EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » egyptian men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: egyptian men
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
why is this in the religion section?

cuz it is sack religion . [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
refresh

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam Ahmed,
Exactly problem is when somebody doesnt understand second person, but the same time -- "snake" you should explain it if the person dont understand you , not just leave and go anywhere...
Even it take`s time , just explain -- it make people to understand eachother more better in future... Inshallah
According to your polish -- why not ?? You know polish words , but I dont know if anyone here want to hear them....
Salam

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] no comments queensali
Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why u dont have any comments???
Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just no comments because i dont like to repeat all again here what i said before... you are still on the wrong track... leave him in peace, dont talk to him by anyway... let your heart recover, do it for yourself - so you see i said the comment again. but its the last one. i promise to close my mouth now.
Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Hmmm ...I `m thinking - its forum , so we can talk what we have in our minds -- if its not this way -- for what is this website????
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
so you dont see that you are following him all the time?
Im just worrying about you because it would be better for you even to stop keeping any discussion with him on such forums, especially that what he wrote her was a month ago.
Please be honest and good to yourself, start to love yourself, not hurt more.
Salam

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u have all the right to express ur self here queen sali

let us here ur point of view clearly please

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
refresh

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
wheres queen sali

--------------------
samir

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sad to hear how foriegn women are degraded in such a way.. I have had the good fortune to live in Egypt albeit for a short time, and experience many different facets of life there. The men were polite friendly and ever so helpful. As a foriegn woman I did not come to egypt in search of a saviour and to be a "queen". It is my love for the culture, way of life and immense history that has drawn me to mystical Egypt. I will make Egypt my home soon as this is where my heart lies. Not for any man or citizenship or job. I am an educated professional person capable of supporting my own needs, even if I don't find work in egypt. For me life is an adventure. we have no right to judge people, be they rich or poor, foriegn or local. That is God's domain.
Judge not the women who are the mothers of nations, but be open to their love and friendships, for it is they who comfort you throughout eternity.
Beautiful hearts see the good in all. They do not pick and choose according to your bank balance. Stop judging foriegn women so harshly, not all have ulterior motives for wanting to live in egypt.

Salaam my friends.

Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Life is good
Member # 12116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Life is good         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Nourhan!
Egypt is nice to visit but for me not to live.
Is quite sad in the coastal resorts seeing the yound stud guys with old women..but hey ho,if they are happy leave them to it as let's face it none of us younger chicks were in the slight interested in these guys.
Is just annoying that the men for most part acted like flies and were very difficult to swat! lol

Posts: 316 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nourhan - nice to hear such common sense - unfortunately some people are judgemental.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The young studs and old women,,,guess you're right, let them be happy,,,it may be the only action either will get...it is sad though.
It is hard to swat them off I know,, flattering ,,, but tiresome,,,LOL

As for those judgemental types,, i wonder what drives them to their conclusions,,, maybe a bad experience with one foriegn woman just puts us all in the same box.

I am waiting for Ael_H , to explain this to me. I am sure it will be a most enjoyable battle of words.

Posts: 85 | From: bottom_of_the_barrel | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are worse things in the world that younger men getting together with older women. If its between consenting adults - leave them to it. Its none of my business. What I do object to is sex tourism that involves children, or young girls being sold into slavery. This is a much more serious issue.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
I have seen this underage sex tourism when I visited thailand. So openly marketed . It was the saddest most horrifying thing i saw.
What is worse is that the authorities turn a blind eye to it. A breeding ground for perverts and phaedophiles. Children as young as 6 were on offer .

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
There are worse things in the world that younger men getting together with older women. If its between consenting adults - leave them to it. Its none of my business. What I do object to is sex tourism that involves children, or young girls being sold into slavery. This is a much more serious issue.

you are right DawnBev, lets leave them in peace... maybe they are happy together... maybe some of them are falling trully in love, even if the difference in age between them is like 15 years... of course such ppl can be happy together, why not?... we never know what are their intensions, so its not our task to judge them at all, its only Allah who knows better.

I agree that its totally their problem and not a business of anybody else. The problem is with sex tourism that involves children, as you said, not adult ppl.

Salam

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
ugh - those poor kids. What sort of life are they going to have? Its so wrong.
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
refresh

--------------------
samir

tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, its not like their is one woman throwing stones at one egyptian man...everything written here must be true if like, well, almost EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IS COMPLAINING!
plus, it's about time foreign women come to the states to make a life. depending on a man to provide for you gets you nowhere but cast aside with 10 kids and no $$$ because we also all know how you egyptian men love to run around with young girls.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
i really think egyptian men are th ebest type of men who could make a lady feel secure, the problem is that they love european beauty in a lady something rare to find here.

--------------------
samir

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
prove how egyptian men are the best type,,,i am interested to know how and why!!!LOL
FireAngel
Member # 12245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well let me put my 2 cents into this, First I am a forgien woman coming to Egypt, I do have a job and a life in America, I am in no way poor, nor am I coming to Egypt to make myself a Queen as you put it. I have everything I need here except my Fiancee, The fact that I can not have a happy relationship here in America is a problem, because some men here have no clue on how to treat a lady. My man treats me like a lady and loves me very much. He is the best, and the fact that he and I are from 2 different worlds well all I have to say is love conquers all. So those you have been hurt by egyptian men that is something they have to deal with. Not all american women are out looking for the "perfect" husband or a man that will take care of her and give her everything she needs. My reason is love not money, I make more then he does and that doesnt affect anything. Of course I want a job when I move to Egypt, I am used to being independent. But out of respect for my fiancee I will not work for a while. Anyways I could go on all day about this but I wont I just wanted to put my 2 cents in
Posts: 31 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
you've taken the words out of my mouth!!!
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
which the best life in egypt

--------------------
samir

Kata
Member # 10876

Member Rated:
Thank you Samir,,,i wish you the best as well,,,take care,,
auntie
Member # 9790

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for auntie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear the term `queen` used lots on this site, what does it mean?
Posts: 67 | From: leeds | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
queen here is the name of a lovely polish lady called queen sali

--------------------
samir

SAMIRA85
Member # 12260

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMIRA85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Al Salam alikom wa ra7mat allah wa barakato
i think foreign women who come here may be wa23een but not all of them others may come coz they like egypt and they r right its anice country .also its not sth weird to find an egyption man who wanna get married to a foreign woman ,egyptians men arent angels they are also wa23een and because they didnt find an appropriate woman from their country that accepted them they search 4 a foreign women coz foreign women mish 3arfin el fiha fa byidi7k 3alihom by the name of love, beside that the expenses of marriage is very high and any egyptian girl will ask 4 a certain dowry and the shabka and such things but forigners i think their maximum is to ask about an engagement ring and a place to live in.

Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMIRA85:
Al Salam alikom wa ra7mat allah wa barakato
i think foreign women who come here may be wa23een but not all of them others may come coz they like egypt and they r right its anice country .also its not sth weird to find an egyption man who wanna get married to a foreign woman ,egyptians men arent angels they are also wa23een and because they didnt find an appropriate woman from their country that accepted them they search 4 a foreign women coz foreign women mish 3arfin el fiha fa byidi7k 3alihom by the name of love, beside that the expenses of marriage is very high and any egyptian girl will ask 4 a certain dowry and the shabka and such things but forigners i think their maximum is to ask about an engagement ring and a place to live in.

What does "wa23een" mean?

And what does "coz foreign women mish 3arfin el fiha fa byidi7k 3alihom by the name of love" mean?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FireAngel
Member # 12245

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know that too
Posts: 31 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
waeen means desperate women and men and mish 3arfin el fiha fa byidi7k 3alihom means easily being deceived

--------------------
samir

al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
waeen means desperate women and men and mish 3arfin el fiha fa byidi7k 3alihom means easily being deceived

Thanks dude.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FireAngel
Member # 12245

Rate Member
yea thanks
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
wellcome

--------------------
samir

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
we still wana hear more views about egyptian men personality and their sexual demands, why do they prefer foreign blondy ladies more than egyptian gurls????

--------------------
samir

Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF why blonde? I'm not a blonde and married an egyptian, I wasn't desperate. I think most of us who are or have been marrie to egyptians know very well about their sexual demands and their B.F

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com