EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Americans Raping and Killing Muslims In Iraq (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Americans Raping and Killing Muslims In Iraq
Geneva
Member # 7795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MSNBC.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five GIs investigated over killing of Iraqi family
Woman was allegedly raped before she and her family were killed
BREAKING NEWS
MSNBC staff and news service reports

Updated: 10:28 a.m. CT June 30, 2006
BEIJI, Iraq - Five U.S. Army soldiers are being investigated for allegedly killing a family of four in Iraq, the U.S. military said Friday.

The soldiers allegedly first raped a female member of the family, then burned the body in the March incident, an official said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

Maj. Gen. James Thurman, commander of coalition troops in Baghdad, ordered the criminal investigation into the alleged killings in Mahmoudiyah, south of Baghdad, the U.S. command said in a statement.

"On June 23, two soldiers reported alleged coalition force involvement in their deaths," the statement said. "A preliminary inquiry ... found sufficient information existed to recommend a criminal investigation into the incident."

The case represents the latest allegations against U.S. soldiers stemming from the deaths of Iraqis. At least 14 U.S. troops have been convicted.

The United States also is investigating allegations that two dozen unarmed Iraqi civilians were killed by U.S. Marines in the western town of Haditha on Nov. 19 in a revenge attack after one of their own died in a roadside bombing.

“The entire investigation will encompass everything that could have happened that evening. We’re not releasing any specifics of an ongoing investigation,” said military spokesman Maj. Todd Breasseale.

“There is no indication what led soldiers to this home. The investigation just cracked open. We’re just beginning to dig into the details.”

Source cites confession
However, a U.S. official close to the investigation said at least one of the soldiers, all assigned to the 502nd Infantry Regiment, has admitted his role and has been arrested. Two soldiers from the same regiment were slain this month when they were kidnapped at a checkpoint near Youssifiyah.

The official said the accused soldiers were from the same platoon as the two slain soldiers, whose bodies were mutilated. He said the mutilation of the slain soldiers stirred feelings of guilt and led at least one of them to reveal the rape-slaying on June 22.

At least four other soldiers have had their weapons taken away and are confined to Forward Operating Base Mahmoudiyah south of Baghdad.

The official said the killings appear to be unrelated to the kidnappings. He said those involved were all below the rank of sergeant. Senior officers were aware of the family’s death but believed it was due to sectarian violence, common in the religiously mixed town, he said.

The killings appeared to have been a “crime of opportunity,” the official said. The soldiers had not been attacked by insurgents but had noticed the woman on previous patrols.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13630952/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 112 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.msn.com/id/13630952/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [/QB][/QUOTE]
Please DO NOT generalize, there are many Americans do not agree with such actions and they protest their government's policy.So your Topic title is not fair.

Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbish! The title is completely fair, it doesn't say that ALL Americans are raping and killing innocent Iraqi civilians.
However, alternative title:

'Americans try to keep number of people raped and murdered to a minimum.'

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
Rubbish! The title is completely fair, it doesn't say that ALL Americans are raping and killing innocent Iraqi civilians.
However, alternative title:

'Americans try to keep number of people raped and murdered to a minimum.'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________--Rubbish, don't you have better words in your dictionary !!
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneva doesn't care about the Iraqis she speaks of. She simply wants to use what she can to bash America. If she cared about the people she would be screaming about the doezens of people killed every day, as a matter of policy, by the terrorists.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneva
Member # 7795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as usual,no matter how sick or depraved their crimes, there is nothing Horemheb will not condone Americans to do against Iraqis.
Posts: 112 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BREAKING NEWS

BEIJI, Iraq - Five U.S. Army soldiers are being investigated for allegedly killing a family of four in Iraq, the U.S. military said Friday.

The soldiers allegedly first raped a female member of the family, then burned the body in the March incident, an official said on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the case.

Maj. Gen. James Thurman, commander of coalition troops in Baghdad, ordered the criminal investigation into the alleged killings in Mahmoudiyah, south of Baghdad, the U.S. command said in a statement.

"On June 23, two soldiers reported alleged coalition force involvement in their deaths," the statement said. "A preliminary inquiry ... found sufficient information existed to recommend a criminal investigation into the incident."

The case represents the latest allegations against U.S. soldiers stemming from the deaths of Iraqis. At least 14 U.S. troops have been convicted.

The United States also is investigating allegations that two dozen unarmed Iraqi civilians were killed by U.S. Marines in the western town of Haditha on Nov. 19 in a revenge attack after one of their own died in a roadside bombing.

“The entire investigation will encompass everything that could have happened that evening. We’re not releasing any specifics of an ongoing investigation,” said military spokesman Maj. Todd Breasseale.

“There is no indication what led soldiers to this home. The investigation just cracked open. We’re just beginning to dig into the details.”

re-post when the verdicts in .

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneva just issues jibberish....we have a legal system to deal with that. She knows that it is terrorist policy to kill civilians by the hundreds and she obviously has no problem with that.
geneva...wake up honey...we ain't leaving Iraq.
You know full well what would happen if we did.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneva
Member # 7795

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Geneva just issues jibberish....we have a legal system to deal with that. She knows that it is terrorist policy to kill civilians by the hundreds and she obviously has no problem with that.
geneva...wake up honey...we ain't leaving Iraq.
You know full well what would happen if we did.

Is that supposed to be a good thing if America NEVER leaves Iraq? and what is this WE? Oh did you enlist and I didn't know about it? Let me guess you signed up with the Chairforce?
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
How cute....The 'we' obviously stands for America. The United States has a policy designed by its government. That policy represents the United States not withstanding those who might oppose it.

1. We have been attacked by terror since 1979 and those attacks grew in number and in viciousness.We did not really start fighting back until after 9/11.
2. We are not going to allow the iranians to control the energy supply for the world economy, Its never going to happen. To do that would be to lose control and play russian roulette with world prosperity.
3. An American pullout from Iraq would not stop terror, only increase it. We'll stay in Iraq as we did in Germany and Japan for 50 years and allow democracy to take hold. Our enemies can never win as long as we are there.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
PS Geneva, I do commend you for opposing abuses in Iraq but when you do not condem both sides, especially when the other side does it as a matter of policy, you lose credibility on the issue.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraqi Women Paying the Price

06-12 islamonline

Kidnapping has become the crime of choice amongst Iraqi criminal gangs. With 70% unemployment in “liberated” Iraq, crime is running rampant, with organized crime enjoying a free hand amidst the terrible security situation.

The families of the kidnapped are at times forced to pay up to several million dollars ransom—unless they want to receive pieces of their loved ones, or even their dead bodies.

While media attention has focused heavily on the kidnapping of Westerners, the kidnapping of Iraqis, in particular Iraqi women, is much more common.

Human Rights Watch (HRW) reported that “the poor security situation in Baghdad and other Iraqi cities is causing women and girls to severely restrict their movements for fear of rape and abduction.”

HRW blames the huge increase in kidnappings and sexual assaults on the collapse of the security forces of ex-dictator Saddam Hussein and the US occupation’s slow reorganization of Iraq’s police force.

Within three months of the fall of Baghdad, HRW had documented 70 cases of rape and abduction of Iraqi women. As brutal as the regime of Saddam Hussein was, violent crime against women averaged only one case every three months under Hussein’s rule, whereas in July 2003, there were several per week. And the situation is far, far worse today.

Inji, a 29-year-old veterinarian, was in her clinic near Kirkuk.

She and Mohamed, her assistant, were asked to accompany a man who needed help inoculating some cattle.

They drove down a small dirt road to where the man said the cattle would be located.

“I didn't expect anything bad to happen,” she says wearily. “The roads to the nearby villages are all unpaved and deserted. Then another car stops. It has three passengers, people I expect to be his relatives or friends.”

But that wasn’t the case.

“One of the passengers walked up and hit me on the head with his gun,” she said, still processing the horrible events, “I saw them hit Mohamed when they pulled me into the car. After 15 minutes I tried to speak and they hit me again.”

They drove along dirt roads for two hours. Then Inji was dragged out of the car, while other men pulled Mohamed from a second car.

“The men ordered me to take off my jewelry, then beat me so much I could no longer feel pain,” she says quietly.

The kidnappers then used her mobile phone to call her husband, Turhan. He was told that his wife was kidnapped, and that he had 24 hours to pay $20,000 in ransom. Otherwise, he was told, she would be sold.

“I was kept in a dark room on a bare floor with a dirty blanket,” she explained. “They made me call my husband and tell him to prepare the money, and I swore to them that my family could not afford this money.” One of the kidnappers responded “Let the democracy that you call for collect the money for you.”

“I called my husband and begged him to save me,” she said, “but then the man grabbed my phone and told my husband not to call the police or they would kill me.”

“I thought the only people being kidnapped were those who were dealing with the Americans or were rich,” she explained, her hands held up in confusion. Inji has no affiliation with the occupiers or with any political party, nor does she work for the government.

Miraculously, her husband managed to raise the money and ransom Inji.

But it does not always end well for the victims and their families.

Abdulla Hamid, a 50 year-old Baghdad resident, related how his neighbor’s son was kidnapped. The family managed to raise and pay the $15,000 ransom. They were then contacted by the kidnappers, who told them to pick their son up at the morgue.

Or take for example Seif, a student at the Baghdad Medical School. After he was abducted, his family, incapable of producing the $40,000 demanded by his captors, made the mistake of contacting the police, who tracked down the kidnappers. Seif was killed during the exchange of gunfire between the police and his captors.

While Iraqi government officials continue to blame the kidnappings on various Iraqi resistance groups, the groups themselves deny any involvement.

With Iraq’s borders left virtually wide open during the first 6 months of the occupation, terrorist groups and criminal gangs alike flowed into the lawless country.

Not all criminal gangs were satisfied with ransom money. Twenty-three-year-old Sajidah and her 17-year-old sister-in-law Hanan were kidnapped just weeks after Sajidah’s wedding. The two women were taken to Yemen, where they found 130 other Iraqi women who had been kidnapped and forced into prostitution by their captors.

Miraculously, they were able to contact family members, who managed to make their way to Yemen and free the two women.

Fakhriyah is around 20-years-old, but she doesn’t know for sure. In fact, she can no longer recall her father’s name, as she is now a drug addict.

“I was living in an orphanage and was kidnapped the day Baghdad fell,” said Fakhriyah. She described how an American tank was stationed near the orphanage due to its proximity to an airport, and how the US troops allowed the orphanage to be looted.

“The kidnappers took turns raping me, and I don’t remember how long they kept me until they threw me out on the street,” she said, dazed and high on glue, trying to blot out her miserable existence. She uses any drug she can get her hands on, “so I don’t feel what’s going on around me or who is raping me again.”

As horrific as the regime of former dictator Saddam Hussein was, Iraqis now long for the security it provided. Rape was uncommon then; now, kidnapping and rape are everyday occurrences.

Just three weeks ago the Al-Zaman newspaper reported that 11 children had been abducted in Baghdad in a single day.

These stories are commonplace, and they have caused widespread fear in Baghdad and other cities, scaring many women and girls off the streets. Women now go out only when necessary, and are generally accompanied by male relatives.

“I don’t go anywhere at night, and only go to school and places close to my home,” said Intisar, a 21 year-old physics student at Baghdad University, citing her fear of being kidnapped.

Layla, a 52 year-old pharmacist in the al-Adhamiya district of Baghdad said that she lives in constant fear of being kidnapped, or having one of her children kidnapped.

“We are all afraid and I cannot go alone anywhere,” she said. “Even my older daughters, I fear for them. This is not a normal life we are living anymore.”

Who bears the responsibility for this state of affairs? Aside from those directly committing these crimes, the responsibility lies with the occupation. According to international humanitarian law, the occupying power has the duty to restore and maintain public order and safety, and to respect the fundamental rights of the occupied territory’s inhabitants.

Despite the façade of an independent “interim Iraqi government,” the US occupation effectively controls Iraq to this day. The occupation set up the “laws” which are currently in effect in Iraq, and it is primarily responsible for the atrocious security situation that has allowed crimes of this kind to become commonplace in occupied Iraq.

Additionally, the Fourth Geneva Convention states that “women shall be especially protected against any attack on their honor, in particular against rape, enforced prostitution, or any form of indecent assault.”

It is yet another example of the occupation forces violating international law. As usual, it is the people of Iraq, and particularly women, in this case, who are paying the heaviest price.
---
Dahr Jamail is an American journalist of Lebanese descent. Currently based in Iraq, his articles focus on Iraqis and how the occupation of their country affects their daily life.
---
The articles posted on this page reflect solely the opinions of the authors.

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iraq Talibanization Leads To Ban On Falafel Stands
I'd expect to hear this in some comedy skit but here it is in real life.

In a bizarre example of Iraq's creeping "Talibanisation", militants visited falafel vendors a fortnight ago, telling them to pack up their stalls by today or be killed.

The ultimatum seemed so odd that, at first, most laughed it off - until two of them were shot dead as they plied their trade.

"They came telling us, 'You have 14 days to end this job' and I asked them what was the problem," said Abu Zeinab, 32, who was packing up his stall for good yesterday in the suburb of al Dora, a hardline Sunni neighbourhood.

"I said I was just feeding the people, but they said there were no falafels in Mohammed the prophet's time, so we shouldn't have them either.

"I felt like telling them there were no Kalashnikovs in Mohammed's time either, but I wanted to keep my life."

This brings to mind a great scene in the movie Lawrence Of Arabia. Right after Sherif Ali (Omar Sharif) kills the guide Talas in response Peter O'Toole as TE Lawrence says.

"Sherif Ali! So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they remain a little people. A silly people! Greedy, barbarous, and cruel-as you are!"

Some of those dull minds in Iraq are banning falafel stands. How little and silly can you get?

I do not expect that the death of Abu Musab al Zarqawi will make the falafel stand killers any more reasonable.

Lawyers in Iraq are very afraid.

Such is the life of a lawyer in a nearly lawless society. Iraq's legal system, once one of the most secular in the Middle East, is a shambles. If a "Law and Order" spinoff were set in Baghdad, it would feature police who are afraid to investigate sectarian murders (or are complicit in them, many say), lawyers afraid to take either side of a case and risk the wrath of powerful militias or well-armed gangs, judges assassinated for the decisions they have handed down, and the occasional car bombing at the courthouse.

These events probably have little or nothing to do with the foreign fighters who were under Zarqawi. Criminal gangs and militias will continue to kidnap, kill, and rob.

Now, many of the best-educated have fled the country, and yet life goes on in the lawyers' union, Iraq's equivalent of a bar association, which has 42,000 members nationwide. Well-dressed attorneys flitted in and out of Hamdoun's office quietly, asking the union leader to sign papers. Downstairs, they met in the dark, cigarette smoke-filled cafeteria below Hamdoun's office, where they talked shop with each other or their clients. Their sentiment was unanimous: They preferred the dictator's law to none at all.

"We were waiting for the day when Saddam was gone," said one lawyer, Ali Gatie al-Jubouri, who spent nine years studying engineering in Michigan, only to become a lawyer after he inherited a fortune in property from his father. "But now we feel sorry that Saddam's days are over. It's a tragedy."

These lawyers are right about the lawlessness. A recent kidnapping group rounded up 56 people in one fell swoop.

Many people, like Shamaa's friend, believe the kidnappers are actually police. Usually the hostages are held for ransom. Sometimes they are killed because of their faith or ethnicity.

The fate of the 56 people was unknown Monday night. But the scale and audacity of the operation were unusual even by the capital's lawless standards.

The gunmen seized workers from several bus companies that offer transport to Syria and Jordan, witnesses and police said. Others of those taken were passengers aboard the buses: Syrian businessmen going home, a handful of Palestinians, Iraqis. Many Iraqis are leaving their own country precisely because it is the sort of place where a trip to the bus stop can end with being led away at gunpoint.

The US invasion - and insufficient US soldiers to maintain order - shattered Iraq. Humpty Dumpty had a big fall. All King George's horse and all King George's men can't put Iraq back together again.

People are afraid to report kidnappings to the police.

Abduction statistics are unreliable because many families do not report crimes, fearing the police as much as they do the kidnapping gangs.

Imagine living in a country where you would be afraid to report a kidnapping. We can't trust official figures on the number killed since many of the kidnapped and killed never even get reported as kidnapped, let alone killed.

Many US soldiers want to succeed in their mission and some insist on going back even after serious injuries. (and see this chart of the rate of wounding of US soldiers in Iraq) But Iraq's biggest problem is the Iraqi people. Too many Iraqis are willing to join criminal gangs and insurgencies and too few feel much motivation to personally fight against the the lure of factional loyalty, the insurgents, the criminal gangs, and the fundamentalist Muslims.

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
say all with me

we wish americans to leave iraq before next christmass to have their parties in usa not in iraq any more

god save america

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
're-post when the verdicts in .'
Oh do they still have real trials in the USA? thought that was out of style.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
The US occupation of Iraq is really starting to look like an armed robbery that went wrong isn't it? Oh dear, I would be SO embarrassed to be an American at the moment.
I think they should be grounded for at least ten years to give the world a break.
Why do they take such delight in all this killing? Those horrible military films of missile attacks, exclusively popular in the US -- why??

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Its called 'power' Jessie. At this time the united states is the worlds only super power having a military budget bigger than the next 20 nations combined. What that means is that we have the power to achieve our foreign policy objectives.
All nations attempt to do that, its called reality. Any American government is going to do what it thinks is 'best' for the United States. That may or may not be good for someone else.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'what by raping ,uhm a touchy subject RAPE ,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Hmmm you ILL think that the invasion of Iraq was in the best interests of the US [all you guys? or just a few???]
China is rolling along, got their oil deals fixed up.
Inflation is looming....
That old national of debt of yours looks pretty bad too. Oh dear.
Having a big military budget just gives you the chance to wipe out other countries just 'to stay on top???"
Pity nobody wants to play soldiers these days in America. What is the age limit now, 45 and rising? Oh dear.
Didn't even know [seriously] that the US HAD a foreign policy.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
jessie had digressed to just spewing nonsense. I am sure you did not know that america has a foreign policy because the subject goes right over your head. Anything that is in the best interest of the united States is justifies Jessie, thats the real world we live in. We have a big military budget for a reason. The job of the military is to kill people and break things and thats what we do when our interests are at stake. in fact thats what EVERY country tries to do in defence of their own interest. If there is a University nearby in the sand flea infested hole you live in you will find some good international relations classes.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] well it aint my nationality ,and i see all americans love islamic states any way for some reason ;i wondering why..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Sand flea infested.... Ah well cracker, we can't all live in trailer parks, cracker.

So .... what I'm getting here is, you got more weapons, you think you're more powerful, so you can do what you like if it's in your interests. Ok that's US foreign policy.
I get it now!! Those soldiers felt it was in their interests to get laid, had the weapons, not in their interests to leave witnesses. Cool.

Your defence budget is spent on stuff to 'break things and kill people'.
Hey, about Iraq, you DO know it failed dontcha???
That intellectual giant Dick Cheney thought if you win a war you get to 'keep' the country, including its oil supplies. oh my goodness, what a fuckup.
And do try to avoid this abusive hysteria, I know it's easy to just kick and scream,and 'break stuff' when you're losing an argument, but it clouds your judgement.
And it's NOT NICE.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
:cool:heheh im waiting and so interested ,oh i love my name CRACKER !!!!
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Ahhh sorry R, I meant to call Hore... 'cracker'.
Don't worry I'll find one for you soon. [Wink]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
lol,good i kept a clean remark [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Just in case anyone here thinks I am totally anti-American, I need to say that I don't hate ALL americans.
I love Gore Vidal and Eminem.

ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Convert or Else... This is the exact copy the letter and a rough translation that has been sent to families throughout Iraq, including the Assyrians, telling them if they do not convert to Islam, they will be either raped, killed, kindapped, or beaten.

http://www.assyrianchristians.com/notice_english.htm
http://www.assyrianchristians.com/news_oct_29_02.htm

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
what's that got to do with US soldiers raping and murdering civilians?

Flooding this board with reports of Iraqior muslim crimes against each other, is almost irrelevant to the subject.

Do we also get a report of recent murders/rapes etc in the western world?
What are you trying to say? 'They' are as bad as we are?
Ergo, 's'okay to rape and kill them then.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
U.S. military personnel should not rape and kill people. The problem is that jessie does not give a hoot about the women who were raped and the people that were killed. She hates america and will use any incident she can to attack us. Again, she never says a single word about the unspeakable horrors committed by the other side.
As for foreign policy...the best educated minds in America who design our foreign policy believe we are doing what needs to be done to look out for our interests. The United Staes is not going to turn over half the worlds oil supply to Islamo-facists regimes...it will never happen. It would destabilize the region and threaten the world economy. Even most arab states want us in Iraq. You might note that most of them help us and only give out minimal critical comments for local public consumption. Further, morals have NO PLACE in international relations. Only the well being of the American people is to be considered. That is the way the real world works and always has and ALWAYS WILL.

I would rather be wrong and strong than weak and right.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a load of contradictions! Damn! This asshole hor never make one consistent post!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horemheb, trust me, you are weak and wrong......
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
there are no contradictions Lazeez, you are just having difficulty thinking deeply enough to understand them. John McCain recently said that in Iraq our 'interests' and our 'values' have dove tailed. A society has values that most of its citizens live by but foreign policy cannot operate on a values based system. You can scan the record of human history and nowhere can you find a place where anyone conducted a 'morals' based foreign policy.
The most brilliant minds in the american foreign policy establishment have concluded that being in Iraq and afghanistan is in the best interest of the United States. The policy has the support of both parties in Congress and the thousands of people who formulate that policy.
Western democracies have concluded over recent centuries that democratic government not only offers individuals the greatest chance for personal fullfillment but is also good for business. In morping Iraq into a western style democracy over a period of fifty years we not only acomplish our foreign policy goals but help Iraq in the process.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Cracker you cannot be serious!!
"the well being of the american people"??
Firstly, nobody was turning over the world's oil supplies to a bunch of Arabs. They already had it.
I understand the idea of a government representing their people. At the moment the US government is a bunch of selfserving morally bereft hicks. Representative? ok.
Quote from the white house recently.
"I don't give a flying **** what the American public wants, I'm president I can do what I like"

Do you think your interests have been served?
Has gas got cheaper?
Has it?
Do you feel safer?
Did you never consider there might be a conflict of interests amongst the oilmen running your country.
Did you really think that old Republic car sticker [pre Iraq invasion]
'Kick Saddam's ass get the gas'
was going to be true?
It wasn't a foreign policy hon, it was a poorly thought out investment strategy.
And it's not really looking too good these days.

and ... if the climate change initiative isn't addressed soon, I wonder if there will be an America in fifty years.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
President Bush never said that, you have been reading too many left wing blogs. first, President Bush does not make American foreign policy. He cannot just wake up one day and decide to go to war somewhere. The american foreign policy establishment consistes of hundreds of highly educated specialists in both parties. In addition, input comes in from all important levels of the society. By the time we actually get around to sending troops somewhere a consensus has to be reached.

Its not a matter of cheaper gas. The issues are vastly more complicated than that. We live in a global economy. while america does not get a good bit of its oil from the middle east many of out trading partners do. Keep in mind that American is the engine that fuels the world economy. We are just about everyone largest trading partner and it is in our best interest to keep oil flowing to China, India, Europe etc.

In recent years what some call Islamic fundamentalism has destablized the middle east. You may note that when we moved into the area this time we took countries on both sides of iran. The objective is to pin Iran in on both sides with a large American fleet in the gulf just off her coast. Nobody in the middle east except Syria wants to see Iran become the big dog on that block and we cannot allow it without gravely threatening the world economy. This is a serious and complex issue that goes waaaay beyond profits for oil companies.

You mentioned that the U.S. government is "at the moment." Keep in mind that American policy does not change with the change of presidents. President Bush will leave office in three years but our policy will remain the same regardless of who is elected. If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 we would still be in iraq today.

LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hor, I don't have to think deeply of your obvious bullshits. You need a serious head translplant surgery if you can't see your own inconsistency!
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
just what is the inconsistency Lazeez?

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
BREAKING NEWS

re-post when the verdicts in .

Good eye, charm, now can people please start noticing the words "alleged" and "allegations" in crimes "allegedly" done by black people?
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
we all do notice the use of the word "allegedly" in crimes done by black people. All Americans, white or black are innocent till proven guilty.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Unless dumb george calls them 'bad people'
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
George is so dumb he is President of the United States, has an MBA from Yale and can take off and land an F-16. How do you stack up against that Jessie?

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am American, and I am happy I was born and raised here, wouldnt want to change that for anything. But, yes there are many many things that suck about America, and one of them is this war and occupation of Iraq, its ridiculous and so useless, but that does mean ALL Americans are the same...I dont like to stereotype or generalize any culture or nationaity, becaue that is so ignorant, and I was taught better. Noone is better than anyone, we are all the same in God's eyes, and we have his love no matter how messed up we are..it would be so nice if we could just get along....
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
D'you know, cracker, I don't believe that about GW.
When exactly did he learn to fly a plane? When he took off from the National Guard awol for 15 months?
Actually, apart from conning my way into the presidency I 'stack up' pretty well against him academically... and, I've never been hospitalised for alcoholism for one thing.
You KNOW he is an international joke, and neocon puppet. You KNOW this.Not your fault, distance yourself.
I guess it's a matter of perspective huh?

And incidentally, One Love, about 80% of Americans looked the same in the popularity polls re the invasion of Iraq. Until the price of gas started rising.

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Americans do not share your views on Iraq jessie, if they did we would not be there. You have been reading too many left wing blogs. There is a reason why the lefties in America have never held power and never will. Calling your opposition stupid sounds like a ten year old throwing insults. You do something like that when there is nothing left and you have lost.

During the 2000 election we heard from the lefties that
that george bush was dumb and yet Al Gore had flunked out of both law school and divinity school and Bush had two Ivy league degrees.
in 2004 we heard the same crap and yet when the transcripts were released from their college days Bush had a higher GPA than Kerry.

Do you know what a neocon is?

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
President Bush never said that, you have been reading too many left wing blogs. first, President Bush does not make American foreign policy. He cannot just wake up one day and decide to go to war somewhere. The american foreign policy establishment consistes of hundreds of highly educated specialists in both parties. In addition, input comes in from all important levels of the society. By the time we actually get around to sending troops somewhere a consensus has to be reached.

Its not a matter of cheaper gas. The issues are vastly more complicated than that. We live in a global economy. while america does not get a good bit of its oil from the middle east many of out trading partners do. Keep in mind that American is the engine that fuels the world economy. We are just about everyone largest trading partner and it is in our best interest to keep oil flowing to China, India, Europe etc.

In recent years what some call Islamic fundamentalism has destablized the middle east. You may note that when we moved into the area this time we took countries on both sides of iran. The objective is to pin Iran in on both sides with a large American fleet in the gulf just off her coast. Nobody in the middle east except Syria wants to see Iran become the big dog on that block and we cannot allow it without gravely threatening the world economy. This is a serious and complex issue that goes waaaay beyond profits for oil companies.

You mentioned that the U.S. government is "at the moment." Keep in mind that American policy does not change with the change of presidents. President Bush will leave office in three years but our policy will remain the same regardless of who is elected. If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 we would still be in iraq today.

You fool.. are u blind.. u watch too much T.V.

Here is a link with what really is happening...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6485315563630215652&q=loose+change&pl=true&auto=true

Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Multi, Your head has always been filled with saw dust but this takes the cake. What kind of emotional pap is this? We were discussing foreign policy and if you do not understand the complexities you should stick to the egyptology board and discuss black Chinamen and the other demented ideas that flow around over there.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Yesterday, I was waching AlJazeera, Half of TV screen, a space shuttle was sent to the space, the other half of the TV screen, specialists dwere discussing rape and killing by four American soldiers in Iraq, very strange indeed. A great nation is kidnapped and convinced to send their sons and daughters to search for WMD, when they did not find it, they talk about imposing democracy [Confused] , and finnally, look what some of their soldiers do? what a shame [Frown]
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Jebran, What kind of incoherent jibberish is that. The two things had nothing to do with each other. First, WMD's were only one of 19 reasons given for going into Iraq. Second, we have sent 400,000 people to Iraq over the last three years. It stands to reason that a few will be goofballs.
This last guy is obviously a nut and will be spending the rest of his life in prison. If he did what they say he did he should be shot. What is the excuse for these wacked out mulims all over the world???

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Horemheb
quote:
All Americans, white or black are innocent till proven guilty.
Sometime it seems like were guilty until proven innocent

Do you watch the news, the many times black allegeds are being covered for months, and when they find out it's a white person the coverage ends in a couple of days tops, almost as quickly as it would when they are convicted.

Or when a european-american man rapes a black girl and gets 20 somthin on average, at least 20-30 years less than if the same was to happen to a white female, let alone girl.

Or church-raised teenage boy kills family because he had it hard.

And this is from this same liberal media that you so despise. It's ownly liberal to get ratings: liberal stories, conservative implications.

And you can take it from me, at the top of the list of the white-man defenders of my family/the peole I know when some get riled up on things that aren't racist.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
what, Sounds like black victim talk to me. There are many, in fact a growing number, of black conservatives who reject the whole victim mentality. The world is not fair and we have a long way to go to create a better society but take it from me we have come a long way.
Bill Cosby and others have pointed out the self distructive nature of the black community.
Racists reside in all communities. You and I know it is alive and well among many blacks.
i can only speak for myself but you are not guilty until proven innocent in my view.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Horemheb:
[QB] Jebran, What kind of incoherent jibberish is that. The two things had nothing to do with each other. First, WMD's were only one of 19 reasons given for going into Iraq.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________Can you tell us the other 18?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com