EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Americans Raping and Killing Muslims In Iraq (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Americans Raping and Killing Muslims In Iraq
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jebran:
R.msn.com/id/13630952/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I was the first one at this Topic to defend Americans [Mad]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerban, We went into the middle east to keep Iran in check. Note that we went into nations on both sides of Iran . In addition we have a huge fleet in the guld just of the iranian coast. That policy is strongly supported by Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and most middle east nations not infested with terrorism. the united Staes is not going to turn half of the worlds oil supply over to islamo facists....it will simply never happen. Jebran ...when you look at the foreign policy of any nation....follow the money, it will always give you the right answers.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
D'you know, cracker, I don't believe that about GW.
When exactly did he learn to fly a plane? When he took off from the National Guard awol for 15 months?
Actually, apart from conning my way into the presidency I 'stack up' pretty well against him academically... and, I've never been hospitalised for alcoholism for one thing.
You KNOW he is an international joke, and neocon puppet. You KNOW this.Not your fault, distance yourself.
I guess it's a matter of perspective huh?

To me that is only a bonus. That shows he is human. He never tried to cover up his mistakes or his weak side, - he handles them. His just like the rest of us, - struggling to be a descent person and having a good life.-He has life experience that gives him some knowledge that no universite can teach him.
Must be nice to be so perfect - we should clone you jessie [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:
Hmmm you ILL think that the invasion of Iraq was in the best interests of the US [all you guys? or just a few???]
China is rolling along, got their oil deals fixed up.
Inflation is looming....
That old national of debt of yours looks pretty bad too. Oh dear.
Having a big military budget just gives you the chance to wipe out other countries just 'to stay on top???"
Pity nobody wants to play soldiers these days in America. What is the age limit now, 45 and rising? Oh dear.
Didn't even know [seriously] that the US HAD a foreign policy.

Its the muslim terrorist groups of iraq you should blame fore the killing and bombing. They should be focusing their energy on rebuilding schools, hospital ect insted of bombing them.
As fore the raping part, thats horible and the soldiers that did that will either faces life in prison or execution. So we dont applaus to horrible acts like that!!!!!!

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Jerban, We went into the middle east to keep Iran in check. Note that we went into nations on both sides of Iran . In addition we have a huge fleet in the guld just of the iranian coast. That policy is strongly supported by Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and most middle east nations not infested with terrorism. the united Staes is not going to turn half of the worlds oil supply over to islamo facists....it will simply never happen. Jebran ...when you look at the foreign policy of any nation....follow the money, it will always give you the right answers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thank you, for your answer. So, untill now 1- WMD, 2- Iran, I am waiting for the rest of the 19 reasons to invade Iraq.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jessie:
[qb] Hmmm you ILL think that the invasion of Iraq was in the best interests of the US [all you guys? or just a few???]
China is rolling along, got their oil deals fixed up.
Inflation is looming....
That old national of debt of yours looks pretty bad too. Oh dear.
Having a big military budget just gives you the chance to wipe out other countries just 'to stay on top???"
Pity nobody wants to play soldiers these days in America. What is the age limit now, 45 and rising? Oh dear.
Didn't even know [seriously] that the US HAD a foreign policy.

Its the muslim terrorist groups of iraq you should blame fore the killing and bombing. They should be focusing their energy on rebuilding schools, hospital ect insted of bombing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not agree with many terrorists' acts, but they do not go to the Us to fight, the American soldiers invaded their country, isn't it??

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey cracker, are you a baseball guy, or football?
Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jebran:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tibe:
[Its the muslim terrorist groups of iraq you should blame fore the killing and bombing. They should be focusing their energy on rebuilding schools, hospital ect insted of bombing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not agree with many terrorists' acts, but they do not go to the Us to fight, the American soldiers invaded their country, isn't it??

And how does it help their country when they blow up a bomb and kills more than 60 civilians of their "own kind" in a market????? suicide bombing anyone has never helped anything or anybody....
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Its the muslim terrorist groups of iraq you should blame fore the killing and bombing. They should be focusing their energy on rebuilding schools, hospital ect insted of bombing "

How much of this stuff went on before the invasion of Iraq?
Ever heard of 'cause and effect'?
Ever heard of 'responsibility'?

You can blame terrorists for anything, it if makes you feel better, oil prices,global warming, chicken flu..... but figure out why these guys decided to become 'terrorists'.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
... and furthermore, do you think those US soldiers would have become rapists, killers of they hadn't been sent there? It is damaging EVERYONE, in and out of Iraq. it has polarised nations, caused demonstrations, civil violence, crazy politicians are bringing in new paranoid legislation every week, phones are tapped, freedoms are lost....... because it was ill concieved, WRONG.
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No freedoms are lost jessie, again we are not going to allow Muslim fundamentalists to control the worlds oil supply...its money, money , money...as it always is in human history. This emotional religious and cultural pap is a waste of verbage. frankly the american foreign policy establishment CANNOT be wrong. They are the best and the brightest we have to offer and over the years have done a wonderful job of protecting America's interest. Thats why we are the only super power left standing. Do you think we created all of this by being stupid? Pick up a copy of Machavelli or Bismark and then revisit all of these problems. You can buy into every anti american extreme left position you wish but there is a reason they have never attained power in this country.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Horemheb:
[QB] Thats why we are the only super power left standing. Do you think we created all of this by being stupid?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was the same feelings among the Soviets when they invaded Afghanistan, they lost and were sent to the garbage of the history.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like what I knew you would call black victim talk either. I know that many blacks are still in a cycle of being destructive, destroying ourselves, and all around reggressing. I know complaining isn't going to help. But neither is denial. I don't bring it up, and you've known me on here long enough. [Embarrassed]

Prof.
quote:
i can only speak for myself but you are not guilty until proven innocent in my view.
If this is true, then good to know, sincerely.

Hore if you do pay attention though, you'd know that there's been some/stuff goins on in the aftermath of events also. Everybody doesn't blow out smoke, Ignoring will only convince those that you are. Ignorance will only speed up the current situation.

I suggest that you take in all of your surroundings and keep an open mind.

But I can agree that talking and complaining does nothing, I felt the need to diffuse some ignorance. [Wink]

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Jebram, the soviets lost because of massive military aid and technology given by the United states. As you can see what happened to the soviets is not happening to the US/UK, just the opposite. We simply have too much military technology.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No idiot, AM went into the middle East for oil. And for the reason they hate muslims they want to eradicate Islam, which will never happen unless god wills it.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jebram, the soviets lost because of massive military aid and technology given by the United states. As you can see what happened to the soviets is not happening to the US/UK, just the opposite. We simply have too much military technology.

Look at the history of every great power, what happened after several hundred yrs? Dont be no fool. I am an American, but am not no fool to talk such talk.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
quote:

Look at the history of every great power, what happened after several hundred yrs? Dont be no fool. I am an American, but am not no fool to talk such talk.
U idiot [Big Grin] talking crap all the time go to bed u old drunk [Embarrassed]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:

U idiot [Big Grin] talking crap all the time go to bed u old drunk [Embarrassed] [/QUOTE]

ispy i was not responding to u this topic u poptart. Why dont u respond to me on the other topics where i have replyed to u. Or are u scared...

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
i think I mentioned oil in the post I quoted multi, try to comprehend what you read.

We may decine someday Multi, as you say, all powers do but it will not be in your lifetime. Actually according to janes we are pulling away from the rest of the world in military power now, not declining.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
quote:
Jebram, We simply have too much military technology.

This is one of the biggest problems you face, and one of the most important reasons US invades without logical needs. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Western Weapons arsenals were full of weapons with no rival enemy, so, what are they going to do?, if you don't have enemy, create them, just invent the enemy !!.They will justify your reactions [Mad]
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
jebram, No country goes to war on a lark. Every nation that goes to war thinks it is doing so in its national interest. I have outlined for you the reasons the United states went into Iraq. You can read the scholarly information in publications like Foreign Affairs and Foreign Policy quarterly. Try to exclude the emotional aspects out of foreign policy. In the end the world operates on money and power...that is what America cares about. You may be aware that almost all of the muslim mideast nations SUPPORT our policy. We do not care about Islam, you can worship a tin can if you wish. To understand these issues follow the money.

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com