EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Before you get marriage to Muslim man read this !! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Before you get marriage to Muslim man read this !!
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before you get marriage to Muslim you get better know your Status in Islam.

Islam teaches that men are superior to women." Surah 2:228
Islam teaches that women have half the rights of men:
In court witness Surah 2:282
In inheritance Surah 4:11
Islam considers the wife a possession. "Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: women and sons, heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses..." Surah 3:14
Islam instructs women to veil themselves always when they are outside their homes" and say to the believing women...that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty"Surah 24:31
Mohammed teaches that women are lacking in mind and religion "I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than women" Al Bukhary vol. 2:541
Muhammed teaches that women are a bad omen. "Bad omen is in the women, the house and the horse" Al Bukhary vol. 7:30
Mohammed teaches that women are harmful to men "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women" Al Bukhary vol.7:33

Your Marriage
Islam allows polygamy: A man may marry up to four wives at one time. "Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four... " Surah 4:3

A man can divorce his wife by oral announcement, the wife has no such right. "Divorce is permissible twice" Surah 2:229

When a husband has pronounced divorce three times on his wife, she then may not lawfully remarry her husband until she has married and been divorced by another man (including having sexual intercourse with him). "...So if a husband divorces his wife he cannot after that, remarry her until after she has married another husband, and he has divorced her" Surah 2:230

Islam teaches that a wife is subject to punishment by her husband, beating a wife or abstaining from sexual relations with her is allowed. "As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them... " Surah 4:34

Your Sex Life
Islam considers the wife a sex object. "your wives are as a tilth (a field to be ploughed) unto you, so approach your tilth when or how ye will " Surah 2:223

Your Children
Your children have to be raised according to their Muslim father's religion: Islam. If he divorces you, he gets custody of the children, and you wouldn't be able to see your children again.

The Sharia (Islamic Law) states that in mixed marriages "the children will follow the better of the two religions of their parents", which in your case is considered Islam. The Quran states that Islam is the only true religion, "The religion before Allah is Islam" Surah 3:19. Non Muslims can not act as protectors to Muslims, "O ye who believe; take not for friends (protectors) unbelievers rather than believers" Surah 4:144

Your Future
Should you survive your Muslim husband, and his wealth is in an Islamic country, the Islamic law will apply. The wife who has not converted to Islam gets nothing, the wife who has converted to Islam gets very little.
According to the Quran a Muslim wife does not inherit all her husband's wealth. If the husband dies and he leaves no children, she gets a fourth of his wealth, his parents, brothers, uncles...etc will get the rest.
If the deceased husband leaves children, then the wife gets an eighth, the children get the rest; the male child gets double the portion of the female. "In what ye leave, their (wives) share is a fourth if you leave no child; but if you leave a child, they (wives) get an eighth ; after payment of legacies and debts." Surah 4:12

Before You Say "I DO"
Before you commit yourself to marry a Muslim, it is a good idea to examine the motives behind it. While your motive may be love, his motive could be just to obtain a "Green Card or nationality".

I know, they say "love is blind", I hope however that this message will serve as an eye- opener for you.

You may say that your husband-to-be is a non-practicing Muslim. But let's not forget that Islam is more than a religion; it includes a complete legal code for Muslims and non- Muslims to follow in an Islamic State.
In case of a dispute between you and him, all he needs to do to get the upper hand over you is to travel to an Islamic country.

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geeze how do you get to your conclusions from what you have posted?? did you read it somewhere? you should look a little closer and put all these verses into the right context, but then you know that dont you.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I will put these verses into the right context.

Are women equal to men according to Islam?

Islam teaches that women are inferior to men.

"...And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree over them..." Surah 2:228

In what areas are women unequal to men in Islam?

Islam teaches that women are less than equal to men in at least two major areas:

First, in inheritance: A woman's share is half that of a man.

"To the male a portion equal to that of two females..." Surah 4:11

Second, in court witness: The witness of two women equals the witness of one man.

"And get two witnesses out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women such as ye choose, for witness..." Surah 2:282

What is the status of a wife in relation to her husband?

Islam considers the wife a possession.

"...Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses..." Surah 3:14

What is the extent of a husband's authority over his wife in Islam?

Islam teaches that a wife is subject to punishment by her husband. As a punishment, beating a wife or abstaining from sexual relations with her is allowed.

"...As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, Admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them,..." Surah 4:34

"For those who take an oath for abstention from their wives, a waiting for four months is ordained; if they return, God is oft-forgiving, most merciful." Surah 2:226

What rules apply only to women regarding their appearance in public?

Islam instructs women to veil themselves always when they are outside their homes. And, even inside their homes, in certain situations.

"And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty..." Surah 24:31

"O prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad)..." Surah 33:59

SEX AND MARRIAGE
How many wives may a Muslim man marry?

Islam allows polygamy: A man may marry up to four wives at one time.

"...Marry women of your choice, two,or three, or four..." Surah 4:3

Note: Extra privileges were given to Mohammed, "The Prophet of Islam." He was allowed unlimited wives. Mohammed had 13 wives in addition to several concubines which we know of for a fact.

Ayesha was only nine years old at the time he married her, Mohammed was fifty-three years old. Another wife, Zaynab Bint Jahsh, was his daughter-in-law. When Zaid, Mohammed's adopted son, saw that Mohammed desired his wife, he divorced her so that Mohammed could marry her.

What is the sexual role of the wife in marriage according to Islam?

Islam considers the wife a sex object.

"Your wives are as a tilth (a field to be ploughed) unto you, so approach your tilth
when or how ye will." Surah 2:223

Is divorce allowed in Islam?

A man can divorce his wife by oral pronouncement. The wife has no such right in the Quran.

"It may be, if he divorced you that Allah will give him in exchange consorts better than you..." Surah 66:5

May a man reunite with his wife after divorcing her?

When a husband has pronounced divorce three times on his wife, he may not lawfully remarry her until she has married (and had sexual intercourse) and been divorced by another man called "Al Mohalil" (the legalizer).

"A divorce is only permissible twice; after that, the parties should either hold together on equitable terms, or separate with kindness,..." Surah 2:229

"...So if a husband divorces his wife he cannot after that, remarry her until after she has married another husband, and he has divorced her, in that case there is no blame on either of them if they reunite..." Surah 2:230

Is it clear now.

Posts: 222 | From: Heaven | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will have how you make it.
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kafir4ever, all what you say are lies, reflect your hatred. Islam is a complete ideology, respects and advocates women rights. They are equals in the aim to creat families and children.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Servant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To respect the mind of the readers you have to mention what the wrong in my post and correct it,but only denying claim without correction it's funny,I have mentioned the verses from your book what you need else,I understand your feeling the truth always sharp,shock,short and I am not kafir forever by the way.
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aki is right,this is from muslims holy book.
Jebran don't call someone kafir,do you know if she believes or not?But of course if she is a christian or jewess to a muslims she is kafir and have to go to hell only muslims can enter into paradise,right?!

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
Thanks dear I am male and appreciate jebran for his defend but we can't do as the Bedouins was doing from 1400 years, they were poor mind and believing without discussion, now in 21st century the human's mind totally different and unfortunately Islam lost his previous weapon the SWORD coz now the weapon is the LOGIC.
Marcella
Member # 10978

Well hi "smarty male" .We have exactly the same opinion on this.So I absolutely agree with you.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

What's up?! :p
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to kick his butt if you acts that way. I would love to kick his butt.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a muslim husband acts like that, he needs to have his butt kicked.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Sigh**:rolleyes Some people just do not know anything about some religions or cultures. Some men may act like that; but not all do. I think he takes the word "pessimistic" to a whole new level. Nice job of presenting by using a very narrow-sided argument and so little proof. :rolleyes.
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10626

Although, he has a really good point on one thing. Knowing the full law is always in a person's best interest. I should amend myself and say that not all men treat their wives badly. But, he definitely has a good argument when it comes to child custody, divorce, and things along those same lines. I was just a little struck with how narrow his view was about Muslim's behaviors. I understand that his information is from a Muslim book, but I am more curious to have statistics or information on how men treat their wives. Especially non-muslim ones.
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just get tired of the negative stereotyping about religion.

Today I saw a Muslim couple who lived in my building. The wife was having trouble finding a parking space in our lot. Her husband ran (ran!) out of the building to her car. I guess she called him on a cell phone. Gently helped her out of the car (she is pregnant), and helped her inside the building. He returned to go park her car somewhere out on the street. He saved her the two block walk up a steep hill, I thought it was sweet the way he cared for her.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robert008
Member # 11453

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for robert008     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
sell all kinds of plywood
my MSN:lxj6016@hotmail.com
email:lxj6016@hotmail.com/lxj6016@yahoo.com.cn

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree of what Aki posted. Face it, most foreign women who marry a Muslim man met their husbands on a vacation in his homecountry or these days online.

How much does a Westerner really knows about Muslim religion and culture? Really not nothing unless the woman lived in the certain environment for some time. And still after that it's a learning process for years to come.

Not for nothing people always talk about culture clashes between couples, some are able to get through them others don't.

So make your homework all your ladies outthere before you say "I do", don't rush quick into a marriage and even then be prepared for surprises.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
I just get tired of the negative stereotyping about religion.

Today I saw a Muslim couple who lived in my building. The wife was having trouble finding a parking space in our lot. Her husband ran (ran!) out of the building to her car. I guess she called him on a cell phone. Gently helped her out of the car (she is pregnant), and helped her inside the building. He returned to go park her car somewhere out on the street. He saved her the two block walk up a steep hill, I thought it was sweet the way he cared for her.

Quick note, this has nothing to do with religion. Any man who loves and respects his wife will help. Okay, sometimes you need to push, remind them here and there a little (MEN!!! [Roll Eyes] ) but my husband was the most generous and helpful male creature on earth everytime I was pregnant.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much does a Westerner really knows about Muslim religion and culture? Really not nothing unless the woman lived in the certain environment for some time. And still after that it's a learning process for years to come.

Hello Tigerlily how are you?

I'm western and Muslim I did not converted for anybody expect for Allah. I agree when you said that its a learning process for years to learn the religion, but is not because you are a Western Muslim that you are less Knowledgeable than any other Muslim. One last thing Muslim is a religion and not a culture

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Sure but you were born into something totally different and many western people wouldn't take it so easy it's absolutely different style of life.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bombon, what I meant was 'normal' Westerners not practising Muslims. And sometimes it's hard to define what's religion and what's culture because a lot of religious beliefs are influencing the daily life of a Muslim.

You have a nice day! [Smile] The weather is unbearable, isn't it?

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure but you were born into something totally different and many western people wouldn't take it so easy it's absolutely different style of life.

I was raised with Muslim. In my County almost all my friends are Muslim. I first fast when I was 16 and when I converted to Islam no I did not need to change a lot in my life style.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

So that's much better for you.Are you parents muslims too?
*Souri*
Member # 9095

no they are not any more question?
Egyptian girl
Member # 11457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are men better then woman.
Just because your gods say so come on get a life

Posts: 4 | From: all over egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryxshehab
Member # 11341

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryxshehab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey baster dont dare talke about something u dont know
we all da same men womans all is same in islam
so i want all dam dummys to shut to shut the ...up

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryxshehab
Member # 11341

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryxshehab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aki what religon ur ????? maybe jew ..
mis egyption girl ask ur mom she may tell u if u know who ur mom

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I agree of what Aki posted. Face it, most foreign women who marry a Muslim man met their husbands on a vacation in his homecountry or these days online.

Did you read what he posted before you agree with him? He did nothing but sllective quotations and made up conclusions which most if not all Muslims will disagree with.

You should learn about Islam and culture but not from someone who hates it and will do anything to make you join his club.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
Jebran don't call someone kafir,do you know if she believes or not?But of course if she is a christian or jewess to a muslims she is kafir and have to go to hell only muslims can enter into paradise,right?!

Marcella, I don’t call him kafir, there was someone called “kafir4ever” used to post at ES, his posts were full of lies and hatred, he use to change his nick name too. I agree with Aki in one thing, every woman must think very well before saying “yes” for marriage regardless of religion. About the above-mentioned claims, every one must know that Islam is different from the Western civilization, although the last one has benefited a lot from the contributions of Islamic civilization. Islam is a complete ideology, and according to Islam, man and woman are equal there are many verses of Koran and Hadith prove that. Islam wants people to be equals but in families, the Islamic system urges people to make new families, while sex and nudity in the West leads to gay and lesbian life with the blessing of the church. In the family institution man and woman complete each other, woman can give birth, man can not, is that mean woman is superior?. In Islam woman has the right to keep her surname while she loses it in the West. Man is obliged to work and gain money for the family, wife is not obliged even to feed herself, I have seen women in East Europe driving buses and tramway, while men are drunk. Before Islam, women were used to be inherited, in Islam they inherit, it is not true they take always half, it is very wide and detailed system, in it, sometime you can see a small girl takes as much as her male uncles even if they are ten persons, you have to remember that in the Roman system, only the oldest male is allowed to inherit, and all his younger brothers and sisters inherit zero. It is not true that only husband has the right to divorce, any wife can decide divorce if she insists in the marriage contract, remember that Christians in the West are obliged to adopt Islamic system of divorce after a long period of neglecting it. You see how Aki derives something and understand it his way and build result on it?……… To be continued.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jebran:
Kafir4ever, all what you say are lies, reflect your hatred. Islam is a complete ideology, respects and advocates women rights. They are equals in the aim to creat families and children.

LIAR it is all in the Qur'an an you know it [Razz]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Marcella, I don’t call him kafir, there was someone called “kafir4ever” used to post at ES, his posts were full of lies and hatred, he use to change his nick name too. I agree with Aki in one thing, every woman must think very well before saying “yes” for marriage regardless of religion. About the above-mentioned claims, every one must know that Islam is different from the Western civilization, although the last one has benefited a lot from the contributions of Islamic civilization. Islam is a complete ideology, and according to Islam, man and woman are equal there are many verses of Koran and Hadith prove that. Islam wants people to be equals but in families, the Islamic system urges people to make new families, while sex and nudity in the West leads to gay and lesbian life with the blessing of the church. In the family institution man and woman complete each other, woman can give birth, man can not, is that mean woman is superior?. In Islam woman has the right to keep her surname while she loses it in the West. Man is obliged to work and gain money for the family, wife is not obliged even to feed herself, I have seen women in East Europe driving buses and tramway, while men are drunk. Before Islam, women were used to be inherited, in Islam they inherit, it is not true they take always half, it is very wide and detailed system, in it, sometime you can see a small girl takes as much as her male uncles even if they are ten persons, you have to remember that in the Roman system, only the oldest male is allowed to inherit, and all his younger brothers and sisters inherit zero. It is not true that only husband has the right to divorce, any wife can decide divorce if she insists in the marriage contract, remember that Christians in the West are obliged to adopt Islamic system of divorce after a long period of neglecting it. You see how Aki derives something and understand it his way and build result on it?……… To be continued.
No little you ,it is all truh an you can't handle it hypocrithe ...coz there is no way out for you they will kill you if you did
you got jail time for life [Smile]

Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
quote:

Jebran is that right one woman in court is nothing there need to be two of them?
Is that right woman need to ask her husband for his permission about everything?
Is that right woman can't speak with a men and she can't even have a male friends?
Is that right woman needs to be disposable when her husband asks for sex and she have to do it unopposed?Tired or headache is not taking?Only if she has some health problems?
Is that right if widow has only daughter/s more of her husbands money are going to his family?To his brothers family?If she has a son all the money will stay with her?
Is that right if spouses get divorce and kids are old enough they have to go automatically to their father?
Is that right if woman is a foreigner and they get divorce she can't take her kids with her to her country?They have to stay in islamic country because they belong to a muslim father to islamic law?
And there are more things that say woman in Islam is deficient!!!

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Marcella, Jebran Does not need a woman when he can't even appreciate a dog. Don't try to tell him the things in the Koran that are bad for women because his mind is closed to one point of view.
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
My friend jebran if you have another verses in Quran and Hadith opposite to what I have mentioned it means that Quran is contradicting it's self and if you are saying that the verses I mentioned are misunderstood it means you need to read the Quran again coz all Muslims know these information without even mention the verses and don't forget that I didn't mention many Hadith confirming what I have said.

Man and woman are equal there are many verses of Koran and Hadith prove that
OK MENTION THESE VERSES AND YOU WILL CONFIRM WHAT I HAD MENTIONED ABOVE.

It is not true that only husband has the right to divorce, any wife can decide divorce if she insists in the marriage contract,
THIS FUNNY OF COURSE DEAR ,YOU KNOW THAT IN ISLAM THE MAN WHO HAS (ISMA)IT MEANS HIM WHO DECIDE,UNTIL THEY DISCOVERED THAT QURAN CAN'T FIT THE ACTUALLY LIFE NOW AND THEY DECIDE (ALKHOL'A) WHICH THE WOMAN CAN FILE DIVORCE IN THE COURT DUE TO CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONAL REASONS FROM HER HUSBAND,THIS ONLY IN EGYPT NOT ALL MUSLIMS COUNTRIES.

remember that Christians in the West are obliged to adopt Islamic system of divorce
GIVE US AN EXAMPLE.

You see how Aki derives something and understand it his way and build result on it?
THESE ISUUES AS PER THE MUSLIMS RELEGION AND YOU CAN'T JUST SIMPLY DENYING SOMETHING WEELKNOWN TO ALL MUSLIMS.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
remember that Christians in the West are obliged to adopt Islamic system of divorce after a long period of neglecting it

Huh? Could you explain this please?
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
geminilion
Member # 9683

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for geminilion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a Muslim couple that lives in the apartment next to mine, very nice people. However, as I was leaving one day I saw the wife struggling with many bags of groceries trying to find her key to enter the building. I opened the door and gave her a hand. As we got the bags to the elevator here comes hubby holding the baby and not lifting one finger to help. He took his time coming up the walk and let her do all of the hard work while all he did was hold the child. Shouldn't that have been the other way around? As I left the building she was hauling all of the bags into the elevator and he just stood there. Another neighbor looked at me and said "what's wrong with that picture". I am not trying to generalize on Muslim men and don't want to say that all are like that but it was shocking to me that she should have been holding the baby while he did the heavy lifting. I guess this was the way he was raised. Please don't take this as a generalization, I am not saying that all Muslim men are like this.
Posts: 63 | From: New York | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Geminillion, They are not all like this, but it is quite often all about him.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walking along the street one evening i heard shouting and screaming. outside the local pub a man was beating a woman about the head she was screaming and covered in blood, they were both drunk so do i assume they were christian and paint all christians this way??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geminillion - you've just summed up my ex perfectly: and he was an English Catholic.

You get good and bad in every culture, race and religion.

Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thoose words and sentence might mean something to the religious fanatics but I dont think they apply very much to the ordernary young modern muslim men today. Atleast not to the few I have met so fare. Except fore the thing about the father having the kids in case of a divorce. Dont mothers still dont have any kind of rights in todays society and lawsystem????
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't have much to say about this but i doubt there's a true muslim now days maybe less than 1% of all muslims u can consider a true one.
same goes for Christians.

which in turn reflects no religion teaching to the family life or the way both partners deal with each other and their kids...etc

that part about the kids whether the father takes them or not it's very obvious that the kids need their mother as infant as long as she can raise them in a good way same time the father should be responsible for the financial support of his wife or even ex wife and the kids.

why he should be responsible for his ex wife financial support , bsc she need to raise and take care of the kids 24/7 and if she went out to work that might inflect with her primary goal which is rasing the kids.

too many about it, short version of all this, if the man is a good true muslim knows his religion's teaching good, he will be the best husband a woman can have or even if things didn't work out between them they still can care for each other specially if there's kids involved.

bless u all.

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Servant
Member # 11390

Rate Member
When we are talking about how the women are being treating in the world from men, it doesn't depend only on the religion but I think it depends on the nature and upbringing of men, we can find violence against women in US and many countries regardless the religion coz there are many aspects lead men do this, but the right way to straighten these violence is to check what God said in his holy books isn't? As we know that God is fair, holy and anti violence, giving teaching which heal the heart and calmed it down.

When we are going to check the position of the woman in Quran as Muslims claim that all what had written are from God himself to the world, we can find as per the verses I mentioned above that these teaching neither fair nor could applying on all the women worldwide ,therefore if we say that these verses from God it should be fair and eternal but we have found the opposite ,then we can say that it's a human's teaching where absolutely matching the life aspects of Bedouins on that time and the view of the Arabic men that they should be superior over women,
This point that I intended to clarify for all.

abu maryam 76
Member # 11114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abu maryam 76   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
Marcella, Jebran Does not need a woman when he can't even appreciate a dog. Don't try to tell him the things in the Koran that are bad for women because his mind is closed to one point of view.

be decent /idiot
you have to learn how to debate the other carefully, or you will read what you won`t like to read, specially about your clerics and your updated bible,ok baby
but what do you say about your recent bible which told us about our prophet loott and his dauther in sexy word ,then you said to us it`s a word of God!!!!!!!
what can you say about your updated bibles which contains alot of sexy word,then you say it`s a word of God,want you alot baby?
it`s easy to abuse me ,but it`s hard to do the same with Quran,and i think you need alot of lessons to be respect,it`s up to you animal.

Posts: 92 | From: egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abu maryam 76
Member # 11114

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for abu maryam 76   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
Thoose words and sentence might mean something to the religious fanatics but I dont think they apply very much to the ordernary young modern muslim men today. Atleast not to the few I have met so fare. Except fore the thing about the father having the kids in case of a divorce. Dont mothers still dont have any kind of rights in todays society and lawsystem????

thank you very much for your fair opinion,and it`s important to compare between our manners
and traditions today and the teachs of our religion "islam or christianity or.........."
God bless you.

Posts: 92 | From: egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abu maryam 76
Member # 11114

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest Of Life:
i don't have much to say about this but i doubt there's a true muslim now days maybe less than 1% of all muslims u can consider a true one.
same goes for Christians.

which in turn reflects no religion teaching to the family life or the way both partners deal with each other and their kids...etc

that part about the kids whether the father takes them or not it's very obvious that the kids need their mother as infant as long as she can raise them in a good way same time the father should be responsible for the financial support of his wife or even ex wife and the kids.

why he should be responsible for his ex wife financial support , bsc she need to raise and take care of the kids 24/7 and if she went out to work that might inflect with her primary goal which is rasing the kids.

too many about it, short version of all this, if the man is a good true muslim knows his religion's teaching good, he will be the best husband a woman can have or even if things didn't work out between them they still can care for each other specially if there's kids involved.

bless u all.

thank you very much for your fair opinion,and it`s important to compare between our manners
and traditions today and the teachs of our religion "islam or christianity or.........."
God bless you.

abu maryam 76
Member # 11114

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by abu maryam 76:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:

God bless you.

iam sorry tibe this quote not to you it`s belong to who have unfanatic opinion [Wink]
abu maryam 76
Member # 11114

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ispy:
quote:

LIAR it is all in the Qur'an an you know it [Razz]
ok baby
but what is the bible presents about women right?!!only a sexy words like animal isn`t it? [Razz] [Big Grin]

abu maryam 76
Member # 11114

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bombon:

Hello Tigerlily how are you?

I'm western and Muslim I did not converted for anybody expect for Allah. I agree when you said that its a learning process for years to learn the religion, but is not because you are a Western Muslim that you are less Knowledgeable than any other Muslim. One last thing Muslim is a religion and not a culture

God bless you [Smile]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com