EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Islam - and Young Egyptians Muslim men ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Islam - and Young Egyptians Muslim men ...
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you dont understand my talk !!!!
I know that only ALLAH can forgive our bad habbits and everything what we are doing in our life... but also I will not stay and nothing do if anyone start treat my family this way ......
When I came to Islam - everyone teach me not leave anything if you feel that its wrong!!! U need take discussion about the subject...
If you want to keep everything with you --- its your choice,,,,
We need to share and talk about bad things, specially about bad things too -- to get way and correct them in our life...
You said : "Leave him alone and let you forget about him."" --- WHO IS KEEPING HIM ????ME"??? HE ARLEADY CHOOSE WHAT HE WANT IN HIS LIFE , AFTER WHEN HE LEFT ME AND MY DAUGHTER WITHOUT ANY REASON!!!
Do you think this way its correct??? Do you think this way serious people are doing in his life???
Anyway thanks again for your advice...
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
وحدوا الله يا جماعة مش كده
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... now it starts to be clear for me your attitude to life.
Yes, when we see bad things we shall react and talk about them to correct them. But not with the whole world but with people who made that things or are connected with them.
Do you think that Allah wanted us to fight with each other to correct wrong things that we are doing? And spread out the information that this and this person is bad - and nobody should treat him good?
If i see something wrong that my brother/sister is doing i am telling it to them directly but not to people on chat. Maybe i can advise some friends how to talk with them, friends who i respect, but not unknown people on internet who dont know the matter at all.
Why you are sharing with your problems with unknown people? To make yourself feeling better? Or to make him as bad man in other people eyes? What for Salima? I dont understand it? Can you explain me?

Im not sure if he left you and your daughter without reason. Dont believe that anyone is leaving anybody without reasons. You can not understand why he did it, but for sure he had reason.

You know what, leave it, dont answer me. I know the answer already, you told it here. I have no more advices to you Salima. And I hope you think about those i wrote at least, but dont thank me.
Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I had to go to work today Ahmed, no time for the internet.

"domiana i know that you will be mad at me"
This one made me laugh out loud and forgive you instantly!:-)
Of course I don't accept that women have 'lesser' brains or whatever!:-)
Of course women have a different emotional life, more developed that is!:-)
Wish you luck Ahmed, make all the good choices in life.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman, to be honest, i dont know what you mean writing in arabic. It seems you understand english, but not all of us know arabic language so please write in english.
Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queensali,
I am sorry you are hurting. I hope you will find peace again in your life, let go. We already know more here then we should. It want change anything.
Wish you luck and strenght and a lot of good times with your daughter!

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok English however I'm weak in English but I will try. Queensali, you are Queen, arent you? Don't worry at all everything'll b OK. Just trust in God( Allah)
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
[Smile] thank you Batman, you said in one sentence what we shall say to sali and ahmed long time ago [Smile]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
طيب كده تمام
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Oh no, please translation
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
I says 'ok that's good'

ok طيب
كدهtthat's

good تمام

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thaaaaaaaaaaaanks every one here
muslimman , batman , domiana , and salima
thank's for all
but i find my life , and what i shall do , and witch way i have to put my step on .
batman your word in arabic remind me of egypt and the ppl there who want make every thing okay without and solution , but ya man thank you for your sweet word .
and please i want close this topic . and please sali find your way in life and find the true man for you as i said same age and polsih like you cause my age and my nation you dont like them .
salam for you , and dont put your daughter in any problem anymore cause you know and she know that she was have probl;em and she come and talked with me not with you about it and she have more respect for me then you .
salam forever
faithfully
ahmed mohamed
" the snake of kick box "
ahmed_awad_mr@hotmail.com
snake_of_k_b@yahoo.com
welcome for any one wanna contact with me
salam alikom wa rahmat allah

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian_Batman,

Just let you know I`m not QUEEN, I`m just simple Muslim polish woman , who just wanted to biult strong land of my future family in islamic lands...and by islamic rules...also by arabian and polish tradition according tomy children in future ...But I see it was not time for me yet...

I should be more stronger in Islam like said "Musliman" - and he was right about his hard talk to me, also tell me how I can talk about bad things directly to the person , if he or she is far from me. I have only chat at my side. I dont wnated that anyone start feel bad from my words, just it was so difficult for me this time and I wanted just take any discussion about my feelings what realy I`m feeling right now.
Also you r right - I shouldnt come here and talk about personal things, but I did and I can not return it , so I should just take it with me and start live again in my life. But by my mistakes even at this post , I know how and which way I can correct them in future ,,Inshallah.

Demiana -- Thanks for your words , I`m so appreciate of them , and I wish you all the best in your life too , once again thanks you very much,

I wish all of you a great evening..
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Allahu Akbar... Amen
God bless you all [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com