I have been reading this from beginning to end and must tell you ladies that you all sound very silly.
Posts: 53 | From: In the ring | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well at least it is keeping them away from the streets... [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll
Member # 13877

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Mystic i think this is really boring

Why you keep replying???
Posts: 25 | From: The Real South | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
clay i agree with you pure sillyness.
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gascious_Clay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
clay i agree with you pure sillyness.

Is this type of behavior normal for these ladies Ms. Mok-Mok ?
Posts: 53 | From: In the ring | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yes i see it all the time.there are very good people here but just a few spoil it for everyone

"The young do not know enough to
be prudent, and therefore they attempt
the impossible -- and achieve it,
generation after generation."
- Pearl S. Buck

Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
quote:
yes i see it all the time.there are very good people here but just a few spoil it for everyone

- Pearl S. Buck

People seem to enjoy things more when they know a lot of other people have been left out of the pleasure.
-Russel Baker

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How very true.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:

- Pearl S. Buck

"Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

how sad plastic bags!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
"It is not necesssary to understand things in order to argue about them."
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
well i am not about argueing with anyone ,so leave me out plzzz . i am here to learn the culture and the egyptian way [Smile]
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
I was rather having fun with the quotes Ms. Mok-Mok. Let us try to change the arguing mood on this thread.
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learning the Egyptian culture here? from whom may I ask? mok-mok This was a joke right? [Embarrassed] [Eek!] [Confused]
Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
yes yorkie , its getting a bit boring. Though i was bored quite awhile back.
Change of subject.
Does anyone know the average cost of healthcare in egypt?
Say if anyone wanted to be checked for anemia, or diabetes what would that cost them?
If someone gets urinary tract infection or anything like that, do you go to pharmacy only for this or off to doctor?
How much is it to get your teeth cleaned at a dentist?

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
almaz there has to be people on here from egypt? no?ok well i guess it was a joke then. but i have learned alot of how people live and i like the recipes from egypt. maybe i should go to a different forum what do you think?
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
maybe so

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Member # 6838

Rate Member posted July 21, 2007 12:50 PM
maybe so

any suggestions mystic? [Frown]

Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
maybe so

That was a very rude reply Ms. Mysticheart
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
sent you a pm clay
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
how is it rude?

--------------------

Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Korv where you been man .
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
quote:

What up my brotha from another motha' ?
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gascious_Clay:
quote:

What up my brotha from another motha' ?
Im doin fen yah tinkal tattle [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com