EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » egyptian men (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: egyptian men
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
today i will talk about egyptian men , a very interesting topic, most foreign woman here accuse egyptian men as bieng theifs of money and emotions, decieving men looking for moeny only from any relation they make, accuse them of running after visa or foreign nationality,
well gurls and foreign woman u all know that egyptian men is the most respectable kind of man, always well behaved and caring person , struggling for his life and trying always to make a better living.
on the other side , all foreign gurls or woman coming here have no jobs at their country and no man as well, they come hopless and trying to get a work permit by marrying an egyptian man in any ways like orfi marriege, trying to have any work either in a school or in a pub to make her living.
the kind of foreign woman who leaves their country and come to live here are the poorest persons in their own culture, they did not find any suitable way of living in their own places so they came here trying to make their selves queens in our country egypt, always saying watch out for these egyptian men who are after my nationality as if they have nothing in their charecters except it.

more respect to egyptian men and families who open their country and life for u to stay here and live a better living, a living which u did not have in ur birth places.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 45 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rubyroo
Member # 11104

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rubyroo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever thought that the reason us foreign women consider living in Egypt because they are in love and want to be with the man they love? From what I gather, getting a visa for an Egyptian to live in Europe or the US is very difficult. I earn more money here in a month than my BF earns in a year. If I ever decide to live in Egypt it will be because I want to be with him not because I have a bad life here.
Posts: 31 | From: england | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may think of russian an polish woman,yes they are poor
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right,actually you can't say if they are best or worse.Not everybody is the same.
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:

What do you mean they're poor?What do you
know about these people?There is a lots of
poor people in Egypt.I would say more then in Russia or Poland.

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumbula
Member # 11110

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sumbula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with ruby roo. Ael made some pretty arrogant and unfair statements. I guess the anger is understandable with all the bad things said about egyptian men on this site. The man I am going to marry inshallah is from egypt, and i was born here in the U.S. my parents are from pakistan, and I was raised a muslim, so I'm not a stranger to many of his customs or views on things. And he doesnt want to stay in America forever, eventually he wants to go back to Egypt. And inshallah, I'll go with him. And it has nothing to do with how crappy my life is here, my family is well established alhumdulilah, I'm a student,and I love it here because its home. I'd only go to egypt out of respect for my husband.
Posts: 32 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
they come hopless and trying to get a work permit by marrying an egyptian man in any ways like orfi marriege, trying to have any work either in a school or in a pub to make her living.

My God, and make 100 LE per month, while in their country, they can make 6,000 LE as a minimum with any job, or if they are that hopeless as you say, make more money than the lowest salaries with the social security of their country????
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum,
I would like ask everybody here , what do u mean about Polish women -- poor??? I`m Polish Muslim woman, I will marry with Egyptian man soon in Poland. But I have been first in Egypt and I have seen a lot more poor people. So please be so kind and explain me what do u realy mean about the poor polish??????
I will be waiting for your reply,
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] he was talking abaut foringer in egypt
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by queensali:
Assalam Alaikum,
I would like ask everybody here , what do u mean about Polish women -- poor??? I`m Polish Muslim woman, I will marry with Egyptian man soon in Poland. But I have been first in Egypt and I have seen a lot more poor people. So please be so kind and explain me what do u realy mean about the poor polish??????
I will be waiting for your reply,
Salam, Salima

Im glad if you,have no money problem [Wink]
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Oky doky !

they come here if they have no money ,or no hosbond

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not said - I havent any problem with money!!! But life its life. I have been traveling a lot not only around Europe, also in north and sounth of Africa. I have seen a lot of poor people, more poor than in my country - Poland. Maybe Poland its not most famouse country , but I like my country. Also most of Polish women have a work and realy they are working so hard to get something in their life. European life , specially Polish -- its so expensive than in Egypt!!!! If anyone will give me a work in Egypt -- I will move right now!!! Egypt its so wonderful country,and I know one day in future ...Inshallah ... I will be back there forever....Inshallah
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ael hussieny.... you re arrogant,presumpuous and wrong!!
I left a good job in the UK to come and live in Egypt because I love Egypt!
I am not looking for a man to support me, or a man whom I can support!!
I am an English muslim revert, over 50 years old.... divorced.... very happy to stay single!!
I am not trying to make myself, to quote your stupid words " A queen" of any kind!!
I am just quietly living here, enjoying Egypt, and paying no attention whatsoever to misguided arrogant assholes who think I am here with an ulterior motive!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is this in the religion section?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he cant hear you you know... (headphones) i think its a self help tape... "repeat after me... i am not a pathetic little wanker, i am a strong, confident homosexual"
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon Charm, this post was right up your alley...

I actually liked the post. It gave an alternative that is accurate for some (yeah, sure, maybe it's a vast minority). We always get the sob story about the Egyptian try-hard gigalo who broke some poor innocent's heart, but rarely do we get that spin on things. I can think of at least 2 stories that match this scenario (that I have personally witnessed).

It's just a shame the poll didn't have other options beacuase I couldn't select any of those.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
today i will talk about egyptian men , a very interesting topic, most foreign woman here accuse egyptian men as bieng theifs of money and emotions, decieving men looking for moeny only from any relation they make, accuse them of running after visa or foreign nationality,
well gurls and foreign woman u all know that egyptian men is the most respectable kind of man, always well behaved and caring person , struggling for his life and trying always to make a better living.
on the other side , all foreign gurls or woman coming here have no jobs at their country and no man as well, they come hopless and trying to get a work permit by marrying an egyptian man in any ways like orfi marriege, trying to have any work either in a school or in a pub to make her living.
the kind of foreign woman who leaves their country and come to live here are the poorest persons in their own culture, they did not find any suitable way of living in their own places so they came here trying to make their selves queens in our country egypt, always saying watch out for these egyptian men who are after my nationality as if they have nothing in their charecters except it.

more respect to egyptian men and families who open their country and life for u to stay here and live a better living, a living which u did not have in ur birth places.

Hey hey no more complains! they call us gigolos and we call them easy sluts, we are even and that's fair.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
C'mon Charm, this post was right up your alley...

erm.. ok... just read it now...

1. the poll is shite...

2. well i thought the poll was shitt but seriously... you could fertilize an entire field of crops with the actual post.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ael hussieny.... you re arrogant,presumpuous and wrong!!
I left a good job in the UK to come and live in Egypt because I love Egypt!
I am not looking for a man to support me, or a man whom I can support!!
I am an English muslim revert, over 50 years old.... divorced.... very happy to stay single!!
I am not trying to make myself, to quote your stupid words " A queen" of any kind!!
I am just quietly living here, enjoying Egypt, and paying no attention whatsoever to misguided arrogant assholes who think I am here with an ulterior motive!!

Nothing wrong to search for better job,better situation or husband, the problem is they always generalize when they talk about Egyptian men. Forigen wives must be proud of their Egyptian husbands. Others there fear that their gay husbands may need other husbands, isn't it [Eek!] .
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jebran:
the problem is they always generalize when they talk about Egyptian men.

er herm.... bit of a generalisation isnt it?
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seems that samia was touched so much by this poll so she went out of order in her usual mannered way of writting

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by queensali:
I have not said - I havent any problem with money!!! But life its life. I have been traveling a lot not only around Europe, also in north and sounth of Africa. I have seen a lot of poor people, more poor than in my country - Poland. Maybe Poland its not most famouse country , but I like my country. Also most of Polish women have a work and realy they are working so hard to get something in their life. European life , specially Polish -- its so expensive than in Egypt!!!! If anyone will give me a work in Egypt -- I will move right now!!! Egypt its so wonderful country,and I know one day in future ...Inshallah ... I will be back there forever....Inshallah
Salam, Salima

Inshallah you will get pretty kids Inshallah pretty house Inshallah InshallahInshallahInshallah
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Lusitania
Member # 11088

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lusitania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very intelligent from you…you feel bad about the generalizations done in this forum about egyptian men, you think this is unreasonable, not fair, not correct. And how do you defend your point of view? By doing exactly the same you criticise on others. Bravo! [Wink]
Posts: 26 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lusitania:
Very intelligent from you…you feel bad about the generalizations done in this forum about egyptian men, you think this is unreasonable, not fair, not correct. And how do you defend your point of view? By doing exactly the same you criticise on others. Bravo! [Wink]

If it is me, I am sorry to do the same mistake [Embarrassed] , but, I want to say thatmost of the Egyptians( far from touristic areas) are honest, do you agree.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Salam,

According to you : ipsy ---- realy SHUKRAN a lot for your wonderful words....

Salima

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

They are poor compared to the rest of Europe (EU)
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
polish woman are very well educated and also very beautifull not poor

--------------------
samir

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
quote:
quote:

They are poor compared to the rest of Europe (EU)
Speaking here was about egyptian vs russian and polish people.
People in Egypt are more poor then people in Russia or Poland.

Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alot of Russian women r very well educated too if any idiot here dont know ...it doesnt matter who is poor or who is rich
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
alot of Russian women r very well educated too if any idiot here dont know ...it doesnt matter who is poor or who is rich

Read it again,it does matter who is poor or who is rich.Because this is what we were here talking about.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
OMG is this topic still active?
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
we here dont compare egyptians with other nationalities, we are just putting points on the egyptian men personalities and nice behaviour.

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
refresh

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
refresh

--------------------
samir

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here i am
egyptian guy and i will marry from polish women .
i just want answer and i ask every body read my message to forgive me cause i will ues some hard word's and also my english is so hard .
first i will answer this guy who talk about egyptian guy's .
man : i can imageing that there are many egyptian guy's runing for money by married from europian women and also they can do any thing to get it , according to me i was have this women and i feeled when i was with her that i sale my self and in same time i uesing her and in this time i feeled she dont deserv that cause she respect me and she respect me till now , and also i left her cause my religion .
also my answer for this women's who are talk about egyptian guy's and egypt and poland
especialy my wife .
you have been here in egypt and you said that you saw many poor ppl here
come and answer me , have you see any ppl here are without work same in poland .
you have been in my family home and you saw there we have simple life but we dont worry about food or about money cause we have family and we help each other more then i saw in poland
also you have been here in egypt and you saw the level of ppl here the level of life .

also for all polish women i will not say that they are poor
but sorry to say that most of them are cheap and they can do whatever to get arabian man or get man who have money
and my wife know what about i am talking cause she showed me one of her best friend she was in egypt .
and also i know my future wife now surprised of my talk cause she know that i dont know itch sites she work .
but also all polish women think that egyptian guy are stuiped . they are wonrng .
and also to make my wife know me
my name is
ahmed awad mohamed ibrahim
the snake of kick box " you can kiss the anakonda , but you cant not come close to snake "
salam alikom

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry again
but i forget to say some thing
if i am poor its not mean any thing bad
many ppl are poor but they can make the other ppl respect them cause they are not seeking money .
poort mean no thing bad
salam alikom
and i am waiting for the answer
snake_of_k_b@yahoo.com [EMAIL][/EMAIL]

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
ael_husseiny
am egyptian ya man
and i want know who are you and how old are you , need to know you .
am really like to know you my friend
awaiting for your kind reply
s alam ya man
Tito

mothrearth
Member # 11539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mothrearth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i am from the united states of america and i have an egyptian fiancee.... hes absolutely awesome... hes a hard worker and so very gentle, kind, loveing, and respectable towards my kids, family ,and friends.. i love egypt and i love him with allllll m heart. i am one wit mother earth and meditate with the chakras... i dont no bout all egyptian men but theres good and bad in all race, sex, and religion... just because theres one bad apple doesnt mean that they r all bad.. my man is fulll blooded egyptian and i deffenately wouldnt have it any other way...

--------------------
shelley roby

Posts: 10 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothrearth
Member # 11539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mothrearth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and to u ael_husseiny, u r rite on and i really like ur straight forwardness... i am american indian.. m grandmother was ful blooded cherokee and m grandfather was ful blooded apache.. i also have romanian blood in m and m mother is just a white women and im called a half breed all m life but only mother earth can make tht judgement othr than god himself so it dont matter to m what other may think of m skin or native tounge....

--------------------
shelley roby

Posts: 10 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
thankxx mothrearth

i hope we could be friends in cairo soon

samir

--------------------
samir

Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by snake_of_k_b:
egyptian guy and i will marry from polish women .[/QB]

Say "cziesc" to you future polish wife from me.
snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Marcella
thank's and she say hi to you to [Wink]
also for the ppl who are in this room , i need to know if there are any one comment about the other nation , cause i start feel not good when i hear american nation here , also i can see that egyptian guy's are can let them tangue out of mouth when they hear about american girl's and they can do what ever they want to get this girl. so i show now the bad thing of egyptian arab guy's " and i know he read and he think about him self "
and if you ask me now why i am talking lkike this i will answer you like this .
first : this is the truth .
second : this is the truth too [Razz]
salam

simpri
Member # 11573

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for simpri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the second time today, all this is worrying to me, with my online Egyptian boyfriend. After being online for 6-months, and now waiting for him to receive his VISA to visit me for a holiday in UK, I have to trust in his words of love and care for me, and those of his family to me. I'm not staying in UK but moving to mediterranean island, which he knows, and we have yet to find out when we meet if our feelings will prove true. I pray they will.
Posts: 61 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are definitely in for a challenge Simpri. Age-difference, differences in economic wellfare, differences in culture. Trust you're instinct and take care of you. Be honest to yourself don't be naive and you can still be loving and caring towards you're bf. Take it as it comes and trust you're gut.
Do you plan on having children together. Another challenge.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
sorry

i cant really understand snake of k-b english language at all

samir

--------------------
samir

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
salam salikom for every body here .
dear " ael_husseiny " my friend
why you the only one who talked , i was talking generaly not about you or i didnt say any name of any one here , but i see that you the only one who answer me and seems that you are upset .
anyway , my tyalk is clear ya man , you are egyptian and i am egyptian anyway i can explain more .
i said i dont feel good when i hear about any one here hold the american nation , not cause they are american or any thing , the worng not with them , but with the egyptian guy's who forget them tangue out of them mouth when they hear there are american girl .
anyway they all the same , or maybe most of them .
again dont get upset , in my first talk i said " my firend " so dont be upset from my talk cause i dont mean you " but you answered me " and for this american sister who going to marry from egyptian guy , i am asking allah to make every thing easy infront of you and him and be togither so soon [Smile]
salam for every body here .
yours brother " ahmed awad " ""Tito ""

Marcella
Member # 10978

He just said that he doesn't understand your english.Maybe you could speak to him in arabic.
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
it seems that i would not understand his arabic either

polish will be our inbetween solution for a compromise

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
nice meeting u ahmed awad and i wish u all the best in ur future life

samir

--------------------
samir

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
thank's samir
but problem is , when some body wont to understand any thing it will be easy for him you know why ???
da reason is " he is the one who i am talking about "
so you wont to understand my talk , and if you really want understand me you wll ask me to writ you by arabic .
salam ya man , and the polish languge not for me . only arabic better for me .
salam

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com