EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » post your question about islam (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: post your question about islam
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see that most non-muslims want to ask about islam. so i opened this thread to answer all the questions that you are asking. the questions i dont know its answer i will ask a sientist in islamic sciences in it and i will give you the answers.
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also i will need a help from other muslims.

but kinldy all respect each other. we arenot fighting. we are discusiing the matter with each other freely. i know that a lot of non-nmuslim people are amazed with islam. and some people need a lot of answersto their questions.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE NEED A WAKE UP CALL
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bloody fine idea for a thread....

well done you isy.

i have a few... but not now.. im a bit hot blooded and this isnt the time or thread!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTAKE THE BULL BYT THE HORNS ITS HORMONE TIME .... hey wat g ood thread arab women and there hormans .. [Cool]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
you are welcome charm el feikh for any questions.
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
i will ask a question and reply to myself.

what is islam based on??

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
islam is based on worshipping one god without partners. We believe in what God says about himselsf in his sacred books without any modification or any saying how. the answer of how is that god knew better than us. we dont know with our poor mind.

You may say that current christian believe the same and worshipping onegod. i will reply to you. that some says that jesus( peace be upon him) is a god and some says he is a son of God. this indicate that there is a partner with God.

we reply to them that God says about himself that he is one no sons or daughters or friend. God Created all people all creatures all the universe without any efforts because he is the greatest.

if you believe in these descriptons of God who he described himself in The Quran. you believe in Islam. but there is a condition to be a muslim simply by saying this certification( Ashad an la ellah ela Allah and Muhammed is a prophet of Allah) this means in english that there is no God but Allah and Muhammed peace be upon him is his prophet.

if you say that and die after that you will be saved from being in a non-stop hell.

this certification is the bases of islam.

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Adherence to Islam and Reviving it Based on the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad

Islam is the Right Religion but most among mankind do not know it (Qur’an 12:40 and 30:30). Unfortunately, those who understand Islam as the Right Religion are not united. Not all of them adhere to the Qur’an and the Sunnah (Traditions or Practices, which include the Ahâdith or teachings and sayings of Prophet Muhammad (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam). They are divided into different sects in the same way as the non-Muslims are divided. Mankind must have ample and correct knowledge of Islam based on the Qur’an and the authentic Sunnah in order to be with the rightly guided Ummah (Muslim Nation) of the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) who will be saved from the Hell-Fire:

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “The Jews were split up into seventy-one or seventy-two sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy one or seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects.” (Abu Dawud 4579)

Abdullah Bin Amr (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “There will befall my Ummah exactly (all those) evils which befell the people of Isra'il, so much so that if there was one amongst them who openly committed fornication with his mother, there will be among my Ummah one who will do that; and if the people of Isra'il were fragmented into seventy-two sects my Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except one sect.” They (the Companions) said: “Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam), which is that?” Whereupon he said: “It is one to which I and my companions belong.” (Tirmidhi 171)

The above authentic hâdîth tell us that only those who adhere and follow the Prophet’s Sunnah will be saved from the Hell-Fire. For the guidance of the whole mankind, Allâh Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has commanded us to believe and follow Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) Muhammad (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam). Allâh the Almighty tells us in His Book:

“O mankind! The Messenger has come to you in truth from Allâh Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. Believe in him: it is best for you...” (Qur’an 4:170)

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘If you do love Allâh follow me: Allâh will love you and forgive you your sins for Allâh is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.’ Say: ‘Obey Allâh and His Messenger.’ But if they turn back Allâh loves not those who reject Faith.” (Qur’an 3:31-32)

“Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam), whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures); -- in the Torah and the Gospel; for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil. He allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure). He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honor him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him -- it is they who will prosper.” (Qur’an 7: 157)

The above Qur’anic Ayât (Verses) clearly tell us that it is a must for all of us to follow and obey Prophet Muhammad (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam), Allah’s Final Messenger and Prophet to the whole mankind. We have to follow his Sunnah as it is a clear divine commandment from Allah the Almighty Who Alone is our Creator and Sustainer. Those who do not follow the Prophet’s Sunnah do not actually follow the Qur’an for Allah the Exalted has repeatedly tell us in the Qur’an to follow and obey His Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam). He has warned those who disobey the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) with humiliating punishment in the Hell-Fire:

“But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein. And they shall have a humiliating punishment.” (Qur’an 4:14)

In line with the Qur’anic divine injunctions on obedience to Prophet Muhammad (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) and adherence to his Sunnah, our beloved Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) himself enjoins us to follow his Sunnah. He admonishes us to keep away from the different sects that have deviated from the True Path, Islam. He tells us to keep away from those sects and not to change Islam as it is the Right Religion:

Hudhaifah ibn Al Yaman (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the people used to ask Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam)! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allâh has bestowed upon us the present good; will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes.” I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tainted with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil).” I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my Sunnah (Tradition). You will see their actions and disapprove of them.” I said, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them).” I said, "Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam)! Describe those people to us.” He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language.” I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief.” I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet Allâh while you are still in that state.” (Bukhari 4/803 and 9/206)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Every child is born with a true faith of Islam (i.e. to worship none but Allâh Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism, Christianity or Magianism, as an animal delivers a perfect baby animal. Do you find it mutilated?" Then Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) recited the holy verses: "The pure Allâh’s Islamic nature (true faith of Islam) (i.e. worshipping none but Allâh) with which He has created human beings. No change let there be in the religion of Allâh (i.e. joining none in worship with Allâh). That is the straight religion (Islam) but most of men know, not.” (30:30). (Bukhari 2/ 296, 441; 6/298 and Muslim)

For our salvation, it is a must that we must strive hard to know Islam based on the Qur’an and the Sunnah in order to revive the Sunnah of Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam). The following Ahâdith must serve as inspirations for us to revive the Prophet’s Sunnah:

Hasan Al-Basri (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowledge with a view to reviving Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him and the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) in Paradise.” (Tirmidhi 249 and Darimi)

Sa’id ibn Thabit (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that he heard Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) say: “May Allâh brighten a man who hears a tradition from us, gets it by heart and passes it on to others. Many a bearer of knowledge conveys it to one who is more versed than he is; and many a bearer of knowledge is not versed in it.” (Abu Daud 3652)

Bilal ibn Harith al-Muzani (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “He who revived a Sunnah out of my Sunnan, which has died after me, for him is the reward like the reward of those who acted upon it, without any decrease in that reward...” (Tirmidhi 168)

Abdullah (radhiallâhu anhu) reported on the authority of his father, “I heard Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) saying, “He who revived a Sunnah of mine that was extinct after me, would (receive) a reward like the reward of one of the people who acted upon it without any diminution in their rewards...” (Ibn Majah 1/210)

For our complete guidance, it is a must for us to learn and follow the Sunnah. If possible, let us invite others to learn and follow the same. We must know that our Creator sent His Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) with Guidance and the Religion of Truth to make it prevail over all religions and that He promises great rewards for those who support the Truth. Allâh the Exalted tells us:

“It is He (Allâh) Who has sent His Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) with Guidance and the Religion of Truth. That He make it prevail over all religions, even though the pagans may detest (it).” (Qur'an 61:9)

“And he who brings the Truth and he who confirms (and supports) it -- such are the men who do right. They shall have all that they wish for, with their Rabb (Only God, Cherisher and Sustainer). Such is the reward of those who do good: so that Allah will remit from them (even) the worst in their deeds and give them their reward according to the best of what they have done.” (Qur’an 39:33-35)

Subhanahu wa Ta'ala – ‘The Exalted’
Sall-Allahu ‘Alayhi wa Sallam – ‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him’
Radia Allahu ‘Anhu – ‘May Allah be pleased with him’, Radi Allahu ‘Anha- ‘May Allah be pleased with her’, Radi Allahu ‘Anhum - ‘May Allah be pleased with them.’

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested in how a persons ego fits in with the principles taught by Islam and how infact those very principles help or hinder the development of a healthy/unhealthy ego.
--------------------------------------------

From You have chosen to remember by James Cisneros:-

The ego is a limited belief system within your mind that you have molded and identified as being the real you. The ego survives by establishing boundaries, borders and limits on everything it sees. The defining of such boundaries, borders and limits gives it the illusion that it can tell you what is right and wrong, all in an effort to control you by instructing you on what you are and are not, how you should act and not act, and why you should judge those who challenge it; the status quo. You are taught the right and wrong way to do things, the right and wrong way to react. Because you learn from the outside world, you believe that truth lies outside of you.

Judgment and fear feed the ego, generating numerous perceived weaknesses and limitations you believe you must defend as real. The more time you spend in defense of the ego and your limitations, the more you believe that this is who you are. And because you see this ego as real and representing yourself, you defend it against anyone you perceive as attacking it. In your mind any view that does not support it attacks it.

You perceive the attacks (disagreements with your belief system) on your ego and its illusion as real, and so you become defensive. The more time you spend defending your false or ego-self, the more you reaffirm its reality. The more you reaffirm its reality, the more willing you are to come to its defense. The more you defend the illusion of the ego-self as real, the more concepts and ideas you will encounter in the world that don’t fit into your reality. You perceive different concepts and ideas as assaults to your reality. You defend your ego-self, through the act of judgment. The exercise of judgment separates you from your fellow brother or sister causing stress that may be conscious or unconscious. Stress creates confusion, and a build up of confusion ultimately leads to chaos.

You feel that by defending your beliefs, you strengthen them. Yet the more you defend them, the more they weaken you. The more time you spend in defense of your ego-self, the more time you will exist in a state of confusion. You might give your state of confusion a hundred different names, such as annoyance, anger, stress, sadness, depression, but they all exist because of your belief in the ego’s reality. They all exist within your mind and are fed and kept alive by your belief in your ego-self.

Your tolerance for pain may be high but your acceptance of your ego-self is not without limit. You will come to a point in your life where you will tell yourself that there must be a better way, a more fulfilling way of living that this just can’t be what it’s all about! These thoughts begin the process of awakening yourself to the knowledge of who you truly are.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamonfocus.com:
I see that most non-muslims want to ask about islam. so i opened this thread to answer all the questions that you are asking. the questions i dont know its answer i will ask a sientist in islamic sciences in it and i will give you the answers.

Anyong offering "scientific" religous advice isn't about to give it.

Its why I avoid public transit reverends in the first place. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is a good idea islamonfocus. but who will answer our questions as well ? [Smile] any volunteer ?

I only have one question didnt got the answer to it yet (WHO IS THAT PROPHET)

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001346;p=1#000000

if you know the answer , please answer there so we wont change the main idea of this thread

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting two conflicting things about Islam, one says that to kill Christians and Jews, the other says to be peaceful, so please tell me which is the right one.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
really cant say which is the write one every one says they r the true one even though im muslim ..im just beleive in the basics of what i need to know ,im not going to get in a war then am i ..i beleive in bible parts and some quran and im differ in some there cus the quran and the bible do actually contracdict them selves ..but hasi said its to own individual ...
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Islam
My question which has been asked to death!!!

What happened on 3rd April 33AD?
Was Jesus switched?
Who was he switched with?
Who was crucified?
At what point did the switch take place?
Who were the witnesses to retell the events?

Thank you
[Smile]

I don't think they had blogs and livejournals back then. [Razz] [Big Grin]
I think you've probably been given as good an answer as you'll get, though I'm not sure.
If I had the answer to give I'd happily give it to you, but I haven't studied that at all, and I'm no scholar.

I'm just not sure why you think someone would have recorded every minute of that day for posterity unless they knew what was going to happen, and I think the only one who really knew all about that day and what was going to happen was God, and possibly Jesus if God told him of what would happen. Once again, I haven't read all about that subject so I don't know. *shrug*
I really don't know how it's possible for you to get the exact answer you want, though people have answered much of your questions that you listed.

Anyways, good luck with some peace of mind about this.
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

first off, christians dont know exactly when jesus died so how can you know for sure what happend on that day ? 3rd April isnt accurate, so correct your information and make it 1st not 3rd [Smile] 3rd was his resurrection as christians claim

"the only years that have Nisan 14 on a Friday are AD 33 and AD 36. The AD 36 date would put Jesus in His forties, making Luke's estimate of Jesus being "about 30" when He began His ministry (Lk. 3:23) way out! This means that Jesus must have died at 3 p.m. (Lk. 23:44-46) on Friday April 1st, AD 33, aged 37 years, 6 months and 7 days (assuming He was born on September 25th, 6 BC). The Devil thought he had made a fool out of Jesus on that April Fool's Day, but it was the other way round (Heb. 2:14, 1 Cor. 1:25), for on Sunday April 3rd, AD 33 (Jn. 20:1), it was discovered that He had been raised from the dead. Jesus then appeared to His disciples over a period of 40 days (Acts 1:3), i.e. until Thursday May 12th, when He ascended into Heaven. The Holy Spirit was then sent (Acts 2:1-4) at Pentecost (Sivan 6), which was Sunday May 22nd." Source

quote:
does it matter ? it doesnt matter to us and it doesnt affect our faith that Jesus never died on the cross and never been crucified.

I have some questions for you Tooti , read this passage of the bible then answer my questions:

They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him. He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man's eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked, "Do you see anything?"
He looked up and said, "I see people; they look like trees walking around."
Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying, "Don't go into the village" [mark 8:22-26]

my questions are: what was that blind man's name ? was he married ? was he tall ? was he fat ? and so on

I dont think you need to know the details about the man because it doesnt affect your faith that Jesus cured him , got the point ?

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Jesus was not crucified. this was some one that God make him look like him. God take Jesus to the sky. This is what Quran says about him. andthe prophet muhammed told us that jesus will be sent again in the final of life to fight the liar who will make lots of bad things in the earth. this is a summary of the hadith which Prophet muhammed told.
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islam is cut an pasta from all other relegion an, saytan, that is why so many muslim blow them self up ...

[Cool]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
no comment on your post
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Islam
My question which has been asked to death!!!

Was Jesus switched?
Who was crucified?
At what point did the switch take place?
Who were the witnesses to retell the events?

Thank you
[Smile]

Ran away from the other thread after being exposed as illiterate in your own books and now repeating same questions? Shame! You're boring
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as Mr EGypt said, it does not matter who..

i think the reason to that is, cos it werent anyone known in the comminity, a discple [Confused]

I dont think it was a disciple, cos if it was a certain diciple, the you all shud be worshipping that guy, since his theon that got "crucified" for "your sins"

im sure, it was another random person, tht God send, that maybe looked a lil like Jesus or sumthing..not sure...

point to note: it dusnt matta!!

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poopka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-I can't understand how a God let a man marry 4 women at one time?

2-I can't understand why Islam seek the death for people who convert out of it???

3-God created us with BEAUTIFUL hair, against the nature of this hair is to cover it at all times "Hejab", he created it this way for us to enjoy it under the sun not only in closed doors???

4- Why christians and Jews are enemies to Islam, why these verses???

5-why prophet mohamad failed to raise the dead and heal the sick like Jesus?

ok 5 questions are enough for now!!!

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Cos people use to marry 15 20 women
they use to marry mothers and daughter.
God had mercy on women [Smile]
Be thanlful to God, ungrateful poo, ka

------------------
2-I can't understand why Islam seek the death for people who convert out of it???

Would you kill a cancer cell in your body?
or will you let it spread its evil?
------------------

3-God created us with BEAUTIFUL hair, against the nature of this hair is to cover it at all times "Hejab", he created it this way for us to enjoy it under the sun not only in closed doors???

So that part of your body you cover are not butiful [Eek!]

--------------------

what does enemy mean?
"One who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe."

Jews and Christain HATE islam cos it brang the truth BACK!!!!!
muslim not neccesarly hate them!

---------------------
Cos of the Jews, who kept one asking more and more proof!
every geneartion saw less and less miracles....there are evdience that he SAWS cured sickness actully....

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
So Osama is right then?

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tooti!

I have not got involved with your quest to find an answer to this question, because I don't know exactly what happened on the day that Jesus was supposed to have been crucified. I haven't been reading all the threads in detail, because it is not something that I have any information to add to, nor do I feel it is an important aspect of Islam for me to spend a lot of energy researching it. I am satisfied that Allah told us that Jesus didn't die on the cross, but that it appeared so to some people, and it is not going to affect my faith in Islam to know the details of that day. The information Allah gives in the Qur'an was not intended to be a full and detailed answer for every act that happened in history; He didn't tell us all the details of the lives and deaths of any of His Prophets, he just mentioned some brief details that we could take lessons from.

From what I have seen, many people have tried to explain this to you in their own ways, but you still seem to be expecting people to give you an answer that they have told you that they don't have. For a start the people on this forum are not experts about every aspect of Islam, we are ordinary Muslims who have various depths of knowledge about a variety of aspects of our own faith and that of others, just like many ordinary Christians, Jews, Buddhists, and Hindus...we don't have all the answers, just some of them. And for some areas, even the scholars of Islam will tell you that they cannot give you a definitive answer, because the information was not revealed by Allah, nor explained by His Prophet. When that is the case, we assume that Allah, in His wisdom, didn't feel it an important piece of information for us to know when he was revealing His religion to us.

Some people may try to guess at what happened or try to piece together some historical information to give you an answer, but it would only be a supposition. Sometimes we have to say, we don't know, and that it what many people here have said to you.

It is obviously something that you feel is very important, from all the energy you have spent repeatedly asking the same questions, but I wonder why you are making the gaining of this particular piece of information a test-piece for Islam. Jesus was one of our Prophets, a special and revered one, but our focus is on the Prophet Muhammad, as he is the one to whom Allah revealed his final message and we do know most of the details about what happened in his life and around his death. The details of Jesus life are only important when they help us to understand the final message, and the intimate details of the day of his death are not that important to us in the final analysis.

I wish you luck in your quest and your journey, but would suggest that if you are truly interested in learning about Islam, that learning about the life of Prophet Muhammad might help you to understand it better.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my question:

What does ISLAM say about mysticism, transvoyants and those things.
Is it ok to try to contact the dead?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This has become my view, reasoning of Islam.
This is very sad.

This is very sad indeed.

But there is one thing I can't get my head around. I have not read many of your posts, so please forgive me if you've been asked this question before ... Why do you chose to believe this?

You obviously seem upset by the stuff this person you've quoted told you – and rightfully so, because imho it sounds like a bunch of self-righteous crap from a person with little ethic and morals.

Why do you assume this person is right? Do you believe that God is a sadist? If no, then how can this person be right?

If I come across something that sounds as twisted and unjust as the stuff you've just quoted, I would be very skeptical as to whether the person who tells me this is truly representing his religion and I would try to research the issue in question a bit deeper and look for as many viewpoints as I could find.

You will always find followers of any religion who claim to be following their faith well, yet taking a deeper look at their words or their actions might give you an indication that they are not as righteous as they would like to appear.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia_06:
You will always find followers of any religion who claim to be following their faith well, yet taking a deeper look at their words or their actions might give you an indication that they are not as righteous as they would like to appear.

basically she means, only dalia is rightoeus and perfect..
oh and she is always right

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to wonder if she doesn't fancy herself some sort of god in her own way [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:

The blind man story is irrelevant!!!
This is about the crucifixion, about christianity, about a major event, about the star guest!!!!

just as I told you before, the details doesnt matter to us. just like the bible, you believe it is divine revelation and Jesus didnt give the detail of his childhood when he inspired the bible (according to christian belief) and also the details of his life before he started preaching. I could ask you so many questions about these details of his life before it, you will never answer it nor any christian. but the answer I will got is it doesnt matter.

let us be fair here tooti, post a new topic and tell us what happend that day from a christian perspective. give us the details you are asking for according to christianity, and wait my answer for your post [Smile]

poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poopka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islaam:

------------------

------------------

--------------------

what does enemy mean?
"One who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe."

---------------------
every geneartion saw less and less miracles....there are evdience that he SAWS cured sickness actully....

Sorry, not one good answer, not even one!!! God is suppose to be good and peacful, the creator who brings joy and happiness to our souls, not discomfort and blood.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Seems I hit a spot there.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Getting back to my question then I will kill it for good.

My understanding now is as follows.

As a POSSIBLE!!!!! explanation from a moslem:

We moslems do not believe Jesus died. We do not believe he was crucified. Jesus was maybe raised up to heaven in the Garden of Gethsemane, maybe switched with Judas at the last supper and then whisked out the window, and maybe was switched with Simon of Cyrene half way up the hill at Golgotha.
What we do know for sure though is he stood looking out to the crowd gathered laughing up at the crucified man ( Simon ), making a joke of how God had orchestrated the biggest con of all time.
In actual fact we cannot agree on what happened at all. We all have different theories. Allah did not think to tell us in the Qu'ran, to help non believers understand or convert away from christianity. Why would he want to? it is more fun to keep the non believers in a state of confusion. Allah is above all questions, that is why he sent prophets, not to make it clear, but to raise questions which would not be answered until it was too late.
We as moslems dont need answers. Only the christians do. We as moslems hope that we have read the qu'ran correctly. Even if we dont, even if the gulf arabs break every law, drink, sleep around, gamble, kill, etc etc .We all know ultimately that eventually we will go to heaven once we have served our time in hell.
BUT...the christians will never reach heaven. Even Mother Theresa!!! Not a single christian will reach heaven. They will all roast in hell. Why? because they ask questions. Because they were unfortunate enough to be born into a christian family, country. Because when they want to try to find the true path, we wont make it easy. We will say their bible is full of lies. Even though we cannot prove it. We will kill anyone who converts from Islam to christianity. Because we know that if we say the Shahada, no matter what life we live on earth......one day we will go to heaven.
For the christians..............hell with no chance of escape........parole,,reprieve.

This has become my view, reasoning of Islam.
This is very sad.
I have not found christianity to be complete, I was looking around for answers, a direction. Maybe the moslems on this forum and on the whole most on the internet, people who cannot answer my questions. Al azhar has never replied to one of my many questions, as islamonline, islam,net etc etc .
My quest has come up a total blank.
That is why it has taken so long to make that final step.
It appears safer to stay in an environment which seems familiar. There are too many questions I cannot get answers to in Islam.
Dear Moslems..........as far as I was aware, you are the bearers of the message, your duty is to explain, and help us understand Islam, if you dont you will be questioned as to why you did not.
You have failed me.
What I have found is threads which attack time and time again christianity. Not even in a constructive way!!! Is this how you spread your message?
If the message is for us ( the christians ) can you not find a simple, and understandable way to tell us?
Instead you insult us. Fine that is your perogative.
I will avoid the religious forum from now. I thought I would learn something. I did.
There is much hatred there. Not enough information for me.
Best try another avenue, but if Al Azhar cannot answer me I doubt anyone can.

[Frown]

And the drama continues! You seriously need to stop watching so much stupid TV series. Your games are old and obvious to any smart person, you tried to challenge us with some old silly arguments from anti Islam websites and now you're stuck in your misery when you couldn't deal with answers you got... Jews didn't kill Jesus? Oh yeah, tell that to Paul!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seems I hit a spot there.
your right, againn [Smile]

dont you ever be wrong [Eek!]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
tooti:
quote:

For the christians..............hell with no chance of escape........parole,,reprieve.

speak to the million of american christain women converts....

there is hope [Wink]

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi tooti!

Glad you've had your lightbulb moment! I remember mine...it was pretty powerful too. May Allah be your guide and lead you to the truth!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Tooti, I don't care for a second what faith you choose, you called on me and challenged us then you ran away, your rhythm was more challenging than mine , you thought you have something between your hands but it turned out to be water holding, so stop whining and acting like a child.

You got the answer finally from your husband but you couldn't comprehend what guys (the good and bad) around here told you many times! the Muslim ummah can do better with women who can think for themselves not through their husbands.

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:
Mr Egypt:
less than helpful, too many bad threads trying to stir up trouble and peoples emotions. I think you need a chat with Lazeez. Maybe you are reading too many anti christian websites?

too many threads no one could answer you mean [Smile]

Who is that Prophet
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001469;p=1#000000

Allah in the christian Bible
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001102;p=1#000000

Will you think this is inspiration after this?
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=001095;p=1#000000

Is this inspiration ?
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=001455;p=1#000000

no need to post the rest.

but it is great to know you admit the bible is copy and paste not a divine revelation in your last reply to me. kings is original, isaiah write's is the one who copied from kings' writer (those were your words), just like matthew copied his gospel from mark. good luck to you anyway.

poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member
Mr Egypt and i ask you this, why Osman Ben Afaan burned the 256 copies of Quraan before he dies?
poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by poopka:
Mr Egypt and i ask you this, why Osman Ben Afaan burned the 256 copies of Quraan before he dies?

first of all popka, you ignored the question which I posted a new topic especially for it addressing you, (popka are you still counting)?

you said you spent 7 days count the word kill in the Quran and the bible, therefore I am repeating my question again, how many kill words did you count in the bible? or you were lying?

secondly, I can ignore your question here as well, but I wont do that because I know you will prove to me you were not lying when you said you counted the word kill in the bible , so I will wait until you answer this question and answer yours [Smile]

by the way, what is your source that they were 256 copies? did you count them too ? your source please [Smile]

poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member

Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- same like when God let Solomon live with 700 women

2- same as King David and King Solomon had to fight the infidels ; anyone who didn't believe in God.

3- Ask the nuns why they have to live behind closed doors if they want to worship god.

4- The religions come from one God so why would they be enemies ?
If people followed what God sent them , then God would not send 3 Books.

5- Why jesus didn't have a big army like king Solomon ; he couldn't even protect himself and asked for God to help him ( unless you believe he was crucified )

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member
Please come up with something else you are not convincing!!!

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
now I do think you are a liar poopka, you said you counted the kill words in the bible and you spent seven days to count them , yet you dont answer. so why do you lie ?
poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member
You are not worth replying to, you wasted now quarter of a second of my time reading your 2 lines. You couldn't even answer one not even one of my questions. Everytime there is a new thread you come like a child and post a link to somewhere else and ask why didn't you post an answer to this and that. Understand that you are nothing to force no one to answer or not answer. You sit here and read these topics and share with your opinion like anyone else don't act like the master of the game. Never tell anyone what to do, you don't like what you are reading close the page and go do something else.
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
I didnt expect that this thread end this way. so plz people rspect each other. we are not fighting.
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:
You are not worth replying to, you wasted now quarter of a second of my time reading your 2 lines. You couldn't even answer one not even one of my questions. Everytime there is a new thread you come like a child and post a link to somewhere else and ask why didn't you post an answer to this and that. Understand that you are nothing to force no one to answer or not answer. You sit here and read these topics and share with your opinion like anyone else don't act like the master of the game. Never tell anyone what to do, you don't like what you are reading close the page and go do something else.

still want to know how many kill words you counted in the 7 days [Razz]
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

------------------

------------------

--------------------

what does enemy mean?

---------------------

Sorry, not one good answer, not even one!!! God is suppose to be good and peacful, the creator who brings joy and happiness to our souls, not discomfort and blood.
hey poo, what is "good" answer then?

God does not bring discomrot and blood, YOU bring it to urself...some blaming other for your mistakes and harship, and take some reponsibilty of your self...

You should be thankful that God gave you Guidance,

but be thankful before its too late, surely those who dont will pay for it sooner or later...

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dept, It does seem unjust to kill someone for leaving Islam.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com