EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » y is it so hard on here? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: y is it so hard on here?
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinakamal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is it so hard on here for people to be nice i have seen some so nice and others rude?if u dont like what people are asking or saying y even baother with them??sorry yr 2 cents dont count that much when u tell someone they are someone else????
Posts: 179 | From: iowa usa | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not hard at all. However, you say your american and every american on here can obviously see english is not your first language.You cannot spell or even apply words in the right context. However, if your just illiterate and not really someone pretending this story, then everyone will be sure to apologize.
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinakamal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am american 100%
and just cas i dont speel proper engish dont make me non american hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha that is so funny
what egyptian uses my language??and i am not illeratate i just sometimes forget to spell like yal lol
i am from houston texas
where was yal assumin im from egypt
god i wish
it would be so much easier for me
oooooooooooooo lol
thanks for yr honsty

--------------------
 -

Posts: 179 | From: iowa usa | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving you the two-finger salute. [Big Grin]

Ohhh wait, sorry, minus one. [Razz]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
well u know where u can stick yr finger

--------------------
 -

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] what? stick my finger?? HOW RUDE!
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinky
Member # 13833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tinakamal - just ask your questions and dont worry about any nasty comments, I think thats what others do [Smile]

You will get some good answers by other people

--------------------
-Tinks-

Posts: 12 | From: This World (Most of the time!) | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
thanks tinky are u american too its seems she is not cas she never answerd me if u are american i have q for u my email is bluitexan20000@yahoo.com
and yes i see she is somethin else and yes i said stick yr finger where the sun dont shine
u try make me feel like i have to explain myself and acturally i do not but anyway if there is an american married to an egyptian i would love to chat to u!!!

--------------------
 -

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, what's going on here so early in the morning????
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
that smuckers is bashin me askin me questions and crap sayin i aint american and she would not answer none of my questions mmmmmmm red flag!!!

hey do yal have walliworld in egypt?
wallyworld is walmart lol
and my ip address is in the states hahah look it up here is my ip

--------------------
 -

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we do not have walmart but we have 'Carrefour' they sell everything u can imagine from sheets to food and computers too washing machines clothes carpets dishes toys mags Tvs etc!

--------------------
Almaz

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
is it like thse stores we have here or is it in the streets i seen alot of pics of people sellin things on the street my fiance said they kill their birds dont they have like a frozen section
and fresh meat sections??
a kids section and all like here how different is it there?im assumin yr in egypt and u are american??

--------------------
 -

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Oh, what's going on here so early in the morning????

we're saluting someone, NOT chimps
Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we have everything u can think of like many malls, super markets and frozen meats etc if u can afford it u can live like in the States. If u can't afford it: stay in the States lol lol

--------------------
Almaz

Posts: 215 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
i dont wanna stay here cas he dont wanna stay i want to live in egypt his family is there my kids are grown and livin their own lives so i wanna live mine too
i will follow him to the end of the earth if that is where we will be happy

--------------------
 -

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
which city or area will u live in Egypt? [Smile]
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
he is from zagazig so we will live there
i seen pics god its so huge im kinda scared
but in the same perspective i am also excited
it will be a whole new experience for me culturally

--------------------
 -

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
u r funny tinakamal. u are scared of zagazig? if u get bored u can always take arabic classes at the zagazig uni [Wink]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It defenitly will be a new expierence. Anything else you should like to know, except the number of supermarkets and the fresh meat-section?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you will find Carrefour in Zagazig LOL so start getting used to killing chickens, you will have to learn how to clean and gut them.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well u know where u can stick yr finger

OOOOEEEERRRR
yes i sure do

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

yes, in the chickens [Big Grin]
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
oooooooooooooooooooooo no way i will never kill a chicken much less clean it i guess we will never eat it lol if it dont come from the market i aint cookin it never never nevr he can suffer

--------------------
 -

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha relax tinakamal, Egypt has most things that you can get in the states, there are very few things that i couldnt find, such as marshmallow creme hahaha. And this place well, it has its good and its bad both. Where they get you are not american i have no idea because i know plenty of americans, usually southerners that use your dialect of speaking. And occasionally some from idaho and the surrounding area. Dont pay them any attention hon. I couldnt kill a chicken either but clean it , sure. But not to worry, there are plenty of frozen chickens and usually beef is found fresh in the stores and if you dont have them where you will live, well have him kill the chicken.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other half's family keep rabbits, same story, he used to joke I'd need to help his mum with this for meal! Had to say nooooooooooooooo way am I eating rabbit nevermind killing one!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Sushi
Member # 13121

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emperor Sushi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey tinakamel, I think Smuckers could kill a chicken, just by looking at it [Big Grin]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

lame [Roll Eyes]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tinakamal:
why is it so hard on here for people to be nice i have seen some so nice and others rude?if u dont like what people are asking or saying y even baother with them??sorry yr 2 cents dont count that much when u tell someone they are someone else????

You = the fail.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
na i aint payin them no attentio n no more i know who i am anyway
if u want some marshmello creme id be glad to send ya some i love rice crispei treats too lol
the kids would love them
now my mom is tryin to teach his mom how to make home made fudge its cheaper then sendin it in the mail cas girl my man can eat
i didnt realize how much egyptian men eat good god
he showed me a typical day at the table it looked like they was invitin an army lol

--------------------
 -

foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tinakamal:
i dont wanna stay here cas he dont wanna stay i want to live in egypt his family is there my kids are grown and livin their own lives so i wanna live mine too
i will follow him to the end of the earth if that is where we will be happy

May I ask who's children are in the picture with you on your profile? You said yours are grown. You don't look old enough to have children already adults & out on their own and you don't look old enough to be a grandmother if those are your grandchildren.
Just curious is all.

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
ya thats al old picture when i was maybe in my early 20's
my twins are 17 my son is 18 so yal im a old foggie

--------------------
 -

marydotapple
Member # 13361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydotapple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an old saying in Egypt..You never know your furture because it mapped on your forehead and your eyes never see it..
[Razz]
A bit like ES..

Posts: 212 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some wonderful recipes for fudge, but you know, i have tried and tried to make it in egypt but it never turns out right, i think there is something different with the sugar. I am currently still in the states though i am going to visit my husband in a little more than 2 weeks.
I will be taking the marshmallow creme and my own sugar with me to make peanut butter fudge with. It makes good gifts for people.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeew send me some girl that stuff is so good
my mom makes awesome lemon merange pie
my fav is pecan pie
good luck to u in egypt and have fun for me i wanna go soooo bad one day when we are all there we should meet as american wives club lol

--------------------
 -

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
haha, come to indiana and i will make you some. The people i work with love holidays around here as i always make the peanut butter fudge and chocolate fudge for christmas time and then we just had a pitch in dinner for 4th of july and i made banana split cake for them, first time i had brought it, now they say that i have brought them the best dessert in the universe and they never thought i could top my peanut butter fudge but i did. I think maybe i should just start taking orders for desserts and quit my job hahahaha. I have had so many at work pay me to make more fudge and 2 banana split cakes in the last week

--------------------

tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
why dont u start a business in egypt im sure they would like all of our food there
girl indiana is not so far its on my side of the world
when did ya say ya was gonna be cookin lol
i like makin jello cakes
u better bring jello to egypt if ya like it cas someone said there aint none there i will bring alot of gumbo mix cas im afraid i never see it again lol
i wanna live there not visit

--------------------
 -

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
there is jello there, i have made it a few times, its just not all of the markets carry it though i found it in some very small markets around delta sharm in sharm el sheikh, but i have also found it in several places in cairo.
I wish i could live in egypt but due to my 3 children(their father wont let me take them to egypt) I am stuck in the states.

--------------------

tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i see why doesnt yr husband come here may i ask?
it would be easier for u and yr kids

--------------------
 -

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
My husband and I are in the process of the visa petitioning for him. He will come here as soon as they say yes to that wonderful little stamp he must have. Until then i will travel back and forth to see him as often as i can, which unfortuneatly is only about 2 times a year. But lawyer says everything looks good as for our petition and that our pictures together are wonderful and that helps alot. I cant believe that how you look together in a picture can have so much power over approval or denial. Inshallah, he will be here shortly after new year.

--------------------

tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
isnt that th truth i wish yal all the best of luck in the approval
so did u convert??to islam and yr kids?how has yr life changed??

--------------------
 -

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I have been studying Islam nearing 5 years but put off reverting until this past May,( I shouldnt have put it off) I unwisely let others influence me in putting it off for years. My children are christian, though my youngest child is showing a very strong interest in it and has started learning the prayers. My older daughter is reading Qur'an now, though she hasnt asked to learn more than simply that yet but that is how i started as well. My oldest child, my son, lol he has no interest in any religion at all(exactly like his father). My life has changed drastically. I no longer worry so much over what will come or how will i provide for my children or how will i manage to do this or that. I simply put all my trust in Allah, pray, and know he will do what is best for us. Since i started turning all of my problems to him and trusting completely that he will provide for us he has not let me down. Its a really peaceful happy feeling, something i searched for for many years. I think we may be about the same age? Possibly, within a few years maybe.
My life over the years has been a constant turmoil, unhappiness, searching for something.
Now i have none of that, its stable, calm, peaceful, happy, and i am no longer searching. I know that no matter what life throws at me, Allah will help, guide and provide, so long as i place our lives in his hands.

--------------------

tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
that is really nice im so happy for u
yr a really sweet person i happy to have met u here
in the future do u think u will live in egypt with yr husband when yr kids are older
i guess what im askin is that what u want to happen or do yal want to stay here?

--------------------
 -

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Our plans are to return to egypt when my youngest child is grown, unless circumstances allow us to do so before that time. While America provides more luxuries and things I myself actually feel my home and place is in egypt, cant explain why, I just feel like i have come home every time i go to egypt. Thank you for your kind words. If you have msn or yahoo messengers feel free to pm me here and i will give you my messenger contacts and we can stay in touch there.

--------------------

tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
yahoo
bluitexan20000@yahoo im on now

--------------------
 -

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Almaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's heart warming for an Egyptian to see how many Americans want to make Egypt their home. Good Luck American wives [Wink]
tinakamal
Member # 13812

Member Rated:
thank u so much for yr thanks we are happy that the great people of egypt except us

--------------------
 -

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mystic you might want to ask your husband if he cares if the marshmallow is halal or not. I think that's why they don't sell it over there, since it's made from pork by-products.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
marshmallows are made with gelatin which is not allowed unless it is kosher gelatin and you have to be careful with them but
marshmallow creme isnt made with gelatin so its all ok
hehehe
i checked that out

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
ok, now, i just talked to tinakamal and she tells me someone contacted her and said to tell me hi,, Claiming to be a man,, now, would that person kindly come forward and say who they are, cause i dont know the yahoo id they used to contact her... and i find it strange a man talking to her about me but refusing to say who he is.

--------------------

Almaz
Member # 13525

Rate Member
Mashmellow sells in Cairo. Check Alfa Market or Metro

--------------------
Almaz

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com