EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Daily hadith (updated regularly) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Daily hadith (updated regularly)
elkadi80
Member # 4530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkadi80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prophet Muhammad said:

"The most perfect in faith amongst believers is he who is best in manners and kindest to his wife." [Source: “Sunnan” of Abu Dawud]

In another hadith, he said, "It is only the generous in character who is good to women, and only the evil one who insults them."

Posts: 407 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Prophet PBUH said:
"Whatever you spend seeking thereby the Pleasure of Allah, will have its reward, even the morsel which you put in the mouth of your wife". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmad narrated that Abu Umaamah said: A young man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, give me permission to commit zina (adultery).” The people turned to him to rebuke him, saying, “Shh, shh.” (The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) said, “Come here.” So he came close to him and he told him to sit down. He said, “Would you like that for your mother?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their mothers.” He said, “Would you like it for your daughter?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their daughters.” He said, “Would you like it for your sister?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their sisters.” He said, “Would you like it for your paternal aunt?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their paternal aunts.” He said, “Would you like it for your maternal aunt?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their maternal aunts.” Then he placed his hand on him and said, “O Allaah, forgive his sin, purify his heart, and guard his chastity.” And after that, this young man never did anything.
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkadi80
Member # 4530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkadi80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba:

That she heard Allah's Apostle saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."

Posts: 407 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkadi80
Member # 4530

Rate Member
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

elkadi80
Member # 4530

Rate Member
Narrated Abu Muisa Al-Ash'ari:

The Prophet said, "Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and set free the captives."

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
A man called Amr came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, “Give me your right hand so that I may give you my pledge of loyalty.” The Prophet stretched out his right hand. Amr withdrew his hand. The Prophet said: {What has happened to you, O Amr?} He replied, “I intend to lay down a condition.” The Prophet asked: {What condition do you intend to put forward?} Amr said, “That God forgive my sins.” The Prophet said: {Didn’t you know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?}
Narrated in Saheeh Muslim and Mosnad Ahmad

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
The Prophet Muhammad said: {God is more joyful at the repentance of someone when he turns to Him in repentance than one of you would be if he were riding his camel in the wilderness, and it runs away from him, carrying his food and drink, so that he loses all hope of getting it back. He comes to a tree and lies down in its shade (awaiting death), for he has lost all hope of finding his camel. Then, while he is in that state (of desperation), suddenly it is there before him! So he seizes its halter and cries out from the depth of his joy, “O God, You are my servant and I am Your Lord!” His mistake comes from the intensity of his joy.}
Narrated in Saheeh Muslim and Saheeh Al-Bukhari

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump* [Big Grin]
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Allaah, the Exalted, says: "They have taken their learned men and their monks, and the Messiah, the son of Maryam for lords aside from Allaah. And they are commanded to worship the One God. There is no true god but He. Far is He removed from what they ascribe to Him!" (9:31)

At-Tirmidhi and others reported that the Prophet recited the above Ayaat to Adi bin Hatim at-Ta'i (just before he accepted Islam) may Allaah be pleased with him, who said: "O Messenger of Allaah, we do not worship them! The Prophet said: Do they not make legal for you what Allaah makes illegal? and you deem it as legal, and they illegalize what Allah made legal and you deem it as illegal?' He said: 'Certainly!' Thereupon, the Prophet said: 'That is how you worship them." (Tirmidhi and others)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
The Prophet PBUH said:
"May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced, whose parents, one or both, attain old age during his life time, and he does not enter the Paradise (by rendering being dutiful to them)". [Muslim].

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights." - Sahih Al Bukhari - Volumn I, Hadith 8
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad."
(Recorded by al-Tabarani. According to al-Albani, it is sahih. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol.1, p. 503.)

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Umar ibn al-Khattab reported that a man asked the Prophet: "Messenger of Allah, what action is dearest to Allah Most High?" The Prophet said, "Prayer at its proper time. The one who does not pray has no religion. Prayer is the main pillar of the religion."
(Reported by Baihaqi)

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Abdullah bin al-As reported that Allah's Messenger said:" There are three kinds of people whose prayer Allah will not accept: a leader who is hated by his nation, a master who oppresses his slave after making a contract to set him free, and a person who observes prayer after its proper time
(Reported by Abu Dawood).

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that a Bedouin came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said: "O Messenger of Allah! Guide me to a deed, which if I do, I will enter Paradise." He (peace be upon him) said, "Worship Allah, and associate nothing with Him, establish the obligatory Prayers, give the prescribed Zakah, and fast Ramadan." He (the Bedouin) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I will do no more than that." When he left, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Anyone who would like to see a man from the dwellers of Paradise should look at that man."
(Agreed Upon)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
"He is not one of us who shows no mercy to younger ones and does not acknowledge the honour due to our elders". [At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
The Prophet PBUH said:
"By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this Ummah (nation), Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell." (Sahih Muslim, 153).

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Barzah Nadlah ibn `Ubaid Al-Aslami (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "A servant’s feet will not move on the Day of Resurrection before he is asked about his life, what did he spend it doing; his knowledge, what did he do with it; his wealth, where did he earn it from and how did he spend it; and about his body, how did he wear it out."
(Reported by Al-Tirmidhi)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Khirash Hadrad ibn Abu Hadrad Al-Aslami (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: "Anyone who forsakes his brother for a year is like someone who sheds his blood."
(Reported by Abu Dawud)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "It is not lawful for a Muslim to boycott a Muslim for more than three (days). If three days have passed, he should meet him and greet him, and if the other person responds they will both share the reward, but if he does not respond he will bear the sin, and the Muslim (who took the initiative to greet the other) will have broken his boycott."
(Reported by Abu Dawud)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Do not disdain a good deed, (no matter how small it may seem) even if it is meeting your (Muslim) brother with a cheerful face."
(Reported by Muslim)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Allah, the Exalted said (to the angels): ‘Whenever My Servant wants to commit a sin, do not record it against him, but if he does it, write it as one sin. And if he wants to do a good deed but does not do it, write it as one act of goodness, but if he does it, write it as ten good deeds.”
(Agreed Upon)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

I served the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) at Medina for ten years. I was a boy. Every work that I did was not according to the desire of my master, but he never said to me: Fie, nor did he say to me: Why did you do this? or Why did you not do this? [Sunan Abu-Dawud]

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Narrated AbuUmamah:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. [Sunan Abu-Dawud]

Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrated Ibn ' Abbas

Dhul-Majaz and 'Ukaz were the markets of the people during the pre-lslamic period of ignorance. When the people embraced Islam, they disliked to do bargaining there till the following Holy Verses were revealed:-- There is no harm for you If you seek of the bounty Of yourLord (during Hajj by trading, etc.) (2.198)Sahih Bukhari

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
It was related by Muslim. And on the authority of Waabisah bin Ma'bad (radiAllaahu anhu) who said :
I came to the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) and he said : "You have come to ask about righteousness". I said : "Yes".
He said : "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels at ease and the heart feels tranquil. And wrongdoing is that which wavers in the soul and causes uneasiness in the breast, even though people have repeatedly given their legal opinion [in its favour]."

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
On the authority of Abu 'Abbas 'Abdullah the son of 'Abbas (ra), who said:

"One day I was behind* the Prophet (saw) and he said to me: Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: 'Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with somehting Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.' "(At-tirmidhi)

* i.e. riding behind him on the same mount.

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Narrated Abdullah bin Amr
The Prophet said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden." (sahih al-bukhari)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
The Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) entered the mosque one day and saw an Ansari (a resident of Madinah) man there by the name of Abu Umaamah. The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) asked him: " O Abu Umaamah, why are you sitting in the mosque at a time that is not a prayer time?" He replied: 'I was forced to do so by sorrow and debt.' The Messenger of Allah (p.b.u.h.) then asked: 'Shall I teach you a supplication by which Allah will remove your sorrow and pay for you your debts?' He answered: 'O yes, Messenger of Allah!' The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) then said: 'Say every morning and evening: Allahumma innee a’oodhu bikka minal-hammi wal hazan, wa a’oodhu bika minal-‘ajzi wal-kasal wa a’oodhu bika minal-jubni wal-bukhul wa a’oodhu bika min ghalabatid-dayn wa qahrir-rijaal.’ (Meaning: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.) Abu Umaamah said: 'I did that and Allah removed my distress and paid for me my debt.'" (Abu Dawood)
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Volume 7, Book 64, Number 263:

Narrated Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari:

The Prophet said, "When a Muslim spends something on his family intending to receive Allah's reward it is regarded as Sadaqa for him."

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Volume 7, Book 64, Number 269:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The best alms is that which you give when you are rich, and you should start first to support your dependants."

newcomer
Member # 1056

The Prophet said, “Giving charity is obligatory upon each Muslim.” It was asked, “What do you say of him who does not find (the means) to do so?” He said, “Let him do manual work, thus doing benefit to himself and give charity.” It was asked, “What about one who does not have (the means) to do so?” He said, “Then let him assist the needy, the aggrieved.” It was asked, “What do you say of one who cannot even do this?” He said, “Then he should enjoin what is reputable or what is good.” He asked, “What if he cannot do that?” He (the Prophet) said, “He should then abstain from evil, for verily that is charity on his behalf.”
(Reported by Muslim)

newcomer
Member # 1056

It was narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Shall I not tell you something that is better than the status of (voluntary) fasting, prayer and charity?” They said: “Yes.” He said: “Reconciling in a case of discord, for the evil of discord is the shaver.” Al-Tirmidhi said: It was narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is the shaver, and I do not say that it shaves hair, but that it shaves (i.e., destroys) religious commitment.”
(Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4273; al-Tirmidhi, 2433.)

newcomer
Member # 1056

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of charity is that which leaves you still independent of means, and the upper hand (the one that gives) is better than the lower hand (the one that receives), and start with those who are under your care.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5040; Muslim, 1034.)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Charity does not decrease wealth and Allah does not provide a servant with His Forgiveness unless he is dear to Him; and no one ever humbled himself to Allah but Allah raised him (in status)."
(Reported by Muslim)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Anyone who gives the value of a date from his legal earnings in charity - and Allah accepts only that which is good - Allah will accept it with His Right Hand and nurture it for its owner, as one of you nurtures his foal, until it becomes like a mountain."
(Agreed Upon)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "A needy person is not someone who goes round to people begging and is turned away with a morsel or two, or with a date or two. A needy person is someone who does not have enough to live on, but it does not appear from him (his appearance) that he should be given charity, nor does he beg from others."
(Agreed Upon)

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounds right
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
On the authority of Abu Hurairah (ra) who said: the Messenger of Allah (saw) said:
Part of someone being a good Muslim is his leaving alone that which does not concern him. (at-tirmidhi)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "All my followers will enter Paradise except those who refuse."
They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who will refuse?"
He said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise,
and whoever disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)." [Al-Bukhari]

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of 'Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that some people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): “O Messenger of Allah! Will we be censured for what we did in the Days of Ignorance (before embracing Islam)?” He said, “Anyone among you who does good in Islam, will not be censured for them, but anyone who does evil will be held accountable for what he did during the time of ignorance (before Islam) and Islam.”
(Agreed Upon)

newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should either talk nicely or be silent; and anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should treat his neighbor well; and anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his guest.”
(Agreed Upon)

mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who narrated that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Truly Allah forgives my people what they said to themselves, as long as they did not say it (out loud) or act upon it.”
(Agreed Upon)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah."
(sahih al-bukhari)

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Fear Allah wherever you are and follow up a bad deed with a good one as it will wipe it out and behave well towards people (Related by at-Tabari according to Abu Dharr).
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Beware of oppression, for it will turn into darkness on the Day of Resurrection. And beware of miserliness for it ruined those who preceded you as it led them to bloodshed as well as be cautious in treating lawfully the forbidden acts (Related Imam Ahmad according to Abu Huraira)
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Beware of the invocation of the oppressed as there is no barrier between it and Allah (Related by at-Tirmithi).
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Allah Most High loves a servant of His who is lenient when he sells, lenient when he buys, lenient when he pays his debt and lenient when he demands the payment of a debt due to him (Related by al-Bayhaqi according to Abu Huraira).
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com