EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » post your question about islam (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: post your question about islam
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jazakallahkheir Newcomer for the article you took the time to post, before I return your gesture with a similiar one, If I just stress two points to you.
The first being he is not and never was a islamic scholor, no one ever appointed him this title, rather he took it upon himself.
The second being, this man has been repeatdley advised so many many times, yet he still insists on opposing the sunnah.

So we been there with him, he had the advice ect,so do you think we should continue to over look his speech and calling opposing the sunnah OR just stay quite and not respond to his opposition and insults ?

We passed that stage with him.

You seem to understand that none of us can speak out, openly rejecting someone who opposes the Suunah, and spreads lies and disease into the Ummah and indeed to non muslims aswell, you think he is a scholor, he is a trillion miles from being a scholor, he is just a indivdual, he teachings are corrput, the only person who taught him was a sufi 'shiekh', the rest he has self taught himself from books of shia and sufi and anything else but the sunnah.

so this person we dont afford him any of what you suggest in the article, its important that you should refute such a liar and ignorant evil man.(if you have the knowledge to do so)
I dont even know why you want me to be quiet over this man, would you stay quite over saddam hussiens version of islam ? or OBL ?, this man dr khalid he is insulting the prophet PBUH, he dosent want islam to be in its purest form as was practised by the prophet, he opposes all the sunnah just about, you cannot just say NOTHING.
He promoted SHIRK, I cant go over all the proofs against him gain (to numerous). And I am following what quran and sunnah would tell me to do in such a matter, as agreed upon by scholors.

Al-Humaidee, the Shaikh of al-Bukhaaree said, "By Allaah, that I war against those who reject the Hadeeth of the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) is more beloved to me than that I should war against the same number of Non-Muslims." [Al-Harawi in Dhamm ul-Kalaam].

Ibn al-Qayyim said, "The jihaad with decisive proofs [from the Book and the Sunnah] and the tongue takes precedence over the jihaad with the sword and the spear." [Al-Jawaab us-Saheeh of Ibn Taymiyyah (1/237)].

The Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) also warned against the People of Innovation, from befriending, supporting or taking from them saying: "Whoever innovates or accommodates an innovator then upon him is the curse of Allaah, His Angels and the whole of mankind." Reported by Bukhaaree (12/41) and Muslim (9/140

Further more to end this discussion between you and I (as I feel I said all that could possibley be said with proofs from Quran and sunnah on matter), I wish you to read this article, if you dont agree, then dont agree, not everyone agreed with the messenger PBUH so why should i imagine people will agree with me to.
[Wink]

DEFENDING THE RELIGION

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just i want to say some thing. Every thing in islam is brought by Quran And Sunnah. but how to understand them??

understand them by the way that prophet Muhamed and his fellows understood.

So Every one that want to talk about islam should have evidences from Quran or Sunnah. If not, then his speech isnt to be heard.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beba:
DEFENDING THE RELIGION

If that's the site you get your "information" from that explains a lot ...
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes dalia, it certainly explains the lies from your modernist lets kill the sunnah site. [Smile]
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Newcomer I note you like shiekh Ubayd al-Jaabiree (me 2) so I think you will enjoy this ...
Bismillah Al rahman Alraheem

Sheikh Ubayd al-Jaabiree says:

"A scholar is the one who becomes known for knowledge, his feet become firmly established. He is the one whom the Muslims should study under and not leave for someone who is less than him except if there is a need to.

Ibn Mas'ud (may Allaah be pleased with him) said, "The people will continue to be upon goodness so long as they take the knowledge from the companions of the Messenger, and from their elders but if they take the knowledge from the young ones they will be destroyed."

Do you know who the young ones are? They are the people of whims and desires . They are the ones who leave the Prophetic texts and hold onto their opinions, philosophy and beautiful speech until they deceive the people. They control and overcome them with the outcome being ignorance.

The scholars used to test the people of each place with their scholars. So in the past they used to say: Test the people of Madinah with Malik ibn Anas and test the people of Sham with al-Auzaa'ee and test the people of Egypt with Laith ibn Sa'd and test the people of Koofah with Sufyaan and test the people of Mosul with Mu'afah ibn Imran.

What they mean by this is that the people in these areas are asked about their scholars. If they spoke well of them and respected them they would be brought closer and respected. If they spoke ill of these scholars and insulted them then the scholars kept them away from themselves by splitting off from them. This shows that the scholars are a blessing for this Islamic nation, they educate the people and teach them from the Qur'an and the Sunnah, the religion of Allaah upon the understanding of the Pious Predecessors. By them the people are strengthened, the scales are measured in full and people's possessions are protected from innovations and newly invented matters.

If the Islamic nation does not have a need for its scholars and it puts the scholars behind itself then those people are considered to be evil. Salute them for indeed the devils from the jinns and people will overcome them.

Oh Muslims, do not be like those who have no need of the scholars. Those scholars who are known to the general and specific ones like

the Imam Sheikh Abdulaziz Bin Baz (rahimahullaah-may Allaah have mercy on him),

and like the Imam Sheikh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah-may Allaah have mercy on him),

and like the Imam Sheikh al-Albaani (rahimahullaah-may Allaah have mercy on him),

and their brothers who are upon the truth after them in our judgment and Allaah is their reckoner.

At the head of them, the Muftee of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Sheikh Abdulaziz ibn Abdillaah al-Sheikh,

and the honourable Sheikh Salih Al-Luhaydan,

and the honourable Sheikh Saalih al-Fawzaan,

and the honourable Sheikh Abdullaah ibn al-Ghudayan,

and their brothers who are with them upon the Sunnah. We do not praise them above Allaah's praise and Allaah is their reckoner.

Oh Muslims, be careful that opinions overcome you and you are confused by dazzling speech for this is the beginning of misguidance and destruction. May Allaah protect us and you in our religion in this life and the hereafter..."

Taken from an upcoming book
The hadeeth reported by the Companion 'Irbaad ibn Saariyah
(May Allaah be pleased with him)

The Prophet, salallaahu 'alaihi wassallaam, said: " Upon you is to follow My Sunnah (way) and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs"

Explained By
Sheikh 'Ubayd ibn Abdillaah al-Jaabiree
Former Teacher at the Islamic University of Madinah

And I will just add that this Dr khalid opposes every single one of them and slanders them all.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

and like the Imam Sheikh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaimeen (rahimahullaah-may Allaah have mercy on him),

and like the Imam Sheikh al-Albaani (rahimahullaah-may Allaah have mercy on him),

At the head of them, the Muftee of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Sheikh Abdulaziz ibn Abdillaah al-Sheikh,

And I will just add that this Dr khalid opposes every single one of them and slanders them all.

And rightfully so!
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamonfocus.com:
I see that most non-muslims want to ask about islam. so i opened this thread to answer all the questions that you are asking. the questions i dont know its answer i will ask a sientist in islamic sciences in it and i will give you the answers.

may Allah have mercy on you in the judgment day for your kindness and patience to others.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
it's legal to marry ur cousin

It is INSANE to marry your cousin!!!!!
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
may Allah have mercy on you in the judgment day for your kindness and patience to others.
Thanks you Very Much. Same to you. God bless you.

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's legal to marry ur cousin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is INSANE to marry your cousin!!!!!

Islam didnt order muslims to marry their cousins. islam allow that if they want to. if that is weird for you, it's not a must for you to do. this is not obligatory.

also the blood of your cousin isnot the same as yours as mentioned before.

about the scholars, I repsect those scholars that is giving their lectures provcen by evidences. i dont like those scholars that are using their own philosophy. There is no room for philosphy in islam.

islam is simply God says, prophet Muhammed said and did.

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Beba!

I don’t want to draw this discussion out too long, as you say, we have said a lot of what we can say to each other on this subject, but my point was not to side with either what Khaled Abu Fadl or you, as I started to make my comments when it was you personally trying to prove that he was out of the fold. All you proved to me was that you were a Muslim who tries to adhere to the salafi path and that you objected to someone criticizing it. No one is beyond criticism, the scholars and followers of the salafi and the modernist schools are all human beings and all therefore fallible. I was just trying to make a point that actually turned out to be expressed well in the article that you sent to me, which was:

“…the basic principle according to Ahlus-Sunnah is harshness, severe reproach and crudeness against innovations and their people. And that occurs when you are in a position of power….So by Ahlus-Sunnah, I am referring to the Imaams who are keen not to declare a jarh upon anyone due to an innovation, let alone declaring disbelief, except if they have decisive proof, which will testify for them…”
http://www.allaahuakbar.in/article_read.asp?id=700

It is not for students of knowledge or ordinary Muslims to declare that someone is out of the fold of Islam, that is a job that is left for Allah himself, and if the salafi scholars have criticized him then it is valid to share their comments with others, preferably with references so we can verify what you are claiming. You are perfectly entitled to criticize anyone you feel accomplished to do so, but it should be done on a sound academic basis, with firm evidence, and not based on partisanship.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Wa Alykum as salamu

Dear Newcomer
The word decisive proof , think about that, since decisive proof is evident from this man who seeks to destroy the sunnah of Allah.

Generally it is scholors of islamic courts this sort of line that agree and make the Takfir of another, for example the case of saddam hussien was decided by scholors.

And I really admire the fact you are not eager to make takfir of another muslim, thats right , however you have to get the balance right.

Allah already has decided what makes one a Kaffir and what is Kufr and what expells one from Ahlus sunnah, and its all written in Quran and sunnah for us to understand,(you do need a teacher aswell to teach you) what is the point of Allah and the messenger PBUH conveying that to us if we never use that knowledge ? This means anyone can claim to be a muslim and do out ragious things such as saying they are a new prophet, saying islam is just for black people, saying Im a muslim but Im a baathist aswell.

If oneday you heard a man say he was going to rob a bank and shoot a police man......what would you do ?

You'd probally wonder if he would do such a thing you might even tell the police if you REALLY believed he will do it.

Then what if this man went ahead and robbed the bank and shot a policeman ?

Are you going to say well I wont call him a robber and a killer , its not my place, I shall just leave it for the courts to decide OR just let Allah decide if he was a robber and killer.

the fact it is, you know he is a robber he claimed he would do it and he did, same with shooting the policeman, you saw it with your eyes and you heard it with your ears, you know it to be 100% factual , why ? becuase the man did not hide his intentions OR his actions.

there are people claim to be muslim, but we can see from their CLEAR OBVIOUS actions and speech exactly what their intentions are, and to remind you I never made a takfir, I correctly assertained he has taken himself out of fold of Islam, anyone who abandons the sunnah will leave fold of Islam.

Just because it is religion I think some people tend to be more easy going with such serious crimes against ISLAM, its like when they come to learn Islam they assume they can just pick up the Quran and a few panthletes and read hadiths and make their own ideas from it, if you were sick you'd go to a Dr, if you wanted to fix your car you'd go to a mechanic, you want to know how science works you'd study chemistry or Physics.

I guess at the end of the day its down to understanding islam , and in every single one of us there is always room for improvment, that way we will be clear on what we are supposed to be upon and defending inshallah.

Not also to forgot this dispicable evil man, and I hold back not from calling him that, he is trying to accuse some of the most noble of scholors of being terroists, promoting terroism, this means anyone who follows the Sunnah of Allah is a terroist according to him, you might like to read this Ebook dispelling the fake mythy link of bin laden terroism and salaffiyah.

http://www.thewahhabimyth.com/

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jazak Allah khairan for your response, Beba. I have tried to share with you what I have learnt about this matter, and feel that I have done what I can to advise a fellow Muslim. In the end we are all responsible for our own actions, and in the end Allah will be our judge.

Thanks also for the link, hopefully if anyone is still confused about that matter they may benefit from it.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
he is trying to accuse some of the most noble of scholors of being terroists, promoting terroism

Here's a fatwa from a Salafi site featuring some of the "much respected" sheikhs you mentioned earlier on.

But I'm probably misinterpreting it and this kind of fatwa has no connection with terrorism whatsoever.
[Roll Eyes]

Is it obligatory for every Muslim to go out for jihad? Or is jihad mustahabb and not obligatory?

Answer :
Praise be to Allaah.  

Physical jihad is the pinnacle of Islam, and some scholars regarded it as the sixth pillar of Islam. 

The Muslims have neglected jihad for a long time, so they deserve the punishment of Allaah, to be humiliated, belittled and defeated. That humiliation will never be lifted from them until they come back to their religion as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When you enter into the ‘aynah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are content with farming, and give up jihad, Allaah will cause humiliation to prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your commitment to Islam.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2956; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

[Translator’s note: ‘Aynah transaction means to sell a product for a known price with deferred payment and then buy it back from the purchaser for a lesser price, so the purchaser will still have to pay the difference in the future] 

One of the strangest things to note is that we are living in a time when some of the Muslims are embarrassed to quote the verses and ahaadeeth on jihad in front of their kaafir friends. Their faces turn red because they are too shy to mention the rulings on the jizyah, slavery and killing prisoners of war. They wish that they could erase these verses and ahaadeeth from the Qur’aan and Sunnah so that they would not be criticized by this world with its backward principles despite its claims to be civilized. If they cannot erase them then they try to misinterpret them and distort their meanings so that they suit the whims and desires of their masters. I will not say so that they suit their whims and desires, for they are too weak to have their own whims and desires, and too ignorant. Rather it is the whims and desires of their masters and teachers among the missionaries and colonialists, the enemies of Islam.” 
‘Umdat al-Tafseer, 1/46. 

The result of that is that we hardly hear anything nowadays apart from the following phrases: world peace … peaceful coexistence … safe borders … a new world order … the calamities of war… 

Those who proclaim the verses and ahaadeeth of jihad nowadays are subject to a number of accusations. They are called terrorists, extremists, enemies of peace and bloodthirsty, and are accused of wanting to destroy twentieth century civilization. 
This is the unfortunate reality in which the Muslim ummah is living nowadays. That is because we have given up supporting our religion and doing the duties that Allaah has enjoined upon us. 

Allaah has commanded us to support His religion and to wage jihad against His enemies.

There are so many verses that enjoin jihad against the mushrikeen and fighting them until all submission is for Allaah alone; they clearly state that it is obligatory and is prescribed and is compulsory.
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Jihaad holy fighting in Allaah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allaah knows but you do not know”
[al-Baqarah 2:216] 

Rulings on jihad 

The scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them) have mentioned the rulings on jihad and have stated that jihad is of two types: 

1 – Taking the initiative in fighting 
This means pursuing the kaafirs in their lands and calling them to Islam and fighting them if they do not agree to submit to the rule of Islam.  

This kind of jihad is fard kifaayah (a communal obligation) upon the Muslims.  

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism, i.e. worshipping others besides Allaah), and the religion (worship) will all be for Allaah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allaah), then certainly, Allaah is All-Seer of what they do”
[al-Anfaal 8:39] 

“Then when the Sacred Months (the Ist, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikoon (see V.2:105) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush. But if they repent [by rejecting Shirk (polytheism) and accept Islamic Monotheism] and perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give Zakaah, then leave their way free. Verily, Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”
[al-Tawbah 9:5] 

“and fight against the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah) collectively as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allaah is with those who are Al-Muttaqoon (the pious”
[al-Tawbah 9:36] 

“March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), and strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Cause of Allaah. This is better for you, if you but knew”?[al-Tawbah 9:41] 

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been commanded to fight the people until they bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, and establish regular prayer, and pay zakaah, If they do that then their blood and wealth is safe from me, except by the laws of Islam, and their reckoning will be with Allaah.” 

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 24; Muslim, 29. 
Muslim (3533) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever dies without having fought or thought to himself about fighting has died following one of the branches of hypocrisy.” 

All of these texts – and many others in the Qur’aan and Sunnah – mean that it is obligatory for the Muslims to wage jihad against the kuffaar and take the initiative in that. The scholars are unanimously agreed that jihad against the kuffar, and seeking them in their own lands, and calling them to Islam, and waging jihad against them if they do not accept Islam or accept paying the jizyah, is obligatory and has not been abrogated.  

Shaykh al-Islam (28/249) said: 
Everyone who hears the call of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to the religion of Allaah with which he was sent and does not respond to it must be fought so that there will be no fitnah and so that submission will all be for Allaah. 

Ibn ‘Atiyah said (2/43): There remains scholarly consensus that jihad is a communal obligation upon the ummah of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and if some of the Muslims undertake this duty the rest are absolved of responsibility. 

2 – Jihad in self-defence. 

If the kuffaar attack and occupy a Muslim country, or they prepare to attack the Muslims, then it is obligatory for the Muslims to fight them so as to ward off their evil and foil their plots. Jihad in self-defence is fard ‘ayn (an individual obligation) upon the Muslims, according to scholarly consensus.  
Al-Qurtubi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (8/15): 

When jihad becomes inevitable because the enemy has overrun one of the (Muslim) regions, then it becomes obligatory for all the people of that region to mobilize and to go out to fight, whether they are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), each according to his abilities, with or without the permission of his parents. No one who is able to go out, warrior or helper, should stay behind. If the people of that country are unable to fight their enemy, then those in nearby and neighbouring countries have to go out to fight, in whatever numbers are required to show support, so that they will know that they have the strength to stand up to them and ward them off. Similarly everyone who knows of their weakness in the face of their enemies and knows that he can go and help them must also go out and fight. All of the Muslims should be united against their enemies. If the people of the area where the enemy has invaded and occupied fight off the enemy themselves, then the others are relieved of that duty. If the enemy approaches the Muslim lands but does not enter, the Muslims must still go out to confront them so that the religion of Allaah will prevail and in order to protect the Muslim homeland and humiliate the enemy. There is no scholarly dispute on this point. 

Shaykh al-Islam (28/358-359) said: 

If the enemy wants to attack the Muslims then resisting becomes obligatory on all those who are under threat, and those who are not under threat are obliged to help them, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“but if they seek your help in religion, it is your duty to help them except against a people with whom you have a treaty of mutual alliance”
[al-Anfaal 8:72] 

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also commanded us to help other Muslims. This is obligatory upon each person as much as possible, by fighting himself or by giving financial support, as was the case at the time of al-Khandaq, when Allaah did not grant any concession to anyone not to fight. Rather the Qur’aan condemns those who asked the Prophet for permission [not to fight] on the grounds that their houses were vulnerable when that was not the case, rather they just wanted to flee the battle. This fighting is in order to protect the relihion, and protect lives and honour, and this is absolutely essential. 

This is the ruling on physical jihad in Islam, whether that is taking the initiative to call the kuffaar to enter this religion and subjugate them to the rule of Islam, or jihad to defend the religion and honour of the Muslims.  
We ask Allaah to bring the Muslims back to their religion. 
And Allaah knows best.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=34830&dgn=4

Dalia*
Member # 10593

One of the forms of making friends with the kaafirs which is forbidden is taking them as friends and companions, mixing with them and eating and playing with them.  

In the answer to question no. 10342 we have quoted Shaykh Ibn Baaz as saying:  

Eating with a kaafir is not haraam if it is necessary to do so, or if that serves some shar’i interest. But they should not be taken as friends, so you should not eat with them for no shar’i reason or for no shar’i purpose. You should not sit and chat with them and laugh with them. But if there is a reason to do so, such as eating with a guest, or to invite them to Islam or to guide them to the truth, or for some other shar’i reason, then it is OK.  

The fact that the food of the People of the Book is halaal for us does not mean that we may take them as friends and companions. It does not mean that we may eat and drink with them for no reason and for no shar’i purpose.  

Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about the ruling on mixing with the kuffaar and treating them kindly hoping that they will become Muslim. He replied:  

Undoubtedly the Muslim is obliged to hate the enemies of Allaah and to disavow them , because this is the way of the Messengers and their followers.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=59879&dgn=4

With regard to visits for worldly purposes such as leisure, idle talk or eating etc., it is not permissible to make such visits to kaafir women, whether they are Christian or otherwise, because this may lead to corruption of one’s religious commitment or morals, as the kaafirs are enemies to us, so we should not take them as close friends.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=34559&dgn=4

Even if they give you some of your rights by treating you nicely, they do not give Allaah His rights and they do not give the Qur’aan its rights and they do not give our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) his rights. The rights of Allaah and His Book and His Prophet are more important than our personal rights. Remember this, for this is one of the things that will help you to hate them and regard them as enemies until they believe in Allaah alone, as mentioned in the aayah quoted above (interpretation of the meaning):

“Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibraaheem (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: ‘Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allaah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever until you believe in Allaah Alone’”

[al-Mumtahanah 60:4]

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=11793&dgn=4

The greatest kind of fighting is fighting those who disbelieve, for Allaah has commanded us to fight them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allaah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allaah and His Messenger  (Muhammad), (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued”
[al-Tawbah 9:29] 

“O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you”
[al-Tawbah 9:123]  

Jihaad against the kuffaar with weapons is of two types: jihad talab (offensive jihad) and jihad daf’ (defensive jihad). 

Jihad talab means attacking the kuffaar in their own lands until they become Muslim or pay the jizyah with willing submission and feel themselves subdued. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have been commanded to fight the people until they bear witness that there is no god but Allaah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, and establish regular prayer, and pay zakaah. If they do that, then they have protected their blood and their wealth from me, except in cases decreed by Islamic law, and their reckoning with be with Allaah.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 25; Muslim, 20. 

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=26125&dgn=4

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-I can't understand how a God let a man marry 4 women at one time?
Because during that time Mohamed was trying to act like Prophet David due to his long staying with Jewish ,listening to their stories, he liked David and his power so he started his army in madina for dominating the whole area, but what he faced that how he will attract the new soldiers? The answer by giving them divine permissions to satisfy their desires in life and in heaven,
In life by (satisfy sex instinct)
Men are the masters over women they can marry 4 or as many as they catch from female slaves
The testimony of woman is half the man in Islamic court
Women can't be witness in marriage's contract should be two men
If Moslem touched woman he has to do ablution again there is Hadith mention that touching woman is impure like touching dog
The wife has to obey her husband in bed anytime he wants her otherwise the angels will curse her
There are so many examples..
In heave by giving them what they were desperate in desert, wine and milk rivers where they were searching for only water and palaces where they were living in tents and so on

2-I can't understand why Islam seek the death for people who convert out of it???
Because there is no forgiveness or merciful in Islam
Mohammed when he was in need to anything he was giving orders by the name of God to make the people afraid from God's anger if they will not obey him as his messenger so there is verses for punishing who is leaving Islam
In Quran Islam is the religion of God it means Muslims are his own people and others deserve to be killed coz they are enemy to God and his followers (Muslims of course)

3-God created us with BEAUTIFUL hair, against the nature of this hair is to cover it at all times "Hejab", he created it this way for us to enjoy it under the sun not only in closed doors???
Many guys were going for inquires to Mohammed's home and his women were inside so his Friend Omar Bin Khatab recommended that they should cover their hair but how they will forcing them to do that ???Gabriel is the solution Higab verses coming from the God so no excuse now :-)

4- Why Christians and Jews are enemies to Islam, why these verses???
Because they didn't believe him for many reasons
Islam from its beginning till now is running on blood and murders
Because the leader did invasions and his followers steal many caravans for money and food
More than 60 wars Mohammed fought for 27 and send his followers for the rest all of this to kick out Jewish and Christian who didn't believe and of course to perform the verse of God to kill non Muslim

5-why prophet Mohammad failed to raise the dead and heal the sick like Jesus
Simply coz he is a human and he declared to people that he will not do any Miracles like others for funny reason ,coz the old people didn't believe and God decided that no miracles any more.

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-I can't understand how a God let a man marry 4 women at one time?
Because during that time Mohamed was trying to act like Prophet David due to his long staying with Jewish listening to their stories, he liked David and his power so he started his army in madina for domination the whole area, but what he faced that how he will attract the new soldiers? The answer by giving them divine permissions to satisfy their desires in life and in heaven,
In life by (satisfy sex instinct)
Men are the masters over women they can marry 4 or as many as they catch from female slaves
The testimony of woman is half the man in Islamic court
Women can't be witness in marriage's contract should be two men
If Muslem touched woman he has to do ablution again there is Hadith mention that touching woman is impure like touching dog
The wife has to obey her husband in bed anytime he wants her otherwise the angels will curse her
There are so many examples..
In heave by giving them what they were desperate in desert, wine and milk rivers where they were searching for only water and palaces where they were living in tents and so on

2-I can't understand why Islam seek the death for people who convert out of it???
Because there is no forgiveness or merciful in Islam
Mohammed when he was in need to anything he was giving orders by the name of God to make the people afraid from God's anger if they will not obey him as his messenger so there are verses for punishing who leave Islam
In Quran Islam is the religion of God it means Muslims are his own people and others deserve to be killed coz they are enemy to God and his followers (Muslims of course)

3-God created us with BEAUTIFUL hair, against the nature of this hair is to cover it at all times "Hejab", he created it this way for us to enjoy it under the sun not only in closed doors???
Many guys were going for inquires to Mohammed's home and his women were inside so his Friend Omar bin Khatab recommended that they should cover their hair ,but how they will forcing them to do that???? Gabriel is the solution Higab verses coming from the God so no excuse now

4- Why Christians and Jews are enemies to Islam, why these verses???
Because they didn't believe him for many reasons
Islam from its beginning till now is running on blood and murders
Because the leader Mohammed did invasions and his followers steal many caravans for money and food
More than 60 wars Mohammed fought for 27 and send his followers for the rest all of this to kick out Jewish and Christian who didn't believe and of course to perform the verse of God to kill non Muslim

5-why prophet Mohammad failed to raise the dead and heal the sick like Jesus
Simply coz he is a human and he declared to people that he will not do any Miracles like others for funny reason ,coz the old people didn't believe and God decided that no miracles any more:-)

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Dalia, dear dear Dalia

now perhaps I know why you get confused over such issues.

First of all I have NOT posted this site, I am well aware of this site and I can tell you it is NOT I repeat NOT a salafi site what so ever, they mix the truth with falsehood, for example using fatwa and rulings of reknown respected scholors such as bin baz ect, But the rest are unheard of innovated misleading people.

And you have NOT posted any fatwa from the respected salafi scholors you posted answers to questions i.e fatwas from that web sites OWN team of so called 'scholors' and as I said they can take a statment of some REAl scholors and put it in with thier own articles trying to twist the statment to suit thier own agendas.

On this site there is truth AND falsehood and I can understand why some can get confused, although for most part of what you posted (didnt read it all just checked who wrote it first) I dont see what your problem is as most of it you took out of context, highlighting BUZZ words/sentances to link it to terrosim

so start again, forget saying this salafi terroists talking ect ect ect, just say whatever it is you got beef with on this topic instead of copy n pasting loads of things, spit it out.

Do you have a problem with jihad? do you have a problem with muslims wanting sharia ?

you pick things apart from a article dalia and take them out of context, anybody can do that, and dont be so offended at the advice of not taking non muslims as freinds thats what Allah tells us, if you dont like that, this is your opinion.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
First of all I have NOT posted this site, I am well aware of this site and I can tell you it is NOT I repeat NOT a salafi site what so ever

So it's run by Salafi scholars but it's not a Salafi site? Now how is that possible?

quote:
And you have NOT posted any fatwa from the respected salafi scholors

I have posted fatwas by two of the scholars you mentioned in your earlier post, but you seem to have overlooked this:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*: ...

In the answer to question no. 10342 we have quoted Shaykh Ibn Baaz  as saying:  

Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen  (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about the ruling on mixing with the kuffaar and treating them kindly hoping that they will become Muslim.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
Those scholars who are known to the general and specific ones like

and their brothers who are upon the truth after them in our judgment and Allaah is their reckoner.

Welcome to Islam Question & Answer! This site aims to provide intelligent, authoritative responses to anyones question about Islam, whether it be from a Muslim or a non-Muslim, and to help solve general and personal social problems. Responses are composed by Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid, a known Islamic lecturer and author.

(http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=about&lv=aboutus&dgn=4)

Information on Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajid

He was born on 30/12/1381 AH. He completed his elementary, middle and secondary schooling in Riyaadh, and completed his university studies in al-Dahran, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 

He attended the classes of Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz, Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen and Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Jibreen; they were the shaykhs from whom he learned the most. He also studied under Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Naasir al-Barraak and Shaykh Muhammad, the son Seedi al-Habeeb al-Shanqeeti. He learned the recitation of the Qur’aan from Shaykh Sa’eed Aal ‘Abd-Allaah. 

Among his shaykhs from whom he learned were also Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan Aal Fawzaan, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Muhammad al-Ghunaymaan, Shaykh ‘Abd al-Muhsin al-Zaamil and Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Saalih al-Mahmood.
 The shaykh from whom he learned the most with regard to fatwas was Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz – may Allaah have mercy on him; his relationship with him lasted for fifteen years. ...

(http://www.islam-qa.com/words/munajed/munajid_eng.html)

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
so start again, forget saying this salafi terroists talking ect ect ect, just say whatever it is you got beef with on this topic instead of copy n pasting loads of things, spit it out.

You should have read this forum for a while to get an idea of members' opinions first before jumping in with your own one. Then you would know precisely what my *beef* with the Salafi scholars is – I've read so much BS by Salafi scholars that I can hardly stomach anymore. Their views on women alone is enough for me to not take any of them seriously – a person who tries to promote that women are lesser human beings then men and need to be controlled by them has lost all credibility and integrity in my eyes. And their ideology in general bears a lot of resemblance to fascism, I don't see much wisdom, tolerance, love or mercy in their fatwas. That's my *beef* in a nutshell. I won't write more because it's all been discussed in detail in other threads before ...
Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Im sure you are an intelligent person, this site is NOT again I REPEAT NOT run by salafi scholors, and most salafi know this site is not a salafi site and that they use the names of scholors to attract ppl to their site, of which some of their site is the truth and some of it is falsehood, and some is mixed truth and falsehood.

What you posted WAS NOT fatwas from them, it was a article ruling written by their OWN Q&A team, and they used QUOTES from some salafi scholors incorperated in thier own fatwas.

You misunderstand Islam Dalia, and Islam is not what you want it to be either, if you wish for the day when women can burn their hijabs and turn into western mentalitys , I suggest you delve into christianity or some other religion that suits your tastes. After all at the end of the day no one is ASKING or FORCING you to become a muslim. further more why should anyone care.

You see Dalia its not the Salafi scholors you have a problem with its Islam.

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:

You should have read this forum for a while to get an idea of members' opinions first before jumping in with your own one. Then you would know precisely what my *beef* with the Salafi scholars is – I've read so much BS by Salafi scholars that I can hardly stomach anymore. Their views on women alone is enough for me to not take any of them seriously – a person who tries to promote that women are lesser human beings then men and need to be controlled by them has lost all credibility and integrity in my eyes. And their ideology in general bears a lot of resemblance to fascism, I don't see much wisdom, tolerance, love or mercy in their fatwas. That's my *beef* in a nutshell. I won't write more because it's all been discussed in detail in other threads before ...
Can you mention the names of the scholars ?
Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Just scroll up this thread and you'll find several names.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:
What you posted WAS NOT fatwas from them, it was a article ruling written by their OWN Q&A team, and they used QUOTES from some salafi scholors incorperated in thier own fatwas.

You misunderstand Islam Dalia, and Islam is not what you want it to be either, if you wish for the day when women can burn their hijabs and turn into western mentalitys , I suggest you delve into christianity or some other religion that suits your tastes. After all at the end of the day no one is ASKING or FORCING you to become a muslim. further more why should anyone care.

You see Dalia its not the Salafi scholors you have a problem with its Islam.

*yawn*

Sorry, but most of your presumptions about me are completely out of line ... but I guess that happens when your thinking is mostly based on stereotypes and classifying people into neat little categories.
[Wink]
I don't think you're in a position to judge another person's faith or understanding, so frankly I couldn't care less whether you think I'm "misunderstanding Islam" or not.

I'm aware that the article I posted ruffled your feathers but this is an open board and we're free to post whatever we like. If you don't like that I suggest you go to one of the countless other boards where you'll find like-minded people and where it's not allowed to post such texts.
[Roll Eyes]

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
let me ask if any one understand who is slafy?? and how and when can you say this person is salafy or not???

Any one know??

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
son of god ie. angel

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rameses the Grea
Member # 11412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rameses the Grea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no question about Islam. I know it all to well. I know it's true meaning, not peace, I know the Quran and all these things. I know what they did to the Copts and I know war is an important thing to them. I know many Middle Eastern Christian friends and realized what happens. I used to have some Muslim friends who deamonized Christianity and did not even know of the Bible. I won't say anymore but hopefully one day we can live in harmony.

Christianity is about peace and love. It is not idoltrious, nor corrupt, not is it evil. And I'll have word with whoever says otherwise.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Sabah
Member # 11401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umm Sabah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
la hawla wala quwatta...

the fitna here has reached all levels.
hold steadfast to the Qur'an and the Sunnah. For the modernist, this is impossible, because they contradict their beliefs.

As for everyone's opinion on the Fahadees/Saudi Salafis. Take the good and leave the bad, if you are a sincere Muslim who wants to hold steadfast to the shariah.

This is my last post ever on this forum.

Posts: 14 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rameses the Grea:
I have no question about Islam. I know it all to well. I know it's true meaning, not peace, I know the Quran and all these things. I know what they did to the Copts and I know war is an important thing to them. I know many Middle Eastern Christian friends and realized what happens. I used to have some Muslim friends who deamonized Christianity and did not even know of the Bible. I won't say anymore but hopefully one day we can live in harmony.

Christianity is about peace and love. It is not idoltrious, nor corrupt, not is it evil. And I'll have word with whoever says otherwise.

let me ask you what is differnce between christianity and islam?? dont judge islam by muslims deeds and dont judge christianity by chrsitian deeds.

what is the differnce between christianity and islam??

Why did God send prophet Muhammed??

Why do muslims believe in jesus ?? why dont christian believe in muhammed ??

why are there lots of copies and editions of the bible although it was only one in the time of jesus???

Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
What is the difference between Christianity and Islam??
Big difference, you have to read the Gospels by yourself to understand the difference.

why did God send Prophet Muhammad??
The question should be how you got sure that God sent Mohamed?
Give us and yourself a proofs that respect the minds

Why do Muslims believe in Jesus?? Why don't Christian believe in Muhammad??
Muslim Believe in Jesus coz Mohamed confirmed in Quran about him and his story
As he couldn't able to deny the whole story and he was trying to act as the Messiah that Jewish were waiting for.
Christian didn't believe coz Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies about him in torah and he did the miracles that forced people to believe in him even after his resurrection and leaving the life with people.

Why are there lots of copies and editions of the bible although it was only one in the time of Jesus???
There is only one bible with many languages and every time they do revising for the translation not the original text, like Quran.
There was no gospel during Jesus coz Gospels had been written about Jesus' life from 4 views, for further info and confirmation go to www.arabicbible.com

l
Member # 11386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question. I wonder if either of the following have ever happened:

1. Four male witnesses testified that a woman was raped and the rapist was convicted.

2. A wife was beaten with a toothpick/twig and saw the error of her ways.

Posts: 223 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
quote:
What is the difference between Christianity and Islam??
Big difference, you have to read the Gospels by yourself to understand the difference

what will i find in it?? are ther miracles similar to that found in Quran?? is there a challenge from God as Found in quran? to what extent was that Book protected?? is there a reasable description of God there?? Is there a story Of prophet Muhammed there??
let me hear from you some of that book.

quote:
why did God send Prophet Muhammad??
The question should be how you got sure that God sent Mohamed?
Give us and yourself a proofs that respect the minds

As the Message of jesus was altered and changed By generations, God sent prophet Muhammed to teach them the oneness Of God, the true description of God, Thw way to worship God. that's all and this is a logic one.

Prophet Muhammed ordered Muslims to believe in the one God , all the prophet and messengers that God sent without differntiation, all original sacred Books, the angels.

quote:
Muslim Believe in Jesus coz Mohamed confirmed in Quran about him and his story
As he couldn't able to deny the whole story and he was trying to act as the Messiah that Jewish were waiting for.
Christian didn't believe coz Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies about him in torah and he did the miracles that forced people to believe in him even after his resurrection and leaving the life with people.

quote:
he did the miracles that forced people to believe in him even after his resurrection and leaving the life with people.

Did you see this miracle?? are you forced to believe?? these miracles was clear to those people that live in the time of jesus. I truly believe in them because Quran is saying about them. But let me ask you a question why didnt Jesus crcified although he forced people to believe?
l
Member # 11386

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for l     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Prophet Muhammed ordered Muslims to believe in the one God , all the prophet and messengers that God sent without differntiation, all original sacred Books, the angels."

What happened to the 'original' sacred Books?

Posts: 223 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by l:
"Prophet Muhammed ordered Muslims to believe in the one God , all the prophet and messengers that God sent without differntiation, all original sacred Books, the angels."

What happened to the 'original' sacred Books?

apperently God hid them from muslims..

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booklover
Member # 11431

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Booklover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can some of the knowledgeable people inform me of the best bookshops that sell islamic Arabic literature in Cairo? Is there some area where I MUST go to find the best book items, for example behind al-Azhar (as I heard once)? Or is there some well known market in Cairo which basically sells the best literature?

I'm searching Islamic classical books such as on 'Aqeedah, Hadeeth, Fiqh etc. published by Egyptian publishers (and or Lebanese publishers). I appreciate any help!

Posts: 1 | From: Brussels | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's legal to marry ur cousin[/quote]

It is INSANE to marry your cousin!!!!! [/QUOTE]

Islam didnt order muslims to marry their cousins. islam allow that if they want to. if that is weird for you, it's not a must for you to do. this is not obligatory.[/quote]

Of course I know that but only people in Islam are doing that in this age and think that it's alright!!!
Of course I will never do that and smart people will never do that too!It your OWN family.
It's just insane!
Hey muslims who are marrying to your own cousins:"Where do you live?!"

[/quote]
also the blood of your cousin isnot the same as yours as mentioned before.
[/quote]
It's my mothers/fathers sisters/brothers blood!

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Originally posted by Booklover:
Can some of the knowledgeable people inform me of the best bookshops that sell islamic Arabic literature in Cairo? Is there some area where I MUST go to find the best book items, for example behind al-Azhar (as I heard once)? Or is there some well known market in Cairo which basically sells the best literature?

I'm searching Islamic classical books such as on 'Aqeedah, Hadeeth, Fiqh etc. published by Egyptian publishers (and or Lebanese publishers). I appreciate any help!

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for books on Islam written in Arabic. Behind Al-Azhar there are loads of bookshops where all the Al-Azhar students go to for their books. I would suggest looking there first. The prices are reasonable and the quality of the books is good.

The best place would be the Cairo bookfair, but that is only held for 2 weeks in mid-January...unless you can wait that long!

Beba
Member # 10322

Rate Member
Dalia as it is a free board then you wont mind when someone points out a outright lie that you wish to propagate, and if the truth did not ruffle your feathers you would not feel the need to jump into this thread to post propaganda and lies.

I do not think you are in ANY position as a non muslim to start propergating to muslims what YOU think the correct version of islam should be i.e women throwing of their hijabs, democracy , kill the sunnah and all the rest, there are plenty of Amina waduud sites for you to peddle that in, if your so sure of what you say , would you feel comfertable standing infront of a crowd of egyptians in Cairo and propergate what you are doing ?

I dare say you would you not. my advise to you is if you have NO interest to revert to Islam and you do not believe it is the truth, just leave it alone and dont try to spread lies and hatrid, muslims do not take to kindly to people propergating to kill the sunnah of the prophet PBUH.

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my advise to you is if you have NO interest to revert to Islam and you do not believe it is the truth, just leave it alone and dont try to spread lies and hatrid, muslims do not take to kindly to people propergating to kill the sunnah of the prophet PBUH.

[Wink] good advise
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com