EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Any good answers to this? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Any good answers to this?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia_06:
quote:
Originally posted by poopka:
how come all these people who raised the dead as you claim are in christianity and in the bible and not a single one in the Quraan?

God said: "O Jesus son of Mary, recall My blessings upon you and your mother that I supported you with the Holy Spirit; you spoke to the people in the cradle and in old age; and I taught you the Scripture and the wisdom, and the Torah, and the Injeel; and you would create from clay the shape of a bird, then blow into it and it becomes a bird by My leave; and you heal the blind and the leaper by My leave; and you brought out the dead by My leave. And I have restrained the Children of Israel from you, that you came to them with proofs; but those who rejected amongst them said: "This is clearly magic!""

(5:110)

nice one Dalia [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Let's leave raising the dead for a second, what vital miracles mohamad did ??? what were the miracles of mohamad and please don't tell me the Quraan, tell me something he did equally vital to healing the sick and raising the dead, I nead verses????

Every prophet came with a message and a Mircale as a sign of truth and every miracle is finished by the death of each prophet. Except the mircale of Moahmed (pbuh) is still alive with us because his message will be alive till the end of days.

Do you have any miracles left from your prophet ( your God)? I don't think so.

Remember that all miracles before Mohamed (pbuh) were meant to make people SEE the truth to believe while Quran was meant to make people THINK to know the truth and believe ,like jesus could raise the dead but not all jews believed in him and they accused him of blasphemy ,same as you don't believe in Quran.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Let's leave raising the dead for a second

why? because it doesnt make Jesus (PBUH) unique anymore after finding out that others raised the dead? [Smile]

quote:
what vital miracles mohamad did ??? what were the miracles of mohamad and please don't tell me the Quraan, tell me something he did equally vital to healing the sick and raising the dead, I nead verses????
here you are going back to raising the dead and healing the sick, so what is in your point of view is equal to that, though I still believe that healing the sick doesnt make Jesus PBUH unique either, or should I prove this as well ?

so if I gave you a miracle of the prophet (PBUH) healing the sick, will you consider it equal ?

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poopka - Why does it matter if Mohamed didn't raise the dead? Does it mean he can't be a prophet if he didn't do that? Why is that such a big sticking point to you? And just because Mohamed didn't, doesn't mean that he couldn't have. Jesus did it with God's power, as Mohamed could have done as well. It was God's choice, not the choice of Jesus or Mohamed, to let it happen.

Ayisha - It took me a while to come to terms with what the Quran says about having more than one wife. While I still could never do it in my life personally, I have finally been able to realize that just because it isn't right for me, doesn't mean it isn't right for anyone. I realize that some women enjoy being co-wives, though how they enjoy it is beyond me.
Anyways, I guess I just kind of had this realization just now, and it was nice to read what you wrote, that although you couldn't go for it yourself, you understood that it is allowed.

Mr Egypt - I loooove to see what people have on their computer desktops. There are many bulletin boards that I've been a part of that have a thread for people to post screenshots of their desktops. Maybe someone should start a thread here on ES. [Razz] I won't be nosy and ask what all the stuff on yours is.

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
concerning marrying four women, if the man's 1st wife didn't approve that he maries the 2nd he's not ALLOWED to do so (ie. IT'S HARAAM, and This marriage will not be ACCEPTED by GOD), if he insists then she can get divorce.
the same applies for 2nd, 3rd and 4th wife.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovedOne:
Mr Egypt - I loooove to see what people have on their computer desktops. There are many bulletin boards that I've been a part of that have a thread for people to post screenshots of their desktops.

LOL. I never understand how people can work with so much stuff on their desktop [Eek!] ... mine is always boringly tidy. [Wink]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Josh
Member # 10606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
popka sure no one is able to answer you, I admire your courage though. No one in Islam have been able to raise the dead, quite the contrary Mohamad was only able to put them dead [Smile] followed by killers and peasants.
Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again Poopka ,

first of all go ask yourself why nuns still wearing Hejab tooo.

P.S 1- Prophet Mohamed doesn't tried to raise dead people .
2- for you to know Christianity doesn't have a Holy Book , it just instructions wrote down by humans ' Just keep it in mind and go ask about this point'

--------------------
Hany

Posts: 58 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by poopka:
[qb]

yes we have love an welch bjuty cleniness [Smile]
------------
wiel muslim have poverty, curruption, suicedbombers,hatefull ppl,no respect for human live at all
[Frown] stupidity, dirt [Embarrassed]

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
quote:
Originally posted by Ichigo:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by poopka:
[qb]

yes we have love an welch bjuty cleniness [Smile]
------------
wiel muslim have poverty, curruption, suicedbombers,hatefull ppl,no respect for human live at all
[Frown] stupidity, dirt [Embarrassed]

learn how to speak your own language first [Razz]

Since 1915 no Middle East country has done any of the following to any European country:

Invaded by land or sea
Placed a pro-Arab monarch on a European throne
Removed a democratically elected government
Bombed from the air
Dispossessed thousands of people
Occupied and confiscated land
Annexed land belonging to Europeans

Europe, on the other hand, has done all of these things (and more) to the mainly Arab lands of the Middle East beginning with the Sykes-Picot agreement of 1916 that divided Arab land between France and the UK after T E Lawrence had promised the Arabs independence.

Our many massacres have occurred in:

Syria (thousands by France)
Lebanon (over 30,000 by supporting several Israeli and USA invasions)
Palestine (mainly UK but also for not speaking out against Israeli policies)
Egypt (tens of thousands by UK and France)
Iraq (invasion in 1917 and legitimising USA invasion of 2003 - possibly half a million and counting)
Libya (thousands by Italy)
Algeria (a million by France)
Yemen (thousands by UK when it was called Aden)

If we add the removal of the democratic government in Iran (non-Arab but close to the Arab world) by UK (with the USA) in 1953, the military, financial and political support for Saddam Hussein's invasion of Iran in the 1980s (a million killed) and European activities in Afghanistan (beginning with the Russian invasion of 1979 - close to half a million killed including the recent invasion by USA backed by Europe), the support and arming of totalitarian monarchies in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States, and the betrayal of the Kurds (over 50,000), the list of crimes against this region is horrendous. And it's not just Muslims that have been victims. European countries have mainly refused to treat the deaths of a million (Christian) Armenians in eastern Turkey (1915) as genocide because it would upset NATO ally, Turkey.

Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia_06:
LOL. I never understand how people can work with so much stuff on their desktop [Eek!] ... mine is always boringly tidy. [Wink] [/QB]

it is good you dont have much stuff on your desktop so the pc would be fast. I cant help it on mine though, I have to burden my desktop with such stuff, sometimes I dont see the desktop itself from the things on it [Smile]
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Egypt:
it is good you dont have much stuff on your desktop so the pc would be fast.

It wouldn't make a difference in terms of performance ... but messy desktops drive me insane. I remember my two colleagues in my last job used to store all recent jobs and files on their desktops, not in neatly sorted and labelled folders on their harddisks. While that seemed to work fine for them it used to drive me insane whenever I had to get files from their computers ... which happened quite often.
[Wink]

I'm actually the same in *real life* as well. I can't work in a messy office or on a messy desk.
[Embarrassed]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, jesus was restoring the life of dead. Quran says that.

no deny. this the found in mary chapter in quran. you may want to refer to it for the story of mary and jesus.

Although jesus was given the power of restoring the lives of the dead, lots of people of the jew didnt believe in it. if you say he is a god or a son of God, how didnt they believe??

God grant jesus peace be upon him thhese all miracles to make the people belief.

God is proving to us that the jews are proud of believing of any thing. although all these miracles they tried to kill him. this indicate that the jews are sick people and stupid.

Jesus himself said that there is no God but allah and said he is a messnger of allah. This is in Quran which didnt change from more than 1400 years.

So if you want to know the truth, read chapter mary in Quran.

Jesus is the miracle of Allah born without a father to prove that God is great and able to create any thing because God is great.

Also you may note that jesus told the people who believe in that Muhamed will come after him.

so It's a a must to follow the man who jesus told about him. as prophet muhammed's and prophet jesus's message was the same which is to worship The only one God without partners.

This holy message which jesus brought to the human kind was changed by the current chrsitain saying that jesus is a god or a son of God.

Jesus is not a god or a son of of God. jesus is a prophet. because God is so great to be in the form of human. God is so greatest.

regards,

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also islam message is an over-all message of the all prophets and messngers.

we believe in all messngers and prophets and it's a must to believe,

we believe in all the sacred books( not the fake ones) and this is a must to believe

we believe in the angels and this is a must to believe

also prophets muhammed gets a lot of miracles

1-The quran ( word of God)

2- the branch of the trees was weeping when prophet muhammed gets down of him.

3- Prophet muhammed said lots of events that he said they will occur and they already occur.

besides a lot of miracles.

here you can read about prophet muhammed

http://www.islamsweden.org/prophets.htm

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
also you may note the quran is still a poof of the prophecy of prophet muhammed. but prophet jesus miracles has been elimintaed by the age.

prophet muhammed miracle is still there.
in quran you can know every thing in earth.

any thing ?? i mean this word .( people may comment on this word i'm ready for it)

any thing is present in quran.

Quran is a wod of God.

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
also welcome o all you criticism.
poopka
Member # 4887

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poopka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a sever research I made my decision...I'm a Chrisitan and proud to be a Christian...
Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
After a sever research I made my decision...I'm a Chrisitan and proud to be a Christian...

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
"To you your religion and to me mine." (Surah Al-Kafirun, 109: 6)

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
quote:

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers" 3:85
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats your ideal way for islam to achieve and are you beleiveing in what the hard liners want or u symphacies with them ...

so what a bout the ones born out of islam u saying that chrisitians will die in hell ....oh man has a muslim and read quran im lookat the diety of today and times we live in but with a saying like that has living here among fellow muslims they wud have ur head if u said it here ..they respect all and im feel in sumwhere allah is merciful to all .....

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no offence but thats my quote im hate this biggoty u follow me or ur die im amuslim and proud my family r not all muslim ok and theyhave respect for me and i do them ok ...the wrd of muslim or islam has lost and its losing its context with all these people IE QUOTING !!!IM HAS A HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH IVE SEEN THE WRLD CHANGE FROM GREED TO HATE TO HATE TO GREED AND WITH DISTASTFUL CRAP IN THEREMOUTHS TO DO WITH WHO IS GOD IM ALLAH IM JEHOVAH AND IM YARWEH .OMG HOW U KNOW ITS NOT GONNA BE THE OPPOSITE HOW DO YOU KNOW I DONT KNOW WHY CUS ME THINK NOT OF IE ????NO GO ON YOU TELL ME UR GONNA ANY WAY ???
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
now how confusing is that the brain is ticking..no offence its forum withown oppinions nothing against you personaly ok .....
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
i visited this today.
you may want to read it
http://www.islamsweden.org/content/view/14/1/

regards

Josh
Member # 10606

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Islamfocus your link still not answering her questions? I don't think she is comparing as much as she wants to be convinced with good answers to her 5 questions. You link has got no connection what so ever to those questions. It is just a vain attempt to distract her fixated eyes on those 5 questions!!!
Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com