EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » converted muslims...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: converted muslims...
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Aalikum,

I`m a new member at this website, I have red most of your topics in this forum. May I introduce myself. I`m Polish Muslim woman, I have converted to Islam last year. My name is Salima. I`m so happy of my decision and my life realy start going by right and corrcet way. Also I`m so happy of my daughter she is 16 y.o. - she accept my decision, we start understand more better eachother even if I`m Muslim and she is Christian still. Most of people said to me I need convert my daughter to Islam by fast way, but I think and also I feel most of this people are not correct(( in this case its only my opinion, if I said something wrong , I`m sorry)). I will not push her for anything, I can just explain and learn her,of course I wish from my heart - she start be Muslim, but she need to decide if she would like be Muslim or not!!Should be her decision!!

But according to this website, I have decided to give all of you (I hope it will be ) two simple question.

1) What do you think about converted people to Islam?
2) Could you give me any advice how and which way talk with my daughter about Islam?

I would like to get just your mind, opinion. I will be waiting for your answer in this subject.
Salam for now,
Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w/s salima ,never push her ok not the way immuslim not of convert actually but got back into my faith 23 yrs ago when has a little girl i was brought up to beleive in another faith and i had no control then but i beleive people shud be what wat they want to be and never pushed she is young is she and she shud make that desicion for herself when shes older to understand not saying you dont have to let her join and celbrate things with you to do with islam i enjoy my christian familys traditions and i combine it makes life easier and we have no probs ,its how other people will percieve it after all i beleive we belive in the same thing i wish you well and good health for ur little one ,w/salaams salima Allah Hafeez
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam salima and welcome to Islam.

You cannot push your daughter into Islam, it has to come from her. You can help and answer her questions but the decision to be Muslim has to come from inside her.

I wish you all the best of Allah's blessings

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well boys and girls at this age don't like to be told what to do but they are very curious. When I was her age, I didn't like the feeling of someone trying to influnce my choices and this made me sometimes choose something I didn't want just to feel that I chose it by my own will. So give her an example of a good Muslim woman in your actions and get ready to discuss her questions.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, thanks a lot for answers.
Yes I know this kind of age like is my daughter -- its so difficult perioud , not only for me but also for her. She stop be small a child , she start coming to be young lady. Sometime I realy miss my small daughter. But I know its time, my daughter come to be in our perioud of life. Not exactly, but step by step she will learn all life. I will agree with you (Lazeez) --- at present time she would like to decide everything by herself. But I have seen one thing -- when I start be Muslim - my daughter came to be more closer to me than before. She start talk with me , and tell me everything whats happen at her school, even some secret too. I was so urprise of all that , but after this I start feel -- she know I`m her mother also she would like to feel the same time -- I`m her friend with who she can talk everything. No secret between us, and I`m so happy of that.I trust her and she trust me, also I believe she will not do some "stupid" things in her life! I have my life and she start have her life and we will see whats happen in future. Also I believe Allah will make be strong to wait for this day when my daughter said to me -- I would like be Muslim, Inshallah.
Once again thanks for all answers,
PS... do u know any websites about Islam but for the children ???
SALIMA

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salima,
You seem to be a nice and caring mother. I congratulate you on having a closer contact with you're daughter now you converted to Islam. It is great when people have their faith to become more well in life.
Of course you should leave it up to her. You should also be carefull what community you bring her into and if they are loving and caring and not into stuff that might give her opportunities to get radical. Young adults are more easily tempted to take up black and white issues and become a pain to others and to themselves.
You should help her to become the caring person you are yourself.

My opinion
Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you started the process of dhimmitude on your daughter yet?

this might speed the process along..

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHEHE HES CONVERTED NOW
http://www.bofunk.com/video/1092/drank_too_much.html
JUST PLAYING LOL LOL IN FUNNY WIERED MOOD AS USUAL

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
MIKE UR AT IT AGAIN !!SWEETY [Roll Eyes] ,

she seems has amother to have a good head on her shoulders welcome to her ..

The Status of Non-Muslim Minorities Under Islamic Rule
Dhimmitude: the Islamic system of governing populations conquered by jihad wars, encompassing all of the demographic, ethnic, and religious aspects of the political system. The word "dhimmitude" as a historical concept, was coined by Bat Ye'or in 1983 to describe the legal and social conditions of Jews and Christians subjected to Islamic rule. The word "dhimmitude" comes from dhimmi, an Arabic word meaning "protected". Dhimmi was the name applied by the Arab-Muslim conquerors to indigenous non-Muslim populations who surrendered by a treaty (dhimma) to Muslim domination. Islamic conquests expanded over vast territories in Africa, Europe and Asia, for over a millennium (638-1683). The Muslim empire incorporated numerous varied peoples which had their own religion, culture, language and civilization. For centuries, these indigenous, pre-Islamic peoples constituted the great majority of the population of the Islamic lands. Although these populations differed, they were ruled by the same type of laws, based on the shari'a.

This similarity, which includes also regional variations, has created a uniform civilization developed throughout the centuries by all non-Muslim indigenous people, who were vanquished by a jihad-war and governed by shari'a law. It is this civilization which is called dhimmitude. It is characterized by the different strategies developed by each dhimmi group to survive as non-Muslim entity in their Islamized countries. Dhimmitude is not exclusively concerned with Muslim history and civilization. Rather it investigates the history of those non-Muslim peoples conquered and colonized by jihad.

Dhimmitude encompasses the relationship of Muslims and non-Muslims at the theological, social, political and economical levels. It also incorporates the relationship between the numerous ethno-religious dhimmi groups and the type of mentality that they have developed out of their particular historical condition which lasted for centuries, even in some Muslim countries, till today.

Dhimmitude is an entire integrated system, based on Islamic theology. It cannot be judged from the circumstantial position of any one community, at a given time and in a given place. Dhimmitude must be appraised according to its laws and customs, irrespectively of circumstances and political contingencies.

www.dhimmi.org

Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi dear, congratulations [Smile] . You are absolutely right about your daughter, everyone is free to choose, Even prophet Mohamed PBH, he was blamed by God when he had deep desire to have his uncle AbuTaleb to convert, God the almighty told him" You can not guide whom you like to the right path " "no compel in religion". Your way of behavior will not only invite your daughter to join you, but also invite others to discover the truth. God bless you. [Smile]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you marry a hindu will you be a hindu then LOL

ppl shop araund in religion this days !!

[Confused] puppis wet no mind of there own

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com