EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » y is it so hard on here? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: y is it so hard on here?
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gascious_Clay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]
Posts: 53 | From: In the ring | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mok-mok - It would be my pleasure to answer your questions about the Egyptian culture. I am Egyptian.

--------------------
Almaz

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you almaz. i will remember that
[Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll:
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
Mystic i think this is really boring

Why you keep replying???
ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
korv is doing great talked to him just a few minutes ago
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes you said you was pming him scroll back .
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
no gas-clay i said not korv
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastic Bags     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So tell me whats it like ?
Posts: 178 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
waterproof_mascara
Member # 13879

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for waterproof_mascara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonder what that is suppposedd to mean
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastic Bags
Member # 13850

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by waterproof_mascara:

Your the clever ass monkey nuts why dont you tell me and stop stawking me tree topper .
Gascious_Clay
Member # 13876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gascious_Clay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastic Bags:
quote:
Originally posted by waterproof_mascara:

Your the clever ass monkey nuts why dont you tell me and stop stawking me tree topper .
Not Very Nice Of You Bags
Posts: 53 | From: In the ring | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chiselmonkey
Member # 13683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chiselmonkey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
yes yorkie , its getting a bit boring. Though i was bored quite awhile back.
Change of subject.
Does anyone know the average cost of healthcare in egypt?
Say if anyone wanted to be checked for anemia, or diabetes what would that cost them?
If someone gets urinary tract infection or anything like that, do you go to pharmacy only for this or off to doctor?
How much is it to get your teeth cleaned at a dentist?

if you need any tests you just go direct to a test lab like Al Borg Al Moktabhar Cairo scan etc
Then ask for the test you want and they will e mail the result you that night about 9pm
average is around$10-$20 for a lab test basic
Anaemia would be in the $10 bracket same for diabetes I would think, the more involved the test the higher the cost.
Pharmacies are great as they are really good at giving advice and prescribing something for you. If it is more serious of course see a doctor who would charge you around $20-$40 dollars for consultation and the follow up free. But he will send you to have the tests done at the lab so that will cost. Best idea is to have some tests then go to him if you have an inkling of what might be wrong with you.

Doctors are only really needed if it is serious I would say, as most pharmacies if they cannot diagnose or treat you will tell you to go to the doctor.

Teeth cleaned around $30

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much chiselmonkey

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thats pretty good chiselmonkey

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com