EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » God is One not Three (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: God is One not Three
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love for ever, your mixing policy and religion and your hatred to arab country (knowing that 10 of egyptian are copt/other christian sect)calling them undeducated and the reason why they are poor is god punishment to them am sorry girlfriend but thisis pure ignorance forgive my language...
i think you should stick with the religious talking and do not make the mistake of judging people since if you are a real christian Jesus said do not judge or you will be judged... so if you are a real christian you are not really aware of your real bible girlfriend... you are totally blinded by the propaganda agains arab in your country.... i suggest you open your own mind (that is very closed) and read more about the arabic literature and history (beside the islamic one) and you can know who is educated and non educated...
salam

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Try2CLight
Member # 11738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Try2CLight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you read what I have posted again I mentioned the people of Mohamed and as long as the rulers of the Arab countries are Muslims, so the Christians are innocent from that.

I am not Judgeing I am just saying my opinion.

Posts: 903 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com