EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » To-Do List in Ramadan..Let' s Get Ready!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To-Do List in Ramadan..Let' s Get Ready!
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salamo Alaikom all...
Was having this long chat with a colleague of mine about how to make the best out of Ramadan this year..and here are our suggestions (mostly his):
- Visiting a patient once or twice a week (u don't have to know him..just go to any hospital and pay some patient a visit - would be nice to take a little present or sth (Sadaqa!)
- Calling or visiting or even emailing a relative on a daily basis (sellat el rahem)
- Increasing sadaqat during Ramadan (one perfect idea was to buy a lot of tamr "dates" and distribute it among ur neighbours, praying people..etc right before iftar, so that u get the jazaa of iftar Sa'em)
- Asking any1 u have hurt or gossiped about foregiveness(if u couldn't reach that person, just pray for him/ her that he will be foregiven)

Not to mention that there are stuff to be done - for granted -on a daily basis (i.e. prayers, nawafel, Quran reading, Morning/ evening azkar, ....etc)

And pls pls pray for Muslims all over the world..and pray for me!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to remember to buy beer within the next couple of days...

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol and big lols..gentle giant!!!!!

I like your humour!

Posts: 854 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no sex [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freedom seeker
Member # 11974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for freedom seeker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gentle_giant , be gentle
God bless you Micia

Posts: 14 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mer
Member # 11678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
بارك الله فيك و متعنا الله برمضان

we really enjoy Ramadan.

Posts: 125 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com