EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » Islam - and Young Egyptians Muslim men ... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Islam - and Young Egyptians Muslim men ...
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bismelle Rahmen Arrahim,
Assalam Alaikum Everybody ,
I would like to ask all of you -- how its possible that young egyptian muslim men - just came to take marry with polish mulsim women - and when he is on polish land -- start make a lot of problems , and meet with others girls. Is it islamic life??? Also he start lie at my back, also he start met with my friends-girls at my back, also he start make a lot of problems to me --- some of my friends said to me he is not right person for me --- but I havent believe them!!!! I really dont understand all this , maybe I dont understand islamic rules , I `m just Muslim from last year -- but all this started make me not savely with this man , even if I love him so so strong!!! I can not stop love him , but the same time I m feeling -- he will lie me in future too..
Please be so kind and explain me islamic rules , maybe I did something wrong and I dont know about it???
If any one can explain me what should I do right now? I would like to understand more better Islam , to understand him , his mind!!!
I will be waiting for your answer,
Salam, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Member # 11221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queen,

I am a Christian. Nonetheless, I have true advise from the heart: leave your boyfriend alone. If he is your true love, he will come back repentingly. IF(notice I said "IF") he comes back to you, you have got to go to the mosque with him every Friday, and have some mentors to can analize him and yourself. HAVE ELDERS TO BE A PART OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. Do you understand? A part of your relationship in the sense of how parents can evaluate the female/male that their child is dating and give suggestions. In the same way, have some elders from the mosque to be a part of this. If they see that your boyfriend is a jerk, then follow their advise and leave him alone. Even now, leave him alone, but if he comes back, give him a chance. Go to the mosque and be around elders, male and female. If dude is sincere, he'll be able to deal with that. If not, then as they say in America, "Hit the road Jack, and don't you come back no more.....". LOL. Salaam.

Posts: 826 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he knows better that he's not doing the right thing, if you have something between you 2, even if just a promise of marriage
if he went there to marry you then you should be talking 1st and see if it works between you 2 if not then he should say it
from what you are saying , i think he's looking for better chance, which is not wrong if he told you this but apparently he's not saying it
so maybe you can sit and talk with him see if he still want you or not.. etc
just my opinion, i am not in your shoes, you have to remember that no one but you can really see the whole picture

good luck

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember Salima when you and your boyfriend snake were arguing with Aki about Islam and Christianity, that time you was very exciting by your new converting to Islam, now by the time you will discover the hidden truth and the conspiracy, day by day you will see the light,

you can read this topic for Aki(Servant) about your status in Islam before say I do.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001813;p=1

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queensali   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalam Alaikum "LOVEFOREVER",
According Islam - just mean about religion -- I`m so strong , just believe in Allah. So according to that discussion with Aki, I know I was right.
But I`m talking about islamic rules (fatwa) its totally different. Islam came from Allah, but Fathwa`s came from people who make Islam more strong. Some of Fatwa`s are strong , some of them not !! some of them are haram , some halal. All this are according to life between patners.
Generally Islam - like religion - its the best. By Ilsam I start understand more Christian religion, specially Catholic ( before I was Catholic). And I feel I was right to came to Islam. But when I start be Muslim , I havent know nothing about islamic women rules ( for example) . I just converted because I found my way to Allah, nothing more. After some months I start learn about islamic rules. Step by step I know them more .
And I can say -- that I know more than man who I want to marry in future...Inshallah.
So generally religion -- ISLAM -- is so good and great religion. I can not say Christian are bad , no never!!! But in islamic life we should repsect other religions. By ISLAM - i really changed a lot in my life and most importnat was for me that I found way to Allah!!!
*** aha ... "SNAKE"" - its not my boyfriend ....in islam its not possible to have boyfriend or girlfriend , he is only the man who want marry me.
SALAM, Salima

Posts: 66 | From: Poland - Warsaw | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Salam "ISRAEL",
SHUKRAN GAZILAN - for your advice , I respect it so much. Also you are right according to him, I agree with you if he will come back... , if he want ..., if he really love me..., yes I need give time ...but also I will not wait all my life!!
Once he told me : he doesnt feel strong in Europe , he is noy feeling here ISLAM!!! - I have the same feelings like him , but I have borned here and life make me to be strong , even its not islamic country. Also I have seen that I`m more stronger than him in Europe and I know he never this accept!!! But its not my fault , Allah make me to be strong and fight and get anything what I need to have in my life , specially in life of my daughter!!
I dont know what I will do , but I think it will be better for us to move in any arabic country, just start a new life there. I know myself -- I will strong anywhere , because when I decided something -- I will find way to get it!!!
Anyway I he left my country and go back to his country -- maybe he need more time to think what he really want in his life!!!
Once again for advice...
Salam , Salima

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Salam "Guest of Life" -
Of course we sit a lot and talked , but all this discussion never came in real life . He promiss one day , and he did different on second day. Anyway -- in my opinion he need more time to understand european life!!! But the same time I know he is not strong in Europe. And I think arabic country - its better for him. He really feel its his land, and he feel so savely there and he knows how to move there . Anyway we will see whats happen in future ...Inshalal, everything its in Allah hands....
Salam Salima

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some men are just ignorant fools, they come to Europe and from watching sexmovies they believe all girls in the west are easy and in for casual sex and for changing partners all the time and whatever there sexual fantasies tell them.
They don't know that when a girl agrees to have sex with him most of the time it is a sign that they trust him and want to maintain a relationship not just have a sexmoment and leave.
To have the sex they want they need to be with the sexindustry and pay for it and not mess with regular girls.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is one other thing. Coming from a country like Egypt where people force each other to obey to the rules of how life 'should' be or you are banned from the group, he probably can't handle the freedom. He is not used to get away with whatever without consequenses, and I remember from my youth that the ones that misbehaved the most whenever out camping on their own for the first time where especially the young people that came from strict religious families.
He lacks inner controle. In Egypt at least he would know how to get away with it.
I would not advise you to join him to whatever arabic country though. He'll probably just misbehave anyway but will know how to get away with it in his own environment. And you will be out of resources to get by in life and get emotional sustainance.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Salam Damiana,
What do u mean : " you will be out of resources to get by in life and get emotional sustainance"" -- I dont know if I understand well it -- but I will try to explain . Do you mean -- that I will be out of his any decision in future ....do u mean this ??? THta he will never talk with me about nothing -- just get his on decision in future ...do u mean that he will stop respect me....what do u mean????

Islam said - that men should respect woman at all --- and men should give them all the best in life.
But maybe u mean that (Egyptians) men who marry european muslims women -- they dont respect islamic rules according to them????

In my opinion -- a little bit its true according what I said before. But I think -- when woman is more stronger than man -- she can correct him in his life....some of them are like child and we need care about them.

Of course u r right -- that in arabic land -- i always be and feel that I`m not the same like others...
anyway everything its in Allah hands...
Salam, Salima

islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
queensali

is he from Port-said?

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
"when woman is more stronger than man -- she can correct him in his life....some of them are like child and we need care about them"

You can't control someone else queensali, don't make yourself miserable trying to.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
"Do you mean -- that I will be out of his any decision in future ....do u mean this ??? THta he will never talk with me about nothing -- just get his on decision in future ...do u mean that he will stop respect me....what do u mean???? "

When he does not respect you now, what makes you think he will respect you in the future?
You already accepted his wrong behaviour and therefore enabling him to go on. Don't count on progress when in an arabic country, that is out of your hands. You should respect yourself and keep a distance from this man. He should prove to you that he will respect you before you take him back. This problem is way beyond talking and making promisses. God gave us the strenght to be our own woman and confront men when crossing the line.

--------------------

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Why do u ask if he is from Port Said????
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queensali,

As a man I sometimes lake understanding of women, yet I would like to give you my point of view.

What he is doing is lame and it is not acceptable niether by islam nor by other religion.
I think that his behaviors are culturious in the sense that is related to some eastern men culture and how he looks to women, I don't claim that I understand your affection with him after what he have done and in fact I don't know exactly what he have done, yet I assume it is something big.
As for repression because of religion, I don't think it is true, still this is culturious issue, which means that some muslims in european culture are involved with the society according to there rules without such behaviors, also if those behaviors are done with some western men "which surely happen with less culturious society" it is ok but when it comes to muslim from islamic country then he is some kind of freak, typical stereotype technic, I wouldn't like to debate about.
back to our main subject, I know that love sometimes can be inevitable and it is affection that causes weakness, not that I understand it but I have read before that someone came to Mohamed (PBUH) and he said to him that his wife never disallows men touching her, so the prophet told him to divorce her, the man tells the prophet that he loves her and fear that he will always even if he divorced her, the prophet told him not to keep marrying her "what means this".
The moral is that love can cause trouble usually and if it is envitable then sometimes if you could bare the trouble you just bare it, if it is not haram, as for me I wouldn't understand why would I bare anything like this, may be it is some kind of self-love that I would never fall into such an affectious kind of love, but apperntly people do fall in that and no one could help it, depending on yourself I guess some people do like themselves better than any person in the world while others can give everything for people, I guess being moderate is the best, yet it is human nature that can't be controlled.
To answer your question about islam, you are not commited to do anything to this person what so ever religiously he have zero rights on you rather than the social rights, of course sex is forbidden in islam except between a woman and her husband, if he commits adultry and you don't do this and you know about him that, you should never marry him "islamically it is haram". yet if he repent you should wait until you are sure of his repention and you can marry him then "which means two years or more", and I suggest you should never if you are a virgin, what I have said above is valid for men and women "islamically according to what I have read from sunnah".
May allah show us the way to the rightous and the good.

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam everybody,
I agree with Demiana, he will not respect you later as well because you are trying to force him to do what he doesnt want to do, simple. And it works for all men, not only muslims. It seems he changed his mind. That's all. If you dont understand it, you should first work on yourself, your selfconfidence and for sure leave him in peace. Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Bismelle Rahmen Arrahim,
Assalam Alaikum Everybody,

I have red all your post from the begining, and Thanks for all them.

I would like just explain for all of you , some important things.
When I have been Egypt -- he realy was so wonderful muslim man , he realy care about me and we realy had a lot of wishes according to our future life. I never believed in my life that I will meet this kind of men like him! I thankful Allah for that meeting. But the same time I start know him more and more . I know he is different person than others.
When i have lived in his Parents flat -- I saw many diffrent things. I was so confuse some of them. I didnt understand them! I asked him of many things according to his feelings to his family -- and he told me he doesnt feel his family for that he always is outside of home. And I ask why is this way? His Brother told me -- he didnt lived with us long time, he came to us when he had 16 y.o. -- I think its not his fault, he couldnt live with his family together with brothers and sister!! I dont know why its happened this way still...but I have learned by IsLam -- Muslims should help eachother , even if this help is hurting you , but the same time Allah see your help to this person. I think I`m like this person, I have been always this kind of person.
Once my mother said to me : you are different than others , you are more better than others , because u helping people even if they gave u a lot of pain!! Yes its true!!!
According to man who want marry me - when he was in Poland -- I have seen - he doesnt feel - he have got family still. I think its the main problem according to his feelings -- he wants to share them , but the same time he cannot!! All this feelings are from his childhood -- he was alone all life , without family!!! It so difficult to solve this kind of problems by himself , but the same time when I want help him -- he doesnt want take help from me!! And this is the reason which I dont understand. Because when somebody -- will give me help -- according to my life -- I will take his/her advice -- maybe I will be not changed immediatelly -- but step by step -- I`m sure I will be better.
But he doesnt wants -- and I dont understand him by this point!! Everybody need help eachother , even in love, even by respesct , even by discussion , even by anything ..... I know I`m not perfect too...nobody is perfect, but I`m trying to live.
And by Islam I found way in my life ...For Catholic woman ( previous I have been Catholic) all 38 years-I havent felt my previous religion inside me , I havent went to Church , I havent pray --- all this change just ISLAM.
Alhamduallah -- ALLAH stay beside and care about me and my daughter all this years!!! He is the one who choose time for me to be Muslim and I`m so happy of my decision. I start BELIEVE IN GOD exactly by Islam , I start know more understand Christin/Catholic religion -- exactly by ISLAM.
Maybe for all of you-all this its not important -- but for me , for my life , and most important for life of my daughter -- its so important!!!! My daughter is Catholic still -- and we are living together in the same flat! So we have two religions in our life , but by this two religions -- we started understand eachother more and more . All this for me its a lot in my new way , of course I need learn more and more anout Islam, specially about islamic women rules!! Maybe all this problems which I have with that man -- are according to islamic rules , because I dont know them still!!! Maybe -- I`m doing anything what in Islam can not be -- I really dont know!!! I just giving myself time -- and according to this man -- I know he need help from others -- because he is not strong to solve all his problems alone in his life --- and maybe by islamic way -- I`m not doing good -- but I will never leave him alone --I will be beside him and help him -- the same like ALLAH has been beside and care about me all this years!
In my opinion -- this way its eaxctly helping others... I have read a book about Islam -- and it was writing this way :: " if you want helping others people - just help them, but never wait for any thankful from them!!How to give its most important than what you give to othres... ALLAH IS THE ONE WHO WILL FORGIVE -- and just wait ...""
DO YOU AGREE WITH ME OR NOT???

Hmmm -- life is giving us alot -- but we should find way for ourself! Maybe one day in future -- I will be full understanding islamic life ...I hope yes ..Inshallah

SHUKRAN GAZILAN FOR ALL YOUR OPINION`S according to my post ...all this opinion`s and advice`s i will keep them with me...and once again SUKRAN GAZILAN

Assalam Alaikum to all of you ..

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muslimman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you said: " if you want helping others people - just help them, but never wait for any thankful from them!!
Lady,
dont you think that you are awaiting from him to stay with you because you want help him, or you love him? It means you are awaiting sth instead giving this help. Maybe for him its not help? and because he doesnt want it from you? Probably the biggest help for him now is to leave him alone to find his way by himself. Why you think you are the right person for him? Where is your pride? Love is very often making us weak in our faith... think about it... it seems you need help to make peace with you, not only him. So leave it for Allah, dont think you are the one whos help can change anybody... Salam

Posts: 119 | From: Poland, US, Egypt, Australia... anywhere | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Muslimaman,

Yes u r right -- maybe I should leave it for Allah!!
Maybe I shouldn`t it make by myself....yes I need be strong and wait ...and give him time to think!!
At all what you said -- its true -- but the same time its so difficult just take out feelings from heart and forget at all him!!! Maybe for the man - its more easier , but for the woman - its so difficult!! Specially for the woman , who just came to Islam , and is Muslim - because I can not get any advice from anyone , I dont have muslim family who can stay beside me and giving me any advice . So all things what I`m doing - are just from me, from my heart and mind.
But I understand you -- and I know you said true , sometime - we need to hear the true from others.
Anyway -- he is in Egypt right now , and I`m in Poland still -- time will show us -- whats happen in future ...Everything its in Allah hands...
Salam,

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how is this related to being a muslim woman, a mulsim woman is the same as woman, no extra thing is needed from her, rather than dressing appropriate in public plus all muslims duties "zakat, praying, fasting .. etc"
Your characterstics, you don't change that when you belong to some religion.

I don't know what you are offering him and how you and him are dealing with that but let me remind you of the quran:

Luqman {31}
"And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster."

Giving is good, but letting yourself to being abused is bad, this is not religious it is chracteristical and it is a bad behavior

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Lady,
please dont use excuses like: you are just woman or you just came to islam. Or you dont have muslim family. Read Quran and make yourself calm, grow up your faith, why you need advices how to understand what is said there? why you think that you can be explained by these excuses? All what you need to know is in quran and if you are reading it by your heart, you will feel it. Why women like you want to know all exactly, step by step, black or white? Because of that you have problems, nothing is exact on this world. Lot of things depends on how we are and how we feel... So stop judging him, stop thinking that you are the best among ppl because you want help them... its normal, lots of ppl wants to help each other, lots of them have no possibilities to do that or they are doing that without showing it outside... why you have to write here about it? My advise is, just leave him, read quran and make your faith stronger, if you really wanted to be muslim for Allah, not for any other reason like your rights in marriage.

We all are humans, we all have feelings, we all have problems with understanding the world around. I can be very hard now in my words to you, but dont feel you are honest with yourself. We dont know this man point of view and its difficult to judge someone if he cannot speak. You said you were both talking about it and this didnot bring any change. Yes, because it can bring a change when both of you want the same. It seems he changed his opinion about life with you. Everyone has the right to do that and if he doesnt see way to solve this problem, he has to go away and find other way to life his live.
So pray for yourself to find right way to islam, not for him to come back to you. Be honest with yourself and Allah in it.
Best wishes, Salam

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
to: muslimman ,

YES YOU START HARD TALK TO ME : BUT THE SAME TIME I START FEEL YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY SAID TRUE TO ME , AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT ME - for that I should tell you SHUKRAN GAZILAN for any your advice...

yes , you are right -- I need be strong in way to Allah, I have been in the begining ....and I need start it once again in my life ...if Allah make us be together again -- it will be good , if Allah make us not be together -- I need accept it -- even if I have a full of love.

ONCE AGAIN SHULRAN GAZILAN BROTHER,
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE ...
Assalam Alaikum ,
SALIMA

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Lady,
say shoukran when you apply it into your life.When you will be sure that it was good advice and it helped you. When you will be able to follow this advice now. Hearing advices is not the same as listening them and applying them into your life. I know it from my experience. I can hear good advices from many people but when it comes to implement them into my life, i was always looking for excuses, for finding something that helps me to go out from my promise to change something in my life. Its hard work, takes time and sometimes you lost a lot. But at the end it appears that it was worth it. That i can promise will happen to you also if you will be honest to yourself, honest up to pain. When you will see at least some things that you dont want to see now.
So leave all to Allah, He knows what is better for you. Maybe it is not this man, maybe another. Maybe first you have to change yourself to be happy in any relationship. You have to find it by yourself, not using any man or woman to get it or to help you in that. First you have to be good and happy with YOU. The only help in that for you is Allah.
And i am not saying you that to be recognized as someone who is a good muslim, no. I am not such good one, I make everyday lots of mistakes, but by experience and last days i realized that only giving my life to Allah will help me to start learning and understanding islam better. To be honest it is the same with any religion, catholic as well. It is just human feeling, doesnt matter the religion, or if you are woman or man. Be human, and give right to all around to be free in their choices, to be humans despite religion.

Salam

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the name of allah
salam alikom every body here
i am the one who every body talking about him and giving this women advices to be away from him or return him back with her .
first i want every one here to understand my hard english .
and thank's for every one who comeent about me by the tak of " queen " and i want to know if she think that i am the bad person as she talked about me here in egypt search
i need to hear more about me , maybe every one here know more better about life then me
yes i am from port said
awaiting for more comment and thank's for "" queen sali ""

awaiting

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Salam brother,
im not the one who is happy that muslims are talking about such problems on net but at least it is good for you to take part in it and say your point of view if you want.

maybe it will help you both to separate in peace and live your lifes better than now. Among christians and other religions its very common that people with such problems are going to psychologist who is trying to help them to solve the problem, to learn how they can do it in future. In muslim religion it is a person among family or sometimes out of family but having big respect of both sides which try to help to the couple. Hope that you tried this way because you should do this first instead of talking about it on internet.
this is not muslim way of solving problems, am i right? it looks like desperation of one of you... sorry, im hard in my talk but im honest, dont like when people are trying to show outside their private problems for judging by others to know who has the right and who is wrong or good. It is Allah who will judge us all. But if you feel its the only way for solving the problem, use it.
salam

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake_of_k_b     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i juat want to say
if she dont like young egyptian men " me " so why she still want him
why she cannot go and find man in her age and spend with him the same life , the same mind ,the same age , why she keep she still want me if i am more worse as she writed about me here .
if i am really so bad man and so bad muslim
why she dont leave me alon and let me find the girl same age like me and have the same mind like me .
awaiting for the answer

Posts: 52 | From: anywhere can find water | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
hmmm.... hope you will get the answer from her because i dont know why?
It seems you are much younger than she, so maybe you are afraid of her age abt 40? It looks that you really changed your mind, so i am surprised that she didnt understand it. It is difficult relation with such a big difference in age but all is possible, it depends only of the characters of a couple, then the difference in age doesnt exist anymore. But here i dont think you are ready for that snake... can understand it, maybe you got afraid of her way of life and thinking. Its much more different than thinking of young girls, thats true. But be carefull, you can be dissapointed as well with youngsters. So look into hearts not age [Smile]
salam

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Good to see you to here Snake, I am not sure what your position is but I guess women have a lot more work to do to let go of the dream of a life together. And women tend to love more unconditionally, where men are sometimes more realistic as one should be. A dream is allright but if real life turns out different you have to consider the consequences.
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
It seems Demiana that Snake saw a difference between dreams and real life soon enough, not to make both of them more hurts in life. Hope there are no more problems that only letting go off the dream for the woman. It is sad when people dont listen each other from the beginning. It is very often that one side is dreaming and the other side is not in that dream included at all. Mostly we think we are listening others... but usually we just hear them talking but not often we understand and react on what they are talking about. Sad and harmfull.
Queensali, you should be happy and thanking Allah that it happens in such early stage, at the beginning. You still can find someone else, maybe better than Snake, and you are not dropped into life with fights and pain for many years. Really be happy and work to grow your faith in Allah.
Salam

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Amen Muslimman,

Queensali, I hope this discussion did help you to let go. I know as a woman how hard that is, we tend to invest more where men do 'want' more. And as Muslimman says we all don't listen well, especially when in a dream of love, or don't know how to listen to each other sometimes, or believe that your beloved is sincere when he/she does tell you or show you.
My best to the both of you.

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
first salam alikom
my name is ahmed and i am egyptian working as ship supply and before i was working in sharm el shiekh and after that i come back again to my pro job .
i thank for every one here who comment about me even by bad or by good way , but i need to explain one point here for every body .
am not this kind of man who went to europ and surprised of the life there and about the naked women there am not like this guy as this girl here called me that i can trust girl who gave me her boidy for sex am not this kind of man who can melt in all this . and now i know sali read my comment and right now i want ask her one question .
""" when we were walk togither did you find that i am looking for some girl , even when we were talking with your firend my eyes was down in the land ??? did i ???? """"
i prefer to be quiet about the true of the polish who convirted to islam to get what they want .
poland is very poor country and she know that .
better for me to be quite .
thank's for every body here .
and ready to answer any question , i have no thing to hide cause i am in the correct position .
salam alikom

awaiting

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Snake, I am sorry that my post about some ignorant Egyptians offended you. Noone can judge what happened between the two of you, and in fact I guess that is where it should go right now, we don't need details on who did what to whom, the both of you might have a complete different perception of what really happened. Good that you came to this thread to stand up for yourself though.
muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
yes, Snake, you are right. Better be quiet than say bad about others. Good attitude. Maybe she was treating you without trust (as i read from your question to her) because you were in Sharm, the forbidden place for many good muslims? As i know, that is a place where Egyptians are going to earn more money for living because there is lots of tourists. And of course they are in front of all bad things from West and they have to face them and realize how good muslims they are. But if someone is weak in faith, its not necessary to go to Sharm to check it [Smile]

I will tell you something: Polish people will not accept if you say that they are poor. They are too proud. For sure there is a lot of people who are living on the edge or even below, and only some have good standard of living. But most of them have money just enought for living... and its hard, thats true. But its the same all over the world, maybe in Egypt you feel better than in Poland, but there life is also hard, you know it. The difference is in culture, in meaning of familly, in helping each other. And if you meant that, i agree. Poles have a lot to do, to have better lifes within families than Egyptians, for sure.

I hope that we here helped you and sali in this situation, although she is not responding at all so we dont know it.

I wish you all the best, because for sure you both deserve it.
Salam

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
ny the name of allah
thank's for your both to reply and comment about my talk .
in the begining problem start that i hate to make any one hear about my problem with her .
and also about my talk of poland i dont mean poor as the m,eaning ., but i mean that they are are busy only for earn money by anyhow .
also i see that she dosent reply me and answer my question .
there are no thing between us anymore , and about age i didnt care about it , and sali not 40 years .
also right now i am really looking for good housband for her cause i feel that i am notthe right person for her , and enough for me what happined to me with her there in poland . and i have to take rest and relaxing my mind .
alwayes i hate to talk about my problems but here i am only answer ., and i hope to hear any bad word about egyptin men , cause most of them are better then any nation .
maybe we hateto stay in egypt , but i wantto say this all the ppl arownd the world hope to live in egypt and they hope to speak arabic cause they know what kind of country is this .
all my respect for poland and for the polish ppl cause i know there are many good ppl and i meet with them and i still have friendshipwith them till now .
am ready for any descotion . maybe my english so hard but i can explan more better .
thank's for every body and hope from sister " queensali " to answer me and answer my question . and be honest
salam alikom
bestregard's
ahmed mohamed

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Ahmed, why people should say that Egyptians are bad? If anyone says like that about any other nation it seems that he/she has no respect to other people, whoever they are. It means he/she has no respect for Allah and for himself/herself also. So dont bother such people, they are poor in thinking that they are better from others.
Only Allah knows the truth and Allah knows better.
Really appreciate your honesty even if you dont like to do it here. I am of the same opinion as you regarding my own problems. But i think some women, not only Polish, have such huge wish to talk about all what happens to them to everybody around... strange habbit, why? what for? does it help them in anything? according to what you said it only made problems... anyway, hope that you got a lesson after all, and queensali also. Such is life, you never know who will be your teacher tomorrow [Smile]
Salam

dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Ahmed,

Well I have two different story now and I know that I wasn't right to judge you before and If I have said anything about you I didn't mean it, nor would I judge you now as I don't know the truth, anyway best of luck.

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
by the name of allah
dear my friend mybe you asking your self why i am here and why i answer evertyone here .
not cuase i want show my self that i am the one who are right or some thing like that .
with thsi woemn every thing in good now and every one leave in his /her way in peace .
but i am here cause i dont want any one say any thing worng about any egyptian man out of egypt and they are bad then any other nation .
and i thank allah that every one here are in respect and talking in this kind way .
really i am so hapopy to hear all this , but i wanted to say one this and dont want any women here are get upset of me .
""" women are women , less mind and less religion then the man """""
and maybe i say that by worng way in english but i mean by less mind that they are not strong in they emotions and about religion i think every .
domiana i know that you will be mad at me , but its hadith of mohamed our prophet .
please foirgive me if you feel bad from my talk .
i hold all the respect for every one here .
best regards for every one
ahmed awad

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Salam,
"SNAKE" - Ahmed - nice to see you at this topic. I have one question to you: When we have met first time (on chat), do u remember what I told you about differents between our age??? I was so strong on my decision in the begining -- and you know this very good. I have repeat to you many times - that its not possible!! But at least you make me to change my mind , you make me to believe your words, belive you at all -- all that words, great and kind words -- have changed my mind according to differents of age!!! I really belived you and our lucky to meet each other. It was so great time for us and I will keep all this days ( sitting in front of our computers and chat) always in my heart. Of course chatting and living in real life -- are totaly different ways of life!!
According to Poland and life in Poland -- I should to tell for all of you -- I`m proud that I `m Polish. Its so great country, so great people. But Poland its so good for Christians, not Muslims. Muslims has so difficult life here , even in Europe - because they should live , even if they dont want!!! And I dont see anything wrong that Polish Muslims (women or men) would like move to islamic lands!
I dont see any wrong on this side!! All Muslims should feel that they are realy MUSLIMS.
Even you Ahmed -- when u have been in Poland -- you said to me -- u dont feel here like muslim country!!! So why u talk bad about polish people , they dont feel here good the same like you !!!
In Europe --- should live people (I mean Muslims) who are realy so strong inside of themself. If they are not strong -- this kind of people will loose their Islam so soon!!!
For that most of Polish Muslims (men /sppecially women) wnat to move so fast to islamic countries!!! I think this one should make oll of
u proud that Muslims from different countries would like to live in islamic lands!!!
I believe from all my heart - one day in future, Inshallah.....I will live there and I start be most happy in my life!!!
With kind regards to all of you ,
SALIMA

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
thank's for your kind message sister salima
buttill now you didnt answer my question
please read up and answer me again
i am on internet righ tnow and i am ready for your talk .
according to the muslims there
i have egyptian friend and his wife are chrestian and he is very strongand he is fighting for islam and he alwayes want to talk about islam with any chrestian or jewish to profe to them that islam is the truth religion
so he is muslim and he live in europ " poland " and he still strong " according to me u will say that i stop pray in poland , sorry for this maybe i stop pray but not at all and salima you know the reason .
awaiting for your answer
and now ill show you the dfrrent of our traditional and our culture .
awaiting

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
I came here just to get any information and some advices from others, just to understand more better arabic minds, also islamic rules. But I see right now , it was my mistake here to put this post!!!
Because, I just have seen that all Egyptians are on Ahmed side.Of course they will be always at his side!!!For what Egyptians should stand at polish muslim woman side???
Hmmmm.... Anyway I wish all of you all the best in your life...
SALIMA

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
if you read the first comment you will notthat sister salima that all of them wasnt in my side .
we are honest
not like you said right now
and now i have to tell you that you have worng idea about egyptian , and maybe you dont know at all about the life
i wish you the best in your life sister salima .
and as i said before when you get another housband please dont go and talk about your problems with him for ppl and for ppl on internet .
i swear i wish you the good life and best wishes for you salima
salam alikom sister
and waiiting if you want to tell me any thing els
ahmed

snake_of_k_b
Member # 11485

Member Rated:
strange
i dont see any one writing here any more
and sister sali too .
but before come and talk every one was have his own word and he was send it to me and no one heared from me .
now i see every one just keep quiet and sister salima when i asked her to answer my question
she said that she only take advice and want yoknow about arabic and islamc rules .
but before she wasnt talk like that .
anyway i hope every one dont gudje other ppl before hear the full story
cause no one will make him self iun the worng place
thank's and salam alikom
and hope toi close this cause this topic are according to me and i dont wantto talk about it please
thank's once more
ahmed awad " salam sister renata "

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Salam to all here
I dont feel im Egyptian or Polish or American or other nationality to stay beside this man or you, lady.
Again, we are humans and we have feelings and all of us have problems, and all of us are looking for help to solve them. I agree with idea to learn about religion as general on such sites too, but think that if there is a detailed problem in someone's life, its really better to find a friend or respectable person and talk privately, even using internet as a communicator, than talk on chats like that about details.
This is for you sali lesson about islam also, but more about life. Your future relations will depend on how you learn this lesson now. And how you use it later.
For ahmed its also a lesson about islam and his faith. He knows the best what kind of relation he has with Allah.
Lady, you create post with such a question that the answer can be only yes you are right or no, you are not. And as I saw, most of us were not so eager to say who of you are right. What you can read here is, that you are both lucky to find the reality fast enough, before the unreal dream would change your lifes into a hell. And try to understand that it is doesnt matter if it is islamic, christian or other kind of life.

So please, to protect yourself, dont create such posts if you dont like results or ask proper questions to get answers that will satisfy your needs.

Salam

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
I`m not talking bad about any one here ... but I think you should to look at yourself first and after that say anything about others.... Because your last talk to me by chat -- was so so so so hard and very very very bad... do u have any feelings in your heart???? If you realy have you never said very worse words about my family , my mother and my daughter, also about me!!! Even about your family and most important about your grandmother!!! How u can talk this way ???? and You are calling yourself Muslim???? U dont know nothing about your Islam, you loose it even in Egypt.
I know what I did wrong according to my Islam - and I know which way I can correct it -- and I will do everything that Allah forgive my mistakes.
Also - I would like say to all of you -- I really loved from all my heart and my mind this man who is name AHMED - and I was ready to give him all my life - and right now I`m forgiving YOU - AHMED all this bad words which you said about my Mother , about my Daughter , about my Family even about me -- I`m forgiving YOU -AHMED, but according to forget -- I need time. Because I`m not from the stone, I`m human - who has feelings and its so difficult to get out my love to you AHMED!!! Because this love was true, and you were the one for who I wanted change all my life!!!
One day in future ....Inshallah ... you will know about what I`m talking right now...
SALIMA

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Oh my God, lady - do you have your own islam? do you think there is any "your" islam? or ahmed's islam? what are you talking about? why you again doing things what you already know that you are doing wrong?

Everyone can make mistakes and can correct them by himself/herself, everyone have right to chose better life for him/her... Nobody has right to correct the other person. You have to learn to accept it with respect but not with such attitude. why you have so much anger in you? do you know that it depends on you if you feel the anger or not? it is nobody fault that you are angry only your choice. It is nobody fault that he or you have different perception of life together... its normal, such is life, doesnt matter if you are muslim, christian or whoever. You have to learn it fast and it is not necessary to ask muslims about it, you can ask any of your friends who suffer from similar situation. They will tell you how they manage.

please can you stop talking like that? please do it for yourself, get calm, and just pray to understand what you shall do change in your life...
hope that you understand my talk. You are mistaken if you want to change your life to a person, to a man. It doesnt work at all. It is missunderstanding. And it is the main reason of divorces all over the world. You can change your life for Allah and for yourself only, if you feel that you want it. Come back to reading quran or bible, you will find there all you need now, Salima please stop it.
salam

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
Musliman,
I`m calm down --- but u dont know whats happen last night by chat between me and Ahmed, so dont talk this way to me!!! U dont know what kind of words Ahmed said according to my mother , my daughter , and my family -- so why u r talking only about me!!!!!
Even u dont know what kind of worse words he said about his family and grandmother!!!!
Just answer me -- is it a good way talk about family this way ....????
I will never let nobody to treat me this way, specially my Mother and my daughter!!! Its so haram talk so so worse words according to people... just imaging what kind of words they have been...
If you heared his words -- I m 100% sure -- that u will say "astarfyr ALLAH" to Ahmed!!!!!
Salam,Salima

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
what kind of things I have done wrong that Ahmed talk this way to me, according to my Family, according to his Family -- what kind of life is this???
If people can not be together - they just said to eachother sorry and take last discussion and after that can be just friends... this way should looks our life...
Not using worse words according to second person...!!!!

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Lady,
with respect to you. i understand that you can be really dissapointed from his behaviour if that is truth.

But i dont want to know or talk what he said to you about your family or his family. I dont know his reasons and words. I dont know why he told you that if he did it. I know only that if you are trying now to show him your superiority, your rights over him talking about this on internet again, you again make the same mistake. I meant this, not what he said to you and how bad it was.

Leave it to Allah, He will judge him and you. He knows what words he used, so we are not here to listen them or to judge and confirm you that they were really bad. But the purpose of my talk was to stop you from doing that, from talking on internet about your and his problems, which you did before as he said, and which brought you so many dissapointments until now.
Do you think it will change something? He will not come back if he doesnt want it. You will not forget, if you will still talk about it.
Yes, you are right, you cannot agree that someone is saying bad words about you or your family... Did you checked yourself also? Are you sure you didnt do it in other way to him? Do you understand it doesnt matter now?
Please Salima, in such way you will never get calm, you will never know how looks life without anger. It is not necessary to show anger if someone is insulting your family or you. There are other ways of showing your lack of acceptance for such behaviour. You should understand it fast Salima.
I really have nothing against you and wish you all the best in your future life, but please take a lesson from your life now, and stop making the same mistake again.
Leave him alone and let you forget about him.
Salam, will Allah bless both of you in future

queensali
Member # 11168

Member Rated:
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF MISTAKE I DID AGAIN???
SHOULD I KEEP QUITE -- WHEN ANYONE SAID BAD WORDS ABOUT MY FAMILY ?????
PLEASE ANSWER...

muslimman
Member # 11892

Member Rated:
Lady,
I am helpless now [Frown] I am sorry but you dont listen what i said. And i dont know if i can explain it to you more clear. But i will try:

Should you scream about it on internet? Cant you talk with Ahmed himself about his behaviour? It is not necessary that other muslims or nonmuslims know about this talk to judge who should be corrected, who is right or wrong, who is bad or good, who was faulty for breaking promises and who kept them. It is your own personal affair to talk among each other, two of you, at least with a respectable negotiatior between you both.
As you said, these bad words he said to you, so you should tell him why you are not accepting that directly to himself, not on the chat on internet.
Is that clear enough now? What you are doing now is not solving the problem is making the problem bigger and more difficult to solve in future.
Hope you understand now my talk.
Im really tired of this post now. Hope that at least ahmed will not make fire after your answer.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com