EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » tibe, now u can really build bridges in ur country

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tibe, now u can really build bridges in ur country
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
limited tickets only, buy it now, for the bella centre

see everyone there [Wink]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debt, please if you got to know what channel exactly will cover the conference , post it here so we can watch it. cant wait [Smile]
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dept, Do you really think this conference is necessary? I mean, they should not have published the cartoon, but I think the Denmark law should not let the muslims riot anymore. If the rioting stops and the publications stop, then there's no problem, right?
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Dept, Do you really think this conference is necessary? I mean, they should not have published the cartoon, but I think the Denmark law should not let the muslims riot anymore. If the rioting stops and the publications stop, then there's no problem, right?

are you crazy women?
you post really funny, unusaual post...that dont make sense...

this is NOT a riot, it s a diaolouge, a debate.... host by ths Islam Channel, for people to have greater understanding of Muslim.

The Islam Channel also hosted the Global Unity Conference in London a few Months ago...i wont ticket but didnt go [Frown]
over 40,000 people attened [Eek!]

this is a great tool for muslim "propgaanda"...infact one of the jewish newspaper, tried to trick the CEO of this channel to say that Zionst are terorist etc, etc...and give huim bad publicity, but he got caught out...so funny

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Egypt:
Debt, please if you got to know what channel exactly will cover the conference , post it here so we can watch it. cant wait [Smile]

salam alikom,

http://www.islamchannel.tv/streamVideo.aspx?media=mp&conn=bb

this channel is great, it cover especially british islamic life as weell as global...

try to watch the 11am CAIRO time show, every morning its great

The Agenda with Yvonne Ridley [Wink]

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No,Dept, I'm not crazy. What makes you think I'm crazy?
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
I know this is not a riot, Dept, but I was just thinking that the muslims did not have to riot about a cartoon concerning the prophet Mohammed and then Denmark has to hold a conference to help people understand Islam better.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Dept, Do you really think this conference is necessary? I mean, they should not have published the cartoon, but I think the Denmark law should not let the muslims riot anymore. If the rioting stops and the publications stop, then there's no problem, right? [/QUOTE

The problem is much more complicated than that. I think that what he mean. Its not just the riot and the cartoons.
Danes ( and western people in a large majority - i think) is a bit scarred of muslims/the unknown and the otherway around also. We have all these ideas about how muslims behave and think without really knowing it. The media brings up all the bad stuff and very rearly print the good stories. Fore instance here in Denamrk we have a organisation called Hiz-u-tahrir that is spreading fear and propaganda. The danish media is very occupied with them and then the ordenary dane (who doesn't know any muslims personally)think: That how a muslim is.
So they start treating all muslims bad. They dont get any jobs, people move their kids out of school if there comes a muslim family to their community...... So we need to have a positive dialogue to kill some of the generalization that are made from both sides.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
that right tibe....

is there much publicity of this dialogue to be hosted in the Dane Media ??

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But just to be a bit picky - I think there needs to be more positive muslims rolemodels fore young muslims and muslims in general. The good examples welleducated, wellbehavied, modern, democratics muslims needs to step up and take some responsebility and show the way.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
there are many many many good role model in this day and age...

but how can the wider muslim people see them? through jewish/zionist media [Roll Eyes]

do you honelty think the mass media is interested in showing good role model rather then bad ones...

most young muslim want things on their door step, in this day and age, so what the national TV and local newspaper gives, thats enough.

Im glad what this Islamic Channel is doing, it is even broadcasting on the internet to reach a global audiance, to see good role models...

we neeed more channels like that, and also more islamic newspaper being published...take over The Herald Tribune, The Times, etc [Wink]

so is there much publicity in the Dane media of this

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islaam:
there are many many many good role model in this day and age...

but how can the wider muslim people see them? through jewish/zionist media [Roll Eyes]

do you honelty think the mass media is interested in showing good role model rather then bad ones...

most young muslim want things on their door step, in this day and age, so what the national TV and local newspaper gives, thats enough.

Im glad what this Islamic Channel is doing, it is even broadcasting on the internet to reach a global audiance, to see good role models...

we neeed more channels like that, and also more islamic newspaper being published...take over The Herald Tribune, The Times, etc [Wink]

so is there much publicity in the Dane media of this

There are 1 very very popular Danish/Syrian muslim politicians here and his in all media every dane (Naser Khader). Many ordernary danes vote fore him. We dont have many jews/Zionists in denmark - actually nearly none.
The media is very objective but people cont want to read borring stories - the want to read about "the smoking gun".Most of the parents of these young muslim dont get involved in there kids life (in my experience) and they are not visible in fore instance schoolboards. They stick to them selfs and their "own kind" - its that a common mentality?
Do you have schoolboards in Egypt???

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
maybe..

i wud be interested to know if you, as a Dane, know about this conference taking place in copenhagen?

of course Islam Channel is not mentioned in the Main Media in UK, cos it is seen as a "threat"..

so im wondering if the Danish Media has heard of this...and whether this is causing a big "ho-ha" in Denmark???

have you heard of this, have you seen any adverts on this?????????

--------------------
--
here...

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
The danish media has mentioned the conference. Its been held in the largest conference/fair center just outside Copenhagen and the media will cover the conference without a doubt.
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**** religion [Mad]
Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islaam:
limited tickets only, buy it now, for the bella centre

see everyone there [Wink]

watch it live.....

http://www.islamchannel.tv/streamVideo.aspx?media=mp&conn=bb

Gulfy
Member # 10089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gulfy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Tibe,

who the fu**ck gives a sh*t about what danes think about islam or muslims. go back to the farm where you belong, and start milking that cow again (I know you miss getting turned on doing that)!!!

BTW, one of your likes just went on a rampage in Belgium and killed three immigrants. hi hitler!!!

Posts: 299 | From: Dubai | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and so the hatred continues......
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I think Tibe was being very level.
We have a similar issue here in australia with muslims. Many of the parents want to keep their " head down" -so do not get involved in the local mainstream schools etc-but on the other hand we have muslim only schools here too, where of course they are active - active enough to start their own schools! .I worked in one myself before.Actually any religion that has its schools here-we have maronite, jewish,coptic, muslim, catholic,anglican,presbyterian,methodist, church of england etc etc but no buddhist!!!!-they are classed as independent schools and their students always kick butt on the final year exams( like International Baccelaureate) - the names coming top are always chinese, sri lankan/indian and arabic( they publish every name in the mainstream newspaper called Sydney Morning Herald owned by Fairfax fyi)
OUr tv here -called ABC-which is the governmant station has many information topics about muslims in australia and also worldwide.
There was a good one recently interviewing 13 year old kids-muslim, jewish, athiest etc and how they viewed the world they were growing up in. It was really good to see that this generation didnt give a toss about whether their best friend was muslim/jewish etc-they said that was more the old fashioned thinking.All they cared about was doing well in school and playing sports . Man I was surprised! They were way more mature than I ever was at 13!!!
But thats not to say there is all round tolerance here. Quite the opposite-australia is very racist towards arabic people, specifically muslims, deep down.
And our aboriginal population still have very low life expectancies etc. They didnt even get to vote till 1967!!!!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo 4 stars!! does that mean i can serve the customers in McDonalds now?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gulfy:
hey Tibe,

who the fu**ck gives a sh*t about what danes think about islam or muslims. go back to the farm where you belong, and start milking that cow again (I know you miss getting turned on doing that)!!!

BTW, one of your likes just went on a rampage in Belgium and killed three immigrants. hi hitler!!!

That quote yous says everything about you and nothing about me. This shows how imature and ignorant you are......uncapable of having a normal disscusion. So I will just choose to ignore you.
Do we care about muslims neither......Yes because we have to. There are muslims in Denmark and we have to live in peace with each other. Therefore we might as well learn something about each other. Its however difficult to learn anything about the muslim population here in Denmark because they stick so much to themselves and their own kind. So the only thing we learn about them is the negative stuff - if they killed or raped somebody. Thats a pitty because offcourse the majority isn't like that.

And I think you are right Melanti - its wonderfull to see that kids dont see colour or religion and we as adoults may not destroy that. My own daughter just got a new best friend immigrated from Ethiopia. When she saw pictures of them together she said: "OMG mum she is so dark". Actually she didn't notice that before she saw the pictures (she nearly 7 years )

Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gulfy:
hey Tibe,

only three ... [Frown]

you can go' and **** your Donky an drink kamel urin cheeeeeeeeers [Big Grin]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
**** religion [Mad]

dude really bad, i believe in god and religions, and oh u'll get punished by god for saying that.
Just waut till u die and u'll see.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
**** religion [Mad]

dude really bad, i believe in god and religions, and oh u'll get punished by god for saying that.
Just waut till u die and u'll see.

how do you know? what makes you so sure your right? you dont know. you have your beliefs and i'll have mine, but just as i dont impose my atheism on you, dont impose your god on me.
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charm no offense, i'm not trying to impose anything on u i'm just saying my oppinion.

I know coz it's faith in god <--- since u don't believe in god u'll never be convinced by that and I understand.

and of course I got offended when he said that.

again charm no offence, but only time proves who's right and who's wrong, maybe we r both right, maybe we r both wrong, but only time will prove that, I guess the only way to find out is to die, don't u agree?

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
then again charm, if u've felt secure with ur beilefs why did u get all defensive about it?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
it never ceases to amaze me the way people assume how someone else feels.

did i get "all defensive" about it?

i could be a muslim and you still wouldnt know for sure. i have my beliefs, you on the other hand are implying that you know the what will happen, that you are right.. and worse.. YOU are telling someone else what god WILL do. isnt that a bit big headed of you.

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
u r right,,,,

F*CK U MORGAN, IF U INSULT RELIGION AGAIN...............................................................................................................................................GOD KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

is that a better format charm?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL! yes, much better!
mocking bird
Member # 10937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mocking bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we are not arguing about the existence of God. That is another matter that I see no reason to argue about. I respect this belief and those who wish to have faith in God. People may understand God according to their own intellectual capacity. I personally do not dismiss the existence of God, although I think God is the principle underlying the creation and not a being that thinks and acts like we humans do.

Our beef is with Allah not with God. God does not demand anyone to believe and does not order killing those who don’t. Allah on the other hand is truculent, intransigent and orders those who don’t believe to be put to death or reduced into submission. So it is our right to ask for proof of his existence? If you want to kill me to accept this god at lease show me that it is the real God and not Satan, or I will have to kill you before you kill me. It's my right to ask for the proof and it is my right to defend myself even if it means killing you.

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Gulfy, you really should not insult tibe the way you did.
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mocking bird:
Here we are not arguing about the existence of God. That is another matter that I see no reason to argue about. I respect this belief and those who wish to have faith in God. People may understand God according to their own intellectual capacity. I personally do not dismiss the existence of God, although I think God is the principle underlying the creation and not a being that thinks and acts like we humans do.

Our beef is with Allah not with God. God does not demand anyone to believe and does not order killing those who don’t. Allah on the other hand is truculent, intransigent and orders those who don’t believe to be put to death or reduced into submission. So it is our right to ask for proof of his existence? If you want to kill me to accept this god at lease show me that it is the real God and not Satan, or I will have to kill you before you kill me. It's my right to ask for the proof and it is my right to defend myself even if it means killing you.

lame
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Snake Poison, We don't need to argue about the existence of God. You're right, that is lame.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com